[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: Fight Me IRL Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118
File: 1462556046819.png (618 KB, 1138x1354) Image search: [Google]
1462556046819.png
618 KB, 1138x1354
Last Thread: >>47098653

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request, ONCE every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing: http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
imagine if I drew,

orc requests
>>
File: Tatl and Togruk.png (430 KB, 949x600) Image search: [Google]
Tatl and Togruk.png
430 KB, 949x600
>>47132094
well if you're offering I'd love another of the orc PC in my game here
>>
>>47132150
well half-orc but the point remains
>>
File: Queen of the Swarm.png (387 KB, 564x1166) Image search: [Google]
Queen of the Swarm.png
387 KB, 564x1166
Migrating once more: I would like to request pic related as a mech pilot, namely sitting in the cockpit of a mech, surrounded by and interacting with a holographic interface.
>>
File: request.png (2 MB, 1300x1129) Image search: [Google]
request.png
2 MB, 1300x1129
>>47115954
Alright,here's a repost of my request from the last thread.

>I'd like a human woman with a figure and hair like in figure 1, dark skin with pale palms and soles (where visible, if at all) like in figure 2, and a basic facial structure with prominent jaw and cheekbones like in figure 3.

>She should have band tattoos around her wrists and ankles (where visible, if at all) like in figure 4, and two crows tattooed on her upper chest in the approximate area of each of her pectorals like in figure 5.

>Her outfit should consist of a long vest and loose pants like in figure 6, minus the top under the vest, slippers like in figure 7 on her feet, and a straw hat like figure 8 on her head. She's a traveler with a wardrobe picked up here and there all over the world, so various different patterns and textiles where appropriate would be perfect - artist's choice, if any.

>For armor, she's wearing untarnished bronze Greek-style greaves and bracers, plus a half-breastplate that just covers her abdomen and sides, but not her chest - like a plate armor girdle. Any armor pieces have the pants/vest worn over them, rather than tucked under them, where appropriate. See figure 9 for a reference to the general style I'm talking about.

>Around her neck hangs a fist-sized golden amulet set with an enormous red ruby not unlike figure 10, with the amulet itself resting just above her cleavage. And in her hand, she should hold an engraved, silver-bladed ritual dagger, like in figure 11.

>I know this is even more specific than most of the mega-reference-image requests tend to get, so I totally understand if nobody wants to give this a try. If anyone does want to give it a go, I'd be super appreciative, though. Please feel free to ask any questions you want, and definitely let me know if additional reference pictures are somehow required.
>>
File: 1443728989650.jpg (399 KB, 1259x900) Image search: [Google]
1443728989650.jpg
399 KB, 1259x900
Migrating this request: pic related, wearing a bloodstained apron (like an old-timey surgeon), holding a flintlock in one hand and a bonesaw in the other.
>>
File: Character Request.png (895 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Character Request.png
895 KB, 1152x864
(So... I'm posting again. And hopefully it's better... and less douchebagg-y)

So I'll be playing in a game of Age of Rebellion that's using the presented rules to run it as an Empire game, and I managed to sign up for the only TIE
pilot. And I was thinking that I wanted this guy that treats the Imperial Navy as just another swoop gang, so he doesn't follow any regulations at all,
hence his hair in that god awful jelly roll. He was in a swoop racing accident before he joined, so he does have a scar across his one eye which is all
dead and milky.

Anyway, as for his pose, he's sitting in a squat on his helmet, his life support rig scattered about and his TIE/LN crashed in the background. He's
smoking a cigarette and he has a bottle of whiskey in one hand, and he's looking at the viewer, flipping them off (or any other rude one-handed gesture).
His jumpsuit should be zipped almost all the waaaaay down showing that he isn't wearing anying under it. The implication being that Rebel forces have come across the crashed fighter and they run into this punk instead.
>>
File: Spirits of '76.png (715 KB, 1354x622) Image search: [Google]
Spirits of '76.png
715 KB, 1354x622
new thread request

Requesting a flaming skull wearing a tricorn in the middle of the flag but the logo says Spirits of '76 in bold letters. its supposed to be a logo on the back of a jacket, but I just need the logo. please and thank you. may had some context next bump to see if that can draw some interest.
>>
I need a fabulous as fuck male gigolo wearing an open Haori showing off his six pack, with a katana strapped across his back and a sawed-off shotgun holstered on his hip like a pistol. It's for a cyberpunk setting, so he has the lower left side of his head shaved clear for access ports to his neural implant, the rest of his hair is tied back in a ponytail (hair should be long enough that he can cover the baldness)

Sorry I don't have any visual references, I just don't have very much in this line of appearance.
>>
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 2476x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 2476x696
Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks
>>
File: tg broken cyborg request.jpg (246 KB, 1154x745) Image search: [Google]
tg broken cyborg request.jpg
246 KB, 1154x745
>>47103699
Re-requesting a fucked up cyborg laying on his back, his right arm and leg shattered. Left leg is cybernetic and fine, left arm is flesh and bone. Face/hair is the character in the center, clothing is nothing but a pair of torn cloth pants. Roughly 6 foot tall.

Would prefer him looking scarred and beaten, and as if he's completely given up.
>>
Could someone draw this for me?

A man with a scraggly beard, sitting down drinking a mug of coffee. The clothing he's wearing is dirty and torn, and he seems depressed. Maybe he's in a kitchen, maybe he's in a living room - in either case, the apartment is in ruins. Blast marks, rusted piping, crumbled drywall, et cetera. On a table/coffee table (whatever piques your interest) is a firearm of some sort. The level of 'shit fucked up' I was thinking was the level of Aleppo in Syria. It's for a cyberpunk thing, so if you wanted to include whatever techno doodads you have in your mind, all the better.
>>
>>47115498
>>
Hello, I'm requesting a traditional Dwarf, However. He is dressed as if a Greek Spartan, Helmet is optional. If you want to arm him, long weapon would be a pole axe instead of a traditional spear. His shield is your stereotypical spartan shield.

Thanks in Advance
Anon.
>>
File: Art Request.png (1 MB, 1300x911) Image search: [Google]
Art Request.png
1 MB, 1300x911
Anchoring for the drawfriend still working on this.

My 5th ed D&D character.

Male wood elf monk. Tall and slim athletic build.
Image on the right is very close to the pose and physical dimensions of him. He has a man braid similar to both of the pics on the left. He is wearing a more simple set of robes similar to the pic in the middle. His skin is a coppery tone with no tattoos and he has golden eyes.
>>
File: BISTRO 2.0.png (252 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
BISTRO 2.0.png
252 KB, 600x490
for Eversor to rely to, feel free to ignore

>>47127328
>>
>>47132058

Hello drawfriends - character request:

A fairly physically fit dark-red-haired woman, chest length hair, quite tall, above-average sized bust, 2 cybernetic legs and a cybernetic left arm with the sort of segmented plastic look like pic related.

She's wearing medium-grey coloured shorts and vest-top or t-shirt so that the cybernetics are visible, has a sub-machine gun slung over her shoulder or a large pistol hostered on her hip (or both), has a backpack, and is carrying an obvious medikit of some sort ready to fix someone up. No cheesecake though, please.

For facial expressions, either neutral, slight smile.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Byzantian-Half-Elf-complete.jpg (182 KB, 558x1000) Image search: [Google]
Byzantian-Half-Elf-complete.jpg
182 KB, 558x1000
Delivery from a couple of threads back. Hope you're around anon.
>>
File: TriHeadPuppy.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
TriHeadPuppy.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1280
Morning drawthread! planing to have an magical beast adoption scenario with some personalized beasts for my players, so I was wondering if anyone here could assist me? Would it be possible to get a fluffy baby and/or adult Cerberus looking somewhat like the reference pics? The order of the heads are not important. If you could make them happy or playful I think that would be greatly appreciated as well! Thanks for your time
>>
File: 2016-05-07 12.12.48.jpg (941 KB, 2549x2114) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-07 12.12.48.jpg
941 KB, 2549x2114
>>47132058
OR here, saving WiPs as they come for the rightmost pic.

Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. This is the original WiP I've been waiting on a fill for, I'll hang on to it until you drop your finished work.

I really cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some absolutely unreal work!

Also, got confirmation last thread that the artist of the leftmost delivery has another bit of SFW/NSFW content in the works, so I'm keeping an eye out for that if you're here, goblinvomit. Interesting name.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2180x1051) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2180x1051
Bretonnian Squire/Ranger place holder. A kindly draw friend said he would attempt it.

Details: 18 year old, forester/ranger dare I say Robin Hood type. Bowl haircut, armed with hunting knife, long sword, war (long) bow, hunting horn. His faithful companion is Thork a 2 year old Irish wolfhound with a spiked collar.
>>
>>47132058
posting this again.

Hello anons.

I am curious if any of you have experience of commercial comissions or have drawn graphic novels/comics before?

/tg/ has a little project and I am interested in talking to artists.

This is something you may get paid for.

If you're interested, say so in this thread or email [email protected]
>>
File: 1462475428265.jpg (154 KB, 625x500) Image search: [Google]
1462475428265.jpg
154 KB, 625x500
>>47099447
>>47100850
Posting an anchor for Drawfriend to reply to.
>>
>>47133675
>/tg/ has a little project and I am interested in talking to artists.
You probably talked about it before, but I am a lowly curious anon. What is it?
>>
File: Crash.jpg (874 KB, 1800x1068) Image search: [Google]
Crash.jpg
874 KB, 1800x1068
>>47132414
It's way of the description. But maybe you want it anyway. Consider you request still unfilled.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 189x266
>>47133675
This is highly relevant.
>>
>>47133675
>>47133715
>>47133757
Some of you may or may not remember a long running /tg/ story last year called "Britbongsteros" well I've been thinking about comic-ifying it.
>>
>>47133800
Do it. Do it NOW.
>>
>>47133800
I remember seeing that on sup/tg/

Neat
>>
>>47132058
Who dis
Is it a monk?
>>
>>47135027
luchador
>>
File: theorcbully.jpg (495 KB, 1200x968) Image search: [Google]
theorcbully.jpg
495 KB, 1200x968
Could I get a drawfriend to draw a scene of a female orc barbarian picking on a young cleric. She has just taken his holy tome and is holding it open but upside down pretending to read it. She look's amused as the cleric is being held back with a single hand on his head. His arms flailing trying to get his tome back.
I realize the cleric in the pic is a girl but the outfit looks gender fluid, so if you could re-draw her as a guy. The size difference between the two has the top of the clerics head only about to the orc girls chest.
The cleric is a follower of Delleb the Oeridian god of Reason, Intellect, and Study. His symbol is a phoenix-feather quill, or an open book. So the holy tome could have the phoenix-feather quill on the cover, and his necklace could be the open book.
>>
>>47133842
>>47133843
that's the plan anons, but I want it to be a /tg/ project which is why I'm trying to scout around in the draw threads.
>>
>>47135196
That was delivered last thread.
>>
File: 1462623545377.jpg (527 KB, 2000x1677) Image search: [Google]
1462623545377.jpg
527 KB, 2000x1677
>>47135196
>>47135244
>>
>>47135244
oh shit didnt even notice thanks
>>
File: hurdy freakingg gurdy.jpg (267 KB, 865x1112) Image search: [Google]
hurdy freakingg gurdy.jpg
267 KB, 865x1112
>>47132058
I didn't even know what a hurdy gurdy was and now I love it.
>>
>>47130759
What was the original image for this lewd necromancer Mimic drew last thread?
>>
File: toocloseforcomfort.jpg (339 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
toocloseforcomfort.jpg
339 KB, 1600x1131
Third thread is the charm

Requesting a monster fight scene. The monster on right is attacking soldier chick on left, it has its tentacle like tong wrapping around her arm up to the shoulder which is pulling her arm into its maw. Her fist already inside its maw she has one foot on its chest trying in vain to pull her arm out whilst reaching for a spas 12 shotgun that's inches from her free arms fingertips. Feel free to expand on any creep factor for monster, and if you could change girls hair to white that'd be awesome. Bonus points if you can capture a look of panicked desperation on her face.
>>
File: latest.jpg (239 KB, 841x1200) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
239 KB, 841x1200
>>47132058
I need a bandit king Fist of the north star guy.

He looks similar to Mad Saulus (pictured) but he's a good bit bigger / much more muscular (he's a FoTNS giant) & his main melee weapon is a 500 pound wrecking ball on an 8 ft chain.

Also he has a totally 50's Elvis pompadour / a totally 80s mullet, your choice.

Thank you sincerely if you do this.
>>
File: Shadowrun Medic.jpg (964 KB, 1500x2472) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun Medic.jpg
964 KB, 1500x2472
>>47132966
What is a cheesecake? I hope this isn't a cheesecake.
>>
>>47135805
Not OR but that is most definitely not a cheesecake. Good work, mate.

Cheesecake means it's shown in a more sexualized manner than normal.
>>
>>47135805
no that is a woman, not a cake
>>
File: nerdydecker.jpg (99 KB, 1000x495) Image search: [Google]
nerdydecker.jpg
99 KB, 1000x495
Bump from last thread

Evening drawfriends I'm going to be playing a shadow run game soon and I need a decker. But instead of going with the traditional "hardcore" "bad ass" "come get some" characters that most of my friends are going with I want mine to be a shy nerdy type whose only there because shes the best hacker and the others pressured her into it. So she's an elf who kind of caries herself like Hinata from Naruto. She usually wears her hoodie up but her big elf ears still stick out the sides. She also wears a pair of glasses. her computer is like a roll out keyboard that snaps rigid and pops up a holographic display for her desktop (this could be a fun draw transparent in reverse thing). Her pose should be similar to ref pic but if you could have her chewing on one of her hoodies cords as a nervous habit. the overall look for her clothes is something I'm having a hard time deciding on as I don't want her to look slutty (enough of that already going around) but she shouldn't look homely either. Thus I leave her clothing style up to your imaginations with the idea that her background is a bit of a shut-in and she has no combat experience.

Well that's about it happy drawing.
>>
>>47132058
>>47116081
Thank you so much, the Wolf mask fits really well!
>>
Got bored and drew some semi-related /tg/ content. it's about some of the people in my group.
>>
File: cheesecake.jpg (100 KB, 538x700) Image search: [Google]
cheesecake.jpg
100 KB, 538x700
>>47135805
This is cheesecake. 40 of them.
>>
File: BBEG Reference.png (3 MB, 1543x1362) Image search: [Google]
BBEG Reference.png
3 MB, 1543x1362
Looking for someone to be kind enough to do some art for the BBEG of my current game. Dude's an arrogant self made deity who usurped the gods by harnessing the power of old gods. The rest of the details are listed in the image with references.
>>
>>47136347

That's a chocolate cake.
>>
>>47133092
OR here - glad to hear from you, and the picture looks great. Thank you!
>>
File: SabreNoble.png (709 KB, 665x1202) Image search: [Google]
SabreNoble.png
709 KB, 665x1202
I forgot to say about the sharp part of the blade having a faint bluish glow.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>47136463
No, anon, that's Lex Luthor.

Dummy.
>>
>>47135256
>Scientologist mummy tries to correct the orc reading his book upside down
>>
>>47135256
That dude is about to get a hand full of Orc titty.

Start prayin', cleric boy.
>>
File: the_smart_orc.jpg (139 KB, 755x446) Image search: [Google]
the_smart_orc.jpg
139 KB, 755x446
Okay so my group was rolling up our characters
the other night and one of our veterans is playing
an orc barbarian... with high int. Our whole group
gave him that sidelong look of wtf. But he says he
has a plan.Well his int is higher than our wiz, which
we all laughed about. So could I get a scene of an
orc barbarian and a human wizard in the middle of
a chess game. The orc is relaxed a drinking from a
large tankard overflowing with beer foam. The
wizard is loosing his shit pulling his hair trying to
figure out why he is loosing so badly. Put a good
looking fantasy chess board for ref.
>>
File: SamuraiChick.jpg (149 KB, 1024x542) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiChick.jpg
149 KB, 1024x542
From a last thread once again, I'd like to request pic related as a caster - prayer beads and paper talismans around her neck, scrolls hanging from her armor, wielding a bladeless ribbon-decorated ritual knife, maybe, or else another open scroll.
>>
>>47136404
sash or no sash?
>>
File: red-hair-color-ideas1.jpg (139 KB, 613x863) Image search: [Google]
red-hair-color-ideas1.jpg
139 KB, 613x863
Could I ask a kind drawfriend to draw a girl that looks like this (red hair, pale skin, pretty, young looking) with freckles, light armor that looks like it was put together from scraps (red is the overlying theme of her character) of other armors and a sort of psychotic, "yandere" look on her face. Possibly blood on her hands that she's licking off.

Nothing cheesecake-y, please.

Thanks guys! You're all awesome!
>>
File: trish.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
trish.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
can i get an image of her working on a large mechanical device thing?
preferably looking like she has been working for a while, covered in grease/dirt with tools in her hands or something like that.
>>
File: request.jpg (210 KB, 1086x1053) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
210 KB, 1086x1053
requesting some lesbian action between these two characters.
they are NPC's in my campaign and i want something i can show my players
>>
>>47137217
Come on anon, we know why you're here...
>>
>>47137371
but thats is what im here for...
>>
can someone draw my campaign's characters? They are:
-A skeleton with a big ol' scythe, a grey cloak, and a chainmail kilt thingy
-A steampunk robot with six arms: one with a sword, one with a hammer, one with a buzzsaw for a hand, one with a drill for a hand, one with a flamethrower built in, and the last one with a chain gun.

btw the characters are total bros so maybe they could be doing a fist bump? idk

also sorry if I did something wrong in my request.
>>
File: Tokimo_staff.jpg (596 KB, 1967x1143) Image search: [Google]
Tokimo_staff.jpg
596 KB, 1967x1143
Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.
>>
File: 001.png (881 KB, 846x1500) Image search: [Google]
001.png
881 KB, 846x1500
Is anyone in the mood to do a really flamboyant Half-Orc bard? Flashy outfit, carries a portabley-sized dragonbone harp that shoots lightning. Tried to provide reference for everything!
>>
>>47135805

OR here - damn that's awesome
>>
>>47133800
yyyeeeEEESSSSSSS
>>
>>47130186
nah m8, I'm not bandlebro. He does malleable flesh better than I can, anyhow.

>>47132912
I accidentally saved over the original with the censored one, but have it anyway. If anybody has the uncensored version, do this guy a favour and link it please.
>>
>>47135276
Holy shit, I wasn't expecting to see this when I came to repost my request, thanks a bunch drawfriend!
>>
File: 1422567557988.jpg (228 KB, 992x1474) Image search: [Google]
1422567557988.jpg
228 KB, 992x1474
Porting over from dead thread: I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style. The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol, artistry and tattoos, and Grunn, the half-troll god of death.

Thank you.

Pic related is a reference image for the ogres. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.
>>
File: White_Lion_T1Concept.jpg (161 KB, 1201x1700) Image search: [Google]
White_Lion_T1Concept.jpg
161 KB, 1201x1700
Requesting elf vikings:

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.
>>
File: 1461858999791.png (258 KB, 910x880) Image search: [Google]
1461858999791.png
258 KB, 910x880
I'd like to request this woman in an open palm monk pose. She has dark black skin, hazel eyes and a kind face, she should be dressed in a green dress (that is still practical in a fight). She has a youthful look to her, and she is likely on a ship, but that's less important.

Thanks.
>>
>>47136318

Murder hobo parties in a nutshell
>>
>>47138033
This is something somebody drew for me a long while back; their leader.
>>
File: 1384589459144.jpg (107 KB, 681x1000) Image search: [Google]
1384589459144.jpg
107 KB, 681x1000
I'd like to request a redrawing of this image. I'd like there to be no tentacles this time, and for the being to be dressed in clothes made out of... skin. Also, I'd like the head to be replaced with the head of the creature in the image I'll post next (don't have an editing program on my phone or I'd put them both in the same image).

I'd like it to wield a staff made out of bone, if possible.
>>
File: gulper_eel_by_albeb-d51sr5x.jpg (45 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
gulper_eel_by_albeb-d51sr5x.jpg
45 KB, 636x900
>>47138390
If possible, please could there be more bioluminescent lights on the tail also? Thanks.
>>
>>47137629
You'll get 'em someday, champ.
>>
File: dancing.jpg (43 KB, 1037x179) Image search: [Google]
dancing.jpg
43 KB, 1037x179
>>47138091
;_;7

So, have the lesbian paladins been officially canned?
>>
>>47138647
One can only hope. Though they've probably just gone quiet until the respective artists finish their pictures.
>>
>>47138691
I liked them. Someone was gonna draw them together with my Kobold Paladin.
>>
>>47133731
I have no idea what you mean, but as the OR, I... actually like it. A lot.

Thank you very much!
>>
>>47138738
It's always a nice feeling to feel a part of something - not only is there a big rush of positive feelings, but it's great to know that you're a part of it or could be a part of it.
>>
>>47139331
I think you might've posted the wrong picture (not that it's bad - I especially like the featherhair).
>>
File: Byzantian-Half-Elf-colour-02.jpg (225 KB, 558x1000) Image search: [Google]
Byzantian-Half-Elf-colour-02.jpg
225 KB, 558x1000
>>47133092
>>47136541

Couldn't resist working on her a bit more...added a bit of background, a few bits of lighting and that key symbol.
>>
>>47139366

whoops, >>47139411 is what I meant to post :)
>>
>>47139411
>>47139506
Wow, that's nice. I appreciate all the work you put into this - that key symbol is so tiny! And it's nice to hear you enjoyed working on her.
>>
>>47136869
I'd say no sash, but if you want to throw one on there to act as the lead in for the loin cloth, I can dig it. Whichever looks radder to you is fine by me! I am not picky.
>>
>>47132404
photoshoping this one
>>
File: night elf blacksmith.png (668 KB, 736x1200) Image search: [Google]
night elf blacksmith.png
668 KB, 736x1200
Finally got this done! Hope you enjoy it, OR! (I might have got carried away with the background, haha.)
>>
>>47135451
Bumping this. I'm not requesting anyone draw anything new so I assume this is fine?
>>
>>47140481
The twist of her body makes her look like she's about to elbow-drop that sword like she's Ric Flair.
>>
>>47140481
Not the OR, but you've done some great work.
>>
>>47135451
>>47140622
Original pic was actually a lot lewder, but the new one's much cuter IMO. Here you go: http://i.imgur.com/o0qCHkY.png
>>
File: exotic-adventurer.png (149 KB, 600x1010) Image search: [Google]
exotic-adventurer.png
149 KB, 600x1010
>>47132295
>>
File: SHATTER THAT SWORD.png (116 KB, 783x599) Image search: [Google]
SHATTER THAT SWORD.png
116 KB, 783x599
>>47140623
Thanks for the quick inspo, anon.

>>47140673
Thanks so much! Finishing this was a great warmup for another project of mine. I might do some more request tomorrow.
>>
File: DA-Deathwatch.png (2 MB, 1576x2215) Image search: [Google]
DA-Deathwatch.png
2 MB, 1576x2215
went a lil overboard with this desu
>>
>>47141009
I don't even like 40k but damn son
>>
>>47141009
Considering he doesn't have a banner or halo, I don't think you've gone overboard enough.
Not OR, but I think it's neat.
>>
>>47141046
i'll add all of the above and about 12 more skulls next time
>>
>>47141009
Now draw him performing wrestling moves on a sword.
>>
File: Disdain for plebs.jpg (24 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
Disdain for plebs.jpg
24 KB, 400x462
>>47141067
>only 12
>>
>>47140937

Keked hard.
Awesome work.
>>
Hey drawfriends, can I get a female elf berserker?

She's a slim, blue-eyed, blonde elf with a short cockatoo like mohawk, baggy blue and white striped trousers and wearing a bandolier of throwing axes, with one in each hand. Has a violent glint in her eye and a feral grin on her face.

Ref. for the hair style.

Cheers.
>>
File: 1462326967768[1].jpg (399 KB, 1418x1057) Image search: [Google]
1462326967768[1].jpg
399 KB, 1418x1057
hoping the anon that was working on this is still around
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1200x1200
Hello drawfriends could I get a drawing of these two? The princess has run away from home so her dress is torn up and muddy she could also be missing a single shoe. She is sitting at the mouth of a cave to keep out of the rain. The tiefling is a warrior turned vagabond with a strict code of honor. He has just placed his coat on her to keep her warm and is walking to the other side of the caves opening as he can tell his appearance makes her uneasy. The princess looks taken aback by his action.
>>
File: photoshoped-guy.png (378 KB, 590x900) Image search: [Google]
photoshoped-guy.png
378 KB, 590x900
>>47132404
>>47140433
here, have at it
>>
File: photoshoped-guy3.png (379 KB, 590x900) Image search: [Google]
photoshoped-guy3.png
379 KB, 590x900
>>47141599
right handed clearer apron
>>
>>47132499
gonna give this a try
>>
File: disdainforfallen.png (262 KB, 570x519) Image search: [Google]
disdainforfallen.png
262 KB, 570x519
>>47141099
>>
>>47140481
Yaaay! (Not OR)
>>
File: dhampirhairmagusref.jpg (972 KB, 2716x1984) Image search: [Google]
dhampirhairmagusref.jpg
972 KB, 2716x1984
I'm trying to get a piece of my Dhampir magus. As far as the more strict part of my request I would like her to have stark white hair that covers her arms in makeshift giant claws, with one hand covered in blood and the other with ice coating the fingers. I would also like her to have orange eyes and pale skin.

On the less strict side, as far as her outfit goes I'd like her wearing something akin to the lovely leather and cloth stuff from the Souls/Borne series. I would also love to see her with a confident pose, given she isn't the 'woe is me I am a monster' kind of dhampir, and really owns the whole 'dark child of the night' thing.
>>
File: ref image.png (4 MB, 1848x3620) Image search: [Google]
ref image.png
4 MB, 1848x3620
Both requesting and offering here.

The request is for a friend, they want their Drow arena fighter done up as a Dark Eldar Succubus. They'd like her in a pose similar to the reference, standing over a corpse in an arena with a smug smile, an agonizer whip, and a serrated sword, splattered with a good bit of blood. She should be in armour like in the reference picture, but with no spikes on the gauntlets and a bit more symmetry. The helmet shouldn't cover her face, instead it is more of a gorget, coming up from her neck to her chin, where it stops with a ring a chain or rope could be attached to.

As for what I can do, I'm not super good at art but I want to contribute what I can, here's some examples of work I've done. The guy in the tarot card was made by editing two images together and hiding the obvious edge differences by turning it into a painting on a card. I can do original art, but no guarantees on quality or how long it'll take.
>>
>>47132058
Is there someone here that can do that kinda Darkest Dungeon aesthetic?
>>
>>47142332
And as for the story behind the character, she's a trueborn daughter of an archon, secretly conceived and raised to lead a 'minor' wych cult that is attempting to gain his patronage in the arenas so that he has someone to fall back on if another cult in the city rebels against him.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 381x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 381x572
Not here to request or anything, not even an artist, but my wife is. Figured I'd share some of her stuff here and get people's opinion.

For example: PerrĆ³t, Her Lasombra Knight
>>
>>47142333
I can edit an image to have that. It's mostly a lot of edge difference and really dark contrasted areas.
>>
>>47133800
Does anyone know where on 4Chan might be a better place to ask this?

/Co/?

I'd rather keep it in /tg/ if I can
>>
>>47142751
>>>/co/
>>>/i/
probably your best bets.
>>
Requesting someone to draw a muscular dwarf wearing full scale mail and black bear cowl/cape. with the bear's hands going all the way down the dwarfs gauntlets his boots covered in what would be the bears feet. with long braided blonde hair and beard.with a large scar over his left eye his eye glazed over two large axes in either hand
>>
>>47142362
Pretty good I must say. The two raised fingers seem to be short, though that might just be me misinterpreting angles, and the two lowered ones I feel don't need to be at an angle at all. Either way, I suggest doing something about the purple line of background flipping before you put anything into print.
>>
>>47142930
If you could also cover some of his exposed skin with red dwarvish tattoos thatd be awesome
>>
File: Dagoth_Ur_(Character).png (1 MB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Dagoth_Ur_(Character).png
1 MB, 600x1000
Requesting a sad pepe frog of Dagoth-Ur from Morrowind.
>>
>>47140758
Holy shit, that's fantastic, thank you so much! I just now saw that my request had been filled while checking on my phone.
>>
File: 1458428333716.jpg (927 KB, 2289x2289) Image search: [Google]
1458428333716.jpg
927 KB, 2289x2289
does the artist who drew my cyborg ninja with robot legs still got the artwork? I need it again
>>
>>47143648
Just go to the last thread.
>>
>>47143654
I requested this like 8 months back easy
>>
>>47143676
I wasn't being hostile, I just confused your request with a similar one from last night that Souz knocked out.
>>
>>47143680
LEARN YOUR PLACE BITCH

No but seriously. I know it wasn't Souz that filled my request, it was the artist who always draws incredibly pronouced muscles and buff monsters. Looked really nice
>>
>>47143712
BoRis. He'll probably be here at some point.
>>
Got a Shadowrun request if anyone's willing; could I get a punky troll razorgirl clutching a stuffed rabbit and looking very embarrassed and defensive?
>>
Thread bump
>>
File: punkamurai.png (449 KB, 1014x1088) Image search: [Google]
punkamurai.png
449 KB, 1014x1088
>>47132499
>>47141825
i really like this
>>
>>47144334
Looks nice! Hanging out for a while tonight?
>>
File: FLAMING KNIGHT.jpg (952 KB, 2326x1508) Image search: [Google]
FLAMING KNIGHT.jpg
952 KB, 2326x1508
Requesting a character for a low fantasy RP, turn of the century (1400ad).

I: This armor with the helmet I crudely shopped on top. The Knight wears late 14th/early 15th century plate armor wearing a helmet that's halfway between a sugarloaf and a frogmouth, with a sloped skull and protruding thin visor slit, but with breathes so he doesn't suffocate. But don't worry drawfriend, because....

II: The knight wears a 15th century style heraldic tabard/tunic that obscures all of his torso armor and part of his thighs with the sleeves being tucked into his gauntlets. The heraldic colors are also the same, his heraldry being Aragonese style red and yellow chevrons with a red dragon. So the only visible armor is the helmet, hands, and lower legs, so hopefully this makes the request simpler.

III: He has VERY long mantling attached to his helmet that goes down to the back of his thighs. When riding or running, they snap in the wind and appear similar to flames licking his body and serve as some nasty intimidation.

IV: On top of his pseudo frogmouth helmet and mantling, the Knight bears a plaster fan crest fixed to the sides befitting his dragon theme. The colors however are yellow and red, not black and yellow.

V and VI: He wields a horseman's hammer and longsword. How you want to pose him is up to you, wielding both drawn or having the hammer or sword sheathed/buckled with the other drawn and ready for combat.
>>
I don't quite have a fitting reference, but I'd like to request a character of mine.
She's from a race of semi-aquatic demi-gods - rather, they're the chosen race of a particular pantheon and suitably blessed.
Her face is recognisable as humanoid, but distinctly alien: her 'ears' are pointed, flowing from her jaw and marking the beginning of the gill slits running down her neck. Eyes are far larger than a human's and covered in a thin film. Lips are thin, teeth are shark-like. She still has hair, which is plaited down to her shoulders.
Her body is sleek and muscular, though slightly thicker than would be usual from several years spent with little exercise, her skin pale and slightly waxy. Hands and feet are webbed, and several small frills and fins grow on her arms, legs and back.
She wears a simple fisherman's garb - a patchy tunic and loose trousers folded to the knee - but holds a crude cleaver as big as her leg in one hand, and a big meat hook on a chain in the other. Both bloody and looking far too thick and heavy for her to carry, though she does so with ease.
Thanks if this catches anyone's fancy. I can clarify things or give backstory if you want it.
>>
>>47144346
for a while yes, but being honest my hand is tired for lack of practice if it is a no so heavy request I can do
>>
File: mech.png (3 MB, 2435x1783) Image search: [Google]
mech.png
3 MB, 2435x1783
Can I get a generous drawfag to draw me a mech? I've been having to describe it in our campaign at least a dozen times, and I don't feel like I'm relaying the description as well as I am imagining it. It's a bipedal mech that has backwards legs (digitigrade) and long-ish arms that end in claws. it's very angular and sleek, and clean looking, although there are some visible signs of battle damage, dents, scratches, burns. It's main for of offence is a ventral chest cannon that basically fires a "shoop da whoop" laser at anything to far to be mauled. It's supposed to stand at the 210's feet tall, and capable of interspace style. Colors are contrasting of dark navy blue and bright red-orange
>>
>>47144395
Oh, I don't have a request, I just like seeing what out guys put out.
>>
>>47142103
i'm still around, by the way. i'll take silly warhams requests like this! maybe more serious stuff too
>>
File: dwarf request.png (5 MB, 1553x1931) Image search: [Google]
dwarf request.png
5 MB, 1553x1931
Requesting a dwarf fighter/barbarian kind of character. Young, muscular, shaved head, black beard, rugged Dark Souls-like armor. Maybe a bit of a savage presence to him.

Thanks!
>>
>>47144456
well I rarely do requests since i fucked up my hand hitting stuff but there are really cool artist around and they do pretty rad draws maybe there are a few working right now
>>
>>47144543
Sorry to hear that, and yeah lots of excellent artists here lately.

Plus, if >>47133318 is to be believed, he says one of my favorite artists is coming back tonight, so that's cool.
>>
>>47144520
Yo let me get that picture bottom left.
>>
>>47144635
>>
ill do some space marine requests if anyone has em
>>
>>47144457
Here's something I've been hoping to get drawn - you know how in Dawn of War, the apothecaries will sometimes say "The fallen will be forever remembered as the Emperor's finest?"

I would like to have an apothecary of some non-Dark Angels chapter say that, and for there to be a very angry Dark Angels Chaplain standing behind him glaring daggers at him. Or maybe one of their successors - it seems like you've drawn a lot of DA stuff, and I don't want to overwhelm.
>>
>>47144658
A single Space Marine finding himself here on modern-day Terra.
Also his realization that he can't purge the degeneracy because these are the Pre-Emperor times. If there are no heresies for the Emperor of Man to combat, then Terra will have fallen before it even began.
>>
>>47144658
Mind drawing a horribly drunk Space Wolf attempting to hit on a Sororitas Canoness?
>>
>>47144758
I support this.
>>
>>47144726
nah my guy i love dark angels stuff and i'm happy to draw more, i'll get to this in a sec
>>
>>47144758

I'll do this one. The other anon's idea is pretty shit xd
>>
>>47144831
Kick ass.
>>
File: Harvest_Marine[1].jpg (29 KB, 440x508) Image search: [Google]
Harvest_Marine[1].jpg
29 KB, 440x508
>>47144658
How about a Harvest (pic related for colours) Devastator bracing his Heavy Bolter on a pile of dead bodies (race of your choice)?
>>
File: 1430945366312.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1691) Image search: [Google]
1430945366312.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1691
>>47144738
Nah there's heresy everywhere, because no one worships the Emperor.
>>
>>47144758
>Let me see the puppies! Arooooo!
>>
>>47144893
But anon! What if he kills the Emperor's ancestor? Then he'd cease to be, and we'd have a time paradox!
Fucking Tzeentch
>>
>>47144922
but anon did you forget that
The Emperor is an amalgamation of countless shamans forged into one being through mass suicide/sacrifice?

Also taking SIMPLE lewd requests. Please.
>>
>>47144334
Good stuff man, thanks for taking the request!
>>
>>47144961
A nude ork in suggestive pose. Of course, he has no genitals, so covering groin with a slugga may add some lewdness
>>
File: Promethan Alchemist.jpg (105 KB, 671x995) Image search: [Google]
Promethan Alchemist.jpg
105 KB, 671x995
>>47144961
Then I'd like something simple and lewd of pic related please.
>>
>>47144961
Might as well repost in the hopes you don't mind it this time around.
A big guy - preferably a fuzzy minotaur - with a hand wrapped around a littler lady's throat - also preferably some kind of thick kobold/lizard girl - who is getting a bit woozy but loving it. Change the races to whatever you enjoy the most.
>>
>>47144658
A 40k Alpha Legionaire taking aim with a boltgun. No horns, but fairly ornate armor with some spikes where practical.
>>
>>47144961
tits.
>>
Requesting a story for something I'm writing:
5 people sitting at a table in an empty tavern in the middle of the night, playing a tabletop.
female human sat top left, male orc sat top right,
male dwarf sat bottom left, female elf sat bottom right
male gnome standing on top of a barstool at the head of the table to see over the DM screen, waving his hands around and setting the campaign
>>
>>47144961
I'm a sucker for romance. Maybe something romantic and cuddly?
>>
File: Risa.png (771 KB, 1077x1500) Image search: [Google]
Risa.png
771 KB, 1077x1500
>>47144961
Lewd requests you say?

>Guy's in near sci-fi body armor that was smashed to shit and blown apart, he's covered in blood
>He finally got extracted, now he's sprawled across the floor of the helicopter
>And his qt girlfriend is crawling atop him with a gentle smile on her face
>She has his good hand pinned down against the floor, their fingers intertwined
>The vibrations from the engine are grinding their hips together
>>
>>47145134
Yeah, they also said 'simple'.
>>
File: 1461887841301.png (587 KB, 1500x870) Image search: [Google]
1461887841301.png
587 KB, 1500x870
>>47145134
Love me some Bog Roll artwork.
>>
File: tatas.png (136 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tatas.png
136 KB, 900x900
>>47144982
yeeeeeeeeeee no. Gonna have to turn you down m8.

>>47144983
uhhh.. elf apothecary and vampire loli?

>>47145012
God bless.
http://i.imgur.com/PxNUFEm.png

>>47144999
>>47145127
on it
>>
>>47145251
No, it's a promethean alchemist. That's a construct the elf made.
>>
>>47145251
Can't wait to get me some love and companionship lewds. Thanks, Mimic.
>>
>>47135547
doing this for the lols
>>
>>47145425
Thank you sincerely.
>>
>>47144966
thank you! anon
>>
>>47145454
oh you are here, what is FoTNS? google just throw fonts at me
>>
>>47144961
Tasteful back, please.
>>
>>47145495
Fist of the north star. An anime series.

Giants in the series include; Zenda, Kiba Daio, Glenn, raoh, kaioh, & several nameless npcs.
>>
>>47145495
Fist of the North Star.
>>
>>47145556
>>47145560
how could I miss that
>>
>>47145251
Would it be possible to get two shortstacks of somewhat different body types comparing their assets?
>>
File: the-king WIP.png (695 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
the-king WIP.png
695 KB, 1275x1650
>>47135547
a wip, taking a rest as of right now
>>
>>47145724
Nice, I'll leave the thread up so I'll see it when it's finished.

Thank you again.
>>
>>47145705
You really want that, don't you?
>>
File: lizardfuck.png (23 KB, 227x163) Image search: [Google]
lizardfuck.png
23 KB, 227x163
>>47144999
http://i.imgur.com/vYVmKpz.png
>>
>>47145755
Hey, give the man a break. Sometimes, you have a fetish so strong, that almost nothing can satisfy it. When the offer is dangled in front of you, how can you not try to take it?

I mean, sure, after a while he should probably stop, or go to a red board to try and get his fix. But I know that feeling.
>>
>>47145786
Mimic, can you do another watcher, but c-cupped fucking a dark angel out of armor this time?
>>
File: YES.jpg (96 KB, 488x434) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
96 KB, 488x434
>>47145786
>>
File: lilly.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lilly.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>47144961
could i get a lewd rendition her?
>>
File: spon.png (8 KB, 95x122) Image search: [Google]
spon.png
8 KB, 95x122
>>47145398
Here.
http://i.imgur.com/zztzHIg.png

Also I'm probably going to do one or two more, then I might continue later,

There's only so much of purely just requests out the arse I can take.
>>
>>47146090
how about an ifrit like >>47132150
in the loving embrace of a muscle wizard
>>
File: holy crackheads.png (105 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
holy crackheads.png
105 KB, 256x256
>>47146090
You're doing God's work
>>
File: nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle.gif (496 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle.gif
496 KB, 500x281
>>47146090
thank you for making my heart so happy

Seriously, that's amazingly expressive.
>>
File: comparing assets.png (24 KB, 304x271) Image search: [Google]
comparing assets.png
24 KB, 304x271
>>47146122
This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.

>>47146147
>>47146149
Thank you.

>>47145705
Here you go.
I'm joking, let me do the watchers one then I'll see what I can do.
>>
File: ____ THE _____ ________.jpg (38 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
____ THE _____ ________.jpg
38 KB, 604x483
>>47146213
>that pic
>>
File: L5nLcSa.jpg (95 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
L5nLcSa.jpg
95 KB, 768x1024
>>47146213
I apologise?
>>
Requesting a male human cyberpunk character.

I have no specifics on appearance, but base it off of what this song makes you imagine.

https://youtu.be/87P9hxT7Sj4
>>
>>47144726
>>47144813
monitoring.
>>
>>47144961
I want to thank you again for last thread's elf ear nibbling pic, Mimic, just in case you didn't see it!
>>
File: AllieRequest.png (2 MB, 1500x1380) Image search: [Google]
AllieRequest.png
2 MB, 1500x1380
I'd like art for an upcoming character of mine in a game.

She wears armor made of bones similar to the image on the top left, though with black leather clothes under it.

Her eyes are bright violet, and both her hair and skin are shock white.

If she's armed with anything, it would be a ceremonial sword. Hilt also likely made of bone.
>>
File: meh.png (48 KB, 308x273) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
48 KB, 308x273
>>47146545
No I saw it, np.

>>47146264
dw about it man. It's not even you specifically. I'm just tired of getting every image I fill getting tailed by just more requests, and nothing else most of the time.

>>47145888
http://i.imgur.com/ECgOo7V.png
>>
>>47136404
>>47144419
Where can I find the images used in these two?
>>
>>47146579
oh. Wait, out of armour, shit.
>>
File: emperor'sfinest.png (384 KB, 783x594) Image search: [Google]
emperor'sfinest.png
384 KB, 783x594
>>47144726
>The fallen will be forever remembered as the Emperor's finest
>>
File: 1444791666445.jpg (98 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1444791666445.jpg
98 KB, 1162x850
>>47146579
>>
>>47144390
I'm pretty slow, but I'll try this one if you don't mind waiting a couple days.
>>
>>47146603
Perfect. I can fee the rage emanating from his skull.
>>
>>47146574
Can you post the top left image?
>>
File: Fuel.jpg (17 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
Fuel.jpg
17 KB, 500x308
>>47146579
>>47146090
>>47145786
>>47145251
Oh my. Marvellous work Mimic, I'm always pleasantly surprised at the quality of your work considering how fast you can pump them out. I especially like the cuddly one and the chokey one. You do good work man.
>>
File: LLLLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg (143 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
LLLLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg
143 KB, 640x640
>>47146660
NVM found it
>>
File: gai thumbs up.gif (46 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
gai thumbs up.gif
46 KB, 400x300
>>47146090
OR here. My heart is aflutter with warm fuzzies. Thank you, Mimic.
>>
>>47146593
Where can I find more of your work, anon? I need to know for reasons...
>>
>>47146603
This is how wars and grudges between Loyalist Chapters are born...
>>
>>47146703
http://mimicp.tumblr.com/
any and all nsfw stuff is on my patreon, though you could probably find the sketched smut imgur links in tg archives in places.

>>47146684
>>47146678
Thanks guys.
>>
>>47146741
Only one of those chapters is the LOYALEST chapter, anon.
>>
>>47146603
I'm going to harass you in the 40k general chat with DA reaction pics from now on
>>
>>47146584
nevermind, I just prntscrn'd, copypasted into paint and then google image searched and found them
>>
>>47146766
you had goddamn better
>>
File: shortstack comp.png (9 KB, 136x119) Image search: [Google]
shortstack comp.png
9 KB, 136x119
>>47145705
http://i.imgur.com/kGEjCqP.png

Here you go

>>47146764
My vote's with the blood angels because Lamenters
>>
>>47146753
Hey, just wanna let you know that your work is pretty good
>>
>>47146861
Just like your picture, I can't chose between the two chapters. There's things I like and dislike about both.

Fuck it, someone call up the Raven Guard. They might be a little emo but you can't say they do any wrong.
>>
File: Fell Queen Chromie.jpg (23 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
Fell Queen Chromie.jpg
23 KB, 540x304
>>47146861

hey mimic did you see this yet?
>>
>>47146861
Thank you kindly sir.
>>
File: STANDBEHINDBRAUM.png (193 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
STANDBEHINDBRAUM.png
193 KB, 900x900
>>47146943
Nope, looks stumpy as hell though.

>>47147042
np,

>>47146122
Here you go,
http://i.imgur.com/pATdjnD.png
>>
>>47147067

Requesting the yordle-ized wizard you drew previously after she's cobbled together a makeshift skimpy new mage outfit trying to look as imposing as she did before.

But mostly looking cute.
>>
>>47144961
can you draw me a female orc doing what orcs do but to a male or another female?

interpret that as you will
>>
>>47147067
The expression on muscle wizard's face is golden.
>>
>>47147067
oh man that its just fantastic
>>
>>47147067
She is blushing

so cute
>>
>>47144961
If your still taking requests how about a contortionist female monk. do what you will with that.
>>
File: fotns.png (1009 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
fotns.png
1009 KB, 1275x1650
>>47135547
>>47145724
>>47145750
ok last, is late and must get some sleep
>>
File: yordlemancer.png (148 KB, 510x737) Image search: [Google]
yordlemancer.png
148 KB, 510x737
>>47147090
http://i.imgur.com/daVvA4F.png.

I'd imagine she now uses the spell to turn people into yordles, much like how Lulu turns people into animals.
>>
>>47147317
Can you please draw grand master azraelā€™s personal watcher struggling to eat icecream?
>>
>>47147337
With sprinkles?
>>
>>47147421
even better
>>
>>47147317

This is wonderful

>I'd imagine she now uses the spell to turn people into yordles, much like how Lulu turns people into animals.

Requesting a scene of this, probably someone making fun of her.
>>
>>47147337
Better yet, draw two shortstack watchers in the dark grinding on the sides of a Dark Angel's big ol' dong while hugging each other. The Dark Angel is leaning back and eating ice cream. With sprinkles.
>>
Any Draw Friend want to draw Dak'ir the Salamander librarian while in his final form and cutting a battle barge in half?
>>
File: banana.jpg (54 KB, 618x723) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
54 KB, 618x723
>>47147067
>>
>>47147466
That's just not as fun and cute.
>>
>>47147506
Except the hamster went through the microwave and got superpowers instead of exploding
>>
>>47147521
Super happy shortstacks snuggling around a dong doesn't activate your almonds? What sort of foul heretic are you?
>>
File: Smile.jpg (22 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
22 KB, 184x184
>>47147537
>activate your almonds
>>
>>47147537
Look, it totally turns my combat knife into a Monster Slayer of Caliban. But somehow the ice cream part bothers me when it's the DA eating it, and the ice cream request could be interpreted in a very cute manner, not just a sexual one.

Also, as much as I love them (I am a DAfag), I just don't think the DA are good for porn. Too moody and secretive.
>>
>>47147557
Brah. The DA is having a bad day after failing to catch one of the Fallen, so the Watchers got him some ice cream and poon. The BEST male leads in lewd stories are the ones who resist all advances until an emotionally vulnerable moment. DO YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR HEART AND YOUR DICK, MAN!? HAVE YOU NEVER USED YOUR TEARS FOR LUBE!?
>>
>>47147557
Dude, icecream tho
>>
>>47147573
>tears for lube

Anon, we need to talk
>>
>>47147573
But then the happiness of the watchers with each other detracts from the sadness the DA feels and the comfort they're supposed to be giving him! A single image can't possibly tell such a deep story without becoming confusing. You'd have to write smut for that, or just simplify it so that it's two watchers making out in front of a dreadnought, because twins they were.

Or just have cute instead. Cute is simple and makes people happy.
>>
>>47147604
We'll compromise. Except the compromise totally favours me.

Somebody draws the pron, and I'll write a series of short stories about a Dark Angel or Dark Angels successor and his mildly lewd escapades with Watchers In The Dark from his acceptance as a scout to his unfortunate interring in a dread.
>>
>>47147624
will ice cream be included?
>>
>>47147633
You have my word as a horny dude.
>>
>>47147624
There better be a lot of cuddling of the watcher he inevitably waifus. And other cute things. Like picking her up to help her reach some relic she's supposed to carry.
>>
>>47147337
no.

>>47147624
sounds like fun.
>>
>>47147670
I will make it touch both your heart, and your balls.
>>
File: mlem in the dark.png (187 KB, 593x860) Image search: [Google]
mlem in the dark.png
187 KB, 593x860
>>47147709
fixed a mistake
>>
I fear this thread is going to 404 real soon, but before that happens I'd like to say one thing: its been real fun chatting with you fa/tg/uys, here's to another great draw thread
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.