[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mecha Space Pirate Quest XVII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: 1462619642276.png (1 MB, 1000x1381) Image search: [Google]
1462619642276.png
1 MB, 1000x1381
Welcome back, Kestrels, to the seventeenth installment of Mecha Space Pirate Quest. As always, you are Admiral Roarke Susan Starwind, whose only known alias in the UJCIDF Bounty Computer system is "Dude McCool", leader of the Iron Kestrels pirate fleet, master of the starship Rhinehawk, and pilot of the Knuckle Kaiser.

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mecha+Space+Pirate+Quest%2C+Collective+Game%2C+mecha
Master Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/sSHs0QmF
Upgrade Menu: http://pastebin.com/QQQzkFZe
List of Moves: http://pastebin.com/HSdyCe2y
Rogues' Gallery: http://pastebin.com/E9ZcDLfG

Last time, you became famous. Perhaps unfortunately so. A rousing round of Bluegill Joe and your well-earned vacation on Auditorium was interrupted a chilling announcement on the news, and right now you've just been informed that there are a group of Red Siren's guards outside, coming your way.
>>
File: 1459363738485.png (998 KB, 600x895) Image search: [Google]
1459363738485.png
998 KB, 600x895
>>47206627
>missed the end of last thread

>mfw the end of last thread
>>
>>47206627
Yo whoever talked about SPAZ last thread you are a cool guy.
>>
Lets make sure to talk to Clemmy tonight and see of we can get any info on the general, plus if she wants to join us yet
>>
>>47206734
>plus if she wants to join us yet
I think she's all too happy working for SOUL B. Though the info on the general bit sounds good. Just need to phrase it in a way that doesn't tip her off to us just extracting info from her.
>>
>>47206734
We never checked our messages to her reply if she wanted to join us have fun being pirates.
>>
>>47206734
Pretty sure she wants us to join her, forcibly if needed. Also that we don't actually want her to join us because she is a fucking psychopath.
>>
>>47206702
Had you not heard of that game before? It's a bretty gud game.
>>
>>47206792
I hadnt and it is pretty good. Wish I could use more than three ships though.
>>
>>47206765
Having her on our crew is the best idea juat think about it, the crew doesn't have to worry about fighting her in a battle, we get another skilled pilot plus another Soul mech, we get her bonus for the knuckle kaiser, and we got more intel about our enemy and the govs plans
>>
>>47206842
>the crew doesn't have to worry about fighting her in a battle

Clemmy is very crazy, anon.

Very.
>>
>>47206842
She would literally murder all the other girls. And probably some of the guys.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
30 KB, 640x480
Richard's face is a hard, scowling visage straight from a history book about ancient Europe, his beard practically bristling. Samantha is shaking, and she looks like she's about to be sick, her usual cool completely shattered. Karen looks confused and outraged, and keeps repeating "But...but that isn't true, we didn't do it!"

Mohammed just looks at you, "Admiral, they can't tell lies on the news like that, can they? They can't just make something up because they don't like someone...that isn't right!" Then he adds, snapping you somewhat out of your own shocked funk, "Was it just me, or was she trying to make a move on that reporter?"

"That's how I read it, yeah." Your voice comes out surprisingly hoarse, and as harsh as gritty lye soap. Everything you heard makes you more and more angry. Duncan was a good guy, from the little time you spent with him, and THAT leads your thoughts into worrying about his little daughter, and THAT leads you into the fact that you have no doubt plenty of other children were killed outright when the colony was shattered, and THAT leads you into the fact that all of this is being pinned on you. Hell, from what you saw of him, Sergeant Blanchett was just a regular pilot trying to do his job, and even though you had to rip two of the servos off his Pumpkinseed last time you met you don't begrudge him for that.

The guards file into the room. Dressed in brilliant red and pink body armor complete with visored helmets, the frivolity of their color scheme is negated by the very real and very serious firearms and stun batons they're carrying. Over half of them are young women, which makes sense given that demographically S-Pop appeals more to girls. The leader is one, and she does not seem at all intrigued by your usual charm as she barks out, "Are you Admiral Roarke Starwind of the Iron Kestrels? We need you to come with us."

[For once, there isn't much intro. You've just received a lot of information, and now it's time to react to it.]
>>
>>47206867
I sure am glad we saw this on the pirate space station.
Ask them where they want us to go.
>>
>>47206867
Ask where they're taking us, then go if its not their brig
>>
>>47206867
Agree, say we're bringing our current entourage with us.
>>
>>47206867
Intimidate the shit out of them, they don't know we arent as good at hand to hand outside our mech so play up on how many mecha with guns and swords we killed
>>
>>47206867
>"I'm afraid you'll have to wait. Right now I need to talk to my crew."
>>
>>47206864
And you would rather they have to end up fighting Clemmy on the field
>>
>>47207041
Well, yes. At least on the field, they have a chance to fight or run. Onboard the Rhinehawk, she'd stalk them and kill them all like a xenomorph. It's what she did to make her the Butcher IIRC
>>
stop spamming with your shitty threads, go to your containment board already
>>
>>47207041
Yes. Better to have to fight someone than to have to look over your shoulder constantly to make sure she hasn't killed all your friends and stuck a knife in your back.
>>
>>47206662
And you know what the kicker to it? Dollars to donuts the green skulls, or at least it's leaders, were likely still working with the army.

Kill off other pirates, get tips to good loot, and the army looks the other way focusing on more dangerous pirates. Once the round up is complete, the green skulls are offed and the leaders mysteriously vanish off to some beach colony with loads of loot.

Still, I want to get every survivor of that colony a Big Zam.
>>
File: 5247834_orig[1].jpg (63 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
5247834_orig[1].jpg
63 KB, 448x336
"I need to speak with my crew first." You do your best to keep your voice smooth and even, but despite your sunglasses some of how you're feeling must be coming through because the lead guard takes half a step back, then scowls and reaches for her baton.

"Red Siren gives the orders on Auditorium, 'Admiral'. My orders are to take you...and only you...to the Rose Palace." Four other voices are immediately raised in protest, but she shouts your friends down, "OR I could arrest all five of you and stick the other four in a cell until my lady has time to deal with them. Your choice." She releases the hilt of her baton and crosses her arms across her chest.
>>
>>47207066
>>47207080
I still maintain that most of her personality is a mask

>>47207100
Intimidate her by telling her how we killed 11 people in hand to hand and five wouldn't be to much of a problem
>>
>>47207100

Oops.

>[What say? She seems serious and Rosita might be upset even if you manage to beat up her guards.]
>>
>>47207100
She can wait ten goddamn minutes. For fuck's sake. She doesn't have to worry about this shit yet.
>>
>>47207066

You recall correctly, although she did get to her mech and use it to finish things off.
>>
>>47207128
A mask to hide that she is actually crazier than she looks maybe. Stop thinking with your dick.
>>47207131
Go with them I guess. We have a shitload of mechs right in the middle of the space station, they wont try anything.
>>
>>47207100
Keep your voice calm and steady. "If she wishes to talk she can simply send a message and I'll come over for dinner. But considering I was just pinned for a quite literal war crime, I am going to be suspicious of anyone who hopes to get a possible bounty from my head."
>>
Rolled 9 + 6 (1d10 + 6)

>>47207128
Oh ya we need to roll for that should be +6 if my math is right
>>
>>47207128
>11 people in hand to hand and five wouldn't be to much of a problem

When did we kill 11 people in HtH?
>>
>>47207204

Why wouldn't it be +13?
>>
>>47207281
We did it right before the battle at Suleiman

>>47207284
I added our intimidate and persuasion and got 6
>>
>>47207299
>We did it right before the battle at Suleiman

That was in Mechs, though?

I don't recall us beating anyone to death with our bare fists in quest. And out of mech combat we only use our actual hand to hand skill, which is 6 right?
>>
>>47207343
It was in the mech but they don't know we aren't as good out side it
>>
>>47207299

Cool+Intimidate, Thunderbird.
>>
>>47207364
Now the bonuses make sense
>>
>>47207356
Dude, they are wearing body armor and have batons. And you're threatening to punch them.

Have you ever tried to punch a riot helmet, before? It hurts a lot more than a bicycle helmet, that's for sure.
>>
>>47207356
Pretty easy to guess a guy isnt as good at hand to hand when his real hands dont have claws or drills or rockets in his elbows.
>>
>>47207299
In a mech. Just point out that she could simply call us to come over. As is we have a very really reason to suspect someone trying to simply take a bounty the first chance and right now we have to explain to 22 people that their friends and family are dead RIGHT AFTER THEY LEFT THEIR HOMES.

I hope that police chief likes blue and has a mustache.
>>
>>47207100
Tell our freinds return to the Rhinehawk and get ready to bug out, and then we agree to follow.
>>
>>47207387
Yeah

Well, I

uh

Alright, how many CP would that cost?
>>
>>47207434
Man I just realized we could have been the blues brothers of space pirates.
>>
File: 38653776.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
38653776.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>47207470
>>
>>47207100
Pretty sure Rosita is just trying to get back at us for teasing her in game. Either way if they attack first gotta keep our crew safe.
>>
File: stealthy cyborgs.jpg (72 KB, 827x545) Image search: [Google]
stealthy cyborgs.jpg
72 KB, 827x545
>>47207485
>Conspiracies, robots, bio-engineered humans, and sunglasses
>>
File: 1211059-bigthumbnail[1].jpg (64 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1211059-bigthumbnail[1].jpg
64 KB, 450x337
You give her a look that would be more suited for someone like Clemmy. You can see a faint reflection of your face in her visor, and it chills even you, "You can wait. I've just found out that I'm being framed for a war crime and people I saved were killed in the process. If Rosita wants to talk, she can do it herself." You lean closer to her, and jab your forefinger into her breastplate with enough force to send her stumbling back a step, "The last time someone tried to play hardball with me like this, they lost ninety-odd mecha and a pair of starships, so either you let me breathe until I'm calm enough to deal with you or so help me I will take that stupid little baton out of your stupid little hands and shove it so far up your stupid little ass that your children are born with their hair sticking up."

Her face twists with fear and rage, and she almost makes your day. She almost pulls her baton on you. She's not a pilot, she's a cop, even if she works for a pirate, and cops aren't used to being told to fuck off. However, she notices that the rest of her squad has inconspicuously taken several steps back away from her. She looks a lot less confident, suddenly. With a little gulp to moisten her abruptly dry mouth, she releases the grip of her baton, "One moment, sir." She turns around and walks away, pressing the comm button on her helmet.

"No, my lady, he said he wants to talk to you. Yes, I told him. Well, yes, he was being uncooperative! No, no I didn't think it was necessary to...yes, I understand. I'm very sorry, my lady, it won't happen again. What? Y-yes, he did...mmhmm...'up my ass', he said. I-I'll tell him."

With a mortified scowl, she pulls off her helmet and offers it to you. You remove your shades momentarily and put it on. It's a little too small and smells like strawberry shampoo. You don't bark at Red Siren like you did at her minion, but your voice is very formal, "Admiral Starwind speaking."

[Continued]
>>
Also, congratulations on rolling Intimidate at a DC that would beat anyone who doesn't have Cool 10.
>>
>>47207688
Its what I do when im not spouting off half thought ideas
>>
Once we have a grip on our burning rage, we need to figure out how to rescue the little girl first, then the Doc, because he'd never forgive us if we saved him before getting his daughter to safety.
>>
>>47207819
Where did the Clancies get dropped off again? We can start our search there.
>>
>>47207688
Roarke doesn't take that sort of shit lying down and I do not blame him.

In other news, I have been trying to create a under 100 cp heavy striker to no avail unless it fights with it's fists and have subpar speed. The costs pile up crazy fast.
>>
>>47207819
We also have to make sure we save Sam's brother
>>
>>47207834
Can someone post the pdf again?
>>
File: 11498-869335812[1].jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
11498-869335812[1].jpg
44 KB, 250x250
'Admiral' your ass. It may be a silly title Yoritomo insisted on so he can keep being a Captain, but it's YOUR silly title, and you'll be damned if you let some jumped-up meter maid who isn't even piloting a mech push you around.

"Roarke, dear, we need to talk. Could you please stop terrifying my people and go with them to my little place?" Her voice sounds unusually strict, but as always her words are polite and warm.

"I intend to, but next time tell your people to show a little respect." You force cool straight into your voice.

"They will, but let's hope there isn't a next time, hm? We're both a little upset right now, so let's end this conversation, take the time needed for you to get here to calm down and center ourselves, and we'll chat when you arrive. See you soon, Roarke."

She ends the conversation before you can reply, and you tug the helmet off and toss it back to the guard, who catches it, meticulously picks a few long orange hairs out of it, and puts it back on.

"I'm going wi-" "No." You cut off four separate people as firmly as you can without snapping at them too. You notice Samantha, her body partially concealed from the guard by yours, has her sword a third of the way out of its sheath and Mohammed looks on the verge of doing the same. You manage to smile. It's clearly a fake smile, but it soothes them a little judging from the fact that Samantha puts her sword away and bows her head sadly.

"I'll be fine." You promise them. "We're going to fix this."

Richard nods first, still glowering, "We're gonna get that little girl back, right?"

"Damned right." The two of you exchange fistbumps, then you turn to Mohammed, "Tell the other officers I'll be out late, let them know what happened. I'm sorry to put this on you, it should be me telling our new pilots what happened, but..."

The kid nods as solemnly as ever, "Admiral, it cannot be helped. They all know the truth and will not blame you, this I know. Allah be with you."

[Continued]
>>
>>47207834

Want to hear something hilarious? Go read the intro text for that chapter.

I got to the last line and burst out laughing at the guy being super-proud of his "22 tons of death" mech. It's not the Advanced Technical Manual, he presumably doesn't have Weight Efficiency to draw on, he's literally getting stoked about something lighter than a Harpy.
>>
>>47207819
Chances are they are probably close to the same place along with Sam's brother and any survivor of Suleiman. This reeks of cover up, especially with their SOUL initiative. After all, if someone talks about a heroic pirate, then it will cause discourse.

They need a super monster to pin the blame on everything and a Black Ogre fits that title well.
>>
>>47207951
Yeah, even with just the basics and armor, a heavy striker humanoid is 35.5 tons. Mind you, this was me trying to design a pirate crafted, pirate approved MP model. Was going to name it the Rook after the bird since Bahamut has fish and the other one has horses.
>>
>>47207963
So what your saying is that in order to win we have to become Ned Flanders
>>
>>47207963
The only problem is that in doing this they are making that monster.

It won't end well, even if they win.
>>
>>47208034
Once again could someone post the pdfs if they have them? The old links have been removed due to inactivity.
>>
>>47208045
Nah. What we need to do is simply make them doubt. Think of the news report and how we were described. Rough, wild, violent and a horrible beast. No reason and wiling to crush anyone in his way. Why reason with such a thing? If we try to go and be super nice they won't think the info was wrong, they'll think its a trap.

So we play it up. We be tough but fair and we make it so that we waste their PR or force them in tough spots. Considering the hostage exchange is trap, we could find a way to get on the news and say when and where we show up. It might make things worse, but at the same time it prevents them from outright ambushing us if they want to keep a public image.

In the end, we want to intimidate, but also be reasonable so they don't go full cornered rat on us.

>>47208095
You say that, but if there is one thing the media is good at, it's the PR game. Bigwigs tend to be exceptionally good at it. Outright facts and nay saying won't do anything against someone with that much clout and skill. Got to be smart.
>>
You turn to go, and abruptly are yanked to a stop as Karen throws her arms around your waist and presses her cheek into your shoulder. You stop and glance at her, and she looks up with tears trickling down her cheeks, "All...all of those nice people...they're really...?"

"Probably." You say, trying to keep your voice soft for her.

She sobs, and hugs you tighter, "D-don't forgive them, Roarke. Please promise me you won't ever, ever forgive the ones who did this."

"I won't." You promise.

"...And promise me you'll be careful." She adds, sniffling.

"I promise, I'll be careful." You manage to smile just a little, and tug one of her pigtails. She clings to you for several more seconds, then lets go, her head downcast as you pet her consolingly. On impulse, you grab both of your girls and hug them tight, the feeling of them both holding onto you as best they can doing more than anything else to help temper your blazing anger into cold, steely resolve.

Finally, you're ready to go, and march out ahead of the guards rather than surrounded by them like a prisoner. They fall in behind you without protest.

You barely notice the spectacular view as you make your way uptown, towards the scarlet-brick fairytale castle whose soaring towers break the Mediterranean theme of Auditorium a little. It's a mishmash of a young girl's idea of what a castle should be like and traditional Greco-Roman architecture, with high battlemented walls and sunny courtyards fronted with phalanxes of Corinthian columns. Everywhere you look, there are roses, in every shade of red and orange and yellow and pink, roses growing in gardens, roses growing around pillars, roses growing up the walls. The scent is thick and sweet and would normally be incredibly pleasant if you weren't simmering with the urge to turn the destructive power of the Knuckle Kaiser on the nearest breakable UJCIDF machine that isn't the S-Betta.

[Continued]
>>
>>47208182
>You say that, but if there is one thing the media is good at, it's the PR game.

But that's the mistake. They are playing a PR game against someone who will take action. Roarke won't lie down for this, and when they finally come around to actually deal with him and make a show of it he won't be some little ant they can crush with no effort and it will be bloody and overall a huge waste of resources.

Pyrrhic victory at best for them. And no amount of PR can save them once the public gets to see things and make their own opinions which is what will inevitably happen.
>>
>>47208034

One of the reasons the Pumpkinseed is hyped as being SO AMAZING, besides general Bahamutcorp propaganda, is that it weighs 39 tons, meaning it handles as well as a Bluegill despite being a size category heavier.

This is, incidentally, also the reason why Bahamutcorp pretends that pirate-modded Bluegills don't exist and won't upgrade theirs to the same standards, because they make more money if the UJCIDF and certain select PMC groups buy Pumpkinseeds than if they use improved Bluegills. Especially since Bucephalus doesn't really have a competing model for the Bluegill, the Morgan is significantly heavier and the Arabian and Garron (Roarke's mom, incidentally, was a Garron pilot) are both specialized rather than general-use mecha.
>>
Just had a thought. What if we used footage from the Rhinehawk's cameras to prove that we didn't destroy Suleiman?
>>
>>47208220

Didn't Wong say that Stern's battleship alone could crush both the Yamato and Rhinehawk? We know how Roarke tends to do in battle, some general who's never met him probably doesn't, and probably thinks that he is just a little ant she can step on and go bang Gyanko after.
>>
We should probably check on our brother as soon as possible since he is on Io

>>47208257

Lets also make sure to record our conversation and deal with the Martians so if it goes south and they ambush us we can use that against them
>>
>>47208257
>inb4 THEY DOCTORED THEIR FOOTAGE TO LEAVE THE STATION UNHARMED!

Lies and slander.
>>
>>47208257
we also have the recruited civvies who can vouch for us.
>>
>>47208257

They put someone with glasses and a lab coat on the news to talk about how the pixels clearly don't match up.
>>
>>47208297
>And we can tell from the way it was altered that they are also using a pirated version of photshop
>>
>>47208257
We'd need to time it right. The media groups will likely try t black out any information or clips. If we do it, we will likely only have one chance and we should make sure it's big and full of information.

This is no small thing. We will have to gather up enough time, fame and clout to pull off anything that won't be shrugged off as a farce.

From what the green skull boys said though, they will likely go after Scarlet next. This place is a damn hub full of loot and prisoners.
>>
As pirates we need to show our mastery of asymmetrical warfare.

Also because fighting the space navy head on is a bad fucking idea since they are kind of big and shit.
>>
>>47208336
To be honest it probably makes our job easier. People probably surrender faster to the guy who blew up a colony.

Well that or they don't surrender at all.
>>
File: Red Siren eyepatch.jpg (909 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
Red Siren eyepatch.jpg
909 KB, 850x1133
You enter the palace, passing by beautifully sculpted statues and busts. Some people might find it strange that this is the one place with very few images of Red Siren, but you don't. Perhaps you know her better than you thought you did. Finally, you're shown into an opulent parlour with a private bar and soft-looking velvety couches (all red, naturally)

Rosita is sitting there, waiting for you, and even more beautiful than you remembered. Her rather theatrically piratical clothing and oversized black hat don't detract from that at all. She has a low table pulled up in front of the couch, with a bottle of scotch and two glasses set out, and the only emotion you can read on her face is concern. She smiles, but it's a sad, surprisingly tremulous smile for the normally irrepressibly confident woman. "It's been so long since I've seen your face like this. You've gotten taller."

"You've gotten prettier." You respond almost reflexively, despite your bubbling rage.

"It's kind of you to say so. Come here." She pats her thigh, and you sit down on the couch a few feet away. She tuts, "No, put your head here." You glance at her, then lay your head down on her lap. She smiles beatifically, "That's better. Much better." You feel her fingernails gently tracing your scalp, then run through your hair, lightly teasing the tangles out of it as she pets you. It is, actually, very soothing, her thighs are soft and healthy but with the tone of an extremely active person's muscles.

"You saw the broadcast too, I know." She sighs, "I trust there are extenuating circumstances, I would like you to explain them to me so that I don't have to shoot you here and now. I don't think I would ever get over it, perhaps I might not even be able to sing ever again, but I won't let my heart belong to a man who murdered an entire colony."

>[What do you say/do?]
>>
>>47208509
Tell her we swear we had nothing to do with the colony being destoryed and have Avi send us the recording to show her so we can prove it
>>
>>47208509
>Forrealnigga.jpg

Of all people she doubts us? Oh come on.

Just show her our footage of how we left it.
>>
>>47208509
Explain the situation and show her the footage from the colony fight
>>
>>47208509
>You can ask the pilots we brought back what happened.
>>
>>47208545

You did just come back from the dead. That does strange things to people. You wouldn't be the first former hero to return as a vengeance-driven monster, and the Green Skulls were involved in the Suleiman incident. She's an idol, not a mind reader or a UJCIDF intelligence officer with high Empathy and Human Perception.
>>
>>47208545
To be fair, we are a pirate. Never hurts to be sure.
Also if she actually thought we did it she would probably be much less polite.
>>
File: big_boss_by_kr0npr1nz-d986gz6.jpg (350 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
big_boss_by_kr0npr1nz-d986gz6.jpg
350 KB, 1080x1080
>>47208602
>You wouldn't be the first former hero to return as a vengeance-driven monster

And the Green Skulls are our XOF?
>>
Just a thought but we should tell Rose about Karen abd Sam, even though she propably already knows, considering how her last relationship went
>>
>>47208542
Grow a back bone man. This sort of talk won't help.

>>47208509
Long story short; It seems the Navy is cleanin house with the help of the Green skulls. We did find a prototype weapon, but it was in the Green skulls hands when we arrived.. along with them burning a large number of the residental areas as well. We managed to get it mostly intact along with rescuing several civilians. One you saw on the Tv who helped us deal with the prototype. They likely took his daughter from him.

As for the colony, we did NOT do that and we have 22 survivors who will back us up. We left there on good terms after dealing with the Bosun and his bastards. Chances are the Navy didn't want there to be a pirate who actually cared about civilians considering their little PR stunt, so either they did it or got someone else to do it.

Either way I have an alibi, dozens of witnesses and footage if you require proof. We may be pirates but that.. that stuff was demonic.
>>
>>47208509
I didn't do it and the fact you sent goons instead of calling makes me doubt you. Not a very good feeling is it? And don't bring up having people to protect as I have them as well.

Now that that is out of the way why did you really want to see me? If you wanted me to yourself you could have waited for our dinner or did you just miss me that much? Not that I'm complaining your thighs are very soft.
>>
>>47208673
As an add on, mention that the Green skulls seem to be willingly working with the Navy for this considering no one came to rescue them. They also seem to be planning on dealing with Scarlet as well if the skull boys were telling the truth.

They are covering up a lot of stuff in order to clean up house and chances are they won't care if a few civilians get caught in the crossfire.

>>47208757
Now is not the time to be agressive and flirty with her. Be respectful to her and get the information out first. Once the situation is diffused THEN we can go back to waifuing.
>>
>>47208802
I get that but the fact that immediately after the broadcast she sends a goon squad to us? I'd be a little miffed. But the comment about her thighs may fluster her a bit. Get her off balance and we can dominate the conversation. Head it where we want instead of her.
>>
>>47208870
To be fair we might have done it.
>>
>>47208870
That won't work on her, now if this was Karen it might
>>
>>47208896
Without even calling ahead? Letting us know what was happening just goon squad showing up saying come with us. Not very friendly.

>>47208905
It might. How many times has she been used as a lap pillow? Less that ten I'd say.
>>
"I didn't. There aren't any extenuating circumstances because when I left Suleiman 1 it was still there." Your voice goes involuntarily harsh, and she winces, "We won, Red. We beat them. I tore up their Harpies, killed their aces, ambushed and eviscerated a goddamned UJCIDF super-SOUL-prototype, turned their ships into scattered debris and killed their fucking Bosun so hard one of my pilots found his mask sticking to the damaged part of his Bluegill's arm plating. We saved all of the colonists the Green Skulls hadn't killed. Doctor..." Your voice breaks, and your voice comes out almost as a whisper, "Doctor Clancy's little girl, Athena, she...she called my mech 'Buckle Keister' because she's too little to pronounce it right." You cover the part of your face that Rosita can see with your hand, it's not manly for your eyes to be watering like that, "We saved them."

"Roarke..." Her voice is soft and full of compassion.

"The footage is all recorded by my machine, the Rhinehawk, Corporal Blanchett's mech...she's the one who sent us there because she didn't want an entire colony killed by those murdering thugs...and the Yamato. You can watch it whenever you want. In fact, because I saved it to my PC, I can show you the final battle now, if you want. If you don't believe me, shoot me." You start to reach into your pocket, but she stops you, her fingers interlacing with yours as she squeezes your hand tight.

"Roarke, look. I'm not wearing a gun. There isn't one tucked behind the cushions, either." She sighs sadly, "I'm a romantic fool and a hypocrite. I might talk a strong game, but I couldn't kill you even if I was damned for it. That's why I let you this close, if you really had become a monster I'd rather you snap my neck than hurt you...but even with no proof in your favor and the whole galaxy accusing you, I still couldn't believe Roarke Starwind of the Iron Kestrels would blow up a colony."

[Continued]
>>
>>47208870
This is a damn sensative situation that information is sparse on and we never told her what we planned on doing. It could have been an acident or maybe just the green skulls but the fact is she requires confirmation. If other bounty hunters caught whiff they would likely come right for us and thus being near her would be the safest spot.

Being irrational and joking around will NOT make the situation better. It will just make her jump to conclusions and cause unneeded trouble.
>>
>>47208602
But she's one of our oldest friends. She should be confident in us.

And for fuck's sake, people don't come back from the dead, we didn't die!

This meme needs to die :^)

Really though, superstitious pirates, what sort of sorry sodden scurvy-ridden scallywags are they?
>>
>>47208932
Stop her and tell her >shh just you shut your mouth

Then kiss her
>>
>the UJCIDF doesn't realize we have an idol on our side for PR campaign

Oh boy, this shitflinging war is going to be glorious.
>>
>>47208988
>If you play this song from the Red Siren's new album backwards, you can hear her saying "Iron Kestrels did nothing wrong. Suleimon 1 was an inside job"
>>
>>47208964
There is a time and place to think with your dick. This is neither. Just makes us look bipolar.

>>47208988
A idol, a black weeaboo, a trap, a hacker chick, and a guy with max cool. We could make anime as fuck PR and beat them back through sheer attention grabbing detail.
>>
>inb4 Roarke starts a 24/7 vlog

>the navy doesn't want to shut it down because of the amount of ad revenue it makes from half-naked Roarke

The dilemma.
>>
>>47208988
if it's a shitflinging war that's going to involve shitposting. Where are the Space Australians?
>>
>>47209043
Let's not be hasty, little one. We should keep those crazy space outback fucks as far away from us as possi- I hear didgeridoos.

Mother of god.
>>
>>47208964
Stop being a fag.
>>
>>47209034
She basically just told us she loves us, I think this is appropriate
>>
>>47209067
>a dude from Space Sydney and his space abbo sidekick join forces with Roarke

Please.
>>
>>47209043
Australia.
Why do you think they wont let anyone on earth? They arent keeping you out, they are keeping the australians in.
>>
>>47209077
it is not appropriate to kiss the girl after being accused of blowing up a colony and murdering thousands, possibly millions.
>>
>>47209104
>the only ones crazy and tough enough to survive a global nuclear holocaust

>>47209067
but the idea of Roarke playing his harmonica and suddenly being interrupted by a didgeridoo is amazing.
>>
>>47209104
>The Australians actually caused the war with the Green Men due to bants

Can't say im shocked
>>
>>47209140
>Australians and Roarke start doing improv didgeridoo and harmonica music sessions
>>
>>47209140
>yfw the SOUL group wasnt created to wipe out pirates, it was created to hunt down the one australian to escape earth
>>
File: Roarke confidence.gif (60 KB, 723x714) Image search: [Google]
Roarke confidence.gif
60 KB, 723x714
"Honestly, I thought that the Green Skulls did it, or that it was some kind of indescribably tragic accident." She pets you more, twirling your orange hair between the slender tips of her fingers.

"Then why the armed guards?" You glance up at her with one eye.

She has the grace to look embarrassed, "It was only a few seconds after the broadcast ended, Roarke. I was incredibly upset, so I got on the comms before the reporter was even finished talking and shouted for the closest unit of guards to find you and bring you to me." She blushes slightly, "They probably didn't realize the actual circumstances." Her eyes suddenly get very, very wide, "Hold on. You said you won, and that you saved the colonists, so how did the colony...?"

"The UJCIDF." You respond grimly, "Unless the Green Skulls came back to finish the job, and if they could respond that fast they would have arrived before I left. Someone in the military wanted the Green Skulls to overrun and despoil Suleiman 1. They left them to die, and when they didn't die it meant loose ends that could cause a scandal, that's the only thing I can think of. Apparently this new special forces group they're working on had orders to leave the situation alone, but one of their members slipped me the information and sneaked along when I went without asking whether or not she could. I really did kidnap the Martian, though." You manage to smile, more for her sake than yours.

She smiles back, and you get the sense that it's for the same reasons, "Roarke Susan Starwind, seducing military girls now? You really are my sort of brute..."

"I can have Basil Montgomery, Suleiman 1's chief of police, here in half an hour. He joined up with us because he wanted to be a pilot again." You start to sit up and fumble for your PC again.

[Continued]
>>
>>47209188
I vote we rename the big zam Suleiman's wrath if we ever get it up and running again. Or the wrath of Suleiman, whichever is better.
>>
>>47209250
I vote we rescue Athena and her dad so we can mass produce the Big Zam and give one to every survivor. and have them scream at mr empathy jesus for sentancing them all to die as Suleiman's ghosts.

If his Empathy is 10 then he'd know.
>>
>>47209301
So if Athena died. How big and powerful of a bomb could her father conceivable build?

Because if we find her dead we need to know if we need to leave the system or not.
>>
>>47209323
Could he build the bigger zam?
>>
>>47209323
We'd have to leave the Galaxy.
>>
>>47209323
>>47209336
He'll construct the Biggest Zam. A colony sized mech with a particle cannon to match. The death toll would be in the billions.
>>
>>47209323
You know the bomb they used in the Gunbuster finale?

bigger than that.
>>
>>47209336
>he just kills everyone where he is being held with his bare hands

>builds a fuckhuge monster of a mech with six arms

>he makes Asura, pilots it, and brutally murders every UJCIDF member and machine he comes across
>>
"Shhh, just you shut your mouth. Let your china girl handle it." She kisses you softly...then not so softly, digging her fingers into your hair and her tongue into your mouth until your head spins. When she finally releases you, she's red-faced and panting for breath, "God, I...I'm sorry, that...that must make me look like such a..." And then she kisses you again, and again, and again. Your lips feel practically bruised by the time she's done, her hat askew and her hair starting to escape from the long braid she has it pulled back into. "I did not mean to do that, I...it's just been so long since I've been this close to you, and you're really here and you didn't do this evil thing and...and I can't seem to stop..." And again. Finally, she pulls away, looking uncharacteristically flustered and incredibly surprised with herself, standing up and adjusting the specially-tailored coat that she appears to be wearing rather than any sort of shirt, and that you would hazard her bra is built directly into somehow, "I-I'm going to go personally call your ship and apologize for borrowing their Admiral so abruptly, but I can't let you go just yet. No, I'll have a lovely dinner delivered to us and we'll spend the night in. Yes. That would be perfect. I'll go take care of that now. Won't it be a lovely evening? I'm perfectly calm, I just have to go and make one little comms message..." She turns to go, and starts walking for the door.

...About three steps later she spins around and pounces on you, "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOARKE~"

>[Won't it be a lovely evening?]
>>
>>47209448
I have launched my sides into the Andromeda Galaxy.
>>
>>47209448
I, personally would be rather distracted with rage and sorrow over those that died.

But I'm not the one getting fucked, so I don't know.

I DON'T KNOW, WONG!
>>
>>47209448
How can my space pirate idol possibly be this cute?
>>
File: Neo Zeong.jpg (964 KB, 1221x2400) Image search: [Google]
Neo Zeong.jpg
964 KB, 1221x2400
>>47209387
>yfw he builds the neo zeong
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47209448
>Suplex
>>
>>47209448
So, that's another upgrade I assume?
>>
>>47209489
Well they are both pirates. They are generally nice but they do rob and kill innocent people for money.
>>
File: Apsalus_3.jpg (3 MB, 5715x3926) Image search: [Google]
Apsalus_3.jpg
3 MB, 5715x3926
>>47209508
>Neo Zeong
>Not the Apsalus
>>
>>47209448
My sides are no longer bound by earth's gravity.

Well, we're going to have to talk to everyone tomorrow then. Don't think the lady will be calming down now that she's heated up.

Poor Karen.. she keeps getting rain checked.
>>
>>47209448
So she really is a hopeless romanticist.

"It's me against the law in the Asteroid Belt. I'm glad you'll be with me, Red."
>>
>>47209579
Lets make sure to tell her what the Green Skulls are planning for her and about Sam and Karen
>>
>>47209607
Yeah, I can agree with that. Been poking at it since as I mentioned earlier, they will likely go for her since she's a high profile target.
>>
>>47209557
>A failure of a machine built by a mad scientist
>or a mech bigger than godzilla piloted by another mech
>>
>>47209607
>She smiles back, and you get the sense that it's for the same reasons, "Roarke Susan Starwind, seducing military girls now? You really are my sort of brute..."

She's best girl for a reason you know? We do need to warn her about that she is confirmed marked a target by Galbaldie though.
>>
>>47209668
>everyone implying he isn't going to design an EVA suit IN SPAAAAACE
>>
>>47209489

You also haven't just found out that someone you were overjoyed to see again after being devastated by news of his death is not only alive but that he didn't actually kill an entire colony of innocent people in his quest for revenge.

>>47209511
>1d20

Fool me once, shame on you...

>>47209514

Her upgrade upgrades your upgradeability, too.

>>47209579

Isn't it sad, Karen?

>>47209668
>>47209557
>>47209508

I actually like the Apsalus better. Neo Zeong is incredibly impressive on paper, like everything else in Unicorn (seriously, try statting Best Girl Kshatriya in this system) but it's ugly and clunky and I honestly feel like aside from RX-0's bullshit Full Frontal would have done better staying in his MS than making the classic mistake of fighting a protagonist gundam in a Mobile Armor.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>47209668
Nah thats kid stuff he would make Devil Gundam

>>47209687
I'm just being cautious considering her backstory
>>
>>47209731
>Her upgrade upgrades your upgradeability, too.

>Yo, dawg, I herd you liekd upgrades. So I put an upgrade in your "upgrade" so you can upgrade while you upgrade your upgrades.
>>
>>47209668
>Bullshit super machine requiring psyco technology
Or
>SSTO mobile armor designed to wipe out a city
>>
File: Zeong 2.png (286 KB, 885x903) Image search: [Google]
Zeong 2.png
286 KB, 885x903
>>47209731
I like all zeongs, neo or otherwise.
I think mobile armours are the shit and they straddle the line between suit and armour.
>>
>>47209769
Oda's brother, a rap obsessed space mechanic who idolizes the "pimping of rides"
>>
File: Rosie.jpg (33 KB, 336x550) Image search: [Google]
Rosie.jpg
33 KB, 336x550
>>47209821
I always thought the Zeong looked ridiculous, even by Gundam standards. The whole combo of skirt, head antennae, and big shoulders makes it hard for me to take even a little bit seriously.
>>
>>47209867
>somewhere there is a fuckhuge carrier ship that has the most cutting edge technology in it

>the Captain of this ship kidnaps random people with mechs, upgrades them to high hell then ditches them at the nearest station
>>
>>47209881
My first real exposure to gundam and the zeong was federation vs zeon when I was like ten, and ten year old me had a blast shooting fuckers from behind half the map away.
>>
File: Red Siren kissmark 2.png (443 KB, 564x730) Image search: [Google]
Red Siren kissmark 2.png
443 KB, 564x730
The sorrow and anger are still there, but both of you find ways to redirect that passionate energy, and there is an awful lot to vent.

Several hours later, you're laying on the couch, naked and disheveled and wearing Red Siren's hat while she nuzzles against your chest and murmurs your name over and over again. You're fairly certain she can't walk, and somewhat sure that she can't move much at all, she's just sort of kissing your skin rather than trying to pull herself up and reach your lips. Her clothes, and yours, are scattered across the room.

You pour the scotch, only spilling a little over the rims of the glasses and onto the tray in the process, the liquid gleaming in the light of the luminoglobes. You have to feed her hers, as she exerts herself enough to tip her head back and take little sips. The scotch is excellent, sending a molten thread of fire down your throat and into your belly as it warms you up. You lick your lips, and it's your turn to pet her hair as she lays against you, smiling like it was her first time all over again.

"We do need to talk. The Green Skulls didn't just have plans for Suleiman, you've been tagged by them too. Apparently Galbadie wants you." Your voice is soft, now, the harsh burr from earlier melted away by Red Siren's warmth.

"Yeehmmm?" She mumbles incoherently, looking up at you with eyes that aren't really still conscious, "Mmmmnnnph~"

[Continued]
>>
>>47209821
>>47209881

It is kind of ridiculous, and when I first saw it I disapproved, but then I got to like it. I just don't think it's a good fit for a Char. Chars by nature are incredibly skilled at piloting normal mobile suits that take advantage of their versatility and quick reflexes. A huge, heavy powerhouse whose main strength is blasting things doesn't fit a Char...but it would be fucking sweet to pilot as any other Zeon ace.

It's still clunky.
>>
>>47209973
>wearing Red Siren's hat
This after care cuddle. Roarke is a lucky man.
>>
I don't think Roarke fucked Siren anywhere NEAR insensate enough.
>>
>>47208153

If you're still here, give me a minute, I'll upload them again.
>>
>>47210012
I think it appeals to me because it has no legs. Why I dont know but it does.
>>
Out of curiosity Wong do people know about the face under our mech's mask, or has that yet to ve reported?
>>
>>47210151

Probably for similar reasons as to why I like the headlessness of the Z'gok and other Zeonic marine MSes so much.

>>47210174

It showed up in the footage of the Knuckle Kaiser destroying the Tulwars. I won't say that's the moment the Butcher got caught during the showing of the footage at the SOUL briefing...but I won't deny it either.

Pic perhaps related.
>>
>>47210247
I can only imagine the reason they caught her was because of her cute moan at the sight of it.

Cute. Like the sound of a howler monkey in heat after it stepped on a lego. Probably as loud, too.
>>
>>47210293
Clemmy for loudest girl
>>
>>47210306
All those years of screaming at things while she killed them are paying off.
>>
We need information! We need to ask Sam where they'd be keeping her brother, so that we can go there and find him and the little girl and all the other people. I mean once we're out of Red's arms, we should understand that our next step is Space Guantanamo.
>>
"Rosita?" You wave your fingers in front of her face. She kisses them with a silly, senseless grin.

"Rosita...this is important." You WANT to just lay there and let her snuggle you, but you're trying to protect her here. You take another sip of scotch.

She wriggles her arm a little to pull her coat more around the two of you, using it like a blanket. "Woarke...~"

"Yes, me." You sigh and pet her.

"My Woarke~"

"Yes, your Roarke, although not..." You see her blink a little, and yawn, and smile as a little consciousness returns to her eyes, perhaps aided by the scotch, before you can say 'exclusively'.

"I know already. I don't mind. I won't try to change a lion into a housecat. The Corporal, the Martian, or both?" She smiles lazily, "I don't mind sharing, I never have, you know my history...I wasn't the one who got jealous." She takes your hand, and presses your palm against her cheek so that your thumb brushes against her heart-shaped velvet eyepatch.

"The Martian is a payday, but the Corporal and Karen, yes." So what if you haven't already? You fully intend to.

Rosita frowns a little, "Karen? That little glasses girl? I'm surprised, I don't think we've ever gotten along, if I'm thinking of the right person." She stretches like a cat, and promptly drops her body back against yours, as close as a human woman gets to purring, "I heard you. So, Galbadie is after me? I'm not surprised, I've heard rumors about him and that he harvests girls. I suspect that if you hadn't dealt such a heavy blow to his fleet, he would be here already besieging Auditorium." She smiles hugely, "In fact, now that I think about it, I've decided that's exactly what I'm going to believe. Yes, you saved me. You saved me, you hero."

>[What say?]
>>
>>47210377
Let's upgrade the Rhine hawk first. Maybe Siren will give us a discount now
>>
>>47210389
That isn't going to help you if they attack here while I'm out resuming some very cool people. Oh and a brother I guess. Sam might not forgive me if we forget him. And be nice to Karen.
>>
>>47210389
"Just doing my job. Though if you were to reward such a hero as the one who saved you, I'm sure he wouldn't mind."
>>
>>47210389
SURPRISE CUNNILINGUS!

We need to ask for her help, but tastefully.
>>
>>47210389
"Your hero."
>>
>>47210420
She probably has more mechs to fight people with than we do you know.
>>
>>47210464
Good one anon, backing
>>
>>47210472
this inform her that things are starting to heat up in the system and we need to be ready.
>>
>>47210389
I prefer 'Dashing Rogue' myself. I've seen what the Media considers a hero. He's small, whiney, and has HORRIBLE taste in music. Like truly horrible.

Still, got to be cautious little china girl. I wouldn't be surprised if they try something anyways. Perhaps an alliance could be formed? A mutual partnership for the time being since we'll be so busy with the two. We bring the goods, and marketable videos, and you can sell them on the markets for a cut f the profit.

Would be safer than california station and unless there's a abandoned colony we could use as a base, this place can serve as a good rest stop for the crew.
>>
File: pfft.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pfft.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>47210458
>Cunnilingus
>Tastefully
>>
>>47210464
Anon... I...
>>
"Your hero." You confirm, and she looks positively drunk on happiness. You know it's not just the scotch because you've seen her drink before, and a few little sips aren't enough to slay the Siren.

"But we both need to be ready, and there are still some people I think I can save. Could you...?" You hesitate, feeling a little dirty about asking her for anything.

"So gallant, darling. Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes! I'm giving you priority access to Auditorium's ship bay facilities and our mecha construction equipment in case you want to give your Black Ogre more surprises." She winks, or blinks, it's hard to tell. "And I'll have the colony go to high alert~"

"I remember what you said about my earlier offer, and I understand, but maybe an alliance would protect us both." You smile and ruffle her hair.

She laughs and grabs your hand, "Such a pirate! Alright, alright. Temporarily. After all, I'll always be your china girl, you'll get in trouble if I don't take care of you."

"So while I'm pressing my luck...about that match earlier, you're not upset with me, are you?"

"Roarke, your beast of a Bluegill beat my charming one up in front of a good two-dozen of my friends and backup dancers. And spanked it. And suplexed it. I was more red than ever." She pouts, and you grin. She pouts more, you grin more. She takes your shades off the table and puts them on, "I can deal with it. Only for you, you brute." She takes them off, carefully folds them up, puts them back on the table, and says quietly, "You know, I feel slightly recovered now..." Her smile becomes a grin as sharp and predatory as the Knuckle Kaiser's.

>[So when she's done with you, what's your next priority? It will definitely be something to be taken care of the next day, sirens don't relinquish the sailors they enchant easily!]
>>
>>47210683
Get Sam to compile a list of where they might be holding the colonists and the Doc and duaghter as well as her brother?
>>
>>47210683
Giving orders to Karen for upgrading KK
Then talking to Sam about UJCIDF jails and top secret facilities we should bust the fuck up
Then... busting those facilities the fuck up
>>
>>47210683
Go through Clemmy's textsand se e if we can get any info about the general from her plus see what we can spend the cp we got from the battle on
>>
>>47210683
Why are her tits so fucking good, though?

I guess the next thing we should do is fire back with our own PR. Though how to approach it I don't know. We can go the Blackbeard route and look like an absolute demon, or some other pirate whose name I can't recall offhandedly that was totally fucking cool, yo.
>>
>>47210683
Send message to the crew. We need to reinforce what we can. Finish upgrading our Rhinehawk and check what we can upgrade with our new CP limit.

Also we haven't checked Clemmy's text.
>>
>>47210683
Upgrade our ship with extra hangars and stuff? Or has that been done?
>>
>>47210719
They arent bound by gravity.
>>
>>47210683

This, by the way, is Red Siren's upgrade. In addition to having the upgrade ceiling raised by improving the Rhinehawk's size, Auditorium raises it by an additional 50 CP above the Rhinehawk's new cap. Your improvements will also be done more quickly.

>>47210472

This is actually not true. Red Siren's modus operandi involves her own powerful mech and doing nearly-solo raids. Her starships are all small, like the transport Avi shot to pieces in size and armament, and although she has more Harpies than the Iron Kestrels or Storm Dragons did before the Green Skulls showed up a lot of them are permanently guarding Auditorium. She could build more, or build larger mecha, potentially...but she thinks Harpies are cute, and hers are among the few that a pirate actually pays full cost for because she actually buys Sparrows outright through proxies or builds Harpies from scratch rather than fight over pre-owned ones or assemble them from junk or steal Sparrows from civilians.
>>
>>47210683
Make sure everything is in top shape and then see the 22 members of Suliman. Once thats done, we need to plan our targets and where they could have Pierre and Athena. got to play smart.
>>
>>47210750
Why not have Karen sit down and hash out a unique mecha for mass production for Siren?

That sounds like a tremendously bad idea, but she could sell them or keep them.

Merchandising.
>>
>>47210719

Because she's "motherly yet still eighteen-at-heart." That, or they're just full of love.

>>47210734

Upgrading the Rhinehawk to Medium Weight raises the maximum number of mecha you can carry from 50 to 70 without spending any more spaces on Mecha Bays. You COULD add still more bays, each one with room for an extra 35 mecha...but personally I think there are better options. It will be put to a vote.
>>
>>47210771

How do you want to word this request to Karen, for her to go to work harder than usual designing mecha for the person who stole her date?

>>47210710

Mm, so the first thing you want to do is give Karen orders?
>>
>>47210797
Apologize first and ask if theres any favor we can do to nake up for it
>>
>>47210797
Karen gets to build a brand new type of machine and be famous for the genius she is. It's just the Red Siren is the only person who can really advertise it right now.
>>
>>47210797
Well.. considering I was already thinking of making Pirate crafted mechs for the KEstrels, through the design at a place with a factory could work.

Really, the design is starting to feel more Dom-ish with big fat heavy striker legs and med striker everything else at this point with enough boosters and weight reducers to make them mobile bastards.
>>
>>47210773
>Because she's "motherly yet still eighteen-at-heart." That, or they're just full of love.

After the "love" Roarke just poured into her? Yeah, they probably are topped off with love right now.
>>
>>47210773
No new upgrades for getting that sweet Zam prototype? We should stay in the Auditorium for a bit. One, to sex up Karen finally. Get that delicious armour upgrade. Two, we need intell. Find out everything we can. Use our current lead and try to get info from Fatima. She knows we got framed after saving the people in Suleiman 1 so she could help us due to her sense of justice.
>>
>>47210797
Royalties per purchase of each suit between 20 to 50 percent?
>>
File: Karen maid.jpg (108 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Karen maid.jpg
108 KB, 640x800
>Meanwhile...back on the Rhinehawk.

The tea is light and fragrant, and thanks to Auditorium's artificial gravity the Double Girl Alliance is able to enjoy it from real teacups and a real teapot. White porcelain, with a blue flower pattern.

Karen's, sadly, is almost untouched, the mechanic girl staring down into it with worry etched onto her pretty face, "Do you think he's okay? I've never seen him like this before."

"I'm sure he's just fine." Samantha reassures her, taking a refined sip from her own teacup. Attempting to teach the ship-born and Cornelius-raised Karen proper manners and etiquette has turned into a project, but it's a lot of fun. Karen is honest and up-front in a refreshing way, and truthfully...Samantha has always wished she had a sister.

"What if he's in a cell? What if she's hurting him?" Karen tugs her own pigtails as if wishing you were doing it.

"You know better than that, and so do I. You're letting your emotions get the better of you, if Roarke was in danger they would be the ones getting hurt." Samantha responds with the mildest possible hint of reproof in her voice, "I've heard your stories about him, remember? Besides...he does have a way with women."

"Ehh? What are you saying?" Karen looks suspiciously at Samantha, finally taking a sip of her tea while it's still hot.

"I'm saying that she probably isn't hurting him. What else she's doing, though, is a very good question. He left hours ago." Samantha curses herself silently for letting her worry show and saying this out loud, as Karen locks on to her statement with the deadly precision of a CIWS.

"Are you saying she's...?" Her spectacles magnify the intense, beam-cannon-esque focus of her stare, "She...she's stealing him when he and I were finally going to...a-after I waited this long to..."

[Continued]
>>
File: 1430605213611.jpg (45 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1430605213611.jpg
45 KB, 225x225
>>47211018
We're going to need to roll even with all the good excuses to make a new mech, aren't we?
>>
File: 1425621279998.gif (172 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1425621279998.gif
172 KB, 400x400
>>47211018
Karen! Don't do it! She only has one eye left! Also, you will break Roarke's smile if you do. PROTECT THAT SMILE!
>>
>>47211018
Dear god please no! Any maid but her Wong! The shit she did in the show was fucking terrifying
>>
Rolled 3 + 13 (1d10 + 13)

>>47211036
>We werr just playing strip twister and she slipped I swear
>>
>>47211018

yeah, I don't think putting those two in a room together is a good idea
>>
Rolled 1 + 13 (1d10 + 13)

>>47211074
SHIT! Uh!

Her clothes caught fire and I had to help extinguish them and the water kicked on and I slipped!
>>
>>47211018
on an unrelated note, whats y'alls opinions on Fatima's dad. you think he's in on this or do you think we can swing the destruction of his colony and the (almost certain, hopefully thwarted) murder of his eldest child by the UJCIDF in our favor?
>>
>>47211112
I think he's somewhere in the middle he probably knows about the plan to get rid of the pirates and the broad strokes, but is probably kept in the dark about what actually happened and the frame job
>>
>>47211110

smooth anon, real smooth.

> It is exactly what it looks like, I'm sorry our date was ruined, allow me to make it up to you

we shall worry about new mechs later
>>
>>47211112
Has it been said that Fatima is an only child?
Because if she isn't I could see one of her brothers or sisters being a part of it.
>>
Rolled 4 + 13 (1d10 + 13)

>>47211144
>I was having sex with my hand thinking about you, Karen and suddenly she fell onto my benis!
>>
Rolled 8 + 13 (1d10 + 13)

>>47211144
forgot the GD dice
>>
>>47211146
She has an older sister if i remember from one of our conversations from the last thread.
>>
>>47210819
Right. Think I got the pricing almost done. though with a medium shield and drill combo it comes to 100.5 cp and 40 tons.

>>47211018
WHY IS EVERYTHING ON FIRE?!
>>
>>47211178
No. Fatima is the eldest sister who'm was suppose to pilot the Zam. She has other brothers and sisters because thats how her culture is.
>>
File: 1461828297450.gif (632 KB, 310x280) Image search: [Google]
1461828297450.gif
632 KB, 310x280
Samantha is too ladylike to swear in front of her sworn sister, but she nearly does anyway. She has plenty of excuses, after all, she realizes that her brother confessed to something he didn't do so that if she returns to the UJCIDF she won't be held responsible, she's feeling the loss of Suleiman 1 harder than most because she set the events in motion that led you here, and because deep down she has always believed in the mission of the organization she belonged to up until now. Humanity's front line of defense, the brave UJCIDF, splendid knights protecting the Solar System from evil. She absolutely didn't intend to cause what she's seeing now. "Karen, you're going to break the teacup, let it go."

"I...ever since I was thirteen, h-he..." Karen stutters, grinding her teeth in rage, "And because she's a famous beautiful space princess she just comes and takes him like it's nothing! I-I bet she's going to waltz onto the Rhinehawk and act l-l-like it's her ballroom and go 'oh be a dear little girl and go polish my magnificent Archen while I go play with Roarke, fuhuhuhu~ You have nothing better to do since you're not even a p-p-pilot' and she'll laugh at me." Her shoulders quiver as she lets go of the teacup.

However, despite being small, and weak, and having a harder road to being a proper noble lady than most, Samantha Blanchett is an ace of the elite SOUL Squadron A, entrusted with the ridiculously expensive S-Betta, and a personal student of the swordsmaster and ace pilot Ziemowit Stern, better known as...well, that's a secret! She has confidence in her ability to handle tough situations. "Karen..."

"Well...well when she does...I'M GOING TO THROW IT INTO THE SUN!" Karen bursts into tears, her forehead hitting the table as she sobs with jealousy and grief.

Samantha clears her throat, "Karen! Get ahold of yourself." She leans across the table to pat the other girl consolingly on the back, "You're not alone. I won't let that happen."

[Continued]
>>
>She worked me over relentlessly, I'm still sore. But the good news is I convinced her to help us. Also, let's bang before we have to pull a sweet space heist
>>
>>47211212
Obviously we need to greet Karen with our cock out.

Like giving people nasty medicine.
>>
>>47211202
>Couldn't protect her smile

Feels real bad anons
>>
So just those two as main waifu's?
>>
>>47211235
We were railroaded anyway.

Yeah... Yeah.
>>
Wong fell for the Siren
>>
>>47211244

Don't pin this entirely on me, I've carefully watched Anons' reaction to the different girls and written notes. However, it's my own fault for emphasizing early on that one of the nice things about Karen is that she's the most accessible and has a longstanding crush.

The only innocent one is Roarke, a man thrown into a pit of tigresses by fate and the whims of callous people.
>>
>>47211295
>>47211244
Or maybe becuase you fyucks were thirsty for e-poon he did what was natural for their character to do?
>>
>>47211243
We only finished the first arc and we already have 5 potential waifus
>>
>>47211235
Says the man who wanted into the Siren's pants so badly. This is the price of your rampaging boner.
>>
>>47211303

To clarify, I'm saying occasionally Karen has been taken for granted. This isn't the first time she's been viewed as a vehicle for upgrades and repairs more than as a girl with tender feelings.

Thankfully, she isn't a Reccoa, and Roarke isn't a Quattro.
>>
>>47211304
Apply your cream to your anus, anon.

My post was obviously meant in good humor. Perhaps if you were not so blinded by your throbbing ass-pain and persecution complex you would not be feeling so unwell, hmmm?
>>
>>47211307
So fucking WHAT?! This is why harem is bullshit and I hate the fact that Wong has said each IMPORTANT girl we fuck has an upgrade for the KK.
>>
>>47211308
Alot of us anons in the earlier threads made a deal to make sure we slept with their waifu if they backed sleeping with ours

>>47211330
If you don't like it then leave no need to spoil other anons times
>>
>>47211317
>Roarke isn't a Quattro.

which is good, because otherwise Athena would be a potential waifu.
>>
>>47211317
>This isn't the first time she's been viewed as a vehicle for upgrades and repairs more than as a girl with tender feelings.

>because going to fuck a chick immediately after you fuck another chick shows more appreciation for her feelings

I'm just saying, man. Haven't exactly gotten any chances to actually fiddle with Karen. What with the combat and her actually having a job she does on the Rhinehawk that she does until she is exhausted to the point of unconsciousness.

She really is the hardest working member of the Kestrels, and we appreciate and love her for what she does, so don't go pinning this on us.
>>
>>47211330
We are fucking pirates. Ozark, our mentor, had a ship full of fuck friends. It's in Roarke's character to have a harem. Especially when you are a man who's out in the battlefield risking your life in a high octane mech fight. Danger does things that makes you want to spread your progeny.
>>
>>47211330
I honestly don't even remember what the upgrades were, I'm just happy we have Sam. What did we get again?
>>
File: Karen boarding action.jpg (225 KB, 1429x1029) Image search: [Google]
Karen boarding action.jpg
225 KB, 1429x1029
"You know Roarke doesn't think like that. I mean, sure, he's a bit...primal...but he obviously cares about you." Samantha continues shoulder-patting.

"Straight into the sun!" Karen makes a throwing gesture. Thankfully not while holding anything.

"Karen, that's your grandfather talking. Don't think about how to solve this problem with...with another gamma bomb or something. What would your father do?" Samantha tries reason.

"I'm not into girls, what dad would do doesn't help." Karen sniffles.

Samantha sighs, pinching the bridge of her own nose between two fingers, "Right. Neither am I, so I can't be sure what Roarke sees in that career homewrecker of a woman to begin with. My point is, though..." She struggles to find words, and then, like a bolt of lightning, she remembers the wise words of her mentor to her own impetuous younger brother. "Revenge is a thorny path that leads nowhere good, Karen. I won't let you sabotage yourself that way. She may have been thoughtless in taking him away without thinking of anybody else...I sort of wish I'd had the chance to talk to him too...but you can't blame her for having feelings of her own for him."

"What can I do besides revenge?" Karen looks up, confused, "I-I'm not cool like you, I can't save his life all dazzlingly or dance with him in a mech..."

Samantha holds up one finger, "I have a cunning plan. Sometimes, a direct ambush is the most effective way. You're distraught, and that's fine...but just take a deep breath, and I'll tell you how to get Roarke." She grins. It's a slightly evil grin, and she begins whispering her plan to Karen.

Soon enough, Karen is grinning too.

>[End interlude~]
>>
>>47211389
Sam gave us rhe scary face which is pretty sweet
>>
File: 1453279122966.gif (327 KB, 500x238) Image search: [Google]
1453279122966.gif
327 KB, 500x238
>mfw Karen steps up her game and becomes more aggressive because of this.
>>
>>47211389
Sam's upgrade was free Intimidation roll when our mask is blown off or it flips open when we crit a bitch.
>>
>>47211303
Just gonna say that we did not have a choice to keep our word to Karen. Roarke is a cool enough dude to Not break a promise. And yet once we met Red Siren and convinced her we were not n asshole for killing an entire colony, all choice was out of our hands. Not blaming you Wong, just a little frustrated.
>>
>>47211395
>She may have been thoughtless in taking him away without thinking of anybody else...I sort of wish I'd had the chance to talk to him too

>tfw we voted to take some time with our crew before Siren and what we got was "Hey, Moe-shit, tell them niggas they families died".

Rail

Road
>>
Whoa. I did not expect people to actually get this upset.

Guys, don't worry. Karen will be fine, and so will Siren. Everything is fine. Everyone chill. After all, this isn't Roarke's fault, or yours.

By the way, the .pdfs are uploaded.

http://www.megafileupload.com/jhWc/Mekton_Zeta_-_Core_Rulebook.pdf
http://www.megafileupload.com/jhWd/Mekton_Zeta_Errata_version_1.htm
http://www.megafileupload.com/jhWe/Mekton_Zeta_-_Errata_v1.1.pdf
http://www.megafileupload.com/nu5j/Mekton_Zeta_Plus_-_Advanced_Technical_Manual.pdf
>>
>>47211395
Good... good... glad to see their alliance is working out. Also did we get an upgrade for this thing with Red or is that later in the relationship?
>>
>>47211430
You made characters that we care about. Its bound to happen.
>>
>>47211415
I don't mind it honestly, they were all in character choices and besides not everything can go amazing for Roarke all the time
>>
>>47211430
You're hurting best mechanic and waifu REEEEEEE

I've just been fucking with you, actually.
>>
>>47211434
It's access to all her colony's mech bay/mechanicum
>>
>>47211330
Sleepy calm down. You pissing people off here and in Beast
>>
>>47211408
Ooooh! that's one of my favorite features on the KK! Besides the whole kick everything's ass feature that is.
>>
>>47211434

Oh, I believe I said what it was earlier. Red Siren's upgrade upgrades your upgradeability. Making the Rhinehawk Medium-Weight increases your upgrade cap to 300. Wooing Red Siren gives you access to her technicians and facilities because unlike Karen or Samantha she doesn't work on mecha herself or have a good idea of their systems, so it raises the cap to a whopping 350.
>>
>>47211454
Derp, I should have figured that out... Still; wonder if we can give Karen reign over said facilities
>>
>>47211456
Also in wrestlequest
>>
>>47211474
>100 CP increase

Oh the hunting we will go.

What's the highest CP cost machine in that nifty little handbook of yours, anyway?
>>
>>47211452

It worked, I really was worried!
>>
>>47211506
>inb4 I was only pretending to be pretending to be retarded
>>
>>47211493

Of the ones I've actually statted? The S-Betta, by a lot. It's a relatively inexpensive machine...but the stealth systems all told multiply its cost by 1.9. Originally it was going to have sensor jamming systems and electronic warfare stuff, too, but I realized how insane the cost would get and scaled it back. The concept behind it is "what's the most elite reconnaissance mech we can show the investors?"

Now, I didn't upload them, but I have two Mecha Manuals for this system. I didn't upload them because the point cost on some of the machines there is utterly absurd and I didn't want to bias you into thinking that kind of mech was normal and standard.

...Normally. At least one NPC has a fairly ridiculous mech, and several more are shaping up to.
>>
>>47211474
Wing upgrade soon? After Karen's armour upgrade and sensor upgrade of course. Wing gets us more space for Grapple chan and extra hp pools against non-melee.
>>
>>47211543
Is there a mech with ten separate guns on it to turn any battlefield into a bullet hell?
>>
>>47211549
I would rather go pod so we can get our punch fists
>>
>>47211571
If we have a bunch of drone fists, could we ease them up against the back of the knuckle kaiser and use their thrusters to improve our overall speed and maneuverability?
>>
>>47211598
>dozens of fists flying around all converge on the back of the mech, grabbing onto it then flaring their engines

Pretty cool image. But I doubt Wong would allow it.
>>
>>47211598
Like a jet pack that turns into 6 fists? I like the way you think
>>
>>47211488
Oh shit, is wrestle quest back?
>>
File: gekko.jpg (53 KB, 412x237) Image search: [Google]
gekko.jpg
53 KB, 412x237
"Are you sure you can't stay a while longer? Lunch at the Rose Palace is absolutely spectacular, I'm lucky to count quite a few system-class chefs among my fans, Roarke darling~" Red Siren leans on your arm, but you button your shirt up anyway and sling your jacket over your arm. Your clothes are clean, freshly washed, and Rosita has been an absolute angel. Like Circe and Odysseus, though, even the strongest magic can't keep you tied in one place.

"I have a ship to tend to, and it wasn't right of me to foist breaking the news onto a junior officer. There are people on the Rhinehawk who need answers, and people who need me. Samantha's brother took a fall for her and is in jail, and Karen..." You sigh heavily, "I was supposed to have dinner with Karen that night. If your people had just let me go back to my ship, I would have come back to the palace tomorrow."

Rosita gasps and covers her mouth with her hands, "Darling, I'm so sorry...I...I really didn't mean to..."

"I know." You kiss her on the mouth one last time, "But you see why I can't stay?"

She nods. She looks repentant enough, at least. You're not sure whose fault what is, but that's alright. It's been a difficult time. You bid her a temporary goodbye, and return to your ship.

[Continued]
>>
>>47211598
>>47211618
>>47211623
>The Codex Astartes does not approve of this action

Fucking pirates and their unorthodox tactics.
>>
>>47211633
Booker did a one off a little bit ago about Omega which was pretty good
>>
>>47211647
You mean Owen right? Unless he did the Omega one too?
>>
>>47211543
Somewhere the Sword of the Cosmos exists and seeing it will be horrifying.

I also realized something. Soul squads are units of 3... but we only saw two members of Soul B.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.