[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: megatower.jpg (495 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
megatower.jpg
495 KB, 1920x1080
Rolled 64 (1d100)

Last time some personnel went missing only to find their bodies...without their brains sometime later. Meanwhile trade was further developed and we finally got the raiders to talk. Sadly they are not interested in sharing their tech. Some tech development happened and we got a hold of a very rare behemoth vehicle. Not to mention we got even richer.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47103680/
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>47221420
>Turn 83
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 10 Resource. 5 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(1.8Preemo)
>>>>>Food: Very Good
>>>>>Water: Good
>>>>>Morale: Good
>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>Health: Good
>>>>>Armaments: Average
>>>>>Fuel: 'radiant'
>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>Reputation: Notso Juicy Target
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2.
>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47221432
>D. Research technology
Virology. Better ways to treat disease.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47221420
I want to see if we can find anything on the brain jackers. Send a team to look into the connecting tunnels of the lab.
>>
File: 1460153182646.jpg (85 KB, 400x555) Image search: [Google]
1460153182646.jpg
85 KB, 400x555
I guess I will bump with a pic or two.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>47221488
Fuck it, this guy gets my vote.

I think Bandit city will be very happy to fuck without so many painful STD's
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47221488
Vote
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47221488
We began to research pathogens. As it turns out there are a LOT of those things floating around still. Sadly most of them are old world bioweapons who somehow managed to survive and mutate. At this realization many of our researchers broke down and cried. Most of the diseases show clear signs of manipulation and design even now. Naturally they were the hardest to deal with and progress with them was limited. With the others however fortunately this wasn't necessarily so.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47222635
>Turn 84
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 13 Resource. 6 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(1.9Preemo)
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47221488

Virology it is, though I wonder how intact our research base for such endeavors remains. As for the raiders, I doubt they have much technology they actually understand enough to explain to us: if they did, they probably wouldn't resort to their nomadic raiding practices. So long as the people they're performing nomadic raids one aren't us, that's hunky dory.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47222635
"How are bandits surviving this stuff. . ."

>>47222650
>action
Let's get back to finishing that Mobile Base. MEGACORP INDUSTRIAL MIGHT HO!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47222650
>E. Build something
Bandit behemoth tanks. May as well start on what was promised.
>>
>>47222729
We do that on order, they haven't ordered us yet. Also we started building a Mobile Base as a gift since they make behemoths anyway.

This time we'll give them something they can't make.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47222695
Building time
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47222752
I doubt we can even make a hover base at the moment.

Also no harm in having a few in wait for when they ask or use them our selves.

>>47222650
But I just remembered we have all the armor made and we are not trained to use it. So use the turn needed to equip and learn how to use it.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47222797
Well, it takes 5k pop to make several behemoths in a single turn, so I suspect we have the power to make one mobile base in a couple of turns.

Hmm, to have Bane train our soldiers?
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47222797
Alright, but make sure Bane company is the one who trains us (and Preemo soldiers).
>>
>>47222817
Bane could work or the CEO with their corp unit leadership focus.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47222817
The manufacture of a mobile base requires special(massively huge) infrastructure. Mobile Fortresses meanwhile have to either be built in space or assembled piece by piece in a specialized area. Generally the construction of mobile forts was considered a planetary specialty assuming it happened at all. Generally more developed worlds have have only a handful or few sites for making mobile bases assuming they possess any at all.

>>47222695
"Ever heard of an evil or crazy super genius? Also a dire lack of ethics and morals along with a lots of butchery, booze, drugs, and fire. Bandits may not be the healthiest bunch but they ARE oddly resistant against pathogens compared to other human factions."
>>
File: 121414_1430_indetailiro2.png (208 KB, 606x253) Image search: [Google]
121414_1430_indetailiro2.png
208 KB, 606x253
>>47222880
>The manufacture of a mobile base requires special(massively huge) infrastructure.
MARKOV MADE THIS IN A CAVE!!

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>47222817
Rollan
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47222919
What ever heard of a super genius? Normal restraints don't exactly apply to them.

Also see Markus but he had the help of trade, hivemind mutants, and Pre Fall AI support. Took a lot of bullshit to make that possible and i had to concede.

If you want SCIENCE! just recruit a hero scientist and watch the show. How do you think the bandit city is able to manufacture behemoths? Fantastical feats of engineering is usually their fault with support a super engineer without support. Technically Ginny SHOULD be able to figure out.
>>
>>47222964
Yeah, heh. I was referring to Markus who, oddly enough, literally built it in a cave. With a box of mutant collected scraps.

>How do you think the bandit city is able to manufacture behemoths? Fantastical feats of engineering is usually their fault with support a super engineer without support.
Normally, I'd be mega jealous that a bunch of bandits are surpassing us as a megacorp but the fact that they are our ally makes us happy.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47222797
This
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

After the armor equip. I guess we try looking for a research hero to hire again. Then go from there.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47222797
Vote
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47222797
Well honestly armor isn't that complicated just a pain to put on or off and for the power armors the diagnostics as well as differing settings takes some getting use to.

I don't have the bullshit requirement that fallout has for armor usage. Shit ain't that fucking complicated.

Special unit from Preemo has arrived. They claim to be bikers and come with their own equipment and vehicles.

>Turn 85
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 13 Resource. 6 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2kPreemo)
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47223480
Now to find/hire hero scientist! For the lord of war and new profit.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47223519
There's a perfectly good Think Tank in Victim Valley, but nobody knows if they're like the Arty bandits/Umbra and want to be left alone or, somehow, they need help (doubt it). And Bane is too frightened to go in there to check out.

But hey, it's worth a shot. I say we look for a psionic one.
>>
>>47223598
>Psionic Scientist Hero
AW YEAH
>>
>>47223598
Bwahahaha
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47223598
Hero time!
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47223598
"So let me get this straight they send in a bunch of corp guys with NO security into Victim Valley to find a Psionic Super Genius scientist? I fuckng KNEW we should never have taken that bet..."

"Blame fucking Marlo and his goddamn bandit drugs. Just how fucking high and wasted we were...no wonder we fucking lost."

"But why just WHY do we have to search victim valley for one? Isn't there suppose to be some in Preemo?"

"Yup."

"...Then WHY here and NOT there?"

"Fuck if i know maybe it was because Marlo shared some of the stuff with them too..."

"HEY HEY GUYS YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS-"

"What is it now?"

"I FIND ONE I ACTUALLY FOUND ONE!"

"...Huh found who?"

"A PSIONIC SUPER GENIUS SCIENTIST COME CHECK IT OUT!"

"...You have got to be fucking kidding me."

"GUYS THAT PERSON IS LIKE SUPPOSE TO BE FROM THE THINK TANK HERE TO BOOT!"

"....Then why are they out here?"

"SCIENCE~yeah I don't really get it either."

Discovered Heroic unit Doctor Mindy. Location Victim Valley associate of Think Tank in Victim valley. Currently based in a busted bunker for 'research purposes'. Apparently got kicked outside to research for 'reasons'. Shockingly enough this somehow hasn't resulted in the death of said doctor.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47223907

>Turn 86
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 17 Resource. 6 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2.1 kPreemo)
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>47223926
"Welcome to the Corps, Doctor Mindy.

We're very down to business here, so I'll cut to the chase. We're not the Think Tank, but whatever we can build and you ask of us, we will and get you a laboratory to the best of our abilities.

However, before we do that there is something we have to ask of you. What do you know of Psionic materials and equipment.

There's a group of bandits we want to get into their good sides, but don't have any leverage. They do love psionic stuff in fact here's a list of some of the stuff they like.

If you can teach us how to make it, we'll give you whatever you ask."
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47223926
Alright Doctor Mindy. Any chance you guys would be for hire or down to trade with us? We are in need of research and we have wealth. We maybe able to help with protection if that is what you need as well.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47223976
"Well these items you have listed...they aren't ALL psi materials. Much of them are in fact magical ones or can be used for both. Wait you actually have enough of a demand to desire the manufacturing of psi materials? Unfortunately I know only of the lower grade psi materials which can be manufactured with ordinary materials. bit of a Dirty secret that is just like with the supposedly magical alloy that is orchalium which is in fact made used mundane materials not magical but yet it has some very desirable magical effects. I know of psi material versions. Yes plural i dabbled a bit too much in psi. Probably because i myself am a psion."

>>47224050
"I got kicked out when i refused to back down on the psi research. Probably because they didn't want one of my experiments to go awry and attract a whole lot of nastiness. SO I am sorta required to come outside for my psi research. Only things you'll find here is mutants and machines. I never understood the whole bias against mutants they are remarkably helpful and the machines are very efficient helpers as well. That doesn't mean i am alone out here there are a few personnel still willing to help me out of course but they are i am afraid the exception and not the norm. How the hell did you even know I was out here anyway?"

"Might of fucked up on the damned dampeners...damn it if those things aren't working right we are gonna be in some really deep shit."

>>47224050
"Research is expensive you know...very expensive especially if your interested in stuff like psi. I am beginning to understand why my predecessors avoided researching it and magic. Fucking expensive as hell even when compared to normal research makes them look cheap in comparison."

"SO sure just be aware its gonna really fucking cost you."
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47224155
>Wait you actually have enough of a demand to desire the manufacturing of psi materials?
"Like I said, we're trying to get into their pants but they're stubborn folk and worse we've got competition.

Couldn't even begin to do Psi and Magic. . .until you showed up. Now we stand a chance.

So what will it be. Will you help us and we'll help you right?"
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47224155
Well getting kicked out does suck. Lets say we found you thru determination. By the way we would love to get contact with the mutants for a friend.

>>47224155
I hope we will be of help for each other to grow.

So what is the cost? I want to work on ammo & building upgrades for tanks.
>>
>>47224519
>I want to work on ammo & building upgrades for tanks.
AMMO & BUILDING UPGRADES

And one day superior artillery ;_;
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>47224202
"it will cost you...a lot. Psi is not for the cheap or risk adverse."

>>47224519
"I don't trust you enough to introduce you to my mutant friends. They are rather cautious around ordinary humans. Swear they only gave me a chance because I was psi. Shy but surprisingly nice chaps."

"Psi ammo? Well depends if you want it to carry a charge already or without the charge. As for tank upgrades...uh. Might have a few...maybe."
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47224644
>"it will cost you...a lot. Psi is not for the cheap or risk adverse."
We're a megacorp. The word cheap isn't in our daily usage.

If we can afford it, we'll do it.

>>47224644
>ACTION
Provide Mindy whatever resources she wants.
We want her to start making some stuff to win over the Arty Bandits, and also the tank upgrades.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47224644
I can understand that. If it help they are open people.

I was hoping for anti armor, plasma and probably pre-fall ammo. For the psi I believe we will need charged. Until we find psi people with in our ranks.

We will be grateful for any help in improving production and other upgrades for them.

>>47224675
Sure. We will need to think about risky mining soon. Maybe even a resource gather with Bane Company.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47224675
Vote
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47224675
Rolling
>>
>>47224794
>any and all posts calling you faggots out have been deleted

Lmao
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47224744
As a rule of thumb plasma does terrible terrible things to armor and flesh if you don't have any shielding. I am talking on the level of instant boiling or even evaporation. Plasma when used on non hard targets is generally seen as complete overkill. Even a super soldier would be hard pressed to survive a plasma hit without very powerful shielding.

Think about its like getting a 'lovetap' from a star.

Generally though most plasma weapons actually possess a strange sort of shielding which helps prevent unnecessary damages. These are largely revoked in shape ships unless they help increase range(which oddly enough was their original purpose).

Its why you can get plasma bolts fired at you that doesn't dissipate too badly and its like getting shot by a star wars light saber. Hence plasma weaponry was generally viewed as a super heavy weapon. Both due to the power constraints and their firepower.

Naturally plasma weapons are very very expensive and were largely limited to those that could support them. Plasma infantry weapon outside of plasma charges(dat vehicle wrecking and defense busting potential) are very rare.

Its worth noting however that most shields are very good at stopping plasma. Especially space shields. Surprisingly Doctor Mindy DID have the tech for plasma ammo, but only stuff for artillery and heavier vehicles except or a plasma bomb design she has. Its rather big and bulky but infantry can use it. She claims she got the idea from a misfired plasma generator.

For anti armor designs she has grey goo, Explosive X, and Smart Head Missiles.

Pre Fall ammo design the only blueprint she has is extremely complicated as well as bizarre Smart Head Assembly Countercharged Munition. Probably why she still possesses it due to that reason and its unusable to anyone but probably her along with a few others. She admits to the fact that her defenses are are ALL equipped with it.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47224675
We sent over a huge pile of resources and the only thing she sent back was a small pile of something called 'psi plating'. According to her all sorts of defenses were equipped with it before the fall for psionic countermeasures. Only after the fall has the material fallen out of favor. Mostly due to the difficulty of manufacturing and the rarity of psi hostiles. The psi plating she produces while not as strong as the original stuff but it also harbors a dampening effect.

As for the other tank upgrade request she has something she refers to a psi shock cannon and psi busters shells.

>Turn 87
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 17 Resource. 6 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2.2k Preemo)
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47225054
>E. Build better fast food shops
Conquer the land with burgers and toys.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47225054
"The dampening effect i engineered into it is special and result from my research. Normally psi dampeners serve to either weaken psi, disguises psi emissions, or make it harder for psi to detect. My invention does the last two and i know how to make ones that does the first. I haven't been able to figure out how to do all three despite having a few research samples."
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47225094
Eh, you know what our increased pop and military support does warrant it. Sure why the hell not.
>>
>>47225107
>>47225054
"Excellent work Mindy. How many resources will you need to make enough of this stuff to hide say, a giant mountain stronghold full of psi experients and likely Psi artillery."
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47225141
"I uh...i would need ACTUAL hi-grade proper psi materials to make something that potent and a horrifyingly large amount."
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47225094
Save havens and toys for all!

>>47225054
Also can are people study it to reproduce?
>>
>>47225212
"A better question then. Is there any way we can help you transform our facilities to make the materials you need?"
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47225094
Rollan
>>
File: 1460783858864.jpg (431 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1460783858864.jpg
431 KB, 500x667
>>47225247
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47225247
Maybe next time. ;_;
>>
>>47225247
fate point pls
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47225408
Confirm fatepoint usage?

Y/N?

>>47225230
"If it was that easy what would you need me for?"

>>47225233
"I don't know much about corp industrial equipment."
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>47225518
Sometimes you mess a meal up, N.

>>47225518
You're welcome to come look and see what we can do to work things out. To make more resources for use for all of us.
>>
>>47225518
Yes
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47225094
"So we built better fast food shops...but there was a problem."

"How the hell did you screw that up?"

"Well...you see we decided to automate it right and we just happened to find some automation fast food folder in some of our files...but it turned out to be corrupted."

"...Fuck what happened?"

"Well the machines sorta went rampant...and the food somehow became alive."

"Alive?"

"Yup."

"...I I don't even want to know how its possible to screw up that fucking badly," muttered the CEO in shock.

"Yeah...some of the food sorta ate our customers and the rampant machinery also overcharged them."

"Good god the horror! They OVERCHARGED them!"

"Uh...CEO isn't them getting eaten a bigger problem?"

"What no overcharging is much more vile...especially if you kill em. If you do that you can't overcharge them anymore and it harms our rep!"

"So why is the overcharging more important!"

"BECAUSE your suppose to ease into it with excuses! You just can't overcharge for no reason...damn those vile machines."

"...What about them being dead?"
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47226015
"Well in this case its a plus since dead men don't talk. After we get it fixed THEN it will be a problem."

>Turn 88
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 20 Resource. 6 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2.3k Preemo)
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47226033
Solve/fix the problem.

"Hey Jacky, we got in contact with some smart folks. They know of the mutants in the valley. Down side we need to gain some trust. Anything you need researched?"
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>47226123
"Research? Uh...well...I don't know not my department. If we need some research easy to just pay off some evil geniuses to take care of it."
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47226622
Fair, well if you need psi stuff. They got it down to a T. Psi ammo for guns or tanks to psi shielding.

We'll keep trying to meet the mutants to get you that squad your looking for. Let us know if you get a break thru on your side.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47226033
I kind of want to unlesh the automated food shops into the valley and use Bot Out to make them Rampage and watch hell break out. I wonder what kind of new products they would make.
>>
morning bump
>>
Keeping the fast food dream alive, bump.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47226033
>>47226015
Do what Megacorps do and turn this into a profit.

LIVE BAIT.

Get some cages, we're going to capture some living food monsters and sell them as monster bait. BANE! You're on the job.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47232382
This!
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47232382
Vote
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47232382
Hell this does't have to be just monster bait.

This is the perfect food for psycho's and bandits wanting to have some fun.

We should have buffets. "Kill all you can eat"
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>47233463
>>47232382
These
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

Bump
>>
File: Hungry Burger.jpg (95 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
Hungry Burger.jpg
95 KB, 544x544
Is this how our food monster looks like?
>>
bumping

>>47236223
Yes
>>
>>47236329
Then we should breed out the rage and make them tasty pets.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>47232382
Bane forces dispatched and they unsurprisingly are successful with capturing the food monsters. Fortunately they were still largely concentrated around the fast food shops so all bane company did was sweep through them. It led to a decent bundle of food monsters captured.

>Turn 89
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 20 Resource. 6 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2.4k Preemo)
>>
File: food-monster.jpg (43 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
food-monster.jpg
43 KB, 768x576
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>47238241
Talk to Bandit city about constructing a "Colloseum Cafeteria" otherwise known as "The Food Fighting Pits"

Here we will breed and create more food monsters where everyone can visit, bandit or slave.

Instead of paying for food, it will be "All you can kill, all you can eat."

Bandits can use it as a form of entertainment and eating, go out and fight some monsters and then eat their tasty corps. Or train your slaves to fight and feed them at the same time. Psycho's will love the place because we know they like to just tear into something moving and fleshy and dig right in (it will also provide them relief from doing it on fellow bandits).

Also the money. We'll get income through tickets, and gambling. Develop the meanest food monsters out there and have bets on whether any bandit champion or other food monster will win.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>47238343
Fun times are ahead.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47238343
Fuck yes bro
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47238343
Vote
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47238343
Fucking this!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47238343
Colosseum Cafeteria constructed. The bandits aren't entirely sure what to make of it. Until a few tried out and found out those monster foods actually taste surprisingly good!

>Turn 90
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 23 Resource. 8 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2.5k Preemo)
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>47239772
Job well done. Now, back to work.

>Work with Dr. Mindy and learn the process of how Psionic materials are created
>Use our own engineers to try and develop means to industrialize as much of it as we can
We won't be a Psionic Material factory, but if we can streamline as much of what we can do we'll be able to make more than we do now.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>47239831
Vote
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47239831
Up our manufacturing capability
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47239831
Our engineers ran into a rather big problem of understanding how its made both because a super genius is behind it...and because apparently being a psion is VERY important to the process. One of those problems alone would of been enough to create failure much less both. It didn't help that she refused to let us into her lab and bane company refused to escort our people through Victim Valley.

So real fucking surprise it failed miserably.

>Turn 91
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 23 Resource. 8 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2.6k Preemo)
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47240477
Try see if we can find a better fuel source or refine it. Relying on radiant for too long might cause mutations or something.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47240562
One of the easiest solutions to that is Biofuel and we're surrounded by much of it in nearby forests and trees. All we need to do is churn out some harvesting vehicles.

Best part is we also have recycling capability which tends to be the hardest part of that. Now we can focus on storage tanks.

>>47240562
Vote and suggesting a focus on biofuel
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>47240562
Vote
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47240562
Alright. I'll back it.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47240562
Rollan
>>
You know, we have more resources than I've ever seen before, have near perfect stats on all fields I just wish we could find ways to convert more of this into military function.

We've got an economical juggernaut in the making, but not the military expertise.

The easiest solution is artillery. Direct manufacture of ammunition, direct lobbing of it to enemies far away. We could make wonders if we ever got the arty bandits tech. I hope if we keep prying at it it pays off, so that we can begin true expansion.

We're sitting on a goldmine of resources as is.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47240587
That is true.

Most factions would have a hard time converting such a wide range of biomatter into fuel. Corps don't have that problem.

>>47240562
"So we are suppose to find a new fuel source?"

"yup."

"Why though?"

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that certain parts of our great facility literally glow without the lights on might be the reason."

"But I haven't noticed any mutants..."

"Do you really think radiation creates mutants?"

"no but i heard it creates ghouls."

"That is only true because of the ghoul pathogen is able to overwhelm the body when its immune system gets nuked hence the misbelief ghouls and to a lesser degree mutants result from radiation."

"So wait what is the ghoul pathogen?"

"First discovered around the time the first nuke went off when some cannibals got radiated. The pathogen when consumed undergoes a transformation which activates upon death of the host OR heavy radiation exposure. Both result in different types of ghouls."

"Most people are actually carriers of it but its harmless until it undergoes a transformation. Some zombie strains even rely upon forcefully waking up the pathogen creating ghoulish zombies."

"Is that why when zombies get radiated then turn into ghouls?"

"Actually no. What usually happens is the radiation also weakens the zombie pathogen thereby allowing the ghoulish disease to takeover thereby resulting in the transformation."

"Why the hell do you know all of this?"

"I went along with the fuel runs. Talked with some of the ghouls about it."

"You have strange hobbies. Weren't you worried about getting eaten?"

"Well...I sorta forgot about that."

"How the HELL do you forget about something like that? What the hell is WRONG with you Sal."

"I...I don't know they were cool."

"I swear this is even worse then the one time you ACTUALLY volunteered to be a super villain's hostage. You any idea how many bullshit seminars we were forced to go to because of that?
>>
>>47241236
"ALso why do Ghouls LOVE to eat zombies, yet not as much the other way around?

Actually, no, zombies eat everything.

But why are they Ghouls preferred food?"
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47241236
"Come to think of it didn't you also volunteer to go to the Victim Valley?"

"Yup. I was the one who made that bet suggestion i also discovered the doc."

"So it was YOU who suggested that bet. You fucking asshole."

Meanwhile bio material was collected to convert into biofuel. Some of our forces suggested solar but given the environment it was tricky thing to do unless we go further away to set up a solar farm. Another suggested geothermal but we would need yet again to find a good place to build a facility or hijack a preexisting one.

>Turn 92
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 26 Resource. 10 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2.7k Preemo)
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47241307
You know what, fuck it. We don't have to wait until the Artillery Bandits fall into our lap, because we would be waiting for four more threads and there's a good chance we wouldn't have moved a step.

We've got godly resources but nowhere to "put it in". The Memor built superweapons and expanded colonies and bases, the construction Corp civ wanted to build a great wall to protect themselves, and so many other civs in the past begged and pleaded for half the resources and LOOT we have now. Let's not let sit our asses on this a moment longer.

>Have BANE work with us on researching our own brand of Superheavy Artillery and Rapid Reload artillery, that we can put on buildings or large vehicles
>Automated autoloaders could be linked by massive belt fed ammunition straight to production lines which use ammo converted from our vast stocks of resources

Once we improve our military sufficiently, we should build a second base. It's high time too, we were building second bases in other civs when we hit 2k.
>>
File: 5075847_orig.jpg (93 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
5075847_orig.jpg
93 KB, 600x401
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47241436
We should build one of these on our tower. Vote.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47241294
"They taste awfully human but are easier to catch. Not to mention a good way to build up their numbers by simply radiating some zombies. So they are the favorite prey of the most common ghoul around. Funny part is that kind of ghoul only became common after the Fall. Before the fall they were actually the rarest kind."

"Depends on the zombie strain all strains show a preference for meat. Some however are pickier or even stayed omnivores. A few strains for instance will only go after humans while others will eat anything but prefer flesh possibly prefering the human kind. Fortunately for us many zombie strains burned themselves out. Unfortunately not all of them did so. Some would even argue the surviving strains are the nastiest zombies of all time because of it."

"I don't know if that's true or not though. What everyone knows though is somehow the zombies are still kicking despite the lack of food and infections."
>>
File: m6.png (146 KB, 429x226) Image search: [Google]
m6.png
146 KB, 429x226
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47241436
Instead of trying to gift them to our side we should just impress them. I'll back it.

Let's turn our tower into pic related
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47241510
"Ah I forgot to mention how common they are which is also a big part why ghouls like eating them so much. Think about it they are common, easier to nab them humans, AND they can be used to build up their number. Its a trinity of pure delicious goodness from the ghouls perspective."

"There IS however a taste difference between humans and ghouls. Ghouls LOVE the the taste of human flesh. They merely 'like' the taste of zombie flesh and that is mostly due to its similarity to human meat."

"Not to mention most ghouls are insane and or feral. Meaning they are little more then instinctive monsters almost like your average zombies but worse. Because even the most far gone ghoul is still agile, strong, and tough fucking assholes with probably intact muscle memory and hacked up memories. Meaning ferals can still possibly use guns and open doors unlike your average zombies.They are superior to an average zombie in every possible way only they aren't nearly as infectious."
>>
>>47241666
Don't most Zombies have the Hunger Hivemind to?

You know what they say, "She who Hungers" watches through their eyes. The Lady of the Shadows.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47241436
Vote
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47241436
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47241711
"...Only certain zombie strains have something like that but not all or to be more precise only a few strains have something that can TAP into that overwhelming Hunger Hivemind. Why do you think smart zombies particularly psi ones are so fucking scary? Its because they are the most likely the ones able to tap into it and according to the ghouls because of how stupid they are they wont resist. Ghouls may be far gone but they can resist it ruining its vast potential. Its why you don't get those kind of things among the ghouls.

Its also a very big reason why you shouldn't underestimate the zombies. The only thing worse then a smart zombie is one who can tap into the Hunger and because of zombie stupidity they wont resist. Allowing a potential psi zombie to tap into an UNBELIEVABLE amount of psi power. Supposedly a ghoul told me about a psi zombie they knew who was able to tap into the Hunger of OTHER zombie strains not just its own. Thereby having multiple OCEANS of psi power HUNGER to tap and allowing the formation of a coalition of zombie strains."

"Supposedly a psion should be able to tap into it...problem is what are the odds they can endure it?"

>>47241863
Fatepoint y/n?
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47241436
We have the lab as a second base. Bane Company cleared it and we set up shop in it a long time ago.

Problem is the lack of people at the time and now the brain jackers. We just need to fix the systems and it should be good to go.
>>
>>47241911
Is the lab on Genies map? I didn't see it.

Also yeah, we should fix the systems and clear out the brain jackers.
>>
>>47241983
Not on the map.
>>47241903
Never! Let that dice ride.
>>
>>47241863
Fucking hell, FATEPOINT
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>47241863
Fatepoint please, military is the last thing we want to fuck up on.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47241863
Fatepoint
>>
>>47242067
>>47242095
>>47242113
this
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47241863
Faint point used. Now you got 22 left.

>>47241436
The attempts at artillery proved to be a failure mostly because bane company was more familiar with using then building and we underestimated how much of a pain in the ass it is to directly channel ammo from the production lines to auto loading artillery.

>Turn 93
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 29 Resource. 12 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2.8k Preemo)
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47242212
When in doubt, try it again. This isn't rocket science

...yet
>Research Artillery
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>47242256
Rolling
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>47242256
Support
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47242256
Keep trying
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47241983
It was so close to your base i didn't bother.

>>47242256
Ahah I GOT IT!"

"Got what?"

"We build the manufacturing line INTO the artillery. Thereby we can largely skip the problem of moving the product off our lines to the artillery. Now all we need to do is just put the resources into the artillery piece and it will assemble its own ammo!

"Ah an auto assembly type...those things are such a pain in the ass though especially now."

"Yeah they are such a pain in the ass to build and maintain..."

"Well do any of you gut a better idea that doesn't involve teleporters, spatial gates, or a long ass transport line?"

"..."

"I didn't think so."

"Well on the plus side at least the auto loading is relatively simple and the artillery piece itself is simplest of all."

"Yeah but assembly function is such a nightmare..."
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47242475
>Turn 94
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 32 Resource. 14 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(2.9k Preemo)
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47242475
>>47242504
An excellent idea, work on it.
>Improve the idea: Standardized modular ammo-material
>Shells are cyclindrical and dangerous, storing them in large quantities is both tedious and hazardous especially if stored in bulk near the gun itself
>Through auto assembly, instead of having masses of shells nearby, or large piles of scrap resource, we can have large bricks of pre-refined material specifically made to make manufacture easy, and simple to transport via robot
>Program our recycling lines to convert resources into "Brick Bulk Material" that can be loaded onto drones and dropped near a gun in large weights nearby, yet non-explosive and safe
>The final material is also easier to process having already been processed by our recycling lines, instead of being resources
>The guns itself should have simplified dropoff ports for these large, almost one ton blocks of refined material brick for practically endless firing times

Also start buidling actual gun prototypes so we can field test them
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47242639
Good old crazy 8s.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47242639
Support
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47242639
Rolling
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47242639
Using standardized material blocks our engineers designed a sort of mini factory that is hooked up to multiple artillery pieces and its own power generator. Material blocks or resources can be used at the factory to assemble munitions which is then transported to the nearby artillery pieces. Our engineers claim its gonna be more work before they can miniaturize it enough that each piece can get its own mini munitions factory. They also warn upkeep is gonna be a bitch due to all the tiny and tricky moving parts it possesses.

Preemo sent over a special unit when they found out about our arty project.
>Turn 95
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 34 Resource. 16 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(3k Preemo)
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47242952
>Preemo sent over a special unit when they found out about our arty project.
Which unit is that?
"About time. We were hoping you'd get the memo when we were trying to get on the Arty Bandits good side, but until then we're going to be good at doing this."

>>47242952
Continue the research! We're at peace, we have allies and all the resources we need. This is research heaven.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47242952
Keep up the research.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47243063
>>47243080
These
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>47243063
>>47243080
Support
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>47243063
Arty Boomers. Basically the bandit version of 'siege' specialists. Truth be told though they are along the lines of security and explosive experts among bandit kind. Mostly when it comes to building or destroying defenses. You usually see them among the big time base breaking bandits or heavy fortified bandits. They are really rare bandit specialist units.

They are rather terrible foes due to their cowardly nature, dirty tricks(even by bandit standards if you would believe it), and specialty.

When they show up its generally a safe assumption something that is about to get wrecked or fortified bandit style. Few bandits are better at busting defenses then they or building them for that matter.

They decided to come over because they were bored and you were building stuff they especially like.

Anyway research continues and the further miniaturizing is proving to be quite difficult as expected.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47243191
>Turn 96
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 37 Resource. 18 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(3.1k Preemo)
>>
>>47243191
"You guys are exactly what we need. Did you know one of our goals is to build big fucking ass cannons on us, Bane, and Preemo so that if any one of us gets attackd the other two can shit shells on the enemy from a distance?

We've been trying to get those raiders on that mountain on our side with their artillery, so far we've only gotten to trade with them. But they've got a lot of tech we wanna get our hands on."
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47243217
To celebrate the arrival of our guests, and to make research just a bit easier, construct a Ballistics R&D laboratory where both us and our friends can more easily develop and design new innovations in artillery.

Spare no expense, I want everything from advanced computer simulations to holographic blueprint and design board interface.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>47243372
Vote
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47243372
Supporting this
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>47243372
Research goodness
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47243217
Hey doc Mindy, how good are you with siege weapons? We are looking into making some long range defenses. We could use the help of a smarty to back up Bobo here.

>http://pastebin.com/R9wK3vud
Random up data to notes from those that use them. Possible hero Sal and contact with the doc added
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47243284
>>47243284
"...That is way too far very inefficient. Not to mention all the canyons and mountains get in the way for such long shots."

"Those guys got a lot of good arty they looted during their missions. The rest meanwhile they built or commissioned from Preemo or some other sources."

>>47243470
"Not my specialty but its not like they are very complicated."

>>47243372
Lab constructed on one of our floors with some space and attachments hanging off the side.

>Turn 97
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 32 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(3.2k Preemo)
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47243536
Alright Ginny Bobo & Doctor Mindy put those heads together to build and design us some upgrades. Looking to improve automation and long range defenses. Use 10 resources and 5 loot to get starts. Refine what you need to.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47243618
support Roll
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47243921
>>47243618
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47244023
>>
>>47244478
thank you kind sir
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47243618
Rolling
>>
File: 4535568_l5.jpg (21 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
4535568_l5.jpg
21 KB, 512x288
>>47243536
>"...That is way too far very inefficient. Not to mention all the canyons and mountains get in the way for such long shots."
"I never imagined a bandit to be one to talk for inefficienct, or to pass up the chance for a giant ass cannon. After all, isn't the point of artillery extremely long distance firepower?

Not to mention artillery and mortars is meant to climb over obstacles. like mountains and canyons. There is such a thing as guided shells too."
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47243618
Rolling
>>
File: MLRS_05.jpg (125 KB, 699x556) Image search: [Google]
MLRS_05.jpg
125 KB, 699x556
>>47248057
There's also a thing like aircraft, and cruise missiles if you need range. guns win on small scale and time to delivery, but if you want long range you're probably better off with missiles.
>>
>>47250782
Yes but. . .RULE OF COOL.

Also guns are a lot simpler to maintain and faster to reload than missiles until we develop missile auto-assembly. Then THAT would be fun.

I remember our greatest civ yet we had a massive literal organ missile system that would launch blessed hellfire missiles at a continuous stream of fire.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47243536
>D. Research better service bots
>>
bamping
>>
bumple
>>
bumping for Genie
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47243618
Improving automation is a tricky thing and more time consuming then anything else. Minimizing always takes time. As for long range defenses outside of artillery Mindy brought up missiles. According to her missiles are one of the hottest munitions out there due to the difficulty of its manufacture. A lot of factions have had to be more accepting of artillery and the dumb rockets. So she suggests missiles and building an missile assembly system to keep them loaded.

>Turn 98
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 25 Resource. 17 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>
File: 02-FortressCity.jpg (64 KB, 864x634) Image search: [Google]
02-FortressCity.jpg
64 KB, 864x634
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47255855
Very well. We'll have artillery for medium and short range bombardment, but for longer range we'll use a missile system.

But I don't want it to be just any missile system, I want it to be the best missile system in this sector.

>Use our new R&D lab to start researching Missile Superweapons theory
>The end goal will be, as with the artillery, an "Endless firing system" where in if we wanted so long as we had the bulk resource we could fire for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
>It will consist of superstructure firing platforms from which a gigantic belt fed system of large missiles is continuously fed into from a central factory
>Later, we will be able to install mini-auto assemblers into each single missile pod to bypass that much like we're doing with the artillery

Don't just think bigger. THINK BIGGER!
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>47255855
Alright then you two work on missiles systems. I bet our friends would love them. So keep up the research to build us some long range weapons. Keep on refining what you need for it.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47256039
>>47256042
>tfw we become Nerv
I am so backing this
>>
>>47256039
By the way don't forget to say or ask the heroes to help. They just mess around wasting potential if we don't.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47256084
Gotcha

>>47256039
Addendum: Have Ginny, Mindy, and the Bandit Siege Specialists help here
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47256127
Seconding this too then
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47256084
Pretty much unless you get lucky and they got a pet project to work on. Certain heroes though can offer certain benefits when they aren't on the job.

>>47256039
Development of super missiles is started. They are more super do the basis of being bigger rather then any actual advanced tech. Programming them is causing delays unlike the possible packages the missiles will carry with them.

>Turn 99
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 28 Resource. 19 loot.
>>>Pop 5780
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>47256184
Activate "Let's Make a Deal" and have the Lord of War this time buy things from Bandit city. Buy out all of the best scavenged and raided weapons technology, particularly rare and valuable aiming computers, maintenance systems, diagnostic devices, and scientific items that will help us with both our superweapons project and miniaturization of parts.

Spend 9 loot and 8 resources on this
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47256231
I'll back it.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47256231
Vote
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47256231
Rolling
>>
>>47256479
Oh shit, 100!
>>
File: Lord-of-War.jpg (118 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
Lord-of-War.jpg
118 KB, 1400x700
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47256479
>tfw Lord of War still has it
>>
>>47256479
Nice one
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47256231
>>47256479
Well bad news is all the weapons technology was in VERY high demand especially the best quality stuff which ensures a blood bath whenever it makes an appearance. Fortunately for us the Lord of WAR was still able to secure a few shipments. As it turns out targeting software, maintenance systems, diagnostic devices, and other scientific items have an unexpectedly high demand. As in most of the stuff that comes in ALREADY has buyers neatly lined up for it unlike the fierce competition for weapons tech...and those who are buying it aren't exactly willing to share. So the Lord of War decided to pay a visit considering how long they been long term purchasers of the stock leaving very little for others to utilize. What he found were labs and workshops of such depravity they wouldn't be amiss as a off the book megacorp facility. Albeit much filthier and disorganized.

A bigger problem however was the fact that
>Heroic Unit(s) detected
in many of those facilities and they were very hard to deal with. Despite the difficulties he was able to secure a few shipments of wares that they were willing to part with albeit not cheaply.

For the first time in an extremely long time the Lord of War wasn't challenged not once but twice in the same day and is in a rather bad mood.

Acquired few crates of BLACK tier weapons tech.
Acquired assorted weapons tech science materials.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47257137

>Turn 100
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 28 Resource. 19 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(3.3k Preemo)
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat. Weapons Tech Science Material 3.
>>
File: tumblr_o5uiz7l8A81uz28izo1_500.gif (955 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5uiz7l8A81uz28izo1_500.gif
955 KB, 480x270
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>47257181
>Acquired few crates of BLACK tier weapons tech.
>Acquired assorted weapons tech science materials.
Crack these babies open and use them on both our Artillery/Missile superweapons projects, particularly the miniaturization and most difficult things to do.

Have Ginny, Mindy, and the siege bandits work in personally to get our project a big boost using the scientific materials.

Soon we'll have both our superweapons projects ready to be built not just in our base but in Bane's base as well.

We'll be. . .the second greatest masters of artillery in these parts!
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>47257137
"For what it's worth CEO, you did the best job any of us could have done and more. I don't know what kind of competition you ran into but it had to be tough.

Just what did you see there?"
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47257249
Vote
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47257249
Keep working at it.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47257249
More artillery rolls
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47257249
Once the weapon's crates were broke open upon the view of them from Mindy actually 'vanished' from thin air. Only later did we get a broadcast stating she wasn't interested in tech that made the Fall happen and she wanted nothing to do with it.

Those so called 'weapons' were strange. Many of which were peculiar contraptions while the rest we were able to identify as proper weapons. Mostly in the forms of arms, bullets, and what we think are bombs as well as electronic warfare devices. Those we were able to identify.

Ginny was rather terrified seeing some of those contraptions and ran away only to send out a robot she controlled while according to Bane Company she dug herself in the deepest bunker they owned.

The siege bandits meanwhile upon seeing those devices swore and ran screaming in the opposite direction. Swearing about MADMEN, secret super tech, and evil genius bullshit. It would appear they didn't stop running until they made it back to Preemo.

Special unit lost.

As for the Bane's Base when they found out about us placing some projects there and what Ginny saw they flat out refused. Stating if we try then we perish with them.

So real surprise our research actually stalled a bit and we had some...well many hiccups. On the plus side and the only good news really the weapons tech science materials were quite helpful.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47257554
>Turn 101
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 31 Resource. 21 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat. Weapons Tech Science Material 2.
>>
>>47257554
What was the point of buying that stuff if people are afraid of it.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47257554
Alright, fine. We'll shelf the black tier tech stuff for now.

What good are super weapons if everyone is too piss scared to use them?

>Separate whatever isn't SUPER scary, and put that shit on lockdown until we figure out what to do with it
>Use the rest of the non scary stuff to continue the project making sure it's passable by BANE to fit in their base

"CEO what can we do with weapons people are too afraid to use and those who aren't probably aren't afraid to steal from us? It would be a shame to have to sell them back probably at less for what we bought them. Surely there's some profit we could make here."
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47257603
Possible deadman's switch I guess, if we ever happen to bite it we might as well break them out as a last fuck you to whoever kills us.

Would be a shame for that to happen anytime soon though because we're poised on some great things once we get our military project up and can defend bases from afar.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47257610
Vote
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47257610
Dam pain this is becoming.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47257659
Well, it's like all our projects in Genie's game it's hardly ever done in a single turn unless we're a think tank. And whenever we're a think tank we lack resources.

Just be glad it's not completely like the other games because we'd be fighting every other turn and literally get nothing done until we're grinded down from not getting things done. Or we don't have the resources for it. Here we have time and resources and military allies, a wonderful blessing.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47257610
Support

>>47257659
>>47257698
We could ask Genie if he's willing to abstract "Peactime turns" by having us take multiple turns in one.
Like, if we're going to do five turns of research why not just have it all in one go instead of spending the time doing five turns.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47257610
Rolling research
>>
>>47257698
It's not the time. It was the buying of resources that scared everyone. I hoped we would of gotten a heads up on that. After all we lack a full idea of what people willing to put up with.

I guess that's part of the roguelike experience.
>>
>>47257800
Eh yeah. But hey, if the CEO didn't know about it and barely afforded that sort of thing, it's unlikely us anon's would have either. We were all caught off guard here.

At least the 100 got us the science supplies, and Mindy and the Siege bandits will hopefully come back after a while. We still need to stock up on more psionic stuff if we're going to win over the arty bandits.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47257603
According to the old stories Black tier tech was a big reason why the Fall happened. You also rolled a crit on acquiring 'best weapon tech' which meant you got a hold of actual legitimate Black dating back to the Fall or before.

Naturally people are scared shitless of that kind of tech. Stuff even bandits wouldn't want to touch. Last thing anybody wants is one of those things activating once more and dragging you down with it.

>>47257715
Events. Admittedly your able to bypass most of them because of fucking security and the rest are happening beyond your field of view.

>>47257610
"So let me get this straight we are going to use the black tech we THINK we know the purpose for to make superweapons?"

"Yup."

"...So now the question is where is our resident mad scientist?"

"That is a very good question...oh this does remind me of those days. I fucking hated those da-"

"HEY! HEY GUYS GUESS WHO I FOUND?"

"...FUCK."

"Oh gods not again..."

Research commences. Albeit slowly whether this is due to fear or because we don't know what the hell they do exactly who knows.

"Well we could likely sell them if we could identify them but that would require a super genius to catalog them and the idiot bandits who lifted the items forgot to grab the manifest. Not to mention these are legit black tech very rare even before the Fall and before the fall most of the stuff was locked up tighter then even a super AI. Not to mention being a goddamn nightmare to sell. Easier to move nukes then Black tech."
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47257876
>Turn 102
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 34 Resource. 23 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47257898
"Mindy, you wouldn't happen to be a Super would you?"
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47257898

>>47257898
We're sitting on dead assets or worse, a ticking time bomb. Let's not mess with Black tier shit until we're sure of what the hell it does and if we should sell it or burn it.

"Let's make a deal" have the CEO once again go to the Strange Shop and offer 7 loot and 10 resources for Super Scientist with the 'special request' that he 'not be afraid of things and give us very detailed and concrete answers'.

We need to get someone to tell us what this does so we know what to do with it and how to sell it if we can't use it.
>>
>>47257930
She wants nothing to do with the tech. Don't ask her to do it.

>>47257898
Also at this point anything we can do to upgrade/level our heroes?
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47257948
Rolling
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>47257948
Yeah.
>>
>>47257955
Maybe build them better facilities?

Also did Ginny ever reveal her super tank project she was working on a while ago
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47257948
Vote
>>
File: 1450774642184.jpg (170 KB, 963x1500) Image search: [Google]
1450774642184.jpg
170 KB, 963x1500
>>47258003
Nope.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47257898
"How's that Super Tank project going by the way Ginny?

Once we get our Artillery project up we also need a heavy frontliner to carry out defenses on the field."
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47257948
Support
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47257930
"Technically yes by Old World standards I am."

>>47257955
CEO has technically been upgraded. The best ways to upgrade a hero is by committing actions in which they excel.

>>47258003
Nope.

>>47257948
>>47258000
Goddamn it I can't believe you actually rolled high enough to find it again...

"Hm you think heroes are so cheap especially with a special request like that? What do you take my business for hm?"

"A super scientist like that...delivery may or may not arrive. Such people are hard to find and the price you offered may not be enough!"

"So why don't we make a gamble hm and see if luck shall take your side!"
>>47258044
"Uhh...well resources were diverted elsewhere. So it didn't go very far."
>>
>>47258167
"We're sitting on a TON of resources Ginny. We've got more resources than we know what to do with. How many do you need?

No. How many do you /want/?"
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47258167
"Tick tock the dice rolls! Now what shall luck decree?"

>Turn 103
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 28 Resource. 18 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47258216
>>47258167
ROLLING
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47258216
Need a roll Genie?
>>
File: 1461115159619.jpg (38 KB, 564x770) Image search: [Google]
1461115159619.jpg
38 KB, 564x770
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47258216
I fucking 1.
>>
>>47258216
Should we wait or make actions Genie? Mostly waiting to see if we'll get some info on this black tech.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47258216
"...and luck has made its claim! It shall be!"

FAILURE

"Too bad for you luck has not taken your side and the payment was not enough to change the tide!"
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47258372
"Ah pity. We'll try again another time."

>>47258216
"Okay, cut out ALL the black tech and lock it up. "

Work on our project clean and keep working on it.

And give Ginny her resources for the tanks. 8 is a good amount until she needs more.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47258400
Back to the grind
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47258372
Darned.
>>47258400
Rolling again
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47258400
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47258400
Roll
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47258400
"Hm tanks...super tanks. Should come up with something after awhile. Maybe."

Our forces have the artillery pieces figured out but the mini munitions built in factories is taking awhile longer to be made.

>Turn 104
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 24 Resource. 12 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47258497
Longer still if we don't keep working! Continue the research!
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47258530
Yup yup yup
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47258530
Support
>>
File: 1461776029096.jpg (406 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
1461776029096.jpg
406 KB, 1024x1448
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47258530
Never gonna give you up.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>47258530
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47258530
Research continues. Progress is made with the auto assembly mini munitions factory.

Meanwhile Preemo has dispatched a very large number of forces who passed nearby.

>Turn 105
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 26 Resource. 14 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47258658
Yo Preemo, anything we can help with in your outing?
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47258658
> Preemo has dispatched a very large number of forces who passed nearby.
"Hello there boys! You off to a good scrap? What's all the commotion?

If you're marching to war free to stop by the Colloseum for some chow before you march, get some for the road we'll make it half off just for you."
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47258658
Also keep working. This project is not going to finish itself.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47258705
Rolling
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47258705
Support
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47258679
>>47258687
"Just the usual goody tooshooes taking offense to the slavers. Happens every once in awhile."
>>
>>47258705
If we're lucky we'll be done with the project just in time to help Preemo in whatever battle they are doing.
>>
>>47258795
That wouldn't happen to be the slavers to the northwest of us would it?

Hey, if you guys ever need more ammo, weapons, or meds and drugs for the fight give us the call.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47258705
Vote
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47258705
Its going to take forever anon even if you had a super genius it still take awhile. That is what you get creating such small mini factories that can use resources to create munitions...

Those things weren't exactly cheap even before the fall and they had the proper materials too boot. Hah.

Anyway work continues and according to our researchers its gonna take a long while.

>Turn 106
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 29 Resource. 16 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47259311
Technically we could settle for the centralized factory system. But why stop there when we've gotten this far?

>Keep working
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47259375
Keep Working!
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47259375
Rolls
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47259375
Vote
>>
>>47259375
I threw you a bone with that one. Still though the main constraint for is making it smaller and powering it. Thing isn't likely to be cheap power wise.

Anyway research continues and our forces make good progress. However while researching a very large ruckus exploded up near the slaver base and the bandit channels exploded in activity.

It sounds like something went wrong. Very wrong.

>Turn 107
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 33 Resource. 18 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(3.4k Preemo)
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

I want to say we work on refining to get us better materials to work with.

>>47259451
So what's going on?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>47259451
That's not good. We better work twice as fast to get our main defense up in case things go south and the slavers bite it.

>Keep researching
>Make sure Ginny is working on this
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47259473
If this is going to be our primary defense we had better have it finished before whoever is attacking the slavers comes for us.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>47259469
Research roooooll
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47259473
Support, don't quit when we're nearly there.
>>
>>47221420
HEY ASSHOLE,
YOUVE GOT YOUR OWN BOARD NOW
GO SHIT UP >>>/qst/
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>47259514
mislink >>47259473
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47259473
This
>>
night bump
>>
another Bump. I wonder what went wrong? I wonder what team Thunder are up too?
>>
>>47263075
Wondering the same
>>
bamp
>>
bamp
>>
>>47221420
>>>/qst/
You have a board. Use it.
>>
bamp
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47259473
Rollan
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47259473
Much progress has been made. Especially has Ginny has started to help but even she says this kind of tech was considered complex before the fall and its not like we are a Think Tank.

Meanwhile we spotted some of Preemo's returning forces...they were clearly much fewer in number and appeared to be hastily running away with the odd 1skirmish against chasing harassment forces.

>Turn 108
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 36 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(3.5k Preemo)
>>
>>47273604
"Bane, Preemo, with our reputation uh. . .those guys will totally bypass us right?"

"Ginny, Mindy, if it boils down to it, if the stars align what is the minimum amount of turns it will get to finish AND build the artillery and missile defense system. We need to be prepared in case things go down."
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47273604
Mindy get on the project too, Ginny we'll need our project done asap. If there's anything you need to buy to make it down faster, you have up to 15 loot and 15 resources to have the CEO buy whatever you want to help make it easier, but we need it now.

CEO, actually, if those two don't need anything go to Bandit City and use the above resources to buy more technical engineers or siege specialists we'll take as many as we can get.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47273737
Rolling. If we're lucky they'll be focused on Preemo as their primary target, that will buy us time.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47273684
"Depends on how much they know..."

>>47273684
"four turns assuming we make critical breakthroughs every time. Dozens if not."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.