[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: Waifu Squad (ft. Husbando) Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108
File: 1463108713565.jpg (640 KB, 886x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463108713565.jpg
640 KB, 886x1600
Previous Thread: >>47207049

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

>Do's:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners. You may not like another persons request, but that doesn't mean the drawfriends won't.

If you're migrating from a previous thread, make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

>Do Not's:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't bump early, please. There will always be someone lurking, just waiting for an excuse to eat up posts and drive us to an early 404.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
>>47223371

Hey, can I use this piece as reference for an art request? I really like it.
>>
File: request.jpg (176 KB, 1212x1024) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
176 KB, 1212x1024
can i get a picture of her in a bunny onesie holding a bomb in one hand and sleepily rubbing her eye with her free hand?
>>
File: Valla_dress.png (626 KB, 1024x954) Image search: [Google]
Valla_dress.png
626 KB, 1024x954
>>47222834
>could someone draw my char in the dress provided storming off with an upset/embarrassed look on her face.

She tried to attend a royal party with her paladin and cleric friends and was mercilessly teased by the noble girls until she stormed off believing she doesn't belong there.
>>
>>47227699
Someone is already working on that for you, and they had a question for you last thread. Might wanna check it out.
>>
>>47227699
>>47227730
Here >>47226631
>>
File: Savagesvetlana.jpg (772 KB, 1430x1000) Image search: [Google]
Savagesvetlana.jpg
772 KB, 1430x1000
Bump from last thread.

Hi drawfags could someone be kind enough to draw me my post-apocalyptic raider leader? Keeping with the ideas from movies like Mad Max she also has a feral human pet who is like a rabid attack dog. For the picture I need The Savage Svetlana (who is the leader) wearing gear similar to reference pic but also has a long coat with the sleeves torn off at the shoulder's. Some changes I would like from ref pic is that the right side of her face be heavily scarred either from shrapnel cuts or burn damage, as well as her being slightly more heavy set but still muscular, like Zarya from Overwatch.

Daisy the rabid dog girl (no she is not a mutant or furry just a feral human) has a wild look like her ref pic, her body type is thin and flat chested. She is muzzled with the mouth guard shown. She is is also wearing a tattered wetsuit with a severed dog/wolf tail (attached via belt to make her look more dog like) a spiked collar, and clawed golves.

Daisy is posed like the werewolf in ref and Svetlana is holding a chain tied to Daisy's collar, while brandishing her hammer.

Thanks now if you decide to draw this.
>>
>>47227716
Is that a commission? Who's the artist?
>>
File: tumblr_nxrenbw9vn1ttxorto1_1280.jpg (281 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrenbw9vn1ttxorto1_1280.jpg
281 KB, 1280x853
Can anyone draw a wood elf archer and a human marksman glaring or staring competitively at each other from a distance? The human marksman with a sniper rifle would be like in the pic for reference.
>>
Heres a request I made last thread >>47226306
>>
>>47215566
Bumping from last thread.
It's one bump per thread, right?
>>
>>47227801
I dunno, maybe see what the OP says?
>>
>>47227750
found on Deviant art a year or two ago and plucked it for a D&D char I've been rolling with.
>>
File: underdarkranger.jpg (325 KB, 1238x828) Image search: [Google]
underdarkranger.jpg
325 KB, 1238x828
Could I get my Ranger from my current Out of the Abyss campaign?

>Face like in pic related, hair is dark brow. Similar hair style, but a little wilder. She should have that sort of intense, almost insane look in her eye.
>Armor like the far end. Sharp, angular, and kind of tattered. A little more ramshackle though, as she put it together from bits of roughly made drow armor. Cloth should be a dark mottled grey though, for camouflage against the stone. Blood-spatters optional.
>Twin swords, similarly angular but scavenged looking. See pic related for something like what I was thinking.
>A albino eagle or hawk perched on her shoulder. Preferably a little more monstrous or unnatural than the one in pic related.
>A necklace of drow ears and a few other grim Underdark trophies, maybe even some still bleeding fresh.

As a little background on the character, she was born on the surface but her family fled their home when she was just a little girl due to a raid by some enemy force. They hid out in some caves, but got lost and never made it out. The rest of her family died off, and she's the only one that's survived till the present. She's a little unhinged, from both her endless fight for survival in the dark and the few times she's been captured and enslaved by various underdark races.

I like to attach music to my requests, because I always listen to music while I'm coming up with characters. .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR2rm8aXp6s
>>
>>47227804
You're asking a bunch of requestfags, mate. Might have better advice in >>>/ic/
>>
File: 1463019298492[1].jpg (7 MB, 2700x3705) Image search: [Google]
1463019298492[1].jpg
7 MB, 2700x3705
If anyone likes 'cutesy' sort of stuff; could I get a Warhammer Beastman on his day off from being evil and wrecking shit, snuggling on the couch with his Beastwoman wife and daughter watching some cabalvision? Preferably with the wife nibbling/whispering filth in his ear and him blushing and trying to maintain composure while his daughter is safely oblivious. If you do colour, the Beastman would be grey-white with curly horns - one of them being broken - and the wife/kid would be a light tan-brown.
Thanks.
>>
>>47227864

my bad lol
>>
File: orc lady ref.png (4 MB, 1760x1106) Image search: [Google]
orc lady ref.png
4 MB, 1760x1106
Repost from the previous thread- if possible, would anyone be willing to draw a green-skinned little old orc lady? Her hair is shaved on the sides and grey/silver, with a long braid down the center, and she's wearing a brown suede top and a shin-length floral skirt in earth tones.

(Bonus points if she's holding a fruit with the shape of a crookneck squash and the spikes of a durian, with an expression as though she means to sell it to you.)

Thanks for the read!
>>
File: 1463039180389[1].png (246 KB, 600x773) Image search: [Google]
1463039180389[1].png
246 KB, 600x773
Requesting a 40k Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front gown.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt. Ruffled frills like the reference encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves.

Powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please) No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Only wargear, if you want to include it, should be a Baselard, since it's guard/grip/pommel form an I-shape.
>>
>>47228009
>no nipple focus decor

FOR WHAT PURPOSE
>>
File: Tavern Wench by dashinvaine.jpg (134 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Tavern Wench by dashinvaine.jpg
134 KB, 894x894
Would it be possible to request a tavern wench flirting around with a male elf cleric who looks like this? http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/Faithful-295940634

The elf cleric guy is sitting down having a meal, while the wench is sitting on his lap as they both talk lewd things to one another.
>>
File: 2016-05-11 19.38.36.jpg (2 MB, 3771x2121) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-11 19.38.36.jpg
2 MB, 3771x2121
>>47227550
OR here, saving WiPs as they come for the middle pic. Also, artist for right pic, still hoping to see what you came up with!

Plus, got confirmation recently that the artist of the leftmost delivery has another couple of bits of SFW/NSFW content in the works, so I'm keeping an eye out for that if you're here, goblinvomit. Interesting name.
>>
File: naevarya da bae w da Booty.jpg (413 KB, 1000x702) Image search: [Google]
naevarya da bae w da Booty.jpg
413 KB, 1000x702
>>47227668
Yeah man, it's just something I photoshopped to be workable for my lady. I don't think I can donut steel for something I stole to begin with.
Speaking of which, I went ahead and made a new reference for a new thread. It'd be really cool if someone drew my psychic in the referenced dark mage outfit wearing a mask reminiscent of the Cainhurst helmet. Just posed kinda cute with her staff, not necessarily the suggested pose.
>>
File: 20700.jpg (50 KB, 340x645) Image search: [Google]
20700.jpg
50 KB, 340x645
>>47228213
Thank you for the permission and saved for reference!

I...um, would love to use her outfit here >>47223371 for a magical girl, valkyrie style. (Madoka Magica setting RP)

If anyone'd be interested in drawing her, she'd wear pretty much that outfit without the mask but maybe keeping the hood.

Her hair's gunmetal/dark gray and somewhat messy, her eyes would be gunmetal gray too- she's Japanese/mixed race, and somewhat wiry. Doesn't really stand out too much in a crowd...untransformed anyway.

Maybe a bit of color on the tassels (maybe different colors like vermillion and cobalt or something?)

Personality wise, she's pretty shy, but rather neurotic and twitchy. She wished to find out what happened to her friends. (They died to Witches.) and she has lightning powers.

Her weapon is a fairly short handled partisan spear, like the picture. Her soul gem might be around her neck like the gem in the reference art, and have an amber color.

If you or anyone else takes this request, thank you in advance! If not, I can use the reference art to help me write, so thanks for that!
>>
File: Templar Schmuck.jpg (137 KB, 900x1219) Image search: [Google]
Templar Schmuck.jpg
137 KB, 900x1219
Asking for a draw, even a colorless sketch, of this templar schmuck giving a lesson about Humanity Fuck Yeah on a chalkboard and using his mace to point out the lessons. Also for a bonus point; the sentence; "Elves are stupid stinky-do-do-heads" is written somewhere in the chalkborad the templar is using.
>>
>>47228273
Oh, and if someone wanted to draw her with metallic, bronze-feathered wings instead of the cloak, that'd be cool too. Either works for her though.
>>
I'd like to request a blind woman hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.
>>
File: harpyref.png (652 KB, 1196x450) Image search: [Google]
harpyref.png
652 KB, 1196x450
Would someone mind drawing me a phoenix Harpy? General coloration (and ridiculously ornate tail) like picture one, general anatomy like picture two, and clothing something like picture 3, though without the sleeves? I would appreciate it very much; it's very hard to find pictures of harpies actually wearing much in the line of clothing.
>>
File: tghellhound.png (588 KB, 1232x773) Image search: [Google]
tghellhound.png
588 KB, 1232x773
>>47225806

dunno if they wanted that character or a random hellhound, dont know if this even qualifies as one
>>
>>47228400
I think that's right.

Cute, regardless.
>>
File: 1463081617862.jpg (472 KB, 1232x940) Image search: [Google]
1463081617862.jpg
472 KB, 1232x940
>>47209504
>>47219278
>>47227079

Posting an anchor for the drawfriend from last thread who said would draw my Cleric of Cayden Cailean for me.

Again, apologies for not getting back to you sooner
>>
>>47227730
>>47227740
shit, thanks for the heads up!
>>
>>47228479
Np! It's looking pretty cute imo.
>>
>>47208044
Here's another WIP.

btw how do you feel about normal but rusty sword instead of a bone sword? Like she found the skeleton of an old sword-master and decided to wear his bones around and use his old sword?

Anyway, no time tomorrow, but I should be able to finish this weekend.
>>
>>47228493
yea it is, im honestly surprised someone took up my request. ive posted on these threads for a long time with an assortment of requests but this is the first one to ever be taken so im supper stoked.
>>
>>47227861
I'm down for some EDGE, I'll give this a try.
>>
>>47228572
I always say it's just a matter of the right request at the right time. Charlotte is a prime example of that, truth be told. Don't think I've ever seen a response like this to a single request. Anyway, congrats on getting some work done your character is looking pretty good.
>>
>>47228589
Not OR but I'm gonna lurk and see what you come up with.
>>
>>47228603
It'll be at least an hour, that's my quickest turnover time.
>>
File: New Player Request.png (2 MB, 2854x1032) Image search: [Google]
New Player Request.png
2 MB, 2854x1032
>>47227550
Requesting two characters for my group. They're both new to roleplaying in general, wanna give em something to celebrate. I'd eventually want both characters obviously , but feel free to do one if you only like that one.
First character is a male Human Sorcerer. Tall, thin, and physically weak looking, wearing a robe covered in stars, like the picture, while thin/weak, looks handsome (up to you how to interpret that), with black hair, and a prominent gold tooth. Preferably has a charming smile on his face.Has a huge metal rings on the pointer finger of each hand, and a bag with a nasty facial expression
Other character is a Half Elf Paladin, someone in his parentage was apperently an aquatic elf, so he has blue skin and green eyes. Holding a longsword with the blade made of light. A small crystal horse statuette is tied up somewhere on his belt, and he's dressed in chainmail.

Sorry for the lack of description, they didn't give me much. I tried to explain that specifying color wasn't great, but they apperently ignored that advice. Black/white lineart is fine, though.
>>
File: 712827-nightbreed60_nar.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
712827-nightbreed60_nar.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
Requesting one of my player's chars. She has bright, rusty bronze hair, it's shoulder length and fairly wavy, perhaps slightly frizzy. Emerald green eyes. Pale freckled complexion.

She has begun to notice in shock that her skin is peeling away to reveal her new form underneath, pic related. She might be pulling some of the skin away whilst watching in the mirror.
>>
File: last stand.png (8 MB, 3800x1912) Image search: [Google]
last stand.png
8 MB, 3800x1912
Hey /tg/ it's me again.

I had this awesome Warforged drawn for me a while back (left bottom pic), and unfortunately he was taken out, possibly permanently, and I was hoping to get a tribute piece done for him. He was holding off the "Deep Father" enemy seen in the right images of pic related while the party escaped, before being promptly two-shotted by the beast, and knocked across the village by its tail.

I would like to get a shot like the top left image, with the monster in the background, staring down the Warforged standing in front of him defiantly, wielding his glowing purple greathammer, red cape on his back, etc.

I appreciate it drawfriends! This character means a lot to me, and I think this scene would really be amazing.
>>
>>47228612
OR here, take your time. I'm excited to see what you've got.
>>
>>47228105
It is simply not what I'd like out of it for this.

Nothing against them otherwise, besides being tiny and hard to sculpt. If I'm going to go through the painful sculpting of nipply things I'd just as well sculpt a bare nipple.
>>
File: wip.jpg (43 KB, 650x677) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
43 KB, 650x677
>>47228838
Quick WIP
>>
>>47227550
>tfw these threads always make me want to go dig out my painting supplies and go full Bob Ross
How do you guys even do this photoshop drawing shit? Do you all have wacom tablets or something or are you just crazy good with a mouse?
>>
>>47228970
>mouse

Nigga you serious?
>>
>>47228981
Yeah, my computer image manipulation skills begin and end with pasting things together in ms paint. I take it everyone owns a wacom tablet, then?
>>
>>47228994
Yeah. They're fairly inexpensive really.
>>
>>47228970
Yep. I got a cheap $100 wacom, been using it without a problem for nearly ten years. You don't need a $2K cintiq to make good art.

In fact I have a friend who has a fuckhuge pro cintiq who has never finished a single piece of art on it.
>>
>>47229019
Well that speaks more of your friend's motivation than it does the quality of his equipment.
>>
>>47229084
Sure. Nothing wrong with cintiq, but my point is owning one isn't a guarantee of making art, and not having one isn't a barrier to getting into digital art.
>>
>>47229105
Yeah, you're absolutely right about that.
>>
File: patch.jpg (137 KB, 549x624) Image search: [Google]
patch.jpg
137 KB, 549x624
Requesting a 'modern day paladin'. A guy in camouflaged kevlar armor and load carrier, worn over chainmail and fatigues. His unit insignia and flag would be replaced with black, white, and red knightly insignia, like crusader crosses. I'd like for him to be wearing a boonie cap instead of a helmet, with worn down gear and dark red hair starting to grow out and form a beard from being out in the sandbox for so long. I'd like him to be using Smite or Lay On Hands to interrogate a vampire or lich or some other sort of evil beastie.
>>
>>47229126
>LoH
>interrogation tool

What?
>>
>>47229134
Healing burns the undead in most settings.
>>
>>47229134
>Break his kneecaps
>Heal them
>Repeat
Does this really require any amount of imagination?
>>
>>47229145
>in most settings
Nice you've noted it yourself.
>>
>>47227550
So I've never posted in one of these threads before but after the last session I don't have a choice.

If anyone would be able to draw...
>A PC that looks essentially like Robert Strong/Gregor Clegane
>In a modern hospital
>Wearing a green apron and surgical mask over his fullplate
>Hunched over and delicately delivering the tiny baby of a small woman lying in a hospital bed
I would be incredibly grateful.

Doesn't have to be anything special, a cutesy sketch probably suits the situation better anyway with bonus points if you can somehow convey his sense of utter terror despite the fullplate and surgical mask.
>>
24 hour-ish bump

Hello drawfriends. I would like to request A bride of sorts. She wears a tattered dress preferably with a calm lake in the background.

Her groom is actually a 'prince' with rusty iron crown. A dead one sewn to her back with his arms dangling over her shoulders as if he is embracing her. It would be a nice touch if both of them wore similar rings of betrothal.

Thanks a bunch for taking your time to read my request!

They are both dead actually. The sheer love of their 'true' child bounded them to this world.
>>
>>47228553
Looks good! I'm ok with a normal sword instead of a bone one, but I'd like it if it wasn't rusty. Considering the character's... and this was the DM's idea mind you... the adoptive/kidnapped (long story here) daughter of the ruler of the empire that's trying to conquer the parties home, she would probably have a good quality weapon.
>>
File: 1463067184250.png (691 KB, 1558x746) Image search: [Google]
1463067184250.png
691 KB, 1558x746
>>47227550
anchoring this for drawbro to reply to. it looks great so far.
>>
>>47229653
>pew pew
>>
>>47228981
i draw with my mouse. then again i am not taking it seriously
>>
>>47228970
I use a Wacom Cintiq 12wx. Got a several years ago for fairly discounted

>>47229019
I can never get used to drawing on a tablet. I really need that screen. About 4 years ago, I bought the 12wx for 650 and I still use it everyday. It's a much older and smaller cintiq, and I think it's out of production. Recently, a friend of mine got one for $250 (granted that's an incredibly lucky deal)

>In fact I have a friend who has a fuckhuge pro cintiq who has never finished a single piece of art on it.
Me too! I think he has a 24hd or some shit like that. It's massive and just collecting dust. A damn shame
>>
>>47229659
That was the OR's request
>>
>>47229674
I know._________________
>>
File: wip.jpg (210 KB, 1094x835) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
210 KB, 1094x835
>>47228957
>>
>>47229859
I feel like I recognize your style.

bored_drawfriend?
>>
>>47229901
>S-senpai...noticed me!

Yeah, I usually forget to namefag in these threads.
>>
File: 1421806882830.jpg (368 KB, 1351x1004) Image search: [Google]
1421806882830.jpg
368 KB, 1351x1004
>>47229920
I always recognize your stuff, you did this for me a bit over a year ago.
>>
File: 1422567557988.jpg (228 KB, 992x1474) Image search: [Google]
1422567557988.jpg
228 KB, 992x1474
First off, i think somebody may have taken this up, but im not sure. If they have then thank you a lot! Ill leave my request here again as an anchor.

I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style(>>47211889 →). The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol, artistry and tattoos, and Grunn, the half-troll god of death.

Thank you.

Pic related is a reference image for the ogres. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.
>>
File: 1461858999791.png (258 KB, 910x880) Image search: [Google]
1461858999791.png
258 KB, 910x880
I'd like to request this woman in an open palm monk pose. She has dark black skin, hazel eyes and a kind face, she should be dressed in a green dress (that is still practical in a fight). She has a youthful look to her, and she is likely on a ship, but that's less important.

Thanks
>>
File: mahnigga.jpg (99 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
mahnigga.jpg
99 KB, 864x1152
>>47229937
>Bros before hoes
>Bones before thrones

I hope you like it bro, I especially enjoyed that one. It's a favourite among people who look at my gallery, always gets a laugh.
>>
File: fighter stuff.png (907 KB, 1349x656) Image search: [Google]
fighter stuff.png
907 KB, 1349x656
Requesting a tall well-built fighter dual wielding swords, one of which is black with silver detailing in the blade
He has sandy blond hair swept back and green eyes, with facial hair reminiscent of that in the reference picture. He dresses in a loose shirt and britches under a long leather coat, with heavy plate pauldrons and plate gauntlets over the coat, with heavy metal boots protecting his shins and feet.
I know this is a somewhat long and convoluted request, so thank you for reading even this far
>>
File: 1462877467232.jpg (111 KB, 681x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462877467232.jpg
111 KB, 681x1000
I'd like to request a redrawing of this image. I'd like there to be no tentacles this time, and for the being to be dressed in clothes made out of... skin. Also, I'd like the head to be replaced with the head of the creature in the image I'll post next (don't have an editing program on my phone or I'd put them both in the same image).

I'd like it to wield a staff made out of bone, if possible.
>>
File: gulper_eel_by_albeb-d51sr5x.jpg (45 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
gulper_eel_by_albeb-d51sr5x.jpg
45 KB, 636x900
>>47229973
If possible, please could there be more bioluminescent lights on the tail also? Thanks

Also, it'd be greatly appreciated if somebody could put these two images together for me.
>>
>>47229965
Yeah dude easily my all time favorite character from my military days.

He wound up finding a path to the immortality he was after and got written out of the party, so then I took up a temp character until the end, where we faced off against the BBEG, which was my guy as a full retard lich.

Same personality though, so DM gave me control and we wound up bro-ing it up with the old party and ruling the world.
>>
File: mah.jpg (45 KB, 575x576) Image search: [Google]
mah.jpg
45 KB, 575x576
>>47229983
>Same personality though, so DM gave me control and we wound up bro-ing it up with the old party and ruling the world.

Nice.
>>
Requesting elf vikings:

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

Please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.
>>
>>47230036
Keep trying lmao

>>47229973
>>47229981
can't you just....put both image in on big picture like this?

>>47229967
>>
>>47229973
>>47229981
If you're on mobile just save a pic of a plain white background and edit the two references into it.
>>
>>47227873

Wtf is the purpose of these gay requests? I understand people wanting pictures of thier character or monster for an RPG. Then they can at to other players and say "hey looks this is what my guy looks like".

Vanity, fetish and draw my dumb inside joke requests are the cancer of draw threads.

For the record I have no active requests and am an occasional draw fag.
>>
>>47228210

You got 3 fulfillments time to be content.
>>
>>47230132
I'm a drawfag and I support this message.

>>47230138
And this one.
>>
>>47230138
Two of those are wips, mate.
>>
>>47229126

Why does a modern day paladin wear archaic armor?
>>
>>47230138
To be fair, as >>47230152 said 2 of those pics are ongoing works one of which has been 2 weeks in the making. I'd hang around for it to be done too
>>
File: 4U.jpg (26 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
4U.jpg
26 KB, 630x420
>>47230152
>Waaaah! I only got twp partly complete but functional pics and one complete one!

You're like the pic related of draw threads, but I ain't feeding you.
>>
>>47230162
The chainmail is blessed.
Also, the aesthetic is cool, and I can never find art of it. Only dudes in 'lel fantasy armour' getups with guns or sci fi robot knight stuff.
>>
>>47230152
>>47230168
then how about skipping a thread or two every once in a while? there are peeps here waiting for any drawfag. try to be sensible for once
>>
>>47230138
>>47230146
I'm not asking for new work to be done, I'm just waiting on the one in the middle to be finished (it's not), and goblinvomit said he intended to return for more, so I'm just letting them know I'm still here, is all.

I haven't reposted the actual details of the request in like, a week.

>>47230174
If you say so, but I'm not going anywhere until that original WiP is finished. Sorry you feel that way.
>>
>>47230152
Yeah, plus, as you said in your post, you have other SFW/NSFW pics in the works from one of the artists. You have MORE than three pics.
>>
>>47230196
>>47230204
Me posting an anchor post is not taking attention away from any requests. See >>47230197

If I were constantly reposting the request specifics, I could see your point but I'm not. Sorry if you've got a request going idle, but I doubt it's my fault.
>>
>>47230174
No one's complaining. It's literally just an anchor post.

>>47230196
Hey, guess what? If your request is passed over for another, why do you think that is? It's because yours is less interesting read: more boring and shit than theirs, not because one anon dropped an anchor post halfway up the thread.
>>
>>47230214
Thank you.
>>
File: Deinokrates.jpg (544 KB, 2508x996) Image search: [Google]
Deinokrates.jpg
544 KB, 2508x996
Gentlemen I am in need of a character for our Conan adventures. I always felt the antiquity era inspired armors felt a bit flimsy and primitive for the !notmedieval-France aquilonian armies, so let's try and go for a more fully covered look.

I can accept anything from sketches to as fancy as you feel like drawing. It's my first request so if i missed anything feel free to ask.

Many thanks.
>>
File: 1463105908993.jpg (69 KB, 620x812) Image search: [Google]
1463105908993.jpg
69 KB, 620x812
Gonna migrate this request: >>47224894

Requesting a ghost or spirit like entity wearing white tux? The spirit/ghost like entity is the type of being who's body is invisible or non-existent but the clothes or things it wears is visible. The ghost/spirit being wearing a white tuxedo is also wearing a white fedora and black leather gloves. And is also wielding a sword, the sword it's wielding is either a Katana, or a longsword held in its scabbard beside its hip. Oh and the entity is also tipping its white fedora.
>>
File: requestin - king of hags.jpg (2 MB, 2088x3284) Image search: [Google]
requestin - king of hags.jpg
2 MB, 2088x3284
Requesting an evil (and superpowered) version of the guy in the top left corner.
The players met him as a weakened bard getting on in years.
Secretly he is the king of hags and he has just taken on a disguise.
Ganondorf can be good source of inspiration here, being a witchy king and all.
Since the game is very celtic I'd appriciate some sign of it in the style of clothing.
He carries no weapons.
Otherwise, just have fun with the drawing and let me see what a coolguy you are.
>>
>>47230193

The aesthetic is not cool. That's why there is no art. I can't imagine how much frag and debri a gunshot to Chainmail would put in the wound.
>>
>>47230132

Can you draw my cat girl snuggling on the couch with an Spacewolf Space Marines and write "cats & dogs laying together"
>>
>>47230338
And I can't imagine what train of thought lead to you thinking I gave a fuck about your opinion. /tg/ isn't exactly based in realism and sensibility. I want a dude in a mix of knightly and modern soldier getup burning things with his fuck-off holy powers, not your commentary on it.
>>
>Draw Thread: Salt Edition

Everyone chill the fuck out, damn. Artists are going to draw whatever they think is cool and they want to draw for free, regardless of how over the top/unrealistic it is/isn't.
>>
>>47230552
heres your (You)
>>
>>47230568
I don't get this meme, can someone explain it?
>>
>>47230568
Here's yours.
>>
>>47230517

Your mewing is music to my ears.
>>
File: rq.jpg (623 KB, 2184x1092) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
623 KB, 2184x1092
Reposting.

Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.
If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>47230640
Mewling.
>>
File: 1462940569425[1].jpg (192 KB, 750x1404) Image search: [Google]
1462940569425[1].jpg
192 KB, 750x1404
Anchor post for a friendly drawfag
>>
>>47230769
...is that unfinished?
>>
>>47230780
drawfriend posted it with the text "update 2" along with a follow up post where he said he intended to make more changes
>>
>>47230820
Damn, that's really impressive for a wip.
>>
File: DammitNomura.jpg (78 KB, 370x650) Image search: [Google]
DammitNomura.jpg
78 KB, 370x650
Reposting from last thread: DM hates Final Fantasy in all its forms and killed off my Warforged Barbarian, and as such I would like to request the most Tetsuya Nomura-est rogue chick you can possibly imagine as a reference image for my next character. No zippers because medieval times, sadly, but belts all over the place. Bonus points for edgy asymmetrical clothes and side/underboob.
>>
File: edgette.jpg (2 MB, 2405x1736) Image search: [Google]
edgette.jpg
2 MB, 2405x1736
>>47229859
Spent a little longer on it than usual, but I was really digging the aesthetic.
>>
File: Chain Mage.png (1 MB, 1067x896) Image search: [Google]
Chain Mage.png
1 MB, 1067x896
New Thread (and 23-hour) bump:

I'd like to request an undead elf dark mage/warlock wearing similar clothes to pic related (feel free to add extra studs/spikes/blades if you wish, it'd fit her character fairly well), wielding a living and monstrous spell-tome wrapped in spiked chains, with similar chains extruding from portals as if ready to attack her enemies.
>>
File: 1463059721685.jpg (110 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1463059721685.jpg
110 KB, 640x360
I need a creature for my upcoming campain:

A really big snail with the head of an old man. It has mouths for eyes and an eye where the mouth should be.

These videos can explain this better than any words:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBBvXth-O_g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnWP2Emps1M

Thank you
>>
>>47231080
>filename

Good one. Looks swanky!
>>
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 2476x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 2476x696
Could I pretty please get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks
>>
>>47230655
>>47230689

Both are accepted spellings you tards.
>>
File: Girls of Sin.png (3 MB, 2020x1580) Image search: [Google]
Girls of Sin.png
3 MB, 2020x1580
>>47210898
Migration to new thread.

his may be a bit of a sizeable request but could I get some art of any or all of these NPCs from a campaign I'm DMing? Even just one would be good. If you could draws from pic related as members of the corresponding classes, working in the symbols from their images if possible. Thanks in advance if anyone does any of these.

Envy - Psychic/Psion
Wrath- Bloody Warrior
Sloth - Ghost channeling necromancer
Pride - Assassin/rogue
Lust - Dancer Bard
Greed - Cleric
Gluttony - Ooze themed antipaladin
>>
>>47229653
just got back from a party, am well fucked.
might work on this a bit after finishing another project tonight.
>>
>>47231388
If you're implying they're some kind of feline, mewing is fine - or if you live in some fucked up backwater in the colonies, I know there's some particularly loose interpretations of modern English over there.
As a substitute for 'cry', 'shout', 'scream', et cetera, it's mewling.
>>
>>47230640
Your text to speech settings are really weird, bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 760x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 760x472
>>47231511
>>
>>47231511
American English is actually closer to Classical English than britbongese is.
>>
Heya! OR of the cursed girl from last thread here. Id reply properly but im away from my computer right now. But tons of thanks for both outstanding deliveries!
>>
File: 1462647453494.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1462647453494.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
to the people arguing about English

no one cares
>>
File: 1463105297006.png (32 KB, 1428x948) Image search: [Google]
1463105297006.png
32 KB, 1428x948
>>47227550

It's Challenge Time!

>Choose one of these Character Generators
>Take a print
>Draw however you got.

The options are:

>Super-Hero Generator
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89510407601/the-superhero-generator-is-done-this-is-the-first

>Sci-Fi character Generator
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89093604316/as-id-promised-earlier-and-was-requested

>Fantasy Creature Generator
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/85948523256/lots-of-you-have-been-have-been-having-fun-with

>Demon Generator
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90112311445/the-latest-generator-the-random-demon-maker#notes

>Angel Generator
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/93040704852/its-been-a-while-since-i-made-a-generator-so

>Steampunk Character Generator
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/91775089174/a-brand-new-steampunk-themed-generator-its-not

>Mage Generator
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90586439243/several-people-requested-magic-related-generators

>Elf Generator
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/97242635567/its-been-quite-some-time-since-i-made-a-new

Go on now!
>>
File: yeehaw.png (390 KB, 699x360) Image search: [Google]
yeehaw.png
390 KB, 699x360
just dropping an anchor for pencil anon
>>
>>47232105

Dudebro we have good anons waiting for deliveries we don't need to go adding random generated challenges don't ya think?
>>
>>47232179
>dudebro
Tumblr go and stay go
>>
>>47232179
I found it fun, and the other drawfags are the ones who choose what to do anyway.
>>
>>47232351
That just plain doesn't make sense.
>>
>>47231080
OR here, fucking awesome. Thank you so much man.
>>
>>47228970
>>47228981
Plenty of people can draw with a mouse. For some things it can allow for easier manipulation depending on the medium. (such as working with vectors)
>>
>>47232167
Figuring out poses.
>>47233618
Who has time to learn with a mouse!?
>>
>>47233648
Who has the time to learn charcoal sketching, oil painting, or whittling carpentry?

It's just a tool among several in a medium. Different strokes for different folks.

I prefer a mouse for pixel art since the medium is generally too small to take advantage of a tablet.
>>
>>47233741
Pixel art is one thing yeah, but I could never draw something like character art with a mouse. I can't even imagine.
>>
File: Uula request.jpg (251 KB, 1234x781) Image search: [Google]
Uula request.jpg
251 KB, 1234x781
Hello drawfriends.
I would like the girl in the middle drawn with horns like the skull on the left with no face paint, wearing a darker, more earthy-toned version of the robes on the right(if you color it).
She'd be holding a large (as in it covers most of her chest) book like the one pictured in a similar way as the girl on the left is holding it, and also with a similar expression as her.
Thank you in advance!
>>
File: DragonRequest.png (4 MB, 3000x1400) Image search: [Google]
DragonRequest.png
4 MB, 3000x1400
Requesting a wyvern-style dragon seated behind a big official-looking desk, his front talons steepled in front of his face in classic Gendo fashion.

His head ought to look sort of like a Komodo dragon, in that it has prominent eye sockets and a thick neck, his wings are bat-like, but with two dexterous fingers as in the diagram, and he has a crest of green, feathery hair running down the top of his head much like that turtle has algae on his. His expression is thoughtful, as if studying the viewer with the eye of a biologist or a doctor. On the desk are the trappings of state: plenty of paper and fountain pens for signing them.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this one.
>>
>>47235027
Cute!
>>
File: BombassBunny.png (555 KB, 811x1200) Image search: [Google]
BombassBunny.png
555 KB, 811x1200
>>47227699
Alright, i got your messages last thread about the gas mask and yawn, so I fixed those up. Here is the completed piece.

I'm also particularly proud of the filename, thanks for noticing hahaha
>>
>>47235053
Haha, thanks, I had to pull the image really quickly to resize the massive original I accidentally posted, its >>47235077 this one now
>>
>>47235077
Absolutely amazing, I can't thank you enough, it looks fantastic!
>>
Requesting a drunk elderly drow man wearing a beautiful dress, weeping as he plays the fiddle.
>>
>>47233080
Glad you like it bro.

I can't sleep so I'm looking for another pic to draw. Anyone got an interesting, humanoid character request?
>>
>>47235598
I was just about to post one if you have 5 minutes for me to type it up?
>>
>>47235598
Does >>47235448 count? This literally just happened in game.
>>
>>47235606
It's 5am, I ain't going anywhere.
>>
File: Art Request.png (1 MB, 1300x911) Image search: [Google]
Art Request.png
1 MB, 1300x911
Anchoring for the drawfriend still working on this.

My 5th ed D&D character.

Male wood elf monk. Tall and slim athletic build.
Image on the right is very close to the pose and physical dimensions of him. He has a man braid similar to both of the pics on the left. He is wearing a more simple set of robes similar to the pic in the middle. His skin is a coppery tone with no tattoos and he has golden eyes.
>>
>>47235618
Not my jam, m9. Sorry. Good luck getting it fulfilled.
>>
File: thetrasstwins.jpg (155 KB, 1000x728) Image search: [Google]
thetrasstwins.jpg
155 KB, 1000x728
>>47235598
>>47235606
I got this from the drawthread back in February, tl;dr my friend and I were playing twins in a D&D game and everyone has asked us to bring them back for our Call of Cthulhu game.

What I'd like is the two of them dressed as 1950s police officers, with a couple extra ammo pouches on belts.

He uses a service pistol, and she a shotgun.

I used the Lutece Twins from BioShock Infinite for facial reference if you want that.
>>
>>47235635
That's alright, I was sort of dared to request it anyway, good luck with finding an interesting request!
>>
>>47235598
how about
>>47227748
>>
>>47235652
I meant to add that if you only feel like doing one, please do her character because I'll have an easier time trying to scrape up character art of a 50s male cop than she would a female.
>>
>>47235598
Have a feeling it won't be your thing, but you wouldn't fancy having a go at drawing one of my setting's races would you?

>>47229973
>>47229981
>>
>>47235623
Also, not to be rude, but it has been a few threads since I have heard any word on progress. Is the drawfriend still going to work on this request?
>>
>>47235598
Well, I've got my Tetsuya-Nomura-styled-rogue request because my DM decided it'd be funny to force my Warforged Barbarian to try and solo an enemy he couldn't beat in a hundred years...
>>
>>47235598
Sorry about that. I meant to link her too: >>47230976
>>
File: rq.jpg (169 KB, 940x696) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
169 KB, 940x696
Requesting a man and a young elf girl walking down a forest path.

The elf girl is around 11-12 and wearing pants and a blouse like in pic related to the right. She has blonde hair. You can make her brown or white, it doesn't matter. She looks like she is vigorously explaining something to the man, possibly motioning.

The man is in his early/mid 30s and should look like he's been on the road for a while (longish, scurffy hair, some stubble).
Overall he's dressed like the highwayman from darkest dungeon (middle) except he also has two guns in a chest holster (left) and a saber like olgierd von everec's (left bottom).

draw it in as much or as little detail as you'd like.
>>
File: bigfin squid.jpg (121 KB, 1104x1193) Image search: [Google]
bigfin squid.jpg
121 KB, 1104x1193
Requesting a monstergirl Bigfin Squid.
As cute as possible.
>>
File: thingie.jpg (301 KB, 800x784) Image search: [Google]
thingie.jpg
301 KB, 800x784
Requesting art of a skeleton gunman-type character with very old and worn out clothes, and some kind of mask to cover his skeletal features as well as some kind of fingerless gloves.He also has 2 small blue (or whatever other color you prefer) flames/lights in his skull where his eyes would be. the mask dosent have to be on the face for the drawing, maybe attached to his hat or something.
the 2 images of characters with masks is for inspiration but feel free to mix and match anything else you please.
I also added a gun wich i have no idea what it is but it looks cool so he could be shooting that.
>>
>>47236629
>mask to cover skeleton features
>fingerless gloves that expose skeleton features

I mean
>>
>>47236655
i never said he was a SMART skeleton now did i? besides when you've been in the corner of a dungeon for like 200 years clothing choices arent many.
Besides gotta have some minimum of dramatic cool stuff.
>>
>>47236629
>2spoopy

I'll have to have a go at drawing this.
>>
>>47236693
woohoo! have you done other ones i could look at? (and probably put in my character ref folder) also i forgot to mention the pipe is not necessary.
>>
>>47237045
See
>>47231080
>>
>>47237057
this looks absolutely amazing. the style reminds me of something but i cant pinpoint what...thats gonna bug me all day.
>>
File: spacepriest.jpg (526 KB, 1200x1011) Image search: [Google]
spacepriest.jpg
526 KB, 1200x1011
Hay drawfags could I request a space priest for a space vampire game my friend is working on. She is cold and stern from years of killing vamps. One extra thing to add that I couldn't find any reference pics for is a belt of accessories for killing vamps, and a cross painted on the front of her chest (this has no effect against the vampires but it is still the symbol of her order.)
>>
File: wip.jpg (497 KB, 1250x769) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
497 KB, 1250x769
>>47237045
>the pipe is not necessary.
That's too bad.

Quick WIP
>>
>>47237278
pretty cool. i mean, if you want to put the pipe. go fucking ahead. im just saying that if your not feeling it then its fine. id rather give some artistic wiggle room you know? also im not sure why but that gun looks more like a rifle than the pistol -thing i showed. still no idea what that gun is. found it on /k/, stole the pic and never asked.
>>
>>47237389
I don't think that gun's a pistol; it looks like it's lever action, unless your skellie is doing that terminator reload spin thing after each shot (I'm no /k/ommando, I could be wrong). I can draw it as a pistol if you want, but you're wasting a kickass pose there, hombre.
i'll do a pipe/no pipe variant because pipes.
>>
File: 1461193783360.jpg (146 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461193783360.jpg
146 KB, 640x480
>>47237458
i mean yea but look at the size of the stock compared to the lever. it is quite a kickass pose i will admit.
>>
>>47237483
just realised that the name is right fucking there....Winchester M.95. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqgupgJzPlQ apparently its quite rare.
>>
>>47228297
>>47228273
Bumping a bit early because timezones.
>>
How much would the thread (talking mostly to the requestfags in here, though drawfags can chime in also) care about me requesting a character that I thought up and wanted to create but decided against in favor for something else? To be clear, this character is not in a game and is not planned to be in one in the near future, but I kinda wanted to get art of them anyway and may wind up making them for a game provided current character and next planned character both bite the dust.
>>
>>47237755
No one would know if you hadn't brought it up. Just request whatever the fuck you want. Drawfags will draw what they want and ignore the rest; always have, always will. Gone are the days where requests are worked through one by one on a first come, first served basis and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>47231080
Looks like you used a drywall picture for the background texture effect. Is that right?
>>
>>47237832
Yep. Also threw Adhonis grain texture on top for dat cohesion.

http://danluvisiart.deviantart.com/art/THE-GRAIN-TUTORIAL-157135405
>>
File: CaydenCailean.jpg (2 MB, 992x1660) Image search: [Google]
CaydenCailean.jpg
2 MB, 992x1660
>>47228472
how is this looking
>>
File: rangerron.jpg (211 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
rangerron.jpg
211 KB, 760x596
Requesting a gnome cleric alchemist. I picture him like sort of a in-the-field alchemist. Sort of like a field medic.
>>
File: catherine (2).jpg (46 KB, 531x992) Image search: [Google]
catherine (2).jpg
46 KB, 531x992
can someone draw her in formal attire, smoking a cigarette?
basic color scheme would be black, dark blue, grey and white
i will leave it up to the artist to decide when specifically she wears, i just would like to to look formals.
>>
File: Tokimo_staff.jpg (596 KB, 1967x1143) Image search: [Google]
Tokimo_staff.jpg
596 KB, 1967x1143
Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.
>>
>>47238326
Baller as fucc
Nice to see you always improving hypermusclebro
>>
>>47238326
Looks good so far, man!
>>
>>47238558
>wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing].

I have no idea what this means. I am 36 and don't do anime.
>>
>>47238326

The anatomy is looking really good. Not as exaggerated as normal? You are a prolific draw friend and a tg/ treasure sir.
>>
>>47239156
>I am 36 and don't do anime.
Patrician taste, m8.
>>
>>47238326
I love you broccoli drawfriend
>>
>>47239156
It's kind of similar to the Evangelist's hat from Dark Souls 3. Wide brim, single color.
>>
>>47239156
Woah there, gramps, how'd you figure out how to use a computer?
>>
>>47239496
My daughter-in-law's son helped me.
>>
File: 2spoopy5me.jpg (1 MB, 1950x1233) Image search: [Google]
2spoopy5me.jpg
1 MB, 1950x1233
>>47237278
I think that's done.
>>
>>47239646
Fucking forgot the fucking mask.
U
C
K
!
>>
>>47239679
Well, this presents an interesting chance to do two edits, one where he's holding the mask in his free hand, and one where he's wearing it.

I'm not OR, just an idea that popped into mind.
>>
File: SKU055233-2[1].jpg (64 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
SKU055233-2[1].jpg
64 KB, 361x361
>>47239679
Make it one of these
>>
>>47240052
>>47240192
Nah, already spent three hours on it, I'm calling it done.
>>
File: CaydenCailean0.jpg (488 KB, 1282x2115) Image search: [Google]
CaydenCailean0.jpg
488 KB, 1282x2115
>>47238564
>CaydenCailean
>>47238644
>>47239174
>>47239233
thanks for the kind words
>>
Can I get a lean, male mohawked barbarian warrior with a pair of hooked/barbed blades like in >>47231080 ?
Thanks senpais.
>>
File: Knight Eastwood face.jpg (275 KB, 750x1404) Image search: [Google]
Knight Eastwood face.jpg
275 KB, 750x1404
>>47230769
>>47230769
Heya, sorry about the delay.

Gf started a fight 2 days ago and I kinda buried myself in this other project to get over how used I've felt and we sort of made up a few hours ago and I just remembered this. I hope this is better.
>>
>>47227716
>>
File: laughing-nobles.jpg (840 KB, 1400x1800) Image search: [Google]
laughing-nobles.jpg
840 KB, 1400x1800
>>47240922

FUCK missed the ear. This is why I keep the .psd around.
>>
>>47240959
Well, no wonder they're laughing. That dress isn't her color at all. And it's far too short.
>>
>>47240778
OR here,
Wow, that looks great! Do you have a tumblr/ dA where you post your work?
No worries on the delay, I'm just glad to get a request filled.
Hope you and your gf work things out broski
>>
>>47240997

I need to update it, but
http://heavyarmorhellfire.deviantart.com/

mind the thicc
>>
>>47241013
>thicc
my fetish
>>
>>47239646
OR here thanks its really well done. but yea the lack of mask is a bit disapointing. i did say you could like have it attached to his hat or something since i dont think that would be as hard as redrawing the hand to have him hold it. love the lighting you did wtih his eyes its amazing!
>>
>>47241078
that and you said you wanted to make an edit with the pipe. ah well.
>>
File: pls no bully.jpg (83 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully.jpg
83 KB, 960x540
>>47240982
>>
>>47241148
I'm just saying, with her complexion she should go for a darker-colored dress. One that complements her skin tone instead of sticks out like someone put a dress on a, well, an orc. And don't look at me like that, I mean the less-civilized ones. You know, the ones that gut people for scraps of bread. The barbarous ones.
>>
>>47240982
whats wrong with short dresses? theyre cute.
>>
>>47241204
True, but from how it sits on her you'd think she'd be flashing everyone at the party with every long step. There is such a thing as too much leg when the dress is made for women who are shorter.
>>
File: cri errytime.gif (123 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
cri errytime.gif
123 KB, 480x270
>>47241196
>....
>okay...
>>
>>47241078
I'll see what I can do later on. I've spent enough time on it for now.
>>
>>47241296
totally understand. besides, art is better done when you feel like it rather than forced....although ive heard procrastination can force creativity in great ways.

Besides i only plan on using it this sunday so you got plenty of time.
>>
>>47241334
Saturday arvo here, I'll see if I can get it done for tomorrow then.
>>
File: Floor-length dress.jpg (65 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Floor-length dress.jpg
65 KB, 800x800
>>47241232
And maybe a a nice hair style? I mean, it's okay to look like an angry hedgehog when you're out adventuring, but a nice braid can do wonders for hair that refuses to lay down flat.
Honestly, a nice deep green dress, or maybe a dark red? Perhaps some jewelry to help bring out her eyes.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2 MB, 3520x2704) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2 MB, 3520x2704
Requesting a girlfriend.
>>
>>47241515
Anon this is a drawthread, not the Make A Wish foundation.
>>
>>47240959
OR here love it m8 thank you so much

>>47240982
>>47241196
The dress works for her on the idea that she is not someone who really attends noble gatherings, thus never thought about things like dresses.
>>
>>47241618
Well, yeah, but next time the party can actually help her pick a nice dress and she'll knock their socks off by being the prettiest damn orc there ever was.
>>
>>47241515
>Dat ass do...

Good thing I just fapped or I'd be tempted to draw some lewds.
>>
File: nobully.jpg (229 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
nobully.jpg
229 KB, 960x540
>>47241618

No problem, have a little bonus thanks to the ensuing conversation.
>>
>>47241708
>Son, I am impressed.
>>
>>47241708
i fucking love 4chan.
>>
File: wip.jpg (495 KB, 770x891) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
495 KB, 770x891
>>47240644
Started it, don't have the focus to finish it now. I'll be back later tonight.
>>
>>47241708
Perfect
>>
>>47241664
please draw me a girlfriend
>>
>>47235196
Of course! Glad you like it man!
>>
>>47241915
Nah, my libido is taped out senpai, I'm going to go paint some space marines.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
>>47241515
>>
>>47242027
>>47241560
>implying half the requests in these drawthreads aren't fantasy waifus anyway
>>
>>47242070
Waifus are not girlfriends.
>>
>>47242070
I was more referring to the fact that the woman in your request was absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>47242108
I wasn't actually my request famalam
>>
>>47240959
Cute! And sad. ;_;
>>
>>47240959
FFFFFFFFFFF would stop at the door and ask for a dance.
>>
>>47240959
Oh no I just noticed the tears! ;;_;;
>>
File: Shifter Reference.png (845 KB, 1020x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shifter Reference.png
845 KB, 1020x1080
Requesting art of my shapeshifter character. She seeks to use her powers to become the ideal predator. If I could get some art of her either mid transformation or perhaps fully in her monstrous form licking viscera from her claws?
>>
File: Sergeant_Malak.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sergeant_Malak.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Migrating with the request for my feral/feudal world sergeant for only war:

>Athletic build, dark blond hair, grey eyes, with the face, beard and hairdo of the ref
>gear: tattared carapace armor, a rather big chainsword and a laspistol
>he had a red cloak and tabard, but they burned in an explosion

Feel free to change things if you don't like something or have a particular idea in mind.

Here's some metal for the mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co

Thanks for reading and have a nice day
>>
Would love if somebody could draw me a Gnome Necromancer
>>
>>47243326
Or you could just Google Gnome Necromancer since you don't seem to have any specific qualities in mind.
>>
>>47243382
This. If you're going to come ask for art, please make sure it's not something I can just Google and find a million of before I ever put digital ink to digital paper. This is YOUR character, have something about them that makes them unique and worth the time put into them.
>>
>>47227748
Stupidest thing I've seen on here in ages, well done. Daisy dies of heat stroke in 20 minutes
>>
File: beastmode request.png (2 MB, 1619x940) Image search: [Google]
beastmode request.png
2 MB, 1619x940
I would like to request an Elventaurgasus for the glory of 3.5 gish transmutation faggotry.

They have the face and hair of 1 with the non-animanga ears of 2, wearing a bandolier like 3 and a two-layered shirt like 4 in the base color of 5 if color's relevant They also have a pegasus body below the waist (6) and barkskin (7) active on their head and humanoid torso.

In their right hand they hold a flaming (8) longsword with a hilt similar to the one shown (9). Their left arm is a twisting (10) serpent (11), either with the head poking out of the sleeve, or the sleeve anime-decimated to show the point of transformation.
>>
>>47243484
Couldn't find anything i liked when i tried
Its not like im demanding it be done, if nobody wants to do it thats fine i just like to take shots in the dark on here is all.
>>
File: aelasifanddeverin.png (2 MB, 2000x1100) Image search: [Google]
aelasifanddeverin.png
2 MB, 2000x1100
requesting these two cuddling platonically by a campfire.
>>
>>47243702
The point is if you didn't fine anything you like, don't just leave a blank canvas for the artists. Get SOME kind of reference of things that you do like, otherwise your result may not be any better than what Google has. What does your character look like? Wear? Carry? Just basic stuff.
>>
>>47243730
But i really dont care enough and i dont have a particular vision in mind. So i like to see if someone finds it as a jumping off point.
Its not harming anything, i know i probably wont get someone to draw it but if i want to take the 1 in 1,000 chance and there are plenty of other people with detailed requests then whats the harm?
>>
>>47241515
>that grossly oversized ass
>those faces
You want to fuck a horse? Like a literal horse? I'm pretty sure you want to fuck a literal horse.
>>
>>47243730
>a requester can't just leave it up to the drawfag's imagination
Stop trying to police the thread; you're eating up post count and making everyone that replies to you do the same.
>>
>>47243831
I'm literally an artist trying to get an idea of what he wants so I don't disappoint. But according to >>47243782 "i don't care enough" was enough to tell me to give up.
>>
>>47243911
>"i don't care enough" was enough to tell me to give up
I hear you, I try to fulfill Necromancer requests whenever I see them blame Diablo 2.
It's alright, I'll find something else to draw.
>>
>>47243997
If you want a necromancer, would you mind doing up a mindflayer necromancer? He looks like he is in various states of decay himself, his skull should be exposed because his face is mostly rotted off.
>>
>>47243649
Wat.
Dude, this is next level shit.
I wanna see what that looks like.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.