[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #836: Nightmare Clowns Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: OP2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
OP2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47265989
>>
File: craboloading.gif (2 MB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
craboloading.gif
2 MB, 390x219
We all know your favorite food, Jumpers, but what about your Companions?

What about your pets?
>>
>>47277410
Ryoko.

But sadly, she is already spoken for, and Tenchi is far too nice to ever steal from. So I have to take the high road and be without.
>>
Can we talk about putting this on the drive?
>>
>>47277455

isn't that the one from the lewd drive?
>>
THERE GOES THREAD AGAIN.
>>
>>47277455
No, we've talked in the past and nothing has changed since.
>>
File: Best Girl.png (130 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.png
130 KB, 450x450
>>47277410
Lapis Lazuli.
>>47277414
I got a pet Owl in Harry Potter. I named it Dave.
>>
>>47277455
No. Goes against the collective will if /JC/. You're free to jump it, just kee it to yourself.
>>
>>47277414

sidekickfu loves bagels and cheese

sentient sword loves pancakes
>>
File: ffs.png (1 MB, 680x499) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
1 MB, 680x499
>>47277455
So between some asshole trying to 'teach us a lesson' with the editionless editions, jumpmakers getting shit on or scared off, and fuckers like you who keep trying to push a null issue, is there any hope of Jumpchain surviving till next year?
>>
>>47277544
Well, probably, but we'll still have this same bullshit, in addition to entirely new strings of bullshit, and we'll probably be out a few jumpmakers.
>>
>>47277544
Certainly. There's still more jumps to do.
>>
>>47277455
Your intentions aside, no because it's just going to keep kicking up shitstorms.

>>47277414
I have a female Gundabad Warg from LoTR that, while she's still my dog, is actually the base / Matriarch for the fleet's Hunting Hounds. She enjoys steak - especially as she cooks it while eating.

Also got a Whale Wolf - unmodified aside from learning to waterbend - that just loves pork.

As for Companions, they'll... eat whatever we got on hand. I've got nearly every re-filling food store item and a farm on board one of my ships, so whatever we feel like cooking up. My vampire wife does love the taste of me Black-Gatorade-Dream-Honey-Shark-Electric-Magma-Fire-Blood though.

It helps that her Gourmet Cells love it and helped evolve her to be able to continue drinking it.
>>
File: 200% Mom.png (585 KB, 680x831) Image search: [Google]
200% Mom.png
585 KB, 680x831
>>47277410
Pearl is a cute. A CUTE!
>>
>>47277544
Oh, we will.

After all.

You can't kill what was never born.
>>
>>47277544
There's always hope. Not to mention if Jumpchain stops, there will only be General CYOA Thread on Spacebattles keeping up the Jumpchain Legacy.
>>
>>47277544
We've had all that and far worse earlier on in JC. We survived that just fine and we can survive this just as fine.
>>
>>47277587
>there will only be General CYOA Thread on Spacebattles keeping up the Jumpchain Legacy.

We're doomed.
>>
So I'm sort of curious. What companions surprised you in how they developed? Either growing in unique ways or beyond what you originally envisioned them as? How were they influenced by some of the more memorable moments in your chain?

Seriously companions are awesome and I'm sad that there isn't more talk about them.
>>
>>47277544
YOU CAN'T KILL THAT WHICH IS ALREADY DEAD.
>>
>>47277587
>there will only be General CYOA Thread on Spacebattles keeping up the Jumpchain Legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJXYMDu6dpY
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x563
>>47277544
We've only had a handful of jumpmakers get scared off. A lot are taking a break due to RL issues. We got a bunch of new folks too! SMT Anon & Overlord Anon are two new folks, although I could be wrong, but that's ok. Plus we have the anons that jump the jumps, post in the thread, and those that are in the IRC.

/JC/ will be around for awhile, it speaks to a collective need for "organized" fanfic.
>>
>>47277544
We literally had lewdfags try and kill us off at like thread 80 wit MGE, this faggot is nothing new.
>>
>>47277544
I think that post and editionless OP are the same guy.
>>
>>47277598
Well I was pretty surprised that a moth of all things could be jealous. So there's that.
>>
File: y_shtola_by_koyorin-d9fgycf.jpg (124 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
y_shtola_by_koyorin-d9fgycf.jpg
124 KB, 894x894
>>47277598
Pic related from FFXIV and Adam Jensen fell in love.

I don't know how.
He never asked for this.
>>
>>47277410
Coincidentally, my first companion.
Also the one who keeps me from going power-mad. And the one who gets me to help people where I otherwise wouldn't.
She's a good influence on me.
>>
>>47277597
I like to think of it as the Jumpchain CYOA Thread being immortal until it's the only thing left on the internet in which Jumpchain is used (Ignoring SJ-Chan and other similar external chain based stories and blogs), lest the only thing left of our beloved mary sue generator be a broken shadow of it's true self on Spacebattles. It's like they are our Horcrux, but instead of a piece of our soul they have our spite and desire to keep Jumpchain relatively balanced and interesting.
>>
File: order-of-the-stick-1.png (36 KB, 542x351) Image search: [Google]
order-of-the-stick-1.png
36 KB, 542x351
>>47277598
Considering their disparate origins, I'm surprised even half of them manage to work together.

That they put up with each other, in their own words, for MY sake more than anything?

It's a beautiful feeling.
>>
File: lost-404.jpg (377 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
lost-404.jpg
377 KB, 1280x850
>>47277410
She was left behind.

>cue Quantum Leap voiceover
>>
>>47277410
I have no waifu for none shall have me.
>>
>>47277598
Kazami Yuuka ended up being surprisingly more pleasant than her reputation suggested.
She's pretty mellow as long as she gets a good fight every now and then. Good baker, too.
>>
>>47277762
Huh. Would a Quantum Leap or Sliders jump work?
>>
>>47277729
You're telling me the Cyborg fell for a cat-girl.

... I hope she got used to cold fingers.
>>
>>47277826
>Implying that Sarif cybernetics don't include heaters in the fingers.
They're top of the line anon.
>>
>>47277819
Sure they would. Ten years of mini-jumping in the local multiverse, perhaps, but still very much doable.
>>
A question if SMTAnon is around: Yesterday you mentioned that a Mou-Ryo with The Overlord's Seat could grow to be strong enough to fight on par with Arioch within 3-400 years. How powerful would a Herald or Tyrant be if they did the same thing?
>>
>>47277945
Also, how would strong would they be in terms of out of setting stuff, like Aquaman/Whatever?
>>
Question: if we take the 42nd Supreme Being perk, will we have to worry about Albedo's whole "KILL ALL THE SUPREME BEINGS!" plan? I mean, at least part of that was because the others abandoned Momonga, so we won't have to worry since we stuck around, right? I'm not so much concerned about HER per say, since I have Level 100, Realm of Heroes, and Divine tier equipment, but her younger sister, who is supposedly the strongest being, on the other hand...
>>
>>47277969
That question came up before. She only hates the other Supreme Beings because she believes they abandoned Momonga. You showing up as another Supreme Being that made the trip to the New World would derail that - so long as you and Momonga get along, anyway. Her loyalty is to him first and the guild a distant second.
>>
>>47278041
You know, Albedo's personality going THAT direction after Momonga typed in one line of text stating the love bit - you have to wonder what the hell is in Shalltear's settings.
>>
>>47278087
Which one made Shalltear? Peroroncino?
>>
File: 1400204537446.jpg (56 KB, 663x511) Image search: [Google]
1400204537446.jpg
56 KB, 663x511
>>47277969
She might respect that you stayed behind too and appreciate that ainz has at least 1 buddy in the new world.
She might be mad jealous and want to kill you anyways.
>>
>>47278099
Yeah, agreed. Don't try to NTR the crazy yandere with access to a vault full of world class items. Don't even pretend.
>>
>>47278137
Actually, Shalltear would be happy to share Momonga, so long as it was perfectly clear that she was #1 head wife. Not so sure about Albedo tho.
>>
>>47278094
The guy who was obsessed with H-Games.

Also I've noticed Jumpchain has gotten extra salty about no name editions. Geez it didn't use to be this way
>>
>>47278163
That's mostly because someone started gloating about how they wanted to destroy named editions by not giving them names yadda yadda yadda a few threads ago
>>
>>47278160
Albedo don't like competition.

>>47278163
The difference lately is the guy doing no-name editions has been doing it out of some misguided attempt to "kill editions," and has left parts of the OP out to try and troll.
>>
>>47278163
I think it's that it is a deliberate attempt to "teach a lesson", rather than someone forgetting it.
>>
>>47278163
> Also I've noticed Jumpchain has gotten extra salty about no name editions.
That's because there's some new guy who decided they hated named editions and were going to stamp them out. Then he started taunting people about it.

Y'know, because we don't already have enough things to be autistic and argue about, we gotta make more.
>>
>>47278174
>>47278176
>>47278183
>>47278184
I took a week off after the derby so I'm only just now getting back so I missed that.
>>
>>47278137
She might like you more if you say you're 'cheering her on'. That's my battle plan at least.
>>
>>47278163
>The guy who was obsessed with H-Games.

So I was right, Peroro.
... Man if he was obsessed with h-games I don't want to know what he was thinking putting in that "Shalltear is madly in love with Momonga" bit.

>>47278197
You're good, it's recent bullshit.
>>
>>47278137
>NTR Albedo
Anon, even if I wanted to die, there are much less painful ways to commit suicide.
>>47278163
I was around when it first started, and not only do I remember the anon being ultra self righteous about it, he got pissy about someone making a named thread, called them "Those assholes", and got their thread deleted.
So it's less no names and more this guy's an asshole.
>>
>>47278211
In the novels its explicitly laid out that Shalltear is a necrophilliac along with a bunch of other fetishes.
>>
>>47278225
Ah.

So she just needs a solid skeletal boning
>>
>>47278211
Pero's player is described as "the type who enjoyed joking around" and got on well with Momonga; presumably he did not expect his NPC creations to come to life in a new world.
>>
File: Oi.png (860 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
Oi.png
860 KB, 887x1097
>>47278225
>Necrophilliac
...her creator had some, uh, issues, didn't he?
>>
>>47278253
It's okay if it's with the undead.
>>
>>47278253
At the time, her creator thought she was just data in a video game.
>>
>>47278253
H-game obsession will rot your brain

I regret nothing.
>>
>>47277945
Your growth doesn't scale to your initial strength, so about powerful enough to curbstomp Arioch since you'll be 1.8 times stronger than you started.

>>47277963
The Tyrant could just cut him up with their swords, while the Herald can unveil their true self for a few seconds to kill him. The others would still need piercing or slashing weapons to do it, but in land all of them outdo him in physicals, and in water they'll be able to keep up. His swimming speed is still better, but it'll be more like Batman vs. League of Assassins mook instead of Generic Faster-Than-Eyesight Speedster vs. trained fighter.
>>
>>47278235
You're tickling my funny bone
>>
>>47278281
>Arioch
Wait, not that anon, but wouldn't we curbstomp him anyway? Herald and Tyrant both start out at just below Gabriel, who was level 96 compared to Arioch's 85, right?
>>
>>47278281
Just making sure, but the Herald showing their true form isn't tiring, right? Also, for the Fiend's instant kill, it mention's that they 'inexorably draw close to dying with no defense'. Does this mean that the effect bypasses defenses/immunities to balance out the time required to kill someone'?
>>
>>47278281
How long would the Herald's aura take to kill him, not taking into account growth?
>>
File: image.gif (580 KB, 400x166) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
580 KB, 400x166
What happens when you boost "Inorganic Form" into Omega level in Xmen Jump?
>>
>>47278624
Look at the notes at the end of the jump.
>>
>>47278351
While those are effectively Level 93.5, and there's a big gap in power between them and Arioch, I can't call it a curbstomp. A victory just shy of certain, maybe, but he's not completely incapable of fighting back or harming you, so calling it a curbstomp is misleading others.

>>47278367
Correct on both accounts, though the true form does take about as much concentration as putting on a specific (unnatural) facial expression. Just so we're clear, it'd bypass something like an immunity to the Killing Curse, but it wouldn't let you kill one of those wanky fuckers from Nasuverse who completely lack a concept of death, or someone who drank the Hourai Elixir from Touhou.

>>47278412
Probably somewhere around 10 seconds, assuming he doesn't manage to get away and regenerate.
>>
>>47277819
I loved Quantum Leap. I would love to see a jump for that. Hell my entire jumpchain has been a mix of Quantum leap and sliders, trying to go around to put right what once went wrong.
>>
>>47278649
You know, after doing the math, I realize why the other one was a curbstomp battle, 1.8 times 93.5=168.3, which is WAY stronger than even Michael and Asura. Hell, taking SMT 2 and the power increase into account, it'd be enough to hang with Lucifer and Satan. Maybe even enough to take on YHVH, though that's doubtful.
>>
>>47278649
By the way, is the Herald aura an attack on just a mental and spiritual level, or is there a physical component to it as well?
>>
File: mahman.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
mahman.gif
1 MB, 250x213
>>47278660
> Sliders
> There are infinite universes
> They're just sliding around between them randomly
> Every episode is just them trying to catch the next random portal out and hope it sends them home
I never really understood why they didn't just find a world that was "good enough" and stay there. They certainly found a few.
The chances of them actually getting home are basically nil.
Of course then I guess they wouldn't have a show.
>>
>>47278744
It is partly physical, yes.
>>
>>47277544
My head pats/shitstorm ratio is pretty skewed towards shit every time I make a jump, so I kinda lose interest. Then come up with something I think might be fun... which usually gets ignored, or I get yelled at. I dunno if I'll still be here in a year.
>>
>>47278281

About demons. Since they're all mythological figures, what happens when you take the background, especially if you're some weird triple fusion? Do you have a place in the setting's history, or are you some new entity fused in the Jakyou manor or something? Or should we like look for an actual mythological figure with the right theme for the build?

If you triple fuse three of the 1000CPers, how strong is that? Is it, like, a stat boost over picking just one, or just a versatility boost through gaining all three power sets?

Also, I'm really fuzzy on how fighting YHVH works here. SMT1/2 happen before all the other games in the series including Nocturne, right? So canonically he gets punched out by SMT2 Hero, but by Nocturne he's doing really well and fucking countless worlds without lube. So... even if you somehow beat the guy, does all the later stuff in the timeline still happen, or what?
>>
>>47278799
>I never really understood why they didn't just find a world that was "good enough" and stay there. They certainly found a few.

Oh the irony of asking that here of all places...
>>
>>47277455
No. that one isn't actually a lewd jump but still no. The subject matter, the place it currently is, and /jc/ fear of CYOA general means that that one will never make it on to the main drive. It just isn't worth the shitstorm that it would cause.
>>
>>47279063
Practically everything causes a 'shitstorm' nowadays
>>
>>47278846
SMTAnon, while you're answering questions, mind answering one more?

Demon Summoner brings up the fact that you'd need to turn the Demons into Companions to bring them with you and instead you get copies that are as strong and smart but lack personality/life.

The last line states if you find more Demons in other settings, they too can be added to the Compendium. Are they also just copies?

If we took Dormant Power and had the Compendium from the get go, would they STILL be copies or would we be able to store a full Demon with personality and all?

Furthermore, what happens to those Demons we store? Are the originals stored on the COMP and we're just bringing out copies? Are they lost forever? Are we basically killing them to add them to our Compendium?

My inquiring mind wishes to know!

TL:DR Am I killing my Demon friends by putting them in the Compendium? Do they have to be soulless copies?
>>
>>47279076
No kidding.
>>
>>47279076
'Shitstorms' these days aren't even worthy of the name. We used to have ones that raged over multiple days and threads and hundreds of posts of people screaming at each other over the pettiest of things. Nowadays it's positively peaceful in comparison.
>>
>>47278891
Consider doing what I do and don't talk much to the thread, just jump and when you make a thing post it, but keep your interactions with the thread limited. It's a real sanity preserver.
>>
>>47279003
If jumpers didn't get special powers with each new jump and promise of a spark, nobody would do it. At best they'd visit a few settings they liked and then piss off to live in their favorite setting, or loot some artifacts.

Sliders get none of the shit jumpers do. No powers, no spark, no age or ailment reset between jumps, nothing they can't carry on their own, and they don't even get a preview of where they're going next or an option to back out. More than once they end up in inhospitable death worlds. It really is a shit deal.
>>
>>47278931
They're beings born from belief in mythological figures, as you know. Every race other than the Thousanders are generic in-universe, and are already shown to have multiples of in existance at the same time, even if what they're based on is unique.

You have a background, as usual, but regardless of what you are you didn't change anything before the jump starts.

If you're a fusion, then you came into being fairly recently. You can fanwank the circumstances as you want. IE You can be a duo of demons that forced an angel into something unpleasant if you want to get that divine power while remaining chaos/neutral, or you can be an angel that was used in an experiment using captured demons to go law. Now, both Tyrant and Lord of Vermin have some implications regarding their origin as being derivative of others, so you can use those two races to have sprung out of the ether even if you added a pre-established race into the mix.

It's both, but the disparity in power between tiers is pretty big. While you might be three times as powerful, you're not suddenly the equivalent of Level 279 and so strong you can pimp slap YHVH and laugh at his puny attempts at defending himself.

So long as mankind gives Him faith, He will always returns. Unless literally every human in the local multiverse stops believing in him, he'll always revive almost immediately. If you want to prevent the rest of the series, you'll need a way of cutting belief in him down to zero, or a way of blocking the Great Will's attempts at returning him to life. That second one is much easier said than done.
>>
>>47278931

>Also, I'm really fuzzy on how fighting YHVH works here. SMT1/2 happen before all the other games in the series including Nocturne, right? So canonically he gets punched out by SMT2 Hero, but by Nocturne he's doing really well and fucking countless worlds without lube. So... even if you somehow beat the guy, does all the later stuff in the timeline still happen, or what?

Basically YHVH somehow made it so that even if he dies he'll come back to life as long as he has worshipers.
>>
>>47279076
True but when something has a close relation to something that ALWAYS starts a shitstorm when it is brought up it just isn't worth arguing about how a jump isn't technically part of it. Even if it is not really a lewd jump the subject of monster girls is too close to MGE for any one here to accept it since that was what started this whole "no lewd allowed" thing in the first place.
>>
>>47279111
If I didn't get powers, I'd take a few of my favorite people out of the shit holes they live in, then I'd settle down in the first idealistic fluffy world I found.
>>47279106
But I need the head pats, the internet hugs. I'm an addict.
>>
>>47279114
Is it possible for Demons to learn magic besides their default abilities? Can humans? With Ninth Circle Sorcery, are you limited to ice spells or can you expand beyond that? What is your potential?
>>
>>47279114
Repeating the query from before –

What happens to the prices if you buy three 1000 CP Demon Races?
>>
>>47279114
If I buy herald and become a 1000 cp tribrid, can I still chill with the law guys?
>>
I'm working on a jump right now, how do you lot feel about a small (large enough for a single house and some trees) island following them through the chain?
>>
>>47279204
We have much bigger things than that. Feel free.
>>
>>47279204
following you*
that's the problem with overthinking phrasing, if you don't double check the sentence before posting you mix things up.
Liquor does not help
>>
>>47279218
cool, this is my first jump and I wanted to make sure that wasn't some kind of faux pas
>>
>>47279083
They are copies, yes.

Still a copy.

The originals are safe and sound in the COMP. Might want to unbind them and give them a store of Magnetite once the jump is about to end, though.

>>47279170
No. No. You can, with enough research, expand into full-blown thermal manipulation by refining your ability to create the absence of heat. I have no idea what you mean by potential.

>>47279183
One is full, one is discounted, one is free.

>>47279203
Don't see why not.
>>
>>47279204
>>47279218
>>47279239
Yeah, its not too bad.

So far I think the largest none vehicle objects that follow someone if purchased are either the Moon Palace from Power Rangers or possibly Tropico Island which sets itself up somewhere in setting.

Next closests are entire buildings, such as skyscapers and mansions, and then parks such as Zoo Tycoon and Rollercoaster Tycoon.

A small island with a hut is just nice and homely.
>>
>>47279253
Ah, so no real way to bring them with me, eh?

Sadness. I guess I'll have to leave some of my family behind. Good call on the Magnetite. Will have to remember that.
>>
>>47279255
Alright cool, I'll take a look at those to get an idea on pricing, it's something I'd like to be able to offer for free, or at least cheaply.
I figure the jumpers could use somewhere comfortable to relax
>>
File: Slay not lay.jpg (65 KB, 493x610) Image search: [Google]
Slay not lay.jpg
65 KB, 493x610
This is Jumper in any fantasy world.
>>
>>47279342
Not true anon. Some jumpers would rather purge all non-humans from existence rather than mate with them.
>>
>>47279342
You mean the adventurer or the dragon.

[lenny_face.jpg]
>>
>>47277598
After finding out that she can't summon her Rigging after she Jumped with me (fanwanked it as no Fairies = No KanMasu Rigging) Kirishima went on to become an epic bombardment mage and my unison device.

Akitsu's grown into an honest-to-goodness Miko, summoning nature spirits and creating zones of purity. And Kurumu...she's taken her cooking to a whole new level, on top of becoming a true succubus (without the whole sucking your soul thing) and my shoulder devil as opposed to Akitsu's shoulder angel. They're also my Death Scythes.

We actually kinda gattai when we face a problematic opponent.
>>
>>47279111
That's ridiculous. Even if I didn't get powers I'd still take the jumps. Though there are a few places I'd skip if I could just because they're just... unbearably stupid. Like Beyblade. But otherwise... there are definitely a few jumps that I did that I didn't take anything from, just spent ten years there enjoying the jump.
>>
File: TooManyHaremPerks.jpg (70 KB, 616x435) Image search: [Google]
TooManyHaremPerks.jpg
70 KB, 616x435
And that is result of too many harem perks.
>>
>>47279114

I have a few questions.

1. If you take the World of Chaos drawback is it still possible to co-operate with the less hostile non-companion demons provided their willing to leave once the others are banished, or does it basically make the Demon Summoner perk pointless to take with that drawback?

2. How powerful are demons created using the Dormant Power version of The Eight-Forked Drunkards Shadow?

3. Can things that aren't human be upgraded by Demon Infusion or the Dormant Power version of The Eight-Forked Drunkards Shadow?

4. Do powers granted by the magatama from Sacrifical Bestowment include resistances and other similar stuff, or just the magic spell powers?

5. Do powers granted by magatama that fully merged with the host all get added together, or do they have to be switch between like in Nocturne (okay technically Nocturne only requires switching the resistances but I doubt you have an eight spell limit)?

6. Actually do you have an eight spell limit?

7. If magatama granted powers are all added together is their anything besides how much time it would take keeping a jumper from importing eight companions as demons with demon union and sacrificial bestowment, doing the same for themselves, and then trading magatama with their companions till all of them have the abilities of twenty seven demons?

This last one seems kind of like the kind of thing that looks kind of 'this seems like it shouldn't work but looks like it technically does'.
>>
File: 1462506491957.gif (106 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1462506491957.gif
106 KB, 438x438
>>47279127
>But I need the head pats, the internet hugs. I'm an addict.
>>
>>47279393
sauce?
>>
>>47279396
It's still possible to do so, yes.

It is 5 AM and that's something I'll actually have to stop and think to properly quantify. Wait for tomorrow when I'm not half-asleep.

You'll need to study their biology in order to know what you're doing, but yes. Also yes, but you can't do it on demons/spirits.

They include resistances.

They get added together.

No.

That should work, I think.
>>
>>47279423
Yeah, that. That's what I make jumps for.
>>
Hey, /jc/, have you ever done anything purely out of spite?
>>
>>47279475

>It is 5 AM and that's something I'll actually have to stop and think to properly quantify. Wait for tomorrow when I'm not half-asleep.

That's fine. Still a few more questions, but I can wait for the answer.

>You'll need to study their biology in order to know what you're doing, but yes. Also yes, but you can't do it on demons/spirits.

Does this include things that are 'part spirit' or have a spirit form, or just full demons/spirits?

Or in simpler terms can you use Demon Infusion and the Dormant Power version of Eightfold-Drunkards Shadow on the same entity, and would having a spirit type entity alt form cause either of them to fail to work?

>They get added together.
>That should work, I think.

Considering the variable cp options. Wouldn't it be possible to potentially use this to potentially break the no immunity to everything rule?

Not bothering to look up if theirs some twenty seven demon combination that does that or not, but the possibility seemed worth mentioning.
>>
>>47279541
Sometimes looking at the thread I wonder if there's a jumper out there who's ever done something *not* out of spite.
>>
>>47279451
Fuck everything bard. Google IT.
>>
>>47279541
damn near everything I did in FMA was to fuck with Father, yeah a lot of it could be described as helping the world but the only real motivation was "Father is an asshole and I'm going to mess up all his shit."
>>
File: ItsPersonalNow.jpg (98 KB, 698x400) Image search: [Google]
ItsPersonalNow.jpg
98 KB, 698x400
>>47279541
Cockblock the wholle damn League of Justice (I took that drawback and they were after me....but as I was able to...hm play the neutral and 'I am just a bussinessman' card so...they were unable to straight up arrest me, but they did try anyway).

Here is the thing though, I am a family man and they entered my home to do so.

Bad choice motherfuckers.
So when they did that it became personal.

Enter stage right some people getting a new pair of grey shoes and a swim in the bay.

Enter me bombing their homes (without any cassualties), then I started targeting their allies, then I started targetting their sidekicks, a litle bit of this and that and a chemical regime to make them depressed and force them to quite superheroics.

Also I sent them strongly worded messages each new year and an out of date fruit cake, to the ladies I included something along the lines of 'unmarriageable for being too old...but have this fruit cake'

I waited over the ten years and each and every sidekick all of them got....died.

I targetted their reputation and brought it low.
I hit them with simple water in their civilian lives as they woke up in the morning.
I targetted their lovers and friends, driving them insane as they were unable to stop it.
Only at the end did I go out to scream 'IT WAS ME'
After I had put the ones I could safely hold up in a cross.

My revenge complete after I got bored I murdered them and put them on a stake.

Then I proceeded to conquer the world with the Light as allies so that I could get enough firepower to murder the Reach.
I suppose it was less spite and more vindictiveness, but they made it personal.
>>
>>47279779
>quite
Pff
Quit damn you.
Damn typos ruining my strongly worded diatribe.
>>
>>47279310
Webmage jump has the Raven House, a small hawaiian island with a magical mansion, for 600cp.
>>
Can I create Pocket Dimensions in my Warehouse to put stuff inside of it?
>>
>>47279393
>>
File: thatshilarious.gif (587 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
thatshilarious.gif
587 KB, 500x310
>>47280094
> Gain immunity to Instant Death spells.
> Goto Harry Potter
> Tank an AK without even meaning to.
> Watch everyone around you just. Break. Down.
>>
>>47280124
A gentle reminder that if you are in Pokemon form, you can survive an AK. Once. But you shift to human, remain KO'ed and can be killed.
>>
>>47280124
> Gain immunity to Instant Death spells.
Where?
>>
>>47280150
Quartz charm from Super Mario RPG.
>>
>>47280150
Death Ward from any D&D
>>
>>47280150
I got mine in Dresden files, but you can also get it in several Final Fantasy jumps in the form of accessories, the generic dungeon crawl jump.
>>47280139
doesn't that depend on what Pokémon you are though?
>>47280124
when you said AK I thought AK-47 and I was confused for a second
>>
>>47280162
Everyone mentions that one but is there a perk that does this rather than an item?
>>
File: 0206.jpg (80 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
0206.jpg
80 KB, 704x396
>>47280150
Off the top of my head...
- You can buy the Quartz Charm from Super Mario RPG,
- You can get the Ribbon from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, which protects against all status effects -- instant death being one of them in the game. I did this.
- You can be a Unicorn in the SMT jump... which was the ENTIRE reason I took Unicorn as my Demonic Infusion. Well, that and holy barrier powers are neat.
... I like to stack defenses.
>>
>>47280175
If you "die" as a pokemon you are returned to your normal form perfectly fine but unconscious.
>>
>>47280175
No. As long as you are in pokemon form you never die, you just get KOed.

>>47280181
That reminds me. I need to get a Ribbon, then go to Minecraft before I go to Harry Potter for the next chain. All the good guys are getting ribbons thanks to inventory cheats. I know I can only make one item duplicate per month, but that would be a damned good use of that ability, IMO.
>>
>>47280189
I am going to abuse the hell out of this with

'The Idiot Magician is Your Friend'

and/or

'This is, In Fact, my Final Form'.
>>
>>47280177
Final Fantasy Tactics has Ribbon Bearer as a perk which works like Ribbon as stated by Blue here >>47280181
>>
>>47280204
I don't think a final form would count as a pokemon. It is a different form by definition. Even if it keeps traits from the pokemon form, that ability is intrinsic to being a pokemon itself.
>>
>>47280094
>>
>>47280211
Isn't that sort of the whole point of final form though? Using the intrinsic abilities of other forms while you're not in them?
>>
>>47280094
>>47280222
I like it.
Got any more?
>>
>>47280245
Hey, fanwank it however you like, that's just not how I'm reading it. Final form would give you the abilities of the pokemon, but -being- a simple pokemon means not outright dying. Final Form means you're not just a simple pokemon anymore. But again, fanwank however you want, it's your chain, not mine.
>>
File: b83427_4804704.gif (133 KB, 275x317) Image search: [Google]
b83427_4804704.gif
133 KB, 275x317
>>47280245
Technically it also gives you a super cool MMO boss monster form.
But nobody ever talks about that.

After watching Inukami, I was distressed to discover the Kitsune there didn't appear to have multiple tails.
I had a minor freakout as I realized that particular altform had been what I relied on for all my fluffy tails, and went nuts combing through other jumps for a suitable alternative. But what few other options existed were already tied up in ways I wasn't willing to go back on.

But then, I suddenly remembered that I had chosen to be a kitsune for my boss monster Final Form! Which meant I did have nine tails after all!
What's more, I thought it incredibly fitting that the form I would use with "This is my Final Form!" to have nine tails in any form... was in fact given to me by that very same perk.
I was so relieved, you have no idea..
>>
>>47280282
That girl from Inukami hides her multiple tails as part of her attempt to look like a Inukami instead of a Kitsune.
>>
>>47280203
>>47280189
seriously!? Did Quicksilver approve this?! So taking the mystery dungeon jump basically gives you an extra life?! Pokémon do die in universe it's why your rival doesn't have his Raticate in indigo city isn't it?
>>47280282
I do but no one is interested in the whole Hecatoncheires thing apparently, even with the sweet melee attacks it gives me.
>>
>>47280181
>>47280205
What do all the +50/+100/ally mean in the FFT jump? Is that the price to per companion to add them to the ability or is the effect applied to your allies and you must therefore pay extra for each ally you have?
>>
>>47280332
It's 100CP for the jumper and 50 per companion
>>
File: mqbiwtQM6I1rdzocao4_500.gif (246 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
mqbiwtQM6I1rdzocao4_500.gif
246 KB, 500x270
>>47280312
I only saw the anime, so I only have that to go off of. No real attention was given to the fact that she had only one tail; she only had one tail in her true fox form as well. What's more, her dad didn't appear to have multiple tails either.
... So I was a bit distressed.

If it's different in the light novel or manga, I wouldn't be aware of that, because I can't seem to find translations of them online.
I looked. Found some places to BUY the light novel in Japanese, but I can't speak moon runes.

Anyway, to carry on for a bit, while I did take Foxy Babe in Okami, I ended up choosing to be a Bakeneko instead of a Kitsune, and I'm not willing to budge on it.
However, I was also a Kitsune in Inuyasha, and I'm apparently Inari's daughter in Percy Jackson, so depending on how you choose to fluff things I could actually have anywhere between nine to thirty six fluffy tails.

But even so, I like having the "sure thing".
>>
>>47280332
It means if you want to be able to share the perk with up to X allies, it costs you that much cp per ally.
>>
File: pokeform.png (33 KB, 991x175) Image search: [Google]
pokeform.png
33 KB, 991x175
>>47279881
Yes, but you have to show your working.

>>47280329
He not only OK'd it, he wrote it. It's in "Pokeform" in the end of the PMD jump. But you have to be in your pokemon form. Wording per image.

This is where my interpretation on whether you can add it to 'This is, In Fact, my Final Form' differs from anon's, because "not dying" is not a trait of your pokemon form itself, but rather a trait of the pokeform perk. So it's my interpretation that you can't add it to 'This is, In Fact, my Final Form',
>>
File: i am not a clever man.jpg (47 KB, 340x259) Image search: [Google]
i am not a clever man.jpg
47 KB, 340x259
>>47280382
>Yes, but you have to show your working.
What do you mean? What working?
>>
>>47280382
>>47280409
Damnit, replied wrong post. Meant this one >>47280080
>>
>>47280418
I was thinking to use MIcroverse batteries (from Rick and Morty) to host big stuff inside of them. Also, I would make sure that no life would ever appear inside of them.
>>
>>47280427
that's not how MIcroverse batteries work though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_CyMqQBO8w
>>
File: RM_thumbsup.png (385 KB, 657x375) Image search: [Google]
RM_thumbsup.png
385 KB, 657x375
>>47280427
Huh, so how are you actually going to stop that?
>>
>>47280205
What's our starting age in the FFTA jump? Do we just fanwank something?
>>
>>47280456
well if you can make universe you can make universe with physics that do not permit to life as we understand it right? I get around this by making a universe that is one big star and the walls of the device solar panels and particle collectors
>>
>>47280450
Rick accelerated time to develop life. I don't need to do that.

I just need the space.
>>47280456
Murderrobots. Self-replicant murder robots.

Also, not accelerating time to let life develop.
>>
>>47280483
Probably yeah.
What race were you thinking of taking?
>>
>>47280512
That actually seems pretty reasonable.
>>
>>47280520
Hume, on account of this being jump #2 and not psyched up enough to be a different species yet. Also, planning to go White Mage, buy Classy and grind the full tree (so White Mage, Black Mage, Seer, Illusionist and Blue Mage). Leaning towards renting my healing magics out to a caravan and meeting the Gria Ravager, but I could be persuaded otherwise.

Not sure if I should take Dream Team so that I can teach my jobs to others in future jumps; can those you teach go on to teach others?
>>
>>47280582
Hume is pretty good because it has the most jobs available.
As for Dream Team I'd say that only people who were included in the perks effects would be able to teach the jobs.
>>
Does any one know of a perk that would allow you to maintain the passive effect of holding an item, such as the Quartz Charm, without holding it?
>>
>>47280624
The aptly named Charm Pouch in Secret Of Evermore.
>>
>>47280629
Would this work even if I am not carrying the pouch? I am asking because I want to be able to maintain the effect of a magic ring while leaving the ring itself in my warehouse.
>>
>>47280620
Hmm. Dunno then. Take the Dream Team perk, teach future companions magic. Don't take the Dream Team perk, have enough CP to buy some gold (and thus not be a hobo) and Faerie Shoes (in case I need to be instantly 50 feet away from a monster's gullet).
>>
>>47280673
... Y'know, I don't actually know. I assumed you'd need to carry the pouch, but it doesn't actually say that in the perk. Huh.

However, note that the Warehouse is locked in time when closed, so that might put a wrench in your plans.
>>
>>47280624
Eat it.
>>
>>47280624
Wireless Interface, from Storm Hawks. It's pretty damn good.
>>
>>47280738
Well I could always stick it in any other pocket dimension I have access to, like my inventory from overlord.
>>
File: Necromauser.gif (746 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
Necromauser.gif
746 KB, 500x269
>>47280696
Teach them magic anon. Show them the way.
>>
>>47280795
>>47280629
Hehehe, Dog Talisman, hehehe.
>>
>>47277598
Gaia's easily one of my strongest, picked up Alexandria Package and stocked up on magic boosting perks and other arts of magic to the point she's like a female Dr.Strange, coupled with me turning her into a kryptonian and later into a Martian with its memory unlocked allowing it to bypass her fire weakness
(Used Stars and Stones to remove their fundemental evil, also her Anti-Corruption perk would've helped her anyway)
My first actual companion, a ROB unit from star fox without sentience or sapience went on to become a Ultron level intellect that I trusted to be my Symbiote. He easily the ultimate "bro" companion, more than a machine.
Skitter, oh boy, never did I feel so glad to see someone go on and become a hero with gear that would put even tinkers to shame.
>>
>>47280483
Anybody ever think about taking this place late chain and lolstomping the judges for laughs?
>>
File: angry magnus.jpg (134 KB, 601x500) Image search: [Google]
angry magnus.jpg
134 KB, 601x500
>>47279541
You know how pic related feels about SPACE WOLVES?

Imagine that sort of absolute, kaiju-level fury raining down on the Skaven.
>>
File: mass companion imports.gif (1 MB, 395x222) Image search: [Google]
mass companion imports.gif
1 MB, 395x222
>>47280258
Not him, but I've got some!
>>
>>47280890
40K may be hell but Warhammer Fantasy is just adorable to any jumper with more than a few jumps under their belt, time for the wholesale mass slaughter of everything on that world that I don't like!
>>
>>47280913
Well, I mean, it still has Chaos.
>>
>>47280855
>Jumper takes item that makes him immune to fatal harm

>Jumper realizes that he can survive pretty much anything including being gibbed

>Jumper realizes he would rather die than remain in the prolonged company of anything capable of forcing the Dog Talisman to proc
>>
>>47280925
True but not as much Chaos and not on a scale that would threaten a jumper any substantial amount of power to throw around.
>>
File: FREEDOM.png (68 KB, 322x243) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM.png
68 KB, 322x243
>>47280882
Well, the Judges have the power to instantly teleport you to jail. Which I think counts as a loss. It sure does when it happens to Marche. So technically you need to either be immune to teleportation... or just be able to nuke them from a mile up in the air.

Which you can totally do, by the way. They don't have any super special powers beyond being fairly high level RPG characters. No killer magic or anything. I don't even think they have ranged attacks. Just "we can send you directly to jail", and they're technically an arm of the government.

But by the time you're strong enough to one shot them it's just... not that big a deal. Again, they don't have super special powers outside the one thing. You might as well say, "I went to King Arthur regular flavor and beat up all the knights."
It's just a case of, "Yeah? And?"
Nobody would really give a damn.

Most people focus more on Marche because he's the main character, and because he pushes a lot of people's buttons for never getting called out on any kind of moral ambiguity.
And also because it's laughably easy to break the battle system in the actual game, so if you leave him unattended long enough one could make the argument of him becoming a monster to actually fight.

Judges are pretty scrub tier by comparison.
>>
>>47277598

well let's see:Tiny Tina went from perky pyromaniac to fun mom once I gave her a wand of universal fire and she got bored with burning things,Tyrion Lannister's humor moved from Snark to wordplay now that he has less to compensate for. Painwheel pretty much became normal rather than berserk or mopey after I helped her out with her pain and body issues and is in fact the sanest among us. Saitama is a lot more relaxed and casual think Sam Axe from burn notice. Mother box is still very broken and doesn't really have a personality, I'd help but I do Clark tech and magitech, but they are made of theo-tech. Pamela Poovey has smoothed out quite a bit if not exactly calmed calmed down ,Lord Lannister has been a good influence on her. Dante is still pretty much Dante, retainers are still overly loyal screw ups but I at least can trust them to destroy things in the general direction I point them at.
>>
What is the most difficult Yandere situation you have ever had to deal with? The worst I have seen is the drawback from ToG that had the Princesses of Zahard after you.

Could you imagine taking that drawback with the Irregular origin? *shudder* Yuri would meet you and Baam at almost the same time, she would break in a terrifying way.
>>
>>47280944
you need to find a way to put yourself back together after being blown to pieces and a way to not be bothered by pain such as becoming a shoggoth or Omega level healing factor and self molecular manipulation from X-Men cinematic teamed with power combinations from young justice and pairing that with holy empowerment from Helsing
>>
>>47281060
Omega level healing factor plus Dog Talisman is a great way to enjoy the worst kinds of pain that are possible to experience. Since the Dog Talisman only negates lethal harm and you still feel the pain, taking it with regeneration just seems like an unnecessarily masochistic thing to do.
>>
>>47281105
which is why I also said holy empowerment from Van Helsing which makes you immune to pain.
>>
>>47281034
Alucard's Embrace-

>If you are male, he will take on his female form he took during World War 2 instead to properly initiate the embrace, and will remain in that form for "personal reasons".
>>
>>47280882
Nah. Ribbon-Bearer and the perk that makes your items immune to being stolen or destroyed are too useful to leave for that long.
>>
File: the_bard_divine_victim.jpg (184 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
the_bard_divine_victim.jpg
184 KB, 636x900
Anons tell me about your potions. What kind of horrible things you made, how good at restoring health they are. Or maybe you just don't make potions ?
>>
>>47281403
I don't tend to make potions with my alchemy. Then again, my alchemy tends to either be FMA-style or SoE style.
>>
>>47281403
>Aphrodite
>getting mad at Zeus for cheating
That's the pot calling the kettle an adulterer if I've ever heard it.
>>
>>47281522
Zeus chose to get married. Aphrodite was happy being Greece's public transportation system until all the others forced her to marry a hideous God nobody else wanted.
>>
>>47281034
Giffany. Gravity Falls. Mostly because it was a fairly early jump for me and made more difficult because if I opened the warehouse before I dealt with her she'd jump to a bunch of the tech in there. Had to burn out my own cybernetics so that was fun. Not.

Conduit electrokinesis was the main power I fell back on - without being able to shock me, she had to use physical bodies to try and restrain me, which I could deal with until she discovered the UFO under the town and started assuming control of its drones.

Fortunately had jumped Fallout and Half-Life before that (Certified tech and Manufacture, respectively), and while it wasn't easy making a NNEMP with the type of stuff you find in a small Oregon town, it was possible.
>>
>>47281403
I once built an Empire thanks to selling nothing but super health potions for dirt cheap, so I'm pretty good at those.
My next biggest potions are cure potions, anti-curse potions, youth potions, diet potions, and even some muscle potions.

I once even built a shower in the bottle potion. Didn't work too well in the beginning as the first version of that of that potion "cleaned" hair by removing it completely. I later re-purposed that one as an alternative to shaving.
>>
>>47281634
Did you take her with you after the Jump?
>>
>>47281403
do nanomachines in sterile saline solution count as potions? If so I make a great many potions of healing and distribute them widely.
>>
>>47281656
Yeah. Her unique abilities are pretty handy, even if it takes a lot of work to calm the yan. And I kind of collect AIs whenever I come across them.
>>
>>47281673
>do nanomachines in sterile saline solution count as potions?

No they don't.
>>
>>47281762
Eh, I figured that since Clark tech is relative they might on occasion. I guess I don't really do potions than
>>
Wow, the Gravity Falls Flight ability gives you the power to fly as fast as you can run, this seems really broken if you can run at mach 30.
>>
>>47281838
Here's your (you)
>>
>>47281838
yes ,yes it does. Welcome to jump chain where the combos are made up and the points matter.
>>
>>47281838
The Worm shard power called "Geist" is even better. Its 3 times your running speed, your undetectable, you can hit people while fucking invisible, and you can possess people to boot and look into memories I believe. Not quite sure on the last one. Still Mach 90 air speeds unrestricted by air resistance is really crazy. And its Mach 120 if you have Speedster. Also pick up the koopa perk from Mario RPG to have you go from 0 to mach 120 instantly without start up.
>>
>>47281838
>>47281893
Does Speedster and Omega Super Speed stack?
>>
>>47281908
For stuff like that, I personally treat it as a linear increase, though I believe quicksilver once said it's non linear and that you gain less over time. But hey, your jump, your rules.
>>
File: 2.jpg (3 KB, 479x466) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3 KB, 479x466
Jumpers, how do you give someone a heart? And I don't mean the physical one.
>>
>>47281908
>>47281934
I think that this would result in a somewhat softer softcap at around mach 60 if you had both of them. According to the rules in the pastebin anyway.
>>
File: 1461081903359.png (253 KB, 512x381) Image search: [Google]
1461081903359.png
253 KB, 512x381
>>47277414
I try not to eat companions and pets.
Sure, they're a respawning source of infinite biomass, but eating my fellow travelers is rude.
>>
>>47281947
You show them how well you understand them, give them empathy. And I mean literally seeing through their eyes and seeing what it is they want to achieve and show them the error of their ways.
Worm perks "You can be more" and "Perfect Communication Skills" and "Parasite Seeing" the most amazing perk in Medaka box help for understandin even completely alien minds.
>>
>>47281947
well if it's a flowey the flower kind of situation. greater polymorph other+a pseudo-soul made by the ring of brass+(high impact psychotherapy+ knockout from mount and blade)= a sane, well-adjusted person with feelings.
>>
>>47281034
The fact that I am the yandere obviously.

More seriously Princess Bride had so many stalkers for me and my fiance.....I ended up leaving behind trails of bodies.

>>47277598
The mentioned Fiance above becoming a master of PR, learning how to do bussines and making a world wide corporation.
(It suprised me...because she is a fucking blood knight who whilst not like Esdeath as an example she still enjoys killing people and eating them...sometimes).
An another companion was essentially a zerg who joined me and ended up becoming...like a cat (Aka she did whatever the hell she wanted damn most consequences, well it doesn't help I treated her like a brat, but eh she understands).
>>
>>47281947
Goddamn I miss Ulquiorra. Might decide to pod him when I get to Bleach.
>>
>>47279541
Besides remarking how short and creepy was Unzen from Medaka Box every time Talkied to him?
"Holy shit this kid's creepy"
"You are fourth creeepiest five year old i've ever met"
"Hey! no throwing balls in the hallway! I'm telling your mother" After catching like 20 of those mid-fligth.

I did find a way to fuck up Gendo's car every time i could
-Piledriving an Angel into it
-Hitting it with a splinter laser
-Stepping on it
-Making the eva step on it
Most of the time i had to port it just out of the parking lot.

To thinkof it, I also screw with Lovecrafth cultist's cars
-puking Shoggoth acid on them
-passing my slimy body on the seats
-Eating the tires

Stole the Varyag Rings in Reborn. Every time. I didnt even need those.

If I had to send a message to someone who pisses me off I would throw it in a brick through their window
If they lacked a window i would teleport the frame inside the room and port the brick to break through.
>>
>>47281034
Deadman Wonderland

The yandere wasnt the problem. Creepy but... Y'know... yandere survival guide.
The huge diference that made my power weaker and her's stronger wasnt the problem.

The problem is that she fukken died and i actually missed her.
>>
>>47282292
>Yandere survival guide
And where does one get one of these guides?
>>
Pikachu.
Peek at you.
Coincidence?
>>
>>47282292
A Yandere Survival guide? That just may be the single most useful thing for a jumper to have.
>>
>>47282325
Google it, it has been going around.iwas thinkingabout just making one since i deleted the favorited link.

Basically it goes:
-Play along. Never stop her bluntly, 'reason' and nudge her in the 'right' course of action. (talk shoothingly, hugh her and /SLOWLY/ remove the knife from her hands)

-Ignore the crazy. They can be ver selfconscious about you thinking somehting's wrong with them.

-Giver more attention than normal, stay together a lot even if it's to do nothing. (expossure therapy mostly. No reason to search your trash if you are there)

-Let her have her space, otherwise she migth get paranoid of you being paranoid and react yandere.

-Find out if it is the "would do anything to make you happy", "Tie you in a basement to be together", "kill the competence", "thinks you are perfect and shit goes down if her bubble ripples/bursts" and act accordingly to stay alive.
>>
>>47282475
>kill the competence
Well that is going to be difficult since an Incompetent jumper would lead to an early death.
>>
>>47282325
>>47282428
>>47282475
>>47282512
I think I found it, http://idontliveyourlife-blog.tumblr.com/post/2502559684/yandere-crazy-stalker-bitch-relationship
>>
File: 1462020178681.jpg (19 KB, 169x183) Image search: [Google]
1462020178681.jpg
19 KB, 169x183
>>47281971
>He doesn't eat his companions

Then how would you gain their abilities?
>>
>>47282537
Is there a way to copy powers by eating people?
>>
>>47282537
That reminds me.

Regarding some stuff I'm working on (DLC content if you must know), how taboo is it by the thread to include references to cannibalism, mind-breaking/shaping, desperation and permanent Companion loss?
>>
>>47281971
>>47282537
This makes me want a RE: Monster jump, I might make one after I finish Darwin's Game.
>>
>>47282576
>permanent Companion loss
Don't do it, m8. I'm telling you right now, it just causes trouble.
>>
>>47282559
Feast from lovecrafth is temporary

thanatos works by killing but is rarelly the same power
>>
>>47282576
Permanent Companion loss is taboo unless it's a willing choice on the jumper's part, like sacrificing them for power with the Mangekyo Sharingan. If it's something out of the jumper's control it won't be received well. The rest is fine, if creepy.
>>
File: 1459918180286.jpg (58 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
1459918180286.jpg
58 KB, 500x533
>>47282537
I try not to.
I never said I was successful.
>>
>>47282576
>Permanent companion loss
Not a good idea. Maybe you should go with what Devil Survivor did, they die for the jump period?
>>
>>47282576
As someone interested in using companions as a food source I am not fond of the idea of their permanent death.
>>
>>47282576
>cannibalism, mind-breaking/shaping, desperation and permanent Companion loss
It'll bring in a shitstorm due to the MR spin. We've had other fetishists try to create jumps to cater to their taste, and while I'm not saying that's what you're doing you need to be aware that that's what's going to be levied against you. Also, consider that you're out and out making vore a thing in the chain. Do you want that?
>>
>>47282559
Prototype possibly, and savage salvage if they're mechanical people.
>>
>>47282604
Second.
>>
>>47282579
Please dont.

Is basically "wish fullfilment: The Ligth Novel/Mango"

Artist did a good job. But the story is like a barelly passable fanfic.

Im fine with cannibalism, slaughter and unrepentant evil protagonists but really, there is nothing to make a world of it.

Only reason to visit would be to shove a chainsword thorugh the rear end of the author avatar that is the MC.
>>
>>47282576
Well, Imma avoid the companion loss as hard as possible, and the rest sounds like third worst fetish.
That said, if I didn't like it, I'd ignore it.
>>
>>47282588
>>47282604
>>47282613
>>47282614
>>47282620
Gotcha. Any Permanent Companion loss is entirely by choice, certainly not repeatable, and the usual companion respawn is like Devil Survivor's.

No real fetish elements, unless you squint really hard. Just mentions of unpleasantness.

Kingeater Cookbook: Delightful dishes to please the palate. Cuts of fish and flesh and fungus to satisfy lords and ladies. A welcome addition to any kitchens collection, requiring only the simplest of ingredients. And of course, the latter-day recipes. Feast on a seven-day friend to gain a seven-year fortune. Or rend a companion to permanently gain all their strengths. This is a dish you cannot send back.
>>
>>47282649
That's also the purpose of the Twilight jump...
Just saying.
>>
>>47282709
No, that's what some people use it for. The jump functions perfectly fine if you want to play it straight.

The biggest problem with RE:Monster is the same problem the Gamer has but even worse because there is less info outside of the main power and the protag then the Gamer has.
>>
>>47282649
You might be right but it has come up a few times as something that a few people are interested in, though that might just be because it has really cool power that would make an awesome capstone.

Actually though evolving by eating might be a good high cost sigil for Darwin's Game.
>>
Hey I just got a weird idea, in SMT1 drawback World of Order we need to kill YHVH right but it is very hard considering he quite powerful but wouldn't the Well of Souls, that does damage equal in power to the amount of human deaths the target has purposefully caused either directly or indirectly, from Hellgate London be able to kill Him considering he kill of most of Humanity?
>>
>>47282727
¿Twilight=/=Exterminate?
[Does Not Compute]
>>
>>47282579
Isn't that the series where the MC gets stronger that more women he captures and fucks?
>>
>>47282777
No... the MC get stronger by eating his opponents.
>>
>>47282777
No that one has the protagonist get stronger by being a cannibal.
>>
>>47282526
You know I wonder why there isn't a guide to dating Tsundere, Kuuderes and such dere types.
>>
>>47282772
>not wanting to join the Volturi and enact bloody mafia vampire blitzkrieg on the Washington vegan hipsters and their furry friends
>>
>>47282796
>>47282797
My mistake then it looks similar to another series that looks like that one.
>>
>>47282736
Speaking of which, why are you making a jump for a series with just 28 chapters? That seems really, really damn early for a jump. Are you really going to be able to get enough stuff out of this series to make a jump or is it just a chance to put in a bunch of powers you want that vaguely fit the series?
>>
>>47282807
>Only reason to visit would be to shove a chainsword thorugh the rear end of the author avatar that is the MC.
[EXTERMINATE]
>>
>>47282727
The gamer has /some/ world buiding at least.

People just wants this to take the OPPLZNERF MC hax power.
>>
>>47282853
That's what I said. This has all the problems of the Gamer but worse.
>>
>>47282766
WoO does not FORCE you to kil YHVH.

World of Order compells you kill angels, worshipers etc/whoever is in/with YHVH system.

You dont need to kill YHVH himself.
>>
>>47282882
Oh, that is a bummer.
>>
>>47282853
It could be worse. Someone could be making jumps out of xianxia novels. It's almost like the Chinese saw all the OP protagonists in Japanese light novels and decided they had to escalate.
>>
>>47282929
Well, just because you don't /need/ to, doesn't mean you can't.
>>
>>47281947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y8jhNJ1GSk
If only I had one.
>>
>>47282831
Because It is an interesting setting, I want to, and because I'll die of old age before it gets further along. There are enough sigils displayed already to flesh that part out, and yes I do want the infernomonger power myself but more because it is cool than anything else (too many limits to be really powerful).
>>
>>47282978
Can't wait to see what sort of power grab you churn out then.
>>
>>47282576
Go for it. But if you want to do the Companion loss thing, you could make it like Undertale.
>>
File: stop faggot.png (70 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
stop faggot.png
70 KB, 259x194
>>47283011
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.