[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #835: Orikan is best waifu Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47254356
>>
>>47265989
Jumpers, tell us about your original Fate servant. (Original being more than Saber/Lancer clone, Strength/Item Construction EX or GoB/UBW-like ability.)
Have you created one that you are particularly proud of?
>>
>>47265625
>>47265670
>>47265688
Damnit /jc/!
>>
File: Breaking Bad 1.02.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Breaking Bad 1.02.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Barely changed from last time.

Just a note about how Blue Sky works and I think some slight wording changes.

As for the guy who pointed out that like 20% of the options are about intimidation you're right. Occurred to me when I was writing it. Lot about getting money as well. Unfortunate cost of doing a Breaking Bad jump I'm afraid, couldn't think of anything better and still relevant so just made them all slightly mechanically different.

Blowfish is about reputation, Tread Lightly is specifically about making scary statements and The One Who Knocks is about people being worried about attacking you even without any reputation or justification for their being tentative. So slightly different but I accept the point that there's still a lot of crossover. Could always just stack it for maximum scary bastard though.
>>
>>47266041
Does The Empire Business only apply to a drug empire or could it be any business empire? How about a political empire?
>>
>>47265688
>One Piece and several other jumps have ways to alter someone's age as you please.
Said jumps being?
>>
>>47266066
Any empire.
>>
>>47266096
Oh shit, extra dimensional Barcade Magnate is go!
>>
I'm not familiar with stand can someone tell me if i'm doing it right ? also ideas for requiem?

>The Irish Rover
Power - C
Speed - A
Range - E
Durability - B
Precision - A
Potential - A
>Basic Ability: Pathfinder
Speaking out loud the name of a place/person/object will cause the stand to point in its exact direction. The target name must be unique, identifiable for a specific single thing/being and nothing else for it to work. You may assign a unique name to anything but to do so you will have to touch it with your stand first.
>Awakened Ability: Rite of Passage
Activating this ability will cause your stand to forcibly create a path through anything. The effect is reversed without any damage to object or living beings the instant you have passed over them. Living creatures can still arm you while you are "passing" but nothing can stop you from your "front side". You can still be grabbed from the back and stopped but anything in front of you is "warped away" to grant you passage. The effect is completely personal and very draining but with practice and using extreme amounts of energy you could maybe extend it briefly to small vehicles or even another person.
>Requiem Ability:
>>
>>47266068
You know I am not exactly sure of which jumps I have seen that power in;

>hey /jc/ what jumps have you read that include an ability that lets you change other people's ages?
>>
>>47266019
I'm still undecided on my servant for Fate. My own build when going servant was pretty easy, but I do want something original for my Servant.

Was thinking going with either Hua Mulan (not sure if should be trap, considering nasuverse.), Amelia Earhart, or Cleopatra.

But I have no idea what kinda skills/noble phantasms they would have. I really suck at that kinda stuff.
>>
>>47266145
Ranma has mushrooms that can let you do that?
>>
File: antismileral.jpg (13 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
antismileral.jpg
13 KB, 236x200
>>47266019
Elodie.

Semiramis' thing was cooler than shooting weapons anyway. Not to mention the vast potential for high ranked Noble Phantasms you assemble out of other things rather than relying on Item Creation for everything-which seemed like a fitting tribute to a successful Wilful/Angry run.

http://pastebin.com/y9mi0K1e

And ourself. Because bringing a limited quantity of Nasu metaphsyiscs to other worlds is great. And being able to augment them with an EX NP manifested through thaumaturgy is even better.

http://pastebin.com/RQDbnmLW
>>
A monthly reminder that Pancakes are the true path to a good morning breakfast. Waffles are lazy and French Toast is french.
>>
>>47266153
Noble Phantasms are usually items that are closely related to that character's mythos/life(Excalibur, for example). So, first, think of an item that's closely associated with that servant. Then, go with what the myth SAYS it can do, and give it a buff, ala Excalibur shooting fucking sword beams.
>>
File: pancake palm.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pancake palm.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>47266177
I endorse this statement.
>>
>>47266177
Don't be foolish, waffles are objectively the superior breakfast choice.

Haven't posted a build for that CYOA yet but I'm probably going to spec in crystals and have nii-san as my tutor
>>
>>47266028
>>47266068
>>47266145
>>47266169
Before you get involved with this conversation you should know that they are trying to figure out how to turn Orikan from LoT into a little girl and make her their waifu. . .
>>
>>47266189
>Waffles are objectively superior
Those be fightin' words anon.
>>
>>47266177
Salty breakfast >>>>>>>>>> Sweet breakfast
It ain't breakfast if there aren't at least 5 eggs on the plate
>>
File: Hellboy - Pancakes.jpg (233 KB, 1247x888) Image search: [Google]
Hellboy - Pancakes.jpg
233 KB, 1247x888
>>47266177
Pancakes, Hellboy approved!

Do we have a Mignolaverse Jump yet? I don't have the whole set, so...
>>
>>47266189
>Waffles
>Superior to Pancakes
HERESY!
>>
>>47266234
Care to explain why anon? Can't there be both sweet and salty breakfast?
>>
File: 1437094723683.jpg (31 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
1437094723683.jpg
31 KB, 600x360
>>47266186
Hey Toriko-Anon? A question for ya, how does this look as a Full Course Menu?

The idea is to have massive amounts of flavour and texture hitting all at once to induce specific types of synaesthesia.

>Hors d'Oeuvre
Vegeterian Ozone Herb Sushi
>Soup
Puffer Whale Consommé
>Fish Dish
Voltakifugu Sashimi
>Meat Dish
Baked Sausage Worm with Multiple Mushroom Sauce
>Main Dish
Golden Spaghetti with Jewel Meat Bolognese
>Salad
Grilled Nurseplant Salad
>Dessert
Supear Sorbet
>Drink
Cure Water Soda

Being constantly reminded that I'm only starting to learn how to cook sucks ass.
>>
>>47266257
You just need more practice anon. It's good that you are at least learning compared to my lazy ass who just orders takeout/pizza because I can't cook for shit.
>>
File: Antispirallook.png (373 KB, 764x684) Image search: [Google]
Antispirallook.png
373 KB, 764x684
>>47266236
Surprisingly enough, nope. Then again backgrounds would...probably be pretty damn unconventional.

Especially since ever since The Storm and the Fury, HB's story has become this surreal cavalcade of dream logic and introspection. Moreso than usual.

>>47266234
You're not wrong, but that's 4 eggs too many. Congee or miso is the way to go, and some meat buns.

>>47266242
>>47266230
Search your feelings. You know this to be true.
>>
>>47266289
My feeling say that Pancakes are the superior breakfast dish.
>>
>>47266257
Child, you have only begun to step into the world of cooking cultivation! So many worlds to visit and flavors to taste!

And as far as your Full Course Menu looks, it looks fine. There really is no right or wrong way to make a full course. They all just tend to have some sort of underlying theme. As long as its important to you, thats what matters.

Take mine for example:
Based on my massive appetite and the ability to be shared with many people.
Hors d'Oeuvre - Surprise Apple Orchard personally prepped with dozens of fear inducing perks and powers.
Soup - Oden Onsen served straight from the source.
Fish - Cloned Ogre Shellfish hand raised and fed.
Meat - Frye Field...Yes the entire several miles of field.
Main - Zenmen Conveyor -- Dozens of noodle dishes made from the ultimate noodle. Ramen, Spagetti and more!
Salad - Fruit Parlor Tree Orchard Salad -- Fairly tame by most standards but I like variety.
Dessert - EARTH -- My only "special" ingredient as it were. I have a massive sweet tooth and this fits the bill.
Drink - Fruit Bar -- A variety of sweet drinks such as Blue Hawaiiyokan, Sakeyashi Fruit, and Soda Watermelon. I like fruity drinks.
>>
>>47266221
I'll admit to being a little curious, how?
>>
>>47266183
Yeah... But the only thing I can think of in terms of items is Earheart's biplane. Not even sure what to do with that.
>>
File: Konayawn.gif (384 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
Konayawn.gif
384 KB, 500x255
>>47266041
Breaking Bad
> Age: 35 [Rolled15] (3/5/7)
> Identity: Chemist
> A (Wo)Man Provides [-100CP]
> Tread Lightly [-200CP]
> I'm The Bad Guy [-100CP]
> Double Life [-600CP]
> Creative Chemist [Get a Freebie!]
> Remember My Name [-150CP]
> The Empire Business [-300CP]
> Hazmat Suit & Gasmask x2 [Get a Freebie!]
> Suits [-50CP]
> RV/Lab [-100CP]
> Not The G(irl) [+200CP]
> Kleptomaniac [+200CP]
> Slacker [+200CP]

> Jump Count: I am at the very least bulletproof.
> That's probably important.

I think I took a massive hit to my competency level here. I'll blame it on being high all the time.
Anyway, in all likelihood I probably just live in my RV and not really accomplish a whole lot. I mean, I probably COULD craft a criminal empire, but... ... that's so much work, y'know? Besides, I have food extruders, what do I need money for?
I'll just grow my own pot.
Maybe I can sell it. Pot always sells.

And I'll have all these awesome plans that I never really get around to doing because what was I talking about?

Oh, and I occasionally steal stuff like all the time for no reason.
This is not actually out of the ordinary.
But the part where I give stuff away is.
Then again it's all useless junk anyway.

GEEEEZ why's everyone gettin' all mad I didn't do nothin'!
Listen, I don't wanna hurt anybody! I'm harmless!
Besides, don't you know what happens to people who prey on little girls?
Their entire families disappear.
... so leave me alone, okay?
>>
>>47266041
I feel like there could be a generic "hits rock-bottom and rises up stronger" perk somewhere. It's essentially how Breaking Bad begins and what makes Walt a seductive character.
>>
>>47266289
This >>47266298. Plus, only ONE egg?! ASA, I'm disappointed.
>>47266318
Maybe an incredibly fast transportation? Buffed from a regular biplane?
>>
>>47266257
I was lucky enough to be raised in a house that considers cooking to be both an art, and some sort of Mad Science.
Imagine a large group of people, all maniacally laughing as they unveil their latest creations.
Men, women, children.
Everyone.
And it was all delicious.
Toriko makes me homesick.
>>
>>47266326
Wow I only just got it, ASA stands for Anti Spiral Anon. I am an idiot.
>>
>>47266315
The Orikan to Waifu combo can be found here
>>47265688
>>
>>47266344
I am fucking jealous of you anon.
>>
>>47266347
The moment he got that name, I've been pronouncing it as Ahsah.
>>
Isn't the Unholy Heights Jump considered widely unbalanced anyway?
>>
>>47266326
Could work. She'd obviously be a Rider too. Just concerned it's a bit generic...
>>
>>47266371
Ahsah Akbar?
>>
>>47266375
Pretty much
>>
>>47266375
Mostly its due to having a bunch of weird perks not related anyway to the game.
>>
>>47266384
I need to get my head out of the gutter because I keep mistaking Rider class from Nasu as a different kind of Rider.
>>
>>47266375
Apart from one wierd perk there is nothing that could be considered powerful by any definition in Unholy Heights.

Well not without some serious power wanking anyway.
>>
What are the best jumps for building and maintaining an empire, criminal or otherwise? I want to prepare for Breaking Bad
>>
>>47266384
Nah, you're fine, don't worry about it.
>>
>>47266272
It's kinda funny, but I saw some butternut in the pantry one day and I remembered how my aunt prepared it when I was kid (an awesome bake+filling recipe) and then I suddenly wanted to know how to do it. So yeah, then I just started.

>>47266307
I see, thanks. Your Full Course is pretty awesome though.

>>47266344
I'm with this anon >>47266367
That sounds amazing.
>>
File: 6d9.png (105 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
6d9.png
105 KB, 404x404
>>47266347
What, the midgets guy?
>>
>>47266423
To be fair, it's Nasu. You just need to add molusks and you're fine.
>>
>>47266423
I'll bet you are thinking of the right kind of rider but the wrong kind of mount, *wink*wink*.
>>
>>47266423
Have not seen every canon Rider so far? Dude they are all hot as fuck.

Even the men.

Especially the men.
>>
>>47266438
Eh, its mostly just massive. I picked up a lot of companions and such.

We've had a lot of interesting Full Course Menu's made up so far. Spooky, Alcohol, Booze, Sweets, Vegetarian, Unspeakable Eldritch Horrors, ect
>>
>>47266375
A few haters vastly exaggerate how bad it is.

>>47266420
Only two perks do that.
>>
>>47266434
Worm is pretty great for that, actually. The Villain and Rogue perk trees are perfect for running an empire.
>>
File: ZeroRider.png (1 MB, 1000x1231) Image search: [Google]
ZeroRider.png
1 MB, 1000x1231
>>47266458
I will agree that Iskandar is very handsome even if I am a straight man.
>>
>>47266364
I have seen discussions about defeating Orikan but never about how to fulfill the bit from LoT's clarifications regarding turning him into a little girl waifu, this is ridiculous but I kind of want to know if it would work.
>>
>>47266473
> Only two perks do that.
What two perks are those?

I never played Unholy Heights.
>>
>>47266473
>a few haters

I'm indifferent on the jump itself because I just ignore the stupid genderswap shit and the endless item improvement but come on-I've seen quite a few negative opinions on it, it's not an uncommon position.
>>
>>47266485
They're incredibly good. Sadly, I already have them, although now that I think about it I might not need much else.
>>
>>47266520
Seriously, everyone focuses on the powers in Worm way too much, it's the perks where the real good stuff is at.
>>
>>47266500
The gender swap perk and the item combine perk. Everything else is at least as related to the setting and it's themes as perks in the majority of all jumps are.

>>47266505
The people who whine about the same things over and over whenever the jump is brought up despite being constantly called out on many jumps being far worse for the same reasons they complain about Unholy Heights? No, I don't think it's a common view of the jump and that only a handful of people complain about it. I don't think most people even remember the jump exists unless it's been recently brought up.
>>
>>47266375
>>47266420
Unholy Heights is a rather mediocre jump that some people find hate far more than it deserves because it has some perks they don't like. It is far from a brilliant jump but it's not THAT* bad.

*Cough SpaceBattles cough.
>>
>>47266434
Mob, obviously.
The Commander perks in Evangelion (though the idea of going to NGE to prepare for Breaking Bad is kind of hilarious).
The Moriarty perks from Great Detective.
>>
>>47266555
Don't even need to go to SB. Just look at almost any of Mib's jumps and you'll see the actual version of what some people complain UH is like.
>>
>>47266555
True, I just tend to ignore the weird stuff and pick up some of the more mundane stuff there.

Like all the Wallpaper and the Dining Table. Okay so they aren't mundane but they are amusing. I've got entire hallways of my Warehouse covered in the forest wallpaper so I can grow orchards in weird places.
>>
>>47266559
Have done Mob and NGE (might rebuild to get commander perks, though), will definitely check out great detective
>>
>>47266559
>>47266605

Moriarty perks from Sherlock* you mean. There's no Moriarty origin in Great Detective. Still a great bunch of perks for empire building.
>>
>>47266605
You don't really need much for Breaking Bad, it's a very low-powered setting (duh) that would immediately fall apart with just the smallest amount of out-of-universe Jumper bullshit.
>>
>>47266535
Well, let's agree to disagree given how many replies I've seen on the subject. I do agree it's the two you mentioned and the creator's refusal to address either that they seem to focus on, though.

>>47266572 is right though, the utter shite mib's put up there is second only to Bancho/Tera's in being examples of why we at least try for thread consensus quality control.

>>47266555
People here pretend content created by SB folks who aren't also regulars here don't exist.

There are good reasons for this.
>>
>>47266630
I want to do as much as possible without relying on magic or superpowers, but you do have a point. The perks from Worm alone could do a good deal of what I want
>>
>>47266650
What did SP actually create? None of it is in the Drive, right?
>>
>>47266667
Libriomancer
>>
>>47266667
They have their own drive with blackjack and hookers, only in this case blackjack and hookers means shitty jumps and their authors.
>>
File: Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg (20 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg
20 KB, 240x240
>>47266555
> a rather mediocre jump
It is that.
I was never really sure, myself, but I remember there being a brief period like a year ago where it got some hate. And I don't know a lot about the setting myself, so it's one of those "I only have what the thread says to go on" things.

I am entirely neutral to it myself.
It's kindof bland and I don't know anything about it so it's a big ol' "meh" to me.

>>47266574
I think the only thing I picked up from that jump that I actually liked was the bookshelf (because I have a lot of books) and the King's Bed, because you can never have too many comfy places to sleep.
In fact, I actually think of that bed as my jumper's primary place to sleep, even to this day. It's in its own little aclove in the warehouse, with some curtains to make the insides dark and cozy.

... actually, I think I might have bought mostly items from that jump. And it was one of the only jumps I ever did that for.
>>
>>47266667
I will admit to SB being my primary internet hangout, but I never spent much time in the CYOA threads their. It is where I got the link to this place from though.
>>
>>47266684
Apparently two of the perks (the gender swap and give anything a human form ones) are part of a combo for turning Orikan into a little girl and waifu.
>>
Can anyone give a quick explanation of Saints from Index? How powerful would the perk be at its peak? How long would it take to get there? How much of their power can they use before it starts damaging their bodies?
>>
>>47266667
There's a few people FROM the site who frequent here as well who've made some jumps on the drive; most of them are cool. Don't get me wrong, we have our share of assholes like blackshadowwhateverhisnameis who did the vampire diaries dreck. Like >>47266679 it only got on after like 4 threads of being chewed out for shit design choices and the creator's generally not well liked.

>>47266682
More like a few tumbleweeds in a white void. I'm glad they have their own drive now though, I've been saying all along the stupid arguments in the past about them trying to force theirs on ours would be solved if they had their own to party up in.

>>47266742
Don't worry, you're alright-when people complain about SB they're specifically complaining about the toxic shithole of a CYOA community they have. From what I've seen the fanfic communities, for example, seem to be cooler guys.
>>
>>47266747
Also, how does the magic work, exactly? I tried reading the wiki, but it was confusing as fuck.
>>
>>47266326
>>47266435
So I decided to make a build for it now. Still got 100cp left, not sure what to throw in with that or whether I should take drawbacks. Any skills that'd fit with this?

>BASE SP: [+1000]
>CONVERTED FROM CP: [+800]
Servant: Amelia Earheart

Class: Rider [300] Obviously.

>STATS:
Str - A [150] Just gonna go for nice stats in these, I suppose.
End - A [150]
Agi - A+++ [175]
Man - A [100]
Luk - A [200]

>CLASS SKILLS:
Riding - A+++ [250] Again, obvious.
Magic Resistance - A [100] Why not?
>PERSONAL SKILLS:
Clairvoyance - C [Free] Seeing stuff from a distance is useful in a biplane. I guess?
Pioneer of the Stars - A [250] Might fit? I dunno.

>NOBLE PHANTASMS:
"The Canary" Biplane - Ex Rank [225] And we're lifting off. I have no idea what this thing would even do, aside from fly fast. How fast? I have no clue.
>>
>>47266630
wonder how fast the world would go crazy if a drug dealer showed up and started selling cauldron vials?
>>
>>47266798
Huh, wait, no. I'm 100sp over budget. Whatever, add Independant Action B then.

Anything else I should fit in/change?
>>
>>47266805
Well, you'd only get five vials per year, so probably not too fast.
>>
>>47266798
>>47266821
Pretty nice. And if it's an EX rank Noble Phantasm, it's going to move pretty freaking fast.
>>
>>47266837
in breaking bad? actual superpower in a otherwise normal world?
>>
>>47266854
Cauldron vials aren't that powerful. The results would be chaotic on a local scale, but not world-shaking.
>>
>>47266782
anime magic work in stupid or undefined ways and most of the time conflict with itself, don't pay too much attention to it.
>>
>>47266873
Well, the powers bud off and create powers in other people, too, so depending on how long that takes.
>>
>>47266873
Yeah, you'd need something to sell without that limit.

The Star Wars supplement mentions becoming a Force conduit give you "full control" over who becomes Force Sensitive in later jumps. You could probably have Force powers triggered by your Jedi Tonic(tm) if you're feeling like making a fortune and causing widespread chaos in the process.
>>
>>47266873
>Cauldron vials aren't that powerful
they kind of are
>>
>>47266908
They're mid level powers. I hope you can at least realise that all of the powers in the worm jump are high level stuff.
>>
>>47266908
Not really. Some of them are, but the majority are only slightly stronger than the average natural trigger and many natural triggers are far more powerful than vial-based ones. Also, the ones you can buy are explicitly mid-tier. Upper mid-tier, but still mid-tier.
>>
>>47266896
No, post-jump they're not shards anymore. They probably won't bud.
>>
>>47266906
You could also sell the lesser mark from dishonored to give out outsider powers.
>>
>>47266773
SB also has some pretty good quests.
You can get a lot of ideas from the crossovers.
>>
>>47266906
Eh. I mean, a fuckton of people would buy it, but just force sensitivity isn't that noticeable. You'd have to put in years of training with people for them to actually be able to do anything.
>>
>>47266958
I think the jump explicitly says they do.
>>
>>47266906
Maybe giving out candles from SMT would work?
>>
>>47267018
The SW supplement that KOTORanon made says they start out at padawan level.
>>
>>47266984
I'm not much of a quest guy and I don't visit SB much. All the quests I ever liked even on this site are either indefinitely suspended, finished or abandoned.

I read Gwynquest and Primordial Quest long after they were finished though. Those were pretty fun.

>>47267031
>>47266958
>It's up to you on how powers budding off works in your jumpchain. Whether they do, or don't, or there are limits to it. You don't personally control this, but you can fanwank whatever you want. Your Jumpchain, not mine. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Worm, people close and somehow important to a parahuman will have what is known as a Second-Gen Trigger. Unlike First-Generation triggers these only require very little stress, and result in powers that are similar if different to the original parahuman. A single Third generation trigger was confirmed in canon, happening to a five year old.

Personally I went with them not budding. Too easy for some BBEG to trigger his way into getting something based off Path to Victory, and besides since they don't run on Shards anymore it makes sense to me the "budding" mechanism doesn't work either.
>>
>>47267040
And padawans are usually small children.
>>
>>47267040
Not to mention Force users are susceptible to the Dark Side. Give it a few months and every junkie would be torturing kittens in the hope of becoming stronger.
>>
>>47266984
I'm personally fond of There Is No GATE, We Did Not Fight There. Even if some truly improbable rolls have led to the protagonist coming off as somewhat of a Mary Sue. I'm just looking forward to the point in the quest when the canon events of GATE happen and the JSDF see what happens when they try to "liberate" Rhavenfell Province. Though that will be a long time coming, according to the QM that's twenty years away and the first thirteen years of Kyte's life have taken over 800 pages to get through.
>>
>>47267056
Do Cauldron capes bud, though? Their shards are "dead" and aren't engaging in the normal process of the cycle. They're probably not going to bud properly, if at all.
>>
>>47267066
>>47267070
Youngings are small children, Ashoka was considered to be an unusually young padawan at 14. Padawans are also more than capable of basic telekinesis.
>>
>>47267088
Nope, and yet another reason I take the they-don't-bud stance: Your powers aren't even alive after the jump, and dead things don't bud.
>>
>>47267040
But how does that work? Even padawans had to spend years learning how to feel and manipulate the Force to any appreciable degree, let alone specific techniques and abilities. Unless they're the son of the fucking chosen one, and even then, he needed SOME training to get their.
>>
>>47267130
You are a conduit of the force, you grant them that basic level when you grant them their powers.
>>
>>47267153
You grant them several years of training when you give them a connection to the force? Seems pretty wanky to me.
>>
>>47267153
That anon's point is that it's not basic at all. A proper Padawan is already trained in the way of the Force to a substantial degree and not to be triffled with by the standards of mundane people.
>>
>>47267153
What I mean is, it's more than just that. They need actual knowledge of what to do. Do you automatically grant them that, too?
>>
>>47267168
>>47267173
>>47267174
Ask Kotoranon, I am just trying to find a rational explanation for what his supplement says.
>>
>>47266922
>>47266949
Not that anon, but if 'upper mid level' is limited to a rating of seven, that still leaves Parahumans on the level of Tattletale, Hookwolf, Bakuda, and Assault as possibilities.

It's no Lung or Alexandria, but they each could definitely wreck a city pretty badly in a world totally unprepared for them.
>>
File: tumblr_o2oegzTVgV1tv33z0o1_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2oegzTVgV1tv33z0o1_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x300
Would it be possible to summon someone modern as a servant in the fate jump? I am super tempted to come up with a build for a David Bowie servant but dunno if it is possible given all the others never seem to go past the early 1900s at the very latest.
>>
Would selling Melange in Breaking bad be a horrible idea or a great idea?
>>
>>47267285
Definitely not. Can't summon anyone past the very early 1900s, after that people just stopped becoming Heroic spirits.
>>
>>47267285
Not likely as this anon said >>47267292
>>
>>47267285
There is a cut off, I can't remember exactly where through (1900?). Older tends to be better in fate as well.
>>
>>47267287
Yes
>>
>>47267292
How did Emiya become one?
>>
>>47267368
He didn't become one, he made a deal with the spirit of humanity and then was lucky enough to have been personally involved with the war he was summoned to and have a catalyst linked to him used in a summoning in that war.
>>
>>47267368
By being too GAR.
>>
>>47267368
Something something Counter Guardian something. There's no amount of heroism that will make you a Heroic Spirit anymore. No matter how much cooler you were than some pathetic shit like Gilgamesh, apparently modern humans don't count as "heroes" anymore.
>>
>>47267368
By being to GAR-
>>47267386
DAMN IT.
>>
>>47267368
Made a contract with Alaya to become a counter guardian. Technically counter guardians can bypass the heroic spirit deal, then there was something about his contract and Rin having basically the perfect catalyst for summoning him.
>>
>>47267368
Counter guardian
>>
>>47267368
Contract with the powers that be.
>>
>>47267412
>basically the perfect catalyst for summoning him.
Almost like the world was saying something there.
>>
>>47266873
They aren't powerful outright. However a perk from EVO called "Consumable chaos" is exactly what you need to make the consumed cauldorn vials stronger, since the perks use in evo involve enhancing the gains of eating these alien crystals for evolution points and says outright that your gains from consumables are a magnitude better and their drawbacks barely noticeable.
>>
>>47266837
if memory serves minecraft can supply you with infinite amounts of any liquid. So maybe set something up with that?
>>
>>47267666
I think that's Terraria, not Minecraft.
>>
File: 1462691753218.jpg (227 KB, 427x553) Image search: [Google]
1462691753218.jpg
227 KB, 427x553
>>47266019
>Original being more than Saber/Lancer clone

Why would I bother getting strength or speed stats when I can cast magic?
>>
>>47267368
Time travel.
>>
>>47267713
Please no.
>>
>>47266019
i am become Harry Houdini EX+++ ranked mana and for noble phantasm i got EX ranked magic core.Gilgamesh is so fucked
>>
>>47267734
1. You can't add +s to an EX rank

2. Houdini is way too modern to be a Servant

3. Are you that AI who's shown up here and CYOA general?
>>
>>47267734
wat
>>
>>47267734
>>47267781
4. You can only have one EX in your entire build

5. Just because you have a ton of mana doesn't mean Gilgamesh can't stomp you silly
>>
>>47267781
No, Houdini was active and making his legend in the 19th century, it's only the past hundred years or so that doesn't count. If Tesla and Edison can both be Serevants, Houdini should be fine too.
>>
>>47267818
I thought that was only because of special circumstnaces in GO and GO's timeline isn't covered by either of the Fate jumps.
>>
>>47267734
I sometimes wonder what kind of learning disability you have that you can apparently come up with these ideas but lack the ability to respond when people reply to you.
>>
>>47266896
Cauldron vials don't do that. They're dead, so to speak, as opposed to the living powers of natural triggers.
>>
>>47267734
This guy is the reason why I have so much beef with how the EX Rank is represented in the Jump.

I've headcannoned it to its original meaning, but these guys make me twitch.

And also, you not the only EX Noble Phantasm owner Gil has faced. Two others have tried, they both failed, the second only succeeded in the following war thanks to a plot device named Emiya Shirou.

Also, that's not how Magic Cores work you dumbass.
>>
>>47268110
...are you talking about Gil or Houdini?

Also I'm pretty sure that's the idiot people joke is an AI who posts retarded builds and never responds to people who point them out. He does the same thing on CYOA gen, usually for that Alice waifu builder.
>>
>>47268110
Nasuverse as a whole is fucking retarded anyway, I love how people try to make sense of a taiwanese manchild wet dream in this thread
>>
>>47268018
Oh. Well. I guess I'm not bothering to buy them anymore.
>>
>>47268230
Why? They're still replenishing superpowers in a bottle, they just don't bud off new shards generally. They were never a silver bullet to make parahumans start appearing on a world.
>>
>>47268255
I liked the idea of them being a gateway for a setting to eventually have a massive superhuman population with varied powers. Guess I'll just have to stick to Aura.
>>
>>47268255
Because apparently if something doesn't make you a god or let you make gods with one perk it's worthless.
>>
>>47268289
All that whine.
>>
How would one go about building Old Man Henderson as a servant?
>>
Bait
>>
>>47268307
I'm pretty sure it's real world historical figures before the 20th century only.
>>
>>47267805
>4. You can only have one EX in your entire build

Question.

If you use the supplement twice, can you have two?
>>
1. So if you become a Servant, you can be a Servant who's also an actual Hero, assuming they're identity, right?

2. What sort of conceptual bullshit would a Rider based on Lemuel Gulliver have? He fits the spirit of a Jumper as a "stranger in a strange land" guy, so I imagine his Noble Phantasm could pull off something like transport him and his allies to far away imaginary places that exist within a given setting, like Eldorado or Atlantis?
>>
>>47268337
You cant use the supplement twice. It would be mental if you could.
>>
>>47268337
You can't use the supplement twice for one person. At best you could use it once for yourself, and once for a companion and have something to help you connect the powers or use some power transfer ability to put both EX on one person.
>>
>>47268337
You can't use the supplement twice. You have one Servant build for both Fate jumps there are.

>>47268346
1. Correct.

2. I dunno, some kind of magic flying ship? I'm not even sure if Gulliver's real enough to count but I suppose if Alice in fucking Wonderland counts in Extra, he might as well.
>>
How would one go about transplanting the powers of God's Right Seat to other people?

I'd be much more comfortable with my companions having those powers than those assholes having them.
>>
>>47268362
Alice was based on a real person though whereas Gulliver was completely fictional
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Liddell
>>
>>47266896
>>47268230
>>47268280
>It's up to you on how powers budding off works in your jumpchain. Whether they do, or don't, or there are limits to it. You don't personally control this, but you can fanwank whatever you want. Your Jumpchain, not mine. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Worm, people close and somehow important to a parahuman will have what is known as a Second-Gen Trigger. Unlike First-Generation triggers these only require very little stress, and result in powers that are similar if different to the original parahuman. A single Third generation trigger was confirmed in canon, happening to a five year old.

>If you purchased Cauldron Vials the same points above apply to powers granted by them. As an additional clarification the powers granted by this are roughly what would be considered top tier among the parahumans of a given city. You'll have great capes, but nobody like the Triumvirate. If that’s not good enough for you then I don’t know what to say. With time and effort, you might be able to figure
out a way to get stronger powers then this, but it’ll take investments beyond just the vials the case spawns.

Granted, it doesn't make sense that ANY of the powers would bud post-Jump, but neither does the entire premise of Jumpchain.

It's all madness and fiat, all the way down.
>>
>>47268391
I feel irrationally irritated you're reposting something of which I just posted the relevant parts of earlier in this very thread, but you're not wrong. Anyway I've said my piece on why I did what I did, but you're not wrong in this specific instance.

>>47268380
One doesn't. Why can't you just leave that bullshit in the cesspool it came from?
>>
>>47268230
You can use a bunch of perks and make more of them yourself you know. I mean, that plant perk from Arthur could have you growing them for what its worth. Theres also Simants liquid attribute ant perk that may allow you to brew them up by yourself givin time. Symbiote givin time may allow you to fabricate them in your own body seeing as its tech is absolutely crazy, what with anti matter bombs and such being possible. There are a lot of ways to be the gateway to superpowers in other worlds, you just have to be a bit creative, jumpchan just wont hand it over to you on a silver platter.
>>
File: Jesus.png (830 KB, 511x740) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
830 KB, 511x740
What upgrades can you expect from obtaining the Coprse?

If I we take what the President says, it protects its owner while redirecting the misfortune to others, but how does it affect a Stand? The President obtained a nigh-invencible barrier and DIO obtained a multiversal reality warping stand. What could I expect?
>>
>>47268362
>>47268390
Frankenstein.
>>
>>47268406
Anon, if I want to touch myself to different parts of this power fantasy than you do, that's my business.

At least I'm not waifu-ing anyone from there.
>>
>>47268427
Santa.
>>
>>47268427
was real in the universe, her summoning ritual included her actual blueprints remember?
>>
>>47268390
>The earliest editions of the book credited Gulliver as the author, whom many at the time believed to be a real person. Swift, an Anglican clergyman, had published much of his work anonymously or pseudonymously.

Seems real enough by the standards of Nasu.
>>
>>47268427
>>47268441
Rasputin
>>
>>47268415
Eh. I know there are a plethora of ways to replicate them, it was more the idea of just introducing them.into the world and letting it happen naturally; even if it took longer than 10 years to really get going.
>>
>>47268454
Lover of the Russian Queen
>>
>>47268441
also based on a real person
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas
>>
>>47268418
Nobody knows what to expect. Dio also used that nonsense plan contingent on Pucci's Stand that only works for him.

In all honesty I don't think there's a concrete answer here. It's literally used as a plot device to make the final jojo villain's stand super OP but still defeatable by a JoJo's Stand. As guideline's go I've heard better but it is what it is.

>>47268433
Well anon, by making it an open question you're making it my business.

At least you have a basic sense of self preservation
>>
File: Grigori-Rasputin.jpg (37 KB, 412x599) Image search: [Google]
Grigori-Rasputin.jpg
37 KB, 412x599
>>47268454
you're kidding right?
Pic related
>>
>>47268497
What's that pic of Alan Moore supposed to prove?
>>
Huh, apparently Peter Pan was based on a real person too.

That'd be a weird Servant.
>>
>>47268473
>>47268451
What about Jekyll and Hyde or The Phantom of the Opera?
>>
>>47268464
First, it's Tsarina, not queen, second it's questionable if those two were ever lovers. Rasputin was a renowned manwhore, and somehow seemed to convince the queen that he could treat her son's hemophilia.
>>
>>47268520
Wasn't the author a major pedophile?
>>
>>47268525
Jekyll & Hyde are a canon Servant.

Jekyll's an Assassin, Hyde's a Berserker, he's a Servant with two 'sides' to him, as it were.
>>
>>47268525
Both are canon in GO, dunno about the other Fates and GO is its' own weird little separate timeline
>>
>>47268520
Can't decide if it would be ironic or not for him to be a girl in the Nasuverse.
>>
>>47268497
I love his stories.

What his NP would be?

Would he be a handsome young man or a cute flat chested girl?
>>
>>47268515
and suddenly the bait has revealed itself.
>>47268525
don't know if they are real people.
>>47268520
yeah that was a very sad story
>>47268534
well the children the author in question was accused of being lusty towards have stated on record that he didn't get aroused when around them so basically everyone involved claimed he was asexual and therefore not a pedophile.
>>47268555
girl is default, that guy is messed up.
>>47268565
no he would be a colossal chested bimbo
>>
>>47268551
>>47268534
I know they're canon.

I thought we were discussing if you could make a servant out of a 'fictional' character >>47268362
>>
Can someone explain to me the 16.5 drawback from Sword Art online ?
>You will only achieve sexual release once every two years. When you do, there are obscene amounts of fluids. You will feel the pressure build up, and it must be released.

basically have sex every two years and every time you risk to drown your partner?
>>
>>47268534
I don't know.
Wikipedia says Peter Pan was based on the author's brother, who died at 14. Kinda sad, because that's where the idea behind 'The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up' came from.
>>47268555
It'd just be kinda weird, wouldn't it?

>>47268497
Hell no I'm not kidding. Rasputin was a hardcore motherfucker.
If he was a Servant, he'd probably be a Mage, but have like EX Durability or something.
>>
>>47268487
>Pucci's Stand that only works for him.

Was that ever mentioned? I know he only told his plan to Pucci, but the part of creating a mutant-baby DIO and fuse with it doesn't seem to be Pucci-only.
>>
>>47268565
>http://pastebin.com/QfEEBvMQ
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/19674077/
>ctrl+f "rasputin"
Seems okay.
>>
>>47268533
Your statement doesn't really do anything to dispel what anon said, you know? I mean I know there's no solid proof they did fuck, but him being a manwhore and her hanging so desperately onto him for the sake of her son sure doesn't hurt the idea.
>>
>>47268565
He would have one of those NP that makes him ridiculously hard to kill, and likely another that grants healing. Then he would have something that would help him to convince people of absurd bullshit. Also handsome young man.
>>
>>47268589
It's based on Chapter 16.5, written by the actual author of SAO. Essentially, you are Kirito... 's sex drive after he detaches from the Gear.

The mangaka wrote fanfic for his own fic, essentially.

People bitch about lewd, and then that drawback slides through and it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>47268600
okay I thought we were talking about fictitious people who would make good servants, and yeah that seems about right, maybe give him B rank mystic eyes of hypnotism as well. People were always going on about his crazy intense eyes
>>
>>47268580
>>47268600
I was making a joke about how Peter Pan's always played by a woman in stage adaptations.
>>
>>47268607
His plan was banking on Pucci getting the Stand that could fast-forward time to the Universal Reset.

Which, lo and behold, look at Stairway to Heaven.
>>
>>47268600
>Peter Pan was based on the author's brother, who died at 14. Kinda sad, because that's where the idea behind 'The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up' came from.
>inb4 Neverneverland's actually a land of the dead and Peter Pan's its custodian.
>>
>>47268607
It's complicated. Pucci is the only one Dio trusts, enough to know the "secret words" in Dio's plans, which actually came from the lullaby Dio's mom sang to him as a child. This, combined with his complete loyalty and his "neutral", for lack of a better word, state of mind is why the Dio baby fused with him.
>>
>>47268656
I'm not even mad. That sounds cool.
>>
>>47268464
There was a cat that really was gone.
>>
>>47268624
He isn't known as the Tsarina's lover is all I was saying, he's known as a conman who was close to the Romanov family, and that he may or may not have had the ability to treat someone's hemophilia or magic/divine powers.
>>
>>47268692
If it helps, that anon was quoting song lyrics.
>>
>>47268692
He also took a shitload of killing.
>>
>>47268637
definitely flat-chested girl then I thought you were talking about Rasputin
>>
What are the various types of Dark Souls magic capable of in the hands of an expert/master of them?
>>
>>47268812
Miracles, Pyromancy, and Hexes are a few if I recall.
>>
>>47268839
He's asking what their capabilities are, not their names.
>>
>>47268812
We don't know. The games focus on quick and dirty combat magic and gives you a taste of the enchantment equivalents (though you're not allowed to make things yourself). So stuff like fireballs, giant crystal spears, lightning bolts, generic stuff.

We know that it's possible to make larger things like golems and such, though, it's just that this is never dwelled on because of the series' focus and themes (no big introspective study on soul sorcery for you like you might find in an Elder Scrolls game). We also know that it can be used by a master for manipulating and creating life. See Seath, who eventually specialized in creating abominations and powerful monsters with his soul sorcery.

>>47268839
The main categories are Miracles, Sorcery, Pyromancy, and Hexes yeah.
>>
>>47268812
Honestly not that much that doesn't exist in vague lore that is never really expanded upon enough to explain. The magic in dark souls games has always been pretty much just a type of ranged damage, or weapon buffs. There are some stealth spells and some other minor effects but what magic can really do isn't explained worth a damn.

All I can really say is that there are several magical abominations that can be created, and the goddess Velka is implied to be as powerful with sorcery as divine power. But we don't even really know what Velka is capable of, as she never actually shows up herself.
>>
Terraria question: the intro says Oh,don't give me that look.No, it's not,"just minecraft,but in 2D," should I take that to mean that the jump is in 2-D because that seems a bit silly.
>>
File: inb4 ffffffffff-.jpg (42 KB, 278x417) Image search: [Google]
inb4 ffffffffff-.jpg
42 KB, 278x417
That moment when you realize that you don't remember if you took a Disease-Immunity Perk earlier or if another perk grants it to you on the sly.
>>
>>47269070
I'm going to assume you stuck it somewhere you shouldn't have and are double-checking your disease resistance.
>>
>>47268928
No, read on and you'll see that it's only in 2D if you take a specific drawback. That line's just a reference to some criticism that Terraria received when it first came out.
>>
>>47268928
...ugh. No, the game is 2D. Are you 2D when you jump Marvel Comics?
>>
>>47266798
Why it's quite simple, it's a really fast plane that can also as a suicide attack cause everything near it to be ejected from Gaia's Reality Marble.
>>
>>47269070
That reminds me - Any perks that:
1. Doesn't make you immune to disease, but just their negative effects, ala Cancer Mage,
and
2. That prevent people from getting infected?
>>
>>47269104
>>47269109
I did not think so but I wanted to double check.
>>
>>47269113
Sounds more appropriate for a kamikaze pilot, through she /did/ disappear with her last flight...
>>
>>47269095
King Arthur Jump, going in with a Companion, and I'm not quite sure if what we have is going to cut it. The Jump has a really nice anti-Disease Perk, however, I'm having trouble with figuring out which Drawbacks would be both reasonable and fun.

Jumping into Nasu-verse Arthurian Legends if that helps, I have a hundred circuits and a shit load of runic knowledge I'm just waiting to blow doods' minds with.
>>
>>47269113
Soooo, the Servant's tapping into the Speed Force?
>>
>>47269185
Yeah, the idea was it recreates the legend of vanishing off the face of the earth in her final flight.
>>
>>47269244
>a hundred circuits
>blow doods' minds
Admittedly, the runic knowledge might get you somewhere. But dude, you're there with Merlin. That's not gonna cut it for blowing minds.
>>
>>47269244
Anon, you are severely underestimating how much the new shit sucks bad compared to the old shit in Nasuverse.

Your hundred circuits ain't SHIT, and the runic knowledge will help much more than any of your Magecraft but it won't be a gamebreaker or put you on the same level as all the cool dudes running around.
>>
>>47269244
Dude, circuits are for crap magic that is worse than actually decent magic in every possible way. The only reason they're important in modern Nasu is the actually decent magic is no longer available.
>>
>>47269263
Well, it seems like a decent effect for that. Thanks.
>>
>>47269311
So you'd need to be something like Epic D&D level to be even worthy of note at Nasu's Camelot?
>>
>>47269281
True, but would you say that to a knight who could use Primordial Runes because he was taught by Scathatch herself?

>>47269311
>>47269313
...ah feck, I forgot about that shit. Disregard everything I just said.
>>
File: STN_Overhead.jpg (91 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
STN_Overhead.jpg
91 KB, 800x400
Ace Combat build:

Osea, 1995
27 years old
Mercenary 100
Soundtrack
Basic Flight Training
Missile Surplus
Magnificent Bastard
Missile Massacre 250
Boom and Zoom 550
Technical Certainties 1150
4th Generation Fighter Plane
All Direction Multi-Purpose Missile 1300
Superweapon Sinatra 1000

Not much to say about this really as it's all missiles + some tech combination.

Missile Surplus, Missile Massacre, Boom and Zoom and All Direction Multi-Purpose Missiles mean I can go really fast and constantly spew out missiles in all direction without sacrificing accuracy.

Technical Certainties makes me a really good tech, capable of superweapon tier stuff and great modifications.

Superweapon Sinatra means I have to stay low away from Stone Henge and blast the everloving shit out of it. Probably just teleport a bomb under it or something.

Nice to get some pilot skills really.
>>
>>47269070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_JcM45gaFs
>>
>>47269340
Uh. Fuck if I know, I don't play D&D. From what I've heard regular stuff wouldn't do well since everyone of note in that time period will have crazy high saves, and I've been lead to believe Epic magic just does whatever you want it to do.

>>47269341
Actually, that's probably a different story. If you can learn those at all, you should be way better off than if you were using the modern runes you can just buy in the various jumps.

Also, Scathatch? What is this, the Nasuverse endurance run?
>>
>>47268684
Ra Ra Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine. It was a shame how he carried on.
>>
>>47263876
Okay, NOW I need a new Slot 3.

10. Girl Genius

- 21 years old
- Mad Scientist {900} - "I'm fairly certain I was already some form of 'mad,' that sort of thing tends to be contagious. This 'scientist' part though, THAT'S interesting!"
- MWAHAAHAHAHA!!!!! {+0} - "Hoohoohoohoo, HOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO, what was I laughing about again?"
- Mechanicsburg - "I have a feeling this place is actually NOT good for me."
- FREEDOM AT LAST! {800} - "DO YOU HEAR THE PSEUDODRAGON YELLING!? IT IS THE YELLING OF THE ONE WHO WILL NOT BE A SLAVE AGAIN!"
- Scientist {Free} - "Ha! Ha! I am now aware of how a 'dirigible' works! Engineering is interesting!"
- Controlled Sparking {600} - "Oh! That IS useful."
- Strong Spark {300} - "Ḩ̶O̴̶O̴̷H̶̕OO̵H́͜O̷O̴Ḩ̛͞O̴͞͝O̡HO҉̷҉OHO̢Ơ̴H͘͡O̸̢̢OH͞O̵͞҉ƠH̵̀O̶҉O̶H̢̀̕Ò̡Ó̶H̷̛O̕OHǪ͡͞O͝H̛Ớ̸O҉͘"
- Freudian Fellow {100} - "I've understood the mind and been bound to the very SOUL of a man madder than everyone here combined. I͠͏'̸̢͢l̡͘͟l͘͢ ͏̷be ҉f͢i̸͡n҉̴̕e̡҉.͝͞"
- Minion {Free} - "You're never going to forget me again, Bugle. We're going to be b̵e̴s̢͡͏t̶̢ ̀͟͠fr͡i͜e̢͝nd̕͠s̢ ͏͏f̶͢o͞͏r͞ev҉͞ę̨r̨͞.̸͞"
- Drugs {0} - "These look very very useful!"
- Move On

"So... what did you put in my head?"

"Something of a p͢r͡e̛͢͟c̡͘a̴u͘͡t̴ion͜.͟͡͝ Designed to prevent future amnesia."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Even with no memory of me, you were still a good and true Friend. This obviously means we are Best Friends."
>>
>>47269884
Wuxia
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47269896
>1. Ratchet and Clank
>2. Gear Up
>3. Wuxia
>4. Teen Titans
>5. Ranma 1/2
>6. Ravenloft
>7. Mega Man Classic
>8. Spyro the Dragon
>>
In the Bayonetta jump, if you've got a weapon that is ranged and melee can you take ranged and melee perks in the weapon customization section?
>>
>>47269906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEEWaBqd-_g
>>
>>47269488
>Also, Scathatch? What is this, the Nasuverse endurance run?
Summoned her during the Fourth Grail War as a Caster, five years is a long time to prepare and get to know each other after all.
>>
>>47269959
>get to know each other after all.

I guess that's one way to term prana transfers.
>>
>>47269976
Hey, we talked, a lot, and eventually those turned into lessons about Runes. She didn't want me to embarrass her as her Master apparently.

Those thighs were amazing to rest on though, especially during her Rune Lectures.
>>
>>47269959
It's a joke, Anon.

You wrote Scathatch when it's supposed to be Scathach.

In the Persona 4 endurance run, the players deliberately misspeak her name as Scathatch for comedic purposes.

The joke is now dead.
>>
File: Angry About X.png (274 KB, 414x519) Image search: [Google]
Angry About X.png
274 KB, 414x519
Overlord questions for the jumpmaker. The rival player drawback states they have gear roughly equal to your purchases along with skills. I bought a world class item, so under the assumption I do manage to off them how would looting their cold, dead corpse go? Would they have divine gear equaling out to a world item? The bracelet of arnessa to my ring of elru? How should I go about handling this in the event I win decisively instead of just a decade long draw/half-victories?

From another point of view, after the decade ends and the drawback enforced mutual hate wears off could they be persuaded to come along as a podded companion? Feels somewhat like a waste to just murder someone of that much talent and ability. This is of course assuming I don't end up murdering them with the collective rage of the angry marines.
>>
>>47269906
11. Ratchet and Clank

- Kotog - "This place is strange."
- Engineer {900} - "Hoo, hoo, HOOHOOHOO!"
- The Space Age {Free} - "Apparently I can make this device go."
- Nanotech Wizard {800} - "These tiny machines are very interesting! What CAN'T they do?"
- Gadget Geek {600} - "Ha! Ha! These are probably very fun!"
- Gadgetron License {300} - "What exactly is a RYNO and why am I allowed to create them?"
- Mazarkian - "Are you sure this is not an Elf? Because I look like an Elf."
- Weapon Import {200} - "Remember that 'Gaster Blaster' weapon? It is still useful."
- Omniwrench 8000 {100} - "This will also be very useful!"
- Raritanium {0} - "This metal is likely very good for such purposes as 'there is something over there that needs to die'."
- Move On

"...something distinctly occurs to me, Bugle."

"What?"

"I'm beginning to see all the little people moving about as variables. To be monitored. Kept track of. Avoided should they pose a threat, and investigated should they prove amusing. By the gods, I'm turning out just like Arquebos! If this keeps up I'll stop caring!"

"Uh..."

"Wait, I've got it!"

"Got what?"

"I̧̢'͏̛͜l̨̕ļ ̴m̵a͟҉k̶̢è͝҉ ͞҉m̀͝y̶s̀͡e̛͠ļ̵f̶ ̴ć̸͟ą̛r̷e͘!̧̕͡"

"Please tell me you're not doing the crazy eye thing again..."

Need a new Slot 1!
>>
>>47270497
Ghostbusters
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>47270534
>1. Ghostbusters
>2. Gear Up
>3. Wuxia
>4. Teen Titans
>5. Ranma 1/2
>6. Ravenloft
>7. Mega Man Classic
>8. Spyro the Dragon
>>
>>47270842
Remember where he's from, and you can guess why he wouldn't see that as a Good Idea.
>>
>>47270917
Sooo... Send him the Vampire the Masquerade or Requiem then?
>>
>>47270468
>Unlike other drawbacks this one is not revoked at the end of your time here. If you come back to this world later on but didn’t finish these guys off they’ll still be waiting here and still be trying their best to end you.
The drawback says it doesn't wear off after the jump ends - the drawback is only ended if you kill them off.
>>
File: 2011-12-16-TGAG_083_Eternity.jpg (235 KB, 980x396) Image search: [Google]
2011-12-16-TGAG_083_Eternity.jpg
235 KB, 980x396
Jumpers!

What do you use to power your stuff?
>>
>>47270842
depends what I'm trying to power is it something I need to last forever at a medium rate of consumption? Orgel of Origins is it large-scale in a vulnerable biosphere? Perpetual energy generator from invader Zim.
Is it one of my war machines? Well by default they get dark Star generators via the schematics from supreme commander + me having the entire Rick tree from Rick and Morty.
>>
>>47271247
miniaturized S2 engines
>>
>>47271247
I am the kind of guy to go for classic solid technology.

So miniaturized batteries filled with mana if its magitech, otherwise electricity.
Yeah I know a bit boring, but as said....solid enduring technology is part of my thing kinda (also mass producable).
>>
>>47271247
Phonic Metal (made from solidifying Phonic Energy via the capstone-boosted Forge of Souls) which, if I remember what I pestered the Jumpmaker on a while back, would resonate and generate a fucktonne of energy if exposed to sound.

So I have a few pillars of it in each of my major installations, surrounded by specially-bred specimens of Mychordia from Endless Legend, a species of fungi which emanates musical notes from their jaw-esque growths.
>>
>>47271247
For most of my stuff I just use good old-fashioned fission and fusion reactors, though ones miniaturized considerably. They're reliable technologies, no need to get too complicated about this sort of thing. When I need a lot of power, though, or just want to show off, then it's a Microverse Battery from Rick and Morty filled with Fold Quartz-boosted Paragon Infinite Resource Generators.
>>
>>47271467
>Fission
>Reliable
Yeah man I sure do love nuclear waste.
>>
>>47271247
My continent-sized FUCKING SOUL
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.