[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: T20gbGp5_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
T20gbGp5_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
What does /tg/ think of the new game Tak?
I have been playing it a lot and it is actually really fun and easy to make yourself.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cheapassgames/tak-a-beautiful-game
>>
>>47222714
Why are they using sliced beef, tiramisu, cheese and bananas as board game pieces?
>>
>>47222714
Tell me honestly, are you the only anon that ever posts about Tak on /tg/?
>>
It's my first post on 4chan ever so I doubt it.
>>
>>47222714
>>47222806

Well, what's Tak about? What's the object of the game? What are the main rules? Why should anyone pay them any money? An anon said that the first move advantage is large.

I still suspect you're a shill, though.
>>
>>47222865
Honestly, how else would you initiate conversation on a new game? I haven't played it, but if it truly does have that "easy to learn, hard to master" quality it could be pretty neat.
>>
>>47222897
Do you know what the object of the game is?

We need some info if you want to discuss Tak.
>>
>>47222714
Is that ham and bananas?
>>
File: average black legion.jpg (101 KB, 798x503) Image search: [Google]
average black legion.jpg
101 KB, 798x503
>>47222714
More stupid ass abstract bullshit.

If I wanted to move little bits of wood around a checkerboard with no dice or killing people I would've been born German instead of Human.

And you know it doesn't have more cards and minis than'll fit in its own box. I bet this doesn't even have cards.
>>
>>47223025
>We need some info if you want to discuss Tak.
If only the OP posted a link to the fucking rules and info about the game, like OP actually did.
>>
>>47222714
How long until it gets solved by a hobby programmer?
>>
>>47222714
It looks interesting, but honestly I'm a bit tight on money at the moment. I think I'd rather take the time to actually play it, and buy it later when it's been produced.

>>47222865
>Well, what's Tak about? What's the object of the game? What are the main rules?
It's one of those "play a stack" games.

There are two main moves you can make: play a piece to an empty square, or pick up a stack of pieces with yours on top and place them down in a row. The goal is to make an uninterrupted line from one side of the board to the other with your pieces.

There are a few extra rules, like "walls" (which just block stack-moving but don't connect pieces) and a single "king" piece with trumps everything, and can flatten walls.
>>
>>47222714
Of or relating to a virus.
>>
>>47224863
they already have computers on it, but the game is more complex than chess probably so it'll be awhile.
>>
File: Tear1.jpg (72 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Tear1.jpg
72 KB, 250x250
>>47223427
>born German instead of Human
>>
>>47223786

If only OP had done more than link to Kikestarter like a lazy shill. Stuff like actually describe the "fun" and "easy" mechanics he claimed to be so enthusiastic about so even non-sock puppet anons might get interested.

Alas ...
>>
https://www.playtak.com/
>>
>>47222806
Lurk more Newfag.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.