[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #836
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47265989
>>
Someone make a real thread.
>>
Forgot the Edition Edition
>>
>>47276989
No, it's this new troll we have who likes to fuck up parts of the OP and omit the edition to shitpost.
>>
>>47276989
>>47277000
It has the PDF this time at least, and it's the right one.
>>
>>47277084
Don't give trolls satisfaction. Just get a real thread made.
>>
>>47276891
At least OP included the FUCKING PDF Edition.
>>
What are the best jumps for being a politician?
Besides the obvious West Wing.
>>
>>47277205
Youtube Has The Pundit Origin, Princess Bride Has Good Perks For That In Noble, Animal Crossing Lets You Be The Mayor, GATE Has The Realpolitik Drawback, Which You Could Retain, Tropico Is Tropico, A Song Of Ice and Fire Has Most Of The Scenarios, Harry Potter Has The Minister For Magic Scenario, And Battlestar Galactica Has The Political Origin.
>>
>>47277094
>>47276984
And yet no one's making one.
>>
>>47277320
I tried, it bounced.
>>
>>47277320
I think you people need to learn your lesson about doing things yourself instead of relying on me to make threads when the regular guy isn't around.
>>
>>47277385

Get in here.
>>
>>47277337
You're worse than bancho and the weirdo who made the Spongebob jump, put together.
>>
So, Jumpers, what weapons/gimmicks have you made?

I do NOT mean the world erasing pistol or the marble with it's own universe inside, or the "Turn into God" machine. Stuff that you would give away, but not just to anyone.

I'll start.

I had this thing called 'Project Borehole': It basically took Gilgamesh(DMC4) styled gauntlets that used both spiral tech and The Golden Ratio(Jojo) and put together with Darksider's Maker.

It works like a ligther-faster version of the original Gilgamesh, but instead of crushing stuff, it twists it Spin-Style. Putting some more juice, it can use the Golden Spin to basically, drill stuff clean out of the universe. The result is a perfectly smoooth fist-sized, arm-long conical hole wherever it hit.

Is not uber-world breaking but I kinda like it. Plan is use it as a peace offering in Overlord(LN) to get inside MC's guild.
>>
>>47277437
I made a sword that is just a heavily compressed gate. It looks like someone wrapped the night sky around it's blade, and is a two scale portal. It tars apart molecular bonds and scatter what it 'cuts' across galaxies.
I used that one create magic into tech perk, a few teleport abilities, the Eternity Gate from LoT, the efficiency/miniaturization tinker ability from worm, and seals from Naruto to make it.
>>
>>47277437
Senin bracer.

Used Seals from Naruto and Worm's iterative improvement to make this thing that you put in your arm and works like Orochi's cursed mark without horrocrux/corruption/evil shit.

Easiest and fastest way to get Senin Mode without adverse effects.
>>
>>47277437
Took me a few perks an enough time learning to 'make it my thesis' while learning from Darksider's Maker, but I got down some of the stuff the chronothings from the first game.

With liberal application of spatial warping and weigthless seals and charms i could fit everyhting in a stylish (if still big and bulky) chronometer.

It can slow down time by about half/three fourths for an hour. And completely stop it for five minutes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.