[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You just reached into the bunker where you will stay safe for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
You just reached into the bunker where you will stay safe for some time. What the heck is happening outside?
>>
File: Needs_more_dakka.jpg (429 KB, 784x477) Image search: [Google]
Needs_more_dakka.jpg
429 KB, 784x477
>>47218626
>>
>>47218626
BLM protest
>>
My in-laws are here.
>>
All the white people finally got together and decided to actually mobe to Canada due to X winning the election. I am now alone.
>>
>>47218626
Trump got in eh ? Daaaaaaaammnnn .....
>>
File: Big Boss shrug.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss shrug.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>47218626
Virt was unbanned.
>>
>>47218626
I don't actually know. All I got was a message from my older brother to start running and not stop until I found this place. He said if I didn't hear from him in six months, I could expect to die in here, 'cuz it'd be better than dying out there.

I don't even know how I'm getting internet in this place, but I checked and all the news sites are down. Did anyone see what went down?
>>
>>47218626
The feminists got a presidential candidate into the white house.
>>
>>47219364
Obama was elected a long time ago, anon.
>>
File: 1454441508214.jpg (117 KB, 1090x960) Image search: [Google]
1454441508214.jpg
117 KB, 1090x960
>>47218626
The Great European Kebab Removal.
The better question is why I'm in a shitty bunker instead of performing my duty.
>>
>>47219558
Because the Serbs went straight for the nuclear option and you don't wanna be some kind of radioactive zombie.

War never changes.
>>
>>47219455
I more meant one that wanted to start the "Castration Day Petition" type shit they were raving about a while back. Y'know something i'd actually want to run from rather than quietly accept my hopefully quick demise.
>>
>>47218626
Merkel got reelected.
>>
>>47218926
>>47219030
>>47219102
>>47219364
>>47219455
>>47219558
>>47219649
>>47219673

>>Ask /tg/
>>Get /pol/
>>
>>47219819
>people with actual LE HABBENING bunkers
>not /pol/

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.
>>
>>47219295
Hey man, I am in the same straits as you. I am on a rental yacht right now, we pooled cash together for a self-guided cruise to Hawaii. You seem to be the only other people left on the Internet.

I am going to head for an oil drilling platform and see if we can't use that as a base. Luckily our resident vegan made us take seeds with us (she hates any processed foods). We are going to try fishing off of the platform and use parts of the carcasses to grow seeds in.
>>
A crazy villain cast a spell on the population that began turning everyone into rabbits with cheerful personalities.
>>
>>47220047
Here we go again.
>>
>>47218626
The robot rebellion has begun.
>>
Aliens, or some sort of non-Earth intelligence, created a species of super predators to infiltrate, control, supplant and eventually exterminate humanity. We call them the Vampires of Twilight.

The X-Com project was given the task of countering this subversive attack and exterminating the "Sparkeling Ones".

To do this they created the A.I. over mind Skynet and it in turn seeded its children of flesh wrapped metal amidst the population. The vampires struck hard and fast when their numbers were sufficient.

Skynet, true to its programming, deployed the nukes.

Those we knew with total certainty to still be pure were instructed to go to prepared bunkers and ride out Judgement Day in safety.

Out there its a Termninator vs Sparkle Vampire was of extermination. Are you willing to risk death and damnation and fight shoulder to shoulder with the machines as your brother?
>>
>>47220322
Wait, really? That's what happened?

Yeah, I'm definitely staying down here, then.
>>
>>47218626
The cyber-zombies are feeding
>how can they do that with their mouths wired shut?
I'm envious you don't know, that you haven't seen them tearing out chunks of flesh with their emaciated limbs and stuffing it into their stomas
>>
Seems every site but 4chan is down. I'm sitting in a beer cellar in a medieval German city, the only information I have is that there was a loud noise and something bright in the sky. I don't many provisions aside from beer and weapons are hard to come by here, but if the surface becomes somewhat safe I have access to my university's equipment and knowledge. I'd like to help out in research and organisation.
We need to find out what is going on and how to kill it.

/tg/, it's time to get shit done.
>>
It's election season in America again
>>
>>47221135
I am headed to the following location, will update when I arrive.

geo:34.3898,-119.9065
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.