[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Blood for the Blood God! >Let the universe... >DRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 301x301
>Blood for the Blood God!
>Let the universe... >DRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUWN IN IT!
How did this guy ever become a Chaos Lord?
>>
>>47148435
Magnetic personality
>>
>>47148435
They hire for attitude, not for the skill.
>>
it was a ruse by rusemaster kyras.
>>
>>47148465
SINDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>47148448
There is a skill test. If the candidate dies then they are probably disqualified from the position.
>>
>>47148435
Same way most other Khornate Chaos Lords do: declare that you're a Chaos Lord and smack anybody who disagrees in the face with a chainaxe untill everybody is in agreement.
>>
Didn't he get his ass beat by an ork?
>>
>>47149224
Possibly he did definatly get his AMD his band of khornate chaos spacr arimes ass beat by an IG regiment
>>
>>47148959
>probably
>>
>>47149160
That's an orky way of claiming leadership
>>
Chaos, especially Khornate Chaos, is very much like the Orks, and vice versa. Its just that when Chaos fights everything is sad and horrible and when Orks fight everything is funny comic relief.

But both basically do the same stuff, have the same qualities in their leaders, etc.
>>
>Our enemies hide in metul BAWKSES! Teh cowahds! Teh FEWLS!

>We *asthmatic breathing*...
>We should take away... their Metul Bawkses.
>>
>>47149507
I think the best part of it is how he has that rumbling, wheezy pause, like he thought it was an AMAZING idea.
>>
>>47149582
I love how most of his dialogue is nothing but his constant breathing like a chain-smoker
>>
>>47149593
I'm surprised "CURSED TURRETS! Make them stop!" wasn't ever a meme.
>>
>>47149582
>guys hold on
>guys I
>hey are you guys listening?
>I have the BEST IDEA!
>>
>>47149463
Sometimes they don't stay dead.
>>
>>47149600
Well, Bruva Alfabusa did make video about Carron's disdain for "Cursed Turets".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1IrUWUGlFjw
>>
>>47148959
I was talking about the writers behind the story, but I guess your point still applies.
>>
>>47148899
Ahh... What, my Lord?
>>
File: i say.jpg (34 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
i say.jpg
34 KB, 500x403
>>47148465
>>47148899
>Kyras is really Sindri in disguise
>>
File: relic00158.jpg (631 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
relic00158.jpg
631 KB, 1280x1024
>Yes! Let the blood flow! I, and I alone, will be Khorne's chosen! His favored acolyte and prime among his champions! And on that day when the Titan is mine, you will all worship ME as you do the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!
>Once the Titan is mine, I will crush entire suns in the palm of my hand! I will stride down the halls of the heathen Emperor, and I will grind him and the Golden Throne of Terra between my iron fingers! More! More blood for the BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

>>47149224
Confirmed in Dark Crusade.

>3550143 The slaughter that ensued was of epic proportions, but Eliphas the Inheritor’s true objective was simpler. The Black Apostle recovered from Gorgutz the skull of Crull, the Butcher of Lorn V. This debased heretic had led the so-called Blood Legion of Khorne and faced the Imperial Guard’s 412th Cadian regiment. Eliphas claimed his severed head for Khorne’s “skull throne,” obtaining in this way the favor of the most terrible of the Chaos Gods.

>3550512 On Lorn V, Warlord Gorgutz had clashed with the Chaos Lord Crull, and that experience served him well when he sent his horde into the Deimos Peninsula. Although huge numbers of Orks fell to the foul daemons and black sorceries of the Word Bearers, Gorgutz had plenty to spare and eventually overwhelmed the heretics.
>>
Am I the only one that liked the voice acting? I mean legitimately, not just because it has silly lines.
>>
File: wxp_bezerker_icon.png (38 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
wxp_bezerker_icon.png
38 KB, 128x128
>>47152277
I've always liked it in both ways too.

>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: laugh tears.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
laugh tears.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>47149507

>We *asthmatic breathing*...
>>
>>47152363
WE NEED A NEW DRIVER! THIS ONE IS DEAD!
>>
>>47152277
Chaos was mostly grating.
>>
File: DIOMEDES.png (1 MB, 871x848) Image search: [Google]
DIOMEDES.png
1 MB, 871x848
THIS CHAOS LORD IS A FOOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1AkcqsAQsY
>>
File: Tear1.jpg (72 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Tear1.jpg
72 KB, 250x250
>>47148448
>we hire for attitude
>not for skill
>>
>>47149463
What's his fuck keeps coming back from the dead to stalk the Blood Ravens
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.