[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #826: He Might Be Mean Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last thread
>>47149164
>>
>>47157844
Especially the version of him in Marvel Adventures. Really, Marvel Adventures is just great all-around. You've got a Reed Richards who actually helps the world, a Hank Pym who's perfectly emotionally stable, and a Spider-Man who can manage to catch a break once in a while. Everyone's a lot happier in the Marvel Adventures universe, if the Marvel jump had an option to choose your continuity like the DC jump did I'd go there.
>>
>>47157992
Don't touch him!
>>
>>47158025
FOOL, JUMPER DOES AS HE PLEASES
>>
>>47158049
Then I shoved my thumb right up his cloaca.
>>
>>47158157
Okay I know this is you trying to be all Steve Irwin, but initial thought is 'Anon is fetishposting.'
>>
>>47158194
>implying Steve Irwin isn't a fetish
>implying you don't wish you could have Steve Irwin say you have a cute little bum
>>
>>47158223
Steve Irwin is not for sexual.
>>
>>47158223
>you will never have Steve call you a little beaut'
>>
>>47158194
¿Porque no los dos?
>>
>>47158245
... There's a set of greentexts I'd like to link right about now that says that to the contrary (and includes a guest appearance by Jackie Chan) but I can't find it.
>>
>>47158245
I'm pretty sure his widow would disagree.
>>
>>47158323
Normally I would say that that doesn't mean shit.
Buuuuuuttttt, there is no way that Bindi isn't his.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 900x790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 900x790
So /JC/ how are you going to deal with the Johj? What was your mosaic organ? Did you save anyone that didn't make it in the series? Have you seen Johj Johj's Bizzare Adventures?
>>
File: STARHAMMER 40K.jpg (3 MB, 2001x2200) Image search: [Google]
STARHAMMER 40K.jpg
3 MB, 2001x2200
I remember hearing about a Star Wars Original Trilogy jump being in the works

Any update on that project
>>
>>47158541
Would I be able to use X-Men Telepathy combined with a replication of Cerebro to rewrite all of their personalities and goals to make peace between the them and humans possible?
>>
>>47158541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs
>>
>>47158541
I brought it up last week but

>being a bug-person or furry

No thanks.
>>
>>47157968

Quesada should be the secret end boss of the marvel jump. You have to stop him from making Spidey sell his marriage to the devil but Quesada has author powers
>>
>>47158643
Some of the MO Operations have no visible changes, you could go with one of them. Going just from canon examples, we've got electric eel, planarian worm, cuttlefish, flesh-eating bacteria, cordyceps fungus, and sea squirt.
>>
>>47158643
You can be a plant person. A few of the operations though didn't give the person any amount of transformation and instead basically just gave them a super power, electricity production, self cloning/regeneration, or the ability to produce a fuckload of poison/poisonous bacteria to name a few.
>>
ANIMORPH (23)
--LOCATION--
Small Non-Discript Town
--BACKGROUND--
Drop-In
Male, 13yo
--PERKS--
•Morphing
•Two Of Your Earth Hours
•Acquisitive Gaze (800cp)
•Chimera Morph (500cp)
•Estreen (300cp)
•Extreme Morphing (-300cp)
•My Name Is Jake! (-400cp)
--ITEMS--
•The Series
•Morphing Outfit (-450cp)
•Morph Pocket (-500cp)
--DRAWBACKS--
•Restless Wildlife (-100cp)
•Attractive Host (0cp)

http://pastebin.com/MsiQrSgk
>>
>>47158712
>>47158728

Let me be clearer.

The only way I want my DNA modified at all is the Conduit Gene. That's just how I roll.
>>
>>47158541
I had no Mosaic Organ because I went Scientist, my way of dealing with the Johj was Golem and robot army. My robots generated a large section of force field and the golems murdered all the johj within. I also had them establish factories using nano tech containers and the natural resources of mars so that the factories could build more murder bots.
The force fields were to keep the Johj Isolated so they didn't get a chance to adapt and pass along any adaptations and the golems were advanced epic mithril and adamantine golems with the hellsing puppet master strings built in to them.
>>
>>47158541
I probably should just go with a Bdelloid for all the shit they do, but if I don't find a cool critter to get before I roll Terraformars I'll probably sandbag with the Tardigrade so I get the same endurance but no worrying over what the hell kinda genes I've picked up in all the jumps after.

I have enough trouble bookkeeping just with what jumps give me, ya know?
>>
>>47158541
I dealt with them the same way I deal with all my problems - dodge their attacks until they stop trying to kill me, befriend them, and negotiate a mutually beneficial arrangement.
>>
>>47158541
>how are you going to deal with the Johj?
Black Holes. I have a problem.
>What was your mosaic organ?
A Polar Bear and a Hereditary Red Fox.
>Did you save anyone that didn't make it in the series?
Probably everyone who would die past the point where I'm going to destroy mars.
>Last Question
The Fuck?
>>
>>47158555
Nobody knows, just be patient.
>>
>>47158969
Doesn't your hereditary base have to be an arthropod?
>>
>>47159025
>Can only be purchased once. Can be modified by A.O.O, but not by Bribed the Doctor.
>>
>>47159054
>no importing a Hereditary Base

Seems kinda arbitrary.
>>
>>47157992
In Doom's defense, Surfer can be kinduva fuckwaffle sometimes.
>>
>>47158541
Star Trek transporters solve all johj problems. It doesn't matter how invincible they are if they're all beamed away.
>>
>>47159091
Well given how adding imports bit OAA in the ass, IF he ever comes back and updates it good fucking luck convincing him to keep them in.
>>
>>47159146
Or you can just ignore Tera instead of punishing us all.
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>47159146
>OAA
>Coming back
>>
>>47159170
Nah, that was there in the jump before Tera's thing with the Jurai trees.
>>
>>47158541
>How are you going to deal with the Johj?

One person. Taylor Fucking Herbert, hopefully Rahab Blessing reward will still be a thing so I can make my own army.
>>
>>47159221
I'm responding to that anon's post about 'nooo OAA should remove it because Tera abused imports!'
>>
>>47159227
Make sure to get her some way to boost her range, then you can take them all out at once.
>>
>>47159227
Rahab's no longer a thing in the plot, so that's going to be a question for the ages.
>>
>>47159221
>Jurai trees
>>47159250
>Tera abused imports
"Show me on the picture where the jumper touched you."
>>
>>47158541
>how are you going to deal with the Johj?
At first I tried killing them with magic... and it worked quite well, against all expectations. Unfortunately, the fuckers reproduce way faster than I could kill them.

So I dropped a moon on them. It didnt work.

So I dropped another moon on them. It also didn't work. And then I was out of moons to drop.

So I went back to Earth, ruined everyone's space programs forever and bombed China back to stone age.

...It was my 5th jump, I tried, I failed. Know when to fold 'em.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 636x960
>>47158969
Johj Johj's Bizzare Adventure

Here's Johjtaro with Johj Platnium
>>
>>47159330
Should've bombed Rome back to Stone Age as well. They're also responsible for things.
>>
>>47158541
Identity: Vagrant, age d8+23=26.
Procedure: none purchased.
Perks: Quiet (0), Guided Feet (150), Kamen Man (400), I See Where This Is Going (400), Airdropped Laboratory (200).
Drawbacks: There From The Beginning (+600).

Due to a screwup, a vagrant somehow went without the procedure. There were bigger things to worry about, though. Like Bugs-1 going quiet en-route and dust storms rising over Mars: not good, considering all the money spent on terraforming it. Even moss and roaches need to breathe.

As telemetry indicated the crew of Bugs-1 might still be alive, Bugs-2 was assembled to investigate. By the time they arrived, all of Mars was obscured by vast dust storms. Bugs-1 was found in a stable orbit, but upon docking Bugs-2 also went quiet. Plans of a third mission were shelved when the planet's gravity somehow began increasing and the crews were presumed lost when both ships deorbited; Mars had become a slowly expanding blackbody.

Despite a clusterfuck of "accidents", “abductions” and “terrorist actions” involving highly-connected people and resulting political fallout that would fuel conspiracy theories for generations, the Earth found itself in a much better position some twenty years later. There were rapid advances in materials science, fusion power, automation and energy storage/distribution; some were dubbing this period of peace and technological growth a Second Renaissance.

The strange behaviour of Mars eventually subsided, to reveal a planet of comparable size and mass to Venus, with a strong magnetosphere, a thick oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere and a surface buried in frozen H2O. When signals from Bugs-1 and Bugs-2 were detected on the surface of this new HothMars, the Annex-1 mission was hastily sent. They discovered the crews of the earlier missions in suspended animation, next to a blackbody monolith.

Nobody noticed a small capsule drop a single Roach into the sun.

Space Odyssey trolling ftw.
>>
>>47159365
Correction: Black Holes made of FFIX Dark Matter so it reaches between dimensions to kill them harder.
>>
>>47159251
Oh boy, GI Joe perk "Psychological Warfare" to give her a helmet that will further her range, coupled with me already giving her super-speed so she can speedblitz the Johj at Mach 40 should definitely do some good. I'm also planning to give her either a silk creating insect or a planarian flat worm as a base to further her combat prowess.
>>47159252
I kinda hope its mentioned, cause Im willing to do anything the jumpmaker has to offer to get that evolution-based power, even if its just a scientific skill or something.
>>
>>47159529
Even help the Johj in destroying humanity?
>>
>>47159448
BB has a gun that fires singularities if you feel the need to see them get black holed.
>>
>>47159529
There's an item in EVO that does what Rahab does, but better. Just buy it and screw the tremendous effort.
>>
>>47159569
Blazblue? I can't seem to find it.
>>
is the google drive mostly up to date? Like, if I use it will I be missing a huge swath of new jumpchains?
>>
>>47159556
>Spoiler
Never! I fight for justice, I aim to protect the dream of Humanity wherever I go, I am a fighter for those who cannot fight, and a sheild to those who cannot protect themselves. To forsake my humanity is the moment when I pack up and end my chain, because my humanity is what stops me from becoming a murderhobo edgelord.
>>
>>47159643
>Arcum Dei: Odin - A pair of guns that do not fire bullets- Instead, they pierce through space and collapse it at a point in line with the barrel. Odin can even fire through walls and other obstructions. Using it properly requires excellent kinesthetic sense and the ability to estimate your distance from the target. Theoretically, you can use it at any distance, but this becomes more and more difficult the farther you get away due to the extreme precision required.

Huge fan of these, I reverse engineered them and include them in all my power armor.
>>
>>47159662
It's almost entirely up to date, jump makers usually upload the latest version to the upload folder, or get someone else to. There may however be a few that are out of date, but that's actually kind of rare.
>>
>>47159682
The only one I know that's out of date is the Dark Cloud jump. Dirge updated that a few months back, but I don't think it ever got up on the drive.
>>
>>47159571
Oh, the Icon of Civilization?
Yeah, that item seems really good, but I need a ruling of whether it scales up the abilities like Terra Formars does, will an ant when turned into a humanoid become capable of lifting 100 times its own weight? Or will it just be a peak human?
>>
>>47159679
Use those with some Hyperkinesis and John Woo'esq perks and you'd smoke fools. Well, if you could get their rate of fire high enough, that is.
>>
>>47159711
It doesn't grant Johj-tier scaled up abilities. They might be "superhuman" in that if you used it on an elephant the resulting humanoid could toss people around like little dolls due to it's size and muscle, but otherwise you basically get humanoids that at best have some advantages based on the animals nature.
>>
>>47159791
Oh, Worm_Anon, btw does the Alexandria perk that enforces the Manton Limit discriminated between friendly and non-friendly powers? Like if you needed healing or to go through a portal, would you need a way to turn off the power before you could get healed or have the portal transport you?
>>
>>47159905
You can still be healed and whatnot. It's there to prevent pyrokinetics incinerating you from the inside out and similar things like that. Not some complete shutdown of exotic effects that try to effect you.
>>
>>47159791
Noted! Thanks alot Worm_Anon, always appreciate your Jumps, The Evo one especially.
>>
So about how much of a boost would someone who got an M.O. of a Deathclaw from fallout get? Would it be worth it?
>>
>>47159905
Not him, but: You won't need to find some other way to turn it off. All the Shard powers come with a free toggle, which is remarkably permissive of an Entity shard to let you just turn them off like that. Also, going through a portal should work anyways, the Manton Effect would only protect you from someone forming portals inside you.
>>
>>47159975
>forming portals inside of someone
...that WOULD be quite the entrance/exit...
>>
>>47159963
Well, keep in mind the 'scaling to human size' mechanic. A Shark MO wound up weaker due to the reverse size disparity between a Great White and a human, so a Deathclaw would likely wind up the same.
>>
>>47159963
Not a very big one. M.O Operations scale to their user's size. That's why the most combat-powerful ones are bugs, proportionate strength of a spider and all that. Larger creatures are mostly useful for unique powers they might have, like senses or weird metabolic behaviors or stuff like that. You'd still get some of a strength boost, because Deathclaws are strong disproportionate to their size, but you wouldn't have the full strength of one.
>>
>>47159957
Hey, thanks a lot. It's always good to hear that people are having fun with them. Especially the jumps I made that aren't Worm. I love the series and setting, but it gets tiring after the fiftieth or so time it gets brought up. Questions about my jumps other than Worm always brighten my day.

Some days the pain makes me want to fire up the archives and start playing the drinking game from my very first post.
>>
>>47160059
Well, hopefully you find it nice to hear that I plan on using Gaia from EVO as my ultimate companion, I always loved post jump rewards, so when I can get a really nice and eternally loyal companion I get super hyped.
>>
>>47160000
>...that WOULD be quite the entrance/exit...
Here's a fun idea: when a jump gives you the option to start anywhere you want, as opposed to being allowed to choose from a list, try going drop-in and choosing to appear INSIDE the main badguy so you can explode out in a shower of gore.

Also, nice quads.
>>
If you're going for a non-insect MO, then Red Surgery is great. It boosts your transformation allowing you to compete with those with insect MO.
>>
>>47160150
Well, it's also a general boost all-in-all for an Operative regardless of whether they're an insect or not.
>>
>>47160059
Personally, Swords and Sorcery is one of my favorite jumps. I'm just not the sort to write up my adventures or anything, so I don't talk about it much. Still think it's absolutely great.
>>
I kind of want to be a smartass and choose "Human" as the creature for my MO organ.

It'll either do nothing, or we'll get a reveal in the last 20 chapters that doing this is actually gamebreaking, somehow.
>>
>>47160188
I bet you one internet ticket that the latter will happen.
>>
>>47160134
It really is. Though I still feel a bit cheesy for the wording and whatnot.

No regrets. I love Noblebright, Jolly Cooperation, True Companions, Loyalty, Devotion, all that heartmelting friendship and emotional bond stuff. Companions don't get nearly enough love in the chain. It's why I try to be generous with companion imports.

>>47160180
Out of all the ones I made it's definitely my personal favorite. It was and is SO MUCH FUN to write! Guh, I seriously am tempted to start writing OC S&S genre stories just because it was so much fun.
>>
>>47160188
>Jumpmaker's screams of rage in the distance
>>
>>47158541
I sang to them.
>>
File: technicallycorrect.jpg (55 KB, 625x470) Image search: [Google]
technicallycorrect.jpg
55 KB, 625x470
>>47160142
>jots that idea down for later.
>>
>>47160219
Say, not that anon, but I remember you made a little S&S scenario a few threads ago. Was that just for fun, or will it be part of the jump? Because either way, it looked really good. Thanks for the jumps, they're all really awesome.
>>
>>47160219
>Spoiler
I do my very best and hardest to get companions that I can help and make them more then the sum of their parts, really glad to see others give companions love as well.

I like the wording of it though, it wouldn't cheesy, its nice, Gaia best waifu/companion.
>>
>>47160142
>jump-chan lets you start anywhere you want
>tell her "inside of the BBEG"
>wake up with your cock in his mouth
>he winks
>>
>>47160305
Any other suggestions for good companions? I most go for a Companion-light build, but I'm trying a run where I take them, now. Are there any that you think are must-takes? Good personalities being favored, of course, it's easy to power up Companions so starting with someone decent and good takes priority over strength.
>>
File: Sternritter X.png (197 KB, 713x632) Image search: [Google]
Sternritter X.png
197 KB, 713x632
>>47159679
I'm gonna assume this works like a cross between this guys power and the Gravity Beam Emitter
>>
>>47160300
That's the opening for the first starting location's scenario yes. My design process is mostly in my head and then I just sort of drop chunks of it onto the word files as things "click" but that's basically finished. I'm still kind of veering around on how the scenarios will go because I want each one to be unique and stand on it's own merits. Not to mention the ending rewards and whatnot. I already have several people I've bounced my ideas off of screaming in anticipated agony though, so hopefully I can live up to the hype. Honestly kind of nerve wracking considering I don't want to accidentally muck up my best jump by doing a poor job with the scenarios.

>>47160305
Whenever I listen to people talk about their chain, I honestly think things feel like they come to life when it gets into companions dynamics and how everybody interacts. Maybe that's just the way I'm wired, but chains where companions are a big influence and focus always make me smile.

It's why I like JC in general. I love the people here. Even at our worst. It's a lot of fun getting to share a hobby and fun like this with others. Moreso when you can manage to make something that adds to the community.
>>
>>47160341
> "Touché, Jump-chan."
>>
>>47160381
Frisk and Asriel from Undertale are pretty good choices, or Sans and Papyrus if you want a more goofy, silly theme.
>>47160430
Cool! Reading the description, would the Blasted Wastes happen to involve a more eldritch threat, perhaps a ritual to summon a Great Old One, with a choice between stopping the ritual and letting it happen in order to permanently kill the beast ala Old Man Henderson, with different rewards for both?
>>
>>47160401
It's still ridiculous how high Kubo took the powerlevels for the Final Arc.
>>
>>47160341
You know, unless he decides to bite it off, this isn't that bad an outcome.
>>
>>47160506
>Final Arc
Wait, is it finally over? What happened?
>>
>>47160508
It is if you paid CP to be female.
>>
>>47160401
I'm still mad at how Nimaiya died.
>>
>>47160522
Far as I know it's still ongoing, but this is the final arc/saga/whatever.
>>
File: 019.png (206 KB, 1797x1300) Image search: [Google]
019.png
206 KB, 1797x1300
>>47160522
Not over yet but the current arc "Thousand Year Blood War" is the final arc that is supposed to wrap up the series and answer all unanswered questions
>>
>>47160492
Currently, the idea is that you're quickly found or are there with a an old half mad Sorcerer and his daughter who are trying to hunt down the places secrets to both repair his mind and powers and plunder the secrets for themselves. The threats involve hunting down the ruins of an ancient kingdom that tried (and failed so so so sooooo hard) to bind the world's first god of fire.

It's Mordor meets Dark Souls.
>>
>>47160381
Well I don't believe there are any must take companions. There are some I highly recommend however.
Sans from Undertale is really just pure awesome and he needs to get out of a world that is continually rebooting; Also his brother is awesome so they are well worth the 600 cp.
Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime is one of my favorite characters from any medium and I would be hard pressed not to mention her. The only reason I didn't take her with me was I didn't want to NTR Shiki who despite being a little slimy has been good for her.
If you are a heavy drinker just do yourself a favor go to Touhou and grab Suika Ibuki, really you can't ask for a better drinking buddy; just be sure you have immunity to alcohol poisoning at that point.
Finally Fallout 4 lets you grab canon people so I would highly recommend people like Joshua Grahm, Fawkes, Curie, Dr. Mobius... actually really there are too many to name.
>>
>>47160550
>>47160562
Huh, okay. That's thing.
>>47160583
Huh, that actually sounds really interesting-
>tried to bind the world's first god of fire
Ho boy. I'm guessing he's still rather pissed about that, isn't he? But that sounds really cool, I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>47160492
>>47160598
Cool. Thanks, anons. Might be a while before I work my way around to those places, but I'll remember the advice.
>>
>>47160598
You forgot Mean Sonofabitch.
>>
>>47160583
>bind the world's first god of fire.

So, what I'm hearing is "save a certain god damn jumpmaker."
>>
>>47160381
Well, I grabbed alot of morally grey people since I planned to make them good people through my heroic attitude and special skills. But one person I recommend is Taylor Herbert, deep down she just wants to be a hero, and I let her be one throughout my chain. But if you're looking for those with nice personailites other then Gaia, probably the misaka clone from To Aru, Asriel or really anyone from Undertale, and shipgirls from Kantai are my top picks. Im not too knowledgable on those with good personalities since again, the majority of my companions are good because I helped them become better people. I also uplifted my ROB unit from Starfox into a sentient and sapient quantum computing symbiote AI and is another one of my most loyal companions.
>>
>>47160632
The final villain is essentially omniscient. I think omnipotent too.
>>
>>47160674
Even Flowy, he just needs a hug?
>>
>>47160680
Pretty sure that second one's still a work-in-progress, even with the Soul King fully absorbed.
>>
If you choose the Destined Enemy drawback in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and you are just a Stand-User, are you just facing off against a band of rival Stand-Users?
>>
>>47160709
I believe if you do the secret ending thing you can remove flowey and get asriel, maybe I'm remembering it wrong. But I think getting Chara to give up his soul to Asriel will remove Flowey.
>>
>>47160674
I actually snagged Taylor as my companion as well - after living in her head for ten years. First thing she did was punch me in the face as hard as she could. I think I deserved it. Don't worry, though, we ended up on much better terms. I think she just needed the moment of catharsis.
>>
>>47160632
Let's just say that Jumpers will get a chance to witness his opinion on the matter rather vividly.

They failed so bad it ended the entire kingdom/civilization and let's just say the God isn't exactly feeling good either.

>>47160645
The parallels are quite amusing.
>>
>>47160735
This is correct, though you also need to befriend literally everyone else as well.
>>
File: The evergrowing mustache.jpg (95 KB, 1024x421) Image search: [Google]
The evergrowing mustache.jpg
95 KB, 1024x421
>>47160724
Eh, really haven't kept up with the final arc much, so what i know is mostly from hearsay and what I read on websites.

Also, he seems to be able to grow his mustache at will.
>>
>>47160766
The mustache is the physical manifestation of a man's power.

It is only expected that it would grow as the power he loaned to all Quincies is returned.
>>
>>47160750
>That spoiler
...you know, one must wonder what goes through these kinds of people's heads. I mean, how on EARTH did they think that was a good idea?!
>>
>>47160804
Have you seen some of the ideas people pitch in the thread?

You've seen the kind of logic that causes that bullshit. They just don't think it through.
>>
File: smokey-the-bear-2.jpg (59 KB, 371x534) Image search: [Google]
smokey-the-bear-2.jpg
59 KB, 371x534
Jumpers just a reminder that only you can prevent forest fires. Unless you were the one who started it then your just a prick.
>>
>>47160846
Why prevent forest fires when you can seduce them?
>>
We've seen Water Earth, Fire, Air, Metal, Wood, Light, and even Void/Gravity/Darkness.

What're some lesser-known elemental themes that can still synch pretty well with perks throughout the Chain? These can be subsets of existing elements - for instance, a Sand build could work pretty well, right?
>>
>>47160846
If you're the one who started it, then wouldn't that make it easier to prevent?
Why the fuck does that bear have fur those hisotically inaccurate sons of bitches
>>
>>47160866
I swear you jumpers are almost as bad as Zeus.
>>
File: original.jpg (52 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
52 KB, 500x303
>>47160804
>>
File: 1454987250968.gif (61 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1454987250968.gif
61 KB, 300x351
>>47160882
>Why does a bear have fur?
>>
File: Technically Elements.png (79 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Technically Elements.png
79 KB, 1440x1080
>>47160869
>Lesser-known elemental themes.
Well there is this one.
>>
>>47160892
>implying Zeus wasn't a Jumper himself

I mean, Odin and Inari are already confirmed Jumpers, so...
>>
>>47160846
>Prevent forest fires
Okay, I'll do it, as long as you promise not to make any unbearable puns.
>>
>>47160804
You know how it is. Your civilization has risen to wonders and glories that dwarf all that man could have imagined. Your power and might are unquestioned among the entirety of the world and every day is only another turning of the wheel in which you and your people grow ever greater. The world itself stands as testament that nothing is beyond your reach. Let the heavens quake as we master them as we so mastered the earth.

To be fair to them, they did manage something. But it's a very Pyrrhic victory when it wiped everything you built from the map so thoroughly that you were a forgotten legend even to the oldest names the scholars can remember. Leaving nothing but a blasted hell on earth that stands as a grave marking your hubris and folly.

Oops
>>
>>47160923
>Spoiler
Fuck you.
>>
>>47160846
Why's it all on my head? Why can't other people ever pull their own weight?
>>
>>47160916
>Calcium
>Mercury
>Tin
>Potassium

How are we supposed to maximize these?
>>
>>47160910
The actual Smokey the bear had it fur burnt off. They put it back on for the posters so that it wouldn't be hideous.
>>
>>47160869
The element of surprise.
>>
>>47160939
>Maximize Calcium
Drink milk.
>>
>>47160930
Sorry anon, I was just pandaring to the audience.
>>
>>47160955
I feel like that skeleton comic with milk is needed here.
>>47160921
That doesn't make it any better.
>>
File: do you believe in destiny.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
do you believe in destiny.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>47160925
So you could say they believed it was their destiny to control that power?
>>
>>47160925
Let me guess: The thing they did manage to accomplish with the Fire God's power was the creation of the McGuffin you're piecing back together to heal the sorcerer.
>>
>>47160959
Fuck off Carlos.
>>
>>47160977
Well, Darth Vader would never hire her. He has a strict policy, no decindergrations.
>>47160991
You lack the necessary koalafications.
>>
>>47160988
Still debating, but it might just be an excuse for an over the top boss fight. Who doesn't love really cool final bosses?
>>
>>47160959
You can do it Carlos.
>>
>>47161014
Anon please I can't bear all these puns.
>>
>>47161048
I know it's hard anon, but bear with me.
>>
>>47161015
Will the final boss do flips all over the place and buff himself before strafing to try and get backstabs on me?
>>
blast it. CowboyAnon / Jeremiah Bowers here. Does anyone mind if I just... skip Disney Princess for now?

I wanted to get a decent write-up for that one, gunfight with a demonically-empowered Gaston and everything, and the fukken words just aren't flowing.
>>
>>47161083
I DON'T GET IT!
>>
>>47161083
Anon please you are impawsible to deal with.
>>
File: Asd.gif (154 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Asd.gif
154 KB, 500x283
>>47160869
> that can still synch pretty well with perks throughout the Chain?
I'm not totally sure what you're looking for. Perks themselves are somewhat limited by the creativity of the settings, which for the most part stick to the tried and true. You might find some elements that are rarer than others, but you're unlikely to find stuff that has the sheer number of perks for more common picks.

That said, uh, the obvious one not listed by you would be electricity? There are quite a few electrokinesis perks out there. And furthermore, with stuff like the Scientific Raildex's Electromaster and Van Helsing's "Lightning is my Art" and "The Laws Are Mine" you can get to be quite versatile.
Electrokinesis from Danny Phantom can even allow you to travel through the power grid, if you want, or you can simulate that with the Surge Coat from Swat Kats.

I have fewer specific perks to suggest for it, but Poison's a pretty good pick. It's not TOO hard to pick up poison immunity if you know where to look. Spyro's Skylanders is a good place to pick up some pretty cool poison magic. And it's easily combined with alchemy and potion making. That too can be quite versatile, since you can make different poisons for different effects, and have a variety of possible vectors.
>>
>>47161087
I don't think anyone would mind too terribly. Do you happen to have a pastebin for the journey so far?
>>
>>47160892
Pretty sure most jumpers one up him, if only because we can get more creative.

Imagine if Zeus actually browsed 4chan for ideas?
>>
>>47161087
As long as you come back to it later, sure. Wait, speaking of fights, did you ever do the write up for that Medusa fight/Great Old One reaction? Er, sorry if I'm being impatient or whatever.
>>47161096
>>47161100
Looking, puns are just something you have to deal with. This is what happens when you don't pay attention to every claws in your contract.
>>
>>47161113
Shore thing: http://pastebin.com/8Axgy0js

>>47161139
Hubbawha? Medusa / Great Old One?

haven't ran into any o' them yet. If you mean Soul Eater - that one I've been doing my research on, and... Yeah. Medusa assuredly got a few bullets as soon as Jeremiah got a whiff of it.

A few scraps of her managed to survive the Anti-Demon Wavelength Shot, unfortunately, so so far the story's turned to the point that they've attached themselves to Maka and our little scythe-lady's being affected a tad - bit of paranoia, bit of penchant for snake-themed jewelry, that kind of thing. Unsure where to take it from there.

When I get to the Great Old One in my research, I... the reaction is going to be hilarious. Sad, but hilarious.
>>
>>47160869
Luck.

There's tons of luck and plot armor perks.

You could definitely run a chain based entirely around them.
>>
>>47160869
Heart, obviously.
>>
>>47161260
And a note for the Medusa thing - if that kinda thing's not canon, warn me. I'm fine changin' up the story to fit the setting a bit more.
>>
>>47161263
>Relying on Luck
That's quite a gamble, don't you think?
>>
>>47161260
>Great Old One
Er, spoilers here: Shinigami, Excalibur, Asura, Eibon, the Power Demon, and three others are the Great Old Ones of the setting, gods of their branches of Madness(Order, Rage, Fear, Knowledge, Power, and three unknown ones), and each have the power to drive the world to Madness. The former however are good, and the latter are dead/sealed, leaving only Asura as a threat to mankind. His Madness is so powerful, by the end of the series, the world is suffering through natural disasters, demonic attacks, and would have already ended without the protagonists interference.
>>47161292
I'm unsure where you got the Maka thing, but keep Medusa away from Crona at all costs. Seriously, an entire city is lost, and he/she nearly becomes a Kishin/Great Old One him/herself at the end.
>>
File: 1416450484293.gif (3 MB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
1416450484293.gif
3 MB, 600x347
>>47160869
>>47161263
Meant to include this. Gif of luck perks in action.
>>47161324
Damnit Carlos.
>>
>>47161337

Is this a fucking cosmic horror story masquerading as a monster-of-the-week anime.

Thanks for the heads up, haven't gotten that far in the plot yet.
>>
>>47161087
Anon, if the words aren't flowing, there's no need to force it. Just move on to the next jump, and see if that gets the creative juices flowing. Do it for as many you need, it's not a race. We'll enjoy the shenegans a cowboy ends up, even if you aren't a Rhinestone Princess.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

Anywho, just gettin' this out of the way really quick.

1 - Franken Fran
2 - Van helsing
3 - Lovecraft
4 - Nechronica
5 - Fallen London
6 - Bloodborne
7 - Barkley's Shut Up & Jam
8 - FFTA
>>
>>47161393
>Van Helsing

Something something he who fights monsters. Warning you now.
>>
>>47161360
Yes. No seriously, it is. From what I remember, Kid, upon succeeding his father as the GOO of Order, could have instantly stripped the people around him of their free will. And he's just a fledgling. Not only that, but as long as their Madness(for example, fear) is still around, or their child doesn't take their place, they are truly immortal. Asura was skinned alive and placed in his own bag of skin, and survived, and Crona(after being absorbed by Asura) tells Maka that Asura will never die so long as their are still living beings who can feel fear.
>>
>>47161431
Fuck me what did you busters get me into.
>>
File: Asura is happy to see you.jpg (53 KB, 350x220) Image search: [Google]
Asura is happy to see you.jpg
53 KB, 350x220
>>47161594
Fun times.
>>
>>47161594
A story where anyone can become a demon god with enough innocent souls, and where the main villains start with a powerful witch, and ends with the Great Old One of Fear who is only sealed away by the heroic sacrifice of Crona and the BREW, which was created by the Great Old One of Knowledge. Oh, and don't forget about the clowns. And that the final battle will be on the moon.
>>
>>47161594
The setting is completely manageable if you kill a certain barefoot snake bitch early on in the plot, literally everything is her fault.
>>
>>47161703
Bitch got a name?
>>
>>47161594
>>47161703
Agreed, kill Medusa before she can pull off her evil plan and you'll at least prevent Asura from being revived, though Arachnophobia might still return.
>>47161744
Medusa Gorgon, abusive mother, mad scientist, sadistic bitch, and crazy snake witch.
>>
>>47161744
Medusa, she's the school nurse, also a witch that is spying on the school for the other witches. Except she doesn't give a shit about being a spy she wants her kid to become a god, because reasons(seriously we didn't get one).
>>
>>47161767
>Reason
Well, this is one of the few series that can legit use the "She was just bug nut insane" excuse and have it hold weight.
>>
>>47161767
Actually, there is a reason: she believes the world is in stasis. Shinigami-sama's world is one of peace and order, which she saw as disgusting and sterile. By reviving Asura and making Crona a Kishin, she would shatter this order and create a world of terror and evolution, a paradise for her sadistic brand of science.
>>
>>47161755
Arachne ain't shit, Maka and Soul have got her, honestly Noah is more threatening.
>>
name three evil females from different jumps that you kill as soon as you could
>>
>>47161803
>Noah
I actually forgot about him. Isn't there seven versions of him, one for each sin? Greed was the first if I remember right, and then came Wrath.
>>47161823
Medusa from Soul Eater, Ragyo from Kill La Kill, and Double from Skullgirls.
>>
>>47161803
>Maka and Soul have got her
Not without the growth, in both power and their bond, that fighting against Medusa and Chrona and the Black Blood gave them.
>>
>>47161840
Yea one for each sin, all made by the book of Eibon.
>>
>>47161823
There aren't actually that many evil people in my chain. Oh well.
>>
>>47161823
Aforementioned Medusa
Shatterbird from Worm
Zorin Blitz from Hellsing
>>
>>47161823
Medusa, much like others have said.

Ragyo, much like another has said.

Cinder, because fuck keikaku. I'm not clever enough to keep up with that shit.

Incidentally, all women I seduced as soon as I could.
>>
File: H-hello nurse.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
H-hello nurse.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
>>47161919
>That spoiler
Never stick your dick in the crazy anon.
No matter how hot the crazy is.
>>
>>47161823
(Insert Female Slaughterhouse 9 Member or Bakuda) from Worm, Presea Testarossa from Nanoha, and Medusa.
>>
>>47161975
She is both hot and strong, must resist urge to waifu.
>>
>>47162066
She replaced her child's blood with liquid insanity.
>>
>>47159195
Yeah, thankfully we have that Anon with his exact posting style, habit of randomization and tosses, neato story and characters, and need for a weird gimmick.

Really, all my favorite parts of seeing him.

Speaking of which
>>47161087
Take your time, dude. I made the jump and suggested it knowing that it would go down in flames. Because it would.

>>47161393
This is my favorite jump, anyway.
>>
>>47162066
Dude, this >>47162074. That, and we've already seen just how unhealthy it is to be the object of her affections with Stein. That was god damn freaky.
>>
File: Medusa.jpg (53 KB, 694x444) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.jpg
53 KB, 694x444
>>47162066
Does this help?
>>
>>47162184
Crona: Fixing the "Evil is Sexy" problem since whenever the fuck that issue came out.
Good fucking God that whole chapter was twelve kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>47162184
She seems happy.
>>
>>47162225
Is that what you want your Waifu's face to look like when she's happy? Because that seems like it would make certain things akward.
>>
>>47162225
She is. By killing her, Crona is severing his/her seemingly last tie to sanity, which was Medusa's plan all along. It's pretty brutal.
>>
>>47162184
I honestly can't tell what I'm looking at.
>>
>>47162184
Is that someone missing the top part of their head? I remember when Soul Eater was a fighting Slice of Life with goofy perverts.

That being said, I caught the tail end of that run in Lovecraft and Brows had. So, I am declaring all jumps in progress to prevent any future mishaps like with Alice and [C]:

[C] The money of Soul and Control
Sunless Sea
Elantris
Uber
Liberal Crime Squad

I am fine if someone does these before me:
Mortal Engines
Atomic Robo

This has been a PSA from Clover, ding-dong.
>>
>>47162277
Tilt your head, it took me a while too.
>>
>>47161823
Ragyo
Shatterbird
Zorin Blitz

Easy, Evil Monsters who can't possibly be redeemed in any way, and who I don't need alive for plans I have.
Like Medusa, I sadly need her alive for some plans The Man-Witch has.

>>47161919
Cinder? Yes

Medusa? Maybe

Ragyo? Are you fucking kidding me mate?

>>47162066
Never waifu a woman who abuses children, especially her own.
>>
File: i'm helping.png (224 KB, 694x444) Image search: [Google]
i'm helping.png
224 KB, 694x444
>>47162277
>>
>>47162287
I think that's a speech bubble. Also, what did I have to do with [C]? I remember there was the thing with Fallen London, but nothing really happened with [C] other than me writing out a Asset in advance.
>>
>>47162319
Sorry, must have been Annette I was thinking of. Were you the anon that attempted making the Fallen London jump while I was working on it?

Anyway, I will be releasing the [C] jump, and won't mind if the joke [C] jump was archived. Seems funny, but its not really for jumping purposes.
>>
>>47162298
>Shatterbird
I've never heard of this girl. Why all of a sudden does everyone want her dead?
>>
>>47162348
Shatterbird is a member of the Slaughterhouse 9. She announces their arrival in town by blowing up all the silicates in town, including window glass and phones that can be used to call emergency services. She can also control glass finely enough to use it as a flying dress.
>>
>>47162348
Member of the Slaughterhouse 9
Massive bitch
Not even psychologically wounded like most Capes, she's a cauldron cape.
She's just an evil bitch with a massive ego.
>>
>>47162298
She's hot, mate. Don't kid yourself.

Besides, I'm not actually waifuing her. The crazy can't get me from beyond the grave.

>>47162348
She's a Slaughterhouse 9 member. You know, the murderhobos from Worm. Killing them as soon as the jump starts is good manners for a Jumper.

Bonesaw's a little girl people feel the need to redeem, Burnscar gets mindraped by her own powers, and the Siberian isn't a real person, so Shatterbird (who wants to be a "refined" supervillain) gets the short straw in this particular context.
>>
>>47162377
She's Hot, but she molests her own daughter. No, you don't stick your dick in that.
>>
>>47162339
No, I wasn't. Honestly didn't know much about Fallen London before the Jump.
Well, there's another Girl I've been mixed up with. I think I just need Konata and Val at this point.
>>
>>47162348
She's one of the Slaughterhouse 9 in Worm. She has wide-scale telekinetic control over glass. Her favorite tactic upon entering town is to explode every piece of glass in the city (her power counts the silicon in microchips as glass, too), killing or maiming tens of thousands. She doesn't even have any psychological trauma leading her to do that, she just likes the feeling of power. Even Jack Slash himself has the excuse of being insane, she's just a bitch.
>>
>>47162302
That helped a lot.
>>
>>47162377
I still remember that thread where people were giving me shit for saying I'd kill Bonesaw.
>>
>>47162430
Well, I'm with you in spirit on that one, after the horrors she's committed the excuse of "she's a traumatized and brainwashed little girl" isn't quite enough to let her pass. But I do think outright killing her is a bad idea, she's got all sorts of deadman's switches. If you have to do it, make sure you've got some way to keep those from going off.
>>
>>47162430
I won't give you shit for it, it's an understandable conclusion to make.
But I've got Hero Syndrome and want to try and help her.
>>
>>47162390
Justice, if this is a "too evil to deserve even a minute alive more than you need to kill them" thing, then I'd like to remind you I'm literally talking about banging people before killing them.

If you're advocating my safety against a particularly strong brand of crazy, then thanks man, but I've got my bases covered.
>>
>>47162428
She is, for reference, encouraging Crona to brutally tear her limb from limb. And she even says I love you right before he/she kills her, and she's ENTIRELY GENUINE. As has been said before, Medusa is batshit crazy.
>>
>>47162457
...are... are you some freakish Grasshopper jumper?
>>
>>47162487
Did you mean mantis? Never heard of grasshoppers eating their mates.

If so I want to launch into how it's actually very rare in nature and lab mantises eating their mate is mostly born of being starved and stressed out.
>>
>>47162457
>Fucking people then murdering them
This disgusts me in more ways than one

>>47162487
I understand the reference, but Kamen Rider is based on a Grasshopper. Please don't compare him to Justice.
>>
>>47162430
It's kind of a jumper's choice situation, I think. You can't say that she doesn't deserve to die, but you can't say she can't become a better person and actually help people, either.
>>
>>47162504
Jack deserves to die though, I think that can be agreed on.
>>
>>47162503
I want to disagree. Point out I focus my sadism on people who deserve it, or something.

But I can't muster up the will to do it.
>>
>>47162430
>killing Bonesaw
Bad call, man.
Not because I feel like it's morally wrong, though. At this point the humane thing would be to put her down, quickly and painlessly. Restoring her sanity and setting her morality back to 'good' would be pointlessly cruel, unless you wipe her memories, which would sort of defeat any practical purpose of 'saving' her in the first place.

Personally, I plan to do a little brain surgery on her. Destroy the 'person' parts of her brain, replace them with computers, and reap the results of that sweet, sweet BioTinker Shard.
>>
>>47162504
The problem with that justification is that, with the right perks, almost anyone, no matter how evil can be redeemed.

>>47162512
No more then Bonesaw does, he's been fucked up by someone else just like she was, he's just lived longer to do bad things to others more.
>>
>>47162569
with that situation*
>>
>>47162569
Jack is a terrible person and is, sadly enough, stuck in his ways.
Bonesaw was made into what she is by Jack.
>>
>>47162569
Thing is, people aren't always going to have redemption/therapy perks.

Even if they do, they'll need to convince her to bottle it all up and take on a new identity or great PR management to get the world to trust her not to ruin everything in order to get her helping people.
>>
>>47162586
Jack was made into what he is by his parents and likely King. Bonesaw had to be taken out of her ways by Contessa, the person who knew the perfect path to doing so. Jack is no more stuck in what he is then Bonesaw was, barring he's just lived longer in that style of life. If contessa tried to fix him I'm sure she'd succeed as well.
>>
>>47162595
I know. What I'm saying is the argument of "It's wrong to kill someone because they could have been redeemed" is stupid because if properly planned for, almost anyone can be redeemed.
>>
>>47162596
>>47162612
Almost anyone can be redeemed yes, but some people can't, some people have honestly done too much to deserve it, and some people piss people off so much they just want them dead regardless.

Which path is Right and which is Wrong is a matter of opinion.

I choose Redemption most of the time, but I have blood on my hands. I think ignoring people that can be redeemed is wrong. But I'm not going to blame people for making that choice in their chain.

I WILL blame them for needless cruelty, but not for killing someone rather than redeeming them.
Unless, you know, it's like a pickpocket or something.
>>
>>47162639
Why are you saying this to me (>>47162596)? I was talking about how Jack Slash is as equally deserving as Bonesaw of being redeemed (Whether that means they should be or not is up to the individual) and you seem to have just skirted around the topic.
>>
>>47162659
It's because literally everyone assumed your argument was meant to defend Jack and push for redemption of him and Bonesaw.
>>
>>47162665
>Everyone
All of two people? I don't see why, I've never inferred that he does deserve it, just that he deserves it equally as much as Bonesaw. Whether they deserve redemption is from there up to the individual, I'm only saying that trying to say Jack is worse or has less of a tragic motivation for his actions then Bonesaw is wrong.
>>
>>47162659
>some people have honestly done too much to deserve it, and some people piss people off so much they just want them dead regardless.
I feel Jack has done too much to deserve redemption, AND he just pisses me off.

There was in-fact a part there pointed towards you.
>>
File: Quick 'n' the Dead.jpg (45 KB, 496x702) Image search: [Google]
Quick 'n' the Dead.jpg
45 KB, 496x702
>>47161636
>>47161639
>>47161703
H'oooh boy, I get the feeling my gunshots have all but kinda... interfered with the plot in bad ways now.

Oops.

>>47162081
Bleh. Sorry about it, Elona. It's... I've got the story in my head, it's done in there. It just won't come down in writing.

>>47161393

>Van Helsing - Jump 16
Location: Venice, Italy - "Really? I'm somehow t' fit with these calico queens?"
Identity: Hunter - "Wouldn' be anythin' but."

Skills, Abilities, and Perks:
-Predator (Free) - "On the hunt, liddle hounds."
-Transylvanian Horses (Free) - "Huh. Li'l catchy tune." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7hBP3Qpl4
-Smith of the Order - "Gunsmithin's always a good skill to know."
-He Who Fights Monsters - "Jes' as my mind forts down, my body is a wallin' up."
-Weapon Maestro - "Dual-shootin' is my music."
-Weakness Expansion - "Lead poisonin' jus' got a bit more literal."
-Sanctuary - "A haven f'r all the lost folks out there."
-Guardian - "Bar the door."

Equipment, Properties, and Companions:
-Blueprints - "Good t' expand my gunsmithin' a bit more."
-Underground Sanctuary - "Perfect."
-Father Alexander (Free) - "Welcome to the rails, father."

"It is good to join you."

Drawbacks:
-Hunted (+200 - Dracula) - "Come at meh, fangbanger."
>>
>>47162684
You could stop lying and admit it's because he doesn't have tits, while bonesaw does.
>>
>>47162704
Bonesaw is a little girl, anon. I know that it won't stop some, but the 'tits' part of your post is invalidated.
>>
>>47162684
And yet Bonesaw has come closer to him in terms of the sheer atrocities she has committed then almost any other member of the S9, save a few like maybe Shatterbird. Murders of countless, the horrific experiments she performs on people that match or surpass what the Nazi's or Japs did in WW2, desecration of corpses for fun or keeping around captured people as pets in living hells. Not to mention the complete willingness to unleash plagues and biological warfare over entire cities if needed.

What it really seems to come down to, as it does for most people who argue that Bonesaw deserves saving yet despise Jack, is that she's a cute little girl and he's an middle aged adult man.
>>
>>47162704
Bonesaw is 8 god damn years old bro.

And trust me, it's not that. I'm going to try and redeem Saint for god's sake. And I hate that stupid fucking bastard.

>>47162721
Like I said "AND he just pisses me off"
I don't like manipulative cunts.

It's entirely biased, but I know exactly why I'm biased. It's not cause he's a man, or because he's middle aged.
>>
>>47162512
Most of the rest of the Slaughterhouse needs to be put down, some for justice and some for mercy. I'm going to go with a Cauldron Vial and no rolled powers just to deal with Jack without being sold out by my brain.

>>47162569
Jack is a grown adult whose had the option to try and help himself and never taken it, Bonesaw is a child who has never had the option and is being kept under control by Jack, who has powers that firmly cement his control. Everyone's got a tragic backstory, but saying everyone involved is equal because of that doesn't add up.

So, yes, I am saying she should be saved at least partially because she is a child. Because that's an actual valid factor in this situation. Also, Murder Rat should be made into two people again and be given lots of therapy.
>>
>>47162736
Jack is a grown man who was locked away as a child for years, mentally abused, triggered just by emerging into the world (Take into account how the shard affects people) and then moulded by King into more of a monster(Which resulted in king's death).

Yes, he is an adult, but no that doesn't mean "Try and help himself" was in any way a realistic option. Just because he is no longer being actively controlled by his parents or teacher or whoever else doesn't mean he was suddenly completely right of mind and able to take actions to make himself a better person. Like I have said several times up until now, his situation is basically the same as Bonesaw's, except he has just been around for a few more years. Bonesaw doesn't suddenly become a good person once Jack goes into cryo sleep, it takes Contessa's interference to start her off.
>>
>>47162776
Playing Devil's Advocate for your waifu is just tedious. You're arguing to argue now, you need to have the last word, you need to 'win', so you keep going around and around in circles despite people not agreeing with you. Just end it.
>>
>>47162794
I'm amazed at how many of the common anon fuck ups you fit into one post. First you don't read the argument, then you put words into my mouth and decide why I am doing things and then demand I do what you want. Adorable.
>>
>>47162776
You say Molded by King, we have no evidence that King molded anything.
In-fact from what little we DO know about King, he appears to have mostly ruled through fear of his power, not thought sheer Charisma/Cheating like Jack.
>>
>>47162804
We are explicitly told that King intended to make Jack into his new Grey Boy. It is what led to Jack eventually killing him.
>>
>>47162730
>redeem Saint
Might as well redeem Armsmaster too, then.
He's a total prick and pulls some very not-heroic shit before and up to Leviathan attacking Brockton Bay.

>>47162736
>Murder Rat should be made into two people again

Likely not possible.
IIRC, when she fused them, she threw out half a brain. Also, pretty sure Ravager is a Villain. It was something about the irony of those two being fused that made Bonesaw do it in the first place. They were sort of Nemesises (Nemesi?).

I guess you could do some shit with their souls, or high-powered magic, or something. Be sure to help Hack Job (Hatchet Face and Oni Lee) too.
Nobody deserves that kind of shit.
>>
>>47162815
That doesn't mean he molded Jack.
That could mean building Jack's Reputation into being just as horrifying as Grey Boy's.
>>
>>47162819
>redeem Armsmaster
Dragon has that well in hand, though I'll give it a push if need be.

Healing magic can fix the Brain issue, and yes Ravager was a villain. She was a "serious" villain, who fucking hated Mouse Protector's Campy style.
>>
>>47162721
I thought it was because Bonesaw is broken and doesn't even realise it (or has totally suppressed it) because Jack's messed with her so much, while Jack is broken and knows it _and is totally okay with that_.
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48 KB, 383x420) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48 KB, 383x420
>>47160869
Imaginary Numbers
Nothingness
Dark Matter
Misfortune
DETERMINATION

By those elements combined, we are Captain Jumper.

>>47161823
Manah (Drakengard)
Double (Skullgirls)
Any Olympian goddess (any jump associated with Greek mythology)
>>
>>47162930
You forgot something
Spirals
>>
Does anybody know where that perk that lets you use 'dark' powers without being corrupted or turning into a total edgelord is?

>>47162845
>Dragon has that well in hand
Eh, not before he steals credit for whupping Lung's ass, and let's both Heroes and Villains die at Leviathan's hands just so he could gather enough data take him on mano a mano, and it doesn't fucking work anyway. There's a reason they put him under house arrest after Leviathan attacked.
>>
>>47162819
Would probably be easier to just prevent Murder Rat from being created in the first place. Mouse Protector is still alive at the point the jump puts you into the setting. You've got like two or three months (I don't remember if a specific date for Murder Rat being created is stated, but it's not too long before the Nine arrive in Brockton) to derail the timeline enough to prevent that.
>>
Question! In the Alan Wake jump, when the description for "Trusty Blade" says "sickle", does it mean an actual sickle, or does it mean a scythe?
>>
>>47162930
>DETERMINATION
umm what kind of powers would a DETERMINATION elemental control power grant you? It sounds like a joke but after Undertale I am suddenly wondering if this is one of those things that turns out damn scary.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>47162690
>>47161393

I shot all the vampires. All of them.
Fukken Dracula and his castle full of assholes.

>1 - Franken Fran
>2 - 8-Bit Theatre
>3 - Lovecraft
>4 - Nechronica
>5 - Fallen London
>6 - Bloodborne
>7 - Barkley's Shut Up & Jam
>8 - FFTA

>>47162963
Black-Hearted Bastard, in the jump Once Upon A Time.
>>
>>47162930
Also, Nothingness and Void are basically the same thing.

>>47162963
I'mma stop him from doing that stuff. But I'll let Dragon handle the actual Redemption.
>>
>>47162846
How much of that is actually him and how much of it is his passenger, though?
>>
>>47162963
Corruption Adept from Spyro
>>
>>47162986
It's mentioned at one part that his Passenger has very little effect on him actually, outside of manipulating other capes.
Because he's already doing what it wants him to do.
>>
File: peekaboo.png (144 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
peekaboo.png
144 KB, 720x406
>>47162943
Worst element

Worst girl

>>47162966
It says "sickle' so presumably it means an actual sickle?

>>47162979
>Fallen London

Oh boy, you're in for it now. Hope you like mushroom wine, because almost all the booze down there is made from mushroom and the few that isn't either tastes like horse vomit or absolute despair.

Words of advice: Don't look at the sigils. Don't listen to wells. Don't investigate the ruins. Don't whisper back to the mirrors.

>>47162984
Not in the Nasuverse they ain't. Over there, Nothingness is a whacky metaphysical force that makes miracles happen and demons manifest.
>>
>>47163008
And it's not like it really matters, anyway. Even if his behavior was because of his shard, it's been riding him for long enough that any changes to his personality would be permanent by now. Either way, he's a horrible monster that needs to be put down.
>>
>>47163022
>Nia
>Worst Girl
>Compared to The Kiss of Death
Sure.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.