[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reincarnation Poultry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Rooster Phoenix.png (1 MB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
Rooster Phoenix.png
1 MB, 950x950
>Chickens are descents of phoenixes
How does this affect your setting, /tg/?
>>
evidently, phoenixes are pretty stupid
>>
>>47234626
Chickens become a sign of nobility, and as such are only available to people of class. They also make great lifelong pets as they tend to rebirth themselves.
>>
>>47234626
>descents
We invest more into the education of the kingdom's subjects.
>>
File: avatar.jpg (3 KB, 89x89) Image search: [Google]
3 KB, 89x89
>>47234790
And we get that investment by charging the plebs five gold a pound and market them as Mister Foddigills self-cooking chickens.
>>
>>47234626
An endless supply of chicken meat.
>>
Well, this obviously means that every chicken only lays one egg in his entire life, right before it dies. And is reborn in the inside of the egg.
>>
Well you can't really eat the chicken itself anymore, but I'm assuming they still lay eggs. I kind of like it as a sort of magical luxury end chicken
>>
>>47234747
But chickens are akchutally smart.
>>
>>47234626
All chickens in a particular notion shall be burnt on the pyre.
To proclaim that a simple bird could hold the dragon's sacred flame is blasphemy and no famr animal shall escape the inquisition's wrath.
>>
>>47235010
Well.. Good luck with that!
>>
>>47234626
if chickens are evolved from phoenixes why are there still phoenixes huh!!
>>
>>47235010
That fine. I just hope there isn't anywhere you need to be any time soon
>>
>>47235010
That's not nice.
>>
>>47234626
infinite self frying chicken?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJm8_x0Lxsk
>>
>>47236977
Nice get.
>>
Well, other then chickens having to be killed twice or someshit...or not eating them at all, phoenixes in my campaign are equivelent to dragons as apex monsters

So i guess chickens are like Pseudo Dragons now
>>
>>47234626
>accidentally leave my chicken tenders in the oven too long
>open the door
>a whole bird leaps from the smoke and takes my eye out
>>
>>47238337
>Chickens become overlords
>>
Parties of adventurers collect chicken feather reagents for use in various poultices.
>>
>>47234626
>How does this affect your setting, /tg/?

I've always pegged phoenixes as more of just a gigantic, flaming, pheasant.

People see it's SPECTACULAR grossly incandescent colours and seemingly miraculous flammability and they start applying otherworldly superstitions and attributes to it.
>>
>Implying Evolution exists in my setting
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.