[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heavy Gear Plastics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
Showing the new test pops for the Northern minis.

These are the minis they will be sending off to their commissioned painters so they can get some photos for the box art.

>dem mold lines
Likely their painters will finish cleaning up and scraping off the minis.
>>
>>47293630
>>
>>47293642
And these are the CEF test pops from last week.

I dont know what it is, but I just dont like the look of CEF battleframes. They just look too blocky and disjointed, compared to the terranovan gears at least.
>>
>>47293664
>>
>>47293681
And finally here is the latest alpha of the heavy gear universe RPG

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6vjaxc9iwgta46l/Heavy+Gear+Universe+0.2.pdf

its pretty much silhouette with d10s.
>>
Any shots next to other known models?
>>
>>47294355
There are a few. These are all with older test pops, though, so ignore the soft edges and some of the indentations and whatnot.
>>
>>47295199
>>
>>47295213
>>
bump before bed
>>
>>47293664
I'd have to see them painted, but I agree. Especially the Flail Suits, they look like someone took extra plastic sprues, cut them up, and glued them together.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.