[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This are the "Creative Consultants" for Kaladesh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture5.png (88 KB, 799x188) Image search: [Google]
Capture5.png
88 KB, 799x188
This are the "Creative Consultants" for Kaladesh.

The first guy works as a Software Developer at Wizards.
The last one is some Software Engineer that did a job at WOTC.

What the actual fuck. Can't they afford actual consultants on Indian culture?
>>
maybe those guys want to move into game/world design and were asking hey can we be consultants on this because we want experience
>>
>>47286412
Maybe they're there to consult on machinery?
>>
>>47286412
>hello it is computering tech support can i be fixing of your computers

Can't get more Indian culture
>>
>>47286412
For what it's worth, WotC is never and has never been concerned with getting anthropologists or historians to work on their games, which are mostly written by mathematicians or various other business types.

This shows pretty badly in some material in 3.x compared to 2e and previous which had more varied authors more prone to take the time to research, particularly in how 3.x gets very detailed with ecology but leaves culture more or less alone, save for some weak novel tier characterizations.
>>
>>47286412
You're right. Hang on, let me just call up Sashiranthan Mahajismaya, world-renowned Indian Expert on Things Indian (Not North American Indian, You Dummy), and that will give us the credibility we need with our highly-informed gaming clientele who can tell the difference between Rama and the Ramayana.

said no-one ever

>have some western art, faggot
>>
>>47286412
Typical buttmad sjw.
>>
>>47286412
Good... I don't want unamericanized poo-in-the-loos touching my cards with their TP hands.
Now seriously, do you even know what you're asking for? 2 expansions aren't enough for actual indian culture.
>>
The more you know about indian culture, especially current and very young history one, the less appealing it gets. So the Treatment that Theros got would actually be benificial here, ironically.
>>
>>47286489
TFW playing goblin street-shitter for it's Needful cost
>>
>>47288041
Yeah, because the period of sponsorship between Tantrik Saivists and Buddhists is just SOOOO uninteresting, eh?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.