[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firestorm Universe General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: FTBB01-2.jpg (184 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
FTBB01-2.jpg
184 KB, 900x600
So since BFG is having a revival and Armada recently got new ships, let's have a Firestorm Universe general.
>>
>>47260573
First for ded games. Taskforce saw no new releases, in fact, no new stats, since February when the starters were released. Good planning.
>>
>>47260573
Spartan Games ADHD is real.
>It's halo time now, fuck you.- Spartan
>>
>>47263702

It's not even that. It's Halo: Ground Combat time now.

You can actually spot the exact point where they stopped giving a fuck about the space game around the time they released the Valiant.

Plus they had a weird-war 2 3mm game involving Rattes, Maus Companies and other shit AS WELL on display at Salute, so THAT'S a thing also.

At this point, I beleive that Spartan have more active games than they have actual employees, and seem clinically unable to understand why that's a bad thing.

On a tangential note, I could do with Hawk Wargames giving us some kind of update with regards to Dropfleets ETA, were getting pretty close to June and the last thing any of us saw was that the Shaltari BB is out of the design stage, and what the Scourge Cruiser sprue looks like, and that was over a month ago.

This close to the stated release date I would have hoped for a LOT more publicity than what we are getting from Hawk Wargames.
>>
>>47263891
>On a tangential note, I could do with Hawk Wargames giving us some kind of update with regards to Dropfleets ETA, were getting pretty close to June and the last thing any of us saw was that the Shaltari BB is out of the design stage, and what the Scourge Cruiser sprue looks like, and that was over a month ago.

When I was at their open day recently they were still confident for KS backers getting stuff in July and an August general release.
>>
Spartan Games have had this problem for a long time now, but it seems like it's accelerating exponentially.
>>
Spartan is a joke of a company. It's like they;re trying GW money grabbing tactics but with none of the infrastructure to actually make a decent product.
>>
>>47263966
>none of the infrastructure to actually make a decent product

Their models are baller and FA & DW have decent rules sets.
>>
File: FATA22-2.jpg (296 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
FATA22-2.jpg
296 KB, 900x600
>>
File: FADF22-2.jpg (343 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
FADF22-2.jpg
343 KB, 900x600
>>47263966
>>47262914
>>47263702
>>47263891
I smell butt hurt.
>>
>>
>>
>>
So does anyone know why Spartan has ADD? Like has anyone asked them? It just seems insane to me and I don't understand their logic.
>>
File: my firestorm fleet1.jpg (95 KB, 1296x728) Image search: [Google]
my firestorm fleet1.jpg
95 KB, 1296x728
>>47266970

It is a mystery for the ages anon.
>>
>>47263966
FSA has a decent ruleset and a well fleshed out range of ships with models. They don't suffer with 40Ks constant roster creep where you end up with fifty thousand near identical APCs so why would they just constantly release models? The range is near complete, what more do you need really?

I also don't see how they are trying to grab money when an entire FSA fleet can be had for £150 easily.
>>
Is Taskfroce the same scale as Firestorm Armada? The starters seem really cheap.
>>
>>47268363

You're supposed to be able to play with the models togeather so they should be of a similar scale. I don't have the taskforce models yet, so I can't say for sure.
>>
>>47268363
Taskforce is the same scale, so frigates are still frigates. The idea as I understand it is that it's a new ruleset built around using smaller ships.
>>
>>47270176

And playing faster so it doesn't take 4 hours for a single game.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.