[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: Coit_tower01.jpg (49 KB, 665x860) Image search: [Google]
Coit_tower01.jpg
49 KB, 665x860
Continuing from >>47221420

>Turn 117
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 33 Resource. 22 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>>>>Food: Very Good
>>>>>Water: Good
>>>>>Morale: Good
>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>Health: Good
>>>>>Armaments: Average
>>>>>Fuel: Very Good
>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>Reputation: Dirty Corp
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth.
>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat. Weapons Tech Science Material 2.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47278485
[spoierl]Note that I am not the GM but an anon posting for him[/spoiler]
Now that Ginny has been upgraded, I vote she works on upgrading our current manufacturing capabilities.
>>
>>47278532
Or I wasn't clear on that, I posted the OP but am a player.

In any case, we should upgrade the manufacturing. We'll need to produce things more efficiently and with less waste since we lack the natural resource income for now.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47278485
Thats a nice pic for a post apoc looking tower...i suck at finding pics.

Oh right got to post what Ginny's upgrade is...she will be gaining a new ability.

Which is the following.

Bad Assimilation: When used on hostile target causes them to go haywire. If used on friendly forcefully hybridizes and fuses them together.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47278576
Ooh, that looks absolutely delicious.

Don't plan on fighting as much as possible, but I would love to use it for tech upgrades.

>>47278532
Vote
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47278485
>H. Create a mascot for the corp.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47278532
Rolling
>>
>>47278613
I like this idea, what should the Mascot be?
>>
>>47278635
Something cute, lovable, a little tough and quite sellable. Maybe the classic teddy-bearish animal, tinker bot, or something serious.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

I've only been following since the last thread, but shouldn't we be battening down the hatches in preparation for incoming ghoul shitstorm?

Something like manufacturing mines and adding a minefield to our defences?

>>47278613
>>47278635
If we're going to do this, why don't we literally create one-a robot!

Do we have the ability to create some sort of special one?

Alternatively, what if we could tame some of the monster food?

>>47278691
Funzo from the Simpsons?
>>
>>47278712
Bane didn't give an indication the Ghouls were coming for us, but upping our defenses is exactly the kind of thing I want to do after we up our manufacturing to help.
>>
>>47278712
Naaaahhhh
YES

The force genie just tossed around our heads was pretty clear, if something wants to fuck is we're fucked.
BUILD THE FUCKING THINGS ANYWAYS FUCKER IM TOO RICH TO DIE

That said I had a hard time understanding the gyst of the zombie-bane interaction
Bane was hiding with zombies, WERE IN FACT the zombies in disguise?
>>
>>47278803
There's definitely some sort of deal Bane has with some of the smarter zombies going on. Makes me glad we didn't actively target them pre-emptively.

Actually. . .targeting stuff pre-emptively like Zombies and Ghouls HAS bit us in the ass before. I think a wise policy is "attack only when attacked" and "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47278613
>>47278691

In agreement with these statements. Let us craft together a cybernetic teddy bear mascot to best represent our intentions: a hospitible yet strong power that you do not wish to trifle with, but will find admiable when you don't.

Or alternatively, axe the "teddy" part and have our mascot be a full-on cybernetic bear, because that's pretty kick ass. Erhm.
>>
>>47278735
They may not be after us specifically, but it sounded like the ghouls are going to be out and hunting.

>>47278803
The zombies captured a bunch of Bane company guys and gear, and traded them back to Bane. I believe.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47278834
>>47278834
Tinker Teddy should be a smart toy with an advanced programming parameters or even an extremely rudimentary AI or psudo-AI.

It will be able to store and teach children the principles of engineering by engaging them to conduct fun home activities like building bridges out of cardboard or taking apart and putting together a toaster.

It will also be really soft and nice to hug, and capable of independent movement.

I don't know about it being our mascot. . .but it would definitely make a cool toy!
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47278863
Sounds great but we would need to roll good so it doesn't go all terminator on us.
That's why I suggest just a regular mascot. The worst that could happen is we make an ugly/unpopular
>>
>>47278947
A regular Teddy Bear Engineer toy will be fine then.

Admittedly I'm not sure how that will translate in terms of diplomacy, but hey we're a corps not a paramilitary or bandits
>>
Genie writing or did he go to bed?
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>47278613
Corp Mascot created.

...uh not sure besides that players will have to decide the details for it still.

>Turn 118
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 32 Resource. 22 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).

>>47279032
There was potentially important discussion going on so i had to wait.
>>
>>47278999
It will be a good-will gift. Who doesn't love a teddy bear worker?
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>47279061
Have Ginny and Mindy upgrade our Manufacturing capability, specificaly the efficiency so we use less resources when we do anything.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47279096
Alright, but we build better defenses next turn.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47279096
Support
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47279096
Rolling
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>47279096
Vote
>>
>>47279149
Wew, lad.
>>
>>47279149
Close one..
>>
File: 1462928771186.jpg (409 KB, 1024x1454) Image search: [Google]
1462928771186.jpg
409 KB, 1024x1454
>>47279149
Time for bed, friend.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47279096
"So uh let me get this straight your still gonna be me right if this doesn't work? Right?"

"Yup."

"Good. Just checking otherwise i would of come here for nothing."

"...So let me guess you got no idea right?"

"Yup. You any idea how many fucking super geniuses were involved developing such important corp tech?"

"Oh yes yes I do," stated Ginny as the two were sipping some tea.

"Oh good. So long as I am still getting paid."

"Do you thing it would work with increased energy?"

"Unless you can turn energy into mass I don't think so."

"...Damn I KNEW i should of grabbed some more super tech."

" Oh right super tech WOULD work for upgrading!"

"...So do you have any?"

"That kind? Nope. Besides the tech here was designed so that ordinary engineers could work on it. Such a thing is a real bitch with legit super tech."

"...yeah i know. Even had to employ super AIs as not even ordinary ones could cut it."

"Oh that works?"

"YUP. Thank god too takes forever to get an actual Super on it."

"No shit even back then?"

"Yeah. Much worse now."

"Well obviously."

"I can't believe your faction let you go..."

"Well I was sorta delving a bit too deeply in psi research."

"Yeah I suppose that would be especially dangerous now."

"No shit. Just last week I accidentatly attracted a goddamn psi zombie."

"Ouch did it include a horde?"

"Obviously. You ever heard of a psi zombie running solo?"

"...Point taken."

"So any chance I can get some super tech from you?"

"Afraid I only got super psi tech."

"...Any other kinds?"

"No. The only other kinds is what I use to trade for the real important stuff I need."

"Fuck. no way we got anything to buy it with...so how about that pet project of mine would that work?"

"I don't need something like that."

"...So only things you need?"

"Yeah. Not like i am going to give up my super tech if I could help it you know?"

"Shit there went the easy way to improve the manufacturing."

"If you used it wouldn't you get more work?"
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47279235
"Oh right I am the only one could fix them then...fuck that. I rather like my free time and no longer being able to delegate would suck so hard. Well there is always the back up plan."

"What backup plan?"

"AI systems programmed towards efficiency...oh right fuck i can't program for shit and most the software got nuked...you wouldn't happen to know a good coder now would you?"

"Uh...well I know some advanced AI. They could do it."

"Good. Just buy some of this kind of coding. Trust me they know exactly what i am talking about. Oh right fuck the specs nevermind.

"So no?"

"NO...well this really is a waste of time wasn't it?"

"Not your fault. Losing your equipment specs wouldn't be worth it."

"Yeah well you wanna see what I am working on? I could really use a super genius's opinion."

"No problem. Now i wont need to feel guilty about the pay."

>Turn 118
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 30 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47279292
>>47279235
Hmm, well that was interesting. Futile, but interesting. Ah well.

>>>>>E. Build something
Have JACKY look over the defenses of BANE's previous base, and why they failed. We should all learn from our mistakes.

Once we have an idea on how we can improve them, test them out by upgrading our tower defenses and walls.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47279292
>D. Research Dentistry
Keep those teeth pearly white.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47279309
Finally, some defensive works. I'll back that.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47279309
Support
>>
>>47279303
I wonder how new you are
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47279309
rolling
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47279309
Vote
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47279309
Jacky already went over the previous defense plans and the failures. When we had Bane look over it again they didn't notice anything besides what they already knew.

The problem according to Jacky was overwhelming and overlapping firepower. Their defenses simply weren't able to last and the enemy planned the barrage in such a way as to help coverup their forces. It was rather ingenious but required an insane amount of resources and manpower to pull off.

So they lost the complex and retreated to a bunker.

>Turn 119
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 29 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47279309
I think they failed because they got attacked by the baddest mofos around, but it's worth a shot.

>>47279303
>I hate quests but I'm going to read them anyway
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47279387
E. Build something
Make mines and add them to our defenses

If we can't,
>C. Try to improve Armaments
We should probably increase our military. Get more power armored soldiers.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47279422
>>47279387
Yeah, the CEO did find out that all anyone in these parts wants is weapons and armaments, few want manufactured items.

So let's boost our ability in that regard. Have Jacky explain to use the fundamentals of armamentwork and then have Ginny apply it to our designs.

We'll make weapons which we can trade for resources.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47279422
>>47279435
Support. Also night all
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47279422
>>47279435
Backing
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>47279422
Mines have constructed. Reminder that only bandits have the ability to auto equip. Meaning you will have to spend an action to deploy the mines.

Alert your tower is officially overpopulated. You will now suffer overpopulation penalties.

>Turn 120
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 28 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>>>>Food: Good
>>>>>Water: Average
>>>>>Morale: Average
>>>>>Health: Average
>>>>>Fuel: Good
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47279826
>deploy mines

We'll look into the overpopulation issue after that.
>>
morning bump
>>
How do we effect our Reputation?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47279872
Vote

>>47280371
It's sort of passive.

Generally, it's nice just to not have a bad reputation like "easy meat" or such.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47279826
Setting up people in that lab we have should work. Then deploy some mines and defense around the base and in the tunnels.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47279872
Roll
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47279826
>D. Research Dentistry
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47279872
Rolling
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47279872
Vote
>>
>>47288113
Goddamit. . .FATEPOINT
>>
>>47288113
Dammit anon. Fate point
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47288113
fatepoint..
>>
>>47288113
fate point
>>
Come on what's wrong with a little explosion among friends?
>>
>>47289189
The way these crits'll go the explosion will trigger an alarm system that disables our defense network THEN sends a text that our compound is FILTHY RICH undefended and filled with VERY LARGE QUANTITIES OF UNTRAINED AND DELICIOUS MEAT to every bandit or ghoul via telepathy.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>47289825
Then we make a deal for a good price at our food stand.
>>
>>47289825
Come to think of it I suspect that 100 genie rolled last thread is what triggered the Paramilitary Bandit cleansing.
>>
>>47289908
>Has a button to hide them
>Still acts like a faggot
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>47289885
There was also the 1 Genie rolled during all that.
>>
>>47289929

What did he post?
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>47288113
"So let me get this straight how the hell did you fuck up laying down mines?"

"Well...turned out we sorta forgot to record their locations."

"...You didn't keep track where you put them?"

"Nope."

"Goddamn it you fucking idiots. Now we may have to find them and do it over again."

>Turn 121
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 27 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
>>47290963
Genie, are there any readings of life from the former bases of Preemo and the Artillery Bandits?

"Bane, Jacky, we're considering a new base. Possibly rebuilding on Preemo or the arty bandits if they're dead. Thoughts?"
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47290963
Well let us make some scanners to track mines. I bet we could sell a shit ton of those.

Bobo you got this girl.

Then we can move those people into the lab.

CEO we need to trade for fuel again. See what we can do since the Ghouls maybe on a man hunt at the moment.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>47290991
There are a few scattered readings in Preemo but literally nothing from the artillery bandits.

"Depends on how intact the place is. Typically its better to take the more intact places because old world infrastructure is the best, but location and other things is also important to keep in mind. There is a reason why my forces took an entire complex and a backup bunker as well as our built homemade defenses not lasting as long as old even busted Pre Fall structures."
>>
>>47291066
"Jacky, what would you suggest as a second base for us? What should we look for?"
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47291127
"Your a corp besides the obvious defensive ones I would suggest labs and industrial facilities. Unlike most jackasses who get lucky to find a reasonably intact industrial how many of them do you think can utilize it properly?"

"Problem is though such sites are obvious interest to just about everybody. Naturally demand is high very high especially around here. There is a reason why our backup base was so far away and in such proximity to such a nasty area."

"Which means your gonna likely need to take a site by force. if you don't want to make enemies of your fellow man that means targeting things like zombie zones and monster hives."
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>47291225
Bane, Jacky, go out and scout us some new places to live in as per your suggestion. A place people will be naturally disinclined to take, preferably a laboratory or better still another factory.

Yes it can be monster or zombie infested, but we'll have to take it as it comes.

Also send a couple of expendable food monsters up artillery raider mountain, if they get blown to bits we'll know their still alive.
>>
>>47291344
We have the bio lab right next to us. We even stated setting up in it.
>>
>>47291393
Eh, I want to follow Banes example of not having all your eggs in one basket. Have a place further away so if SHTF, even losing our main tower won't be a killing blow.

Still, I can see that solving the population crisis in the immediate term then setting up a new base could work
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47290963
>D. Research Dentistry
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47291420
We can ask them to search since they are under our pay roll. We should use this turn to refuel and make sure we can cover their payments. We are loosing fuel each turn again after the behemoth was built.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47290963
Clear out the laboratory facility and get it up and running to give us some breathing room for our population.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47291458
Man, I'm really hating the loss of Preemo. Need to get another deal like them soon.

Now how are we going to stabilize ourselves so we get peaceful turns for research.

Getting more fuel won't be hard though we have the facilities we need to make biofeul and there's biomass all around us. I'm just thinking the pop crisis is a more immeidate issue, fuel is still good for now.
>>
File: 1463103025665.jpg (432 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463103025665.jpg
432 KB, 849x1200
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47291493
Well peace can only last so long. We had it great for a long time.

I will back >>47291464 moving the people. We should have the time to do that much. Then we hit up gathering of bio mass and seeing if we can buy more "glowing" fuel.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47291464
Vote
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>47291464
Rolling
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47291464
Support
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>47291464
Personnel transfered over to the labs. Unexpectedly it turned out Bane Company has already had it cleared out and even sent up security already. Apparently its been around since we lost some people when they got their brains stolen.

Only a part of the lab complex we have under our control. According to bane company its connected to others and areas through underground passages. They did a bit of poking around but ran into heavy resistance. Not to mention most of the routes are heavily damaged if not outright collapsed.

>Turn 121
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 27 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
>>47291757
"What kind of heavy resistance?

Do you need any additional equipment?"
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47291757
>D. Research Dentistry
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47291770
"Various kinds. Wasn't worth trying to break past. Such tight quarters make it nasty place to fight in."
>>
>>47291795
"Can we cordon it off with concrete and defenses? I don't like living on monsters"
>>
File: 1461775441111.jpg (150 KB, 900x946) Image search: [Google]
1461775441111.jpg
150 KB, 900x946
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47291782
You know what. I got to respect you for never stopping to follow your dream.

Lets work up improving health care. Then we get the fuel with a bright smile.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47291831
>>47291782
I. . .actually agree. This could end up as good as the foodstuffs we made.

I'll support
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47291782
Support
>>
>>47291782

Based free dental care for everyone.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47291782
Rolling
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47291782
Dentistry has been researched into. We already had decent dentistry tech but who says we can't figure out something more? Like implanted specially designed teeth?

Or something like that anyway. Might have to do with all the upsurge in cavities from the fast food shops...

>Turn 122
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 26 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>>>>Morale: Above Average
>>>>>Health:Good
>>
>>47292053

Research dentistry more. Open a well secured, and comfortable dentistry shop, so that whoever lives in your quest can come visit and have their teeth worked in in a relaxing, well-secured environment.

And we can get their dosh.

>If they are important, install transmitters in their teeth and track them.m
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>47292102
...such an action would be rather heavy usage of your medical supplies? You sure that is such a good idea?

I mean totally sounds like what a corp would do but medical supplies is an increasingly scarce commodity.
>>
>>47292131

I am just winging it, that was my 2nd post in this thread (after supporting the anon yelling about dentistry).

It really doesn't seem like such a bad idea though.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47292131
I thought we could replace those. What do we need to do to keep up the supplies?

I want to open new shops with the new trade partners and add a dentist to our base as well as theirs.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47292171
I didn't say it was a bad idea I said it would use up a lot of medical supplies.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>47292053
Hey Ginny and Doctor Mindy, any chance you two can set us up to open a hospital/dentistry shop? We got a big resource maker for the both of us. Especially if you can train some psi doctors. I know we have the tools to work on the brain (like we did the slaves).

------------------------

>http://pastebin.com/R9wK3vud
Also some notes for new people. It has info on our heroes and some other random notes. Bane Company is a bit out of date do to events.
>>
>>47292173
Some you can but others you don't have the specs for. Without specs you cannot synthesize or build it. Drug wise your only able to reproduce the simpler more common ones.
>>
Shame I guess we could take some time to research it or buy specs at a high price.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

Maybe we should hold off on the dentistry shop.

Let's fix the damn mine field. Start by slowly and very carefully mapping out where the mines are, and if necessary (very carefully) reposition them for optimal defensive potential.

>>47292471
Are you suggesting we could anesthetize patients, then mess with their heads while they're under? (While also doing the dental surgery they came for of course) How devious, we should keep that idea in mind.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47296192
Fuck me. I am at a loss for words. Why does the universe want us to blow ourselves up?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47296192
So no fatepoint then?
>>
>>47297336
I want to say no, but I don't want to singlehandedly fuck over the entire civ
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>47297452
I mean I think at least one other player needs to agree that the dice just want this to happen.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47297476
>>47297476
A third 1 with the mines will count as a 100.

Still pretty fucking funny the dice really hate mines for some reason.
>>
Voting to fatepoint
>>
>>47296192
>>47292471
I really hope thes aren't linked because if they are I seriously suggest the fatepoint this is just WAY too much shit for just the mines.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>47298705
Shit yeah if it goes that far, definitely gonna fatepoint
>>
>>47296192
Fatepoint
>>
bumpus
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47296192
This is our second 1 on making a mine field. All we need is a third now and we will have accidentally created a moat or some kind of flying, psy magnetized mines.
>>
>>47301652
Problem is people keep fate pointing the 1s. We don't get the 3rd 1 roll bonus because of that.

A least the food monsters have a chance for 1 greatness.
>>
bample
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>
File: Round 1.jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Round 1.jpg
18 KB, 512x512
Whelp here is my try at drawing a Teddy Bear for the mascot. Since we are just waiting around anyways.
>>
>>47307138
Nice anon
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47296192
"Ahah I KNEW there was going to a button for this sorta thing...I think its this on-"

*BOOOM*

"...Well shit," proceeds to carefully put it back before running away. "Hopefully no one noticed..."

---
"WHOSE BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO REPLACE THE MINE EXPLOSIVE WITH UPGRADED EXPLOSIVES! Fuck there is craters everywhere...and debris. Can't see shit..."

>Turn 123
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 25 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47308072
Send scouting parties to the old Slaver Base, Preemo, and the Artillery Raider Mountain to see what's left.

Specifically for the arty raiders send some food monsters first before any scouts so our own guys don't get blown up.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47308239
Vote, let's see what we can find.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>47308239
Rolling
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47308072
So do we still have a way to contact those ghouls for fuel safely or are we not able to with this possible frenzy? If we need to use bio fuel. I want to work on refining to improve the quality.
>>
>>47308393
We actually might want to improve the quantity first and the storage tanks. Then we can improve the quality.

>>47308239
I'll back this, better see what the vultures have left over.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>47308393
You still have a way but Bane doesn't recommend it saying that the wiping out of the obvious bandit forces is going to result in a shit storm. Especially with the ghouls they were VERY dependent on the slaver base for food due to the low number of zombies around. The lost of the slaver base took out the ghouls biggest food supplier.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47308239
Forgot to roll
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47308239
Support
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47308432
Hey Sal, you been talking with those ghouls. Do you think we could make a replacement of food for them? If we have food monsters. We can make something work I feel.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47308239
Both the slaver base and Preemo are nothing but a smoking crater. The artillery base meanwhile was closed off. Tunnels were collapsed and our bird in the sky indicates there was some heavy fighting. It was now inhabited by some new guys who moved in.

>>47308493
"To a degree but the ghouls were used to the tastiest and biggest food supplier of theirs. Now they only got odd zombies and monsters. they are bound to be a in a bad mood and lashing out. According to the ghoul nothing compares the the delicious taste of manflesh."

>Turn 124
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
>>47308552
"Bane, any intel on the new guys in artillery mountain?

...goddamit WE wanted that spot.

Also who the hell were those paramilitary guys who wiped out all the bandits anyway?"
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47308552
Hm, we have that bio lab we moved into. I think we can try growing manflesh and not have to off people to feed the ghouls. Man in a tube or man in a can I think could be fun names.

We could get us a great deal of income. With this newly opened and untapped market.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47308567
"It was a coalition created by the new guys who just appeared out of nowhere. Managed to convince the paramilitaries to work together to wipe out the bandit threat for the good of everyone. View themselves as some kind of law bringer to the big bad new world."

"Artillery Mountain? Place got claimed by those law bringers. They got another base closer to the wasteland."
>>
>>47308601
Hmm, true. Though nothing can compare to human flesh, I'm sure we can come up with something. We're definitely not the only one to come up with this idea, so it's worth a shot.

>>47308552
Try and develop a food monster that mimics human flesh as far as chemically possible, and see if Bane can sell it to them as a new source of income-

>>47308616
>"It was a coalition created by the new guys who just appeared out of nowhere. Managed to convince the paramilitaries to work together to wipe out the bandit threat for the good of everyone. View themselves as some kind of law bringer to the big bad new world."

OH

SHIT

It's not THAT group of law abiding citizens. . .is it?
>>
File: 1453856206226.jpg (390 KB, 1881x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453856206226.jpg
390 KB, 1881x1080
>>47308636
We can undermine the paladins later. Let us build up our own following first.

We can even try gathering the bandit remains in hiding if we want. I'm sure they would love pay back.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47308616
>"It was a coalition created by the new guys who just appeared out of nowhere. Managed to convince the paramilitaries to work together to wipe out the bandit threat for the good of everyone. View themselves as some kind of law bringer to the big bad new world."
Now where have we heard that before? heheh
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47308693
Paladins?

Please.

I was thinking it's our previous police corp civ that won their game and united the local paramilitary forces to drive out the bandits in their place

Also why should we back a loser, ever?

Instead, I vote.

>>47308552
Send the CEO to this new Coalition and thank them for their excellent service of ridding the lands of the bandit menace.
>Activate let's make a deal

With BANE's permission (the totally NOT bandit bane "because those namestealers are dead') negotiate a deal where we become a participate, a vassal if you will, supplying them with manufacturing capabilities in exchange for a few resources now and then, even 1 a turn will do. Or in the least, military protection and services.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47308733
Jacky and Bane are totally okay with this right?
If so, I'll back it. Time to get a new strong uncle, though Bane will always be our big brother.
>>
>>47308616
Well may as well ask it. They wouldn't happen to be Aegis Security would they? (The only good end civ we had so far.)
>>
>>47308789
Not the only, just the most recent.

We won HAX 1 after a glorious space battle the likes of which Genie is scarce to rival! Sadly Hax 2 was a failure. . .
We won the Jungle Civ. Now THAT was a good end, turned our entire jungle into the avatar of our god just as planned (very rare, only Aegis was the other to go to plan). By far our grandest and greatest victory
And the Bloodsnow Bandits we won too. . .by surviving and thriving. Nothing grand, but just as good. Technically not a win, but a win all the same.
And the Construction Corp. That one was also a win, though not a conquest victory in so much as everynoe teleported to a higher realm of existence or something, but I like that ending too. Never forget the Constructor.

We can happily add Aegis to the list civs wins.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47308733
Vote
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47308733
Vote
>>
>>47308848
I mean Good End in alignment. Unlike the many bad ends or neutral ends the others had. The Jungle guys literally ripped people's hearts out and became one with the jungle. Hax and the corp did have great ends. Just not world improvement kinda. Aegis helped more than just them selves in their end.

HAX 2's problem was it became a quest and had new people pushing to keep going into the ship. It was unlikely they knew the Qm's style and that got us killed.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47308733
Sure, time for a change of leaf.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47308733
"we have heard of you we don't take nor are interested in vassals and we already have local suppliers lined up. We have heard of how dirty you are although we like to think it may have been...coerced. However its not worth the risk on our end and we have long local suppliers."

"So enjoy the prosperity our indirect law bringing provides and know we will be watching."

FAILURE

BACKLASH ACTIVATES!

>>47308789
"Aegis Sec is a valued associate of ours. If it wasn't for them a major trade route hub would still be blocked by the bandit menace. They are however rather very distant of this location. To find them though all you gotta do is follow an inland road trade route. Eventually it will take you to them. Given how much trade goes through there I heard they are very busy hence hadn't much luck in expanding. Its thanks to their hard work that we can enjoy an additional supply line."
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47309001
WARNING
Zombie horde detected.

>Turn 125
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
>>47309001
I was wondering when that would happen. Whelp lets see what happens then.

>>47309001
Nice.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47309001
Ah well, it's not like we haven't encountered diplomatic stonewalls before (ironic given it's at the same mountain).

We'll settle for the next best thing.

>Action:
Go find the Coalitions biggest local supplier, whoever is #1 on their list
Send the CEO to sign up for them as a subsidiary, offering our services to improve their services.

If we can't be their friend, we might as well be the friend of their friend so if we're threatened their friend feels threatened.

>>47309040
Not headed our way is it?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47309070
Its headed straight for you and its two different hordes.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47309040
Hey Ginny, would we be able to drop some mountain rage on them?

"Bane we have incoming. Remediations?"
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47309117
Damn.

Welp, looks like this is where it's time for Bane and Jacky to shine.

>>47309117
>Action
Jacky! Bane! This is what we're hiring you for.

We're a Corps, so we know shit about warfare. Not to mention we only have a tiny military and a couple of behemoths. We're not ready for war. That's your job, and your the best.

We'll need you to do whatever it takes to make sure this Horde doesn't kill us, be it to distract them away from us or find a way to annihilate them. You had contacts in the Zombies too so we can suppose you had diplomacy options, the CEO will help with that if this is an option.

Just figure out whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't hurt us. You have our resources at your disposal. Now show us that ingenuity.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47309193
*"Don't forget the Ghouls as an option too, this Horde could be a nice big treat for them. Consider an option to use Food Monsters as bait to lure them to some Ghouls."
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47309193
Voting for delegation of war duties.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47309216
>>47309193
The law is watching. Actions in dealing with ghouls or zombies will be a bad move. SO make sure it's a secret.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47309247
Vote
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47309193
Supporting this
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47309193
The Bane Company bitches bitterly about the loss of all those defenses they had placed around the tower...and how they then got blown up by mines. Making their job so much harder...

They bitched the entire way as they set up two banners and had somebody sit underneath them and wait in the shadowy canyons. The zombies approached but as one a horde suddenly froze. While the other shuffled along as figures emerged from the shadows close to the banner near the unfrozen horde.

"Bout fucking time."

"Shouldn't have created so much noise. The hordes were attracted to the fallen bandit bases now they come here."

"How close are the ghouls?"

"Feral hordes follow. Smarter ghouls attacking factions."

"Losses?"

"Those idiot law bringers really kicked the hornets nest with the lost of the bandits."

"Yeah yeah. Not like they managed to take out the zeds am I right?"

"...So what is your plan?"

"Can you stop the horde?"

"No. Too much noise the smell of man is thick."

"Guess the other horde isn't yours then?"

"Negative. They are smart zombies."

"What has them riled up?"

"It woke up."

"...oh hell not IT."

"Afraid so. Zombies are all riled up now. We can barely handle our single horde."

"So when is IT going to go on the move?"

"Who says it hasn't?"

"So what ITS goal?"

"The usual I am afraid. Fortunately it has emerged towards the law bringers. It knows they are a threat."

"So guess we have some time then."

"Not much. With the chaos of the bandit gangs, ghoulish forces, and zombies mobilizing. The monsters aren't going to let this opportunity go."

"So its becoming a real clusterfuck then huh?"

"Most assuredly."

"So the hidden bandit power is emerging then?"

"Not because they want to."

"So that is why you Zeds finally showed up."

"We aren't the only ones."

"What?"

"A zed force is among the factions and I am afraid they are behind IT."

"...No shit?"

"Think about it. We control one so who controls the other?"
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47309417
"I thought it was IT?"

"It is but who controls it? Who created IT?"

"So what makes you think someone created it? Wasn't IT a random mutation?"

"We thought so. Until we realized there was somebody else toying with the zombies much like ourselves. Then we realized we were not alone."

"Any idea of their objective?"

"No idea. Don't even know who they are. Bit of a pain in the ass to find out given they can use IT to cover stuff up for themselves."

"What made them choose to wake it up?"

"Survival. Some force like that isn't stupid. The ghouls are lashing out. The zombies are on the move. So the question remains what are the factions and monsters doing about it? Haven't you noticed they are awfully quiet those monsters?"

"You think they gotta plan?"

"I think someone is controlling them."

"Brood?"

"Who knows. With this our favor will be with you Bane Company?"

"Yeah we'll owe you a favor."

"One last thing before we go."

"What is it?"

"Bandits are connected to the monsters. I suspect an unholy alliance or something."

"Damn I knew about you guys but not them...any other intact bandit forces we should know about?"

"There is still another maybe two or even more."

"What you know about them?"

"I know one is mysterious and may connect to factions somehow.I don't know if its two different groups or they could be the same."

"So what are we going to owe you?"

"We seek the route. Give us the information and we'll be even."

"If you handle the smart zombies we'll throw in some magical loots."

"Deal."

Goods transferred over. Zombie hordes are bypassing our tower.
>>
>>47309568
>Until we realized there was somebody else toying with the zombies much like ourselves.
I BET IT WAS THOSE SCIENTISTS IN VICTIM VALLEY

I BET THEY ARE UMBRA
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47309568
>Turn 126
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 23 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47309591
Good job Bane! You deserve a reward.

In fact, considering now that the lawbringers are in town that means more paramilitary, it's about time we upgraded our tourist facilities.

>>>>>E. Build something
Build a Paramilitary/Mercenary Hotel in our tower, right next to the Cafteria Colloseum. All the comforts away from home a Soldier could want, and food and entertainment nearby. Let BANE have a say on what goes in it, and we'll buy stuff from catalog for them if they want. Nice beds, nice baths, pretty employees and free laundry.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47309651
Yeah we need to go legit at the moment.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47309651
Vote
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47309651
Rolling
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47309651
Support
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47309651
People seem in favor of this, so let's make the nicest damn hotel in the region.

Should we combine it with some sort of therapy center? The nigh-unceasing horrors of the post-apocalypse surely weigh on everyone's minds, but perhaps soldiers more than most. More topically, many members of Bane may be having difficulty transitioning back to pure paramilitary. The only problem is I don't think we have a lot of qualified counselors, much less actual psychiatrists or psychologists.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47309651
Merc Hotel constructed.

WARNING

Ghoulish Hordes detected.

>Turn 127
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 23 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
>>47309946
Headed our way this time?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47309946
Well I'm thinking we put those fast food monster makers into over drive. We shall give the customer what they want, FOOD!

If not just to buy us time to rebuild defenses.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>47309946
Bane, Jacky, you're on call again. This might be a bit often considering the hub-bub, but I bet it's nothing you don't deal with on a regular basis.

We have another horde coming our way, once again you have our full resources at your disposal to come up with and implement a plan to protect us. If you tell us to build something we'll build it, or sell something we'll sell it.

Do what you do best.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47310052
Roll
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47309946
Actually....let's try the mines again. I have a good feeling about this.

What if we put food monsters into the craters? But make sure they can't climb out first though, either from just not being created with enough mobility, or being shot in whatever the use for locomotion.

Then plant mines around the craters, so if someone goes to investigate the food monsters, BOOM!
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47310309
It's worth a shot
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47310309
Fine. I'll back this then.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47309956
Yes.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47310052
Go with BANE first. Remember they know more than us, so we shouldn't do shit we don't understand.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47310309
Support
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47310309
Backing this
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47310449
That is what you make them advice you for, also remember BANE has their own actions.

>>47310309
Its a damn shame that isn't a special action. 99 88 would of allowed for some real fun stuff.

Anyway mines and food monsters have been placed as ordered. Ghouls will be inbound next turn.

>Turn 128
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 22 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47310820
Okay BANE, Jacky we laid down some mines. . .Because we thought they'd be cool!

Now it's your turn to tell us what to do. Or what not to do. We're relying on you.

>Have BANE take over our military and enact a plan against the Ghouls, either away from us or destroy them or what have you
>CEO will help if diplomacy is an option
>Ginny/Mindy will help if they need science and engineering
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47310857
Support
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47310857
Vote
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47310857
Rolling
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47310857
Roll
>>
>>47307138
Brilliant.

Let's sell them, AND write novels for children/literarily inept bands about 'manti the manly (and totally not shady) blue bear'
Get that reaver on the line, maybe she has ideas for a female counterpart!!

Let's make MONEY people!!!
>>
>>47311102
Yeah money!
Well, resources, but still!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>47310857
Alright

Would Ginny's abilities be useful against the ghouls? I'm guessing bot out could make them rampant, but that wouldn't do much, and bad assimilation wouldn't work on them.
If using it on the ghouls wouldn't help, what about using bot out on BANE when the time is right? Or even bad assimilation?

Also, on the possibility of diplomacy-we have a named character named Sal who has shown signs of affinity for ghouls, right? He should definitely be part of any diplomacy attempt.
>>
>>47310820
special action?
>>
>>47311313
Anything other than a normal (unspecified) action.

For example a MAD action if we were bandit.
Or a WAR action if we had a Warlord.
Or some hero based actions.
I don't know if corps have a unique action.
>>
>>47311345
I assume we have build and trade/diplomatic actions. Also thinking we could have a scout/spy action base on the hero/units corps seem to normally have.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>47310857
"Birds in the air, over."

"Entrenchment completed, over."

"Bypasses covered, over."

"Presents are placed, over."

"Troops in position, over."

"Coverfire doubled checked, over."

"Killing zone confirmed awaiting targets, over."

"Targets sighted, over."

That was when there was a pause as if a breath was being taken and then the shockwave hit. Followed by a loud booming noise as multiple shockwaves radiated and suddenly a long line of detonations could b e heard followed by the whistling of counter missiles. As the missiles fired one could hear the gradual whomping as artillery started up. Some of it exploding in the air, others blasting forth targeting other shots, while the rest landed on the ground.

As the artillery fired and bombs were detonated one could hear the howling of the ghouls. Their onslaught was then met with weapons fire as firing lines suddenly opened up in unison shredding the ghouls as they charged through the killzone.

This however did not stop the ghouls. As they began to return fire and one could hear the rattling of vehicles appearing among them. Often covered in gristly trophies and critical shielding removed. Thereby allowing them to spew forth contaminating agents in abandon. Their pilots however did not seem to care as they charged and opened fired.

In turn Bane Company vehicles also fired.

In that an instant a previously empty quiet seeming canyon turned into hellish battlefield. Chatter was constant among the Bane forces and the ghouls it was hard to tell what they were saying with their howls if anything.
>>
>>47311530
>Followed by a loud booming noise as multiple shockwaves radiated and suddenly a long line of detonations could b e heard followed by the whistling of counter missiles. As the missiles fired one could hear the gradual whomping as artillery started up
One day we're gonna join in on that when we get our own artillery superweapons up!

And maybe after that Artillery Mountain will join in on us.
>>
>>47311625
We have the tech. It's just hard to make it auto loading.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47311530
"Fuck me they're goddamn everywhere. Who the fuck ever claimed zombies used more numbers."

"On the plus side at least we don't have to worry about missing."

"Or aiming for that matter."

"...Do we even have enough bullets?"

"Well if this before we took this cushy job i would say no...still though all these precious goodies being used up *sniffles* its terrible waste..."

"What the hell you any idea how long we been stocking piling?"

"EXACTLY AND NOW THERE IS GONNA BE A NOTABLE DENT WAHHH FUCKING GHOULS."

"Says the guy who operates the heavy machine gun..."

"I like shooting a lot...so if we use too much boolets then I am gonna be back on rationing...OH THE HORROR."

"Goddamn though there really are a fuck ton of ghouls...no wonder they got so pissed when slaver base fell."

"An even bigger problem is many ghouls are starting to go feral. Which naturally is something they desperately want to avoid. Supposedly there is these kinds of hordes all over the place striking out."

"Shit no wonder even the zombies were running away..."

"Yeah no shit. This is just a fraction of em all."

"...A fraction then huh?"

"Yup."

"...we ain't gonna have enough bullets," moaned the machine gunner as looked back at the ammo stockpile then back at all the charging ghouls.

Such words proved to be correct as gradually Bane Company was forced to retreat. The ghouls however just kept on coming.

Heroic abilities activating.

When Bane was being pushed back that was when reinforcements arrived...or to be more precise Bane forces being pursued by hostiles. The Bane forces however 'just happened' to lead said forces into the other.

"OH FUCK ME THOSE BANDITS LED US RIGHT INTO A GHOUL HORDE SHIIIIIIT!"

The bane forces meanwhile mysteriously disappeared as suddenly the ghouls found some fresh target to divert forces off towards. This caused the ghoulish forces to be fighting on two fronts which halted their advance.

"Problem solved. now to acquire some get some goodies..."
>>
>>47311685
We have the autoloaders and the central ammo manufactory.

We're just caught on the individual manufactory that would make it that much safer as opposed to a giant ammo conveyor belt.
>>
>>47311708
>"...we ain't gonna have enough bullets,"
Take some notes gents, we need to improve our bullet manufacturing and delivery systems.

CORPORATE IMPROVEMENT HO!
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47311755
Yup. I been hopping to get them better ammo for a while. It was just research holding us back. After this I want to spend a turn or 2 restocking them.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47311708
"Jacky did you REALLY just use some of your own forces to bait paramilitary forces into a ghoul horde?"

"Yup."

"Yet your notta bother leading em?"

"Oh don't worry bout it the paramilitary forces will take care of the rest of now they got some buddies on the line. Which means I can focus on looting. Gotta work fast before the looters show up. Fuckers work fast."

"The fighting is still ongoing..."

"And how is that my problem exactly?"

"THe contract-"

"Its already been solved. Just watch I did my job."

"..."

"You don't believe me do you?"

"No I don't."

"How about this if I'm wrong I'll station my twins at your tower long term but if I'm right..."

"What do you want?"

"Well I COULD use Ginny for some things..."

The CEO looked over at the overwhelming ghoulish horde and the pitifully outnumbered reinforced troops.

"Deal."

"hehehahhahahah. Payback is coming cradle robbing bitch," cackled Jacky as she teleported away.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47311822
The ghoulish forces are stalled at this point in time.

>Turn 129
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 22 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
>>47311820
that research is really important since the artillery superweapons will be our primary ability to support Bane in a military fashion, instead of simply an economic one.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47311844
Use this turn to resupply Bane with what they need. Ammo being the top on that list.

>>47311851
We can get psi weapons from the think tank we met. Yet I think those will be a double edge weapon if we don't shield things right.
>>
File: 01.jpg (177 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
177 KB, 611x404
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>47311844
Okay, so BANE ran out of ammunition.

As a Megacorps we should be ASHAMED. They were right next to a fully functioning corps remnant. How could we have let them run out of ammo?

Send some corporate R&D boys to go over the battle data and get some specs on BANE's weapon magazines, clips, and weapons ammo capacity. Then get information on their rates of fire, average ammo consumption at full blast (which is what they probably do) and then calculate all the data into the amount of ammunition they can consume in a full battle.

Once we get an idea of the sheer quantity of ammunition they consume, we can set ourselves up a goal post until we reach production capacity able to match their peak ammunition no matter how much they fire. Then it's a matter of building more production facilities and having Ginny improve our ammo manufacturing.

At the same time, we should also improve our ammunition delivery systems perhaps fast flying "Bullet Box Bots" that fly around and carry more boolits for them to shoot from the factory.

This is the PERFECT small scale test before we work on endless ammo production for the artillery. We'll learn how to supply endless firepower for small arms before we do the big guns.

Have Ginny and Mindy work on this in the new lab.
>>
File: 1462015934941.png (426 KB, 512x546) Image search: [Google]
1462015934941.png
426 KB, 512x546
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47311936
Drop pod ammo?
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47311982
For now.

Later on if we ever get a fancy think tank want to research Artillery Ammo. Ammo generation units encased in a large artillery shell which automatically resupply friendly guns around them by porting ammo straight into their magazines
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>47311936
Vote
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47311936
Ammo!
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47311936
Keep the bullets flowing
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47311936
Hell yeah

Also, are the BANE troops all using our power armor, and if not, why not and how do we fix this?
>>
>>47312089
Uh oh
Is that a. . .third nat1 I spy?
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>47312089
Oh god. But isn't this the third 1 of the thread?
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47311936
>>47312089
>third 1
>on ammo resupply
>create a bunch of swords
"Hey they are really good swords and now they don't NEED any more ammo"
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47311936
It was actually Bane's mistake. They didn't take enough ammo stockpiles with them. Jacky underestimated how much ammo they would burn through before getting pushed back.

Because ghouls are really tough, strong and fast making zombies look weak.

They are kinda like feral dumber mutants but without the ability to mutate but have higher base stats(except intelligence which gets nuked for most of em).

Its not very well understood how ghouls are able to become stronger without the rapid mutation ability, but ghouls who are much stronger then their kin are often seen.

Anyway our forces analyzed the amount of ammo consumption of the Bane Company and miscaluated it. Thinking it was much higher then their thought. The drones that were made to deliver ammo were lovingly referred to as bullet box bots. The excess ammo however was instead converted into explosives and booby traps. There was a strange device the Banes referred to as a 'blaster box' which as turned out was a very nasty sort of psuedo turret with a self destruct ability. Meanwhile another weapon they deployed was referred to as a 'boom box' which as turned out was a large amount of sonic weaponry wrapped around an energy source that was then treated like a very devastating sonic bomb. Given the shockwaves they could produce they were indeed a nasty weapon despite being made up of scrounged up sound systems and batteries. More importantly however they did a 'fantastic' job as a distraction. One of those babies was enough to shock enough ghouls that the position they were overrunning was able to successfully withdraw without further losses.

According to the bandits 'boom boxes' are a must for any bandit force dealing with things like zombies or ghouls. They are also an excellent way to sabotage the enemy. If the resulting sonic concussion or shockwaves weren't enough to give them a bad day what its attracts to their position will.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47312657
Unexpectedly paramilitary forces arrived to help. It proved of great as suddenly the ghouls were attacked hard at several different points. Resulting in the ghouls horde be shattered and torn to pieces before the combined gears of war that were the paramilitary forces and Bane Company.

The elegance of the way the different forces working together to create a great meat grinder brought a tear to the CEO's eye. Until he at realized that Jacky WAS right.

Suddenly those tears of happiness turned into sad ones.

>Turn 130
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 21 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 14.7k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
File: image.png (956 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
956 KB, 960x720
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47312716
Fuck
Our pop jumped up 4K in one turn
That's a spec ops attack if I have ever seen one, a big one at that
>have the spy unit and Ginny preform a headcount on all of our current employees and account for any missing or faces that should not be, have Ginny use the new upgraded ability to turn the enemy forces to our side when discovered
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47312953
This.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47312953
Agreed. Additionally, the CEO himself will lead a complete inventory of material wealth and essentials. And put the vehicle bay on lockdown NOW.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47312953
They don't find anything. As for Ginny...she is 'gone'. No idea where she went.

None.

Probably getting tortured by Red Jackal because of his twins his only soft spot.

The spies state that its very likely we are compromised but have no idea who it could be.

>Turn 131
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 20 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 14.7k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47313116
It should be easy to find more info. We put up new cameras and changed codes a while ago. See who doesn't add up.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47313164
Time to pore over a bunch of security footage. Be sure to keep an eye out for signs that it's been tampered with!
>>
>>47313116
>continue investigation, put up propaganda about how lawful-neutral we've always been, re-write history records to say the bandits had us in a 'help us and live ; or die in pain.'
And for profits sake stop using bandit lingo

Is there anything we could do that would separate possible infiltrators from truebloods in a way ripped from any classic cartoon scene?
4k is a fucking ton, there's gotta be fuckups
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47313399
Roll for glory
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

By the way, locking down the vehicle bay? I still want that to happen.
Where are we keeping the Black tech? Please tell me it's somewhere ultra secure like the CEO's personal vault.

>>47313399
I'm not so sure this is paramilitary. Could by the secret guys, which would probably be much, much worse. If it is paramilitary, hopefully they're just here to observe.

Classic cartoon scene...well, best I can think of is to ask everyone's name.
We'll get some obviously fake ones like "Hugh Mann" and "Trustworthy McNotaspy." Also, be alert for anyone who's just making up a name based on objects within their line of sight.
>>
morning bump
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>47313164
Vote
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47313164
I'll back it
>>
>>47313116
Bump
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47313116
I have some somewhat good news for anons an...interesting quirk of my illness as it were.

My muse is back baby.

It seems to be growing stronger as my illness stabilizes. So long as it doesn't go to badly for me it should at the very least stick around.

If you haven't noticed some of my writings has been improving and after awhile of this I feel like I can finally outright admit it.

I have also started writing for realsies this time and started back up my worldbuilding.

I have two adventures I am writing a fantasy one and a post apoc. Admittedly the post apoc is giving me a harder time. I am having a hard time grasping that one.

Even though my illness has taken so much from me...unexpectedly it brought back my muse.

Who woulda thought?
>>
>>47315580
Im so glad for you genie! I think what helped was us going back to the good old civ game.

And if its fantasy you need we can go back to the adventurer and his dungeonmaster gf.

Not before finishing this though. Its hard to go back to a civ after a hiatus
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47313164
Also vote
>>
>>47315580
Glad to hear that, bump.
>>
bamping
>>
>>47313353
>>47313399
>>47314890
Food and water levels are dipping, we need to remedy that next turn
>>
>>47320351
Logical, we have received a large growth in population that our infrastructure is struggling to support.

To solve this i would suggest that we expand our operation, preferably either to already established places or away from these para-military controlled areas.

If we can create even lesser versions of our manufacturing along with our resource processing systems and spread them out, then our resilience to events greatly increases.

Or we could go the Brotherhood of steel method, create a series of large heavily armed convoys, give them adequate transport and send them out to establish themselves far away. With the intent to make contact with us only if successful, or if they were to encounter something that interests us.

We could failing that just expand existing bases and reinforce our supply networks.
>>
>>47321466
I was thinking something a little smaller like expanding our fish farm or filtering the water from the flodded mine shaft. Infrastructure at home type improvement
>>
>>47321632
That sounds efficient but much less entertaining.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47313164
Rolling
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47321466
All you need to do is upgrade your facilities. Don't underestimate corp industrial farming or water treatment(your water quality is so high quality its considered industrial applicable literally only higher grade water is sciences grade in other words you got the second highest grade water in the game).

>>47315750
I don't know about that. I am better at civ running then quests and WAR has reached the point where i can't handle it anymore. Too much shit to keep track of. Fuck sci fi civ games so goddamn much. Only way I could of made it any easier on me is a copout with a single galactic super power but goddamn it I am NOT that lame.

>>47313164
New cameras put up and codes have been changed. Unfortunately according to our spies we have long been compromised.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47326554
>Turn 132
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 19 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 14.7k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>>>>Food: Ab
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47326572
>>>>>>E. Build something
Upgrade our tower life support system. Obviously we have more population, so we'll need more water, more food, and such.

The food should be easy, we can just start breeding and harvesting food monsters which we can feed bio-resources. And there's still plenty of flooded water everywhere to clean up.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>47326748
Support
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47326784
>>47326748
Yup
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47326748
Rolling
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47326554
No I meant for us to check who didn't add up in the video from the cameras. Who didn't know the codes and so on.

That's why I said we put those up awhile ago. Noting that it should of been before this problem.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47326748
Need to feed
>>
Wonder if Genie is writing something big.
>>
bump?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>47327426
Its been awhile since a anon wrote an action plan so smartly also I need to take a break.

Damn clever wording.

>>47326748
Forces dispatched to work on the life support systems of the tower. For the most part they are functional given we weren't all turned into a bunch of mutants and or aren't dead. Still it was decided they needed an upgrade. Filters were enhanced. Stores were expanded. Resources were heavily mobilized and converted into whatever possible for further enhancing of Life Support Systems. We even managed to get the tanks back online....not exactly sure what we would use them for but happy accident that.

Sadly the only real cost besides resources was power. Our new life support systems started eating up more of our increasingly strained power supply.

Meanwhile from afar the ghouls have dispersed and we saw a massive fight start near the artillery mountain. OR to be more precise a gigantic psi wave emitted out from that local as a huge horde of zombies started crawling over themselves burying the mountain in their infected flesh as they hauled themselves forward in a great frenzy.

The resulting psi pulse damn near blew our limited psi crystal spares as we actually had to replace our psi crystal in the sensor suite as it blew up after a sudden glaring flash. Real costly that replacement. Not like psi sensitive crystals are easy to be found. Especially such sensitive long ranged ones...

The psi pulse HAS however triggered some additional smaller psi activity as certain smaller reactions appeared as if something...or somethings were reacting to it. Whatever that psi pulse did it would appear to have excited some additional psi reactions away from the origin of the pulse.

Unfortunately our scans indicate that the psi power presented is beyond the official perimeter for psi rating. In other words those psi presences...are off the book psi rating. On a rating system that officially doesn't exist and isn't suppose to.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>47327926
>>Turn 133
>>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>Points: 18 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>>Pop 14.7k
>>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>>>>>Food: Good
>>>>>>Water: Above Average
>>>>>>Morale: Good
>>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>>Health: Very Good
>>>>>>Armaments: Average
>>>>>>Fuel: Above Average
>>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>>Reputation: Dirty Corp
>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat. Weapons Tech Science Material 2
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>47327945
Back to diplomacy.

If we can't become direct friends of the Coalition, we might as well do the next best thing and become the friend of their friend.

All Corps are interested in profit and asset aquisition. Go find whoever is the Coalitions biggest supplier in the region, then have the CEO negotiate to have us become their corprorate subsidiary. We'll provide our Corps production effort in exchange for a few resources per turn and military assistance if we come under attack. Might not be as generous as Preemo, but hell even 1 resource per turn will be welcome.
>Activate let's make a deal
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>47328028
Support
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47328028
Sounds about right.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47328028
Get that resource income
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47328028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw
>>
>>47327926
Be nice if arty mountain attracted all the baddies to themselves. They're certainly prepared for it.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47328028
...You SURE you want to do this?

Becoming another corp's subsidiary means joining under another faction.
>>
>>47328551
er. . .I was just going for making a deal.

I would gladly entertain that idea for another faction though.

Can we join under the arty mountain guys instead? That would solve a lot of problems
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>47328584
If we joined them would we get their tech? Or what would the ramifications be with our allies, Bane. . .or their zombie friends.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.