[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the most charismatic man in your setting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: shinsuke.png (1 MB, 730x1072) Image search: [Google]
shinsuke.png
1 MB, 730x1072
Who is the most charismatic man in your setting?
>>
His name is Z. He is a shopkeeper and a servant of an old god. He doesn't bring it up because it's rude to discuss religion at work. He's a genial guy who rides around peddling powerful magic items.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
This guy gets mentioned in pretty much every game of shadowrun we play, we eventually just decided he exists and is universally beloved.

Once a character mentioned he didn't find the show entertaining and the rest of the team started harassing him. "Wait how do you not find it hilarious? Like the one time with the strippers and the prince of the elven kingdom and 'I'd buy that for a dollar!'" *every member of the party laughs except for the guy who says he doesn't like the show*
>>
Probably the lich bard.
>>
>>47249419
Someone based heavily on Shinsuke Nakamura.
>>
>>47249419
His name roughly translates to 'My Dick" which leads to all sorts of confusing tavern pick up lines.
>>
File: 1463165468206.png (834 KB, 915x474) Image search: [Google]
1463165468206.png
834 KB, 915x474
>>47249419
A wizard.
>>
Me.

That's what you get when you minmax your way to the top.

Our GM requires that we RP any sort of persuasion thing, and my character already has a wife so no seduction here.
>>
>>47249419
>Non-supernaturally-gifted
Rewyn Mathieu, the leader of a rebel movement to restore the former dynasty to the most important kingdom in the setting. Mathieu is trying to put his young cousin on the throne, and has drawn people to him with a fiery magnetism that stems from his conviction. He's kind, just, and empathetic, a real leader, but his cause is itself not necessarily positive, especially as he drags the most populous realm into civil war.

>Magically-but-not-divinely-gifted
Valys Fyrn, an enigmatic sorcerer who serves as advisor to many rulers. Valys is a fat, bald, aging lecher, but a combination of genuine suave and masterful charm magicks make him a friend to anyone he meets. Valys appears at first to have no obvious agenda, but closer study reveals that he is maneuvering to unite dozens of small, bickering states into an empire.

>Actual best
Saint Adrastea, the Archmaiden Oracle of the Church of Adrastea. Adrastea is believed by her followers to reincarnate on death so that she may lead others towards the Promised Peace that awaits them after death. This is somewhat true, as each of the Archmaidens passes down a sort of genetic memory of all her predecessors leading back to Adrastea herself, but the volume of memories has grown too large and puts enormous mental strain on the current Archmaiden. She's slipping into madness, and if she passes down the imprint again the next will surely be broken.
>>
>>47249676
I need to rewatch Robocop
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>47249419
His name is Rivaldi, the Greatest of All Bards, and the one who heard the song about hte origin of the world.

Also, major master mind behind the game and leader of a secret society that killed the previous two kings, to ensure that the best monarch in the throne.

It was hilarious and unexpected that he and the players became best friends before knowing that they were each other enemies along the game all along.
>>
Sadly, the group fighter. As no one else picked up deplomacy and he just dumped all of his available skill points into intimidate. Now all social interactions with npc's involve death threats
>>
File: 1447884726428.jpg (20 KB, 323x297) Image search: [Google]
1447884726428.jpg
20 KB, 323x297
>>47249419
Do people with knowledge of how to hack human brains through language count? There's a guy who could probably talk a crowd of strangers into committing suicide, but he'd have to use that.

If not, then some ambiguously gendered rock star.
>>
A short, average-looking character actor who has legendary acting skill and often plays bumbling villains. Godlike charisma and amazing personality. Secretly engaged to the heiress of a ridiculously powerful family AKA our boss. Kind, friendly and funny, most or less the team mascot.
>>
>>47249419
that theme song tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA
>>
File: 1461840120647.png (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461840120647.png
49 KB, 500x500
>>47251960
so good
>>
not!Bruce Wayne

His parents were killed in an alley leaving an opera, but he wasn't with them. He developed actual coping mechanisms with his family psychiatrist and worked to fun the local police force and built condos for the homeless. There hasn't been crime in his city, until now.

Evil campaign.
>>
>>47251960
His old one is better.
>>
In history, it would have been Dakam, the current Riark of Portoia who is now approaching age 140 and hasn't married in over 40 years. Now, it would be Marek, his 12th son, aged 37 with 11 wives. The royal family descends directly from the first Riark, the religious leader and highest authority to ~800 million people. Marek has no chance at becoming the next Riark as he has no political or military experience nor religious devotion, but that doesn't stop commoner women from swarming him in hopes that their children can carry his name.
>>
not!Muad'dib, the first emperor of not!Rome. He was an immortal human sorcerer selectively bred to rule the empire by the not!Bene Geserit-proto-christians, but was poisoned to death by not!Ramsay Snow, his legitimised bastard son after 200 years of conquering not!Europe.

>implying I'm any good at writing
>>
File: sucess.jpg (95 KB, 300x504) Image search: [Google]
sucess.jpg
95 KB, 300x504
>My pc
>Pic related
>Sells AK, very nice, shoot good and more squeeze per thrust.
>>
>>47249419
>>47251960
You do realize Vince is gonna bury the fuck out of him when he finally gets called up, right?
>>
>>47255019
Pretty sure it's know that a stipulation of his contract is that he'll have a title run. That's one of the main reasons he's doing it, he wants to have held the top belts for both NJPW and WWE in his career. He got tired of that fuckboi Tanahashi, so decided to move on to different prospects.
>>
>>47249419
I am, sadly.
>>
>>47249419
Probably my PC. We're pretty early in the game, so havn't explored the seeting much.

Last session I spent about an hour real-time doing persuasion checks (and talking them out myself) to negotiate a compromise between the 2 potential town leaders.
>>
>>47255199
Tanahashi is a qt, don't talk shit about my wrestlebando
>>
>>47253670
Then post it, if it's so great.
>>
>>47256456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k_TiMPo8RA

Not the same guy, I think his WWE theme is better but this is still really good
>>
>>47249419
>Homoerotic Michael Jackson wannabe whose first match wasn't even that great
You can do better senpai
>>
Jackie Chan
>>
>>47249419
Dorran Traffel, the Baron of an independent town. The players worked for him quite happily for weeks without realising who I based him on.
They practically fell out of their chairs when he announced that his plan to deal with the Orc Barbarians was to "Build a Wall".
>>
File: 988.gif (992 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
988.gif
992 KB, 267x200
>>47257311
>Literal Dynasty Warriors music
>>
>>47257566
>whose first match wasn't even that great
fuck off, what are your standards for great matches then?
>>
One of my players had 18 CHA
>>
>>47259813
>People mark out over him slithering down the ramp
>He and Zayn just basically hit each other really hard all match, even doing that stupid "wail on each other" spot twice
>The Kinshasa is another lame striking finisher
I'm not saying it was awful, I'm saying calling it match of the year is an insult to matches that were actually worthy of that title
>>
>>47260018
What match was better this year?
>>
>>47253662
Jesus fuck. An Evil campaign with not! Batman as the antagonist would be excellent.
>>
File: Nobunaga.jpg (560 KB, 640x906) Image search: [Google]
Nobunaga.jpg
560 KB, 640x906
>>47249419
The guy that's inspired by a lot of Eastern warlords, Genghis Khan, Oda Nobunaga, Cao Cao, etc. He's even more charismatic than that bard that's fucked a lot of women.
>>
>>47249419
The son of two heroes who ascended later to become gods, who were, respectively, a human paladin of the god of light (father) and tiefling warlock of the fey (mother).
The guy was literally so charismatic he could convince anyone that wasn't a god to stop fighting, even if they were lifelong enemies. Eventually, the god of war had him torn to bits by a pack of wolves because they couldn't understand him.
He later became known as the demigod of orators.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.