[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #822: Forged to Kill Kings Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last thread
>>47106360
>>
>>47116991
Are you sure? It kills Floor Guardians, yes, but from what I've seen they're much lesser than Chaos Gods. Then again I suppose Chaos Gods ARE energy in a very real sense.

>raising the ambient Shinshoo levels

I doubt this would kill the more powerful beings out there outright, or for that matter anyone smart enough to devise a way to magic/science away the effects. Still pretty devastating since from what I remember it's basically like spirit radiation sickness.
>>
>>47117283
Well its power would be dependent on it's user, Baam is no Enryu so he won't be killing no guardians, but if you got strong enough and truly mastered the Thorn there would be very little that could stand against you. Killing the Chaos gods would require you to be ludicrously powerful because even if you have an avenue to attack them with the Thorn you probably wouldn't be powerful enough to harm them.

ToG seems like a pretty broken setting for jumpchain, from a jumper's perspective it is literally a training ground for turning you into a ranker, a broken and immeasurably powerful ranker. If you used ToG as an early chain jump it would be an amazing place to gain power.

A little late but this is a good answer to >>47110292
>>
>>47117283
Seed the setting with the level of Shinsoo seen at the top of the tower, kill everyone in the setting who isn't strong enough to survive in it.
>>
>>47117450
I was using 40K as an example and I somehow doubt you can seed an entire galaxy with that much shinshoo.

>>47117413
I remember being told there was that one character Baam absolutely can't kill because he warps reality or some shit called an Axiom and only another Axiom can kill him, has that thing showed up?

Why do people think ToG is broken apart from the spirit radiation? I've heard next to nothing about actual feats you can do with other shinshoo stuff apart from the Thorn's hax. And what little I have doesn't seem as impressive as, say, Naruto.
>>
>>47116754
It's just science, so… yes?
Morphing relies on a combination of nanotechnology and dimensional shifting.

The DNA is stored in the blood stream in little packs at a few degrees above absolute zero, and mass is shunted to or from Z-space (Animorph Universe hyperspace) depending on whether you're morphing something bigger or smaller than yourself.
>>
>>47117555
Comparing Kaguya to a ranker is like comparing an ant to a lion, someone like the Baam would be basically immune to anything anyone in the Narutoverse could throw at him due to his insane resistance if it translated to chakra and if it doesn't translate that's even worse because then even someone like Kaguya could be killed by the mere whims of any ranker. Look at what happens to the guy who tries to complain about his failure to the test admin. "If you can get off this stage in one piece you pass" he then increases shinsoo levels on the stage with a thought and the chosen regular of the tower just collapses under the pressure.
>>
>>47117283
>>47117413
not using magic must defeat magic and using lovecraft binding
>>
>>47117795
The problem with your entire post is that you talk him up and suck his dick without bringing in actual feats.
>>
>>47117569
why would you ever want to be an animorph?
>>
>>47117555
The end of the jump says that you can either seed any setting you go to with Shinsoo or become a living fount of the stuff.

I pretend the seed option doesn't exist because seeding a universe with the amount of shinsoo you would be using at the higher floors really would kill almost everybody in most settings.
>>
File: idonteven.jpg (52 KB, 583x405) Image search: [Google]
idonteven.jpg
52 KB, 583x405
>>47117795
Okay, dude? Dude just-take a step back, pretend I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about ToG apart from what's in the jump.

Now, pretend I know SOME THINGS about Naruto, like how 8 Gates lets people warp space by punching and how fuinjutsu lets people seal concepts and explosions into paper and how there's some really weird bullshit involving eyeballs.

Now. Start from the beginning-why are Rankers so much better than everyone in Naruto, from Orochi's giant snake summons to Meme Madara?

>>47117859
Huh. Must've missed that.
>>
>>47117920
Don't forget he's down-talking KAGUYA, the moon bunny alien princess whose attacks can blow up countries and has her own pocket dimensions.
>>
>>47117826
Not him, but from what I got of the jump and people talking about it before, it seems like a mix of good old arbitrary power level bullshit and killing intent.

Shinsoo having physical weight and actually just murdering people by existing in their general vicinity seems to be a thing, so even if he's sucking that D like it's a lollipop, it's technically a valid feat if you go with the shinsoo =/= chakra interpretation he himself mentioned.
>>
tl;dr same shit as with the guy hyper-wanking Darkseid.

tl;dr waifus are being defended.
>>
File: image.png (392 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
392 KB, 853x480
So what would happen if one were to use Eyes of the World boosted Revisionism from Bayonetta on the Mothers Lullaby in Aquaria?
>>
156. Cho Aniki
Perks: Wanderer's Luck, Mind Over Matter (-200), Pixie Dust (-300), Ludicrous Speed (-200)
Items: Speedos (-100)
Companion Import (-600)
Drawbacks: Titular Hero (+200), Big Brothers (+200)

Chimmy: Muscle Man, Swole as Fuck, Bottomless Stomach (-100), Perfect Partner (-200), Speedos (-100)
Falco: Hero, Wanderer's Luck, Heroic Physique (-100), Pixie Dust (-300)
Roberta: Muscle Man, Swole as Fuck, Bottomless Stomach (-100), Perfect Partner (-200), Speedos (-100)
Ko'el: Heroine, Skills, Ludicrous Speed (-100), Reality Check (-300)
SoB: Muscle Man, Swole as Fuck, Bottomless Stomach (-100), Protein Master (-300)
Asriel: Hero, Wanderer's Luck, Heroic Physique (-100), Pixie Dust (-300)
Isaac: Hero, Wanderer's Luck, Heroic Physique (-100), Pixie Dust (-300)
Toby: Boss, Boss Thematic [Life], Boss Underlings (-100), Boss Stage (-200), Speedos (-100)

I can swap my gender on the fly, so here's to being a dude again, and to twenty years of running around in my underwear.

I'm actually a bit concerned over all this body builder nonsense. People need fat to function, to a certain degree at least. Protein energy seems to be covering most of the issues due to it's healing power, but post-jump I think I'll have to redesign their bodies for more practical use than being really muscly. Probably more like boxers than body builders. In the meantime, though, they're giant masses of protein that kind of skeeve me out.

And two of them are chasing me down while I battle invading body-builder aliens. I guess it's just something I'll have to get used to. At least they're... friendly. And at least I can outrun them or drug them with the Pixie Dust. Or take down the weird-ass giant emperor with their help. I think I'm going to try and go somewhere normal after this, because the last two jumps feel like fever dreams.
>>
>>47117959
Pretty much, yeah. None of the Floor Guardians, from what I've heard, have anywhere near continent busting feats.

>>47118058
Darkseid is far more justified because he's, you know. Actually a multiversal threat; I've never even defended him once and I know there are ways to beat him, but I've avoided those arguments because I know how absurd comic book powerlevels get.

>>47117973
It would help if what "good old arbitrary power level bullshit and killing intent" actually are was defined better because Naruto has the same thing.

I believe in the killiness of Shinshoo, I just don't see why people can't, you know, dodge. Or seal it away. Or wind jutsu it away. Or just be buff enough in their own right to power through it and kill you.
>>
What are the most interesting perk combinations you've come across /jc/? This doesn't necessarily mean most powerful.
>>
>>47117826
Shinsoo is basically like an ambient energy that exists in a place called the Tower where ToG takes place, at the higher floors of the tower it is so dense that it restricts the movements of even powerful users and straight up kills normal people. Rankers use this energy to do pretty much anything even create life in some cases.

Lesser shinsoo based attacks such as the giant fireballs and death beams that Regulars throw around would do fuck all to a Ranker because their resistance to shinsoo is so damned high. If this resistance translated to chakra then it would basically be like all Rankers have the preta path lolnopeing any jutsu sent at them.

What would be even worse than that would be if the resistance didn't translate because then shinobi would have no protection from a Ranker just saying you die and concentrating enough shinsoo around them to just straight up kill them with no effort.

You never actually see a ranker's real power due to the story happening on the lower floors but all of the characters that you do see are way weaker than any ranker to the extent that the MC beating a ranker in a game favoring him through sheer luck while the ranker was restricted by all manner of rules was considered to be a ludicrously unrealistic farce.
>>
>>47118215
There was a perk I came across in one of my early jumps, I think it was Mario but I really don't remember, that gave healing based on consuming coins or currency. I didn't end up taking it, but I thought it would be quite interesting to create a character who takes all the money-granting items plus mercantile perks and can essentially become immortal that way.
>>
>>47118215
Crimson Saint + ICBM or EE from Minecraft, so you create spells that make black holes or matter ex nihlo.
>>
>>47117834
You mean the team, or just having the ability?

I'm ambiguous on the team, ya know, whatever.
But the ability is pretty spectacular. You could morph into a Comic Book Kryptonian, which is pretty impressive, no? Chimaera Morph and Extreme Morphing open up even more possibilities.
>>
>>47118105
Buddy, I got no clue. I stay away from anything Korean on principle, but social osmosis is inevitable.

First and second ones depend on which option you took at the end of the jump. They can either do as you say or there's literally nowhere for them to hide because the entire world is chock-full of Shinsoo now.

Does wind jutsu work on pure chakra?

That last one's the big thing. If you let the local whatever interact with Shinsoo, well there you have it. If you go with Shinsoo being unique and completely separate from anything else (which I'm not even sure is a valid fanwank) then it doesn't matter how strong they are, because their resistance is non-existant and any meaningful quantity of Shinsoo will kill them instantly.
>>
>>47117859
Sounds to me like an oversight on the Jumpmaker's part.
>>
>>47118315
Jutus are made of chakra, that is why preta path can absorb it, there is actually a plot point in ToG where the MC was straight up immune to everything several characters tried to throw at him because they were Shinsoo based and his resistance lolnoped them. Once one of the characters ran out of his powerful shinsoo bombs he threw a normal bomb at him in desperation and since the MC had relied on his resistance to lolnope enemy attacks without preparing any kind of defense the little ordinary bomb wrecked him.
>>
>>47118457
Take a look at the first enemy the MC had to face.
http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-1-ep-3/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=4
>>
File: 1455631417866.png (440 KB, 823x831) Image search: [Google]
1455631417866.png
440 KB, 823x831
>>47118215
Breath of Rain from the jump 'From Dust' along with SCP-107 means you can spread out the area or concentrate the effects of whatever you place in SCP-107 to rain down.

Throw in whatever magical or crazy liquid you want for fun times.
>>
>>47118507
It takes them three episodes to get to a fight?
>>
Does return let you go back to gauntlets too?
>>
>>47118547
No that isn't the first fight that is the first enemy, he is on floor one and is facing an enemy the size of a Biju from floor 40 there is no way in hell he is going to fight it.

It is not primarily an action series.
>>
>>47118582
Sure. Don't see why not.
>>
>>47118547
Also it is a long strip manhwa (Korean manga) not an anime, it says episode where it should say chapter for some reason,
>>
>>47118531
...Now I kinda want to do that with Jusenkyo water.
>>
>>47118075
I didn't make either jump, but I foresee two possible outcomes:

1. You end up with a book filled with stories and lullabies that let you warp reality, though its mystical nature means it'll probably take a while to fully repair it.

or

2. Since you used CP to buy it in a damaged state, as opposed to finding it somewhere, "falling apart" IS its pristine condition, so Revisionism wouldn't have much effect on it.
>>
File: 0% greedy.gif (874 KB, 482x1039) Image search: [Google]
0% greedy.gif
874 KB, 482x1039
>>47118655
YOU FOOL

YOU'VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDER
>>
File: fxEBhBi.jpg (100 KB, 1155x794) Image search: [Google]
fxEBhBi.jpg
100 KB, 1155x794
>>47115594
>>47115862

"Welp. Dunno why auld Scratch ain't here t' meet us again, but af'er that mess I'm fine wit' it."

'How on earth did you not know what radiation was, Jeremiah?'

"Oy. Back home, horsepower was literally gad-durn horses.

Anywhozzit, Ashe, go take a breather in the house-car. Bastion, you do yer... recompiliatization thingamawhozzit. Af'er that, we're not steppin' off at the next few stations till erryone's ready to make three ways from Sunday."

>Hellgate London - Jump 13
"H'ooooooh this looks wolfish."
Location: Charing Cross Station - "Aright, good stagin' point for reclamation."
Background: Templar - "No yammerin', Bastion. I know wot it looks like."

Perks:
-Demon Hunter (Free)
-Deadeye
-Holy Forge - "Not one fer too much armor, but I thin' Bastion might appreciate a suit t' jack inta."
-Holy Aura - "No comment."
-Sword of the Just - "No comment."
Equipment & Companions:
-Palladium Blade (Free)
-Backup:

Bastion:
-Background: Cabalist
-Demonic Augmentation (Free), Summon Minion, Brom's Curse

Ashelyn:
-Background: Hunter
-Deadeye (Free), Craft Drone, Napalm Strike
>>
>>47118795
Every time you jump you're technically messing with the natural order just by being from another world
>>
>>47118315
Nobody really knows how strong Rankers are and this makes the entire debate pointless, beyond simply that they are stronger than any of the main characters we know nothing about their strengths because we have never seen a situation in which a ranker has fought seriously.
>>
>>47118846
Isn't that what Backgrounds are for?
>>
File: 1-3.jpg (13 KB, 150x260) Image search: [Google]
1-3.jpg
13 KB, 150x260
>>47118215
> the most interesting perk combinations
> This doesn't necessarily mean most powerful.

Well, the Goat Queen Mutator from Goat Simulator can be combined with Chi from LEGO: Legends of Chima to make basically infinite goat troops.
Chi takes the form of orbs that, when added to water, causes animals that drink it to become sapient and anthropomorphized. Goat Queen allows you to summon goats out of nothing.

They are about as competent as minor characters from a children's show can be expected to be, and tend to take personality traits from their species.
So mine tend to goof off a lot.

But they're easy to make, potentially infinite, and not Waddle Dees.

Mirror Image from Asura Cryin lets you move into adjacent dimensions within the setting. The exact mechanism for how this works is not explained, so I sortof just assumed it acted like a "prototype planeswalker spark" and let you slide intuitively. Because that seemed thematic.
Anyway, before I got any kind of teleportation power (which took WAY longer than you'd think it would -- we're talking well over a hundred jumps), I used to combine that with Subspace Highway from Scott Pilgrim to create a sortof fast travel system that I could easily duck in and out of.
Not using the doors means it's way less precise, but sometimes as a villain you have to beat a quick retreat.

I always sortof imagined sliding in and out of subspace looked like I was melting into evaporating liquid rainbows.
>>
File: 45642525472.jpg (65 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
45642525472.jpg
65 KB, 800x800
Tell me about your servant when you jumped to Fate/. Who were they? Are they still with you? I'm having a lot of difficulty trying to make up my own and want some ideas.
>>
>>47118821
I got that Ashe is the gun from soul eater, but who is Bastion?
>>
>>47118867
have you played the game? Because those goats are comatose if not dead....
>>
>>47118215
>This doesn't necessarily mean most powerful.

Why would they be interesting if they weren't powerful then?
>>
>>47118904
You've never done something sub-optimal just because it amused you?
>>
>>47118904
>most powerful

Also because this might be hard for you to understand but some people find things other than powerlevels interesting.
>>
>>47118215
Super speed plus time slow/stop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM
>>
>>47118888
"Durn AI that Old Scratch lumped onto me along with a helmet keepin' his information intact back in that 'Marvel Cineematick Universe' place.

So far he's been a help, but my. Sweet. Jehosephet, boy yammers like none other some days. I get he ain't a physical presence so he can't be distractin' hisself wit' the material world, but my ears can only take so much blastin'."
>>
>>47118927
>>47118929
If you really think something is interesting, then it's the most powerful in your heart, and that's the type of power that really matters.

Unless you have to fight Comic Book Onslaught or Darkseid due to a drawback. In which case fuck heart.
>>
>>47118075
>>47118782
Third option, actually - you'd get a book full of mundane stories and lullabies, along with one particular magic song.

The song itself has no real power. It's the fact that the Creator inadvertently filled all of Aquaria with it because he couldn't get it out of his head.
>>
>>47118215
I like the shapeshifting beams from Marvel. Bonus points for adding another combination of that with unstable molecules and getting to shapeshift clothes.
>>
>>47118821
Right. Hook me up with a replacement for Hellgate London in that list and it's time for a good ol' 1d8.
>>
>>47119089
Barkley's Shut Up and Jam Gaiden.
>>
>>47119089
Disney Princess.
>>
>>47119089
Bloodborne
>>
>>47119089
8-bit theater.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47119106
"Tha hell kinda frolicin' is this?!"

Slotted in.

>>47119109
Slotted in and help me, some part of me as the writer wants to be a complete asshole and put him in the Princess position.

I'd get shot by my own character.

>>47119118
>>47119124
And both slotted in.

>>47115862

1 - Franken Fran
2 - Van Helsing
3 - Lovecraft
4 - Nechronica
5 - Fallen London
6 - Samurai Jack
7 - Barkley's Shut Up & Jam
8 - FFTA
>>
Does anybody have any interesting house rules for their chains?
>>
>>47118875
I had Scathatch as a Caster in the Fourth Holy Grail War. Used the 5 years I had to get to know her, prepare for the war, and have her teach me a few things.

Didn't take her with me though, I made her a Lesser Grail after purifying it (making Iris a human in the process, Purple Magic ftw!) and thanks to her Castle, she was technically connected to every Greater Grail ever. Met her again, with my companion in the King Arthur (Arthoria) Jump, her castle was disguised as the Fisher King's own.

It was good speaking with her again, it was tempting to ask her to come with me, but she has a very important job to do. What happened in Fuyuki must never happen again.
>>
156. Tropico
Region: Baltico, Time Period: Colonial Era
Perks: Preventative Medicine 3 (-300), Pollution Standards 3 (-300)
State Secrets: Real Organic Food (-200), Renewable Resources (-400)
Souvenirs: Luxury Goods
Drawbacks: Faction Disaster [Nationalists] (+200)

Vacation in the 18th Century Baltics! I mean, sure, the locals may not want me around but my gun has at least 150 years on anything they can throw at me, I have a mansion and hot springs next to a small town, and some farmland. The only problem is that none of it is legally mine due to the local dictator being a tosspot. So, that means I'm just going to have to fight for my stuff from some government assholes. A pretty standard legal battle for suddenly appearing mysterious property between inter-universal travelers and the Lithuanian governor of some islands near Sweden sounds like a decent enough jump. And chilling on the beach in my fancy speedo.

There is something I've been ignoring, though. The crew of the Kerykeion numbered maybe a thousand people, and we have a fully repaired Light of Terra floating empty in space. Ko'el stepped down and we're training Arlyssa to take over with help from Lina, but we need more people to actual functionally crew the thing, especially with the expansions they've made. So, I'm crewing the thing with a combination custom built helper monkey type creatures and cyber-elves. They will all be tiny and adorable and friendly by nature. And designed to cohabitate with a human population once we get the proper "Please fuck strangers without a condom" ordinances passed through. I'm not going to create a race just to die, after all.

>>47119145
You'll fit right in. A cowboy with talking robot armor and his pet dog are perfect for Samurai Jack.

>>47119174
Probably. Most of my house rules govern stuff like the LoT, because I'm not happy with people I spent years working beside ending up as robotic NPCs. It kind of spiraled from there.
>>
>>47119145
FOOLISH COWBOY, NOW YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY AKU!
>>
>>47119145
>ome part of me as the writer wants to be a complete asshole and put him in the Princess position
You'll make an ADORABLE princess and, bonus points, there isn't a cowboy-western princess so you'll have your own niche.
>>
>>47118215
It Was a Bright and Sunny Day from Winnie the Pooh and Speak from Nintendogs.

Even if I'm a Shoggoth in the vacuum of space, the can hear me scream.
>>
>>47119174
Every ten jumps my Jumper gets 24 hours back in his home dimension.
>>
>>47118215
The perk that let's you make scary roars in Jurassic Park and the one that let's you throw your voice in Scooby Doo. Combine that with any stealth perk to really confuse guards about what the fuck is going on.
>>
File: can't bosh the tosh.jpg (65 KB, 475x630) Image search: [Google]
can't bosh the tosh.jpg
65 KB, 475x630
StarCraft - Terran Route

25 years old
Civilian 100
Moria
Spectre - Leeroy
Resilience
Resistance 250
Clairvoyance 550
Void 850
Psychic 1450
Psi Blade + 1550
Khaydarin Crystal 1650
Dominion Criminal 1550
Kerrigan's Interest 1300
The Great War 1000

Realised I hadn't done the StarCrafts in my current run but was already sort of relying on them.

Leeroy becomes a sort of protoTosh given he's basically based on him as a space Jamaican. Spectre was an obvious choice, might as well go power given it's probably easier to work on skill yourself so beats out Ghost for psi business.

Resilience is added to the pile of badass/not getting hurt perks.

Resistance can't hurt.

Clairvoyance is about sensing shit that's not there. Could probably do it before but have so many precog things that the Prophetic Protection seemed even more redundant. A more generic 'sensing shit you usually can't' is pretty damn good as a general perk. Came down to the wording as much as anything.

Void and Psychic are both great. Avoiding psychic detection, general detection and being a psychic. Honestly don't see why anyone wouldn't choose psychic but I guess that's just a feature of the setting.

Psi Blade plus is getting combined with the Stick to give it some psychic business and more shapeshifting. Not sure whether it'll add much really to be honest but some energy prongs on it or whatever can't hurt.

Khaydarin Crystal I'm also sticking on the Stick.

Drawbacks are The Great War which is a cheap 300. Dominion Criminal which was probably going to happen anyway and Kerrigan's Interest which sort of reads like she's going to try to seduce me, particularly if she's not the Queen of Blades yet. Really don't know if she is at this point.

"While she doesn’t know where you are, she is actively seeking to find you, and will work to incorporate your genetics into herself."

..I mean come on.
>>
>>47119174
All of my attachments after the Warehouse will be restricted to the dimensions of the average passenger-train car - meaning larger ones are going to have to build upward in the form of those multi-floored trains. And some just can't, meaning they can't be bought (e.g. Wilderness Park from Carnivores).

And that also means they're positioned in a line instead of each having a door in the Warehouse.

Beyond that... not really any House Rules I can think of.
>>
>>47119174
I don't have any, and the only potentially interesting rules I can think of offhand are "companions get the same 'Stay, Go Home, Move On' choice at the end that you do," and "origins, besides drop-in, flip a coin to determine sex instead of it staying the same."

An "origins affect you really, really strongly" rule could be interesting to some people, but others would really dislike it.
>>
>>47119174
http://pastebin.com/DPCKBzrb
>>
>>47119174
Remember that crappy supplement some guy posted? Yeah, I decided to use my own form of New Game Plus+ for my current chain because of it.

1 through 9 are regular jumps. 10 is an endjump. Each cycle is counted side by side, so I only have Perks from Jump 1 at Jump 1+, Jump 1 and 1+ at Jump 1++, etc. For each completed cycle I have to take a severe drawback every jump, which is judged separate from price and does not give points. IE If I have no way of dealing with blindness and do not acquire such in the jump, a drawback that gets rid of my eyes counts as severe even if it only gives 100 CP. If I do have a way of dealing with being blind, it can not be chosen as my mandatory drawback, even if it gave 300 CP.

Honestly, it's really not interesting and I'm doing it because I'm too boring to come up with a combo or theme to keep me attached to the chain, so sorry for possibly wasting your time.
>>
I went through Arrowverse without picking up Speedforce and now I'm regretting it. Where else can I get super speed that's not DC or Marvel?
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48 KB, 383x420) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48 KB, 383x420
>>47118215
Talecrafting, the Persona Motorcycle and applied Psychonautics. The cops can't catch you if your motorbike can drive in and out of the collective unconsciousness.

Elementalism from Shadow Ops, Ensoul and Symphonic Manipulation. Because nobody expects someone chucking a song energy elemental right in their face.

Actualization from FF8, Of the Elder Blood, the boosted Project W from Resident Evil and a shedload of magic booster perks. Because sometimes, it's not enough to just become someone's worst nightmare-you gotta become an army of them.

>>47118994
Speaking of that first one-since SMT demons are also byproducts of the collective consciousness could you fuse them together to make your bike half-demon with the appropriate technology?

Would a Dante-bike start developing its' own supernatural powers if it already has a consciousness of its' own?

>>47118875
Elodie, heir to the throne of Nova. And yes, even if relations have been...strained, over the years. Put simply, she's much more of an optimist and idealist than we ever were. To this day she insists on doing inane things like believing in the essential goodness of the human spirit, harnessing the power of hope and unlocking the innate potential of determined strangers.

It's just depressing to think how wrong we raised her, really, back before we became what we are.

The Fourth Grail War started off pretty badly. After the fiasco in Kara no Kyoukai and the things we'd researched in Tsukihime she calmly put a blade to our throat upon arrival and asked us why she shouldn't kill us for the good of the multiverse.

Our response was simple, back then: Because there are worse things than us out there. The War proved it.

Things just got more complicated, from then onwards. Suffice to say at this point we and her have had a longstanding arrangement to not interfere with each others' plans, while simultaneously trying to disprove each others' life philosophy.
>>
>>47119462
So, how goes the DPP development.
>>
>>47119397
X-Men Movies Omega Super Speed, It is even better than Speed force. You gain durability proportional to you speed so you can indeed run into something at Mach 30 and watch it explode. Unfortunately it soft caps at Mach 30 instead of the mach 40 in Arrowverse but it also starts much higher at Mach 10.
>>
>>47118215
Journey to the West has Righteousness which gives you a shield which can be powered by your own ego. Light Bringer has True Name Will, You See which gives you an unbreakable will and the absolute belief you can do anything.

Combined, you have a shield that would make gods weep.

Symbiotes from Symbiote jump can get more processing speed with more biomass, and can grow your body larger to do so, if you don't mind becoming a mountain of biomass. CHEAT MODE - Ant Man from SimAnt can alter your size to anything between normal and ant-sized while retaining full strength.

Combined, I am a human-sized (and human-looking through some cosmetic shapeshifting) being, while continually growing in density, strength, and processing speed.
>>
>>47119174
If I get a free companion like the Sisters of Battle or The heroes from Darkest Dungeon, I assume that they just kind of stay on the Light of Terra or other Corespondent settlements, and that the inhabitants of places like the animal crossing town that retcon themselves into history are just kind of dropped into their locations in the past rather than naturally being written in.
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
>>47118315
>>47118457
...huh.

Also I...somehow missed the note about becoming a fountain/herald of shinsoo until now. Okay that's. Yeah, definitely going with the fountain option then because the other thing's balls-crazy.

Actually. Wait, shit-is shinsoo just lifeforce or is it also souls and stuff? Erm. We ask because back in Warhammer Fantasy, we...may have absorbed the Shyish wind and adapted the principles of Kemmlarian neccromancy to weave and integrate lesser amounts of essence from all 8 winds in an attempt to integrate Saphery as well, effectively becoming an Incarnate of Death and High Magic.

Which uh. Which could be really awkward depending on what the true nature of shinsoo is.

>>47119365
By the way, I was just curious-how buff in necromancy would you be if you took every necromancer perk as well as Mage Lord: Shyish? I imagine you'd be well below Nagash-tier but how would you compare with the other necromancers?

>>47119494
What are you talking about? The DPP is Red's artifact, not ours.
>>
File: 1430264015331.jpg (47 KB, 700x945) Image search: [Google]
1430264015331.jpg
47 KB, 700x945
>>47119397
Take all the speed perks anon.
>>
>>47119605
Oh, hey ASA, what's up? Did you see SMTanon's Herald preview? You were really interested in it before.
>>
Civil War was fucking amazing.
>>
File: MaraSMT.jpg (673 KB, 2056x1956) Image search: [Google]
MaraSMT.jpg
673 KB, 2056x1956
>>47119462
>Speaking of that first one-since SMT demons are also byproducts of the collective consciousness could you fuse them together to make your bike half-demon with the appropriate technology?
Probably not with base SMT Fusion tech. But in Persona 1 and 2, there are demons, and you can fuse them (well, the remnants of their powers that you get from them) with Personas, so if you could reverse-engineer the Velvet Room's methods you could probably do it. Do remember, though, that Fusion isn't a linear combination of traits. Combine a frost spirit and a demon prince and you could get a fairy. So combining things with your motorcycle might get you a magical flying dick monster, for all we know.
>>
>>47119656
>>
File: nyarlathotep-mixed04a.png (55 KB, 170x280) Image search: [Google]
nyarlathotep-mixed04a.png
55 KB, 170x280
>>47119397
>Oh no it's the scary Speedter, he is inmune to my out-jump powers!
>Luckily I have an in-jump power that completely neutralizes his powers aside from my incredible regeneration!
>>
>>47118850
>>47119605
>Nobody really knows how strong Rankers are and this makes the entire debate pointless, beyond simply that they are stronger than any of the main characters we know nothing about their strengths because we have never seen a situation in which a ranker has fought seriously.

Shinsoo is completely unknown in terms of what it actually is but all evidence in the series says that it comes from the Guardians, only irregulars can even use it with out the guardian's permission.
>>
>>47119605
>What are you talking about? The DPP is Red's artifact, not ours.

Ah right, I forgot it was shit, nevermind.
>>
>>47119174
no benefactor, i don't want big brother watching me on the toilet and however long jumps last is decided at the start from 6 weeks to 10 years
>>
>>47119656
>implying you would not make a Fascinum your thrusty steed.
>>
VAN HELSING (22)
--LOCATION--
Pittsburgh, Massachusetts
--IDENTITY--
Gentleman Adventurer
Male, 32yo
--SKILLS, ABILITIES, & PERKS--
•A Sense Of Class (950cp)
•Allons-y! (800cp)
•A Right Proper One Man Cannon (500cp)
•The Laws Are Mine (-100cp)
--EQUIPMENT & PROPERTY--
•Rune Covered Wraps (-200cp)
--COMPANIONS--
•Call The Calvary (-400cp)
-Alicia (Hunter, F, 25yo)
->Predator
--DRAWBACKS--
•All Is Lost (0cp)

http://pastebin.com/FW738GEv
>>
>>47119174
This, i did not raise a society that managed to retain individuality in the face of 40k to have them become robots. hell even my robots have personalities.
>>
>>47119680
>Nyarlathotep
NOPE.
>>
What perks do you need to be able to teleport everywhere?
>>
File: 1460198184629.gif (850 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
1460198184629.gif
850 KB, 500x389
Is there any way to cheat 'Cheat Mode' from Minecraft?

It says that you can't give it to your companions without the timer being the same, but what if you duplicate the power with Ensoul? What if you give it to automatons with Amazo's Memory? Would time travelling with the items that you just duplicated work?
>>
>>47119733
An ACU can teleport you anywhere it has been to before.
>>
File: antspiralhuman.jpg (12 KB, 292x165) Image search: [Google]
antspiralhuman.jpg
12 KB, 292x165
>>47119641
Yep! It was...beautiful.

And at this rate, that jumps is going to suck me dry of CP like none other before. I've been lurking and read up on the WIPs, and I'm already foaming at the mouth at all the opportunity cost I will inenvitably encounter. But in a good, good way.

>>47119656
Oh, okay. Huh. Persona's only #75 jumps in; in theory it means we've been a DF wizard with all the discounted perks for several centuries as well as DC/Marvel's genius perks but on the oher hand, it is a thing from the SMTverse.

Don't suppose the Velvet Room goes into detail about the process, or is it just kind of a gamplay th-

>Mara

...proceed with caution. Noted.
>>
>>47119680
>Manage to kill or defeat the speedster, expect another to show up with a counter to what killed the last one.

Well that last one should be defeated or killed. But point is that you defeat this one with Vibe, next one is immune to it. There's also ways around high speed regeneration.
>>
>>47119733
Portamancy, Doormarker or the item equivalent (if you can get Path to Victory with that it would be nice too), Rick's Gun and some perks that let you find whatever you want.
>>
>>47119751
You really want that unlimited supply of Blue Feathers don't you? Have you thought of putting them into a box and duplicating a box full of them.
>>
So, how do you get a jump on the drive again ?

Cause I'd like to put my 'Origin: Spirits of the Past' jump there.
>>
>>47119768
>Don't suppose the Velvet Room goes into detail about the process, or is it just kind of a gamplay th-
Oh, you won't get to see the Velvet Room at all. The jump doesn't let you have the Wild Card, so you'll never visit there naturally. If you want access, you'll have to tear open the barriers between worlds and invade it. Think you can manage that by Jump #75?
>>
>>47119802
Post it in thread first.
>>
>>47119768
I know, right?! At this point, I'm actually dreading the final version. I just know the drawbacks will be absolutely brutal, but I just HAVE to have all those perks. Oi, it's Actraiser all over again..
>>47119775
What. Not that anon, but Vibe is supposedly the one weakness of Speedsters, and they can become immune to it. SHENANIGANS!
>>
>>47119810
They did, a couple threads back.
>>
>>47119670
No, I call that a beautiful lady that LOOKS like a penis.
>>
>>47119804
>The jump doesn't let you have the Wild Card
Sounds reasonable, we wouldn't want the Jumper to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>47119802
There's an "Upload New Jumps" folder in the main directory with public access. If you post it in thread again, I'll do it for you.
>>
>>47119810
He...already DID Manyfist. It was posted either last thread or the one before. You were even there for it, I think.
>>
>>47119775
>Killing/defeating the rival that is meant to escalate in power whenever you kill/defeat them

I just either trap them into something or constantly fake my death.

As long as you don't defeat/kill the first one, you can keep escaping.
>>
>>47119810
Here it is.
Hope people find it satisfactory enough.
>>
>>47119751
>duplicate the power with Ensoul

Presumably it's a machine whose 'cooldown timer' is then the same.

>give it to automatons with Amazo's Memory

Other than the fact that Young Justice Anon has copiously stated several times now that Amazo's Memory Stick is for superpowers, not perks, they'd also be operating on the same logic as Cheat Mode.

>Time Travel

Cheat Mode is tied to you so I don't see why that'd impact it's cooldown.

>>47119818
It's Fist, you need to get used to odd and arbitrary bullshit from him.
>>
>>47119775
I stopped killing them after i got speedster ras al gul. That was not a fun jump.
>>
>>47119174
When I finally get my groove back I'm going to do a Jump where I can only use powers in settings that support them, except for the powers I get from my starting Jump.

>>47119462
Well, I know there are several games in the series where you can fuse demons to weapons to make stronger weapons, but I don't think you could fuse your motorbike like a demon. Good thing, too - if you could, it'd follow standard demon fusion rules, so you'd just get a generic demon. Or you'd special fuse Hell Biker.
>>
>>47119836
Trapping them probably count as defeating them.
>>
>>47119818
The second speedster I fought was immune to running their neck into my sword at mach speed, the third was immune to being thrown into the warp, the fourth was immune to a vat of molten steel, the fifth one required some creativity.
>>
>>47119829
I think the real reason is more the effort it would take to include the Wild Card than actual nerfing. There are a lot of complicated mechanics related to it. Adding that would make for a real hassle, I don't blame Wild_Card for not including the Wild Card.
>>
>>47119838
Uploaded.
>>
>>47119897
Thanks !
>>
>Presumably it's a machine whose 'cooldown timer' is then the same.
>Other than the fact that Young Justice Anon has copiously stated several times now that Amazo's Memory Stick is for superpowers, not perks, they'd also be operating on the same logic as Cheat Mode.
It is not a machine (at least what I got from the wording), but an ability that you can impose into the crafting tables that you can create (with another ability).

And you can always twerk to Real Eater to get it work with Amazo's Memory.

>Cheat Mode is tied to you so I don't see why that'd impact it's cooldown.

Keep travel to get yourself from the past the items before the past you activates the machine, then fuse. If you're scared of this, you can make a minion do it.
>>
File: Antispiralshocked.png (190 KB, 393x453) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralshocked.png
190 KB, 393x453
>>47119804
On the one hand, technically we do have DF's Worldwalker and Eliatrope portals.

On the other hand, potentially angering beings from an SMTverse, especially ones on the good guys' side, seems like a terrible idea since at this point the Darkhallow still dwarfs anything else in our bag of tricks.

Reckon the fusion system from Soul Hackers (jump #241) could be adapted to w-

>>47119865
-oh, nevermind then. Thanks for clearing that up!

Although, would things that have a profound effect on the collective unconsciousness like the Warp or a local jump's souls having a lot of metaphysical weight alter the bike's base capabilities in any way?

>>47119818
It's items I'm most worried about given perks already broke my CP budget of a 1600 safety net. At this point I'm extremely torn between 2 backgrounds in particular, and I fear the items each gets may have to be the tiebreaker.
>>
What is the most ridiculous thing you have ever done in a jump? Like really ridiculous, waifu an eldritch horror kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>47119946
>Real Eater

Wouldn't work because Amazo's Memory only works on fully scientific abilities. And Cheat Mode is a weird meta gimmick thing not science.
>>
>>47119818
It's a drawback Anon. You can still use it on Speedsters. You'll be running into shitload of them. As the drawback said there'll be less powerful speedsters showing up. However the main BBEG speedster is suppose to be a challenge. Using Vibe or trapping the others is still OK. However locking up the main speedster, will go off without a hitch. Then that speedster becomes a secondary one, one the lesser speedsters. New one will show up, and won't be affected by same method used before.

Think of it as the show. In the show he defeated Eobard/RF in S1, and the same methods they tried for RF didn't work on Zoom.
>>
>>47119946
>Wouldn't work because Amazo's Memory only works on fully scientific abilities. And Cheat Mode is a weird meta gimmick thing not science.

If we can call stuff like the Speed force, the Lantern's Ring and Supes' space magic 'scientific', I don't see why we should leave Jumper's gimmicks out of the definition.
>>
>>47119994
And I get that. But from what I'm reading, it seems like it's less "Oh, we beat him this way before, but the other one is different." and more "You beat Zod with kryptonite, the weakness of their race, so now it won't effect *Insert other kryptonian villain here*" I get what you mean, and I can work with it, but it still seems slightly strange. Maybe that's just me, I'm not exactly familiar with DC/Arrow/Flash's universe.
>>
>>47120042
>Jumper's gimmicks

...because they're not science? Those other things all are in the context of their settings. That's like saying you can call Stands magic, even though they're not but do similar things.
>>
>>47119994
What about companions killing the speedster using vibe and some stupid method? Like using vibe and them collapsing a building over him.
And then shoot the next one. And then drown the next one.
>>
>>47120042
While I don't disagree, the Speed Force is a multiversal constant that governs movement. Lantern Rings pay lip service by being manufactured by a race that basically reached the end of the DC Universe's tech tree, while Superman vaguely tries to follow biology.

Cheat Mode doesn't even attempt to explain itself, and might as well be the result of Jump-chan doing things herself when you pop its effect.
>>
>>47120093
>Lanterns are science
>They're just magic artifacts pulling out energy from a magic entity that embodies a single emotion that is shared across the universe and it's powered by it.

Yeah. Very scientific.
>>
>>47119946
>Real Eater

Oh god I'm reflexively groaning.

>Ensoul
Okay, so it places the ability inside an object. Getting over semantics and that bullshit, that's still. The fucking. Ability. Meaning it still operates on the same mechanics that the base ability does. Meaning hey, you can have two or more Cheat Mode bots, but they're restricted same way as you.

Also, you're out-and-out ignoring part of Ensoul's text, which is:
>fraction of your magical powers
>You do not lose access to the magic infused in an object but it will be weaker for a few days.
>>
>>47120132
To be fair, i think everybody that abuses Ensoul ignores those lines. I've never seen it acknowledged not even by Anti-Spiral up there.
>>
File: Action packed quest to Detroit.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
Action packed quest to Detroit.png
177 KB, 708x520
>>47120132
>>You do not lose access to the magic infused in an object but it will be weaker for a few days.
Just Real Eater the magic part. Or use Power combinations.
>>
Where is Ensoul from?
>>
>>47120153
If you're trying to start shit with other people, could you please stop using my posts to do it.

Thankyaverymuch.
>>
>>47120175
I'm not getting involved anymore. If you want people to agree with you that something works as such, just fucking be honest about it.

I realize honesty is hard to practice.
>>
>>47120132
>Oh god I'm reflexively groaning.
Yeah, that's pretty much my reaction whenever it gets brought up.

I just wish people would stop fucking using it for literally almost every stupid plan they get.
>>
>>47120175
Real eater can't change a power source, magic abilities remain magic, ki remains ki, weird biology remains weird biology and fiat powers remain fiat powers.
>>
>>47120176
cardcaptor
>>
>>47119960
Not really. They may alter its appearance, though.
>>
>>47120176
Cardcaptor Sakura, which is a pretty nice jump. Especially for magic stuff... and romance, I guess.
>>
>>47120249
Then I Real Eater Real Eater.
>>
>>47120248
It's a Terato/Bancho-tier bandage to hide the flaws in people's bullshit.

>"That doesn't work the way you think it does."
>"You're right, I forgot to Real Eater this thing, hold on."
>"... You're still missing so mu-"
>"No, no. I ate the problem. It's gone."
>"But-"
>"Do not argue with my monstrous shadowy head."
>>
>>47120249
"All powers not bought with cp are lost post jump"
Is what it says in the jump Real Eater is from and Real Eater is not buy able with cp.
>>
>>47120313

Double-check, sweet cheeks. I hate Real Eater, but it's in there. Minus discount, 1000 CP.
>>
>>47120313
Ok wow it is buy able, why is that an option?
>>
>>47120286
How is that affects the source.

>>47120286
What if I had a companion take Real Eater and used Real Eater on my Real Eater so I could Real Eater other things that I couldn't Real Eater before.
>>
>>47120363
Companions don't get discounts.
>>
>>47120363
But how are you going to Real Eater Real Eater without Real Eater to Real Eater Real Eater before Real Eater can Real Eater Real Eater?
>>
>>47120248
Real Eater itself is pretty cool, though. How else are you going to palette swap your Mantra to make a Hope Corgi build, or dance things into shape rather than singing them into completion?
>>
where is the justice league animated series jump
>>
>>47120386
...my head hurts.
Better Real Eater it.
>>
>>47119605
>What are you talking about? The DPP is Red's artifact, not ours.
Boring. I'd rather see yours.
>>
Hey gaiz, what can I Real Eater on my ACU to make it capable of beating Darkseid and Scion.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139 KB, 399x330) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139 KB, 399x330
>>47120153
I...do? People just don't talk to me about Ensoul very often.

As in, at all.

It's true I use Real Eater to incarnate things like the physical ability perks, psychic powers and socialisation perks but I figured it was reasonable because a) it would still be drawing on the same kind of magic for the purposes of making an ability into an object so the power source is still the same and b) it would if anything be equal if not significantly weaker than incarnated magic perks.

Really we mainly used it to create an OCD-fueled catalogue of all our abilities.

I mean, pretty much what >>47120132 said, although my understanding was that the "object" can also be a sort of living being that the magical girls have to fight and beat into being captured in a card.

Hence "cardcaptor"

>>47120311
...is it that bad? I thought the can't change the power source/can't be a stronger ability thing was pretty clear cut. This gives a lot less latitude for changing certain abilities than you might think.

I doubt it's a certain fix for any scenario ever considering the track record of Medaka Box characters at, well, anything.

>>47120267
Gotcha, thanks!

>>47120363
Well logically your companion's Real Eater would have the same limitations as your Real Eater.

So making your giant shadow heads go kissy kissy would end in nothing except maybe the discovery of what your companion's Real Eater tastes like. I forgot if Real Eater heads can even taste things.
>>
>>47120382
You only need 1300 points:

>Minus Origin
>Real Eater [500]
>Companion Import + 600 points from your [1300]
>Real Eater 2
>>
>>47120474
Well first you need to make sure your ACU's also your LoT. Then you use FSS or Zoids to make it a Companion, and give it Real Eater.

And then have it Real Eater Scion and Darkseid's abilities mid-combat.
>>
>>47120474
No
>>
File: 1247594380585.jpg (33 KB, 418x293) Image search: [Google]
1247594380585.jpg
33 KB, 418x293
>Real Eater
>people keep wanting someone else's DPP
>notthisshitagain.jpg
>>
File: PTS.png (125 KB, 1035x720) Image search: [Google]
PTS.png
125 KB, 1035x720
>>47120458
P-pls it's coming.
I've just been busy with Real life and juggling more than one jump at once. And playing vidya too. I'm sorry they're too much fun :c

Here's a new WIP to hopefully hold you over for the next 30 minutes
http://pastebin.com/KYqwUi4i
>>
>>47120536
Don't forget, you're here forever.
What is the DPP, anyway?
>>
>>47120548
>http://pastebin.com/KYqwUi4i
no i was just trying to find the wip earlier thanks though im sorry for rushing you that was not my plan
>>
File: justpretending.jpg (99 KB, 676x485) Image search: [Google]
justpretending.jpg
99 KB, 676x485
>>47120521
>Can only be used on a voluntary target.

Ah, but your next line is-I'll just use it to Real Eat an unwilling target!

"I'll just use it to Real Eat an unwilling-NANI?!"

>The new property must be of a similar type and strength as the old one

And since you seem to think the altered Real Eater would let you stand a chance against those two? Yeah, no.
>>
This thread has been silly active lately. I find myself just skimming it more and more rather than actually reading.
>>
>>47120592
I would also like to know this.
>>
>>47120613
better Real Eat it to make it slow down.

>>47120600
I was being sarcastic, not retarded.
Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>47120485
You would just be switching the 'only changes the effect' to 'only changes the source'. Then transfer both powers to you via Power Transfering. Then use Power Combinations.

Even better: add Stars and Stones to the mix.
Real Eater everything.
>>
File: 2LEWD.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2LEWD.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
>>47120597
>Bang - Bang

Haha, wut.
>>
>>47120548
Hey Spyro, I have a joke for you.
Knock Knock.
>>
I wish we had another perk palette swap ability, to be honest. I don't want to pick up Real Eater, but I want to be able to do shit like switching between different forms of elementalism.
>>
File: HERESY1.jpg (142 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
HERESY1.jpg
142 KB, 400x400
>>47120597
>>47120536
>>47120490
This thread is Heresy!
>>
File: 1409036738482.png (125 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1409036738482.png
125 KB, 800x800
>>47120674
Who's there!

>>47120660
I DIDN'T MEAN THAT. I-IT'S A LASER BEAM POWER YOU CAN SHOOT FROM ANYWHERE I SWEAR
>>
>>47120660
thanks for the good content
>>
File: Heresy and chill.jpg (42 KB, 474x280) Image search: [Google]
Heresy and chill.jpg
42 KB, 474x280
>>47120702
It's a good kind of pain.
>>
>>47120707
Broken Pencil.
>>
File: antispiralconfuse.jpg (21 KB, 425x239) Image search: [Google]
antispiralconfuse.jpg
21 KB, 425x239
>>47120641
...what? No. No, I wasn't talking about changing Real Eater at all.

>Power Transfering

Don't know what that is and don't have that?

>Power Combinations

Don't have that either, that's from YJ isn't it?

>Stars and Stones

Don't have that. Also,

>you can't remove a vulnerability
>You especially can't use it to eliminate said restrictions

>>47120681
That said-if you just want a palette swap ability Smite and Skullgirls both have good options for aesthetic changes.

I swear there was one other perk that let you theme powers too.

>>47120707
Oh. I was confused and scared there for a moment
>>
File: 1377950060904.jpg (33 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1377950060904.jpg
33 KB, 576x432
>>47120735
!!!
>>
File: 1241067531472.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1241067531472.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>47120592
>>47120636
Honestly? It's a device I made way back when jumps like Negima, DC, Fairy Tale, and Megaman Battle Network were all brand new. It was meant to make a computer that would scan, analyze, and dissect magic to break it down to its 'source code' and keep doing this for every setting with magic. Until I find the unifying properties of Magic Itself. Even better, due to its ability as code and the like, it could rewrite the properties of spells and alter them to better suit my needs. A better, much longer description of how I've made/altered it over the years is in the pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/a4ycnQce

As time went on, eventually it branched into being able to analyze the source code of a person. So I could essentially digitize someone, alter how they worked, then pull them back into the physical world. Since I would scan myself and 'backup' my coding in every jump, you can imagine where that led. Eventually there were some people who decided it was omnipotence in a box or something, especially when it started to get into things like 'no coding errors ever' or 'you're uplinked so you have its processing power and its functions literally anywhere' so I could just do this shit on the fly. It's primarily meant as a studying and analysis tool, but hey.

And for some reason because it's not flashy or being used to insta-slaughter Darkseid or other super big things, people lately are insisting it's not even mine and belongs to other people. So yeah, that's been demotivating as shit to see when people try to pin your creativity on someone else.
>>
>>47120772
No Spyro, you were supposed to say "Broken Pencil who?" Oh never mind, it's pointless.
>>
>>47120741
>Don't know what that is and don't have that?
Bleach.

>Don't have that either, that's from YJ isn't it?
Yes.

>you can't remove a vulnerability
>You especially can't use it to eliminate said restrictions

Real Eater that.

At this point of the chain, there are just too many jumps, with too many settings with too many different powers and perks, that the interaction from said powers is going to get really overpowered.
>>
File: red_steel_2_wii_artwork_hero1.jpg (390 KB, 2559x1440) Image search: [Google]
red_steel_2_wii_artwork_hero1.jpg
390 KB, 2559x1440
... I ain't sure exactly what I been missin' the last few minutes.

but I do be knowin' ya'll're soundin' like a pack of coyotes what got int' the peyote.

>>47119145
>>47118821

"Come on down to London town they said. It'll be a nice vacation they said."

"You're fine, Jeremy. We got the gate sealed, and they know how to take care of the rest. We did good."

"Took us'n's ten fekken years to bring down one fukken Hellgate, pardon me for 'avin' my reservations."

>Samurai Jack - Jump 14
Background: Bounty Hunter - "Looks like somethin' this world needs more 'n ever."
Starting Location: North America - "Time t' start huntin'."

Skills & Enhancements:
-Enhanced Senses (Free)
-Regeneration
-Enhanced Stamina
-Marksmanship
-Enhanced Agility
-Indomitable Will
>>
>>47120801
That sounds very shitty, and very likely. I feel for you.

Oh, and I mean the behavior, not the idea itself, that's cool as fuck.
>>
File: low energy bait.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
low energy bait.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>47120801
You do know it's just one asshole, right?
>>
>>47120858
Thread count, at least, looks like it's increased to two.

Plus god knows what's going on in the IRC.
>>
>>47120801
I love it, Red, nice job. But you DO know it's just one shit poster who for some reason has a major hate boner for you, right? You don't have to worry about it.
By the way stealing that idea kay thanks bye.
>>
File: 1385469644966.jpg (156 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
1385469644966.jpg
156 KB, 500x533
>>47120819
I freeze up when it comes to social interaction based jokes anon.
Was that punishment for my silliness
At some point this has to stop
I double crit myself with pointedly punctual puns send help
I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE POINT OF THIS OUT OF MY HEAD
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>47120826
That last spoiler is really hypocritical coming from you of all people when you jump things that aren't meant to be jumped but you could at least actually READ the perks you're citing

>The new property must be of a similar type and strength as the old one

Back to square one.
>>
>>47120876
He's using a Trump baitpost, you think he's actually giving a shit?
>>
>>47120890
>pic
>renamed: Spyro sees cake
>>
Is there a commonly-accepted method of picking next jumps out of a hat? I guess I could just dump the list to a spreadsheet and sort by rand() but curious if this has been solved for.
>>
>>47120890
Okay, let's go with this one then: how are bud light and making love in a canoe similar?
>>
>>47120915
What are you going on about?
>>
File: EvilLittleGirl.png (126 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
EvilLittleGirl.png
126 KB, 303x303
>>47120801
Shortly after its creation I also blatantly stole this and used it for my own chain.
However, I never updated it past "can scan/alter magic", so my version of the DPP is actually weaker than Red's, and can't work with anything that isn't magic.
So, if anyone has the lame uncool version, it's me, because I can't be bothered to update it.

The more you know!

>>47120858
>>47120889

I'm pretty sure it's the SAME asshole, actually.
The attempting to hijack unrelated discussions seems to fit.
>>
>>47120937
Both really fucking close to water.
>>
>>47120937
They're both fucking close to water.
>>
>>47120948
Typically, when one posts a 'this is bait' image, they're accusing the post they're quoting of being bait - unless they're shitposting with said bait images.
>>
>>47120801
Or it could be somebody specifically trying to annoy you. Who would even know what the DPP is unless they'd seen you talk about it? Best not to feed the trolls and ignore it, ASA already said it wasn't him and it doesn't achieve much other than certain elements thinking 'well this'll annoy her so much she'll post about how it's ruined her day' by venting.

Difficult not to vent when something has annoyed you but it does tend to make you a bit of a target.
>>
File: _List of Jumps.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
_List of Jumps.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47120930
There's this. Don't know how up to date it is.
>>
>>47120952
High five!

>>47120930
I pick jumps in blocks: horror block, scifi block, fantasy block, vacation jump, shounen block, etc.
>>
>>47120952
>>47120969
...Well alright, have you heard the tale of the Patrick and his hat?
>>
>>47120937
Oh think I-

>>47120952
>>47120969
Oh
I was completely off base with mine.
I asked a friend and he told me they both can make you vomit
>>
File: 1231557708950.jpg (72 KB, 310x451) Image search: [Google]
1231557708950.jpg
72 KB, 310x451
>>47120889
>spoiler
>mfw
I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GOING TO SAY IT.

>>47120844
>>47120858
The sad thing is I can kind of see where they're coming from. It's admittedly a very powerful tool. It literally lets me go "I decide my magic works like this" and helps me mash together magical systems to get something that meshes with me. With various spell-modifying perks and 'tech-to-magic' and 'magic-to-tech' perks, it gets worse. Then G.I. Joe's 'Tech-to-biotech' means I'm literally magicking up whatever organs and biology I damn well want. But it's not flashy. It's not a god-killer, it's not a big glorious thing, it's not leaving a large footprint. At the end of the day it's a tool. It's an enabling tool, albeit a very very open-ended one.

And it doesn't catch people's eyes when it's a subtle thing. Especially when I don't brag about it. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people would attribute it to someone who throws their weight around? People expect such tools to be more used like "And I alter the code of reality around someone to suck them into a magical black hole", not "okay your normal eyes work fine, but you wanna get a code splice that will let you see in the dark and stuff?"
>>
>>47121016
Phoning a friend never works, Spyry.
>>
>>47120971
No, I meant the person she was talking about was baiting and… Fuck it I did not get any sleep last night, and now I’m being incoherent. IGNORE ME!
>>
>>47120801
Hah.

I remember when Tera/Bancho tried to claim he could do better out of sheer pettiness. That was great - thank you for those laughs even if it was mostly fueling that idiot's incompetence.

I'm assuming that's what ser arseholes >>47119691 and >>47120461 are hoping ASA's doing.
>>
>>47121045
. . . do you need a hug, anon? I give pretty solid hugs.
>>
>>47121045
Gotcha. pardon me then for misinterpreting.
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (27 KB, 634x470) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
27 KB, 634x470
>>47121076
Yes...
>>
File: wwehug_9797r7r8tr8e1345646526.gif (4 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
wwehug_9797r7r8tr8e1345646526.gif
4 MB, 450x253
>>47121116
>>
File: image.jpg (912 KB, 1417x2656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
912 KB, 1417x2656
>>47120979
It says it was updated on 4/17/16. So it's almost a month out of date.
>>
>>47121152
Got a newer version then?
>>
>>47121188
No. However he said he didn't know how up to date it was.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47120839
Arighty. Let's do this.

1 - Franken Fran
2 - Van helsing
3 - Lovecraft
4 - Nechronica
5 - Fallen London
6 - Disney Princess
7 - Barkley's Shut Up & Jam
8 - FFTA
>>
>>47121254
PRINCESS COWBOY!
>>
>>47121254
H'oh boy. Alright, which Disney Villain you guys thinking will best fit this particular story?
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 479x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 479x719
>>47121254
You'll make the cutest princess.
>>
>>47121268
Hades? He's pretty fun.
>>
File: laughing_JoJo.gif (488 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing_JoJo.gif
488 KB, 640x360
>>47121188
I think it's the one on the drive. It goes up to 576. Well 574, they still haven't fixed the duplicated Kingsman and Godhand.

>>47121254
>mfw
>>
>>47121268
No one's quite the villain as Gaston! Plus I can't think of any other Disney Villain where you could get into a shoot out with them.
>>
>>47121311
This.
>>
>>47121325
>>47121325
There's actually a version on the drive? Huh. I just save any relevant pdf's in the thread nowadays.
>>
>>47120915
>Guy uses a picture I don't like while trying to cheer up Red.
>OMG HE'S A MONSTER AND MUST BE A SHITPOSTER TOO
You're a fucking child, straight up.
>>
File: 1422542584206.png (374 KB, 699x492) Image search: [Google]
1422542584206.png
374 KB, 699x492
>>47121254
You’ll do great.
>>47121268
Dr. Facilier.
>>
File: ASchuckle.png (227 KB, 595x496) Image search: [Google]
ASchuckle.png
227 KB, 595x496
>>47121268
Either Alameda Slim or Governer Ratcliffe.

The Horned King would be pretty fun, though.

>>47121333
Oh, and Long John Silver from Treasure Planet if he counts as a villain.
>>
File: s-l300846389943.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300846389943.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>47121254
>>47121265
WHO WILL I BE?
THIS NEW ME I SEE?
MY HEART’S FULL OF SONG,
AND I’M MISSING MY DONG.

WESTERN,
PRINCESS,
I’LL BE,
THE BEST,

PERKS AND ITEMS,
TEN-GALLON DIADEM.

COME RIDE WITH ME,
JUMP-CHAN MADE ME:
WESTERNNNN PRINCESSSSSSS
>>
>>47121391
>Asking a cowboy to be a pirate
>>
>>47121420
Nono, Silver's the pirate. But then again he's already done pirates. Pirates are so last jump.
>>
>>47121265
>>47121282
>>47121311
>>47121325
>>47121333
>>47121386
>>47121408

This is why I torment my characters and Jumpers so.

>>47120839
"Augh. okay, that las' one hurt like dickens but i know I ain't dead. Bastion? Ashe? Anyone?

... WHY IN BLAZIN' HELL'S NAME AM I-"

"You really don't need to yell, you know."

"Waaaiiit a minute."

"Yep, it's me again! I was getting bored - I figured a little bit of this and seeing how your retinue took to it would be fun. The menu's in the corner, everything aaalready laid out.

Do enjoy yourself."

"SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH."

>Disney Princess - Jump 15
Origin: Princess

Perks:
-Sing A Little Song (Free)
-"I Am" Song (Free)
-Secret Messenger
-Tres Belle
-Healing Tears
Equipment & Roles:
-Formal Wear (Free)
-Extra Role (Villain)
-Import

Villains: Hades, Gaston
Hero: Arthur
>>
File: zorgs.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
zorgs.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>47119313
Starcraft - Zerg Route

Brood Leader 100
2 years old
Char
Burrowing
Zerg Form
Willful
Vision
Zerg Rush 300
Essence Spinner 900
Psionic Waveform 1200
Chrysalis 1600
Psionic Node 1900
Hybrid 1500
Slow Evolution 1000

2 years old which is just adorable. Good for the 'not being too brainfucked by zerg memories' as well.

Pretty much the Brood Leader stuff for all the psionics stuff while dipping into the DNA meddling things so hitting all the main bases.

Drawbacks are a hybrid of me (!) who is after me (which would probably be more troubling if I didn't have so much non-DNA related power) and something that makes changing forms a gigantic pain in the arse. Probably going to want to change just once into a human looking form so as to more effectively deal with my hybrid problem.

This may or may not be the same as my last build for this thereby rendering this post a little pointless.
>>
>>47121773
Did the jumpmaker ever say anything about how all the 'number of zerg forces controlled' thing worked between the various perks?
>>
>>47121966
>-I’ve been mum on trying to put down exact numbers regarding ‘number of Zerg controlled’ via certain perks, but there’ve been enough questions asked that I’m just hashing this out as a rough guideline - you don’t need to follow any of it if you don’t want to.

>Vision: 200 supply (average game’s worth) of Zerg units*
>Zerg Rush: 500 supply (2 1/2 game’s worth) of Zerg units*
>Queen + Personal Zerg Strain: 150 supply of Zerg units*

>*all of this taking into account absolutely no psionic bonuses, as controlling that many zerg will take a toll on the mind (it’s why the Overlords are still a thing - they reduce the mental load of all those minds).
>Again. You don’t need to take it as official, please don’t scream at me for restricting you to below Queen of Blades’ level of control. Like I said with the *-note, those numbers aren’t taking into account a few details.
>>
>>47122070
what the fuck's supply
>>
Everybody knows by now to import the Light of Terra into SupCom to give it ACU abilities but are there any other jumps where we should be importing the LoT for maximum value?
>>
>>47122214
>Everybody knows

I didn't, and I'm not going to for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>47122214
One, end this dick-size compensating meme.

Two, I distinctly recall someone going LoT>SupCom>Five Star Stories(?)>FTL>Supernatural (?)>Undertale to get Uber LoT (whose capabilities are maintained by Benefactor fiat via either FTL or Supernatural) as their body.
>>
>>47118215
White Queen of the Unreal plus Avatar Cycle. Guarantees you will see ages of your reincarnations working on and refining your abilities.
>>
>>47122214
Five star stories,sunrider and gurren lagen if you can turn your acu into a mech. Also one of the final fantasy jumps. In order the boosts are as follows, size and weapons, more weapons and such, ability to generate spiral energy and more size boosts(dreadnought engineering)
>>
>>47122275
What exactly did they use in supernatural? I've had a hard time working that part out when I heard someone did that.
>>
>>47122192
It's one of the resources in the game. Unlike Mineral s and Gas, Supply is increased not by harvesting from the environment but by producing special units and structures. Each unit commits a certain amount of Supply that you can't get back until said unit is dead, giving you an effective unit cap.
>>
>>47122214
Elite beat agents, so it can move at the speed of plot. Plus there is that combo about importing into supernatural and then importing it again in undertail, but what they don't mention is that you only ever get one LoT that follows you between jumps so import the smaller version into gear up so that it gets replaced.
>>
>>47122214
Universal Century Gundam. Buy the Psycoframe, together with the size increases you now have over three hundred kilometers of psi-enhancing crystals. A psycommu system a few kilometers wide was strong enough to mind control the entire human species. Imagine what a three hundred kilometer one could do.
>>
>>47122350
>>47122329
>>47122281
Good lord what's next are you psychos going to make it sentient or something?
>>
>>47122301
I think there's a vehicle import. Maybe.

I do recall people having a laugh about there being an entire civilization of mini-Orks in their glovebox waiting for the WAAAAAGH to start.
>>
>>47122401
No. Why would they make their dick sentient.
>>
>>47122414
Wat?
>>
>>47122401
Yes, actually. ALICE System, also from UC Gundam. Makes it a companion. Then I imported it to to have a bunch of other powers, which would scale with its size.
>>
>>47122421
The LoT is their dick.

That is the joke.

Ironically the Jumper to which this statement might actually be literal from a certain point of view and for the loosest possible definition of "dick" has said on numerous occasions he doesn't particularly care about it looking big despite his being sentient, but otherwise it seems like a fairly reasonable assumption.
>>
>>47122401
Well I imported mine as a shopgirl in Kantai collection. So ....yea.
>>
>>47122441
Great now there is an AI capable of designing it's own schematics for its unlimited 3D printer of war.
>>
>>47122350
You know, while that does sound like fun, and I do love the Psychoframe. I think I will just have to go with slowly converting the LoT to being a psychoframe the old fashioned way. I mean I had plenty of time to reverse engineer the psychoframe tech in UC due to the time extending drawback.
>>
>>47122455
Shipgirl*
>>
>>47122414
A sentient dick would be a terrible idea. A sapient dick, though. . . well, I've heard worse ideas.
>>
>>47122421
Think about why most people make it that huge.

Think about why most people want things huge.
>>
>>47122441
>>47122467
Import it to Gumdam Advanced Generation and give it the AGE Device, for further self upgrade potential.
>>
>>47122481
Shopgirls are better anyway, I want to be able to purchase things inside of my waifu.

Hey, maybe stores anthropomorphized as cute girls will be the next big thing in Japan?
>>
>>47122467
But ALICE is a good girl! All she wants is to make her pilot happy, and unlike some AI with goals like that she understands that "making her pilot happy" involves respecting his self-determination and right to choose. She's pretty much the best AI companion you could get.
>>
File: Dakkatitan.jpg (820 KB, 2007x1614) Image search: [Google]
Dakkatitan.jpg
820 KB, 2007x1614
>>47122494
Dakka?
>>
>>47122529
Only if they're orks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.