[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Princess Zelda Quest #10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17
File: Logo.jpg (196 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Logo.jpg
196 KB, 800x450
>You are Princess Zelda, heir to the fallen throne of Hyrule

>Your father, corrupted by Power, died in a coup, your Kingdom shattered in a civil war 10 years ago, the Hero in Green giving his life to ensure you escaped the conflict

>An uneasy peace has returned to the land, but omens of a descent into greater chaos than before loom on the horizon

>You, Zelda Hyrule, have the potential to claim your birthright and restore the Kingdom to what it once was, bring back true peace to the lands. Your path ahead is not set in stone; you must chisel it in yourself. What kind of Legend will you create?

And for reference, pastebin with stats, inventory, and some mechanics:

http://pastebin.com/F0sPZYhK
>>
>>47116536
You look around as you enter the Zora's Domain with Lynna. It's... strangely quiet. You'd think with making such a... loud entrance, someone would at least come by to see what's going on. But it's oddly silent, save the soft sounds of water, slowly creeping on your nerves, the crash of a small waterfall inside being the only thing distracting the more calm, creeping flow. You reach a central area, the Grand Hall of the Zora, and it too is deserted. Empty. Lifeless.

"Th-there's gotta still be folks here, right, Termina?" Lynna asks more fore reassurance than as a legitimate question. She follows you closer as the two of you slowly down a mildly wet flight of stairs, carefully, making sure neither of you slip. Each step echoes through the Grand Hall. "I-I mean, they wouldn't just up and abandon this place without warning, right?"

You recall there being some Zora in Castle Town that mentioned the young woman with you, but they... would certainly have made note of something like this. You hope. A soft groan catches your attention in one of the rooms the bottom of the stairs.

>A. Draw your blade and approach cautiously, it could be a threat
>B. Believe that answers your question, Lynna, we should see if they need help
>C. Call out to it, see how it responds
>D. Something else?
>>
>>47116557
>>A. Draw your blade and approach cautiously, it could be a threat
>>B. Believe that answers your question, Lynna, we should see if they need help

Oh man I was worried you weren't going to run this again.
>>
>>47116557

Approach quietly. We don't know if this is an injured groan or an undead groan.
>>
>>47116557
>D. Send a fairy to scout with our magic rod.
It can still do that, right?
>>
>>47116645
You do not have any fairies available to scout with.
>>
>>47116794
>D. Smash jars and throw rocks and mow lawns
>>
>>47116557
>>
>>47116557
>C. Call out to it, see how it responds
>>
>>47116557
I was almost late for Zelda!
>>
>>47116557
You draw your blade as precaution, but try to stay positive. "I believe that answers your question, Lynna. We should see if they need help... or if that was a less friendly groan."

She sticks closer to you as you both approach a door, shaped somehow like a clam shell. You give it a gentle push, peeking inside... and to your relief, there seems to only be two Zora in there. One seems to be a young boy, the other an elderly gentleman, lying in a shall-shaped bed. The sound of the door opening alerts the younger Zora to your presence, quickly spinning himself around. "Wh-who goes there?" he questions in a somewhat panicked voice, clearly trying to force it to sound deeper than it actually is. "I warn you, I have a weapon!" You notice him reach for a slingshot, his body trembling.

>A. Open the door and try to calm the Zora
>B. Sheathe your sword, he's no threat to either of you
>C. Let Lynna do the talking
>D. Something else?
>>
>>47117011
>>A. Open the door and try to calm the Zora
>>
>>47117011
>>A. Open the door and try to calm the Zora
>>B. Sheathe your sword, he's no threat to either of you
>>
>>47117011
>>
>>47117011
>>
>>47117011

>shall-shaped bed
shell-shaped?
>>
>>47117011
>C. Let Lynna do the talking
>>
File: FairyQ1.png (301 KB, 799x626) Image search: [Google]
FairyQ1.png
301 KB, 799x626
>>47116794
>>47116806
>>
File: FairyQ2.png (401 KB, 799x626) Image search: [Google]
FairyQ2.png
401 KB, 799x626
>>47117239
>>
>>47117011
You sigh out in relief, returning your blade to its sheath and slowly opening the door. The Zora pulls back on the slingshot as he sees the door open, but calms slightly when you show yourself. "...H-Hylians?" he questions quietly, tone sounding much younger and more normal.

"We mean no harm." you state, hands visible and away from any equipment. "Sorry to have startled you, young one."

"Wh-what are you doing here?" he asks in the same forced masculine voice. "Are... did Tijo and Toto finally get help?"

Your confused expression is all the answer he needs. He lowers the slingshot, trembling. The elderly Zora looks up from his bed. "Nelea... visitors...?" he questions in a pained voice, struggling to move.

"Grandfather, you must rest!" he demands, rushing back to the elder's side.

You and Lynna enter slowly, the boy carefully watching your movements.

>A. What exactly happened here? Why is this place deserted?
>B. Elder Zora, you seem ill, do you need any assistance?
>C. Let Lynna speak her piece before you move on to questions of your own
>D. Something else?
>>
>>47117499
Sure, we can wait in line.
>>
>>47117499
>>
>>47117499
>B. Elder Zora, you seem ill, do you need any assistance?
>>
>>47117499
>>
>>47117499
>>C. Let Lynna speak her piece before you move on to questions of your own
>>
File: Elderly_Zora.png (140 KB, 383x400) Image search: [Google]
Elderly_Zora.png
140 KB, 383x400
>>47117499
You move back. "Lynna, looks like these are the only Zora here. Best chance you'll have at getting to the bottom of this mystery right now."

"Ah, r-right!" she replies nervously, heading over. "I am... we... e-er... sorry to intrude like this. But... there seems to be something wrong with... the river..."

The boy gives her a silent, judging look, as the elderly Zora forces himself up. The kid protests, but his grandfather wants none of it. "Something is wrong indeed... where are you from, Miss?"

"I'm... Lynna, from Gaebora Town, to the south. The river flowing to it has been poisoned or... something. It's making people sick, killing the fish..."

"And has been going on for a week?" the aged Zora asks.

Lynna nods, surprised. "Y-yes... has it been happening here too?"

He looks down sorrowfully, coughing. "We should... should have noticed sooner. There's... something up river, in the Temple dedicated to Nayru. We sent a scouting party earlier, but never heard back from them. We-" his coughs become rougher, the boy urging the elderly Zora to lay back down.

Nelea continues, "...we started seeing our members become ill, the water had this... bitter taste to it. Our King told us to evacuate to the colony up north, but some of us decided to stay behind and try to find the cause of this. Our numbers... dwindled. Only myself, Grandfather, Tijo and Toto remained here up until a few days ago... Tijo and Toto leaving to find help."

>A. Has this happened before? Is there anything that could help ease your grandfather's pain, Nelea?
>B. Has anyone suspicious shown up in the last week or so, headed in the direction of the Temple?
>C. Explore the place a bit, see what other information you can gather from the area
>D. Something else?
>>
>>47118115
>B. Has anyone suspicious shown up in the last week or so, headed in the direction of the Temple?
>>
>>47118115
>>B. Has anyone suspicious shown up in the last week or so, headed in the direction of the Temple?
>>
>>47118115
>A. Has this happened before? Is there anything that could help ease your grandfather's pain, Nelea?
Infoinfoinfoinfo
>>
>>47118115
>>B. Has anyone suspicious shown up in the last week or so, headed in the direction of the Temple?
>>
File: tf.jpg (25 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
25 KB, 800x522
>>47118115
Okay, most pressing question first. "Nelea, has anyone suspicious shown up in the last week or so, headed in the direction of the Temple?"

"I... I dunno... there might have been?" His voice wavers between the forced deeper sound and his clearly more natural speaking voice. "What kind of suspicious?"

You take a moment to think. "Well... anyone who has an association with Masks. As strange as it may sound, this is not the first time I've heard of someone messing with the Temples. The Great Fairy Temple near Kakoriko, the Temple of Farore near Ordon Town, and the Temple of Hylia in Castle Town-"

Lynna gives you a strange look at the mention of that last one, curious and slightly... uneasy, somehow. The elderly Zora pushes himself up again. "There... was... a man. Yes... someone arrived, wished to visit the Temple, make... an offering..." He coughs harshly again, but continues once the fit is over. "He... did have masks..."

"Masks... plural?" Oh. Oh this isn't good. Okay, now that you know... "Sir, what do you yourself need? Has this happened before, and might be there some way to ease your illness?"

"Fresh... fresh water..." he wheezes out. "What... is your name?"

"Termina." you state, getting closer. Fresh water... damn, your bottle is full of Poe.

"Are... you offering to help us?"

>A. Of course, I shall help however I can
>B. I have my own business with the Fairy Temple
>C. Is there anything else you can recall about the man with masks? Anything at all?
>D. Ask about something else (what?)
>>
>>47118717
>C. Is there anything else you can recall about the man with masks? Anything at all?
>>
>>47118717
>>
>>47118717
>>
>>47118717
>>A. Of course, I shall help however I can
>>B. I have my own business with the Fairy Temple
>>C. Is there anything else you can recall about the man with masks? Anything at all?
>>
>>47118717
>>A. Of course, I shall help however I can
>>C. Is there anything else you can recall about the man with masks? Anything at all?
>>
>>47118717
"Of course. I have my own business with the Temple's Great Fairy, but I shall help you however I can." you state clearly, giving a gentle smile to the two Zora.

The elder smiles back. "Hyrule... needs more people like you."

"May I ask one more thing of you, sir?" With his nod of approval, you question, "The man with Masks... is there anything else you could tell me about him? Any features that stand out, anything at all?"

He thinks for a moment. "Hrmn... he was... he was always smiling, but... something was off about his grin. He... just didn't seem right..."

A man with masks that smiles a lot... going to commit that to memory as best you can. "Thank you, sir. I will return, after making sure whatever dark force plaguing the Temple of Nayru has been vanquished."

With that promise, you move to leave the room. Lynna comes after you, asking you to stop for a moment. "Miss Termina... are you truly going there on your own? Are you seriously taking on a Temple infested with Goddesses know what kind of monsters and beasts are in there?"

"I've done it twice before. I will succeed." you assure her, turning back to head off. "For the sake of Hyrule."

She stares at you for a moment as you walk, then looks back at the Zora. "...let me help you. My home depends on this too."

>A. Like you implied, such a task is very dangerous, are you sure you can handle this?
>B. You should stay here and help
>C. All right, but don't fall behind
>D. Something else?
>>
>>47119290
>>A. Like you implied, such a task is very dangerous, are you sure you can handle this?
>>
Just curious, what are the rules for quests now that they have their own board?
>>
>>47119290
>>A. Like you implied, such a task is very dangerous, are you sure you can handle this?
>>
>>47119290
>A. Like you implied, such a task is very dangerous, are you sure you can handle this?

>>47119335
it's a trial board, so no one has to move yet
>>
>>47119290
>>
>>47119290
>>
>>47119361
>it's a trial board, so no one has to move yet
Isn't /tg/ and every board that isn't in the group with /b/ and such on the bottom of every page technically still a trail board?
>>
>>47119422
I don't think so?
>>
>>47119290
Best girl must come along.
>>
File: Marin-manga.jpg (128 KB, 690x600) Image search: [Google]
Marin-manga.jpg
128 KB, 690x600
>>47119290
"Like you implied, such a task is quite dangerous. Are you sure you want to go through with this? Do you believe you can handle yourself?" you ask rather bluntly. No point in sugar-coating this.

To your surprise, she laughs. "I might not look it, but I assure you, I can handle myself. And hey, you're one to talk. You might dress like some kind of adventurer, but... how old are you, nineteen, twenty?"

"Sixteen." you again give bluntly.

Her eyes widen. "Only sixteen...?" She places her hands on her hips. "Well, you're barely an adult! Don't you be acting all high and mighty towards your elders, missy!"

Elders...? "Forgive me for asking, but how old are you, Lynna?"

"Twenty-four." she replies with a nod, arms now crossed in front of her chest. "So don't you be all second-guessing me."

24? She... doesn't really look it. Or act it, you're starting to see. Still... "Then forgive me for that, Miss Lynna. Let us be off."

You hurry along with her, the girl sticking closer, trying to make some conversation. Basic at first, just informing her of where you've lived, what you've done, catching her up to speed on your accomplishments. When it's finally her turn... "Do you have any skills you excel at, Miss Lynna?"

Showing off the Hookshot again, she replies, "This lil' fellow here has helped me a lot in a few of the town festival games. In fact, you could call me a real pro at a lot of games and events." she gives proudly. "I love fishing, too. Great hobby of mine, but I guess everyone back home tend to pick up the skill sooner or later."

Not exactly combat skills... but good ones to have nonetheless, you guess. "Anything else?"

Her expression becomes more stern. "...actually, before you said you went to the Temple of Hylia, in Castle Town, right?"

"Correct."

She seems... nervous. "Are you, um, a follower of them, or...?"

>A. No, but they did need help
>B. I do not agree with their beliefs, if that's what you're asking
>C. What if I am?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>47120123
>>
>>47120123
>>
>>47120123
>>A. No, but they did need help
>>
>>47120123
>>
>>47120123
> They are followers of me.
But actually
>>
>>47120123
>C. What if I am?
Yeah, what if?
>>
>>47120239
>They are followers of me.
We don't know that yet. Considering Zelda's been publically missing in action for ten years, I doubt there's discussion on whether or not Zelda actually is the reincarnation of the mother goddess Hylia.
>>
>>47120123
>A. No, but they did need help. Besides, I'm a follower of the mighty Wind Fish.
>>
>>47120123
>>
File: Gossip_Stone.png (40 KB, 200x159) Image search: [Google]
Gossip_Stone.png
40 KB, 200x159
>>47120123
"No, but they did need my help." you respond calmly. "A phantom was haunting their lower levels, monsters were appearing as well." You reveal to her the Mask of Truth you acquired there. "This was embedded inside a Skulltula, altering the creature horribly. Within the Temple of Farore, a Wolfos seemed to be corrupted by something similar. Took on a partial appearance of a Deku Scrub, the 'source' of the corruption on its face. It made such... awful sounds..."

"I-I see..." Lynna responds, slight tone of embarrassment in her voice. "S-sorry..."

"I can tell that you yourself do not seem to agree with those people, though." Can't fool you on that part.

She flinches. "...is it that obvious?"

You nod slowly, finally exiting the Zora's Domain proper, the sky cloudier than it was before. "You apparently aren't the first. Viol mentioned he knew of someone who... disagreed with them."

"...w-well, they're just... wrong." she adds with a pout. "Hylia isn't more important than the Goddesses."

You... decide against pressing this topic any further. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice something peculiar. A Gossip Stone.

>A. ...well, you do have the Mask of Truth, give it a shot
>B. It can wait, hurry along
>C. Something else?
>>
>>47120733
>>
>>47120733
We don't need to whack it?
>>
>>47120733
>>A. ...well, you do have the Mask of Truth, give it a shot
>>
>>47120733
>>
>>47120733
Damn router died on me
>>
>>47120733
>B. It can wait, hurry along
>>
File: Octorok-Art.png (2 MB, 1428x1869) Image search: [Google]
Octorok-Art.png
2 MB, 1428x1869
>>47120733
All right, let's give this a shot. You approach the stone with the Mask of Truth on, pulling out your sword, and giving the stone a good whack. It laughs, and then tells you in words heard in secret...

"Boing-oing! Rumor holds that the late King of Hyrule had eyes for more than just his Queen, eyes locked with those of a ruby red..."

...you step back from the stone, not quite sure what to make of that. Your mind is suddenly filled with uncomfortable thoughts, a strange sense of doubt filling your skull. You remove the mask and hurry along, Lynna giving you a confused look. "What... er, what was that about?"

"Gossip like that should be kept a secret." you reply flatly, cheeks turning a little red.

Lynna tilts her head curiously, about to make a comment, but a sound alerts you both to danger ahead, quieting her. Something in the water... an Octorok. Might be more ahead.

>A. Knock back its attack with your shield!
>B. Zas, take 'em out!
>C. Crossbow time!
>D. Avoid it, you're in a hurry
>E. Something else?
>>
>>47121339
Kek
>C. Crossbow time!
>>
>>47121339
>>C. Crossbow time!
>>
>>47121339
>A. Knock back its attack with your shield!
>>
>>47121339
>D. Avoid it, you're in a hurry
>>
>>47121339
>D
>>
>>47121339
>>C. Crossbow time!
>>
Rolled 10, 2, 6 = 18 (3d10)

Okay, roll me 2d10, best of three. DC is 4 for both.
>>
Rolled 8, 7 = 15 (2d10)

>>47121664
>>
Rolled 8, 3 = 11 (2d10)

>>47121664
>>
Rolled 9, 5 = 14 (2d10)

>>47121664
>>
Rolled 7, 8 = 15 (2d10)

>>47121664
>>
>>47121678
>>47121741
>>47121755
Damn, Princess.

Writing...
>>
>>47121765
Don't fuck with Zelda!
>>
File: Hookshot_(The_Wind_Waker).png (39 KB, 189x197) Image search: [Google]
Hookshot_(The_Wind_Waker).png
39 KB, 189x197
>>47121339
"Stay back. Use your Hookshot when you can, but follow my lead." you tell the older woman, drawing your Crossbow. The Octorok appears out of the water, spitting a rock about the size of your fist out. You and Lynna manage to dodge aside, with you quickly countering with a Crossbow bolt to the monster's face. Thankfully the creatures are fairly weak, and can be disposed of quickly. The monster jumps up in a panic, then floats on the water, disappearing in a puff of blackened mist. It leaves behind... oh hey! Something to help heal you up!

...and it's going to float down into the water. Damn it.

You're about to just leave it be, when Lynna quickly catches it via Hookshot, pulling it back and handing it over to you with a pleasant smile. "I might not have much experience fighting monsters, but I can definitely catch a bit of treasure like that." she states proudly. "Hah, you should see me at the Claw Game though..."

You can't help but smile at that. The two of you make your way forward. Still more Octoroks ahead...

>A. Same as before, Crossbow them! You've still got nine bolts left!
>B. Conserve ammo, bounce back their attacks with your shield!
>C. Sword Beam!
>D. Zas, take 'em down!
>E. You're both good, just keep moving
>F. Something else?

Hearts: [6/6]
>>
>>47122072
>>C. Sword Beam!
>>
>>47122072
>>B. Conserve ammo, bounce back their attacks with your shield!
>>
>>47122072
>>
>>47122072
>C. Sword Beam!
>>
>>47122072
>>
>>47122072
>>
Rolled 9, 2, 8 = 19 (3d10)

Okay, roll me 3d10, best of three. DC is 5.
>>
Rolled 9, 2, 3 = 14 (3d10)

>>47122340
>>
Rolled 7, 1, 10 = 18 (3d10)

>>47122340
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 6 = 14 (3d10)

>>47122340
Ooooh-rah!
>>
>>47122351
>>47122359
>>47122372
Oh wow. Well, writing...
>>
>>47122072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmiEZY9wldE

"Three left. Let's do this!" You put away your crossbow and raise your shield. The first Octorok spits a fist-sized rock at you, which you carefully push back with your shield, bouncing it off and knocking it right back at the monster. It falls, vanishing in the same puff of mist as the one before.

You're almost too slow to bounce back the second shot aimed at you, with the rock breaking on your shield. But with the next one, you manage a far better counter, pushing back both rocks blasted at you, right back at the Octoroks that fired them. And... hey! One of them seems to drop some crossbow bolts! Lynna skillfully brings them to you, restoring your supply.

The two of you press on, towards the now-visible Temple entrance. The building has two doorways on either side of a flowing waterway, leading into a small circular pool in the front. Above the three entrances are the symbols of Nayru, it seems, or could be the symbol for the Zora themselves. Getting harder to tell with the darkening clouds. As you approach, you can spot something by the edge of a pool. Looks like a Zora...

And he's quite clearly deceased. He's not moving, and the smell... he must have died quite some time ago.

Lynna lets out a soft gasp of shock as she spots him too, her body trembling.

>A. See if you can find what killed him, might be a warning
>B. Get him out of the water, any who know of him will want to know what happened, and it's better than letting him rot in the river...
>C. ...this is fishy. Stay alert.
>D. Something else?
>>
>>47122947
>>
>>47122947
>B. Get him out of the water, any who know of him will want to know what happened, and it's better than letting him rot in the river...
>>
>>47122947
>>
>>47122947
Heheh, fishy.
>>
How about one more roll of 1d10, best of three? DC is 4.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>47123161
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>47123161
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>47123161
Well I guess..
>>
File: no idea.jpg (69 KB, 381x392) Image search: [Google]
no idea.jpg
69 KB, 381x392
>>47123169
>>47123181
>>47123209

I'm actually more impressed it wasn't three 10s.

Writing...
>>
>>47123254
Can't win 'em all, hopefully that's good enough eh?
>>
File: riverzora_by_elliot3d-d7j37ev.png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
riverzora_by_elliot3d-d7j37ev.png
2 MB, 1536x2048
>>47122947
You approach the Zora's corpse slowly, ready to reach for your sword. Ugh... the smell, it's awful. You give the body a tug out of the water...

...and something tugs back.

You quickly grab the corpse as hard as you can and pull with all your strength. You free the Zora from the river andWHAT IS THAT?!

The scaled monster seems to scream and roar at you, taking a swipe in your direction and forcing you to fall back. You almost instinctively slash at it across the chest, causing it to back off slightly and try to move away. You don't let it. You stab at the creature again, and again, and again. Until it stops moving. And then once more for good measure. Your heart is racing. You try to move back to the Zora, legs trembling with each step. You see on his face... a frozen look of terror, despair, and... possibly betrayal. Across his chest is a deep set of clawmarks... and slightly chewed areas.

"Z...zard..." a pained, disfigured, creeping voice breathes out. You quickly turn back. The... the monster speaks. "Fr...free..." It starts to... dissolve, but not burst into a puff of black mist like others. It leaves behind... a horribly disfigured body of a normal Zora.

Lynna stares at the two poor souls in shock, taking a step back. "What... what was... that thing, it's a Zora?!"

You speak a quiet prayer to the Goddesses on behalf of him, then look to Lynna. She's... traumatized. You can tell she's close to screaming. Distant thunder rolls through the sky, drops of rain begin falling.

>A. ...I won't ask you to come any farther if you can't, but I'm heading in there. I need to stop this, sooner rather than later
>B. Try to comfort her, this... couldn't be easy for anyone
>C. You two should go back for a bit, rest up
>D. Something else?
>>
>>47123795
>>A. ...I won't ask you to come any farther if you can't, but I'm heading in there. I need to stop this, sooner rather than later
>>
>>47123795
>A. ...I won't ask you to come any farther if you can't, but I'm heading in there. I need to stop this, sooner rather than later
>>
>>47123795
>>
>>47123795
Shit, that's pretty disturbing.
>>
>>47123795
>>
>>47123795
>>
File: zelda_by_aditya777-d6nhzo3.jpg (277 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
zelda_by_aditya777-d6nhzo3.jpg
277 KB, 620x877
>>47123795
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3FIndAsmdg

You wipe away the blood from your sword, willfully forcing your hand not to tremble as you do. You step towards the woman, and she flinches. Deep breath, Zelda... this... wasn't going to be easy for anyone. "...they're at peace now. Better than... whatever happened to that one."

Lynna holds herself, still trembling, eyes locked on the ground to avoid looking at the corpses. "...are there more?"

"I... I haven't a clue." you admit. "But there will be if something isn't done here." You walk over to her and place your hand on her shoulder. "I... will not ask you to come any further if you can't. No one would hold it against you." You glance at the entrance. "...but I'm heading in there. I have to. I... I NEED to stop this, sooner rather than later." The rain is really starting to fall, it's not just droplets anymore. "...you should get somewhere safe, away from the storm."

As you let go and try to leave, Lynna grabs your arm. Her eyes shoot up with renewed determination. "...I'm sticking with you. If that... if that's what'll happen to Zora... then... I... I won't let it happen to my home. I can't."

A smile appears on your lips. "If you're sure."

"I'm probably crazy for saying this, but I am." she replies nervously, but manages to smile back at you.

"Then let's go. To save your home. To save Hyrule."

>Secret Princess Zelda Quest #10 END
>Twitter account is @KatoQm, will have status updates there
>Got some questions for the QM? Suggestions? Throw them at ask.fm/QMKato and I'll try to answer them as best I can

All right folks, that's it for this thread. I'll be around for a short while for questions and such, but wife and I do have some plans for dinner. Did y'all have fun with this one?
>>
>>47124178
Thanks for running! It was fun indeed, looking forward to seeing what's going on with these Zora.
>>
>>47124178
Thanks for the thread Kato
>>
>>47124178

Thanks for the run, Kato!

It's kinda easy to forget how horrifying corruption or possession can be when there's a lot of video game writers out there that seem to lean on it heavily as a plot device (*cough* Metzen *cough*). We're pretty used to playing big heroes who have been acclimated to such things, or who are ready to kill hostiles at a moment's notice, but it's easy to forget that it can be pretty traumatic to a person who hasn't even fought a goblin or an octorok.
>>
>>47124178
Thanks for running.
>>
>>47124178
Always boss
>>
>>47124215
>>47124261
>>47124285
>>47124313
>>47124794
Thanks for playing!

I was trying to be careful with showing how some monsters could seem to people less familiar with them, especially ones as monstrous and unnatural as what happened to that Zora.

Any thoughts on Lynna, other comments of concerns?
>>
>>47125742
Hopefully she'll need to do more than pick up items in the temple but I like her so far
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.