[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about dornian heresy? http://www.bolteran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Dornian.jpg (210 KB, 1205x662) Image search: [Google]
Dornian.jpg
210 KB, 1205x662
What do you think about dornian heresy?

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/heresy/thedornianheresy.pdf
>>
>>47133946
It's pretty stupid.
>>
>>47134485
Just like Dorn, then.
>>
>>47133946
I disagree.
>>
File: chairman.jpg (109 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
chairman.jpg
109 KB, 516x440
>>47135211
Rogal Dorn, is it really you?
>>
File: no.jpg (81 KB, 400x258) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
81 KB, 400x258
>>47133946
>Sebastian Thor a space marine
>>
>>47137383
That part is just insulting.
>>
It's not the best way it could go. I mean, Blood Angels going Nurgle? It's obvious that they'd go Khorne or Tzeentch, since the latter keeps on messing with them and their successors.
>>
>>47133946
Ranges from interesting to nonsensical.
>>
>>47133946
My biggest problem with this whole deal is that one of Dorn's main character traits is loyalty to a fault so I can't really suspend my disbelief desu
>>
>>47133946
>Dorn has no moustache

It's shit.
>>
>>47133946
i like the idea of swapping the traitors and the loyalist, but when the picked dorn, it fell apart before it began.

if they had picked russ and having him fall do to something to do with magnus, that would make more sense than Dorn
>>
>>47133946
The Ultramarines conceit is a slam dunk. It would be an interesting story by itself. Raven Guard conceit is horrifying as fuck and thus fantastic.

Problems include Dorne as the principle traitor as opposed to Sanguinius or Russ or even Lion.
>>
>>47140627
I actually liked the somewhat less likely picks of which god for the traitors if only for the TWEEST.

My favorite bits are loyalist lorgar and the entire ultramarines separatist thing (which would be really cool if it started to be a thing).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.