[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece Adventure Quest 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3
File: OP OP NO MI.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OP OP NO MI.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
previous; http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47102734/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: http://pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

The storms still raging around this patchwork monster of a ship, cannons are still firing, and screams still fill the night air. Hell I can barely hear myself think in the current volley of noise. Wind and rain blows against me, nearly blowing my cap off.

I yelp and hold it down, and glare up at our prisoner as he turns around with a glint in his eye.

"Did I say you could stop moving?" I ask angrily as I raise my revolver up, still holding my hat down as I'm being pelted by rain "Keep going"

He growls, his messy beard looking like a bunch of tentacles as his black eye almost shines in the candle light.

"Awww, don't be so sour Boss" Jack says teasingly, practically prancing besides the man "You lasted much longer than I thought you would"

"Shut up" the big man growls as he stomps down the hall "God you're even more annoying than you were before, if that was even possible"

"Oh please you just don't have any taste, like the rest of these brutes" Jack yawns, holding and folding his arms on the back of his head "I mean honestly, how can you sail this thing around, at least have some dignity"

"Also how the hell does it even float, you barely put the ships together, honestly it looks like you just nailed and roped it in place and hoped it would stay together" Yotshi says angrily, looking furious about the mere fact this floating fortress even exists

"Uuuh" the man says, stopping and nearly leaping into the air as I run into him, pressing my revolver into his back "AIIIIII!"

"Does it really matter?" I ask tiredly, barely turning to look over at yotshi as I try and catch up with our prisoner as he starts to jog down the hall way, whimpering like a child "we just need to break it, and besides, its no stranger than what me and Jack can do"
cont
>>
>>47220525

"Yeah, it doesn't really matter, all that matters is that it is pretty cool" Ochamu says happily "it's like we're raiding a castle or something, I've always wanted to do something like this"

Me, Yotshi, jack and our prisoner all turn and tilt our heads, staring at the big girl as she turns away, her messy mane of hair covering her eyes as she starts blushing furiously, pulling her cap down as she whimpers like a pup.

"What are you are looking at, it's just a dream of mine" She says meekly as I smirk and turn back around

What do I do?
[] ask our prisoner where we go next
[] See how the battle is doing
[] call serri back up
[] So jack, what did you do to piss this many people off anyways?
[] Discuss how this ship could work with yotshi
[] Encourage ochamu
[] Tease and toy with the prisoner
[] write in

Reminder, ignore shitposters and follow justice
>>
>>47220534
>[] ask our prisoner where we go next
>[] See how the battle is doing
>[] Discuss how this ship could work with yotshi
>[] Encourage ochamu
It's silly to ask how Jack pissed people off, It's jack.
>>
>>47220534
>[] Encourage ochamu
>>
>>47220534
>[] Encourage ochamu

> How does Jack piss off so many people
By being Jack.
>>
>>47220534
>[] Discuss how this ship could work with yotshi
>>
>>47220534
>[] Encourage ochamu
>>
>>47220534
>[] call serri back up
>>
"No reason, just surprised you wouldn't be living in the castle is all" I say calmly as I glance back at her, smirking warmly to try and cheer her up a bit "I mean, you aren't the type to break things for no good reason, and well, you're the closest thing to a princess I've ever met"

"Really?" She asks excitedly, walking up behind me and looking down at me, grinning like a little girl "Oh you're just saying that Adela"

"No I''m not, beside I don't life like that, often at least" I say flatly as I turn back around as the lanterns around us sway and blow in the wind "You really are one of most ladylike girls I ever met"

I smile as I hear Ochamu stomps around behind me, I glance at her, and see her shaking her fists happily, biting her tongue so she doesn't shout out.

"...I feel insulted now" the prisoner groans, turning around as well, I glare at him and press my revolver under his chin, and he turns pale as a sheet

"Yeah, should've told you, Evil eye here is a bit more forceful than I am" Jack says teasingly, leaning against the man as he shakes in plain terror "And much more prone to ...well doing this"

"Alright, I think you understand what you did wrong now" I say calmly as I twirl my revolver away from him "Now, where do we go next?"

"See those stairs over them, go up them and the ones next to them" He says as the sound of cannon fire slowly draws my attention away from them "Avoid all other corridors, since they'll be filled with our men, just go straight down the first one you see and you'll just have to...ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?"

The sea is as black as ink and is rolling around just like in my nightmares, bits of debris scattered over it like a bunch of fleas. Our borrowed ship is...surprisingly still holding up, I just hope Ajax is doing well on it. Thankfully Serri is distracting most of this ships fire, diving in and out of the water like some great serpent...which I guess it kind of is. I smile as the prisoner growls
cont
>>
Quick question
Should our character feel insulted by that?
Thanks.
>>
>>47220939
Feel insulted by what anon?
>>
>>47220914
I lazily glance at him, and he winces, his bandaged face contorting in pain as I twirl my revolver around idly.

"Just taking in the scenery" I say flatly as I motion him to move with my free hand

"How'd I end up like this" He groans "I had you dammit, I had all of you"

"Well, first off, you forgot who I was darling" Jack says mockingly, smacking him over the back of the head

"....fucking fop" The prisoner stammers angrily, as Jack grins manically.

And it doesn't take us long to reach the end of this hallway, there stair way right at the end of it leading up.

"Well?" the prisoner sighs angrily "there it is"
What do I do?
[] follow his directions
[] don't
[] make him go first
[] make jack go first
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47221012
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47221012
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>47221012
>[] follow his directions
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>47221012
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47221012
>>
>>47221056
Nice!
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47221012
>[] follow his directions
>>
"Is something wrong with her head?" he asks angrily, glancing at me nervously as I stair at the rickety, practically rotting stairs behind him "Why does she keep stopping like this"

"She's probably just mulling over the chances of you leading us into a trap, if she's smart, like me" Yotshi sighs, pushing his glasses up his nose as they start to fall again "Right? you haven't just fallen asleep standing up have you"

"She wouldn't do that...right?" Ochamu asks "Er...adela?"

"Yeah, just thinking" I lie as I wipe my nose and snort "But Yotshi is right, something seems a little fishy bout this"

"And it isn't the smell of this place" Jack says seriously, looking around and holding his nose closed

The prisoner turns away, muttering something under his breath. I sigh and lift my cap up by it's brim and clap my hands together as slowly as I can.

Fear starts to gather around my palms, from the prisoner we've been herding along, and from the floorboards above us.

I pull my hands apart, watching the fear caught between them slowly pull apart and stretch itself out as the wind wails around me, and rain continues to pitter and patter as it continues to soak me, my friends, and everything else to the bone.

"AKUMU" I shout slamming my hands back together, water dripping from my fingers as I do so "AKUMU NO SUMMONS!"

A low groan forces its way through the chaos of the night, as a hand with a revolver sewn in place of one of its fingers rips its way out of the flowing streams of terror. It latches onto nothing as it pulls the rest of it out, a chewed up marine cap being the first thing to come out, followed by a shadowy face with dull, doll like eyes. Oh, I think to myself as I smirk dully, it's me. A copy of my duster soon follows, all torn and patched up with pieces of shadow and trailing smoke.

the fake me groans again, and Ochamu nearly shrieks in a panic, before I put my finger over my lips and shakes me head, and she nods, just whimpering silently.
cont
>>
>>47221376
Yotshi makes a weird noise as he hugs Ochamu, shaking and quivering like a wet kitten.

And following the not me, are several mismatched marine coats, filled with shadows or serpents rolling around with weird googly eyes, they tip their hats to me as I command them to with a thought.

"Alright, you know what you need to get doing" I say, as I lazily point up the stairs, hearing the fake me groan as I turn around, and yawn.

I smile as the prisoner stares at me, looking even more horrified than before. There's an awkward silence, filled only with cannon fire and the storm and sea lashing around us. It's almost soothing in a way.

I close my eyes as I start to count down under my breath "1...2...3".

"Aaaand" I say in the middle of a yawn as I hear a spine tingling scream above me

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!" Some one screams "DON'T LET THEM TOUCH ME EW EW EEEEEEEEW!"

I cackle as I hear gun shots and a whole lot of other nasty noises over my head.

"YOU DAMN IDIOTS!" Our prisoner screaming, looking like he's about to pop a vein or two.

What do I do?
[] appologize to Ochamu...and yotshi
[] tease the prisoner
[] Ochamu, bring down the roof 1d20+ her strength
[] calmly walk up the stairs, and shoot anything that isn't scary looking 1d100
[] Jack, how bout you say hi to your old friends 1d100
[] GAME'S STILL ON BOYS, HYAH 4d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 74, 38, 15, 51 = 178 (4d100)

>>47221525
>[] appologize to Ochamu...and yotshi
>[] calmly walk up the stairs, and shoot anything that isn't scary looking 1d100
>[] Jack, how bout you say hi to your old friends 1d100
>[] GAME'S STILL ON BOYS, HYAH 4d100
>>
Rolled 14, 72, 82, 26 = 194 (4d100)

>>47221525
[] appologize to Ochamu...and yotshi
[] GAME'S STILL ON BOYS, HYAH 4d100
>>
Rolled 36, 6, 55, 12 = 109 (4d100)

>>47221525
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47221525
>[] calmly walk up the stairs, and shoot anything that isn't scary looking 1d100
>>
Rolled 79, 5, 29, 40 = 153 (4d100)

>>47221525
>>
File: 1428026074065.jpg (123 KB, 639x609) Image search: [Google]
1428026074065.jpg
123 KB, 639x609
>>47221574
I have the smuggest fucking grin right now.
>>
Rolled 19, 60, 93, 69 = 241 (4d100)

>>47221525

>>47221574
Looks like they'll be facing two nightmares now
>>
"Sorry Ochamu, and Yotshi" I say as I start to calmly walk foward to the stairs, sneakily drawing my other revolver as I go "Guess you didn't want to see something like that, but...you know I never know what's going to come out when I use that"

"I..I just didn't like how much it looked like you" Ochamu stutters, sounds like she's still shacking a bit to "It was...just creepy seeing two of you"

"Yeah, one of you is enough" Yotshi says, his voice a little high pitched than usual as I start up the stairs, towards the sounds of a fight, as a man comes falling past me, covering his head as one of the illusions vanishes over him "Hey why are you going up there already Adela?"

I turn back towards him as I start going up the second set of stairs and shrug, as he tilts his head in confusion, as Jack cleans his nails next to him.

I shake my head, looking at my own feet, and my hands as I hold my revolvers down, as I walk up the wet steps, whistling to myself as I step up the finale step and lean to the side as the air shakes with another gun shot, and I feel the bullet fly past my ear, leaving it ringing in its way as I lift my arms and look up.

There's a man struggling aganinst my doppelganger, as the illusions take pot shots at his friends, as they try to figure out where to shoot. The man looks up at me, his eyes turning real confused as I smile, aiming my pistols at his chest.
_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4
_

"GAME'S STILL ON BOYS!" I Shout as I pull the triggers back, my arms shaking with recoil as the man goes flying back, and my doppelganger stumbles forward, raising her hands like me as I step out, grinning now

"HYAH!" I scream as I start to run forward, throwing my arms out, and with a twitch of my fingers, sending two more men to the floor as they struggle to reload their rifles in time to hit me, there hats flying in the air, and I shoot them to.

"OH you...ADELA, THAT'S CHEATING!" Yotshi screams as he comes running up
cont
>>
>>47221924
the stairs behind me, nearly slipping back down them as he draws his saber and runs to catch up on my count as I get to my fake's side, staring down the other naredowells as they rush to help their friends.

"LEFT SHIN, RIGHT THIGH, RIBS, CHEEK" Yotshi counts off as I sigh, sucking in and enjoying all of the fear in the air as the pirates stare at me like I'm the devil, and they're practically right in that regard "COME ON AT LEAST MAKE THIS DIFFICULT FOR ME!"

The men finally get the courage to charge me, which is a very stupid thing to do. I mean I have four guns right now.

I grin as I start pulling the trigger as quickly as I can, along side my summon, a hail of bullets and fear sending the pirates right back to running away, and I just keep on walking towards them, laughing.

"HA...ha...ha"

"WAIT, DON'T LEAVE ME DOWN HERE WITH THEM!" Ochamu cries as she breaks through the stair well, judging from the sound at least.

I turn and see her running around in a panic, three men passed out on her shoulders as she knocks down more in her blind run from imagined danger.

I smirk as yet another me walks up, and jack smirks, casually strolling up next to another pirate, who's staring at the madness as Ochamu runs around, and Yotshi acts like he's teaching a medical class. Jack leans against him, smirks and taps him on the shoulder.

"Han han nooo" He says almost mockingly

I hear a gun shot behind me as I turn around, and raise my revolvers again, there's still a few illusions left, and all of the pirates on my side are either on the ground, or trying to plead with my nightmare to go away as they cower like dogs in a thunderstorm.

What do I do?
[] keep shooting 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[] Hey, lead me to where the captain actually is, and I might not shoot y'all
[] DEVIL'S GLARE 1d100
[] walk past them, following the prisoners directions
[] Get the prisoner back 1d20+speed
[] write in
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47222071
>[] Hey, lead me to where the captain actually is, and I might not shoot y'all
>[] DEVIL'S GLARE 1d100
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47222071
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>47222071
>>
>>47222128
Adela is really kicking ass this thread
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47222071
>[] DEVIL'S GLARE 1d100
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47222071
>[] DEVIL'S GLARE 1d100
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>47222071
>>
>>47222146
Don'tcha know? Adela's standing in for the Hangman currently!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bARWt2SX170&nohtml5=False
>>
>>47222182
Man that fit's perfectly for a myth to scare people/warning for people on tumbling weed!
>>
I twirl my revolvers around, and walk over to them, smirking as I stick my shooters back in their holsters. I kinda wonder what they see me as, but I know the answer, they see me as the grim reaper coming straight for their souls.

One of them grins a broken tooth grin, and stands up, rushing me with snot dripping down his face and a real dumb look on his face.

I tilt my head, and step to the side, my duster flowing behind me as I slap him on the cheek, fear spreading over it in the form of crawling vines.

"AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK!" I shout as they shoot over him, his eyes going blank as he falls to the floor drooling and groaning as his limbs twitch into a real odd position "Idiot, now, the rest of you better know your place"

My vision starts to turn black as I glare at them, and a few of them keel over, clutching their chests and gasping for air as they others start panting and sweating bullets.

"Good, now unless you're fixin for more hurting, I assume we're on the same page now" I say sternly as I walk up to one of them, a bald man with large and fluffy red side burns

I grab his face with my left hand, like grandpa used to say he did when he caught pirates, and I smile just like him as I crouch down to look him in the eyes, as he shakes like a dying man.

"Now, lead me to where the captain actually is, and I might not shoot y'all like dogs" I say coldly as I press my face nearly against his before I let go.

"Y..y..yes right away mama, ss...so..sorry for the trouble, we were just following orders is all" he says, rubbing his hands together as he stumbles back, trying to stand.

"Well you just a gentleman" I say as I turn back around, and see the rest of the carnage, Ochamu whimpering and rubbing her knuckles as Yotshi tries to clean his sword, while jack stands there, as smug and disgusted as ever "So by my count I'm in the lead, followed by Yotshi, then Ochamu, and then you jack"
cont
>>
>>47222317

"Awww, well I have plenty of time to catch up" Jack says calmly as he tries to straighten his hair "You'll see"

"Sure we will jacky" Yotshi sighs as he stares at me tiredly "Honestly I'm starting to think you're not human, how the hell are you keeping up this kind of pace"

I just smirk and shrug.

"Ha...ha" Ochamu pants "I..I need a bit of a break, also don't even leave me with hi...wait, where's the prisoner?"

"Ahh dammit" Yotshi groans "We forgot him!"

"I didn't" Jack says flatly "I just didn't care"

What do I say?
[] Well he doesn't matter, we have plenty of them now anyways, now get moving boys
[] Jack, go get him back, since you didn't forget him
[] who care's lets going
[] *chain our new prisoners together with fear forged chains* 1d100
[] Eh, he can't do much now can he
[] Damn, Be right back
[] write in
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>47222366
>[] Jack, go get him back, since you didn't forget him
>[] *chain our new prisoners together with fear forged chains* 1d100
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47222366
>Jack, go get him back, since you didn't forget him
>*chain our new prisoners together with fear forged chains* 1d100
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>47222366
>>
>>47222391
Shit girl calm down
>>
>>47222366
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47222366
>>47222417
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>47222366
>[] Well he doesn't matter, we have plenty of them now anyways, now get moving boys
>[] who care's lets going
>>
"Well jack, you better go get him, since you're the only one of us who seems to have remembered him" I say smiling as Jack groans, frowning more dramatically than I thought was possible.

"Oh sooo cruel!" He groans loudly, putting the back of his hand against his forehead "But fiiiine, one beaten brute coming up, don't worry about me, I'll catch up as soon as I can"

"Thank ya" I say happily as I turn back to the recently captured pirates, who stare at me like they've just seen a ghost, which could be what they're saying my face as "Now for you, hold still"

I grab the side burned one's hands and focus, pulling their fear over them and around them, forging it and turning it solid, making them jump in surprise as chains, vines and rope wrap around them, binding them together by their ankles and feet.

"Now get moving" I command as I let go of him, and put my hands on my hips

"Some how, you're even scarier on business" Yotshi says chuckling "Didn't think that was possible"

"Is anything stuck in my hair?" Ochamu asks, as she tries to brush her mess of her hair down as she starts walking over to follow the line

"Besides your fingers?" I say teasingly as she turns bright red again as she struggles to free her hands from her messy mane "Nah you're good"

The pirates sigh, and start walking down towards a dark hallway.

What do I do?
[] chat with one of my friends for a bit
[] mess around with my fading doppleganger
[] spin and twirl my guns around
[]walk in front of the chain gain
[] call for serri
[] check on the battle
[] write in
>>
>>47222694
>[] spin and twirl my guns around
>[]walk in front of the chain gain
>[] call for serri
>>
>>47222694
[] spin and twirl my guns around
[]walk in front of the chain gain
[] call for serri
[] check on the battle
>>
>>47222694
>>
>>47222694
>[] call for serri
>[] check on the battle
>>
>>47222694
>[] call for serri
>[] check on the battle
>>
I push my way to the front of the chain gang, drawing my revolvers as I go, and twirling them around as I look dead ahead, not bothering to turn and acknowledge the captured pirates standing right next to me. Instead I start whistling to myself as I watch my guns spin around, before I catch them with my thumb and spin them the other way as I turn to check and see how the battle on the sea is going.

I frown, it hasn't changed much, but the ship we brought over here is starting to get a little more tattered, and I still can't see Captain's ship anywhere....what's taking him so long to get here.

I sigh angrily and step in front of the chain gun as I whistle sharply and shout "SERRI!".

and in half a moment, the sea king rises up and looks at me curiously, like it's wondering why I'm shouting for it all of sudden, and why all of these strange men are freaking out and making fools of themselves. Serri is looking, a bit beaten up, having a few cuts along his scales and few wounds even.

Apparently I take too long to say something, because Serri vanishes down back into the waves with a snort. I shrug, and pull my cap back down as I walk down the darkened hallway.

roll 1d20+ perception
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>47222883
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>47222883
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47222883
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47222883
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>47222883
>>
18+6
__
And it just gets darker and darker as I go deeper in it, there's not a single candle or window letting light in it, and soon it's pretty much pitch black. Ochamu whimpers from somewhere behind me as I keep on walking forward, hearing the chains behind me rattle against their prisoners with everystep they take.

Well, I can't see a damn thing in here, but I can certainly here everything. Including someone running down the other end in some sort of armor, dragging an axe or something along the ground.

Bet he thinks he's being clever to.

What do I do?
[] fear forge a wall 1d100
[] Fire down the hall way 1d100
[] Make a lariat and try to catch him with it 1d100
[] Devil's glare down the hall way 1d100
[] keep walking, and step out of the way at the last second 1d20+dexterity
[] write in
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47222993
>[] Devil's glare down the hall way 1d100
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47222993
>[] Fire down the hall way 1d100
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47222993
[] Fire down the hall way 1d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47222993
>[] Devil's glare down the hall way 1d100
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47222993
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>47222993
>>47223030
lets reroll that one
>>
>>47223030
Devil's Luck
>>
Do you wish to use the devil's luck?
[] yes, roll 1d100
[] no
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47223082
>[] yes, roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47223082
[] yes, roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47223082
>[] yes, roll 1d100
>>
>>47223115
hue hue
Good thing we only take one reroll
>>
>>47223124
Yup, One of the times only getting one roll is good.
>>
I raise my revolver, trying to follow the sound as it runs down the hall way towards me, faster and faster and louder and louder with each passing second.

Good thing this hallway isn't wide enough for me to really miss. I squint, and squeeze the trigger back, as the flash lights up the darkness, and I see a fat man with a bucket on his head, dragging a long axe looking spearish thing behind him. My shout bounces off of him, and sends him stumbling back, as I hear Ochamu or Yotsh shriek in terror, can't really tell.

What do I do?
[] keep shooting 1d100
[]forge a wall between us 1d100
[] run past him 1d20+Speed
[] write in
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47223234
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47223234
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47223234
>[]forge a wall between us 1d100
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47223234
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47223234
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47223234
>>47223256
HAHAHAHA!
>>
>>47223256
These dice today, I swear, ridiculous
>>
"I AM THE SECOND VANGUARD OF THE FLOATING GRAVEYARD!" He screams in an ear gratingly high pitched voice "YOU DARE ENTER MY LAIR WITH MY CREW MATES IN"

"Oh forget this" I groan, as I raise my other hand, drawing the fear of our prisoners into my revolvers as I get ready to get this over with "AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOTU"

"Akumu what now?" He asks slowly as I pull the trigger, and a ball of glowing purple flies out of my gun and slams into his chest, splattering him with fear, which quickly coils and locks around him as he shrieks in surprise and falls over with a loud thud.

"What was he screaming about?" Ochamu asks as she walks over to my side, or tries to, it sounds like she bumped into every prisoner on the way to me "I wasn't paying attention to be honest"

"Who cares?" Yotshi asks as he strikes a match, lighting up the room as the fat man whimpers on the floor, his eyes rolled back and streaming with tears "He sounded like an idiots anyways"

What do I do?
[] tie him to the chain gang
[] wake him up and interrogate him
[]leave him here
[]Draw on his face
[] Break his weapon
[] take his weapon
[] write in
>>
>>47223460
>[] tie him to the chain gang
>[]Draw on his face
>[] Break his weapon
>>
>>47223460
>[] take his weapon
>>
>>47223460
>[]leave him here
>[]Draw on his face
>[] Break his weapon
>>
>>47223460
>[]Draw on his face
>[] take his weapon
>>
>>47223460
>[] take his weapon
>>
>>47223460
I feel kinda bad for him.....
>>
"Ochamu" I say turning back to her as she stands at attention, looking a little awkward standing between the prisoners and the wall "Come over here and carry his weapon for me, okay?"

"Oh, of course, it doesn't look that heavy anyways" She says happily as she tries to scoot her way out from between the wall and the pirates."Do feel kind of bad for the guy, he looked so sure of himself"

"Well then he shouldn't have taken time he didn't have for a speech" I say flatly as I lift my cap up, as Yotshi walks over and takes his helmet off, revealing his twirling mustache and double chin, as well as his two buck teeth "Actually, I have a question for you Ochamuuu"

"Oh?" she asks, stumbling and nearly slamming into me as she gets out of her little pickle behind me "Well what is it? also that's very lady like of you to ask first"

"Do you have a pen or marker" I ask, grinning as I look down at the man on the floor "I Want to draw on his face"

"And suddenly you're entire scary aura vanished, wonder where it went" Yotshi groans "Come on, do you really need to mess around RIGHT now?"

"Yes?" I say flatly as I look up at Ochamu, who covers her mouth and giggles.

"Yeah just give me a second to find one" she says happily as Yotshi groans

"This has to be a nightmare" He whines quietly as Ochamu hands me a pen, and I get to my work.
__

"Arrgh, can't one of you carry his fat behind?" the sideburned pirate groans as he struggles to walk up, with the vanguard guy tied to his and his friends back as we walk down the hallway, our way lit by candles Yotshi has been lighting "He's breaking our backs over here"

What do I do?
[] glare at them
[] It builds character
[] So, how many of these vanguards are there?
[] Quit complaining
[] Devil glare a few of them 1d100
[] write in
>>
>>47223782
>[] It builds character
>[] So, how many of these vanguards are there?
>[] Quit complaining
>>
>>47223782
>[] Quit complaining
>[] It builds character
>>
>>47223782
>[] glare at them
>[] Quit complaining
>[] It builds character
>>
>>47223782
>[] It builds character
>[] Quit complaining
>>
>>47223782
>[] glare at them
>[] It builds character
>[] Quit complaining
>>
"Quit complaining" I say sternly as I walk back into the rain and wind, holding my hat down as I try to ignore the cold sting each drop of rain brings as it pelts my face "It builds character"

"Easy for you to say miss Marine" the Side burned fellow sighs "You're only in this for a promotion aren't you"

"You really have no idea what she's like, at all" Ochamu sighs angrily "And can you try and keep quite, we're trying to be stealthy here"

"Trying being the key word" Yotshi says flatly as he pushes up his glasses "But I don't doubt she won't get another promotion for this"

"Maybe, but I'm not aiming for it, I just fall into it" I say calmly as I grab onto wet and cold iron railing, so I don't slip down the stairs I'm walking up "How many of these vanguards are there anyways?"

"Well, three, but...you took down two of them I'm guessing" The sideburned fellow says "how did you beat boss anyways?"

"Err...I threw a canon at him" Ochamu says meekly "and broke the floor under him"

"Oh....well he didn't have much of a bounty on him, no idea why he was made into one...guess it's cause Bellary was sweet on him" The pirate snorts

"Of course she was"Yotshi says "So jack's probably having the time of his life down there chasing him"

"Yeah probably" I say nodding slowly "So who's the other vanguard"

"Oh...well you'll meet him soon" The pirate says smugly as we walk down the hall and reach apart that's been blown to smithereens, except for a small rope bridge across it leading to a colorful ship shaped like a dog, with tents and drapes covering its top

"Cause he's right across there...er somewhere" The pirate says nervously

What do I do?
[] run across the bridge 1d20+Speed
[] reinforce the bridge with fear 1d100
[] have Ochamu stay back here to hold it down 1d20+str
[] Make the pirates walk across it first
[] stare down the bridge 1d20+perception
[] wait for jack
[] write in
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47223948
>[] reinforce the bridge with fear 1d100
>[] wait for jack
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47223948
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47223948
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47223948
>[] wait for jack
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47223948
>[] wait for jack
>>
"Well, I'm not crossing it like this" I sigh as I step away from the rickety bridge swaying in the wind, right as it loses one of its boards "But thankfully, I think I have a way I might better fix it"

"Eh?" The pirates ask, looking as confused as ever as Ochamu frowns, and Yotshi snickers.

I quick draw my pistols and fire above their heads, listening to them scream as Fear pours out of their gobs and into the air, as they all slump against eachother, shivering.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" they shout, sounding like they're about to start crying.

"I just needed some fear is all, stop crying" I groan as I pull their terror into my hands, and start hardening it as I put my hand down on the bridges first rope "Now, all of us are going to sit tight until Jack gets here, and then we're going to go across"

The fear flows down the bridge, and expands, making it look like an actually bridge tinged purple. It stops rocking int he wind, and simply stays there in one place as a man in a ragged coat walks out to the other side, and waits there calmly.

I pull my cap over my eyes and lean against a wall as I wait for jack to get back. There's a few minutes of silence, as wind and rain beats against my face again, and I struggle to stay in one place as I get even wetter than before, but after what seems like an eternity, I hear a familiar chuckle to my side.

"What took you so long?" I ask turning to him as the floating fortress rocks in a weird way

"Oh I was just revisting some memories" Jack says, as the copy of my face grins widely , as he shoves the beaten and bruised first vanguard onto the floor, where he whimpers weakly "But I got our man, so don't worry"

"Good, now come on fellahs, we're nearly at the home stretch here" I say calmly as I step onto the bridge, and the cloaked figure does the same, his tattered cloak blowing in the wind.
>>
>>47224195

What do I say?
[] actually, on seconds thought, y'all stay here, I feel a duel coming on
[] Jack....go first, I think he wants to talk to you
[] Yotshi want to handle it?
[] Ochaaaamuu, can I ask for a favour?
[] just keep on walking, maybe if we ignore him he'll walk us by
[] write in
>>
>>47224201
>[] actually, on seconds thought, y'all stay here, I feel a duel coming on
>>
>>47224201
>[] Yotshi want to handle it?
>[] Ochaaaamuu, can I ask for a favour?
>>
>>47224201
>[] Jack....go first, I think he wants to talk to you
>>
>>47224201
>>
>>47224201
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84FPJAb7rM
_
Wait a second, I know that tune he's humming, it's familiar, hell it almost sounds like the tune ma would hum for me when I couldn't sleep...something feels off about this, yet right. It feels like I'm about to have a show down, and though this man is probably a pirate who wants nothing more to cut my head off and put it on a stick somewhere, I can't really find itself in me to ruin and defile the sanctity of a duel by bringing friends with me.

"Actually, on second thought"I say, holding my hand out to stop my friends from getting on the bridge with me "I y'all stay here, I feel a duel coming on"

"What, oh come don't do this right now Adela, we can swarm him and" Yotshi says, sounding annoyed as he rubs his forehead

"No, yet her go, it's the fateful duel on a bridge" Ochamu says happily "you can't mess something like this up"

"Hey Adela, if you survive, tell me what's with the tumbling weeders obession with duels!" Jack shouts as I start to walk across the bridge, humming the same tune to myself as I do, not saying a word.

the wind wails around me, and rain tips and taps on the fear under my feet, echoing every footstep I take, as the man shakes his arms, and bones tied to his coat rattle as he grabs two curved tomahawks from his sides and rest them on his shoulder, as he gets to the middle.

I reach there not long after, five steps between us as we stare each other down.

I hold my arms at my side, under my duster, as he pulls his hood off, revealing a tanned face, with three red lines down it, aged and weathered, with a grey ponytail tied in the back. He's chewing on a bit of wheat as he smiles and looks at me.

"Well, if it ain't a lass from home" He says, with an accent like mine as he chews on the grass in his mouth "I'd say you were a looker, but I don't lie...guessin you one of the De'terrar ilk, I've seen that hat before, when I was young, I must say it's wonderful to meet you"
cont
>>
>>47224473

"And I'm surprised to meet another tumbling fellah" I say as I start walking up to him as he does the same "We seem to be a rarity on the waves"

"Hmm, that's cause most of us are content with home, but we raise hell when we leave it don't we" He chuckles as he walks up to me and past me, and I do the same, stopping just past his shoulder

"Only if we're pirates" I say bitterly as he frowns and looks back at me "Which as you can clearly see I'm not, which puts us at a bit of an impasse Old timer"

"Pirate? Nah, I'm just an old merc looking for a few more pay checks" He says, as he continues to chew calmly "And I must say it's mighty brave for a youngin like you not to bring friends along to a tussle"

"Hey, I'm from tumbling weed to, you know how we are, ganging up just ain't fair, especially on an old man like you" I say calmly as I grab my revolvers and glance back at you "it's just ain't done"

"Hmm, good to see you took after Junior then" the old man says calmly "Well little girl with the scary face...lets exchange pleasantries before we get at it like a pack of mad dogs, Call me Bloodhawk...or Jeb, most call me jeb"

What do I say? roll 1d100 to get the drop on him
[] And you may Call me Adela "Evil eye" De'terrar, Mr Hawk
[] Adela, Adela De'terrar
[] Well you got it right, I am De'terrar, Adela De'terrar, and well, sorry for this
[] does it really matter
[] I'll try to go easy on you
[] The winds are blowing mighty fierce don't ya think?
[] write in
>>
>>47224567
>[] Well you got it right, I am De'terrar, Adela De'terrar, and well, sorry for this
>[] The winds are blowing mighty fierce don't ya think?
>>
>>47224567
>[] And you may Call me Adela "Evil eye" De'terrar, Mr Hawk
>>
>>47224567
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47224567
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47224567
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47224567
>>47224597
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47224567
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47224584
Forgot my roll, Have a song to make up for that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlvPnE0o7x4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpItbTwNVOU
_

"And you may call me Adela "Evil Eye" De'terrar" I say politely as I run my fingers up and down the triggers, getting ready as Jeb taps his fingers on his axe "Mr hawk"

"Nice to see you were raised right, been around such rude mannerless folk, it's refreshing" He says calmly, not a single crack of nervousness in his voice "To see such a well mannered little lady like you...I'm sure you've heard the old saying, Misfortune comes on the winds as fast as a bullet?"

"The winds are blowing might fierce don't ya think" I say as I start to pull my revolvers from their holsters

"Must be an unlucky night, but I don't think I need to talk about misfortune to you" He chuckles "You have the devil in you after all"

He starts to turn, and I pivot around on my heels pulling my revolvers on him as he swings his axes down and catches them mid air, staring down the barrels of my eight shooters with a smug grin.

"Hmm, quick on your feet" He says slowly, dropping his arms as I squint at him, he's planning something "Well lets see how quick they are!"

Roll 1d20+speed
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>47224747
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47224747
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>47224747
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47224747
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47224747
>>
>>47224788
NICE!
>>
20+6= 26+ crit = SUCCESS!
_
I blink, lifting my legs in a sort of horse like hop, raising one after the other as I hold my hat down, as I hear something swing through the air under me, and only get enough of a look to see old jeb swinging his tomahawks where my legs were seconds ago, ducking under me and slipping behind me as I leap over to where he was seconds ago.

"Hmm, definitely aren't lying" He says happily, his old eyes leering at me as he flips his axes around "Been awhile since I've seen a youngin as quick as you, surprised I can keep up, Adela?"

"Nah, one thing I learned in my life, is when a man grows old in a business like yours, you always give them respect" I say smirking as he smiles like my grandpa "And never take your eye of them"

"Smart girl" He says nodding slowly "Well I've decided, you seem like you may just be worthy enough to duel this old hawk, Five paces, back to back, and we can start this properly"

I lift my cap up

and

What do I do?
[] play by the rules 1d100
[] Cheat 1d100
[]write in
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47224915
>[] play by the rules 1d100
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47224915
>play by the rules 1d100
No other choice
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47224915
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47224915
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>47224915
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47224915
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47224915
>>
I walk up to him, and wait for him to slowly walk behind me, his back against mine, as the storm makes both of our coats dance around in it madly, neither of us saying a word as we put our weapons into our their holsters and sheathes, as my friends watch us in confusion, but they wouldn't understand it, this is just politeness, ain't no other way to go about it, this is the only proper way to fight some one with respect.

I hold my leg out, and step in tune with him, waiting to take my second set until her does the same, and we repeat this little dance, until we get to the forth. The wind stops, and the rain falls slowly, almost like nature itself wants to watch what the outcome will be. My heart beats like a drum, but my expression remains the same as I take the finale step, my heart thudding in my chest as I stop.

A silent moment passes, and then I spin around, drawing my right revolver, and fanning the hammer as I pull it from my coat, and fire.

A tomahawk flies over to me, and glances my left shoulder, cutting my scar open again as I wince in pain and slump foward. Jeb grunts in pain, doing the same as he clutchs his right shoulder.

"huh....must be getting slow in my age" He chuckles as he stands back up, and I do the same "Mind if I get my axe? If it isn't too much for you, I'd prefer we'd keep like this, rather than that running around you kids seem to enjoy"

What do I do?
[] Continue dueling properly 1d100
[] Don't let him get his axe, and force him to fight normally 1d100
[] Play dirty 1d100
[] Ask if we can just call it a draw, no one needs to get hurt more than we have already
[] write in
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>47225087
>[] Continue dueling properly 1d100
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47225087
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47225087
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>47225087
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47225087
>>
I nod, and walk back to position, putting my back to him as I stare at my friends, smiling calmly as I spin the custom cylinder of my revolver, before I put it back into its home. I chuckle as I see Ochamu, wincing as she covers her eyes with her big hands, and Yotshi just stares at me, looking like he's currently a little broken in the head. Jack glances at me, and waves lazily, as I hear Jeb's footsteps slowly walk back over to me, and the warmth from his coat meeting mine, as I feel blood dripping down my left arm again.

I lift my leg again, taking the first step, and then the second, moving to the third much faster than last time, and taking the forth almost as quickly. But then comes the fifth, and we're going slow as old snails again.

And when we finally step down, our steps echo through the night air.
_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1JG5ri6fI
_

I pivot around, drawing my revolver with my left arm, raising it out of my coat as I grit my teeth in pain. I fire my revolver, the gun shot ringing through the night.

A tomahawk flies past my ear, nearly clipping it as it flies by, just missing my forhead by an inch or two. And now I see why. Jeb's huddled over, clenching his hand, shuddering as blood drips out of his fingers.

"I'd say the wind did it" He says, letting go, wrapping a piece of his cloak around his hand "But I can't lie to a lady, that was all you there....come on, another round, Don't have doubt you'll win this one...but who knows.. he.. who knows"

What do I do?
[] third round 1d100
[] refuse
[] Compliment jeb on his aim
[] ask if he wants me to patch his hand up properly before we go back to it 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47225251
>[] third round 1d100
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47225251
>[] ask if he wants me to patch his hand up properly before we go back to it 1d100
>[] Compliment jeb on his aim
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47225251
>[] third round 1d100
>>
>>47225251
>[] refuse
You were already losing without maimed hand, take the loss with grace man.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>47225251
>Compliment jeb on his aim
>ask if he wants me to patch his hand up properly before we go back to it 1d100
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47225251
>[] Compliment jeb on his aim
>[] ask if he wants me to patch his hand up properly before we go back to it 1d100
Only fair.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>47225251
>[] third round 1d100
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47225251
>[] third round 1d100
>>
>>47225251
>>47225296
A shame, but it looks like no one else wants this, changing to
>[] third round 1d100
then.
Giving him a pity fix up is not only dumb, because he will kill us if we lose, but also extremly insulting to him as man of honor.
He got hurt during the duel, fixing that up is basically cheating.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47225251
>[] third round 1d100
>>
"Who knows" I say shrugging, frowning as the old man smiles again, shaking his hand as he walks up to me, slower than he did last time, as he tries to keep his hand in place so as not to undo the bandages.

And so I walk slower, just to be fair, even though I want to walk faster so I don't have to watch him hobble his way to his spare weapon.

I don't say anything, it'd be rude to jeer or joke, and anything I could say could be offensive to his honor, and it just wouldn't be polite to bring insult to a man like this, besides, he's been polite to me so far, no reason for me not to return it in the same.

I walk to the place, and hear him walk up to my back, and press against me to straighten himself up. The first step is slow, as I wait for him to get ready to take it, the second is almost a stumble, and in the third we've got our pace set, forth pass without much notice, and the fifth comes again. And once again, we take our time, the wind picking back up, signalling our finale step. We stand there for a second, waiting for the wind to calm down, so as not to spoil our aim.

It passes, and I turn around calmly, drawing both of my pistols. I fire my left one right into the air, as his axe flies past my hand, and I raise up my right revolver and pull the trigger in the same instant as he toss his remaining axe. It flies towards me, and I step to the sigh, holding my breath and sucking in my stomach as it slams into the ground where I was standing.

Jeb groans in pain and I look back to see him holding his gut, his gray hair coming loose from his pony tail, and falling over his face in strands. He straightens up, and sighs, standing there for a moment, as he stares me in the eyes, and into my soul.

"One....more" he says calmly "I must be getting old, but I ain't even turn away from a duel, and I won't start now"

"You can lay down" I say hopefully as he laughs "You're going to put yourself out of business old timer"
cont
>>
>>47225490

"Haaa, I shoulda down it years ago anyways, just give me one last draw" He says sternly "Besides, it'd feel wrong to end it on three passes, when I can still breath, just let this stubborn old man have his way hmm?"

What do I do?
[] Fourth draw 1d100
[] Don't move, just stare at him
[] You're stubborn you know that
[] well...you sure are from tumblin weed
[]I've already won, just stop already
[] You're just trying to cripple yourself now
[] write in
>>
>>47225510
>[] Don't move, just stare at him
>[] You're stubborn you know that
>[] well...you sure are from tumblin weed
>[] You're just trying to cripple yourself now
>There ain't no honor in continuing
>>
>>47225510
>>
>>47225510
>[]I've already won, just stop already
>[] Don't make me shoot a wounded older gentlemen, it ain't right.
>>
>>47225510
I don't really want to maim or kill him, He seems like an okay guy.
>>
>>47225510
>>
>>47225510
>>
>>47225510
>why're you workin for this lady anyway. seems like your to nice to waste your time here. If your lookin for good fights you can join my crew and I can guarantee it'll be more fun.

Also I found out I'm a retard because I didn't get the connection with Tumble weed and the wild west until just now and I've been here since the start.
>>
File: Really.jpg (13 KB, 218x165) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
13 KB, 218x165
>>47225510
>>47225600
>Also I found out I'm a retard because I didn't get the connection with Tumble weed and the wild west until just now and I've been here since the start.
You have GOT to be shitting me.
>>
>>47225600
>and I've been here since the start.
I don't believe you, Since it's been mentioned MANY TIMES that Adela is based off an old west gunslinger.
>>
>>47225618
I am not a clever or smart man.
>>
>>47225657
Just never really thought about the name of the place, for some reason that *click* never happened for me until the duel started and I imagined a tumbleweed passing over it.

I'm not the only one that's aiming to get at least one new crew member for each of the big missions am I? Old west axe thrower who may not be able to do his moves as well anymore but still can pass them on sounds like a nice addition.
>>
>>47225657
I think his point wasn't that he didn't get there was a wild west connection between Adelas home island and the wild west, only he didn't get the connection with the tumbling weed plant.
>>
>>47225699
Nah, We already have the old west spot filled.
>>
>>47225736
More of a mentor role. Perhaps he could teach some of the regular crew that Adela doesn't know as well how to fight with his style even if Adela herself doesn't use it. Would probably give a decent buff to their fights when boarding other ships.
>>
>>47225769
>More of a mentor role.
Adela doesn't really need a mentor role, Plus it just doesn't fit for her character to have one.
>>
I stand and stare at him, crossing my arms after I twirl my revolvers back into their holster. I don't take a step towards him, I just stare at him as he tries to hobble over to me, his pain painted clearly on his face.

"Well come on, don't just stand there, I'm not going to walk that far just to get shot" He says jokingly as he keeps walking

"You're stubborn, you know that?" I say tilting my head to the right "You sure are from tumblin weed, that's clear as day"

"Of course I am, now get to drawing, ain't no reason to spice this up with talkin" He says angrily as he tries to push his way past me, and I push my shoulder against him, barring him on this little bridge.

"You're just trying to cripple yourself now" I say, looking past him and down the bridge, as he stops, shaking as he leans against me, his old face splattered with rain and tears "There ain't no honor in continuing"

"And what the hell else am I supposed to do?" He hisses, looking up at me with sad eyes, tears streaming down his wrinkled face "this is all I know darlin, and I've gotten old, ain't go no wife, no skills besides my aim and arm, and both are getting rusty and weak, what else is there for an old dog like me on this sea?"

He grabs my duster, and pulls on it, as his frown deepens, and dread covers his face.

"It's all I ever done" He says quietly "Left tumblin when I was young, traveled around during the age of the best, and yet here I am, alive when I should've been gone long ago, there's not many of my breed on the waves anymore, and...the only one I know, your grandfather, why he's barely changed at all besides appearances, and yet here I am, every day a new pain, a new ache, and I am still around, I wasn't meant to burn and last, I was meant to go out with a bang, but the bang never came for me, so I kept looking for it, please...just give me what I want, I don't want to wake up and see myself as an old withered crow some day, just give me what I want, I can't do anything else"
cont
>>
>>47225791
>Plus it just doesn't fit for her character to have one.
I don't have any particular feeling on recruiting this dude or not, but I find that claim is odd, why do you think that?
>>
>>47225791
Not for Adela, for the rest of the crew. He would be a supporting character. Not one of the main characters in the group. Just someone who we know and is a capable fighter that's friendly with us.
>>
>>47225816
>but I find that claim is odd, why do you think that?
It just feels like it doesn't fit with her personality really, And she doesn't really need a mentor since she's finding her own way.
>>
>>47225808
I look down at him as his hands shake, as he grips my coat tighter, and I frown.

What do I say?
[] You could just go home, I'm sure you could start a farm or something, raise sheep
[] And you'd rather die here? You're an old dog I'll give you that, but old dogs need rest, not more huntin, even I know that
[] then Find My grandad and bring it up with him
[] Tell me, I'm pretty sure I know I know the answer already, but what do you see in my face?
[]No
[] Well, that's just wrong, you can teach others what you know, hell that's more valuable than anything on the sea, even the fruit in my belly, in my opinion
[]write in
>>
>>47225853
But she would be interested in helping her crew find better ways of improving themselves.
>>
>>47225871
>[] Tell me, I'm pretty sure I know I know the answer already, but what do you see in my face?
>[] Well, that's just wrong, you can teach others what you know, hell that's more valuable than anything on the sea, even the fruit in my belly, in my opinion
>[] You could just go home, I'm sure you could start a farm or something, raise sheep
>>
>>47225871
>[] And you'd rather die here? You're an old dog I'll give you that, but old dogs need rest, not more huntin, even I know that
>[] Well, that's just wrong, you can teach others what you know, hell that's more valuable than anything on the sea, even the fruit in my belly, in my opinion
>>
>>47225871
>>
>>47225871
[] And you'd rather die here? You're an old dog I'll give you that, but old dogs need rest, not more huntin, even I know that
[] Well, that's just wrong, you can teach others what you know, hell that's more valuable than anything on the sea, even the fruit in my belly, in my opinion
[] Tell me, I'm pretty sure I know I know the answer already, but what do you see in my face?
>>
>>47225871
>[] And you'd rather die here? You're an old dog I'll give you that, but old dogs need rest, not more huntin, even I know that
>[] then Find My grandad and bring it up with him
>>
>>47225871
>>
>>47225871
I can't figure out anything else to say that isn't maximum cheese.
>>
"And you'd rather die here? this mess of ships with a bunch of untrained crooks crawling over it?" I ask staring directly into his eyes, as he looks away "You're an old dog, I'll give ya that, but old dogs need rest, not more huntin, even I know that"

I gently grab his hands and lift them off of my coat, holding them tightly in my own as I look him in the eye again, as he smirks slightly. I smile, and hold his hands together.

"And that whole rant about not being able to do anything but fight and kill, well that's just wrong" I say softly as I let go of his hands, and turn to get back to walking"You can teach others what you know, hell that's more valuable than anything on the sea, even the fruit in my belly"

"Hmm" he grunts, sitting down and crossing his legs "Well maybe you're right, I'll just catch what ever ship you get on when you go, decide then, just make sure to give her hell for me, I don't like her attitude much at all"

What do I do?
[] Wait over on the otherside, doubt anyone will have the guts to do anything to you, and tell my friends to come over here to
[] Stick with my buddies, they'll make sure you're patch up...old timer
[] Hum the tune from earlier
[] write in
>>
>>47226074
>[] Stick with my buddies, they'll make sure you're patch up...old timer
>[] Hum the tune from earlier
>>
>>47226074
>Stick with my buddies, they'll make sure you're patch up...old timer
>Hum the tune from earlier
>>
>>47226074
>>
>>47226074
>>
>>47226074
>I'm sure I could talk to my cap'n about letting you whip the lads into shape, If you want.
>>
"Stick with my buddies" I say as I tip my hat to the old fighter as he sits on the bridge, his axes laying abandoned in front of me "I'm sure they'll patch you up....old timer"

"And you be careful youngin, be a shame to see ya meet your end on a place like this" He says, grunting as he stands up, nursing his wounds "May the winds blow ever in your favor"

"And never send ya tumblin to meet your eventual fate" I say closing my eyes as I walk away from my dueling partner

"At least this night" He replies, laughing weakly as we leave each other, and I go one alone, leaving my friends to deal with him, besides, I've never been one to drag my friends into trouble with me anyways.

I start to hum, and I hear him doing the same, but not I'm humming with a smile on my face
_

"Haaa, I shoulda down it years ago anyways, just give me one last draw" He
_

I keep on humming as I step onto the other side of the bridge, to lightless lanterns swaying at my hips as I look at my finale stop on this ugly thing. It looks like a fair ground, a circus, with lights and fire swaying in the storm, and fruity dancing music blaring loudly, but no ones here.

Not a single soul.

that I can see at least. I look up and see a chandelier spinning around the top most mast of the fortress, leaving a trail of smoke behind it

What do I do?
[]walk through, taking in my surroundings 1d20+ perception
[] call Bellary lass out
[] act like jack, for kicks
[] Shoot the chandelier down, it's annoying me 1d100
[] Whistle, twirling my revolvers around
[] Don't suppose there's any coffee up here?
[] write in
>>
>>47226249
Damn, I meant to link music there
instead get a repeat of some text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84FPJAb7rM

Don't know how that happened
>>
>>47226249
>[] Don't suppose there's any coffee up here?
>[] call Bellary lass out
>>
>>47226249
[] call Bellary lass out
[] Don't suppose there's any coffee up here?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>47226249
>walk through, taking in my surroundings 1d20+ perception
>Don't suppose there's any coffee up here?
>>
"Well, I don't suppose there's any coffee up here, eh?" I ask as I walk into the center of the fair with my hands in the pockets of my duster, looking around at all of the tents and mismatched and patch work bits of ships set up like rooms or shacks.

Nothing, well that's a little strange.

"OH come now Bellary, don't be like that" I sigh, resting my head on my shoulder for a second before I shake it "LASS, I'M CALLING YOU OUT, I've been in the rain far too long today, and I'm getting tired of it"

I hear several flintlocks being loaded, and see them being aimed at me as men and women in suits and dresses rise out of the shadows and walks towards me. I sigh and suck on my teeth, while I wait for bellary to show herself.

Slowly she walks out, clapping her hands together, as the shadows part from her, revealing a girl round my age, with bright, almost golden blond hair, dressed like a sterotypical pirate, expect much more...colorful and fluffy

"Well well, if it isn't the marine with the sea king, you've been causing me plenty of trouble you know that" She says angrily, her blue eyes almost sparkling in the fire light, I bite my lip as I realize she's shorter than me as well.

What do I do?
[] Talk with her, sneakily teasing her
[] ask about the coffee again
[] Laugh
[] Shoot down the chandelier, aiming for the wall of pirates around me 1d100
[] Glad to meet you to, sorry bout Jack, he's a bit of a prick
[]Give yourself up, or I'm sinking this ship under ya, if you thought jack was bad, well you haven't met me yet
[]Isn't it a little late, come on, no need to fight
[] can I get a duel?
[] write in
>>
>>47226429
>[] ask about the coffee again
>[]Give yourself up, or I'm sinking this ship under ya, if you thought jack was bad, well you haven't met me yet
>>
>>47226429
>[]Give yourself up, or I'm sinking this ship under ya, if you thought jack was bad, well you haven't met me yet
>>
anyone else?
>>
>>47226429
>>[] ask about the coffee again
>>[]Give yourself up, or I'm sinking this ship under ya, if you thought jack was bad, well you haven't met me yet
>>
>>47226429
Sorry was looking up some info.
>>
"So, do you have any coffee?" I ask calmly, as I pick my teeth idly "I'm starting to get tired you see, and I don't want end up with a sloppy aim"

Bellary glares at me, puffing her cheeks out as her twin tails blow in the wind, as I smirk and continue to calmly look back at her, not moving an inch.

"What, I really am" I say as I glance around at all of the men and women aiming at me "I've had a long day, I think I deserve a bit of a drink"

"You're confident for a dead woman you know that" Bellary says angrily as she crosses her arms and glares at me again, trying to look intimidating "I hate it when people think they can be smug, acting like they're on the top of the world like"

"Jack" I say calmly as I watch her eyes go wide with fear then narrow with anger "I know him, I can relate, that is rather annoying, but being confident and smug are two very different things darlin"

"H..how did you meet him?" She asks, trying to smile smugly as I frown and rub my chin

"Eh, press ganged him into the marines" I say shrugging "Still a bit annoying"

"Well, that's kind of funny actually" She says doing the same, trying to look cool "but it won't matter I've..I've dealt with devil fruit users before"

"Firing squad works then? because if this was for jack it'd do the exact opposite of work" I say calmly as I look around me "Look, just gie yourself up, or I'm sinking this ship under ya, cause if you thought jack was bad...well you haven't met me yet"

"OH you're just like him, thinking you can boss people around just because you have a devil fruit!" She screams, like she's about to throw a tantrum "Even when you're surrounded you still act so high and mighty, it makes me sick!"

"Tch, surrounded" I say smiling

>>47226628
hhm?
>>
>>47226811

What do I say?
[] just gives me more targets is all 1d100
[] Well, all of them have fears don't they, you just gave me lunch and an army, AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] and I'm smarter than all of them *shoot down the chandelier*
[] By who? Devil's glare 1d100
[]Well...guess I am, but do you have a sea king? SERRRI! 1d100
[] Well...yes *run* 1d20+speed
[] write in
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47226811
>[] just gives me more targets is all 1d100
>[] and I'm smarter than all of them *shoot down the chandelier*
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47226824
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47226824
>I'm actin' high an' mighty because I'm a marine and you're pirate scum,
>and I'm smarter than all of them *shoot down the chandelier*
>just gives me more targets is all 1d100
>>
>>47226824
is there a rope we can quickly grab on to so when we shoot down the chandelier, we can ride up and outa sight? itll give us a great place to be extra spooky if we have such an opportunity
>>
>>47226870
Not with how its tied, unfortunately, but that gives me ideas for the future
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47226824
>>
"Just gives me more targets is all" I say calmly as I look up at the chandelier spinning in the now tired and slow breeze "And I'm smarter than all of them!"

I draw and fire, falling onto my back as I hear a symphony of gunshots and Bellary laughing smugly as I hit the floor. I smirk as I look up through all of the smoke.

"Oh that was uh easier than I um" She stammers, sounding unsure about what just happened as the rope slowly unwinds and snaps, dropping the candle covered chandelier, and sending it rolling, right through the firing line, scattering a good portion of them, as it slams into one unlucky sod right in the face, and Bellary stops laughing.

What do I do?
[] Pull their fear to myself 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] SERRI 1d100
[] Distracting shot 1d100
[] Crawl away into the shadows in the midst of the chaos
[] Laugh
[] stand back up as stiffly as possible
[] write in
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47226956
>Pull their fear to myself 1d100
>Crawl away into the shadows in the midst of the chaos
>Laugh
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47226956
>Pull their fear to myself 1d100
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47226956
>[] SERRI 1d100
>[] Laugh
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47226956
>[] Pull their fear to myself 1d100
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47226956
>[] Pull their fear to myself 1d100
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>47226956
>[] Distracting shot 1d100
>[] Crawl away into the shadows in the midst of the chaos
>>
>>47226956
[] Pull their fear to myself 1d100
[] Distracting shot 1d100
[] Laugh
[] Crawl away into the shadows in the midst of the chaos

In that order.
>>
I hold my hands up as a few of them start firing in confusion and fear. Which is just what I need to get to my work. I cross my legs as I clench my hands and pull all of the fear swirling above me, mingling with the gunsmoke that's clogging the air. And with a simple tug I pull the dark purple clouds to me in great batches and swathes, digging my hands into their terrors as I try to figure out what to do with it.

What do I do with it?
[] form two great shields over my arms 1d100
[]encase myself in a ball of it and roll around in it 1d100
[] Make a statue of myself...or two 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMON 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT, CANNON ! 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>47227164
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT, CANNON ! 1d100
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47227164
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT, CANNON ! 1d100
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47227164
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMON 1d100
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47227164
DEWIT
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT, CANNON ! 1d100

DICE PLX
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47227164
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMON 1d100
>>
Hmm, there's enough fear here for...well anything I can do, but I don't think a few parlor tricks and a single monster will be much help to me here, or any kind of wall or shield, since I'm surrounded. So I'm in a bit of pickle I will admit.

I start idly gathering the fear over my hands, molding it into a vague ball shape almost like a...wait that gives me an idea. This stuff really doesn't need to follow logic does it? I mean with all the stuff I can do with it, I don't think I've ever seen it do anything that really makes sense. So why shouldn't I be able to do this? I grab my revolver with both hands and start to pump fear into it as I draw it, and it starts to glow purple, as liquid panic pours out of it, as a ball of it gathers at the end of it, about the size of my fist. It slowly spins around with a pained groan.

What do I do?
[] Shoot Bellary with it 1d100
[] Fire into the crowd with it 1d100
[] fire it straight up 1d100
[] Threaten them with it
[] write in
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47227329
>[] Shoot Bellary with it 1d100
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47227329
>[] Fire into the crowd with it 1d100
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47227329
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47227329
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47227329
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47227329
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47227329
>>
Fear drips down my hand, and I sit straight up, almost like I'm waking up from a bad nightmare, I hop to my feet and turn to the right side of the crowd, as most of the left got hit with the wheel of fire, they draw on me, and I do the same.

They stare at the bubbling terror on my gun, and I smirk and fire. It makes an odd boiling sort of whistle as it flies of, and slams in front of them, hands grabbing a few of them and wrapping around them, forcing their mouths and eyes open as it tugs on their faces. The ones caught scream as their friends simply take aim and fire

What do I do?
[] roll out of the way 1d20+dexterity
[] Fire back 1d100
[] Run for Bellary 1d20+speed
[] Gun parry 1d100
[] Write in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>47227430
>[] roll out of the way 1d20+dexterity
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47227430
>[] Fire back 1d100
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47227430
>[] Gun parry 1d100
since were good with ricochets, can we bounce their shots back at them?
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47227430
>[] Fire back 1d100
uh my previous vote seems to have disappeared into the ether... i'll go with this now I guess
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47227430
>[] Fire back 1d100
Let's do this AND NOT VOTE TO RUN
because DICE GODS PLX
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47227430
>[] Fire back 1d100
>>
>>47227485
>>47227455
oh there it is, sorry about that... should I delete one of them?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47227430
>[] Gun parry 1d100
>>
I pull my other revolver and start to return fire, wincing as I feel myself getting glanced by their shots, sending me tumbling back as they keep on firing, and I do as well, refilling my cylinders with fear bullets as they keep firing, trying to hit me on the ground as I keep firing at them, the air once again filling the air with smoke as.

"BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA!" I hear the captain laugh over the storm, as I hear cannonballs whistling towards me

Roll 1d20+speed
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>47227535
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47227535
>>
>>47227535
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47227535
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47227535
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>47227535
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>47227535
NO! WE MUST WIN WITHOUT CAPS HELP!
>>
I start running as cannons rain around me, shattering the deck and sending massive splinters and plumes of smock into the air. I push my hat down, and keep running as fast as I can, as Ginegin practically start shelling the place. I curse the man under my breath, despite my...er respect for him, as I keep on running myself ragged, just trying to get away from all the cannon fire so I don't end up getting blasted to bits.

I sigh as the shelling finally stops and some silence and peace falls and the empty ship top

What do I do?
[] Go back to meet the captain
[] ride serri out of here
[] meet up with my friends first
[] Wait....where's bellary roll 1d20+ perception
[] write in
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47227622
>[] meet up with my friends first
>[] Wait....where's bellary roll 1d20+ perception
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47227622
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47227622
>[] ride seri to meet up with my friends
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47227622
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47227622
>>
>>47227683
Good job anon, we found her.
>>
Wait, where's bellary? I push myself up straight and start scanning the smoke covered deck of this floating abomination's tower. And I see her, on the other side of it, running away with her arms held back, and her twin tails waving behind her as she runs away, a few men and women in suits and dresses, and not in that order for all of them, running with her, leading her to a ladder on the other side. I start to walk to her, and nearly fall through a hole in the deck, that seems to lead all the way down to the sea.

I back away and glare at her, and fire a single shot at her feet, she leaps in the air, and sees me. she stops and I keep on glaring, and as this side of the ship starts to sink, she vanishes from view. But I think I got the message across, going to find her after this. I twirl my revolver around and start to walk back to my friends, calmly humming to myself as this half of the ship rocks back and forth as I stand on it.

I walk over the bridge as it starts to vanish and melt away to its old self under me, and the second I step off, I nearly get blinded side by Ochamu, asking me what happened, and Yotshi inquiring why I looked so mad.

And jack grinning widely as usual.
___

[] put 3 points in attributes

and choose 1 feat before getting a new devil fruit ability

[] Duelist *bonus to all rolls in duels*
[]High noon *Increased crits against multiple enemies*
[] Hangman's count *Increased speed and aim for each enemy you take down in a fight*
>>
>>47227784
>[] put 3 points in attributes
2spe, 1will

>>47227784
>[]High noon *Increased crits against multiple enemies*
>>
>>47227784
2Speed
1Perceptiom
>>
>>47227784
2Speed
1Perceptiom
>>
>>47227784
2 speed, 1 hardiness
Hangman's count
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.