[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: general art 2.png (2 MB, 1200x1256) Image search: [Google]
general art 2.png
2 MB, 1200x1256
Talks of War Edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
Second for Admech/Skitarii FAQs on the 40k facebook page.
Just one page each, nothing much to see.
>>
>>47187929
Where is the ebin mene picture?
>>
>>47187994

The "A model listed as 1 Dunecrawler" (or other case like that) clarification is a result of disgusting incompotence: The rules for formations are clear on the fact that any restrictions on a unit within a formation go in the

*gasp*

Formation Restrictions box.
>>
if a vehicle is fast open topped, how far can i travel before my passengers shots are snap?

This effects my dark eldar.
>>
>>47187929
9/10 OP image. You did cut off part of the g in grim though.

What chapter is that with the three lug nuts in a cog?

We should have more Art OP that shitty memes as long as the title is remembered.
>>
>>47188182

Whip out your dick, hold it out as a guide and move the model that far. There's your answer.
>>
File: Betalis_Elysians[1].jpg (823 KB, 2026x1416) Image search: [Google]
Betalis_Elysians[1].jpg
823 KB, 2026x1416
So how are Elysians now, both in the legal way considering new expansion, and in balance ?

I want to build a small, non-Astares elite army that's heavy on deep strikes and aerial support. At the moment I'm torn between Scions and Elysians. Scions have their own official codex which is up to date and I don't have to take some flashgun wielding scrubs to fill out my troop slots but have almost zero options and can't deep strike turn one. Elysians on the other hand have plenty of options*including many awesome looking flyers with various functions vs just Valkyries) and can deep strike turn one, but their troop choices are big and not elity enough, plus they're a FW army so the balance and legality can be taken into question.

As for $$$ I don't really like the infantry miniatures of either so I will most likely buy cheap Kasrkins off Ebay.
>>
>>47188182
6"
Fast only gives the vehicle the ability to move 12" and fire without snapshotting.

Sadly. Dark Eldar should be able to move 12" and fire without snapshotting.
>>
>>47188202
Makes up for finally replacing the missing "the".
>>
Quick question, making a 875 T'au list, using a T'au commander as my Leader because it's a really nice model. What else should I add, other than Riptides, aiming for a gundam-esq force
>>
>>47188203
What the fuck, why do dark eldar have such a bullshit limitation? They should be able to go a full 6" like everyone else rather than half range.
>>
>>47188244

You're playing a list of the actual planet T'au?
>>
>>47188211
Read through both.
I haven't looked much at Elysian. But I have Scions. They're pretty flat. Get two Special weapons and shoot shit.
>>
>>47188244
If you bring a riptide to an 875 point game you deserve to be buried alive.
>>
>>47188260

Slaanesh stole 3 inches from every Eldar player's dick and added them to her own.
>>
>>47188261
If I can fit it on a 6x6 table at warhammer world on Sunday, then yeah.
>>
>>47188244
>875
Why such an odd nmber?
>aiming for a gundam-esq force
Oh because you are a piece of shit.

Load up on Crisis suits for troops and a broad side or two. Maybe a small handful of stealth suits.
>>
>>47187730
just haywire it to death

in all honesty, what i see wrong with all vehicles, which include the Monolith is the fact that an expensive and supposedly durable unit can be taken out with a single shot in the first place.

let's lay out some pros vs cons and we'll also see why Tau are such bastards currently with Riptides and Storm Surges

Vehicles
>Can be one shot with avast multitude of weapons
>can be shaken
>Can be stunned
>can be immobilized
>can have weapons destroyed
>cannot overwatch
>even many of the strongest can be melee'd to death by weak units
>can be glanced to death by weak attacks

frankly, they have so many weaknesses that their supposed advantages just make them gigantic free points.

MCreatures
>Can have saves
>can have FNP
>Cannot be shaken
>Cannot be stunned
>Cannot have weapons destroyed
>Cannot be Immobilized
>Can Overwatch
>can have invul saves and many other infantry benefits
>Can only be 1 shot by rarely seen special rules or weapons

Now, usually these advantages are offset, typically too much, by having a heavy pricetag, mobility, or limited shooting capabilities. Tau units however don't suffer from any of these three. They either have the range, have the cost, or have the mobility and in the case of the Riptide especially has all three.

What i believe should happen is vehicles have some of their weaknesses removed.

I would start by giving vehicles a saving throw vs Glancing hits vs attacks that are not AP2, AP1, or Destroyer. This would take effect prior to any other rules such as shots being modified (IE downgraded from penetrating hits). This would make it more enjoyable for players using vehicles (because sitting on your hands when being shot at sans a chance to save sucks ass) and make them more durable

I'd also increase the HP pool of all vehicles across the board by +1.

As a last change, if an Explodes result is scored it would instead change from Vehicle Destroyed to D3 HP are lost, the same as Super Heavies.
>>
>>47188294
Nonono, I don't want riptides in my list lol, too chunky for me to carry around.
>>
>>47188244
Run Farsight Enclaves
HQ - Commander
Troops - two units of Crisis Suits
LoW - Tau'unar

Fun and fluffy list.
Just ignore the hate, they're just not as good as you. :)
>>
>>47187711

Reposting because I'm hoping for some help.
>>
>>47188318
Well, I was talking to a irl friend yesterday, and said 875 would give me more freedom than a 800, that we normally play in a doubles format at our lfgc
>>
>>47188211

The IA4 elysian list is all vets and you can take squads of 10 dudes all with special weapons.
>>
>>47188363
Weird. To each their own though.under 1000 we play steps of 250 and after that it is 500pts a step, though we average 2000pts.
>>
>>47188411
most games around here are 1850.

seems like 925 would be more like it
>>
>>47188427
Cool, apparently the shop I go to avoids 1850 because I guess it used to be a common tournament level and they saw a lot of copy+paste tourney lists. That was before my time but it is an active shop with a low WAAC count.
>>
>>47188346
Thanks for the help, I loaded all in battlescribe, and without any upgrades or anything in the Commander, the Ta'unar takes me over to 1100+ points, would it be worth swapping it for something else?
>>
>>47188326
first MCs and Vehicles are not the same thing, stop using that as the main way you judge vehicles. Vehicles can move 12", vehicles can shoot more than 2 weapons. Vehicles are immune to many psychic powers that effect mcs. Vehicles can't be forced to make many characteristic tests that MCs have.

Many vehicles have trouble under the current rules, and there are some very good mcs under the current rules. These are seperate statements against the whole of the game, stop using one to justify the other because they are only related to each other by the whole game state, not a direct comparison.

Second: house rule 'subtract remaining hp from vehicle damage table'. One shots are prevented, immoblized is unlikely against a full hp vehicle, etc. Biggest benefit to the expensive vehicles who need it most, and super easy to implement.
>>
>>47188461
He's meming you dude. Don't take a fucking taunar. Its even bigger than riptides.

If you want a battlesuit list, just run farsight enclaves and take a bunch of battlesuits. Get a good mix of differently equipped squads and units and you'll be fine
>>
>>47188461
yeah he was definitely trolling you if the Riptide is too much to carry.

Commander, ~6 Crisis Suits and a pair of Broadsides should get you closer after upgrades. Dont forget to add some drones.
>>
Anyone got the links to the ork fandex
>>
>>47188360
the list is actually super weak. A melee focussed list like that is begging for an Avatar of Khain.

Phoenix lords are overpriced. You picked of the best, but he's best burried in a long range troop blob which you lack.
You have no way good way to kill vehicles.

This isn't just non-cheesy this is bad. As in even the better ork lists will give you serious challenge bad.
If you are playing against an ork player though, should be fun.
>>
>>47188544
The archive does.
>>
>>47188502
>>47188499
Thanks guys, I'll take all this in mind, like I said, I'm gonna be at Warhammer World on Sunday, so I'll pick up the books on Friday when I get paid, and grab a Commander when I'm there
>>
>>47188244
Stealth guys are awesome in low points game. Try two teams with fusion balster and target lock. You can add some crisis suits and maybe hammerhead (or skyray if you expect flyers).
>>
>>47188484
>not the same thing
i'm glad you noticed. the point isn't that they're the same but they fulfill very similar roles
>move 12"
most yes if giving up their shooting

>shoot more than two weapons
if they have them, and after 3 are reduced to snap shots, never mind if they have an ordnance weapon

>immune to psychic powers that effect MCs
and there are some that MCs don't care about. moot point

>characteristic tests
rare and hardly a factor in the overall meta

>stop using one to justify the other/not a direct comparison

again, they fulfill similar roles so yes the two can be compared. You already did it yourself with Psychic powers and movement so let's move on.

>house rule
i actually like your suggestion. I'd argue it should be up to a roll to see if it takes effect however. classify it as "Backup Systems" or some such
>>
>>47188551
I thought I saw fire dragons in there. Weak list but not unplayable. dome additional AT sources would be hella advisable for sure.
>>
>>47188606
Not him but I am a noob looking into Tau and those stealth suits look really cool. I plan on having them (and some sniper drones) support some (24) fire warriors in what is shaping up to be an infantry heavy list. Not sure which tank to get and I know I could get the ghost keel for the cheese formation but I may get some tidewall stuff once I understand how it works. Devil Fish and Piranhas are another strong alternative.

So many choices with this army.
>>
About how many MEQ can you fit into 750 points?

I want to know about how many 3+ saves I need to be able to overcome.
>>
People were talking about a formation for Wraiths that lets me use my Wraithguard as cover for infantry? Would that run okay with a Harlequin detachment attached? Is Wraithblades + Harlequins TOO melee focused? Do Spiritseers and Shadowseers play nice together? Can I use Wraithlords to cover the weaknesses of Harlequin lists? I really like both Wraiths and Harlequins and I'm wondering if this is an opportunity to use both at once.
>>
>>47188182
see
>>47187771
>>
>>47188745
Assuming a fewupgrades and accounting for an HQ, you're looking at maybe 30 or so Marines. Might be a bit more or less depending on how they set up the list.
>>
>>47188621
no, fulfilling similar roles are not enough for them to be considered solely in regards to each other. They have very different rules, my point was to show that they have very different rules.

If you think vehicles are weak, talk about them being weak in general. MCs are a type of infantry. You might as well judge them against infantry in general. Infantry can have T5, even 6. All the rest of those things hold true against infantry.

About the house rule: No for 2 reasons. First because it loses one of the house rules best benefits, simple implementation. No extra tables, no extra rolls.
Second because that sort of thing is already handled by individual special rules. Spirit Stones, Machine Spirits, living metal, etc. Basically it already exists so I'm not adding anything else to do that, other than noting that results of 0 or less don't have any effect.
>>
>>47188745
None, they are all t5 and half of them have a rerollable 2+ jink.

I have a pretty nasty 1000pt list for teams that's even worse.
>>
>>47188745
>>
>>47188705
Long time tau player here.
Take a stealth suit leader with the locator beacon. It's great.
>>
>>47188842
Correction, if I want to be a dick all 12 of them can have the 2+ rerollabe jink.

6 Ravenwing Black Knights is 240 + Darkshroud w/ Heavy Bolter (80) x 2 lead by a Servoharness Techmarine on a bike (110, comes with 2+sv) = 750.

Wow that is WAACy, I would never do that.
>>
>>47188745
53 marines base
So assume 40 with a few upgrades and maybe a cheap HQ
>>
>>47188644
you are correct, I missed them because he was talking about scorpions earlier, and typically if I run double HB it's for a doubl HB+SS shrine, so I read that as scoprions.

Fire dragons are really good attaking out one or two heavy tanks, but if he's facing a fully meched list and has to rely on just them and Ra, he's gonna be in trouble.

Still you are correct, it's playable, but very much on the weak side. Plenty of room for improvement while still being fair. Flamer and melta on the guardians, an avatar, squad of dark reapers. Something like that.
>>
>>47188366
>IA4
Their current rules are from IA3v2, so trying to use an older set won't alleviate worries regarding their legality.
>>
>>47188837
if that was your point you didn't do a good job of it.
>if you think vehicles are weak
vehicles can be destroyed in one shot with weapons that are from from lacking in abundance in the current meta. but for most vehicles they are simply glanced to death with ease

>you're not allowed to compare units because i say so
dumb

>individual rules
could theoretically solve everything, but they dont and tend to cause more confusion than clarity. start with a solid base and work from there, not the other way around. Removing the opportunity to one shot a vehicle would be too strong, there should still remain a chance for it to happen.
>>
Please guys, just stop replying to the "vehicles suck compared to MCs" guy. I'm sure he's just a shitposter that knows it derails threads. Nobody can actually enjoy posting the same shit in thread after thread, can they?
>>
>>47188985
I'm recommending against it because it's a bad habit to get into for arguing. Indeed it's bad in this instance.
There isn't causality here. You can justify all of the problems with vehicles without reference to MCs. You're argument gets worse when you bring in MCs.

And you didn't understand my point about the house rule. I'm not talking about building a full system from the ground up. I'm talking about a one step simple patch to what we've already got, that does most of what we want.
If a rule to global rule to ignore vehicle damage results was added, then how it intereacted with all of those already present individual special rules would have to be address.
>>
I'm looking to start playing Tyranids, is a melee based list somewhat viable?

I don't mind losing, so long as I can put up a fight.
>>
>>47189099
Provided the following is true about your opponents:

No grav spam
No invisibility
No superheavies
No D weapons, or very very few

Then yes, Nids can do well enough on the table. You'll play a tricky game of getting to melee but once you do everything should be fine.
>>
>>47189099
Not overly so. You might be able to pull off something with Tervigons and spamming a fuckton of Hormagaunts and Gargoyles and the like, but I'm not sure if you're interested in having to use a tidal wave of models just to have a chance to get into CC.

Zoanthropes and Venomthropes could help provide support to a degree.
>>
>>47189088
the comparison is for the sake of perspective and a partial understanding of why it is Tau are so powerful at the moment. Notice their killer lists don't tend to include a lot of vehicles. It's to highlight that there is a problem with vehicles currently being too weak.

and no, i understand the point with your house rule. it's good but too good. and yes, you're right individual codexes would need to react to it but you don't do so by making them attempt to fix a broken rule. Your proposed idea would be too strong. My criticism isn't that you have to build from the ground up but that the foundation you're laying is shaky.
>>
So I recently came into a couple crisis suits, and I planned on adding them as a couple 'ace' style units to my otherwise infantry based Tau force. Are there any cool or off-the-wall loadouts I should consider? Not to concerned with points or overall effectiveness.
>>
>>47188985
>Removing the opportunity to one shot a vehicle would be too strong, there should still remain a chance for it to happen.
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>47188551
>>47188644
>>47188902

Okay so avatar of Khaine is 195 pts so that puts the list at 1608. I'll add another pair of falcons to get to 1878, so that leaves 122 points to play with. Maybe more rangers?
>>
>>47189167
>tau list
this is a fact of those individual MCs being insanely undercost.
Wraithlords aren't taken over tanks even in fun eldar lists. Tyrannids are one of the weakest factions despite behing MC heavy. etc etc. You're complicating the problem by bringing up MCs as a general factor, when it's not MCs in general that are the problem.
The vehicle problem is a general one, not tied to the MC rule. don't confuse the argument.

>too strong/broken
really, because the typical complaint I get when I talk about it is that it's too weak.
And the one test I've had so far went great.

And what's wrong with the foundation other than not having the possibility of one lascannon shot take down a landraider?
>>
File: ElysianDropTrooper.jpg (120 KB, 633x741) Image search: [Google]
ElysianDropTrooper.jpg
120 KB, 633x741
>>47188211
Elysians are so awesome I wish they got a little more love
>>
>the picture shitpost war is still going on

Oh well.

Quick question. How much would a full Blood Angels Chapter cost. I mean ENTIRE BA Chapter. So

1000 'Basic Troops'
30 Honour Guard (29 + Leader)
Chaplains
Captains
Special Characters
35 Dreadnoughts
Loads of tanks (forgot how many)
60 odd Thunderhawks

£15k?
>>
The new FAQ doesn't allow you to take multiple relics from the same list on one IC. If you have multiple lists of relics you can take from (Crimson Slaughter or Black Legion CSM, for instane?), can you take more than one?
>>
File: 113.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1088) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1088
>>47187929
Keep up the good jab with these High-Quality General pictures you keep making dood!
>>
File: BBn1dYa.png (332 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
BBn1dYa.png
332 KB, 600x461
>>47189385
Let's just use this one. Change it up a little to make it "Warhammer 40k General"
>>
File: 120.png (669 KB, 1200x1088) Image search: [Google]
120.png
669 KB, 1200x1088
>>47189406
Honestly, I'm more of a fan of this General picture myself desu senpai.
>>
>>47189371
GW did a one time offer to sell all the Ultramarines Chapter, codex compliant and all, a tad mote than a thousand marines. About £9.5K I believe.
Worst thing is, it was sold in less than a week.
>>
While I'm not new to the 40k universe, I am new to the tabletop. I played the Dawn of War games and frequently GM'd games of Only War and Deathwatch. Recently I began playing the tabletop after purchasing 1500pts of Imperial Guard, the Astra Militarum Codex (Why the name change?), the Basic Rule Book and the Cadian Supplement. I have a question though, a friend gave me an Infantry Platoon of Catachan, where do I find their rules or are they just a regular Infantry Platoon? The rest of my army is Cadian.
>>
>>47189482
Catachans use the Astra Militarum rulebook, they used to have their own rules. So basically just do whatever you want with them
>>
Ugh, I'm so tired of facing a sea of grey models all the time.

[spoilers]Grey Knights need to get a less shit colour scheme[/spoilers]
>>
File: angst.gif (89 KB, 260x178) Image search: [Google]
angst.gif
89 KB, 260x178
>>47187929
You know, this General Picture honestly upsets me. It shows minimal effort at the hand of whoever made it, and is an over glorified wallpaper slideshow. Even the meme image required a little effort and creativity in order to fucking add to it or change it. This is just blatant shitposting. Literally kill yourself for trying to force your shitty wallpaper general.
>>>/wg/
>>>/wg/
>>>/wg/
>>
>>47189529
No one knows about grey knights, so bitching about the does nothing
>>
File: U3RQtr6.jpg (385 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
U3RQtr6.jpg
385 KB, 3264x2448
>>47189529
Painting them right really helps mitigate the greyness. Here's my latest ones. I really need to work on blending. It's my weakest skill.
>>
>>47189432
Fuck. So £9.5k for just the Marines or does that include vehicles (Dread + Tanks?).

If not, I'm fucked, as that'd put it up to £30k unless I get a massive discount for such a huge order or use recasters. But if I used recasters, then GW wouldn't show it in Warhammer World.
>>
>>47189529
>fucks up spoilering

Just use CTRL + S lad.

>>47189558
I've always like Grey Knights colours. Red, White, Brass on Grey, with blue/gold on weapons.
>>
>>47189529
you could paint them a different shade of metal. though it does follow fluff for them to have a basic generic paint scheme they take no pride in to deter daemons/chaos
>>
The new Space Wolves book coming out might have us losing a named character if the rumour is true.
>>
>>47189578
Oh no no no, thats the WHOLE CHAPTER. Vehicles, drop pods, and all that jazz.
Litteraly every company with its assigned vehicles, plus the reserve ones, as per the codex rules.
>>
>>47189678
>us
Will said named character be usable by CSM?
Or just make Space Wolves allies with Chaos on the table top since they are all heretics and mutants
>>
If they actually progressed the main story line which of the Astartes Chapters would have the most turn Chaos?
>>
File: 1452660791536.jpg (94 KB, 780x392) Image search: [Google]
1452660791536.jpg
94 KB, 780x392
Does anyone happen to know if the Damocles novel is in the mega folder? I might just be an idiot.
>>
>>47189678
Nobody liked or used Canis wolfborn and i as a SW player I'm thankful for this, we need less wolf wolf wolf.
>>
>>47188894
How would you win objectives?
>>
Ethereal
- 2x marker Drone

Cadre Fireblade
- 2x gun Drone

Strike Team
- 10x firewarriors
- missile Turret

Strike Team
- 10x firewarriors
- missile Turret

Stealth Team
- shas'vre w/ target lock, fusion blaster
- bonding knives

Piranha
- fusion blaster
- disruption pods

Sniper Team

Ghostkeel
- ion raker
- velocity tracker

How is this for 750 points? It's for a semi-competitive shop tournament coming up, but I don't care for some of the Tau's more powerful units so it doesn't need to by hyper optimized.
>>
File: 4653-bueno.jpg (88 KB, 641x534) Image search: [Google]
4653-bueno.jpg
88 KB, 641x534
>>47187929
>that Slaaneshi Bolter
>>
>>47189162
>>47189163
Hmmm... Well, alright then. I wanted to use mostly just the larger models in a Melee 'Nidzilla (That's what that sort of list is called, right? Can't remember if that's correct or not.) list. Sort of like a Giant Monster/s vs. The Military sort of theme.
>>
>>47189831
Yeah, melee Nidzilla is in a pretty bad spot. Too slow to really get anywhere, no real way to protect themselves on the way.
>>
>>47187929
The 40K general, where we spend more time talking about the image than the game.
>>
>>47189770
>playing for the mission at 750 pt

I would shoot the shit out of them with 13 TL Plas, 12 of which have rapid fire, and then after I have dealt enough damage I would use the superior movement to boost towards end game goals.

First Blood, Slay the Warlord and Line Breaker = EZ pointz
>>
>>47189680
That's OK. But 60 Thunderhawks are £23k.
>>
>>47189847
We also spend more time discussing it than playing it.
>>
>>47189846
A shame. I'd probably still do it though.

You can give them both ranged and melee weapons, correct?
>>
What's the best way to use Carnifex's with Crushing Claws in a tyrannocyte to deal with heavy armour of with 2x TWDWBLW for general use?
>>
>>47189859
Don't think I remember Thunderhawks.
Only GW stuff, no FW.
>>
>>47189859
>60 Thunderhawks are £23k

You could cast duplicates, or go Chinaman.
>>
Do any of you display your army (or have participated in an Armies on Parade type event)?

I am thinking about making one for when my army isn't in use but I need ideas, A muddy battle field with some rocks is all I got. Also need to figure out how to make sinks for the stand as I think it looks much cleaner than just setting them on terrain.
>>
>>47189831
You can if you run through terrain and keep some venomthropes near. Provided your opponent can't ignore cover you should make it.

>>47189852
That's only if you get to go first. And you can't stop someone who's summoning daemons.

>>47189910
By also bringing mawlocs
You'll probably have to double CAD
>>
>>47189847
Because the guy doing these new pictures is a butthurt shitposter, people don't like what it means.
>>
>>47190013
The whole thing happened over the chicken and to a lesser extent the tau head. Drawn general best general.
>>
>>47189921
But BA also have more Land Raiders than Ultramarines. Like a lot more.

>>47189949
True, but the problem is, my goal would be to paint it well and offer it to GW to display in Warhammer World or something. If I was just having it at home, I'd get the recasts. Though most recasters are either closed to new people or aren't that cheap.
>>
>>47190003
>That's only if you get to go first. And you can't stop someone who's summoning daemons

Daemons are hands down one of my worst matchups.

And it isn't just if I go first, if they had the play then they would attempt to shoot (or run) at my 2+ jink and then on my turn I would turbo boost and get my free jink so by my turn two I am near position and open to assault.

I didn't say it was a tournament level list just that it is a pretty WAACy way I could play it.
>>
>>47189678
>>47189737
No one cries for Kruelle The Vile
This can only be good
>>
>>47190029
Yeah. It sucks. I wish they'd stop this.
>>
>>47190045
Dude, if you certify GW you want to drop that kind of moneu to them, I'm sure you guys can come to an understanding.
Send an email to the customer service already, ask for a potential price.
>>
>>47190058
Preach it brother.
>>
>>47190060
I have hated that OP since the first fucking face was drawn all those years ago.

This is a golden age for me.
>>
>>47189996
Do a broken city scape with base sized gaps all over the place. That way you have models that can be "slotted" in to make a nice diorama while still being able to play those models. What you can do is show the fading expanses of a hiveworld meeting the natural fauna. Something like pic related but with more imperial buildings.
>>
File: 8.jpg (208 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
208 KB, 620x400
>>47190091
forgot pic
>>
>>47190079
An hero.
>>
File: Kruellagh the Vile.jpg (23 KB, 256x350) Image search: [Google]
Kruellagh the Vile.jpg
23 KB, 256x350
>>47190058
I do anon... I do....

>>47189737
>>47189678
Has it been 100% confirmed Canis is dead? If so, perhaps they're killing off one lesser used guy in each faction. Aun'va for Tau. Perhaps Cassius for Ultramarines (or maybe Telion). Blood Angels losing a guy would make no sense when they've lost Tycho for years as it is. Eldrad for Eldar. I dunno.
>>
>>47190052
>jink
Does nothing vs thunderfire cannons
Or a lot of other things
>>
>>47190136
Oh wow, I forgot her name was spelled with a gh
>>
>>47190058
Also vanis is a big chunk of metal, you could probably make 3 characters of finecast for what's cost to make one Canis.
>>
>>47190067
I will. But the money I would use is earmarked at the moment, there is a possibility of the money within the next 3 years.

Long story, but I just wanted a quick number to think about while I wait and decide if I want to drop that kind of cash. Thanks anon.
>>
>>47190137
And yet people complain about it all the time, isn't that strange?
>>
>People actually get upset if you don't use the same image for a general

It might actually be the most autistic thing I've ever heard seen on this board.
>>
>>47190153
Best bit is how she 'absorbs the life energy of her targets' with her totally-not-dildo-weapons.
>>
>>47190172
if only there was a front facing camera on your computer, then you could post it here and break the record for most autistic thing that has ever been on /tg/
>>
>>47190172
The reason has been explained dozens of times.
>>
>>47188765
Anybody? Harlequins are my absolute favorite army in the game, but I do like Wraiths and would totally be willing to do some hardcore custom conversions if adding them to a Harles list would work without slowing the Harles to a crawl.
>>
>>47190171
Most people that spam grav have no knowledge of other units.
>>
>>47190188
#burn of the week
>>
>>47190273

>Thing is kinda dumb
>YOUR FACE, ANON! YOUR FACE!

Yeah, sure. Height of wit.
>>
>>47190226
Truu

My first campaign so far had me constantly fighting daemons and it go to the point that he brought so many templates and specific list tailorings that I would conceded at the roll-off after my 5th lost.

Not his fault that campaign was poorly planned out but it still sucked.
>>
Why do some SM players seem to have such a hard-on for the Black Templars?
They aren't even a chapter of the First Founding and Rogal Dorn is a pretty boring-tier Primarch.
I see enough Imperial Fists I suppose but what made Black Templars worthy of their own codex back int he day?
They are more emo than the Dark Angels.
>>
File: 1462878744507.jpg (13 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1462878744507.jpg
13 KB, 184x184
What's the best Ork codex for pure fluff? Not game rules
>>
File: HopSplat.png (1 MB, 1148x1704) Image search: [Google]
HopSplat.png
1 MB, 1148x1704
>>47190509
2e.
>>
>>47190314

Third party mocking your playground level insult skills with zero investment in the actual argument, actually.
>>
>>47190488
>>47190488
I always liked the fact that their method of ignoring the chapter limit (constantly crusading) was more respectable than some other chapters (having a dozen successors who will show up to help whenever you ask) or those who just ignored it entirely.
>>
>>47190314
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan kid
>>
>>47188202
Iron Hands Clan Raukan.
>>
>>47190488
They are just a bretty cool Chapter that doesn't afraid of anything. Their Primarch be damned those Templar fuckers just don't quit. I don't think they ever really deserved their own Codex even though they do their own thing they still use a lot of stuff that the SM codex supports just fine. BA/DA/SW/GK have much more uniqueness to their unit composition than two different robe wearing units.

>They are more emo than the Dark Angels.
I hate this meme.

>>47190579
That is an interesting way to think of it.
>>
>>47190579
I hate that GW retconned them being this supermassive chapter.

Now they have just a little more than Codex Compliant numbers.
>>
>>47190636
Man if I ever make Space Marines I am going to play Iron Hands every time. They have a bunch of cool successors and aren't overplayed to the extreme.
>>
>>47190696
How big did they used to be? Almost a full legion or just a couple thousand (still a lot)?

Aren't most of them Fresh Off the Boats cannon fodder in robes?
>>
>>47190717
They were around 4-7 thousand, iirc.

Literally multiple chapters worth of marines.
>>
>>47190717
I think they used to have around 6000, which wasn't Legion strength by any means, but it was a lot.

Now they're floating around 1200, which is much less impressive.

If they wanted to tone it down, 2000 would have been a better middle ground. Not crazy populous, but double strength.
>>
>>47190711
Man don't remind me. Every morning I just waste more time shaving. Wonder if I should just remove it personally.

And I don't like jelly on anything, moreover why would I have jelly in the bathroom?

I guess since you're not hold enough to have a beard, let alone post here, I can't expect you to know these things. The more you know.
>>
>>47190733
RENEGADES!
Why didn't anyone stop them!?
Where the reconned by terrible losses or just heavy handidly?
>>
>>47190733
>>47190696
would people be pleased if they got successor chapters due to having a lot of marines?
>>
>>47190756
Nah they shouldnt care about the requirements and they should have tons of dudes, it makes them unique. If we wanted a pack of fudge-packing successors we would be talking about the First Leee-I mean Dark Angels.
>>
>>47190755
No. GW just full-on said that they were always just slightly more than a thousand, and that's that.

>>47190756
It would be nice if they said that they were forced to split into multiple chapters because they abused the Crusade Strength 'limitation'. But no, GW says that they were never that big, because lolretcons.

And I don't even play Sapce Marines. Black Templars were just really cool to me.
>>
File: Joy_DA.png (28 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
Joy_DA.png
28 KB, 1162x850
>>47190810
>the First Leee-I mean Dark Angels.
mfw my DA successor isn't allowed to go hang out with the first of the legion to see if it causes angst and chaos to take root.
>>
>>47190868
>the first of the legion
rest of the legion.

I need a drink.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 200x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 200x289
>>47190868
Which successor?

Also, Consecrators are ridiculous.
They have an XBOXHUEG amount of relics, and wear the Dark Angels Heresy-era colors. Black and Red.
>>
>>47190920
Just my own headcannon custom fluff chapter.

Sammael and Asmodai insisted on the experiment and turned recruitment and training of the home world of my founding members over to them and said they couldn't leave that small sub sector of space. They are The Angels of Vindication.

I have more written out than I have typed
>>
File: sly_marbo_front.jpg (30 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
sly_marbo_front.jpg
30 KB, 289x289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (6 MB, 4920x3232) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
6 MB, 4920x3232
>>47190733
>>47190743
It was never known how many BT were around, thats the whole point of BT that they dont give a single fuck about anything and just went above any limitation just because they can and without any excuse, to them more marines means more crusading power and thats all that mattered.

Here Helbrecht has 1200 confirmed marines, then theres another crusade with a couple more meaning that with two crusades they have around 2000 marines and other unknown crusades, so a minimum of 2k marine. But nothing matters now because GW hates BT.
>>
Has there ever been a instance where a Lord Commissar or someone from the Officio Prefectus was appointed as a planetary governor?

Would this be a capable background for a Militarum Tempestus regiment?
>>
For what environment / purpose would red be a good camouflage color?
>>
>>47191017
But why? How was it more snowflakey than the some of the snowflakes in 40k?
>>
>>47191053
Mars, certain deserts, possibly urban settings.
>>
>>47191053
Somewhere with a Red sky, Red plants, or Red stone.
>>
>>47191063
Because they weren't one of the First Legions, or an Ultramarines successor. Obviously.
>>
>>47191090
If the 1K Sons were a legion with only 10,000 marines the Templars were only a few thousand away but lacked a lot of the goodies the Legions had. It's not like they would be as devastating as the old Legions.
>>
>>47191133
>If the 1K Sons were a legion with only 10,000 marines
>were
They are definitely no where near their full Legion strength.
>>
File: dats my boy.gif (1 MB, 281x151) Image search: [Google]
dats my boy.gif
1 MB, 281x151
>>47191004
>>
I need help deciding on my warlord. Knight Commander Pask or a regular Tank Commander? Playing IG tonks.
>>
>>47191053
A planet entirely covered in green. You stupid wanker.
>>
>>47191183
Normal tank commander
Even before the FAQ, pask wasn't worth it. Died turn 1 or 2
>>
>>47191155
Canonly only a thousand survived prospero, and of those thousand space Marines only a fraction survived the rubric of Ahriman.
>>
>>47191183
Point level? HQless List? Literally anything more?
>>
>>47191198
It'd work if he was fighting Red-Green colorblind enemies.
>>
>>47191202
But how many became Grey Knights?
>>
>>47191183
Do you want preferred enemy all the time every time on a shooting platform that is almost guaranteed to fuck something up? Or would you like the chance to outflank some tanks, become an armored regimental standard, or preferred enemy on a not-as-deathstary squad?
>>
>>47191242
One probably.
>>
File: 1460322987519.jpg (658 KB, 1560x1059) Image search: [Google]
1460322987519.jpg
658 KB, 1560x1059
>>47191004
>>
>>47190541
Thx Ork bro. I have that and was reading it a bit
>>
So I have 36 Fire Warriors, 2 Devil Fish, a Hammer Head, 2 Piranhas, 6 Stealth Suits, a Ghost Keel, 3 Crisis suits, 2 Sniper Drone Teams, an Ethereal and
Aun'Va (with two Ethereals).

With what I have what would be a good 1500pt list?
How do others gear out there Ethereals?
Should I start building into more suits now?
>>
File: 1460210749261.jpg (35 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1460210749261.jpg
35 KB, 292x257
>>47191004
>>
>>47191053

Pink was used as sunset desert camouflage in real life.
>>
>>47191242
All of them. Draigo is Magnus! The Empire is run by Chaos! Wake up Beefle!
>>
>>47191246
2/3 chance for preferred enemy if you want it
Cheaper option
Sounds good to me
>>
File: dwdq3.png (262 KB, 405x492) Image search: [Google]
dwdq3.png
262 KB, 405x492
/tg/ mousepads on the way!
http://pastebin.com/P0K5wvRB
>>
File: 1440863836992.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1440863836992.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>47191004
Never gets old
>>
>>47191183
Pask is only worth it in a Punisher
>>
>>47191004
Unique Infantry Character
WS7 BS6 A5 I9 S4 T4 W6 Sv 4+ Ld10
Close combat weapon, bolt pistol
Fearless, Feel No Pain, Eternal Warrior, It Will Not Die, Invulnerable, Fleet, Crusader, Rending, Rage, Counterattack, Hammer of wrath, Deep Strike
140 points Elites choice
>>
Take one codex that's OP or UP.

Fix it.

However: you may not adjust the codex itself, you can only balance the core rules of the game.
>>
>>47191792
>No sniper pistol, 1'' infiltrate or demo charge

shit/10, would not operate with.
>>
>>47191818
Riptides become 3+ and lose the option for fnp, and lose the 1-3 option on the stormsurges
>>
>>47191875
>you may not adjust the codex itself, you can only balance the core rules of the game.
>>
>>47191792
>>47191821
Just bring back regular old 65 point Marbo.

Never caused my friends to completely throw their battle plans out the window so quickly for so few points as he does.
>>
>>47191880
Remove ignore cover, overwatch, snap shots, hull points, tlos, destroyer weapons and FNP.
>>
Sorry but I didn't see a list thread up and I was wondering if I could get some feedback on this 1750 point list. I was hoping to go for a fluffy and assault heavy theme, anything that should kick my ass or maybe something illegal?

-CAD-

HQ
Lias Issodon - 175

Troop
Tactical Squad - 5 man - Flamer - Drop Pod - 110
Tactical Squad - 5 man - Flamer - Drop Pod - 110

Fast Attack
Drop Pod - 35
Drop Pod - 35
Drop Pod - 35

-Formations-

-1st Co. Taskforce-
Assault Termies - 5 man - TH/SS - 225
Assault Termies - 10 man - 5xTH/SS 5xClaws - 400
Sternguard - 10 man - 220

-Shadowstrike Killteam-
Scouts - Bolters - 55
Scouts - Bolters - 55
Vanguard - 10 man - 4xSS 6xClaws Jetpacks - 245

50 points left.
>>
>>47191818
AP doesn't remove saves, it just reduces them to 6+.
No ranged weapons that are not gets hot or ordinance can have AP3 or better.
Only template weapons can ignore cover.
Flying rules are removed entirely. Fliers become skimmers that come in turn 1, FMCs become jump monstrous creatures that come in turn 1.
Stratagem points become part of the normal game, each faction has built in stratagem abilities in their codex.
>>
>>47191818
Raiders

Open topped vehicles
>-1 str to Explodes! on occupants is back
>No escape is removed

Jinking
>Only affects the vehicle not the passengers

Fast Skimmers
>Passengers in a FS that moves more than 6", but not more than 12" can still fire at full BS
>>
>>47191923
>No ranged weapons that are not gets hot or ordinance can have AP3 or better.

because MEQ needs to be even better, amirite
>>
>>47191905
>eldar tanks become retardedly durable again

yay
>>
>>47191955
So does orks and tyranids.
>>
>>47191818
Monstrous creature unit type reserved for daemons, nids, and a select few special cases.
Eldar and tau a now slightly more balanced.
>>
>>47191948
Because it is basic space marines that are the problem, Amirite?

I forgot to add reduce vehicle explosion chart by the number of HPs they have.
>>
>>47191948
>implying MEQ's are good
>>
>>47191948

That would nerf grav actually.
>>
>>47191742
>>
>>47191004
I now know how to pronounce several things
>>
>>47191948

MEQ does need to get better, because right now they're shit.

Bikes, Centurions, and Scouts aren't MEQ. Battle Company doesn't take MEQ for the sake of taking MEQ.
>>
Keep on getting this error.
There were some problems with your data files. If you continue, this may lead to crashes or other strange behaviour.
> Orks: Codex (2014) v57: The catalogue data file is invalid:
> net.battlescribe.model.catalogue.Modifier@da7d7: Modifier must have a field that exists
> net.battlescribe.model.catalogue.Modifier@3fcca8: Modifier must have a field that exists

Restarting it doesn't fix it. Any help?
>>
>>47191921
Why are you running raptors if you want to be assaulty?
>>
>>47191818
Codex:tau

Change it so coversaves can only be ignored by "Ignores cover" and can be used against markerlights.

GCs now have to face one of two nerfs. Either they can only fire two weapons of their choice per turn unless a special rule allows them specifically on that model to fire more then two weapons, or suffer a Fatal Wounds chart.

If the weapon that hits the MC rolls 1d6+Str(poisoned weapons add d6-[poisoned +#] to this roll: IE) 2+ poison would add +4 to 1d6+str of weapon)>targets toughness, roll on the following table.

1-3:Grazing wound! Creature suffers one wound with no effects.
4:Weapon lost! Roll a d6 and determine one weapon to be destroyed. This weapon may only come back to play if another special rule repairs it.
5:Concussive hit:Target is hit in the head and is now disoriented. Fires snapshots and is reduced to ws1 till next turn.
6:Sunder!: The creature is given a massive blow to its supports, causing it to fall to the ground. Creature is unable to move till the next turn.
7+: Fatal blow! The target is struck in a fatal fashion. The MC is automatically removed from play and may take no saves against this attack except for Feel no pain.

GCs are immune the the MC table under 7. Instead of the GC being removed from the game, roll 1d3+1 for how many wounds the creature must face. No saves may be taken of any kind except for feel no pain. If the creature has used its feel no pain to save another attack this shooting phase, subtract 1 for each time feel no pain has been used on the dice roll used to save this attack.
>>
>>47191961
wraithlords did nothing wrong.
>>
>>47192046
>Let's make Daemon Princes and Nid MCs even worse
>>
>>47192028

I was thinking Lias Issodon would provide me some tactical choices, can I make my formations another chapter?
>>
>>47192046
AP values apply. AP2=+1 and AP1=+2 on the table.
>>
>>47191818
Vehicles now have a new type of save equal to 6 - (AV facing - 10)

ex:
AV14 now gives 6 - (14 - 10) = 2+ save
AV12 gives 6 - (12 - 10) = 4+ save
etc, depending on which facing you're firing into

This save does not stack with cover, and cannot be ignored by AP

However, AP 2 reduces the value by 1, and AP1 reduces it by 2

ex: AP1 vs AV14 lowers to 4+ save, AP2 vs AV14 lowers to 3+

Jinking increases this save by 1
>>
I don't think MCs need to be nerfed further, they knocked them down after 6E. The real issue is that their ranged weapons are too good, which can be solved by nerfing shooting.
>>
>>47191961

I'd rather them just create a new category for the Eldar and Tau stuff.
>>
>>47192105
>>47192046
Both of these come into effect.
>>
>>47192115
agreed
>>
>>47192010
>erase battleshit
>grab pen and paper
>write your shit by hand
Fucking millennials
>>
>>47191818
>Blast weapons can be aimed at invisible units but always scatter even when a hit is rolled.
>Template weapons hit invisible units d3 times to a max of how many models are under the template.
>Beasts and units with acute sense hit invisible units in the assault on a 5+
>>
>>47192093
it's almost like the core rules for MCs are fine, and it's just the invidual units being massively overpowered and underpriced.

But that's rediculous, the MC type itself must be the cause.
>>
>>47191818
Overwatch changes
Rapid fire weapons can only fire one shot
Assault weapons fire half their shot total rounded down
Heavy weapons fire normally

Now Tau are slightly more vulnerable, and assault armies get a little buff.
>>
>>47192010
Try redownloading the data files
>>
>>47192128
>You fucking youngings and your damn dataslates!
>back in my day we manually buzz voxed our administratium census papers! Every single 0 and 1!
>Fucking heretics!
>>
>>47189162
>play orks
>fight grav spam
>get wounded on 6's
Happiest day of my life, first time in a while I curbstomped
>>
>>47192128
>Anyone who uses things that makes things easier is the evil boogeyman "millennials"

Fuck off, generation x.
>>
>>47191960
Ork trukks still have AV so shit that bolters are gonna fuck their shit. Nid's and Orks suddenly don't have access to that extra save that actually made their dudes a little harder to kill. I can shitcan my medic and apothecary models and my friend can now just throw out his dok. Meanwhile my other friend's eldar tanks are back to soaking up endless amounts of anti tank weapons because I need to roll one or two specific results on a die, whenever I actually manage to get through the billion special rules that down grade the capabilities your AT weapons.
>>
>>47192115
>>47192123
Riptides and such should be walkers
Wraiths and dread knights should be some sort of 'giant warrior' type.
>>
>>47192181
^^^^This so hard.

>Inb4 tau fag begins spouting "ITA REPRASANTS HAW DA BATTLE SUIT IS LIKE HAIR EXTENSIONS OF THE LIMBS! ITS PERFECTLY JUSTIFRIED"
>>
>>47192128
I didn't know they let old people use computers at retirement homes...
>>
>>47192115
>>47192123
>>47192181
ripetide is a walker with a special movement rule
Stormsurge is a superheavy and the Wraithknight is a GC, but both get a price increase to be in the 500pt+ range.
Wraithlord stays exactly as it is because it's been fine, and has never caused problem and thus gets forgetten when people complain about Eldar MCs, even though the only two monsterous creatures in the current codex are both fine.
>>
File: image.png (604 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
604 KB, 600x753
>>47191004
My sides.
>>
>>47192100
Of course; since their all separate detachments you can have 3 different chapter tactics if you really wanted.
Also I don't see raptors doing much for your last since Lias doesn't have much to use his shrouded with and the tacticals won't be benefitting from 1st turn stealth and likely won't get much of a chance to use rending fire.
>>
>>47192242
Keep Wraithknights as is. 2 D-Cannons is a 75 point Upgrade, so is the Glaive.
>>
>>47192181
At the very least they need to add in some sort of "Mechanical" special rule for Dreadknights, Wraithnouns, and Riptides that makes them vulnerable to anti-tank weapons and resistant to Poison/Fleshbane. And no Feel No Pain. Stimulant Injectors on Riptides are retarded from a balance and fluff standpoint.
>>
>>47192276
>Stimulant Injectors on Riptides are retarded from a balance and fluff standpoint.

Based on the fluff, every singe spacemarine or chaos spacemarine should get this save.
>>
>>47192298
Except maybe Plauge Marines. Some of their art shows their stomach busting out of their armor.
>>
>>47192176
>easier
>the programming doesn't work
>doesn't know how to fix it by himself
Fuck you

>>47192167
You wouldn't get any errors unless you were stupid and couldn't do basic math.
>>
>>47188984

IA4 also has a second edition
>>
>rules and stats go back to 2E era rules and stats
How much would change?
>>
Chaos Marine models are no longer available on US, Can, UK GW webstores?

Are they getting repacked or is a new kit on its way?
>>
>>47192323
We get it, please get back on your oxygen before you end up dying before putting us on your will.
>>
>>47192266
so something that's stupidly hard to kill is fine so long as it's S6 ap3 heavy3 blast?
because I think that's going to still cause problems at anything under 400pts.
>>
>>47192219
I don't need a retirement house I working enough to live comfortable in my retirement.
>>
>>47192176
I'm confused by all these generations.

I was born in december 1989, what the fuck does that make me? So far it just seems like I got to be the last generation that got to use the old shitty stuff and the first generation that was denied the cool shit that the ones before me had to make up for the shitty stuff. Like when you were small the olders kids got to fuck with you because that's just how the food chain rolled at school, but by the time you were one of the older kids, suddenly that shit wasn't allowed anymore while the new classes got to have computers and shit. Then I when you're done with school you look forward to getting a job, there's so many they've started employing the handicapped because there's so much do to, and then you get fucked by the first major economic crisis during your life time and it's all fucking gone in an instant. Or how I got to have cigeratte smoke puffed in my face my whole childhood, and now that I can smoke, I'm not allowed to smoke anywhere. I'm also getting told by a bunch of politicians that I need to get a higher educations ASAP and under no circumstance take any breaks because they need me on the work force with all kinds of skills right now, so they'll also shorten the timespan on several university degrees by a half a year to a year and still expect people to learn the same amount of shit, or you'll get fucked publicly. Mind you, these are the same politicians who each took breaks during their educations ranging from 1 to 5 years, every single one of them.

Yeah I went on a tangent, but I suddenly and inexplicably got angry. Had to get it off my chest.
>>
>>47192180
>glance on 6's
Assuming 10 bother shots and 7 hits, you'll get like 1 6 and the ork will probably get cover, it's not as bad as you make it, still has 2 more hp to go.
Trucks die turn one or dont, that's how they work
>>
>>47192343
Probably not, they just ran out of spikey bits
>>
>>47191818
1: MCs with a 2+ save gain the Mechanical Monstrosity special rule. Any Melta or Armourbane attacks with AP 2 or better against them gain Instant Death. Haywire is treated as Poison 2+, and if it deals an unsaved wound the MC may only fire snapshots. Such an MC wounded by a Graviton weapon may no longer move.

2: A unit may only contain multiple.MCs if the player has an HQ that is listed under its entry as an MC or FMC.

3: Armies may only include one GC or Super heavy that is listed as a LoW. If one player controls a LoW and the other does not, the player who does not gains 1 victory point for every wound the enemy LoW loses. Further, the LoW must start in reserve. The player without a LoW does not automatically lose when he has no models on the table. Instead, the game ends and VP are tallied as normal.

I think that should put a sizable wrench into Tau. Couldn't think of aomethinl to hit Ghostkeels much without messing up other stuff, but being unable to take 3 in a squad should help.
>>
>>47192363

shut the fuck up
>>
>>47192105
Rapid fire weapons always fire two shoots always up to full range, but snapshot if you moved last turn

Blasts can be fired as snapshots but always scatters 3d6 no BS modifier

Cover reduces BS by -1/-2 instead of granting a save, if your BS is reduced to 1 you count as snapshooting

If you choose to fire overwatch you give up your melee attack that turn

You roll a leadership check as a save against negative psychic effects against you, whether this negates it entirely or only partially varies by the power itself

Flyers always fire snap shots against non-flyers, including units that are only sometimes flyers like FMC

Multiple models can use grenades in melee but they resolve at WS1 and always act last (after I1)

In melee, the attacker can choose which model wounds are allocated to from models in B2B+2"
>>
>>47192407
What a well thought out post.
>>
>>47192407
Stop picking on the Elderly.
>>
>>47192407
>>47192431
Yeah man, respect your elders.

Fucking kids these days.
>>
>>47192407
NIGGER tongue my anus
>>
>>47192407
Suck 4 dicks and call me Uncle Randy.
>>
>>47192153
>Pinte mounted weapons (storm bolters, heavy stubbers, etc) snap fire at bs2 and can fire overwatch
>Grav weapons wound on toughness rather than armor: T2 and below on a 6, T3 on a 5+, T4 on a 4+, T5 on 3+, T6 and up on a 2+.
>Plasma pistols cost 10 pts
>>
File: 1454735142429.jpg (14 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
1454735142429.jpg
14 KB, 480x343
>>47192398
>Tyrannofex is a mechanical monstrocity
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>47191742
>In the Grim Darkness of Far Future
>>
>>47192508
I was unaware that Tyranids got armor saves that high. Add a Claus that says any creature with Synapse or Instictivr behavior is exempt.
>>
>>47192508
Beep boop son. Beep boop.
>>
>Grandpa is on deathbed
>All other family lives very far away and wont make it
>Sitting around painting orks next to my sleeping grandpa waiting for him to die within the next day or two

Whatre you working on atm?
>>
File: 1459717034984.jpg (16 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1459717034984.jpg
16 KB, 600x549
I fucking hate this place
>>
>>47192398
1988 here, remember those gargoyles daemons had that were chaos followers that didn't decided to dedicate themselves to some mayor patrons and are doom to float on the warp excluded from anyone else?

That's us, so you better man up and do something about it or let yourself be carried by the winds of entropy.
>>
>>47192548
or you could just fix the individual examples rather than trying to make a general rule and then having to make exceptions.
You are talking about at most 5 units that you want changed. Just add something to those 5. Stop with the unnecessary general rules.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.