[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG youtubers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
Any good youtubers that talk about magic/new brews that are not as autistic as MTG LION? Honestly he has good topics to talk about but he just seems like imba autist to me and I can't handle to listen to him.
>>
i think rogue deckbuilder is pretty ok, he says some stupid shit but overall he seems much less autistic then the other mtg youtubers
>>
>>47255699
>Honestly he has good topics to talk about

He just does the same 3 topics over and over again.
>he rants about how standard is too expensive and speculators and card hoarders are ruining MtG, while sitting in front of a ceiling high stack of sealed product
>he talks about price spikes and what cards he is currently speculating on
>he talks about stolen MtG collections

Seems like an okay guy for an autist though
>>
>>47256353
oh, and cheaters

he loves talking about cheaters
>>
>>47256353
>MtG Speculators

I remember when I worked a minimum wage job 5 years ago and thought that making $20 off of selling cards on ebay was a lot of money
>>
>>47255699
Tolarian community college is a pretty decent mtg tuber, he shills the shit out of his pateron though. And is an English teacher at the college level so he don't math very good.

And he focuses more on semi casual budget brews that are fairly okay.
>>
When you talk about people instead of content mean that they are bad, like, really bad.
Most Deck Techs on YouTube are obnoxious and completely boring.
I hardly can recommend one.
>>
>>47255699
I believe I'm, by definition, memeing it and following CFB, The (Staff) Professor of the (accreditation under review) Tolarian Community College, and Wedge from The Mana Source. I was also subscribed to Top N Go Productions, but they seem to have gone MIA. I recently subscribed to a bunch of Pauper players such as Mtggoldfish and Forest Bear Studios, and of course I'm following fellow bitter fuck-the-secondary-market fellow Jeremy from mtgheadquarters.
>>
>>47257049
>>47257090
God, The Professor can be dramatically depressing at times. I think it comes with his background in English.
>>
Tolarian Community College is the only one I can tolerate.

I don't always agree with him, but his topics are varied, his demeanor is agreeable and non-abrasive, he's not a fat autismo and his production values straight up blow everyone else out of the water.

Even his shilling isn't bad compared to people like Wedge and at least he mostly shills himself, not some fucking vendor.
>>
>>47257191
Yea, desu I really dislike/borderline hate wedge.

Have you checked out twoo's latest venture, magic for good? He's pretty hilarious and his energy is ridiculous; he also responds to alot of comments, which is always worth a laff or 2
>>
>>47257349
twoo did nothing wrong

#freewoo
>>
>>47257962
Don't you understand, brother? TWoo IS free.
>>
>>47257049
Professor is great, he says what a lot of us thinks. but wizards don't listen to him. he has fought and proven maro is just an idiot
>>
The Magic Show.
>>
Wedge is a faggot.
>>
File: 1452181091706-tg.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1452181091706-tg.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>The Mana Source's nasty, square-shaped beard

He needs to either learn how to groom a proper beard or just shave that thing off. I hate having to look at his ugly mug when I stumble onto one of his videos.
>>
MTGGoldfish, of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
Can we all agree that Desolator Magic is the worst magic youtuber?
>>
CFB has a couple people who make great videos, LSV and lately Frank Lepore are great

MTGGoldfish is pretty good too
>>
>>47264999

Oh Jesus Christ that fucking guy.

I'm subscribed to him just because I can't wait to hear what bullshit he'll spout next.

>"Net decks raped my grandmother. Also I'm the best in the world at MTG and I could totally beat all those shitty pros and their shitty net decks if I wanted to."
>"Did I mention that I hate net decks?"
>>
>>47256706

To be fair, Jace hoarders made some serious bank when innistrad was being spoiled.
>>
>>47266662

>tfw hate netdecks but also realize that I'm fucking terrible at non-draft deck building so I netdeck myself.

>>47255699

I watcg Wedge whenever a new set comes out. As autistic and biased as he is, he does make some good points during spoilers. Don't watch his other stuff, though.
>>
the Magic Show is my go to for full set releases, Evan and Brad are genuinely good Magic players and know what they're talking about and also have good chemistry as presenters.
>>
I'm only posting because I happen to actually hate MTG LION.

I stopped watching his videos when he admitted to spending $1,000 a month on Magic. He also hates counterfeits.
>>
>>47255699
I hate this idiot so much
>>
I like tap tap concede but then again I am casual scum
>>
>>47257049
i love his product reviews and occasional rants but he is pretty bad at actually playing the game
>>
>>47266570
i have really enjoyed everybody at cfb with the exception of cheon, but i dont watch standard or current limited at all
paul has to better at standard than he is at modern right?
>>
>>47270292

His wife has done streams with him. She's actually a better player than he is, but doesn't really do videos. Still enjoy his channel though
>>
File: tumblr_m9qgbjfwrO1rbspa6o1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9qgbjfwrO1rbspa6o1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 620x455
>>47255699
It's probably the wrong reason to hate on someone, but his intro music makes me cringe
>>
>>47264999
>>47266662
He's the worst Magic YouTuber because, let's face it, he's all of us combined.
>>
>>47271543

Holy shit you are right.

He is every shit trait of the /tg/ magic community put into one insufferable, self-righteous cunt.
>>
>>47270354
I look up to Cheon because as a guy starting a family while still being a manchild who likes games and shows for children, he's a beacon of hope and a positive example.
>>
>>47271589
>family while still being a manchild who likes games and shows for children

he also bans people for even the slightest curse on his stream

gotta keep things 13+ !
>>
File: 1453958110238.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1453958110238.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>47271543
>>
IMO, Tolarian is probably the best out of all of them. LLR comes close to him.
>>
I Hate Card Games is the only good mtg youtube channel
>>
>Top tier

None

>Good Tier

Tolarian Community College

>Okey tier

MtGgoldfish
Rogue Deckbuilder
I Hate Card Games

>Shit tier

The rest
>>
>>47273105
>Good
>Okey

Pick one motherfucker
>>
>>47273105

I like this I Hate Card Games guy.

His format seems pretty simplistic but it's good for a quick laff
>>
>>47264999
He is unbelievably bad at the game, it hurts. His worst offence, though, is he thinks arron fortsythe is the best guy ever. Unforgivably horrendous offence.
>>
>>47257049
He sucks when it comes to lore.
>>
>>47276171
Maybe, but i think he's on top on the rest of youtubers. As >>47273105 said, those listed seems to be worth to watch.
>>
>>47273105
>>47274405
God I'm in love. Thanks for the rec. If Desolator Magic is the worst of us, I hate card games is the best.
>>
>>47276171
If you want to see someone who really sucks at understanding the lore then you should watch SeibenMTG sometime.
>>
>>47274405
He reminds me of Cr1t1kal a lot, with more blatant memes and a less soothing voice. It makes me wish more channels would at least try to be entertaining instead of just boring info dumps.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.