[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Improved 40k, thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (6 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 MB, 2048x1536
The emperor is actually the Empress, since it makes no sense to use the side of the species who can't think in anything but terms of fuck/kill if you can give the other side even better biological advantages.

Emp comes out of the unification of terra with a much stronger, more united army, thanks to diplomacy and better tactics. Mars is easily reigned in via the Emp superior body smacking the nerds out of their retarded machine love.

Great Crusade becomes the Great Galatic Unification, which goes swimmingly until Chaos, feeling incredibly threatened attacks ahead of time. That stalls out when Slashneesh is convinced into joining the Emp's side via the reasoning that it will grow much stronger then the other three under a happy, more decant Imperium, and the promise of the finished extinction of the Eldar.

The war with the Craftworld elder and Exodite Eldar is fast and brutal, the space fucks precognition and better tech inflicting massive causalities, but ultimately not enough to stop the Imperiums better leadership, numbers, and new and demonically improved female space marines.

The Dark Elder end up being a more long term project, as the Emp finishes up her webway project. In the end they're turned into pleasure toys to be handed out amongst the male cannon-fodder, so Slashneesh gets a constant stream of power and souls, keeping it, and the troops, happy. Plus it means mixed race babies, who will help mix the very useful eldar genes amongst humanity.
>>
The now powerful and much better led Imperuim can focus on dealing with Khrone, the Orks, and subjugating, NOT exterminating, any lesser aliens races frolicking about on humanities turf.

In the end, the big factions you'd be playing against on the tabletop, would be the awakening Necrons, would be much more dangerous with out the experienced Precogs like the Eldar to keep them in check, and humanities forces being much more intergated with the warp. Then the Ork's and Khorne, would end up sort of 'merging', Gork and Mork nomming the skull guy and taking over his domain, giving a major boost to the power of the Orks. Nurgle won't be much of a threat, improved living conditions for most of the Galaxy, plus his now dead waifu, keeping him locked up like the slobbering loser he is.
>>
>>47265430
Kill yourself. Yes it is a low quality bait thread that I should not answer, but I have not told anyone today to kill itself, so you gotta pay the bill.
P.D: grab a loaded shotgun, place the barrel on your mouth and press the trigger.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>
it's not improved. it's not 40k either anymore. Just straight up make you homebrew game/setting and things will be a lot easier.
>>
>>47265430
This is bait or your ideas are so fucking terrible I'm confusing it with bait
>>
fuck off ND
>>
DON'T FUCKING DO IT!

DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING REPLY TO THIS THREAD! LEAVE THE BAIT ALONE /tg/! FOR THE LOVE HIM ON TERRA, LEAVE THE BAIT ALONE!
>>
Alright everyone, we all agree this is bad. so if you are reading this, DON'T POST.
Let this die as quickly as possible.
>>
>>47265430
>Improved 40k
how does this improve anything?
you have just listed a load of sjw fanfict
with no explaination as to why this is a "Improvement"
>>
>>47265535
Any change that makes 40k no longer 40k is an improvement, technically.

I don't like OP's idea either, but it is still an improvement.
>>
>>47265535
>>47265556
Well, for one, there's none of that stupid Horus heresy shit, which was stupid in far too many ways to list. Second, there's no Tau collective, rummaging around in the corner, but there's still Tau, Kroot, and the other races. Third, not all the demons are Unreasonable fuck heads, and you can mess around with Demonic stuff without a forced 'UR EVIL NOW'. Fourth, the Enemies that are left are much more consolidated, but more powerful for it.

But most importantly, more fap material.
>>
>>47265482
Actually, Not ND, kind of proud that my idea was so terrible you jumped to the conclusion that I was him though.
>>
Thos is now /tg/ baneposting thread
Doctor Pavel, I am CIA.
>>
>>47265464
You mean PS? Also, no shotgun, sorry friendo, got a pistol nearby if that counts?
>>
>>47265430
People think strategy is all about how simply moving units around and besting another player. Yet at its core, it isn't, its about dealing with uncertainty. Thats why the best strategy games have significant random elements, to create uncertainty. Panzer General (with Fantasy general), Steel Panthers, Atomic's V for Victory series, are the best examples. Most of the games people cite as "good strategy games" actually aren't strategy games at all. Chess is not a good "strategy game" neither is X-Com, starcraft or most RTS. They have their own strategy elements, but not games that require good understandings of probabilities and their effects on planning..
>>
>>47265610
This will trigger autists but it is true.
>>
>>47265610
So you're saying you like Wesnoth? If so, excellent taste friend.

>>47265535 SJW are quite retarded, and I don't side with them. Course, I don't side with the, rid pillers? /pol/? GG? I don't what you call'm. I'm cozy on my own side, thank you very much.
>>
>>47265610
Battle for Wesnoths RNG is still bullshit.
>>
>>47265473
This
>>
>>47265610
So general crappy b8 posting thread now?

>the reserved list is fine and a sane, rational business decision that doesn't hurt the game at all.
>>
File: retard.png (220 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
220 KB, 500x374
>>47265491
>>47265519
WE DIDNT LISTEN
>>
>>47265430
I dont even play GW games and i want you to go away
>>
>>47265655
Neutraliy is a very expensive thing most people won't be able to afford. Be careful.
>>
>>47265679
What exactly is a reserved list? As in in the sense of TTRPG's? Also, I'm pretty sure people wouldn't have been as pissed if I hadn't included the "Women are better thinkers" thing.

>>47265697 Neutrality? Nah, both sides have some things right, and a lot of things wrong. Avoiding the conflict all together is stupid.
>>
>>47265679
I'd love to have a thread about how shitty the reserved list is, actually.

If the card isn't banned, it should see a reprint in core sets, and that's what core sets should be core.
>>
>>47265782
should be for. I'm a retard what can't type
>>
>>47265599
Congratulations on not being ND. Kill yourself.
>>
>>47265852
Nah, haven't done anything worth that yet m8? How about you? Why don't you go kill yourself?
>>
This is clearly a b8, and you morons just can't stop feeding this troll. Good job.
>>
>>47265430
>Battle for Wesnoth pic related
land war in Asia, m8
>>
>>47266511
Seems I've won my land war in Asia.
>>
>>47265438
>Khrone
The God of Tuning?
>>
>>47265430
>Wesnoth

Did they ever finish the scenario editor, or is it still just map tools and a few canned scenarios?
>>
I'm going to post in this thread because it is bait, and by posting in this thread, I am triggering everyone who knows this thread is bait and doesn't want anyone to post in them.

Thus, I am the master troll of this thread and this can not be refuted.
>>
>>47268367
Yep they did, a shitton of custom scenarios and units n campaigns n shit. Plus an RPG conversion
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.