[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat me, /tg/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Stat me, /tg/.
>>
>>47208510
You need to post a pic, OP.
>>
>>47208510
stat what?
>>
Maybe try posting a picture next time.
Character gimmick taken entirely too far/10
>>
I always thought that armor was ridiculous. It's so top heavy, and the pauldrons are absolutely nonsensical and completely restrictive.

I couldn't imagine anyone actually wearing that armor.
>>
>>47208510

Stealth +9000
>>
>>47208814
It's actually not pauldrons.
Because "pauldrons" implies plural. It's actually some kind of mono-pauldron.
>>
>>47208777
can you explain the reference please?
>>
>>47208940
The character's name is Kellam and he has so little presence that literally everyone ignores him most of the time, to the point where he could stand in the middle of a well lit room wearing his giant armor and people would just walk directly into him and then wonder what the fuck they just hit. Outside of gameplay, sometimes even enemies ignore him entirely and if he marries anyone during the course of the game, history completely forgets that he ever existed other than a footnote that says whatsherface had a husband. The worst part is that he actually has some personality and decent motivations for sticking around and it gets overshadowed by his gimmick of being the most ignored man in the world.
>>
>>47208940
OP's picture is Kellam from Fire Emblem Awakening. He's a knight that has next to no presence, and is often invisible to ally and foe during conversations. His running gag is that no one can see him. Trumpets blaring.
>>
>>47208510
This is that Yuruyuri meme, right? You post a blank image, and its supposed to be the red haired girl.
>>
>>47208997
I think Fredrick is able to see him no problem, at least according to one of the DLC scrambles. His supports Stahl and Donnel both notice him too. Still hilarious though.
>>
>>47208997
So, what would happen if Kellam there and "Me! Me! Me!" Succubi had a child?
>>
>>47208814
The new FE Knight armor is absolutely horrible.
>>
File: FE 4 concept armor knight.gif (30 KB, 429x306) Image search: [Google]
FE 4 concept armor knight.gif
30 KB, 429x306
>>47209817
FE knight armor has always been kinda derpy.
The GBA ones at least were cool looking, but even they had that weird triangle breastplate that detached and became an oversized shield. The ones from before that had exaggerated armor, and the Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn ones had rather conspicuous gaps (Although so did all armor in those)
>>
>>47209775
Panne could find him using her enhanced sense of smell and Nowi could find him with her dragon senses.
>>
>>47208510
My god, that armor is fucking stupid looking. Typical jap shit.
>>
>>47208510
I never thought I'd find pauldron's more retarded than 40K's.
>>
>>47208814
>>47209817
>>47209852
I still long for the day when GBA Knight and General armor returns to us
>>
File: GeneralSword.gif (72 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
GeneralSword.gif
72 KB, 200x200
>>47210724
I love the fact that the spear and axe animations have chains attached to the weapon so the general could pull them back.

The sword one from Sacred Stones was kind of weird though.
>>
>>47208510

He looks like he's dressed in a Mirelurk suit.
>>
>>47208997
>every character is Senpai
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.