[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spellweaver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Bloodwitch_Harpy.jpg (113 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Bloodwitch_Harpy.jpg
113 KB, 500x700
What do you guys think of Spellweaver?

In my experience, it's close enough to Magic that it was easy to learn. I like the inclusion of a speed stat for creatures. And if you've ever been mana-screwed, the "divine offering" button in spellweaver let's you put a card from your hand on the bottom of your deck, and then search the top 5 cards for a mana.

If you already play, have a game with me some time. My handle is "Sirrush". If you you haven't played yet, give it a try. You can spend money to get cards, but the game is free and you get more cards just by playing. If you give my friend code "AHRLYT" you'll get an extra 75,000 gold to start with. Packs of cards cost 12,500 and starter decks cost 50,000 gold.

https://spellweaver-tcg.com/
>>
File: Spellweaver - Too many zombies.jpg (417 KB, 1226x944) Image search: [Google]
Spellweaver - Too many zombies.jpg
417 KB, 1226x944
Do you like zombies? Cause we got zombies for days!
>>
Why should I play this over hex or any of the other digital card games I actually have heard of?

also fuck you for shilling your referral code, that's a bit low
>>
>>47244022
Though OP is a shill, game is still solid. First time I felt like the game designers had played magic, and noted the fucking broken cards... then made balanced versions. Meta is a bit overrun with the memerhino equivalent, but... it is fine and fairly balanced.

I Mostly play WWR creatureless dragonfire reflection combo. Though I have been messing with a lulzy WOC reanimator toolbox deck.

Looking forward to the next part of the set dropping next month... should have a million gold and tons of packs by then.
>>
>>47245221
Not Op,
The speed system is really clever, and actually makes combat interesting in my mind. It lets the game have creature attacking and magic style toughness without devolving into yughio were only the largest creatures at a cost matter.

It auto wins over hex as you can play it for free with a really solid quest system. The game loves to throw free shit at you.

It is also the first game I have played were lands aren't inherently detrimental to it. Also they managed to introduce a different resource system from magic, which is actually more interesting and granular.

Oh, it is also less then 4 months old, so you can actually get in before that takes actual cash and massive amounts of grinding.
>>
>>47244022
its good but the solitaire decks are fucking cancer
>>
>>47246598
OHKO is a bit annoying, but at least there is no counterspell. So they have to remove any threat you play. Mostly it is that people aren't running enough spell/artifact hate. Also people aren't running spell warden. That card fucking scares me as a control player.
>>
>>47248292
>spell/artifact hate
It's because it's rare as fuck
>>
I play it, I'm just a bit dissapointed that the devs are pouring all that money into competition prizes when they could use it to improve the game and bring more stuff in the short-mid time range. I mean 180~ new cards as an expansion? I don't know I know I'm being picky but that seems to be not enough not at least with the time the game have been online.
>>
>>47245263
>I Mostly play WWR creatureless dragonfire reflection combo.
OH SO YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE FUCKERS. (I'll be honest I'm kinda glad that I got my ass kicked for something like this)
>>
>>47245263
>Meta is a bit overrun with the memerhino
What succubut?
>>
How do I break curses? I mean if I find a Corruption control player I'm done for.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.