[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Rise of Taius Varo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 264x153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 264x153
You are Vaius Taro a regular rank and file chaos space marine for the Black Legion. You were once simply content with killing the forces of the Imperium for the Dark Gods. Now you wish to rid Abbadon of his position and lead Chaos to glory. You are aboard a chaos lord named Kath's ship: The Scourge. What do you want to do?

(Rolls are 1d100, which ever roll is highest will be used. Rolls that are 66,77,88, or 99 will be 'blessed' by one of the Chaos Gods and the effect is enhanced. And before you ask, yes this is based on Abbadon Quest)
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47175107
Put that bolter to your head and pull the trigger motherfucker
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47175107
Rolling to get a mutation fron the gods
>>
>>47175186

Upon realizing you have nothing left to live for, you put your bolter to your head and pull the trigger. However as fate would have it. You did not die.

>>47175270

Instead you are granted a mutation by the gods, you now have a pair of flaming horns growing from the temples your your head like a bull.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47175304
Test out your new found horns on the nearest unfortunate cultist
>>
>>47175479

You figured if the gods gave you this gift, why not give it a test? You spot a 'volunteer' cultists who looks at you in a bit of fear. "Y-y-yes my lord? What can I-" you gore the unfortunate victim with your horns, while impaling the cultist starts burning with warpfire around him, his screams of agony begin to fade as he is reduced to cinders.
>>
>>47175593

In a holy offering to Slaanesh, rape the cultists corpse....in the holes you made with its horns!
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47175625

Dammit didn't roll like a scrub!
>>
>>47175645

In an honor to Slannesh, you figured it would be good to rape this corpse. And so lubing your codpiece with blood you rape what is left of the cultist in the holes of your horns. When walks in Kath himself scoffing "I figured I would find such a pathetic insect such as you doing this. Offering your prayers to Slannesh?"
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47175748
Challenge him to a duel in front of the entire warband
>>
>>47176116

In a moment of confidence and bloodlust you point your chainsword right at the chaos lord, who growls in anger "What is this? Are you betraying me Taius?!" you simply grin at the smug bastard before mater-of-factly stating "I wish to duel you, in front of the warband. Is that really so much to ask?" Kath snarls like a rabid hound "Very well! I will bring glory to Khorne this day!" He states before leaving you by yourself, with you feeling satisfied as you head out into the ship and telling your brothers "MY BROTHERS, I CHALLENGE LORD KATH TO A DUEL!! HIS TIME IS DONE!!!" you roar out with chainsword in hand, while Kath has his own readied "Do your worst you pathetic worm!"
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47176227
Clash chainswords then shoot him in the face woth a bolter
>>
>>47176403

In a clash of chainswords, Kath cackles like a hyena stating "MY SKILL WITH A CHAINSWORD IS UNMATCHED!!!" you then pull out your bolter and turn his head into ground beef "Funny, I'm better with a bolter." you then look to your fellow brothers who howl and cheer as a sorcerer approaches you "It is so good to finally be rid of such an incompetent fool. My name is Setene, and I am humbly at your service my lord"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.