[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bbg/ - Blood Bowl General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101
File: BB_JimBobCabalvision.jpg (250 KB, 575x380) Image search: [Google]
BB_JimBobCabalvision.jpg
250 KB, 575x380
"Commentators and Reporters" Edition
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread: >>47186283
>>
So with the season wrapping up, who is thinking of keeping their team next season?
>>
File: kriegsherrsplayers.jpg (977 KB, 2660x588) Image search: [Google]
kriegsherrsplayers.jpg
977 KB, 2660x588
>>47237292

I was originally going to retire this team after one season, especially after how the first few games went, but I've changed my mind.

That said, they are going on the shelf, I miss my Undead and will be bringing those back next season.
>>
>>47237630
Dude you are one of my favorite coaches, not just for your art but the details you put into your players.
>>
File: 219American_Psycho_2.jpg (117 KB, 850x572) Image search: [Google]
219American_Psycho_2.jpg
117 KB, 850x572
>>47237292
unless something apocalyptic happens in the last game, we'll probably be back for a second outing, and move up to vets
i'm happy playing with inducements and the skaven stars, and vets doesn't seem too bloated, espec. as i guess some people will reroll
>>
>>47237997
You really turned this season around
>>
>>47237292
I won't be happy til I either win a season or develop some 100% bullshit dancer
>>
>>47237292
Might stay unless people want me to go back to my vet team/ start something new.
>>
>>47237997

I automatically root for any Skaven teams in this league as they have not been faring well so far and they're one of my favorite teams.

Glad you'll be sticking around.
>>
File: 1462599368648.jpg (3 MB, 1500x2020) Image search: [Google]
1462599368648.jpg
3 MB, 1500x2020
>>47237292
Torn
I had an absolute ball with goblins this season and will probably return for my fouling shinanigans, but part of my is calling to really try with the Leatherheads again to prove something. It might be because I'm not nearly as experienced in this game (I learned from the video games, and I never played table top in my life). I really like the high elves, and looking at toobys team, pro elves look fragile as shit
>>
>>47237292
Dunno, I'm about ready to change, but I can't decide on what else to play.

Bout ready to dick around with a stupid team for a season.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x188
>>47238200
>>
File: asapgobbocolor.png (1 MB, 1000x989) Image search: [Google]
asapgobbocolor.png
1 MB, 1000x989
>>47237292
I have 2 rookie teams ready to go but this is not the end for the rappers. Just getting a little variety of play under my belt now that I don't make stupid mistakes every other play.
>>
>>47237292
Keeping the Emo Elves, waiting to see where the TV ends up. Finally feel like I've got a chance after a horrible luck start.
>>
File: monkey_business_by_rongs1234.jpg (270 KB, 800x844) Image search: [Google]
monkey_business_by_rongs1234.jpg
270 KB, 800x844
Most likely keeping the team as well. Gotta make more money! Hire new talent and rise to top!
>>
>>47237292
I'm abandoning my Flings after taking some serious beating and turning insane in 2 seasons. It was fun, but it's time to get some real business going on again.

Still, as I'm not the best doing decisions, I'm still not sure what team and theme I'm moving with. Maybe Zons? HE? WE? Humans? Too many options, fml. Thanks everyone who suggested a team/theme so far.
>>
>>47237292
I aint bringing my dudes back next season, maybe after I kill my frogs.
>>
>>47237292
I've had fun with the bad guys but I'm tossing up bringing back 16 Shades. Then again I might like to try Dorfs or Undead.

I'm not sure anons
>>
>>47240561

Dorfs could be cool.

>>47238855

Play Skaven.
>>
Oi, yah fookin cunts. For season four the scum will return, and we'ah gunnah, win.
>>
Which big guy makes the best wife?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 852x480
Round 6 and the fight for the playoffs-

Knife Ears vs rockets or underwarudo depending on the victor.

The knife ears have had a great season, rolling over every opponent except chorfs. If coach Quinze can net 1 more win in Round 6 he takes the trophy.

Doomstar vs Animeted Clothing
Doomstar, oft considered the lesser chorfs, has shown great improvement after a lackluster rookie season. Can underdog Coach Logicsfate overcome the better skilled and more experienced team? The Wifu Wars cometh.

Buddhist Elves vs Rockets or underwarudo- depending on the loser.
The Buddhists have come back big, after sa disastrous 2 loss start to the season have scraped by and fought hard for a potential playoff spot. Will there opponent be demoralized from the loss and easy pickings? Find out next round.

So where does that leave the playoff spots?
Quinze and the Knife Ears are in no problem.
Both Chorf coaches are in win or loss, thanks to amazing differentials.
The winner between Mauled and Werter are in, and if the loser can rally round 6 and beat sasasing, they will clinch a spot. IF.

This spot plus one other could still be considered in contention. coaches Sas, Jam and Yog are all strong contenders for the last spots. If you are not on this list, there is still a chance.

Technically, coach crab could find a girlfriend* by the playoffs and have to drop out leaving an open spot.

*boyfriend, otherfriend, otherkinfriend(We don't judge)
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 957x1300
The Rookies playoff battle.

Join me in welcoming Coach Tendril back to the main stage with a new team. A constant presence and previous winner in the post season, tendril is a shoe in for the first of two spots of the rookie League playoff contenders.

Coach chopa could claim the other spot with a tie. Which having watched him slowly grind up his opponents over the past, yaaaaaawn sorry, season leaves this a likely outcome.

On the off chance of a Nurgle loss, the door would be open for avantar, Tooby or perhaps even King_Ghidra to snipe the spot. Good luck guys!
>>
>bb2 doesn't have goblins
>my friends hate blood bowl
>fumbbl only has cherry pickers or uber experianced players

Is chaos edition any good for practicing with stunies?
>>
>>47242275
No, basically just leagues left.
>>
>>47242275
>not farming ranked for e-peen.
Don't get intimidated by fumbbl. Sure there are lots of people with 100+ games but even they are often shit. Especially in ranked.
>>
>>47242555
Yeah but the other problem is that is that its britbongo time, and I live in Cali, home of St. Icecube and the martyred Tupoki
>>
>>47242571
I feel you, 'Murica time is often dead in fumbbl since all europoors are asleep. Also most NA leagues and metagroups have shit gimmicks and dumb rules.

There are several 'muricans in the the /tg/ group tho, try hopping in irc and pm'in to get matches as well.
>>
>>47242571
East coast is where it's at baby, The Chewtorious Baby Ruth lives for now.
>>
>>47241464
Sora-sama, she counts cus 5str and negatrait define a big guy
>>
File: 1444238768658.jpg (18 KB, 324x178) Image search: [Google]
1444238768658.jpg
18 KB, 324x178
>be a loyal servent of the great Nehekara Empire
>play in our sport of blood bowl
>make friends with a player on the slaan team
>time passes
>resurected by a good prince to play for him again
>not sure why but I am not as agile as I used to be at all
>we are playing against slaan
>see the coach
>its old friend
>run up to give him hug
>we both look at eachother and weep for how long its been in joy
>mfw he tells me I'm a skeleton
>>
File: boatmurdered_background.jpg (114 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
boatmurdered_background.jpg
114 KB, 1600x900
>>47237292
Most likely not. It was my first submission to the league, and I chose the same team I played in TT to be "safe", but by now I want to try out something new.

I probably wouldn't even have put it up as a sub, but things had to go quick that day.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-13+at+11.51.23).png (48 KB, 1177x375) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-13+at+11.51.23).png
48 KB, 1177x375
hey guys
this is my team going into round 2 of our playoffs, next matchup is against dwarves and i have no idea what skills i should be taking or if i should hire an extra lineman so i can keep up numbers, as i've managed not to play against them as of yet and i dont want to get murdered immediately
>>
>>47237292
Werter here, i will probably keep on trucking unless either something abysmal or a miracle happenes.
>>
File: bbhuman3.jpg (67 KB, 688x992) Image search: [Google]
bbhuman3.jpg
67 KB, 688x992
According to someone who has seen the new Bloodbowl stuff at Warhammerfest, the rules for pass, reception, pickup and transmission are the same. The weather table also appears to be unchanged.
>>
>>47247493
So, this means we aren't heading straight down to hell like AoS and the rework might be good, r-right?
>>
>>47247450
>>47247457
>>47247464
>>47247474
>>47247479
Repeated sculpts if I'm seeing it right, d16 in the box. Want 5th ed humans even more now.
>>
>>
where are the blitzers?
>>
>>47247659
Dudes with the tall crest. Looks like two (bottom right, top center)
>>
>>47247669
god thats awful. Also I hate having multiple dudes holding a ball.
>>
>>47247680
also fuck not getting a good human (or orc by the looks of it) build out of the box. Though I guess forcing new players to deal with 4 blorcs could be rough.
>>
>>47245621

No need for dauntless against dorfs, I'd probably just get side step. You probably want to end up at 12 players eventually, so might as well buy one now.
>>
>>47247778
wasn't the old plastic set also like that? This just looks like an updated version of that.

I do like my metal humans more, though.
>>
>>47247964
Sucked then, still sucks now.
>>
>>47248080
the starter has always been great, mate

it's blood bowl, and blood bowl is great
>>
>>47237292
I'm probably keeping the fumpers for another season but holy hell have I played like shit this one, thing is if I do a new team, I have no idea what team i'd actually play
>>
>>47240646
>Play Skaven.
I also played with this idea, might need to test some teams in box before making my decision
>>
>>47237292
I will definitely keep Maximum Marvelous Maiden. However, I wanted to try something different next season (most likely Humans, but I am not 100% sure yet), so they will take a break. Also, the team will have its 4th vampire when they return, and I will edit the team logo to reflect that.
>>
>>47242649
While it's not as busy as Euro time, I have no problem getting a game or two in each night. Box might take a couple of tries. Way easier to get a game on Fumbbl than on Xbone.
>>
>>47248611
Play rats.
>dem gutters
>dose claw pomb blitzers.

Didn't you see the single gutter rape phoenix?
>>
>>47249895
I prefer to get claw pomb on my linemen instead and leave blitzers at lvl1
>>
nuffle hates me.

63 blocks against av8 frogs...lots of claw and mb (although no stacks) 1 badly hurt, 2 kos
>>
>>47249895
yeah but I'd probably end up playing bashy skaven or someshit because I'm bad as hell but the dice reward really stupid plays
>>
>>47241783
I see one game is scheduled for today. Any chance round 6 actually starts tonight?
>>
>>47249910
Don't worry anon, I hate you too
>>
>>47250167
For the rookies yeah, but there's still Mauled and Werter's match to have in the vets.
>>
>>47249895
>Play rats.
Skaven are an interesting choice after looking at them. Speedy and swifty with their runners on the field, yet they could be build up to a potential CPOMB nightmare with their blitzers or lineman. Sadly they suffer from the same disease every swift team has, average AV being below 8 thus resulting in probably more CAS.

Skaven are one of the options I'll take a closer look at and playtest before season 4.
>>
>>47250437
Honestly the only players you need to keep alive are the blitzers who are the best blitzers in the game at 31+spp. And if you roll a 10 with a gutter runner. They are the best 1 turn team and gutters are gold out of the box and can level super fast do to their speed. Being able to somewhat consistently 1 turn makes them awesome. From the get go they need only 2 pushes to get into scoring range. They have 4 ag so catching and dodges aren't bad, leap is still good odds. Also I think they are the only piece with ma 8+ with mutation access. Actually I think rats are the only pieces with ma over 6 with m access. But because they have m on doubles you can easily get horns or very long legs to help on leaps. A gutter with + ma, sure feet, sprint, leap, very long legs can score in 1 turn without a single push on 5 2+ rolls with a reroll built into 3 of them. That's like an 80% conversion rate with a team reroll
>>
tfw no blood bowl manager simulator videogame with the autism levels of football manager
>>
>>47250976
I was actually thinking about running some table top rpg where you play as the coaching staff of a teams, doing all things between games

Think Rouge Trader with less resourses, more silly drama, and whfb (which makes it better than defult)

Playing a DE coach and crew means you the guy playing the P.R. guy is going into some messess and the head coach has to keep track of what players are trying to murder who, etc

How autistic does this sound
>>
File: tfw no kronx gf.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw no kronx gf.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
>>47241464
kronx
>>
Lads, from those who've been playtesting, the rules are the CRP virtually unchanged, with "added League content"

Haven't sorted the game with Werter out yet. Had Hull City crush Derby County and North Ferriby United are in the fucking Conference!
>>
>>47251803
Will you do the little hand gesture for your tigers mauld?
>>
Mighty Murder Machines and I dairy you to try is going on now at https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853049

This means get in here.
>>
>>47247567
Shift from LRB4 to LRB5 also kept the same basic rules about passing and such, but the metagame dramatically changed.

It's the changes to skills and rosters than are going to have the biggest effect; it's very unlikely that the basic mechanics would've been changed anyway.
>>
>>47252591
really what concerns me is that this page is very "40k" with out the silly comments and shit we expect from a rule book

I don't want BB grimdarked. It just doesn't work. And don't say its unrealistic fear, look at the old rogue trader stuff and oldhammer
>>
>>47252640
I wouldn't worry about that, what we've seen looks like apendix tables
>>
>>47252114
2-1 for chaos
>>
Memes v Krongison
Revenagance of the bottem

Slr wont cover it, so it is a must see

Be there or be gay
>>
File: 02.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>47253324

Oh my, I've been called out. Got a time for us?
>>
>>47253446
Not yet on phone
>>
Round 6 rookies, anyone getting games in today?

Mighty Murder Machines
Capital Pun-ishment

Lizards Gone Bad
Maximum Marvelous Maiden

Monkey Business Inc
Gourmand's Delicatessen

I dairy you to try
Snorkland Soulless

Emo Demolition Squad
Rebel Risers

Amorican Psycho
Claw and Chord

Leighton Lepers
Just Elf My League Up

Swedish Surfers
hither slither

Kronigsson Co. Kriegsherrs
Storybook Memes
>>
>>47253848
I think I will wait for tomorrow or something. Me playing the same day as when the next round begins never really seems to go well.
>>
>>47253848
Surfers vs hither for top spot and possible playoffs for lizards
Same story for Lepers vs JEMLU
Krinigsson vs Memes for meme potential
Amorican vs C&C for personal taste
>>
anyone else glad there's no lizards in the new release?
>>
>>47255111
lizard's coming back as extra content now

>0-8 sauri buffed with claw at the beginning (no extra cost)
>skink all gain sidestep for free too
>krox loses his negatrait and gains claw too (free)
>new positional with AG4 ST3 MV8 AV9 called "RunnerSaurus Rex", cost as much as a saurus
>no cost changes at all
>box with book and some figures will cost 60$
>>
>>47253446
20 sever time
>>
>>47255203

You're not very good at making jokes.
>>
>season 4
>not playing rats
Linos are cheap as fuck so you can have a 14 man roster and foul with them. They are also ma7 so they are super fucking fast

7 ma and sure hands?! Skaven throwers are the best throwers after high and wood elves. Super fucking fast, immune to strip ball and have an 89% pick up rate and you don't even need to waste a fucking reroll. Get block, accurate, leader, and kick off return and these niggers are the perfect addition to your one turn td play.

Speaking of 1 turners, for only 80k (shit is only 10k more than a human catcher) a fucking gutter runner with 9 fucking ma, 4 ag, dodge, and mutation access on doubles. Just straight out of the box they only need 2 pushes to score. Literally every double and stat up is gold with these fuckers and they are so cheap and good out of the box it doesn't matter if they die, plus even if they do they can level up super easy with that 4 ag (2+ catch/ pickup) and 9 ma. Tons of great single skills with ga access and a pair of them can nearly go endzone to end zone in one turn. A single gutter runner totally cucked phoenix last round and you can get fucking 4 of the fuckers.

And finally the storm vermin. You know how amazing human blitzers are? Imagine a human Blitzer who could get claw on doubles, for no additional price. Fucking gs access with m on doubles makes these guys better than any other blitzers. I'd argue they are even better than war dancers because war dancers have all of 4 good skills (strip ball, tackle, sidestep, frenzy). Where as storm vermen have the essential guard and the deadly as fuck claw pomb kill stack. Combine with the cheap Linos this team can seriously fuck up even av9 squads and with the ability to 1 turn so easily they are never out of a game.

These fuckers are so fast they make nurgle cry, so deadly they can fuck up orcs and dorfs, and so good they can make lizards cry by beating the shit out of/strip balling the skinks. Claw fucking the sauruses, and are op as fuck
>>
>>47256810
pssssssh
don't spoil my potential pick for s4
I already have a theme for them
>>
>>47256810
skaven are the gateway drug to elfhood
>>
>>47257084

Nah, other way around.

"Psst. Hey. Elf boy. Yea, I'm talking to you. Listen, I know your type. You love that feeling of untouchability as you squeeze half your team through a single square hole in the other team's defense. When your players are prancing through 4 or more marked spaces and you don't even have to burn a reroll? But the next day, when you come to your senses and you realize half your team is dead and the others are twitchy, gaunt faced nigglers, and your pockets are completely turned out."

"Let me be the one to tell you: that ain't the way it has to be. What I told you, you could be running a team that could go from one end of the field to another with only a handoff in between? That you could be one level away from 2+ dodging from single marked square to single marked square? And what if I told you that you never have to pay more than 80k for an AG4 dodge player ever again? That you could foul to your hearts content and only lose out on a dirt cheap 50k player? Come with me, friend, down this way. You got any warpstone? That stuff will take you far with my business partners..."
>>
>>47257534
>not mentioning exploding rats like exploding elves because AV7 average
>not mentioning that cpomp needs at least 1 dubs in 3 lvls
>not mentioning that rats can an will be screened/marked properly so they can't do rat bs
>not mentioning that rats have usual stats 3s3a except for gutters with s2a4 which will be gangfouled

penis13 pls go away don't shill your memes here
>>
File: 1356130660365.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1356130660365.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>Watching random games on Fumbbl
>Witch Elf can surf the ball carrier
>pushes him into the end zone instead
How can people be that bad at the game?
>>
>>47258046
reminder to not bully
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853146
CMonkey and Chopa duking it out for fun
>>
>>47247659
So many boring static poses. Are they going for the nostalgia 110% here? At least have some guys running, throwing a shoulder or something.
>>
>>47258001
>forgetting rats are only 50k each and nearly as good as they get out of the box
>have 2 sv and only need 1 1/6 roll in 6 levels between them
>implying you can stop a gutter from being a gutter. Implying you can out run rats to screen them
>complain about 3/3 don't mention they have the best speed in the whole game
Also 3/3 isn't bad you don't need 4 ag on more than the gutters and maybe the throwers.

>Implying you know who I am you horned loser
>>
File: DSC_9070.jpg (292 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9070.jpg
292 KB, 1600x900
From a conversation with Andy Hoare

>Double sided team themed pitches and dugouts.

>The initial six teams will be Humans and Orcs, Dwarves and Skaven, Elves and Nurgle.

>Nurgle are thought of as a more interesting take on the Chaos team.

>They are looking at plastic and resin kits.

>Cheerleaders and chefs and other peripheral staff will become available.

>They were talking about weekly Blood Bowl gaming events in stores. Not just GW stores.

>Creating a national tournament with results in a database, thus will be worldwide. Every 8 weeks these results will be put in a database and at the end of the year a final will be held where all the top scorers from around the world will be invited to play in a championship.

>All of these games will be played as if it was the first game of a tournament, so there is no advancement between games. The main reason for this is they feel the bookkeeping would be a nightmare if they were worrying about differing TVs between teams.

>League rules will be supplied, possibly not in the initial box. So you CAN advance in your own league.

>I saw some plastic counters for rerolls and turn counters. The reroll will work as a score scale so you only need one counter per team.

>The teams will be supplied in boxes in stores with 12 figures in a box.

>They will support it as long as an interest is shown.
>>
File: DSC_9071.jpg (262 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9071.jpg
262 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: DSC_9072.jpg (298 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9072.jpg
298 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: DSC_9074.jpg (227 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9074.jpg
227 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: DSC_9076.jpg (224 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9076.jpg
224 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: DSC_9077.jpg (235 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9077.jpg
235 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: DSC_9078.jpg (253 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9078.jpg
253 KB, 900x1600
>>
File: DSC_9079.jpg (198 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9079.jpg
198 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: DSC_9083.jpg (215 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9083.jpg
215 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: DSC_9084.jpg (221 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9084.jpg
221 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: DSC_9085.jpg (240 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9085.jpg
240 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>47259094
>Orcs
>not Orruks
>>
File: DSC_9086.jpg (140 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9086.jpg
140 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>47259168

Bloodbowl is a different universe than Fantasy and they never ever said anything or even gave the hint that the setting was going to change.
>>
Alright when are the waifu wars?

I kinda want crab to lose the waifu emblem
>>
>>47259491
Monday
>>
>>47259491
don't hold your breath on that one.
>>
>>47259168
I think it's becoming increasingly clear that the name changes in Age of Sigmar don't stem from some secret conspiracy to create more trademarkable identities, but rather because GW's designers honestly thought these would be cool names that gamers would embrace with open arms - which is probably the more horrifying scenario.
>>
>>47261223
Why not both.
>>
>>47261223

This was a theory that someone postulated back when AoS first came out, that GW wanted people to associate their names with the races in manner similar to how The Elder Scrolls has its own names for things such Aldmer, Dunmer, Bosmer, etc.
>>
>>47259094
Wow, this orruks looks really nice, cannot wait for fireslayers team.
>>
>>47247627

Looks like im buying a 2nd dwarf team.
>>
>>47247964
>>47248080
>>47248210

But if you bought 2 starter sets you could teach a friend to play AND have a second game going on.

The hardest thing about getting our leage up was not having enough pitches.
>>
File: 38724954.jpg (90 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
38724954.jpg
90 KB, 298x298
>>47259048

>humans

Look meh. some poses ok but the linemen(?) look like they suffer from RT era termie syndrome

>orcs

Looks fucking baller to me man.

>>47259058

>play cards
>dice set for humans
>dice sets for orcs

This makes me hope each team released will come with a set of dice and special turn, reroll and score counters.... FUCKING HELL YEAH!

>>47259019
>>47259080

I can dig those man

>>47259106
>>47259125
>>47259140
>>47259160

Custom pitch? i hope so because maybe im old and blind but where is the grid work?

GW is not taking the gridwork out of this game are they? plse no.
>>
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
GET READY FOR THE MOST NO-HOLD-BARS, HATESPITE GRUDGE MATCH OF REVENANGE

SEE THE KRONIGSSON CO KRIEGSHERRS TAKE ON THE STORYBOOK MEMES FOR THE SECOND TIME!

SEE GOBLINS BLOOD SLATHERED ON THE PITCH.
SEE THE MINO FACE MEMESAW FOULS UNMATCHED BY ANY OTHER TEAM.

IN THIS GRUDGE MATCH BOTH TEAMS HAVE TROUBLED PASTS WITH NOTHING LEFT TO LOOSE!!

IN LESS THEN 12 HOURS, AT 20:00 SERVER TIME'

SUNDAY!
BE THERE OR BE GAY
>>
>>47262174
I am already gay, wat do?
>>
>>47262670
See it anyways homo
Dont be double gay
>>
>>47262174
>BE THERE OR BE GAY
It's Warhammer thread you know, everyone is a gay already.
>>
>>47261734
That would be Orcs and Dwarfs faggot. Even GW wouldn't dare touch BB with AoS because they know it would salt the earth.
>>
File: 1461825656704.png (786 KB, 1027x767) Image search: [Google]
1461825656704.png
786 KB, 1027x767
>>47262870
>AoS
>salt the earth
Oh, here we go again.
>>
File: 2.png (379 KB, 1122x564) Image search: [Google]
2.png
379 KB, 1122x564
>>47262926
>Orruks

Don't be a dumbass.
>>
>>47262926
Go shit post elsewhere

This is for bloodbowl, not /trash/
>>
>>47262966
When can the day come when all AoS posts can be reported to Mods for deletion?
>>
>>47262945
It's not release version yet.
>>
>>47262985
If you think they wouldn't have called it something other than Orcs from the beginning you're a bigger idiot than you come across in your posts.
>>
>>47263006
>dat WHFBfags denial
>>
>>47261734
>>47262926
>>47263020
Stop shitting up the fucking thread.
>>
File: P1220017.jpg (256 KB, 1500x1114) Image search: [Google]
P1220017.jpg
256 KB, 1500x1114
>Had a number of conversations with the team, especially Andy Hoare who put up with me going back about four times (though one conversation was mainly to do with Adeptus Titanicus). Thankfully he is a man with a lot of patience.

>First up what I can remember:

>The release is hoped to be end of the year.

>Box set contains the first two teams, Orcs and Humans in plastic.

>The pitch is double sided with a Human pitch on one side and an Orc pitch on the other.

>The rules have not been changed, they are the rules which has been around for a while now.

>In total there will be six teams in plastic (Human, Orc, Skaven, Elf, Nurgle and Dwarf). Other teams will follow in resin. There is also likely to be resin conversion sets.

>There will be more pitches which will also be double sided (Dwarf/Skaven & Elf/Nurgle) with more possible later including tournament specific ones.

>They are looking at neoprene pitches but as yet they don't know, it comes down to cost and if they can get them in large enough quantities and other factors but it is something they would like to have.

>Several expansions are mapped out including the first one covering seven more teams and league rules.

>If all goes well Dungeon Bowl will also see the light of the day.
>>
>>47255111
what do you mean?

you think they will only release orcs and humans?

those have always been the starter teams.
>>
>>47263020
Can't you stick to your own general you cunt? Is the AoS general so dead you need to go to other generals just so someone will mention AoS?
>>
File: P1220021.jpg (296 KB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
P1220021.jpg
296 KB, 1500x1100
>>
File: P1220022.jpg (312 KB, 1500x1103) Image search: [Google]
P1220022.jpg
312 KB, 1500x1103
>>
File: P1220026.jpg (308 KB, 1500x1079) Image search: [Google]
P1220026.jpg
308 KB, 1500x1079
>>
>>47263127
>Can't you stick to your own general you cunt?
This general is our too.
>Is the AoS general so dead
Nah it's fine.
>>
File: P1210846.jpg (275 KB, 1500x1062) Image search: [Google]
P1210846.jpg
275 KB, 1500x1062
>>
File: P1210859.jpg (287 KB, 1500x1074) Image search: [Google]
P1210859.jpg
287 KB, 1500x1074
>>
File: P1210845.jpg (78 KB, 1000x388) Image search: [Google]
P1210845.jpg
78 KB, 1000x388
>>
So has it been confirmed that FW is going to do resin pitches? I heard neoprene but they were iffy on it because of not being able to find a good price.
>>
File: P1210851.jpg (117 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
P1210851.jpg
117 KB, 1000x661
>>
File: P1210978.jpg (312 KB, 1500x968) Image search: [Google]
P1210978.jpg
312 KB, 1500x968
>>
File: P1220012.jpg (233 KB, 1000x1103) Image search: [Google]
P1220012.jpg
233 KB, 1000x1103
>>
File: P1210986.jpg (304 KB, 1299x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210986.jpg
304 KB, 1299x1600
>Mark Bedford (another guy with lots of patience) has done the concept work for the teams and had his sketch book on hand.
>>
File: P1210987.jpg (279 KB, 1134x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210987.jpg
279 KB, 1134x1600
>>
File: P1210988.jpg (344 KB, 1127x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210988.jpg
344 KB, 1127x1600
>>
File: P1210989.jpg (376 KB, 1041x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210989.jpg
376 KB, 1041x1600
>>
my only regret is no plastic lizards anytime soon/ever

Nice to finally see a proper orc team, though.
>>
Damn that nurgle stuff looks hot.
>>
File: P1210990.jpg (313 KB, 1212x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210990.jpg
313 KB, 1212x1600
>>
File: P1210991.jpg (308 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210991.jpg
308 KB, 923x1600
>>
File: P1210994.jpg (307 KB, 1311x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210994.jpg
307 KB, 1311x1600
>>
File: P1210995.jpg (281 KB, 1305x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210995.jpg
281 KB, 1305x1600
>>
File: P1210996.jpg (193 KB, 1091x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210996.jpg
193 KB, 1091x1600
>>
File: P1210997.jpg (308 KB, 1600x1212) Image search: [Google]
P1210997.jpg
308 KB, 1600x1212
>>
File: 14627894092880.jpg (195 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
14627894092880.jpg
195 KB, 800x1067
>>47263265
>>47263272
Yep, it's definitely Age of Sigmar design.
>>
File: P1210998.jpg (273 KB, 1000x1223) Image search: [Google]
P1210998.jpg
273 KB, 1000x1223
>>
File: P1210999.jpg (263 KB, 1237x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1210999.jpg
263 KB, 1237x1600
>>
File: P1220001.jpg (268 KB, 806x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1220001.jpg
268 KB, 806x1600
>>
File: P1220002.jpg (348 KB, 1378x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1220002.jpg
348 KB, 1378x1600
>>
File: elfblitz.jpg (329 KB, 1503x957) Image search: [Google]
elfblitz.jpg
329 KB, 1503x957
>>47263299
looks more like 3rd ed pro elf + 2nd ed elf to me
>>
File: Wacky Packages Bloodweiser.jpg (31 KB, 225x320) Image search: [Google]
Wacky Packages Bloodweiser.jpg
31 KB, 225x320
>>47237213
While I like Jim and Bob I'm begging to think Cabal vision is over priced for what quality they bring. Half the time I can barley see the players.
Oh well. Anyone up for some bloodweiser.
>>
File: P1210861.jpg (94 KB, 1000x671) Image search: [Google]
P1210861.jpg
94 KB, 1000x671
>Also on show were 3D renders for the Dwarf team, done by Dave Thomas (players) and Chris Drew (Death Roller).
>>
File: P1210862.jpg (102 KB, 1000x732) Image search: [Google]
P1210862.jpg
102 KB, 1000x732
>>
File: P1210863.jpg (115 KB, 1000x790) Image search: [Google]
P1210863.jpg
115 KB, 1000x790
>>
File: 20160514_121528.jpg (293 KB, 1500x934) Image search: [Google]
20160514_121528.jpg
293 KB, 1500x934
>>
File: 1461682044236.png (73 KB, 255x387) Image search: [Google]
1461682044236.png
73 KB, 255x387
>>47263322
And that's definitely orruk.
>>
File: 20160514_121533.jpg (222 KB, 1500x797) Image search: [Google]
20160514_121533.jpg
222 KB, 1500x797
>>
File: 20160514_121540.jpg (325 KB, 1500x1308) Image search: [Google]
20160514_121540.jpg
325 KB, 1500x1308
>>
File: P1210842.jpg (121 KB, 1500x590) Image search: [Google]
P1210842.jpg
121 KB, 1500x590
>>
File: P1210847.jpg (99 KB, 1000x570) Image search: [Google]
P1210847.jpg
99 KB, 1000x570
>>
File: P1210977.jpg (193 KB, 1000x789) Image search: [Google]
P1210977.jpg
193 KB, 1000x789
>>
File: P1210981.jpg (318 KB, 1500x1103) Image search: [Google]
P1210981.jpg
318 KB, 1500x1103
>>
File: P1210982.jpg (270 KB, 1500x970) Image search: [Google]
P1210982.jpg
270 KB, 1500x970
>>
>>47263255
>>47263246
WAIT A MINUTE.
Nurgle Rotters get Blitzers and or Throwers?
>>
File: P1220010.jpg (155 KB, 800x901) Image search: [Google]
P1220010.jpg
155 KB, 800x901
>>
File: P1220011.jpg (230 KB, 1500x692) Image search: [Google]
P1220011.jpg
230 KB, 1500x692
>>
>>47263245

I think so too, though I'm liking the Elves as well.

>>47263299

I wouldn't be so sure, it's not even known if that design will ever show up again. I'd be more inclined to believe it's based on older models after seeing them >>47263326
>>
They said they don't change the core rules.
That doesn't include updates on the rosters.
>>
>>47263444
>it's not even known if that design will ever show up again
Dude, it's AoS model of course that design will show up soon with new aelfs.
>>
>>47263548

Eh, I'm not entirely ruling it, but its AoS rules has no faction keyword. Same goes for the other elf model.
>>
File: CiaHOTwXEAAKoVM.jpg (81 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
CiaHOTwXEAAKoVM.jpg
81 KB, 750x1000
>>
>>47263669
>base game doesn't have coach/doc/ref/cheer models
FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>47263685
Did the other editions?
>>
>>47263695
No. But this one should have.

I blame the jews.
>>
>>47263709
...ok
>>
When will Werter and Mauled play their match?
>>
>>47263755
When Mauled is avalible i guess.
>>
>59 new posts in an hour
I cant handle this
>>
>>47263112
>Other teams will follow in resin. There is also likely to be resin conversion sets.

Should I be worried? Resin is not exactly the nicest material to work with compared to pewter and plastic.
>>
>>47263154
did a nice job on that

i'm pleasantly surprised all round at what i hear
>>
>>47264123
Resin is easy to work with, especially if they're just upgrade kits or single figure models.
>>
>>47263444
>>47263548
Most of the new designs seem hybridized enough that you could convert AoS or 40k miniatures with them or vice versa. The Orc team is a pretty good example.
>>
>>47264123
>Should I be worried?
FW/GW customer service is on point, and I'd rate resin on a similar level to pewter as far as ease of prep/assembly goes.

Shipping costs would be the thing I'd be worried about. If they do it through FW rather than GW, everything is going to have be shipped from bongland.
>>
Despite Round 6 not being started for Vets. LogicsFate and I talked and the match will be going on at 1 am server time. Sorry euro coaches but the waifu wars are a US exclusive since LogicsFate has a life or something.
>>
>>47264168
>implying I have enough of a life that 1 am is a problem for me
>>
File: ow my fucking everything.jpg (24 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
ow my fucking everything.jpg
24 KB, 604x451
How have your adventures in Blood Bowl been? Mine can be summed up by this pic and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBk6228JekI
>>
>>47264506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGtEH1i78sI

my blood bowl adventures are highly dramatized
>>
>>47264506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ef6i9P7y3Y
Going pretty well so far
>>
>>47264506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3j-ZZ4eDO8
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 480x360
>>47264168

Gotta support my family and shit like that. There is a chance that I'm available much sooner but I never know till last minute.
>>
>>47264506
>FUMBBL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K75FppMGy5E
Death and the Suffering. 'Nuff said.

>Tabletop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kt20JwRBw4
Ironically, I play a nun-themed human team and this is my scoring theme. lately pulling some serious bullshit, hopefully this stays this evening.
>>
>>47265061
>wanting a second waifu
LogicsFate confirmed for NEET hater.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>47265166
Who me?

I'll have you know that my BEST FRIEND is a NEET. A useless, useless NEET.
>>
At 17:00 server time (a.k.a. in about 20 minutes), Maximum Marvelous Maiden will be taking on Lizards Gone Bad in an attempt to at least end the season with the same record that they had last season since it is impossible to do better this season.
>>
>>47264506

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
>>
>>47263112

dang, if this is true it seems like it's in good hands.
>>
>>47262160

honestly, for counters and dice I'd prefer to just use a generic set that came with the starter or something. Maybe they're just taking notes from warmahordes though.
>>
>>47266032
It is on at https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853287
>>
>>47266032
>>47266229
This game has concluded 3-0 in favor of the Maximum Marvelous Maiden.
>>
>>47266758
>lizards are broken meme
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853310

Rookies, Norse v Lizards
>>
>>47266878
Wait a sec, is tendril the SLR?
>>
>>47266890

SLR?
>>
>>47266935
Sideline reporter
>>
>>47266947

Nope.
>>
File: 1426216752815.jpg (203 KB, 960x534) Image search: [Google]
1426216752815.jpg
203 KB, 960x534
>>47267007
looks like we caught the SLR
>>
File: 18.jpg (9 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
9 KB, 225x224
>>47267026

Maybe that's just what I want you to think.

I should plan out a revel eventually, or maybe I'll just let it hang forever. Until then, writing up rookie league recaps for a change.
>>
>>47263422
Nice Samba's.
>>
>>47264506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD0jELH0yzk

Goblins are fun as crap, but I really wonder if my fouling is making a differance
>>
File: Princess and the pepe.jpg (6 KB, 89x141) Image search: [Google]
Princess and the pepe.jpg
6 KB, 89x141
>>47262174
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
LESS THAN ONE HOUR!

TWO PITDOG TEAMS FACE EACH OTHER FOR THE BOTTOM OF THE ROSTER!

GRIZZLED CONS VERSES INSANE GOBLIN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEES!

BOTH TEAMS HAVE A TROUBLE PAST AND HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE!

BE THERE IN LESS THEN 1 HOUR AND LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

20:00 SERVER TIME, DOWNLOAD-PER-VIEW ONLY!
>>
The Swedish Surfers take a tie and are locked in at 10 points with a +10 tiebreaker!

However, the Leighton Lepers could snag the Rookies Leader shield by winning their game and bloodying as many elves as they can!
>>
>>47267766
Go Leighton!
Let the bodies hit the floor and dont forget a rotter fouling leaves shitposters howling
>>
It is rather early to reveal this, but I found an interesting discovery for the all-time records.
>>
>>47267419
Looks like a double feature.

The Cadaverous Confederates will be taking on the Desolate Dark Elves at the same time to see who wants to finish just out of reach in rookies.
>>
>>47267419

We are starting now!

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853342
>>
We are Live!

http://www.fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853345
>>
>>47267419
And following this will be Gourmand's Delicatessen vs Monkey Business.
>>
File: monkey goblin.jpg (68 KB, 394x700) Image search: [Google]
monkey goblin.jpg
68 KB, 394x700
>>47268172
AV7 and chainsaws you say?
>>
>>47269110
Extra arms and throw bomb, too!
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853380
>>
>>47268132
The bants, the throws, the madness
>>
File: 41oIYWEWNLL[1].jpg (22 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
41oIYWEWNLL[1].jpg
22 KB, 500x378
I found Roast Beef's chainsaw.
>>
>>47269578
kek
>>
Local goblin player not so tough after being invested.
Monkey Business wins 2:1
>>
>>47270042
Gobbos had more snake eyes than an Indian bazaar.
>>
File: its-no-monkey-business-logo.jpg (17 KB, 448x297) Image search: [Google]
its-no-monkey-business-logo.jpg
17 KB, 448x297
>>47270049
>>47270042
Pssh, nothin personnel kid, just business
Monkey Business
>>
File: crabvslogics.png (980 KB, 1281x720) Image search: [Google]
crabvslogics.png
980 KB, 1281x720
>>47259513
>>47264168
>>47265061
Friendly reminder that the waifu wars are serious business and don't allow any funny shit.

>no editing the image to go "lel I got a different one now"
>no "b-but"
You lose=you forget about her. Forever!
>>
>>47270641
Go logic, you can so it
>>
>>47270641

What if it's a tie?
>>
>>47270701
Then I get her.
>>
>>47270701
If you're not a winner, you're a loser.
>>
lizards stands for loser
>>
>>47270641
But you need Mauled to play his match first. When will Mauled play his match?
>>
>>47267935
tfw sharpshoota is still way more hated
>>
>>47274235
R E M O V E
>>
>>47270701

If it's a tie she'll go to the higher ranked Chorfs. Me.
>>
>>47270641
Thanks for this.
>>
>>47237213
Why are there cameras in medieval times?
>>
>>47275332
Because magic
>>
>>47275332
Crystal Ball magic
>>
>>47275332
Medieval times? Bloodbowl takes place in the late 2400's. It's in da future. Better question is why don't they have flying cars?
>>
>>47275332
This aint no resturant that only has pepsi
This is cabelvision
>>
File: received_10153692535513831.jpg (72 KB, 1184x888) Image search: [Google]
received_10153692535513831.jpg
72 KB, 1184x888
>You may notice the pictures that show the board folds differently, into a square. There are grid lines on the board.

>Morg has had a design change. The lovely people at GW are even thinking of new star players that may be the offspring of existing star players. Morg's daughter for example?

>The GW staff were genuinely excited about promoting this re-release, it's infectious.
>>
File: received_10153692535293831.jpg (144 KB, 1184x888) Image search: [Google]
received_10153692535293831.jpg
144 KB, 1184x888
>>
File: received_10153692535083831.jpg (75 KB, 888x1184) Image search: [Google]
received_10153692535083831.jpg
75 KB, 888x1184
>>
File: received_10153692534848831.jpg (77 KB, 888x1184) Image search: [Google]
received_10153692534848831.jpg
77 KB, 888x1184
>>
File: received_10153692534788831.jpg (46 KB, 888x1184) Image search: [Google]
received_10153692534788831.jpg
46 KB, 888x1184
>>
File: received_10153692534758831.jpg (68 KB, 888x1184) Image search: [Google]
received_10153692534758831.jpg
68 KB, 888x1184
>>
File: received_10153692534568831.jpg (64 KB, 888x1184) Image search: [Google]
received_10153692534568831.jpg
64 KB, 888x1184
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.