[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your character a gigolo? How so I stop rampant gigiloism in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 1434851639242.png (5 MB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
1434851639242.png
5 MB, 1131x1600
Is your character a gigolo? How so I stop rampant gigiloism in my character?
Post your characters please
>>
>>47107180
>How so I stop rampant gigiloism in my character?
Don't play a bard?
>>
>>47107180
Remember that STDs are a thing.
>>
>>47107180
is this the most famous portrait on tg jesus is everywhere
>>
>>47107215
>NOT COLLECTING STD LIKE MEDAL
>>
>>47107180
I'm just a so so gigolo so DM allows it
>>
>>47107215
Not necessarily. All of the serious STDs are a fairly modern thing, mostly originating in Asia, Africa, and America.

If your setting is in pre 1500s Europe, you're probably good to go fucking all the whores you want.
>>
>>47108470
Really?
>>
>>47108529
Yup. Just stuff it in there any way you like. No chance something could go wrong.
>>
>>47108529
Yup. The first major outbreak of an STD ws in the late 1490s, from syphilis brought back by sailors who fucked brown sluts in the Americas. came from Central America.

Genital herpes came later, probably from Africa. AIDS came only about 35 years ago from the nigs too.
>>
>>47107180

Well, as long as you're not getting paid for it, you're just a playa. So...don't charge?

Not sure that'd work for our party; we kind of budget around our bard's surplus income by this point.
>>
Dominique Ironwood, a male dwarf druid born to a brothel worker and raised by a Drow he sees as his biological mother(Because his own actually died in childbirth); his entire lower half is comprised of wood. This came about at a result of having fucked everything across the countryside.

Poor bastard lost his dick to a dragoness brothel madame, the last bit of original flesh to remain below the waist. His duty was to get a branch of organically grown ironwood from the first ironwood tree and replace his dick with it.

Due to his 6 CHA, I played him asking others if they knew where to find a chunk of original ironwood by having him ask "Have you seen my penis?" instead of asking"Do you know where I can find some OG Ironwood?"

About 3/4ths the way into the campaign the party would arrive at a lone blacksmiths house near the sea, and Dominique would locate a chunk of that wood in the lumber pile. With his new wooden cock he would pick up where he left off, but still accompany the party in their exploits.
>>
>>47108626
>AIDS came only about 35 years ago from the nigs
>not the gubmint
>>
File: 1418608460755[1].gif (466 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1418608460755[1].gif
466 KB, 500x281
>>47107180
I'll start off with one of those trigger warnings that are so popular nowadays: my view of society, civilization and humanity as a whole is very unegalitarian and highly pragmatic. Proceed as you wish.

Why did civilizations arise? Quite simply to offer men (yes, men. Not humanity, men) a way to protect their goods and property in an effective way. Agriculture, the first step towards civilization, is impossible without either the right to property nor a government that protects that right of property infinitely more effectively than an individual would be able to. But these possessions don't just include farmland, but all possessions of men... including for a very long time women. One could say that women are a very large reason for why society exists, not because they contribute to it but because they are protected by it (and let's be honest, until feminism convinced them otherwise women never really minded this protection).

Assuming a society is very rigid about protecting right to property, a giggolo or ladies' man is seen as little more than a thief. Now create a religion, philosophy or perhaps simply a political belief that considers the right to ownership the ultimate expression of humanity, the ultimate mastery of the civilized over the uncivilized. Denying another his right to property would be akin to one of the higher forms of blasphemy and punished accordingly.

This prevents the bard from fucking the Duke's wife, as her pussy game ain't good enough to risk being burned to death for. But what about that single barwench every fucking tavern somehow seems to have? Well, she's unclaimed but the more men she allows inside her, the lower her worth becomes on the marriage market. Simply make these single women act with their own worth in mind. A barmaid is easy, but the average woman on the streets would very carefully guard her chastity, as marriage is the only way to secure protection and income.
>>
File: raistlin__s_eye_by_lahara.jpg (70 KB, 310x299) Image search: [Google]
raistlin__s_eye_by_lahara.jpg
70 KB, 310x299
>>47107180
Before you seduce anyone, try having a complete conversation first. This will begin to show you how disgustingly banal most people are on the inside. Their bodies may be pert and young, but their souls are masses of maggots and rotten offal.
>>
File: 1280x720-4UC.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-4UC.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>47107180
Consider that there will come a day when youth will pass away. What will they say about you?
>>
File: 135468323456.jpg (81 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
135468323456.jpg
81 KB, 500x375
>>47113482
>daily reminder that you are giving this advice to the same guys whose bodies are pert and young but whose minds are rotting and full of shit.
>>
File: 3e5fddddf8bccad491c030f30c34328d.jpg (917 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
3e5fddddf8bccad491c030f30c34328d.jpg
917 KB, 1000x1333
>>47107180
Can't help you there buddy.
>>
File: Picture 2.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
>>47113571

When the end comes, I know they'll say, "Just a gigolo" as life goes on without me.
>>
File: rattle.jpg (78 KB, 471x532) Image search: [Google]
rattle.jpg
78 KB, 471x532
>>47111223
Shut up, nerd.

Women are majestic creatures and I'm going to bone as many of them as possible.
>>
>>47114518
Come on, you know there's nothing pert about any of us. We're just as ugly on the outside.
>>
>>47107180
My character is chem-gelded, so kind of above such base urges. But also a complete slut for headpats.
>>
>>47111046
5/7 quality shitpost.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.