[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be dm >at uni >decide to host d&d at my place >put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>Be dm
>at uni
>decide to host d&d at my place
>put out public bulletin for players to come
>spend entire day cleaning up house
>get stuff for refreshments: buy some chips and salsa, make bbq pork sliders, pick up some beers, coleslaw, etc.

>gamenight

>players show up, everyones getting set up
>gather round table, people got snacks, start introducing eachother, everythings goin good
>play for a bit, doin dungeon crawl, party encounters treasure room guarded by troll
>down the troll, start going thru treasure
>fighter finds a magic ring, puts it on, it gives a bonus to strength
>barbarian demands the ring, starts getting angry about it
>"dude im in character relax im not mad"
>fighter tells him no, barbarian attacks and crits the fighter, dropping him to -7
>infighting, "its what my character would do", more bitching at the table
>cleric steps in, goes to heal, barbarian rolls dice to attack
>guy playing fighter gets mad, cleric mad, barbarian is now shouting loudly at them both
>cleric picks up a pork slider and chucks it, nailing the barbarian square in the forehead, splattering it all over his face and clothes
>barbarian flips the table and gets into a fistfight
>fighter guy intervenes, while dude playing a bard and the chick playing a sorceress go to the living room and start playing ps4
>wind up shoving barbarian out of house, slamming door and calling the cops
>he runs off, players get their shit and then leave
>mfw sitting in torn up gaming room with food everywhere and ive got a bloody lip now
>get a text later saying "thanks for the game night when r we playing again?"

how do I tell them it's over, /tg/ ?
>>
>>47233935
OP at usually I hear about off-play slipping into in-play but damn I never heard about in-play slipping to off-play. Next time make it a LARP :)
Jk now serious shit: D&D is a hobby and as a hobby, you need to have fun doing something you love, and those powergamers hotheads ruin it (with ruining your house). Tell the problematic dudes that they can try find somewhere else to play, because if they think its okay getting cops into your house and make your house look like a robbery, they should do this in their house and fuck off.
>>
>>47233935
Hello Windows default kuala pic, old friend.
>>
File: cause im gonna bully you.gif (2 MB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
cause im gonna bully you.gif
2 MB, 265x200
>>47233935
What the fuck.
>>
Is the archive leaking or something?
>>
>>47233935
what the fuck is a slider
>>
File: diner-style-sliders-1.jpg (86 KB, 646x485) Image search: [Google]
diner-style-sliders-1.jpg
86 KB, 646x485
>>47235599
Miniature burgers
>>
>>47233935
>coleslaw
you have ___patrician___ taste, Anon.

Still, I feel sorry for you. Who texted you? Can't you just go on with the group without the Barbarian? How come no one stayed and helped with the cleaning?
>>
>>47235599
Mini burgers, you fucking limey cunt.
>>
>>47233935
mmm, mildly stale copypasta.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (660 KB, 992x3432) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
660 KB, 992x3432
Just in case anyone's wondering why they feel deja vu, OP posts this every few months.
>>
>>47236659
op is dedicated
>>
>>47237058
>op is dedicated
No kidding, he rewrites it from scratch every time.
>>
>>47237219
What if it isn't pasta but his sliders induce madness in those who partake of them.0
>>
>>47237726
>tainted pork
What if OP is some kind of serial poisoner?
>>
>>47237777
He isn't complaining, he's bragging!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.