[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are a voodoo man who wants to curse a town with pranks and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
You are a voodoo man who wants to curse a town with pranks and tricks. Which pranks would you make in order to haunt the poor villagers?
>>
Everytime they open a door an imp stabs their mother.
>>
Like, is there a goal in mind here or is it just for shits and giggles?
>>
>>47140185
How does our power work? What are the limits?

In any case, curse everyone to break into song and dance over almost anything.
>>
Every chair in town makes a fake fart sound when you sit on it, and Ghosts/spirits laugh at you every time.
>>
>>47140414
>>47140366

You, the Voodoo man, literally died of boredom and, now, before you go to the realm of spirits, you want to make the biggest prank of your life so you could be remembered.

The power level? Well, it's magic. You don't have to worry about that.
>>
If modern, everytime they turn on there faucet it sprays them on their shirt, or toilets flush backwards

If medieval, the outhouse is out of wiping material, always. Or stubbed toe epidemic
>>
>>47140185
One random noun in every hundred is replaced by "penis"

And the speaker doesn't notice that he said penis instead of what he meant to say.
>>
>>47140505
Taking inspiration from a greentext, set up a portal in every sewage pipe to collect the shit, piss, and everything else in a pocket dimension as long as you stay on this realm. In the mean time you can prank the town by lacing the water supply with laxatives, have children magically come into double-mocha cappuccinos, and the pest population suddenly octuples.
>>
>>47140505
>biggest prank to be remembered by

In that case curse everyone to have children that look like me. All men will father kids with my face, women will have kids with my face. Stronger if both parents are from town, but still noticable even if one is from somewhere else.
>>
>>47140185
>infertility
>erectile dysfunction
>compulsive infidelity
Wait a week.
>>
Turn half of the town population into bunny rabbits.
>>
During Mardigras and the week preceding it, all shrimp, prawn, crawdad, and other such crustaceans will become impossible to clean properly. They will taste dirty no matter what is done.
All shipments of them from outside the town will mysteriously be delayed until Mardigras is over, and prepackaged and frozen stocks will go bad.
The curse will be lifted once a single Mardisgras has passed without a woman flashing her tits on the street.
This curse is global, but only affects those regions which celebrate Mardigras.
>>
COME MISTA TALLYMAN TALLY ME BANANA
>>
>>47140584
so fuck all their wives?
>>
>>47140185
Suddenly every person in the village see others as skeletons and hear incomprehensible rattle instead of words.
>>
I create a Ring of Globalized Fetish. Whosoever wears it, his greatest fetish shall be spread across the globe.
>>
I curse populace to be able to hear footsteps approaching them and faint ominous laughter, only if they are alone.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.