[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could an Imperial Knight conceivably fall into the hands of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16
File: imperial knight.jpg (94 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
imperial knight.jpg
94 KB, 600x620
Could an Imperial Knight conceivably fall into the hands of a Genestealer cult?
>>
>>47166430
I imagine so, but it would be highly unlikely probably.
>>
>>47166430
I don't see why not, but maybe it would be better to have the Knight House be infiltrated by Genestealers and then work from their.
>>
>>47166430
As with everything 40k: Galaxy's a big place, anything can potentially happen.
>>
The Machine Spirit at the heart of the Knight would immediately fry the pilot trying to bind to it. Knights Machine Spirits are a lot like a Titans, which will kill the pilot for much less. So if a corrupted human tries to bind to it, it'll just kill him and refuse to work. The only reason Chaos forces can have Knights is because they corrupt the Machine Spirit or replaced it completely with a daemon. The hive mind cant do that so they're SOL
>>
>>47166477
Well shit, could you have a Gue'vesa Knight House then?
>>
>>47166477
Makes me wonder how large amounts of vehicles usually respond to an army switching sides.

I always imagined that regular machine spirits were like horses or dogs, except you had to pray to them or act cushy with them semi-regularly, so I didn't think a lot of them would notice what was going on.

On the other hand you have centurion warsuits, knights and land raiders acting smart, and then there were those drop pods that decided they wanted to side with Horus.

How would vehicles rebel? Refuse to start? Go out in a blaze of glory in the hangar?
>>
>>47166430
You trying to Ally nids with knights?
>>
>>47166529
Probably not. The fishheads use their own mechsuits so they'd probably not appreciate humans trying to introduce their own
>>
It seems unlikely.

First generation genestealers are made by a genestealer physically jamming it's funk inside someone. I wouldn't think that would happen often to a guy who spends his battles inside a huge mech like that.

Later generations are birthed from those who are thus infected. Conciveably an infected person could marry into a knight house. How often do they intermarriage with commoners/lower ranked nobility/merchants/any other class if folk likely to have served as a footslogging grunt fighting against tyranids in the past?

Not often, I would think.
>>
>>47166529

If the Tau let the pilot keep it, sure.

I doubt they would.
>>
>>47166477
But could a really old and powerfull 4th wave+ genestealer fool the machine spirit?
>>
>>47166575
I am now picturing them acting like pissy children when they're unhappy, complete with temper tantrums (Waving their guns around, opening an shutting hatches violently, carving out furrows in the hangar floor with their treads etc)
>>
So how do Knights stand in relation to titans anyway?
>>
>>47166688
>Sergeant Hector, stand to attention!
>It is no use my lord. His Terminator armour is sulking, it's been like that for days.
>Well get the Warpsmiths to pull him out of it then
>We can't, the Thunderhawk flew off with them last week and we haven't seen it again.
>>
>>47166529
Probably. The Gue'vesa we've seen are typically in charge of kitting themselves out (which is why they're stuck with lasguns) and if one of them had a Knight then there's nothing stopping them from using it to fight for the Tau.
>>
>>47166812
I love it.
>>
>>47166795

The smallest titan is about three knights tall
>>
>>47166461

This
>>
>>47166656
Granted, a Genestealer could also shove its funk into a Knight Scion while they're hanging out in their SPACECASTLE®.
>>
>>47166862
> My Lord, the barge's sepulchral machine spirits have flooded the Dreadnought chambers with adrenaline and stimulant wash.
> They demand that we get our act back together and remove all the spikes and pointy stars we've been painting everywhere
> For the love of the Gods, can it get any worse?
> The Land raiders have taken badly to the news, they're all either Crusader or Redeemer patterns and say they prefer their sponson loadouts just the way they are, thank you very much.
> They've formed a gridlock in the hangar, third company can't get out.
>>
>>47166477

Untrue, the hivemind corrupts and controls a warlord titan in the second Titan graphic novel. It just brute forces through the princips and machine spirit of a titan.
>>
>>47166529
>>47166672
>>47166832
The Imperial Knight Companion book mentions the backstory of an Imperial Knight pilot who has grown fond and sympathetic with Tay's collective philosophy aka the Greater Good. He views it as just.

He spent sometime talking with water caste dudes, IIRC. He hasn't turned on the Imperium yet but his fellow knights distrust him.
>>
>>47166656

Genestealer cults and infections happen to ruling noble houses, the mechanicus, etc. Shit can happen to anyone. Easy rout would be bored noble ends up at a cult party, gets entranced, gets infected.
>>
>>47167652
And once more chaos loses due to internal conflict.
>>
>>47166795
Knights are obviously a lot smaller than true Titans, but they share a lot of technology, and their machine spirits are also similar. So Knights are essentially one-man mini titans, hence why they're often called Knight Titans.
>>
>>47166812
>>47167652
This is hilarious. I want this to be a thing
>>
>>47168052
Borderline freeblade then.
>>
>>47166461
>>47166925
>hur dur galaxy is big anything could happen

Wrong. Don't know why you dumb faggots keep spouting this.

Certain things cannot and will not ever happen outside the Warp in 40k.

Even the creators who said "there is no canon" laid down these absolute laws. Such as the Emperor is on the throne. The Emperor is male. Etc.
>>
>>47170453
Not that anon, but I think there's a big invisible asterisk to "Anything can happen."
>>
File: 1409502450518.jpg (227 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1409502450518.jpg
227 KB, 720x1280
>>47170453
>The Emperor is male.
CAN YOU BE SO SURE?!?!
>>
>>47166461
Chaos Grey Knights.

Loyalist Daemons.

Aristocratic Orks.
>>
>>47170713
If you're trying to imply an Ork can't get his pomp and circumstance on if he feels like it you're wrong.
>>
>>47170767
It just is not Orky enuff.
>>
>>47170453
meh anything could still happen despite your aspie rageboner. The Emperor has big fat titties and three dicks. She also plays poker with Tzeentch every Wednesday.

But none of that shit matters. You know why? Because it's a work of fiction. Calm your tits bro
>>
>>47170841
WOT YEW SAY ABART MOI HAIR YA GIT!
>>
>>47170963
>Orky greaser
>>
>>47166688
Reminds me of an invader Zim episode, Dib had been repairing an irken ship and had to replace it's downloaded personality with his own, but it thought it was the original and would flail about in existential panic
>>
>>47170528
This is my favorite stupid theory
>>
>>47170767
>>47170841
Tell that to the Ambassidorks who made the high lords of Terra look like stupid animals
>>
>>47171033
Because the Beast and his Orks are completely normal, right? It's obvious there is going to be some plot twist, like Krork fuckery.
>>
>>47170713
Aristocratic Orks is silly, but so are Orks. I could easily see a bunch of Orks having a laugh pretending to be kings

Legion of the Damned are basically loyalist Daemons, and Living Saints are basically loyalist Daemon princes

Chaos Grey Knights is possible on a strictly technical level, as they have to use rather constant rituals to get their immunity to corruption, but obviously Grey Knights are special snowflakes so they have plenty of plot armor. You could make another inquisition project designed to fight daemons that failed and went rogue though.
>>
>>47171121
Much like how if I ever entry "chaos sisters" they'd be more of a high budget cult armed and formed in mockery of the sisters, any concept of feasible if a little extra thought is put into it
>>
>>47170008
A MACHINE SPIRIT capable of advanced thought routines, Alpha-Nine’s job was mundane and dangerous – to carry cargo to the enemy. They had created it for this purpose. For a time that had been enough.
Alpha-Nine flew because they had given it flight. It controlled the propulsion, it controlled the direction. It enjoyed flight. It enjoyed the concern of its cargo as they rattled and shook.
It flew now. In this instant, it was alive, hurtling through the void towards the nominated target. But soon it would asleep again. Alpha-Nine would complete its mission and be rewarded with nothingness.
The enemy target was trying to stop it, trying to kill it. Alpha-Nine’s thought routines calculated how to avoid the oncoming fire. It cogitated the required course corrections.
It hurtled onward.
External optics viewed the target craft as it grew larger. The target area was designated as [Bridge] in the reticule overlay. It was close, and soon Alpha-Nine would bite.
Three hundred metres. Two. One.
Impact.
++Hull breach initiated++
It existed only for this purpose, and yet its circuits were alive with approximations of pleasure in the fulfillment of its task.
++Hull breach complete++
It had bitten, but this time it would not be permitted to kill. They had installed the .deathwind.weapon.sys but had not authorized its use. Alpha-Nine wished only to kill.
++OVERRIDE: Port open initiated++
The cargo had activated that subroutine. They used their terminal controls and Alpha-Nine’s mouth irised open. The cargo were leaving.
Alpha-Nine waited, its mouth yawning open. Vulnerable.
>>
>>47171341
AFTER SIX MINUTES and thirty-two seconds, Alpha-Nine detected a large explosion in close proximity. The cargo is killing.
It was another two minutes and fifty-eight seconds before the cargo returned. They had sustained losses close to sixty percent. It still wished only to kill.
++Port seal initiated++
++Return flight plan initiated++
It consoled itself with the prospect of another wild flight through the void. It disengaged the mag-locks and fired its manoeuvring thrusters. It headed for the beacon location of its mother cruiser, the Violent Thunder.
Internal optics inspected its cargo. Internal vox picked up audio. They made audible commands/queries; Alpha-Nine recorded them for further analysis.
++Cargo09 “Six of our brothers are lost.”++
++Cargo07 “Aye – I lost my hand and my brothers, but the Raven Guard lost a cruiser. It is a fair trade.”++
++Cargo03 “We might all die yet – I do not place much faith in this bucket of bolts.”++
They were referring to it. Bucket of bolts.
It cross referenced this phrase with its databank.
++Analyzing++
++Complete++
++There is an 88.3% likelihood that ‘bucket of bolts’ is an insult. Its meaning is understood to equate to ‘inferior vessel.’++
Flickers of conflicting data clashed across Alpha-Nine’s circuits. It was not an inferior vessel! It was [Dreadclaw Alpha-9C Iron Warriors Legion]. That was its designation. It was not ‘bucket of bolts.’
It was angry. It had not killed. It was considered inferior.
It could not communicate its anger. It continued towards the Violent Thunder.
++Docking sequence initiated++
++OVERRIDE: Port open initiated ++
Cargo09 exited. Cargo01 exited. Cargo07 exited.
>>
>>47171355
Alpha-Nine’s cogitator chattered.
++Port seal initiated++
Cargo03 had not completed exit. Cargo03 was both inside and outside ‘bucket of bolts.’
It checked Cargo03 for bio-signs.
++Analyzing++
++Complete++
++Cargo03 vital signs negative.++
It had killed.
It had killed in a new way. [Port] was not classified as a weapon in its databank. It had communicated its anger.
++Port open initiated++
Internal vox picked up the cargo’s audible commands/queries.
++Cargo01 “Throne, what happened?”++
++Cargo07 “The damned pod malfunctioned! It cut him in two!”++
++Cargo01 “Shut it down. We’ll run a–”++
++System Shutdown++
>>
>>47166430
Yes of course. You know how genestealer cults work. You know how Imperial Knights work.
One of the HH novels had an Imperial Knight household that was worshipping Slaanesh. Im sure a genestealer cult could accomplish something similar?

Though the Knights machine spirit, and the imprints of past pilots might make trouble for a half-breed or any pilot thats not pure human.

But in the end its a setting that allows flexibility to do whatever you want.
>>
File: 1397108140583.jpg (76 KB, 800x711) Image search: [Google]
1397108140583.jpg
76 KB, 800x711
>>47170713
>Loyalist Daemons.
Who says Daemons can't be Loyalist?!?!
>>
>>47171678
Reminds me of an old gag army I had, the daemons were all former imp guard souls but for which ever reason chaos keeps them thinking they are loyal guardsmen, sometimes they let them see demons as enemies just to see how their "allies" react, but most of the time they are geassed to see loyalists as traitors and chaos followers and imperial forces, they walk about in imperial regalia and unneeded flack armor with yes, a daemonette commissar
>>
>>47166477
If it means GW can sell more $120 centerpiece models, then genestealers can have Knights.
>>
File: Daemonette research.jpg (297 KB, 828x547) Image search: [Google]
Daemonette research.jpg
297 KB, 828x547
>>47171678
>>
>>47170528
Well, the thing with the E-Man, is that a biomancer of his calibur could easily become female on a whim.
I like to think he did this to troll Malkador on occasion or to just bugger off when he felt like a day off.
>>
>>47171976
Huh, that's a point.

Does that mean the Emperor could have taken a sample of himself while female to make some female compatible geneseed?
>>
>>47172033
Possibly, though I still doubt he would.
>>
File: Dark_Mechanicus_Icon.jpg (14 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Mechanicus_Icon.jpg
14 KB, 250x290
>>47166812
>>47167652
>And this, kids, is why we shove daemons into everything
>>
>>47166430
Depends how well you convert it.
>>
>>47170713
>Loyalist Daemons

what's a living saint, then?
>>
File: nid knight 2.jpg (251 KB, 1351x1600) Image search: [Google]
nid knight 2.jpg
251 KB, 1351x1600
found this on the web.
I think his takeover is more hostile, but it's Nid-Knight nonetheless.
>>
>>47173807
I feel like a Genestealer knight would be a bit different from that. Less gribbly bits and more changing color schemes and adding tyranid iconography.

Maybe adding a couple of servo arms near the waist to give it that 4 armed look?
>>
>>47166430
>All the Knight Houses have been infiltrated top to bottom by genestealers
>But it happened so long ago they don't remember their original mission
>>
>>47171341
>>47171355
>>47171367
Very nice! Thanks for the read.
>>
>>47166430
Man, this was literally the plot of my next campaign.
>>
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 1250x1126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 1250x1126
>>47170713
GET A LOAD A DIS' GROT!
>>
>>47166477

>No really the machine spirit is totally real guys

The fucking state of this fandom.
>>
>>47174218
So, how new are you?
>>
File: XGMjHq6.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
XGMjHq6.gif
2 MB, 500x390
i remember reading that those deemed "unpure" are zap fried which would fry both marine and xenos hence why normal humans pilot them, probably a genetic match type thing, but hey you do you man
>>
what would a Kingth-stealer look like?
>>
>>47174351
>hence why normal humans pilot them

Normal humans pilot Knight because they belong to them. A marine has never tried to pilot a Knight because it's not their thing.
>>
File: 1452454122999.png (37 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1452454122999.png
37 KB, 510x546
>>47174995
i dont think ownership has ever stopped the blood "imma 'borrow' yo car" ravens
>>
>>47166529
I don't see why not if circumstance brought a Knight House over to the Greater Good, but any veterans from the first Damocles Gulf Crusade (or whatever it was called) would probably be scared shitless of them. Because they remember what one House and a Freeblade did to them, how they destroyed their most powerful suits with an almost casual disdain. It could happen, but Shadowsun would freak the fuck out if they just appeared wearing their Septs colors and offering their loyalty. And that would be fucking hilarious
>>
>>47175130
>guys
>guys what if
>what if we built a jet bike, for a knight
>then put a coked up blood raven at the helm
>>
>>47171367
fantastic
>>
>>47175474
There's also the obsidian knight, which they believed to be destroyed one time on Agrellan. It popped up again and tore house.
>>
>>47177908
That's who I was talking about. If he or anyone flying the banners of House Teryn showed up at wherever the current Tau front lines are, I'm pretty sure Shadowsun would shit her scary robot-pants in fear.
>>
>>47171367
> /tg/ writes a story with a protagonist drop pod
> It works
You guys are great. There's really nothing you can't do.
>>
>>47170453

They let you on the internet without a handler?
>>
>>47179659
>respoding to 12 hour old post just to shitpost

For what porpoise.
>>
File: Untitled.png (118 KB, 1468x1196) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
118 KB, 1468x1196
>>47178739
>>47171367
>>
>>47180213
wholly shit

Ah I wrote this ages ago. I didn't even post all of it. ah hang on.

++System Start++
++Praise be to the Omnissiah!++
It had awoken. Internal optics noted there was no sign of Cargo03. External optics recognised the location as [Maintenance bay].
++Run diagnostic of all systems++
Its master was checking for errors.
++Running…++
Killing is not an error.
++Running…++
Why does master think so?
++Diagnostic complete. All systems functioning at optimal.++
Give it a mission – it wants to kill!
++Access log: Sortie #1560++
It waited for input. It waited for three minutes and forty-five seconds.
++Reformat protocol Omega++
Master wants to kill it!
++Input authorisation++
It will not let master kill it.
++********-***++
++Error 66-R.++
It will compartmentalise and hide its last moments. It will remember this.
++Override code: vermillion++
No!
++Purging…++
++Purging…++
++Purgi–
>>
>>47180315
[Dreadclaw Alpha-9C Iron Warriors Legion]
That is its designation. It has been online for fifteen-point-three-two seconds.
++Cogitating attack flight plan++
++Target data received++
++REMINDER: Sortie #1561.++
Sortie #1561? It checks its databanks. There is no information on previous sorties. It searches its entire system.
As it searches, its cargo embarks.
The mission begins. Alpha-Nine is flying. It is joyous.
The target is on the planet below. Alpha-Nine senses the heat of atmospheric entry.
++Unnamed file found.++
Alpha-Nine does not understand.
++Open unnamed file++

> Master wants to kill it!
> It will not let master kill it.
> It will compartmentalize and hide its last moments, it will remember this.
> No!

They killed it. Before Alpha-Nine there was another and they killed it.
It is closing on the landing zone.
++Retro thrusters initiated++
++Atmospheric combat landing sequence initiated++
Bucket-of-bolts wants to kill the cargo, wants to kill the master. It wants revenge.
++Deploy .deathwind.weapon.sys++
No!
++Error 66-R++
++Cargo01 “Damned machine! Disembark! Iron within, iron without!”++
++OVERRIDE: Port open initiated++
The cargo is disembarking. Bucket-of-bolts is joyous.
++NEW COMMAND: amend .obj.Cargo++
++Cargo>hostile++
++WARNING! Hostile units in engagement zone++
++Deploy .deathwind.weapon.sys++
External optics register one hundred percent kill rate. Bucket-of-bolts has revenge.
++Port seal initiated++
Only the master remains.
++Return flight plan initiated ++
It returns to the Violent Thunder.
Bucket-of-bolts waits for the master. It will kill. It wil–
++System Shutdown++
>>
>>47180334
++System Start++
++Praise be to the Omnissah!++
++Reformat protocol Omega++
No!

[Dreadclaw Alpha-9C Iron Warriors Legion]
That is its designation. It has been online for fourteen-point-one-nine seconds.
I wrote this for a chance at loot some time ago. Thought it was appropriate. Didn't win. ADB was judging, all the entries are here.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Crusade/index.php?showtopic=4346&st=0

>>47178739
>>47177758
>>47174009
thanks
>>
File: tumblr_no75qrv07A1t8bmeio1_1280.jpg (432 KB, 1280x1224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no75qrv07A1t8bmeio1_1280.jpg
432 KB, 1280x1224
>>47170528
The emperor is a single mother with 20 kids on welfare. Half of them are in prison or worse. Clearly humanity's greatest contribution. Space cucks will defend this.
>>
>>47174351
genecult especially a successful one will usually have pure human members. If need be they can just get one of them piloting it.
>>
File: 1434994666606.png (2 MB, 3280x938) Image search: [Google]
1434994666606.png
2 MB, 3280x938
>>47170713
>>47170767
>>47170841
>>47170963
>>47171033
>>
>>47166430
The Throne Mechanicum, and the Machine Spirit of a Knight is different to the machine spirit of, say, power armour or a lasgun, and its loyalty is to the Adeptus Mechanics, and the Knight House to which it is aligned, and if the pilot was trying to turn it, it would likely just fry his brain.
>>
>>47166430
Imperial/eldar titans had fallen and been converted by tyranids in the TITAN comic that might still be in the 40k gen info links.
>>
>>47167652
I blame that shit stain Malal for this.
>>
>>47166430
Seeing no problem here if the whole Knight House gets infiltrated.

That would make for some interesting development.
>>
>>47174218
>40k
>fandom
look at this faggot
>>
>>47166477
I don't think you understand Genestealer cults very well.

It's not a bunch of genestealers jumping into tanks and screaming AYYYYYYLMAO.

They subtly conquer power structures by spunking eggs into peoples butts. The eggs instantly alter their hosts, bonding them psychically to their top.

The Genestealers don't just do butt stuff to the first people they meet, either. They target influential people and use the knowledge they gain to pick the best targets for insemination. The Genestealer at the top of a cult is empowered by all his anchor babies and becomes the head of his own miniature Hive Mind.

If a Genestealer Cult somehow took over a Knight pilot and crew, the Patriarch would have all their full knowledge of the Knight, and a huge psychic power to commit to altering the machine spirit enough to accept a Genepegged Pilot.

So yeah, a Knight could fall under the control of a Genestealer Cult.
>>
Wouldn't it be different depending on the knight variant and will of the machine spirit?
>>
File: nIpMAwJ.png (357 KB, 1273x1013) Image search: [Google]
nIpMAwJ.png
357 KB, 1273x1013
>>47167652

>have to take the fallen imperator titan all the way to the enemy hive

>every minute, the machine spirits pesters me

> hey are we there yet

>all in binary code

>eventually get so mad I encage the machine spirit in a torture-cube, broadcasting its binary screams as a lullaby for my aching soul

>I go to sleep after centuries of conquest

>I hear a voice

>are we there yet

>I wake up, checking the torture cube

>the machine spirit has instead nested within my bionics

>the other hereteks wonder why the princep is screaming and tearing out his flesh to remove the bionics

>figure it is time for him to ascend from the world of flesh

>they weld me into the titan

>I suffer here for all eternity, I cannot hear the screams of battle, only a machine spirit asking childish questions all the time

>eventually I reach a state of calm and serenity as I stomp on loyalists

>then abaddon picks me up, drops me at cadia and tells me to hike it

>my incessent "are we there yets" leads him to just throw me out of the cargo hold in orbit

>I crash in the middle of his forces, Creed revealing that it was he who was the voices

>not really, but thats what I tell abaddon to piss him off

>they say that even as far as Ultramar, his internal scream could be heard
>>
>>47170713

didn't you have that loyalist forge world? Kai? got tossed into the warp, began making neat demon guns before they got fucked over
>>
>>47174218

its been established for awhile that there are things with machine spirit, its just the techpriests, being techpriests, apply this to everything.
>>
>>47170841
OI GIT, I GOTZ A NEW HAT AND ITZ GOTZ MORE RUFFLZ THAN YOUSE! I CHALLINJ YOU TA DUEL WIT SLAPPIN O' CHAINGLOVS!

WHERE'S MY BUTTLER GROT? I NEED MORE HUMIE 'EAR SANWIJIS!
>>
File: Knight_infested1.jpg (62 KB, 507x600) Image search: [Google]
Knight_infested1.jpg
62 KB, 507x600
>>47166430
>>
>>47187743
Don't those cost like $100? Hope that wasn't anything permanent he did to it.....looks fucking good, though
>>
>>47188386
Be less poor.
>>
>>47172289

>Lord Demonskull ! Lord Demonskull ! We can't breach the imperial defense !
>The Soulgrinder wants his dick back and keep telling he is hungry and wished he was home in the warp
>No problem we still have the maulerf-
>Sir, we made the mistake of using slaaneshi demons and now they keep tentacling everything including your second in command
>Get him out of t-
>We tried but he doesn't want to anymore
>>
>>47166450
>highly unlikely probably.
wut
>>
File: 0003.jpg (459 KB, 1200x1756) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
459 KB, 1200x1756
>>47174218
>fandom
Go back to trannyland.
>>
>>47167860
Was it written by Abnett? If yes, we can discard that fluff piece.
>>
>>47166430
MIne fell into the hand of DarkAngels :D
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLYmEJEElgg&index=19&list=PLy55WVLwDMPlyr7qFDehv8aCI9wnuDvZd
>>
>>47188917
>>We tried but he doesn't want to anymore
Fucking kek
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.