[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ryukuza Quest: Protector of Smiles and Youkai Hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 21
File: Ryujin_by_Flying_Fox.jpg (148 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ryujin_by_Flying_Fox.jpg
148 KB, 600x800
Stage 122: The returning sparrows bring with them....

Toshida Ginka is very quiet, and you're not really all that surprised.

Confronted with the realization of who you are in no uncertain terms is one thing. Realizing that there are others who would make sure you either never become what you are meant to be or who would take possession of you to control that power is another matter entirely. Facing the God of the Oceans is relatively easy compared to knowing there might be assassins and kidnappers in your future.

Ginka-chan isn't entirely surprised by your revelations; your family is strange and wonderful and you tend to make even more of an impression now than you used to. For someone who spends most of her free time roaming the Shinjuku district and solidifying a reputation for unusual and cool styles, that is an impressive claim. You wait patiently as Ginka worries over her situation and those of her family – rather, the Ama divers of Mikimoto Pearl Island.

You have to admit there are a couple of things that make staying a good possibility. The temple to Ryujin Owatatsumi – your father and the Dragon Kami of the oceans – is as sacrosanct a place as is possible. It has its own guardian deity, and even when you destroy Japan, the temple will be safe, as will the pearl beds of Mikimoto. The Ama are a sacred people, meaning it would be incredibly upsetting to the kami to do them harm of any sort. Even threatening them might anger many spirits. And finally, the chief of the Ama Divers is an elder and knowledgeable woman, who will definitely cause trouble for anyone trying to kidnap her adopted daughter.
>>
File: Toshida-san 1.png (693 KB, 1587x3188) Image search: [Google]
Toshida-san 1.png
693 KB, 1587x3188
>>47200081
On the other hand, Ginka is your first real friend outside of the Clan, Yui included. Yui is yours by virtue of your being a demon tamer, capable of bringing demons into your service to atone for crimes or to become better people. You don't like that, but the fact remains, and it was proven very pointedly when you possessed her during your family's altercation with one of the Generals Two, the warlords of Clan Ryo. So Ginka-chan is the first friend you made. She is a kappa-child, which means she would be a strong ally with even a little training, despite her humility and humble upbringing. Even then, she has monastic training, having grown up in Ginkaku-ji, the Silver Pavilion Zen temple in Kyoto.

And you really would like to try and heal the scars she was given by some bastard with a broken beer bottle....or at least find that walking dead man.

[] Let her make the decision in her own time.
[] Point out these factors for her to study.
[] Check to see what the rest of your family thinks.
[] Ask her to come home with you.
[] Suggest she remain here.
>>
File: Chibi-Horobi.jpg (287 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Chibi-Horobi.jpg
287 KB, 600x849
>>47200096
Twitter: @XsQuestmistress

Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47061047/

Interlude: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/37879167/

Threads in Chronological Order, including writeups by XS : http://pastebin.com/Z53TyK0N
or search for Title: Ryukuza on Suptg

Barrier Combat Guide: http://pastebin.com/rZLwzvGx

>Ryukusa's Treasures

Her name: Ryuu Yorihokura

Eight hundred and sixty-two cat youkai live in your aura

Matagama-no-Shitoki, a kami in it's own right that protects Ryukusa from inimical magic.

Ame-no-Omukade-no-Musume – Ryukusa's mukade possessed wakizashi; a kami. “Daughter of my Centipede of Rain.”

Gendai-no-Muteki-no-Buki - Invincible Weapon of the Present Age, a secret kami-blade given to Ryukusa by Wakaba that appears to be made of some alloy of titanium.

Seido no Shinpi-tekina Ken – a mysterious bronze sword given to Ryukusa by the mermaids of Japan.

Go Yūrei no Rensa, the Five-Ghost-Chain, used to summon or send messages to your (actual) older sister Ryuu Nabiki.

Ryukusa's Family.

>Talismans:
Akari – Centipede
Er Yin – Scorpion
Kiki – Toad
Kiku – Lizard
Yui – Snake
>>
>>47200119
Ryu Ryukusa is tall at 5' 8", but this becomes 6' in her true form. She is fully grown. Lesbian top.
Kiku is 5' 1" for ever and ever. Lesbian submissive.
Akari is 5' 3", and has another few inches to grow. Sexuality is weird, switch, cosplayer.
Yui is 5' 8" and will only grow due to circumstances beyond her control. Dyke, switch.
Kiki is 5' 6", and is at full growth. Bisexual bottom.
Er Yin is the tallest at 5' 10" and is fully grown. Lesbian dominant.
Jinyuu is 5' 7" but persistently hovers an extra three inches above the ground or floor because of her nature as a seer. Straight.
Hinata-hakase is 6' 3". Sexuality is terrifying.
Hidesato is 5' 5". Straight.
Kushinada is 5' 8". Straighter.
Taisho Ryoga is 5' 9". Who knows.
Hyun Chisato is 5' 4”, and is fully grown. Lolicon with plausible deniability.
Rie is 8” tall or 5' 5”, and is fully cat. Her sexuality is cat.
Hagyu Genso is 12' 5” standing upright. He is by and large gay.
Mizumi Shoko is 7' 2”, is fully grown. Bisexual top.
Yuuhi is 4'11” and is fully grown. Yuuhi a cute.
Tokei Isusangi, Inau-kun is 5' 3” and still confused.
Reiha is 5' 5 1/2”, and is milfy.
Peta is 3' 2”. Peta is \>.</ aka Her Most Imperial Highness Patanjali Piri Yokuhime Kuronogitsune Pa
Detective-san, aka Mugon Chujo is fully grown at 5'11”, and straight.
Kenji Soomi is 5' 4” and gothic lolita.
Musumi Kanako is 5' 6.5”, and is pretty straight.
Hebiki Naoto is 5' 9” and belligerently omnivorous, sexually. You hope only sexually.
Kodachi Umetsume is 5' 4”, and fully grown. Practicing asexual.
Melinda Blitzenberg is 5'10”, fully grown and horrible. Maybe confused.
Toshida Ginka is 5” 3”, and fully grown. Turtles have a reputation.
Ryuu Wakaba is a head shorter and also deceased.
Margaret Steinhausen is gratefully dead.
Ryuu Nabiki is 5' 3”, and fully transformed. Embarrassingly straight.
Ryuu Shinju is 4' 11” and fully grown. She is coy, maybe a dodomeki-child.
>>
>>47200096
>[] Let her make the decision in her own time.
>[] Point out these factors for her to study.
>>
>>47200096
Let her make her own, informed, decision.
>>
>>47200096
Gonna agree with >>47200157 and >>47200181 on this.

Also, we need Chibi-horobi to be a thing at some point, even if only for a day.
>>
>>47200119
To add onto my vote here: >>47200157
Make sure that we don't accidentally guilt trip her with the whole "you are my first friend" thing.
>>
>>47200096
>[] Check to see what the rest of your family thinks.
Shit, I'm late to Ryukusa!
>>
>>47200096
>>
File: 7a4d412bd5a9fdf8c31882db7764e961.jpg (743 KB, 1000x1011) Image search: [Google]
7a4d412bd5a9fdf8c31882db7764e961.jpg
743 KB, 1000x1011
[XX] Let her make the decision in her own time.
[XX] Point out these factors for her to study.
[X] Check to see what the rest of your family thinks.

“Before you decide, Ginka, there's some things you should consider carefully too.” she looks up at you with inhuman eyes of red glass, her concerns writ large upon her worried expression. You gently point out almost everything that might be pertinent, carefully sidestepping your personal issues, both good and bad. She doesn't need to feel guilt or debt towards you; they're both unpleasant and really inappropriate as far as you are concerned. “You should take your time to think about it – even all evening if you would like.” You stand up, and smile down at her. “Either way....you're my friend Ginka-chan. I want you to do what is best for you, and I will support you. You and your family.”

She starts to say something, but you smile, and she realizes whom you were talking about. Not her unknown real family, but the one she has made for herself here. You owe the Ama Divers, perhaps indirectly, but they sheltered you and your family, and allowed Akari to heal in safety. The only repayment you could give is one they might never know about – you kept the pearl beds safe, and the temple will be a refuge in the disasters that will come.
>>
>>47200789
“I understand, Aoi-chan. I'll think about it a little longer.” She rises and walks over to where Kiku-chan is praying serenely, restored to her normal acerbic self now that you've given her a good cry and demonstrated that there is no smile too strange to be protected. You walk over to where Yui is tending to Akari and Inau-kun; Kiki-hime is preparing tea while Yuuhi is setting out futons and headrests.

“I am sorry about your weapons,” you say as you settle near the Ainu demigod. “It was unexpected for them to attack so boldly.”

Inau-kun smiles, though she winces a little as Yui bandages her arms. Not nearly as bad as Er Yin, but the burns aren't just superficial. “Better my weapons than one of us, Ryukusa-sama. She was a formidable opponent. I'm glad no one else was injured so badly.” Her upbeat nature makes you smile, but you can see that the loss pains her.

[] Offer her Seido no Shinpi-tekina Ken, the bronze sword the mermaids gave to you.
[] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.
[] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.
[] Can she get replacements from ~Nowhere~?
[] See if they were kami; they looked antique, almost.
>>
>>47200829
>[] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.
>[] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.
>>
>>47200829
>[x] See if they were kami; they looked antique, almost.
An intriguing idea, though how many kami in weapon form is Ryukusa gonna run into?
>[x] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.
>>
>>47200829
[] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.
[] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.

Kiki's been doing alot lately
>>
>>47200829
>[] See if they were kami; they looked antique, almost.
>[] Can she get replacements from ~Nowhere~?
>>
>>47200829
We still have that tear/tea stuff that needs to be checked out right? We also didn't put it in ~nowhere~. Have we been carrying it this whole time?
>>
>>47200829
>[] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.
>>
>>47200829

>>
Damn, I'm so late for this amazing quest and it no less amazing author.

Hi XS! How are you?

>>47200829

>In any case, make sure that what's left of her weapons are treated correctly. Kami or not, they saved everyone
>>
>>47200829

Adding to my vote here >>47201744

>Put your hand on Inau-kun's shoulder and tell her that if she ever wants to talk, you are here anytime for her. And more than likely the others will be, too.

Important
>>
>>47200829
i vote this. >>47201744
>>
Many apologies. an immediate medical emergency came up and I was confined to a small clean white space for the duration. I will be continuing immediately and extending today's game into the afternoon again.

Meds made me ill. Sorry.
>>
>>47202376
That sounds bad, I hope you're doing okay*!

*relative to XS Standard Edition
>>
>>47201091
Yes, but Ryukusa has pockets and jars with lids.
>>
>>47202403
It's a hazard that crops up every now and then, and while unpleasant and time consuming, isn't especially threatening.
>>
>>47202431
That's good then.
>>
>>47202376

I hope you feel better now.
>>
>>47202376
Hope you feel better and stop getting quite so sick long enough to recover some!
>>
>>47202443
I do, thank you.

Writing.
>>
Shit glad to hear you're ok XS

Class is done and I'm here for dragon girls
>>
File: Inau-san.jpg (1 MB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
Inau-san.jpg
1 MB, 1200x853
[X] See if they were kami; they looked antique, almost.
[XX] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.
[XXX] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.
[+] Inter them properly.
[+] Reassure your huntress-midwife.

“Your weapons looked very old, Inau-kun; were they kami?” You know she practices the religion of the Ainu, but that doesn't necessarily preclude the weapons from being kami. “In either case, they should be treated with some respect.”

Unsurprisingly, Inau-kun blushes and looks away. “Ah, no, aniki, they were not. They were made in the original style, but I was the one who made them, so they really were hardly more than a few years old. I age a little slower than humans do, but not that much slower. To be honest.” That still makes her a pretty talented bow maker at the very least; yumi aren't easily designed in the old styles.

“Then with your permission I'd like to place the remains with my other offerings at my altar. You used them in defense of our Clan and my family, so they need to be respected for the tools they were and honored for the person who wielded them.” You politely ignore the fact that Ginka – along with just about everyone else – is watching and listening with interest. It's only a little embarrassing. “But we can't have you weaponless either. I can think of two options right away, if you don't have anything to spare ~Nowhere~.”

“No, I do not keep any spare weaponry. It never occurred to me that I might run into someone that would destroy them.” Her sheepish look vanishes as Kiki-hime pats her shoulder with a smile.
>>
File: Kiki.png (991 KB, 888x1185) Image search: [Google]
Kiki.png
991 KB, 888x1185
>>47202856
“Inau-kun shouldn't really be using weapons anyways, aniki,” Yui points out. “She''ll heal quickly, but not if she moves her arms a lot or hurts herself using a bow.”

You nod agreeably. “Well, my first thought was contacting someone who owes me a favor and having an oni-forged sword made. The second and probably the more practical, would be if Kiki-hime could make her a new yumi to use.” Kiki-hime looks startled at the suggestion, and you smile, holding out your hands. “You're indispensable and becoming very skilled. I wouldn't suggest it if you didn't have that ability.”

“Please forgive me for imposing, Kiki-dono,” Inau-kun says while placing her hands together and bowing over them her lips twitching in a grimace as she strains her freshly bandaged wounds.

Kiki-hime looks surprised, and then looks at you uncertainly.

[] Point out that it's only slightly different than making herself a bow.
[] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.
[] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.
[] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.
[] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.
>>
>>47203044
Well, it's good to hear she didn't lose anything irreplaceable at least, though it sucks to have something you made with your own hands destroyed of course.
>[] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.
>[] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.
>>
>>47203044
>[x] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.
>[x] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.
>[x] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.
>>
>>47203044
>[x] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.
>>
>>47203044
>>
>>47203044
>[] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.
>>
>>47203044
>[x] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.
>>
>>47203044

>[] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.

Also, important:

>Point out that as two bow makers and users, Kiki and Inau should try and discuss on the different techniques.

It might inspire them an idea
>>
>>47203044
[] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.
[] Point out that it's only slightly different than making herself a bow.
[] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.
[] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.
[] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.
>[] Hugs.
>>
>>47203044
Adding >>47203191 write-in to my post >>47203204 . Kiki is just starting to bloom, let her see just how beautiful a flower she really is.
>>
>>47203044
>[] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.
>>
>>47203044

Besides we don't need any excuses for the bow wielders to work together
>>
File: Yui.png (3 MB, 2000x1413) Image search: [Google]
Yui.png
3 MB, 2000x1413
[XXX] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.
[XX] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.
[X] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.
[X] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.
[x] Point out that it's only slightly different than making herself a bow.
[+] Maybe they should collaborate....?

[X] It's your family, they are supportive and you will support them.

Moving from your crouch to a standing position, you counterbalance yourself with your tail as you lean over to kiss Kiki-hime on the forehead, making her blush even more deeply than your surprise announcement that she should recreate Inau-kun's bow. Laying your arms across her shoulder, you give her the half-hug you can manage in this position.

“Kiki-hime's abilities and skills have grown by leaps and bounds, and I have no doubt that she can manage it with only a little guidance. Inau-kun's yumi is only a little different than the ones from class, but I suspect that's simply because it was made for her own hands and skill, more than anything.” You shrug mildly to Kiki-hime, winking at her as you look into her eyes. “It is up to you of course, but I am confident. Even if you decides against it, we can still arm Inau-kun with a little effort.”

It would be fairly simple – Akari also practices kyudo, a fact which you only learned recently, and you have absolutely no doubt she has a yumi. But it just seems ~right~ to have your family replace the weapons destroyed in their service, to be honest. Even if it is through a favor that you plan on asking for anyways. It is just safer for Inau-kun to have both the weapons she's capable of using handy.
>>
File: Akari.jpg (433 KB, 999x1332) Image search: [Google]
Akari.jpg
433 KB, 999x1332
>>47203774
She still seems uncertain, but you kiss her again, over her right eye and she calms down significantly. You stand upright and lift your hands moving them slightly to indicate a weighing of options. “The design of the weapons is different, and I don't know how significant that really is. I'm sure you can figure out the best of both worlds between you. We may not like to admit it, but we Japanese aren't above stealing good ideas and changing them to our own uses. I don't see why Inau-kun can't have the same thing work in her favor.” Yui snickers in a wheezy sort of way, reminding you of some cartoon villain. “Hey hey, now!” you admonish her and she sits up straight, her tail – now long enough to be visible past her hips when sitting upright – flopping from side to side as she grin in the most sparkly of manners at you.

“Aniki is right,” Akari puts forth softly, garnering everyone's attention. “Kiki-hime's skills are improving dramatically, and this is one of the best ways to test them. We need to be more prepared and if the enemy assumes we are not prepared, then they will be the ones suffering.” Kiki-hime nods slowly, looking thoughtful.

“Just remember, no archery until your arms and belly have had at least a day to heal,” admonishes Yui, and Inau-kun nods her head meekly. “If you tear the stitches inside you, it will be hard to put them back.”

Ginka speaks up behind you. “Aoi-chan....may I speak with you?”
>>
>>47203786
You give Akari a caress of your tail and she smiles faintly as Kiki-hime, Inau-kun, and your two niji-chan settle to discuss things. Turning you, place your hands behind your back, and bow slightly. “Of course, Ginka-chan.” You can read her decision all over her, of course, but it is always better to let them tell you.

Walking with her to the doors of the temple, you glance over at Yuuhi-chan expressively monologuing at a startled looking and wide eyed Kiku-chan, whose tail is lashing back and forth like an angry cat's though there isn't any sense of her blood boiling at the moment. Ginka is looking thoughtful, trying to figure out what to say.

[] Gently help her out by starting for her.
[] Give her more time by telling her how much you've enjoyed your stay.
[] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....
[] Blurt out the fact that you'll miss her, relieve her tension.
[] Ease her into it by asking for her decision.
>>
>>47203808
>[x] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....
Talking about how much we'll miss her or the like might make her feel guilty depending on her decision.
>>
>>47203808
>[] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....
>>
>>47203808
>>
>>47203808
>>
>>47203808
>[x] Give her more time by telling her how much you've enjoyed your stay.
>[x] Ease her into it by asking for her decision.
>>
>>47203808
>>
>>47203808
Please stay Gin-chan!
>>
>>47203808
>[x] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....
We are patient. *Snicker*
>>
>>47203808

>Smile brightly at her. Whatever her decision is, you'll support her.
>>
>>47203982

Please come with us.

We have cookies and sexy single ladies.

... Great, now I want to present Reiha to Ginka and see if they get a crush on each other
>>
>>47204018

*to introduce Reiha
>>
>>47204039
I was about to say...
>>
>>47204039
Spoilsport.
>>
>>47204058
No presenting Reiha to anyone anon!
>>
>>47204168
What if we get Peta-chan's permission?
>>
>>47204225
...well, if we get permission...
>>
>>47204168
....now I'm wondering why not.
>>
>>47204359
It's indecent!
>>
>>47204373
Exactly!
>>
>>47204383
But Reiha isn't directly part of the family, so we can't be indecent with her!
>>
If Ginka likes milfy fox women, we should definitively make them meet.
>>
File: 07c6d7e8888a7cc8c1884260d87ff198.jpg (356 KB, 1600x1133) Image search: [Google]
07c6d7e8888a7cc8c1884260d87ff198.jpg
356 KB, 1600x1133
[X] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....
[+] Smile, because it is okay.

You walk her to the doors, and notice she's still distracted. Opening the door for her, you let her precede you outside, where she stops, still lost in thought. It's obvious she is planning on staying, but she's worried about offending you – no, not offending you. She's worried about hurting your feelings.

It's kind of a valid fear, really. It probably took her a long time to make friends in a strange new place, after living in a monastery, and having to cope with the scars she bears visibly. It would be nice, perhaps, to try and make her feel at ease or to break the ice for her, to let her know you understand, but at the same time, this is a big decision for her, with very real, possibly even dangerous repercussions either way. You have to respect that, and you do, you really do.

Which doesn't make it any easier, truth be told. It would have been easier if you'd remained cold blooded, but Yuuhi-chan is right. You need to be honest, with yourself and your feelings, and with other people's too. So you wait.

Unlike an assassination or a fight, waiting now is hard. There is so much to say and feel, and despite – or maybe because of – your Clever Mind, you can't help but imagine all the ways this could happen, all the things that might or might not be said. But in the end, her soft, uncertain voice draws you back to the world.
>>
>>47204762
“I am sorry, but I can't go with you, Aoi-chan. No, Ryukusa-chan.” You look at her smiling gently, and that smile seems to make her feel more guilty, not less. She looks down, her green tinged hair hiding the scars along her cheeks and throat. You never noticed how the scar draws her lips to the left slightly, a tiny gap where the healing pulls her lips apart. Well, no, you noticed but it was insignificant. It is only more pronounced when she is unhappy. “My place is here, with the Ama. It isn't that I don't like you, I just want to make sure they're taken care of, and my ba-chan is getting old, and I don't want to make them sad....they're my friends too-”

You step close and gently run your hands through her hair, prompting her to look up at you. Her eyes widen as she sees your gentle smile, and you lower your head slightly. “I expected nothing less from as good a daughter as you are to her, Ginka-chan. I would have been surprised if you had come with us.” Her eyes brim with unshed tears and she smiles uncertainly. “You have to do as you think and feel is best, and your friends and family are here. Take care of them, and protect them. You're much braver and stronger than you think you are. Ginka, and I am very glad to have you as my friend.”

She embraces you and hugs you tight, while you hug her gently, resting your cheek against her hair. It's nice bing tall. “Remember these things,” you whisper softly. “The temple is protected. The oceans will be safe. You have hidden power. And you are always, always welcome in my home, Toshida Ginka.”

Pulling back, she looks up at you with a smile, a warm, honest smile. “I'll remember, Aoi-chan.”

[] Kiss her on the forehead.
[] More hugs!
[] Give her a brief kiss on the lips.
[] Give her a small token of your friendship.
[] Ask her to visit sometime soon.
>>
>>47204791
>[] Kiss her on the forehead.
>[] More hugs!
>[] Give her a small token of your friendship.
>>
>>47204791
>[] More hugs!
>>
>>47204791
>[] More hugs!
>>
>>47204791
>[] More hugs!

>Write "friend" on her back

>Tell her you'll invite her for tea once you're settled in your new home
>>
>>47204791
>>
I'm a bit worried people will try to hurt her to hurt us while she's somewhere not protected, or not protected enough
>>
>>47204791
>[] More hugs!
>>
>>47204791
>[x] Kiss her on the forehead.
>[x] More hugs!
>[x] Give her a small token of your friendship.

>>47204876
That's what the token of friendship will be for.
>>
>>47204791
>[] More hugs!
>>
>>47204791
>[x] More hugs!
>[x] Give her a small token of your friendship.
>[x] Ask her to visit sometime soon.

>>47204876
Understandable, but we can't round up everyone we've ever liked and make them stay in Ryukusa's palace either just so they're safe.
>>
I'm gonna miss you Gin-chan!
>>
>>47204922

Sure, but that doesn't remove the worry.
>>
>>47204791
>[] More hugs!
>[] Give her a brief kiss on the lips.
>>
>>47204876
She's an Ama diver too, right? If they try to even threaten the Ama divers there'll be literal hell to pay.
>>
>>47205017

Didn't stop the Twin.

Or the other stupid foes we've met who thought they could mess with divinity
>>
File: Kaiken.jpg (24 KB, 650x511) Image search: [Google]
Kaiken.jpg
24 KB, 650x511
[X] This is your precious friend, and she is good.

You kiss her on the forehead, and she blushes scarlet, her blood rushing to her head and ears and neck and a little further down than that. This time it is you who hugs her tightly and she hugs back a little more softly. You write the symbol for friend in broad strokes along her back with your tail as you hold her close, reveling in the existence of your first friend in the real world.

Slowly you pull back and look at her with a warm smile on your face. She's still blushing, the unexpected kiss having totally flustered her. Perhaps not very polite of you, but you've never been particularly restrained when it comes to affection for people you like. “I want you to come visit me sometime, and I'll send you an invitation to tea as soon as things have settled down enough to do so.” Hopefully not after you've wrecked Japan. “Here.” Reaching into ~Nowhere~ you take out a small knife, a kaiken in a very plain but well made and beautifully polished sheath. You present it to her with both hands.

“Please take this as a token of our friendship, Ginka-chan. It is a gift from me to you, one which will protect you and those you love.” She stares at the weapon for a moment, and then bows slightly.

“I cannot accept such a fine gift, Ryukusa-chan!”

You bow lower. “Please, I insist that you accept this pitiful toy.”

She bows again, even more deeply. “Aoi-chan, I could never accept such a grand thing from a friend!”

Bowing even lower you lift it up and hold it out. “Please Ginka-chan, I insist that you take it!”

She gingerly takes the weapon from you and you rise, grinning as she smiles. She pulls the knife, exposing a finely honed blade. “Thank you for your gift, Aoi-chan....I will carry it with me everywhere.” The kappa-child looks up at you, and then bows, more respectfully rather than playfully as she had before accepting the gift. “Thank you, Aoi-chan, for everything.”
>>
File: Ninetails.jpg (192 KB, 600x754) Image search: [Google]
Ninetails.jpg
192 KB, 600x754
>>47205433
You bow, this time deeply and respectfully. “The honor is entirely mine, Ginka-chan. Please take care of your family.” She nods, and walks into the night, turning the kaiken over and over, marveling at the craftsmanship. You sigh and lean back against the door, watching her go to what is essentially her home, for the moment safe.

While you may not know how long that will last, you can at least remove the most immediate danger: your presence here. It may be slow going, unfortunately, but you've been delayed too long, while your enemies are still planning and have the manpower to do as they please. Flexing your hands you lift your left hand to the moon, watching your sapphire talons shatter the moonlight into pieces of azure.

[] Ask Tsukiyomi to watch over her.
[] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.
[] Call in your favor and request an ogata katana for Inau-kun.
[] ….Wait for it....
[] Let yourself cry just a little.
>>
>>47205454
>[] ….Wait for it....

Oh Look! A Button!
>>
>>47205454
[] Let yourself cry just a little.
[] ….Wait for it....
[] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.
>>
>>47205454
>[] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.
>[] Call in your favor and request an ogata katana for Inau-kun.
>[] ….Wait for it....
>[] Let yourself cry just a little.
>>
>>47205454
>[] ….Wait for it....
>>
>>47205454
>[x] Ask Tsukiyomi to watch over her.
>[x] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.
>>
>>47205454
XS, who is Tsukiyomi?
>>
>>47205454
>[] ….Wait for it....
>>
>>47205573
>Tsukiyomi
God of the Moon brother to Sansuno-O and Amaterasu
>>
>>47205454
>[x] Ask Tsukiyomi to watch over her.
>[x] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.
>[x] ….Wait for it....
The fun begins...
>>
>>47205454
>[] Ask Tsukiyomi to watch over her.
>[] ….Wait for it...
Is the cat coming back to spit up a hairball on our doorstep?
>>
>>47205573

Tsukiyomi is the God of the Moon

>>47205454

>[] ….Wait for it....

I say we shouldn't ask the god of the moon to guard her. We have other to pray to for that kind of thing
>>
>>47205657
>>47205548
>>47205634

Asking Tsukiyomi is probably not a good idea.
>>
>>47205674
Well, Amaterasu said that she and her brother keep in contact, so asking him would also get the message to her.
>>
>>47205674
>>47205698
It wouldn't be presented as an option if it weren't somehow appropriate. I think.
>>
>>47205708

It's not because it's appropriate that it is the option that should be taken.

Actions have consequences, after all. And Ryukusa doesn't do all what she's given the option.

>>47205703

We should rather ask Amaterasu to keep her safe, at dawn
>>
>>47205750
I kinda agree with this anon. Somehow, Japan has been getting slowly worse. Seriously wonder whether Tsukiyomi is doing their job at this point.
Adding to my post >>47205500
>[] Don't ask Tsukiyomi for help.
>>
File: Inari.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Inari.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
[XXX] ….Wait for it....
[XX] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.
[X] Let yourself cry just a little.

You lower your hand, waiting for the inevitable. And just as predicted the inevitable happens. With a soft click, the mask comes off as the woman – tall woman! – steps out of the shadows. She looks down at you and has one hand behind her back, and is dresed in a perfectly tailored pants-suit of black silk. With her fox-mask no longer hiding her presence, you can most definitely feel her overwhelming aura. Her tie shimmers and her undershirt is also of silk. She lowers the ceramic mask and looks down at you seriously. Her ears unfold and you swallow slowly.

Mostly because of the spread of thick, luxurious tails behind her, all nine of them

“That was well handled, Ryuu Ryukusa.”

Your heart is pounding in your chest and you take a deep breath; if you still had a Pearl it would be burning with power. This isn't a spirit-child, nor is she some wandering kitsune that's been around for a thousand years. This is a servant of Heaven, and not just any servant. This is one of your Wives' servants. A kitsune in the service of Inari. Her mere presence screams it at you, and she is not here for pleasure.

[] Thank you. And you are?
[] Salute respectfully, and wait.
[] Fire Eyes – be absolutely certain.
[] Water Eyes – this could be important.
[] ….can I help you, ma'am?
>>
>>47205868
>[] Thank you. And you are?
>>
>>47205548
>>47205634
>>47205657
>>47205703
>>47205708

Guys, Tsukuyomi was so much of a douche that Amaterasu vowed to never see him again.

Asking him to help is a terrible idea.

>>47205454

Adding to my vote here>>47205674

>Do not ask Tsukiyomi for help in any way, but salute him properly in your prayers
>>
>>47205868
>>
>>47205868
>[x] Thank you. And you are?
>>
>>47205868
>[] Salute respectfully, and wait.

>Sincerely compliment her on her entrance and the quality of her clothes.
>>
>>47205868
[] Water Eyes – this could be important.
[] Salute respectfully, and wait.
>>
>>47205935
>noted
>>
>>47205868
>[] Water Eyes – this could be important.
>>
>>47205868
>[x] Fire Eyes – be absolutely certain.
>>
>>47205868
>[] Water Eyes – this could be important.
>>
>>47205868
>[x] Fire Eyes – be absolutely certain.
>>
>>47205868
>>
File: kitsunegirl-s.jpg (64 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
kitsunegirl-s.jpg
64 KB, 700x512
[XXX] Thank you. And you are?
[XX] Salute respectfully, and wait.
[X] Water Eyes – this could be important.
[+] This is one classy lady!

Despite what you assume are your demigod instincts kicking into high gear, you're not exactly unfamiliar with the Clan Ryo capacity for deception. Being polite can't hurt, of course and you incline your head respectfully, while keeping your eyes on her. She seems to take this in stride, studying you with cool efficiency.

“Thank you, Kyubi-sama. Your entrance and appearance are nothing short of awe inspiring; I hope to achieve such skills and excellent taste in the future.” Your appropriation of a tile for her and your sincere compliments earn you the barest twitch of a smile, but her tails stay gracefully and flowingly calm. You avoid looking at that aspect too closely, because they could easily be hypnotic. But they can also be an indicator of her mood, which is a good thing to have.

Opening your Water Eyes you perceive a dedicated and powerful servant of Manifested Inari; her golden fur and hair are gifts earned by her choice to serve the Rice Kami and her husband (!). She is old, and wise, in full command of all the power a nine-tailed fox could possibly have. Her duty has cost her much and rewarded her more; even this duty, one that caused her great pain and was one of the most difficult she has ever had to endure, she has managed and is proud to have completed. Most importantly, she is what she appears to be. Which is mildly terrifying, and completely awesome. Never in a million years would you have expected this.

Despite these truths, the source of your fear and the power that is charging through your veins is ~not~ this kitsune. It is what she is carrying, and she knows that.

You drop Water Eyes and salute her in the martial fashion, and she gives you a small bow in return. “You will forgive me for not knowing your name – they rarely keep track of such things here.” She nods once.
>>
>>47206562
“Kyubi-san is fine, Ryuu Ryukusa. I have come at the request of Amaterasu-Omikami on behalf of the August Personage of Jade, may he live Ten Thousand times Ten Thousand years.”

….holy shit.

She steps forward, lowering her mask to her hide and offering you a black silk covered box with red ribbons. You blink in confusion, the colors implying things that you would thing are entirely inappropriate for the situation she is claiming. “These are the colors of a box containing an Imperial Edict.” Your heart clenches and you feel a chill run down your entire body, horns to tail tip. “Amaterasu-Omikami is allowing this edict to stand.”

….there aren't even words for what you're feeling at the moment.

Swallowing, you ask very calmly and politely, “If I understand this correctly, I am honor bound to carry out the duties described in this edict because Amaterasu-Omikami is allowing it to be so, and the penalty for disobedience is execution, as if I were a member of the Imperial Jade Court of the Celestial Heavens?”

Kyubi-san looks at you sympathetically. “You grasp the situation instantly and completely, Ryuu Ryukusa,” she agrees.

[] Time out, time out!!! Need a moment!!!
[] Accept and open the edict at once.
[] Ask about an appeal process maybe?
[] Can I ask what is inside first?
[] Whom do I speak to about an audience, I need some serious clarification from the kami!
>>
>>47206578
>[x] Accept and open the edict at once.
Somehow I doubt the Heavens are big on loopholes.
>>
>>47206578
>[] Accept and open the edict at once.
Hahahahaaa... Fuck
>>
>>47206578
>But first, a deep breath.
>>
>>47206578
>>
>>47206578
>[x] Time out, time out!!! Need a moment!!!
>[x] Accept and open the edict at once.
>>
>>47206578
[] Time out, time out!!! Need a moment!!!
>[] Can I ask what is inside first? I just..this is a bit too much for such an insignificant dragonette.
>>
Guys, I think we're close enough to solving our problems without taking on our power, that Amaterasu is making sure that we don't actually keep putting it off.
>>
>>47206578
>[] Time out, time out!!! Need a moment!!!
>>
>>47206646
Yeah, some sort of deadline, or the like. Or possibly she has something else for us to do in addition, due to our use of the Wishing Jewel. Since ascending to godhood will no longer be easy, we've gotta do it the Ryukusa way.
>>
>>47206646
Nah, it's because we told Enma-o "ask my boss"

>>47206578

>Calm yourself. It's enormously big, but you trust and love Amaterasu-okami

>Ask if your family can be present while we open it

Dammit, another moment Er Yin and Shoko are missing
>>
>>47206822
>Since ascending to godhood will no longer be easy
Doing that has been entirely too easy, for quite some time now. We could set it off within a breath.
>>
when I google search Jade emperor, the wiki result is chinese/taoist. That sorta implies that this is related to us telling that demon to take things up with our superiors.
>>
>>47206892
>>47206901

I wonder how often Enma-o has had to take stuff up to the Jade Emperor
>>
>>47206897
But that's just it. We could have set it off with just a breath PERFECTLY with the Jewel and our Mikoto around. Now we can set it off, but will we be able to accomplish it as Amaterasu desires as easily? We ARE on a timetable, I assume, and she can't hold this state of affairs together forever.
>>
>>47206578
Can we flash fire eyes quickly just to make absolutely certain we aren't being tricked here? I mean, presumably our enemies would be prepared for us to use water eyes, but fire eyes could be different.
>>
>>47206972
Oh, I didn't realize the quality of our ascension was at issue here.

>>47206892
Oh yeah that's a thing. Could boil down to being the same order, however.
>>
>>47206901
Good point. Possibly these are orders relating to how do deal with Buddists and how we'll be dealing with Enma-O. Might also have implications for Jinyuu.
>>
>>47207017
>Quality of the ascention
I assume we'd have a bit more control and understanding over our powers, allowing a bit more control over the Tsunami and the like. Possibly being more powerful and prepared at the onset.
>>
>>47206578
>>47207012
So ya, I guess this is my vote for:
>Use fire eyes quickly before anything else.
>>
File: Ryuu Ryukusa.png (1 MB, 1500x1032) Image search: [Google]
Ryuu Ryukusa.png
1 MB, 1500x1032
[X] Can I ask what is inside first?
[XX] Time out, time out!!! Need a moment!!!
[XXX] Accept and open the edict at once.
[+] Can my family watch? Fire eyes? Help?

“I'd like to ask what is inside this thing, but I have a feeling you don't know,” you whisper softly. You trust Amaterasu-Omikami, but this is big, really big. And she's okay with it, so it won't hurt you, or your family, and it won't fuck up your plans – you hope.

“A symbol of your office, and a letter from the Jade Emperor, Ten Thousand Years,” she replies immediately, shortening the honorific in a manner that suggests common use. You feel a head rush coming on. You look up at her., Fire Eyes flashing into power and you can see she is utterly and completely sincere. You blink them closed, because what you see of her with Fire Eyes is way to difficult to handle at the moment; it was more like something you saw in that alien hell you were trapped in, rather than anything identifiable as a kami, even though your brain said kami.

She's so very close to ascension....so very, very close, and yet she remains to serve Inari.

“Can I have a time out please?” you murmur softly even as you break the wax seal with the chop of the Jade Emperor on it. “Or maybe invite my family?” You ask, but your body isn't allowing you to stop what you are doing. Kami stuff. Fuck.

“Apologies,” she murmurs, without too much sincerity, which might have been offensive if you didn't know that she had to personally collect this from the Jade Emperor's court, at the very least, far from Japan and entirely outside her homelands.

“Gomen, I'm just whining,” you whisper. That earns you another tiny smile as you pick up and unfold the delicate letter to read it. There is, as she stated, a box under the letter, also sealed.
>>
File: Crucible.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1222) Image search: [Google]
Crucible.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1222
>>47207120
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Ryuu Ryukusa of Clan Ryu, Keeper of the Kimoto of Ame-no-Horobi-no-Mikado;
You are required to eliminate all servants of His Most Loathsome Majesty Yanluo, also known as Enma-Oh and their Tools and servitors. To facilitate this I present you with the ruyi of Ame-no-Horobi-no-Mikado, to be returned upon successful completion of this task.

Signed and Chopped, The August Jade Personage of the Harmonious Celestial Heavens.

P.S. My great-great-great-grand niece can marry her little Fireball, as long as I get an invite.
S&C~J.E.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

….you know, you were going to freak out entirely until you read the post-script.

Taking a deep breath you reach inside and pull out the eight inch long box, and flip it open from the sides, breaking the seal. Within, on red silk embroidered with golden symbols of longevity, anger, and compassion, is a slender rod of pure white jade that just radiates power. It is shaped kind of like a dragon, and you can feel your heart racing wildly. A tiny scrap of paper sits in front of it.

~To be used strictly against Enma-Oh and his Servants while they are in Japan, and those who serve them. S&C: JE~

You close the box just as Yui-niji-chan opens the door. “Hey aniki, is everything all right?”

Kyubi-san is gone, and you hold the letter and the box, your heart pounding and cold sweat beading off your brow. Which is fuckin' impressive, is what that is right there.

“....I have no kamidamned idea, Yui,” you whisper softly. “Get everyone packed. We're leaving now.”

>To Be Continued....
>>
>>47207135
>P.S. My great-great-great-grand niece can marry her little Fireball, as long as I get an invite.

Too fucking cute
>>
>>47207135
Oh my.
Thanks for writing XS!
>>
Thank you for reading and playing.

I will be available to answer questions for a while.

>>47202443
>>47202464
>>47202403
>>47202629

My medications are extremely strong, and on occasion induce fits of vomiting. But I much prefer breathing. Your concern is appreciated though, thank you.
>>
>>47206578
Okay I just looked up the Jade Emperor, while I was at least vaguely familiar with who he was, I wasn't really aware of just how unbelievably -ancient- he was said to be. Like just the sheer scale of it.
>>
>>47207135
>P.S. My great-great-great-grand niece can marry her little Fireball, as long as I get an invite.
>S&C~J.E.
I sqee'd

Also
>ruyi of Ame-no-Horobi-no-Mikado, to be returned upon successful completion of this task.

Why does he have our scepter? And why do we need to return it?
>>
>>47207135
Thanks for running.
That escalated quickly, as they say.
>>
>>47207213
well, it's a buddist scepter, so I assume that it is something that Horobi used to use whenever he had to deal with destroying chinese threats and is strictly policed to only be used on chinese related incidents.
>>
File: White Dragon Jade Ruyi.jpg (51 KB, 1000x687) Image search: [Google]
White Dragon Jade Ruyi.jpg
51 KB, 1000x687
>>47207135
Forgot the picture of the ruyi, which is essentally a wand denoting imperial Authority, literally symbolizing the concept of "As You Wish."
>>
... Welp. Ryukaza pulls a Kiku/catches on Fire when? Or would her hair fizzing out with static be more appropriate cause lightning?
>>
>>47207213
Horobi is a kamuy who acts like a kami, and is apparently related in some way to the Ainu people, who have a certain relationship with the Chinese and the Russians. >>47207261 is partly right - it's actually a symbol from the Celestial Heavens, rather than Buddhism. An object of this value - both spiritual as well as temporal - is a massive burden, and the Jade Emperor doesn't want to trouble Ryukusa any more than he absolutely has to.

It is worth noting that the Jade Emperor is supposedly omniscient.
>>
So we invite the Jade Emperor to Er Yin's and Kiku's wedding, how many alarms go off all over Japan?

>>47207345
Fair enough, and I need to remember we're a Kamuy more often
>>
>>47207397
Probably none - it's incredibly unlikely that he would escend to earth, as it doesn't happen often and invites a huge amount of trouble when he does. He may just want an invitation.
>>
>>47207425
>He may just want an invitation.
That's alot less fun, Sensible but not fun
>>
>>47207443
Well, thinking of it that way will be less upsetting to the religious folk Ryukusa hangs out with.

"You sent WHO an invite?!"
>>
>>47207506
>"You sent WHO an invite?!"
"He asked me to!"

Who would Kiku /Er Yin be more frustrated with here?
>>
>>47207198
Thanks for running, XS! Remember to get some rest, as you'll be running the finalish test soonish.

May I ask if Enma-Oh has also been notified to gtfo of Japan, and if this letter seems to suggest either that we are to deliver that sentiment, or if he'd already been notified?
>>
>>47207531
Oh, the Jade Emperor, undoubtedly. One of the very least problems of having him over is that any seat he sits in is now the Throne of the Celestial Heavens. Quite literally, no one can ever sit in that seat ever again except him.
>>
>>47207566
Sorry, if Enma-Oh HADN'T been notified, and it was our job to tell him to gtfo, or if he had an ignored it, thus we're asking a second time. With force.
>>
>>47207566
Enma-Oh doesn't have to leave - read the original order carefully - but according to the little note, Ryukusa has permission to try and spank him if he shows up, if she dares.
>>
>>47207594
Then our return letter, which will include an invitation, will ask what kind of seat he'd like for it, so we can send it to him afterwards.
>>
>>47207594
>One of the very least problems of having him over is that any seat he sits in is now the Throne of the Celestial Heavens. Quite literally, no one can ever sit in that seat ever again except him.

Years later in the grand court of the heavens next to some massive golden/jade throne is some shitty folding chair.
>>
>>47207594
So wait, he could just keep sitting in chairs and make a bunch of celestial thrones? you'd think it would be only the current chair, like air force one.
>>
>>47207649
Like I said, that's one of the minor issues that crop up. Some of the major ones include the suppression of natural disasters that should occur on a geological timescale but can't while he's around, demons escapign from hell due to security being reduced in order to protect him, and the local feng shui being completely disrupted by his presence within 25 miles.
>>
>>47207649
Just imagine, whenever someone in his court annoys him, he can just sit in their chair and mildly inconvenience them.
>>
Will we need to send an invite to Ameterasu as well? She's going to be there whether we like it or not if we hold the weddings outside during the daytime.
>>
>>47207721
Well, it is the polite thing to do - though it won't be necessary if you have the wedding in held at her temple.

If it is still standing.
>>
>>47207797
XS, has Ryukusa been writing fanfiction about her wives? Does she have some sort of gigantic pairing chart hidden away in Nowhere?
>>
>>47208063
I would say that Ryukusa doesn't have time to write fanfiction, but that would be a lie.

She writes Yaoi fanfiction about Hunter X Hunter and has a secret stash of Sailor Moon Ami+Usagi pairings.
>>
>>47208110
Of course she does....
>>
>>47208110
HarukaxMichiru OTP
>>
>>47208110
Aww... No Rei?
>>
>>47208110
XS! hey, XS!

Have a cute Ammy!

https://youtu.be/NNlhyE28E10
>>
>>47208110
No Touhou stuff?
>>
>>47207708
>suppression of natural disasters that should occur
So, if emps came down and we ascended to godhood during, would we get out of all that destruction for a while?
>>
>>47208241
She finds Touhou boring, as do most Water Dragonettes.

Except for Chen, Tewi, and poor Reisen. She finds their proposed antics/suffering hilarious.

>>47208225
She has her own hotheaded priestess, thank you very much.

>>47208229
Saved.
>>
>>47208229
Speaking of The Cave, I wonder what happened in order to cause that. I mean, we have broad strokes, but fleeing into the Cave always seemed a bit... extreme? So did more happen in the background? Were they more childish when they were younger? Or was/is her Brother really [i]that much[/i] of an ass?
>>
>>47208341
>She has her own hotheaded priestess, thank you very much.
True... wait a sec? Wouldn't Ami be essentially pacifistic her? Or well, physically weak, but still chomping at the bit to kill dem monsters? (Seriously, that smile she has sometimes).

Who would Usagi be then? Ammy or Tsuki? Oh my, Ryukasa.
>>
>>47207120
>You trust Amaterasu-Omikami, but this is big, really big. And she's okay with it, so it won't hurt you

>>47207135
>you reach inside and pull out the eight inch long box

WHY.jpg
>>
>>47208479
Bad anon! No lewding the Ammy until after marriage.
>>
>>47208349
Sansonoo is that much of an ass
>>
>>47208349
Murdering the goddess of food was rude.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.