[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /a/ has been trolling me, what anime is this webm from,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: preparing for 4chan.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
preparing for 4chan.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
alright /a/ has been trolling me, what anime is this webm from, thanks in advance
>>
>>47228876

Overlord there you go, now quick someone delete this to make room for a real thread. The hell didn't you ask this on anime for?
>>
>>47228888
sorry for the bump, but I wasn't sure what thread it belonged in. They mostly trolled me, but my drunken ass saw through their lies.
>>
It's from Overlord.
I found it through a couple quick google searches so I can't say much about it, since I just found out it's name.
>>
It's meh, manga is a bit less meh, graphic novel is teenage fanfiction tier IMO.

Since the question answered, remember to put sage in the option field to free some space.
>>
>>47228932

ah jeez i'm perpetuating the thread

Its one of those dude gets trapped in a vidya game ones, only he's the only actual person, and the vidya game became a real world. He's also a lich, and he runs an evil tomb. Supposedly the manga is really good, but what i saw of the anime was subpar.
>>
>>47228876
Alright nigger, let me teach you how to ask for a source on /tg/ without making off-topic posts. It's very easy, and if I can do it then so can you.

>Post picture of character you want the source on
>"Stat me /tg/"
>Wait until after the obligatory owlbear post
>Reply to your own OP post, asking "Sauce?"
>Get sauce
>Technically you never went off topic

Lurk 300 years before posting.
>>
>>47229498

Holy shit this explains everything.
>>
>>47228876
Boku no Pico :^)
>>
not saying this dickishly but /wsr/ was created for this kind of stuff OP
>>
>>47228910
So, what is your opinion on Bocu no Pico, now?

Jokes asside, /a/ can be a real pain with their "don't spoonfeed" bullshit, which regularly tends on the side of pure assholery over legitimate requests that can't be answered with an image search.
>>
>>47230470
I'm happy to hear that /a/ is still alright.
>legitimate requests that can't be answered with an image search
You're not trying hard enough, fag.
>>
>>47228876
Overlord, basically a Lord of Change decides to play a video game, get's sent to an alternate reality similar to the game except their god max out at about Lv.40 and he and all his dudes are Lv.100. It's fun to watch Papa Bones troll losers who think they're hot shit, so I'd recommend it.
>>
>>47230536
1 post for sauce
20 posts shitting on someone asking for sauce, since that would just derail the thread amirite.

Sure. It can be a problem. But blindly trying to snuff out any instance of it is just stupid and counterproductive.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.