[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pgmgoblinkid7.jpg (105 KB, 679x428) Image search: [Google]
pgmgoblinkid7.jpg
105 KB, 679x428
What dreams do your adventurers have?
>>
>>47174296
Nightmarish visions of the world ending in increasingly stranger ways.

He always forgets them when he wakes up but he does feel a strange sense of unease, and a strong resolution to stop eating such spicy food.
>>
>>47174296
They don't. If the do, they risk getting lost in the collective unconsciousness or getting their spirits devoured by the Dreaming Lords.
>>
Post traumatic ones. I can't imagine the level of devotion, greed or desperation it would take to send a mortal dungeon delving. And your going to do it with swords, spears and bows. Fuck that.
>>
>>47174296

My investigators tumble into a land unknown to them during their sleep. It is no less dangerous than the world they inhabit during their waking hours.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 409x123) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 409x123
>>47174296
He is a Guardsman, but he foes not dream of home or of family. Nor does he dream of what the future may hold for him. He dreams of finding his lost child. Produced countless millinia ago, before even the Dark Age, he found it in a museum, in perfect condition in the airtight case, preserved all these years. The plaque said it was produced in a Great War, what was called The War to end all Wars. The meaning was lost on him, so he took it to give it meaning and purpose once again.
>Pic related
>>
>>47175640

Did the BAR even see action in WWI?
>>
>>47175746
BAR never saw combat. They were a propaganda tool.
>>
>>47175767
You're thinking Chauchat.
>>
>>47174296
The woman with the sunset colored eyes. Been chasing her ever since.
>>
>>47174296
He dreams of a brighter future, a better world untainted by the corruption that has ruined this land.
>>
>>47175767
No it was used, just not until, like, the final MONTHS of the war, it was deployed in 1918
>>
>>47174296
Gold, booze, the woman he secretly loves but never tells her because she's young enough to be his daughter, and glory. Endless glory

He dreams of fighting enitre wars. Dying and killing in everyway possible.

He is a sellsword btw.
>>
File: far worse than a dream.jpg (21 KB, 478x355) Image search: [Google]
far worse than a dream.jpg
21 KB, 478x355
The non-prophetic ones that he forgets come morning. I'd change that if only everyone else in the party didn't have a recurring vision or nightmare to deal with whenever the party camps.

At least if that does change then he'll have an experienced and sympathetic support group behind him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.