[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Blank Blank, and their legendary Blank" What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1461324209372.jpg (183 KB, 320x560) Image search: [Google]
1461324209372.jpg
183 KB, 320x560
>"Blank Blank, and their legendary Blank"

What single facet of your character will be the first thing mentioned in the legend told about them?

Their weapon?
Temperament?
Animal companion?
Magical Item?
Exceptional ability?
Beauty?
Feat?
Body part?
Article of Clothing?
Hatred towards something?
Spell?
Quest they completed?
Monster they slew?
Appetite?
>>
File: Killer-Wizard---OG_original.jpg (499 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Killer-Wizard---OG_original.jpg
499 KB, 1500x1500
If there is anyone left to tell my legend, then I played badly enough that no legend deserve to be told.
>>
>>47130849
>Cultro Auritus and his legendary debauchery.
If Bacchus followers didn't know how to have such awesome times, he wouldn't have spent half of every reward in their temples/on benders with their priestesses.
>>
>>47130849
>Rondo the Red and his legendary Hat

Seriously, this thing deserves its own epic tale.
>>
File: Mithra RDM.jpg (358 KB, 529x819) Image search: [Google]
Mithra RDM.jpg
358 KB, 529x819
>>47131449
To be fair, it's not so much the hat, it's with how much STYLE you wear it.
>>
>>47130849
Vigil and his legendary....hum....helmet?
>>
>>47130849
>Astolf Von Hauzer and his legendary mustache.
>>
>>47130849
Grace. I just rolled a perfect 20 on an elf in WFRP.
>>
>>47130849
the paladin, the spark that alit the age of heroes.
>>
>>47131827
Balin the [other character's title] and how he [other character's feat].
Grudgedly remembered OOC as Balin the impostor, my first wharacter ever wich was a very bad dick ass dwarf stealing on the party, hogging all the spotlight and acting like a murder hobo with more hobo than murder.
I did a great job of telling his tale in character with my new characters and he is remembered fondly in many villages.
>>
>>47130849
Rogue Trader Herick Cromwell and his legendary Clan.
>>
Bleach Taste and his Legendary Dance Moves.

The freshest things anyone's ever seen.
>>
>>47130849

Edel the Runaway Summoner and his Mutant Rust Monster named Toffee.

Summoning worked real weird in that setting. So summoning a Like Like wasn't out of the ordinary.
>>
Naomi Ramsey and her Legendary Edgy Pettiness.
Get told off by a senior vampire who could very well have killed you twice over for thr stupid fucking stunt you pulled, but instead chose just to offer you a chance to redeem yourself? Smile and nod, then go and blow off your anger by brutally murdering an old school bully who mainly just dunked your head in the toilet a few times and called you out on your glasses, because you're a vampire now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.