[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the human adventurer constantly use Orc slang?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: big_img_20091028130042.jpg (157 KB, 600x807) Image search: [Google]
big_img_20091028130042.jpg
157 KB, 600x807
Why does the human adventurer constantly use Orc slang?
>>
To insult orcs, duh.
>>
why do all the white boys on 4chan constantly say my nigga?
>>
File: 1439955467182.png (358 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1439955467182.png
358 KB, 800x640
>>47171120

in a setting with orcs, do they say it's "green-listing" instead of "black-listing"?
>>
>>47172064
Cuz summa you guys is muh niggas.
>>
>>47172064
This shit grats me, not even anglo but it remembers me the people than use gypsy slang.
>>
>>47171120
Because he's from Scotland.
>>
Because he has a flawed sense of irony that leads him to think that using such language is some kind of joke or snark against orcs when in actuality it just makes him look like he has the mental prowess of an orc.
Not that he cares, because pretending to be retarded is allegedly fun.
>>
>>47171120
He's into football.
>>
Ironically
>>
>>47171120
They come from a community of barbarians that formed from two nearly-destroyed tribes, one of orcs and one of human savages. Inevitably, of course, growing up like that you get some mixed lingo with the cultural intermingling.
>>
>>47172064
Because it implies that niggers can actually write and sit on 4chan. It's a hilarious concept.
>>
>>47171120
Because he finds the slang agreeable to use, not mention the fact that he picked it up from his wife and brother-in-law
>>
His parents were killed by wolves in the wild, but he was found by a passing orc clan. His adoptive parents loved him like their own child. As he grew he found the wider orc society would never fully accept him, so he left to find his fortune among his own people. Unfortunately, he finds that his time among the orcs has left him indelibly marked, and he is an outsider in both societies. His only hope is to find community among other misfits.
>>
File: Tiny.jpg (122 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Tiny.jpg
122 KB, 250x250
>>47171120
>why

Iunno. Internet?
>>
baka desu senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.