[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 4
File: megatower.jpg (495 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
megatower.jpg
495 KB, 1920x1080
Rolled 37 (1d100)

Last time some more trade. Finally catastrophe occurred when a reaver showed up who was then bribed to go away with teen love stories. After that expansion was the order of the day. People were recruited and infrastructure was expanded. Some research went down and finally we built our first behemoth. We also discovered some think tanks and a faction who had some tech we would like to have. Sadly the attempt to communicate with said factions hasn't been going well.

Also our CEO pissed off our top engineer and terrible terrible things happened. So a lesson was learned by everyone else from the CEO. Do NOT piss off Ginny or else.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47103680
Last Thread: archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46988834/

>Turn 65
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 23 Resource.
>>>Pop 2280
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(1.1k Preemo)
>>>>>Food: Very Good
>>>>>Water: Good
>>>>>Morale: Good
>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>Health: Good
>>>>>Armaments: Average
>>>>>Fuel: 'radiant'
>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>Reputation: Notso Juicy Target
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2.
>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(limited). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(limited).
>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat.
>>
File: 1459729478729.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459729478729.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47103707
I vote we put some resources into adding those drugs and meds to the trade rout.

Also random thought/question. Would it be hard to make a stock pile of meat to force a trade? I was thinking one way to get into talk from the valley would be to have some stuff they would want. Then force the zombies and monsters into a Lets Make A Deal to let us past or just talk to the mutants.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47103707
Alright, it's time to put those stockpiled drugs and stuff to good use.

>>>>>H. Your choice
Just as planned, give the CEO the supplies we stocked up last time and then have him start diplomacing the artillery raiders
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47103895
+1
>>
>>47104026
Fuck me. FATEPOINT
>>
>>47104026
Dammit anon...
fate point
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>47104026
Fuck I had a feeling and I was hoping it was gonna the be first post for that bonus.
>>
>>47104026
Fatepoint.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47103895
....not hard if its fish. Otherwise your gonna need to hunt a lot. As for Lets made A Deal that would depend on your luck.

>>47104026
Fatepoint used.

Despite our stocked up goods the raiders were completely silent. Utterly ignoring the CEO who tried to get them to talk or make a deal with them.

>Turn 66
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 23 Resource.
>>>Pop 2280
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(limited). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(limited).
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47104198
>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>
>>47104198
"That didn't work either CEO. Maybe it was just bad luck.

Should we keep our distance or try again? We don't want to offend them."
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47104198
Whelp that could of been worse.

Put some resources into adding those drug, meds and other random goods we can make to the trade rout. O and make kids toys for the burger place. To get them early onto our side.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47104269
Yeah, if we can't get the Arty Bandits we might as well still get good ties with Bandit City by improving the trade route.

Vote
>>
>>47104306
Dear Dice Goddess,

I hope you are well. I write this because I have a question for you. Do you like trading or is it the food toy for kids?

-Signed Bewildered Player.
>>
>>47104306
I REALLY hope this means we get good ties with the arty bandits too.

>>47104371
We shall heed her advice well, it is wise advice since we are in fact a megacorp.
>>
>>47104306
Looks like our CEO is not just a Lord of war but also a Drug Lord.
>>
>>47104306
Fuck yeah
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47104306
CEO orders for the trade with the bandit city to be improved. Now drugs are being run in bulk to the bandit city as well other medical supplies and goods. As it turns out and much to the CEO's surprise the bandits have a VAST hunger for MORE drugs and they consume them with great speed!

Beyond that we got lucky. Bane Company and our own surveyors managed to find an old railway tunnel that is located near our tower and leads close to where the bandit city Preemo is. We soon constructed a train to run back and forth further enhancing our trade route.

Income has been boosted to 4 resources and 1 loot per a turn. Trade Route with Preemo is now considered Matured.

Bulk good purchases are now available for both sides.
>>
>>47104741

>Turn 67
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 28 Resource. 1 loot.
>>>Pop 2280
>>
Rolled 63, 11, 27 = 101 (3d100)

>>47104759
>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47104741
Aw yeah, also >>47104247
*dialogue

>>47104759
>Action
Celebrate! Break out 2 resources and 1 loot to commemorate this great corporate success (also to improve our pop and morale)

>>47104774
Okay anon, you really want to improve armaments so I'm listening. Any specifics?
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>47104774
Oops, wrong one.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47104247
"They appear to be isolationist outside of their raiding and desire to acquire niche goods. IF we can acquire enough of the niche goods they are interested in they MIGHT choose to come to us...maybe."
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47104759
Sweet.

>>47104783
Yeah I will back the loot use.

I would to then gather meat to get temp peace with the valley to talk to the think tank some how. If not see if we can buy the gear we need with our resources.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47104783
I'll back this
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47104783
+1
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>47104783
A celebration was had and a party went down hard! Or as hard as a corporate party can get down anyway. Thankfully instead of being so drull or dealings with the bandits paid off in regards to PARTY HARD PEOPLE!

Maybe a little too hard. Given that an entire turn went by before people started sobering up and waking up with massive migraines.

>Turn 68
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 30 Resource. 1 loot.
>>>Pop 2280
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(1.2k Preemo)
>>
>>47105113
Hope they also woke up with massive knockups too. We need more employee's people, get busy!
>>
>>47105113
Alright new turn. CEO and Bobo, what gear do we need to improve ammo and get those tanks built faster? We have 30 resources there has to be something we can get with our connections.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47105113
Give the engineer 1 loot and 5 resources and tell her she can have a "fun day" at the workshop and has the tek bandits at their disposal. Let's smooth relations out, and maybe the engy will make something cool!
>>
>>47105221
Voting for this
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47105221
Backing this
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47105221
Vote
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47105221
"So...whats the plan?"

"I am thinking super tanks."

"Hm what type?"

"Hm...what designs do we have again?"

"Uh..."

"Hm..."

"We don't have any do we?"

"Nope."

"...Well this is going to be fun. Good thing we have so many resources to waste on experimental types."

"Man I fucking KNEW I should of spent more time memorizing blueprints.."
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47105490
Experments are underway. Please do not pay attention to accidental explosions or power surges. I assure you everything is perfectly safe!

"OH GOD MY ARM MY ARM ITS GONE-"

Please ignore any unregistered broadcasts. They are merely a system glitch.

"GLITCH MY ASS OH GOD WE LOST FRED-"

Activating passkeys for required access to comm channels. Everything else was merely a glitch.

>Turn 69
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 29 Resource. 1 loot.
>>>Pop 2280
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47105534
Alright, so while the Engy is having fun improving our armaments or making super tanks, let's try one more time to win those Arty bandits.

Once again, and now that we have a SHIT ton more resources, let's convert yet more of them into drugs and stuff. Double, no TRIPLE what we made before. As much Niche stuff as we can get and trade for it if we need it!

We're gonna stockpile niche stuff like crazy and win those arty raiders
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47105534
I guess trade action to see what we can buy. We got a crap ton of resources.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47105581
Let's do it.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>47105602
I want this instead.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47105602
Eh, alright, let's do the trade action. Time to go to the market!
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47105602
Sure, vote.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47105602
Available Places.

Black Bazaar
Preemo Market
Caravan Meet
Sneaking Secret Shop

These are the four trade places available. Black Bazaar has mutants, bots, bandits, and worse. Preemo Market is a bandit market. Caravan meet is a place wear caravans and factions can gather for trade. The last option is one that can only be found by luck but never sought. All four are available for trade for this turn. The stuff available is a very wide range.
>>
>>47105798
>Caravan Meet
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47105798
>Sneaking Secret Shop
Yo need a unit of ninjas sunny side up.

>Caravan Meet
Looking for some Corp gear in the automation department. Also blue prints for goods to make.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>47105873
Vote
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47105798
>Black Bazaar
Buy some bots, we need robots to supplement our work force.
>Caravan Meet
We want to start trading and stockpiling on Niche Items for the Arty raiders
>Sneaking Secret Shop
I'm not entirely sure what they have to offer, but I am interested so let's find out
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>47106182
>>47105873
Backing these
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>47105873
>>47106182
Rolling
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>47105873
Corp automation gear...isn't exactly a very free commodity. Anyone who has it isn't willing to part with it considering the value. Blue prints on the other hand are available both in Pre Fall Standard and Post Fall standard. Obviously the Pre Fall is much more expensive requiring 6 a pop with our negotiating. Post Fall is going for 1 resource for 1.

"A unit of ninjas IS available for the right price. How much do you offer? A lottery is also available a ticket is value is whatever you say it is."

>>47106182
The following worker bots are available.

>Industrial
>Corp
>Assistant
>Humanoid
>Strange Solution

How many resources do you plan to use for acquiring stuff the arty raiders will want?

The following is offered by that strange shop our forces stumbled upon entirely by accident.

>Lottery(only 1 ticket available price is to be named by you)
>Request(offer whatever you want and what you seek)
>Auction(bid against other factions for items)
>Special Offer(see a range of select goods and post your offer for whichever you want)
>Info(the more you offer the more info provided for whatever you want info on)
>>
>>47106356
hmm. Remember we DO get 4 resources and 1 loot a turn, so we can afford to be a bit loose with our wallet here.

I mean, we haven't had a steady income of resources since the very first big civ. . .
>>
>>47106356
I say we get all of the worker bots except the strange solutions, to increase our productive capacities and also remove our actual corp-people from the line of danger.
>>
>>47106356
>Assistant
>Auction(bid against other factions for items)
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47106356
Okay, how about
>4 Resources and 1 Loot for Arty Raider supplies
and
>6 resources for Pre-Fall Blueprints

then
>Industrial
>Corp
>Assistant
>Humanoid
Let's spend 8 Resources here, 2 resource for each type so we get a sample of what they are like and how best to use them.

That should leave us next turn (plus income) with 15 resources. Still more than plenty.

>Request(offer whatever you want and what you seek)
"Do you have anything to help improve population growth? [preferably to a steady income pur turn]. It's rather slow and we need more workers.

Maybe some kind of. . .magic or psionic love crystal or fertility emanation device or something like that, that we can place in a pleasure room and will subtly influence our people to pair up and bond."
>>
>>47106356
"Hey, what are the strange solution bots by the way?"
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47106542
Completely designed by AI without oversight. What they can up tend to be very strange.

>>47106435
Don't forget to roll(which counts as negotiating).
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47106595
Rolling
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47106530
This
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47106356
>>Lottery(only 1 ticket available price is to be named by you)
3 Resources and a ticket for a free burger.
>>
>>47106608
;_;
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>47106648
I support this too
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47106648
>>47106530
Supporting these
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>47106530
Items purchased.

Gained Pre-Fall Blueprint Ulkaar Blaster Rifle.

Bots purchased.

"We do, but you haven't offered your offer so no."

>>47106648
>>47106648
Lottery ticket purchased.

Rolling for results...
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47106950
"Will 5 resources cover it?"
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47106950
Lottery results.

Winner.

Gained a Baroza Black Behemoth. An ultra rare class of stealth focused behemoth infamous for its defensive ability. Said to be nigh unstoppable a legit Juggernaut class behemoth. A specialty of Baroza Corporation before its bankruptcy and reformation when it was revealed just 'why' they were so good.

>Turn 69
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 3420
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47107052
>D. Research fertility drugs
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47107052
Nice I likee that Behemoth.

Yo Bobo we got some new bots to look at and a blue print.

>>47107081
Sure.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>47107081
Vote

>>47107052
"Hey BANE, with a Stealth Behemoth do you think you could scout out Victim Valley?"
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47107081
Rolling
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47107347
"A stealth behemoth? You any idea how shitty those things are or expensive? Seriously though fuck the asshole whoever that would be a good idea."

>>47107036
"You failed to start with the offer no deal."

>>47107081
Research commenced with a few hick ups.

Sadly one of those hick ups involved some certain bio labs...we sorta lost contact with a team sent there including the Bane Company escort. Which is troublesome given that included some of few scientists.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47107444

>Turn 71
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 3420
>>
>>47107444
>we sorta lost contact with a team sent there including the Bane Company escort.
"Should we be worried? Maybe send in some more or just wait and hope for the best?"
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47107460
Get back contact with the team and resume research at once!
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47107565
Yup we got a spec ops unit for a reason.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47107479
"Maybe but Bane Company is already investigating."
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47107460
Well if the research team is researching and the engy is engying, guess we'll just stockpile more drugs and niche stuff for the arty raiders this turna and trade with them next turn.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>47107565
>>47107619
Have a roll to help them then.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47107565
Previously happened next turn.

"So wait why are we coming back here?"

"Bio lab hopefully it has some stuff for fertility and even if it doesn't we can still take it back to help."

"Oh really?"

"That is the official excuse yes."

"Official?"

"The last time we came through here...wasn't it all oddly intact? As if someone or something was using it..."

"So wait we are looking for that something?"

"Yes. If my guess is correct its some Think Tank personnel."

"I do hope your right."

That was when a soldier spoke up.

"We are coming up to the locked down areas. You sure this is the place?"

"There are only a few locked down areas that remain operational and fewer still with intact life support. If its not this we'll move on."

"Fine. Alright cracking open the place...and detonations are a go."

*BOOM*

"Any contacts?"

"...Scanners indicate no-wait a second something is approaching."

"Hostile or not?"

"...Its moving methodically. Whatever it is its intelligent."

"Wait...wait for i-OH FUCK ABOM-"

Sometime later.

"So this is all we found?"

"Yup. Before the feed cut out. We only got a glimpse of it but this was the last thing they saw."

"...Abominations. Just great. Fucking great. I should of figured something like this was help why else would the brood stay small and low profile like that? Shit."

"Do we count them as lost sir?"

"Does it look like they may all be dead?"

They looked around at the battlefield.

"...well there MIGHT be some survivors. Maybe."

"So we continue on soldier. MOVEOUT."
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>47108382
>Turn 72
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 33 Resource. 2 loot.
>>>Pop 3420
>>
>>47108409
>>>>>H. Your choice
Unflood those flooded mineshafts, so we can use them again.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47108409
>D. Research technology
Virology
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47108409
We have that bandit ammo to fight mutants, right? Let us make some to help and refine some resources.

Also give 2 resources to the CEO and Bobo gets 2 as well for side projects.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>47108409
"Bane report, give us an updated situation."

...a little confused on your exposition story Genie.
>>
Late night bump
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47108464
Vote
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47108409
>>>>>H. Your choice
Unflood the the flooded mineshaft so we can use them again.

Let's see which of our bots is useful for this type of construction.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47113325
Vote. Just remembered we needed rolls to make a plan
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>47113325
Rolling
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>47113325
This
>>
>Page 10
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>47113325
Vote
>>
bamp
>>
>>47120151
No
>>
Bamping
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>47108869
Technically you only have ordinary Nox rounds. Nox+ are said to be potent enough work against mutants. Generally though Bandits are the least willing faction to fight mutants.

>>47110623
Found what remained of some gear. Which happened to contain some recorded feeds before being shutdown when the abomination showed up.

>>47113325
Some of the mineshafts were successfully unflooded. Other meanwhile...just filled right back up. Probably dug a bit too close to an aquifer for those ones apparently.

The most helpful bots were the strange solution ones.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>47122008
>Turn 73
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 36 Resource. 3 loot.
>>>Pop 3420
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47122027

>build some mining bots and recruit volunteer miners from our ranks, make 3 teams of miners, fully human, fully robot, and mixed, pit them together in a contest to see what sort of team makeup is best, the winners will be granted the best sites to mine.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47122008
>>47122027
"An aquifier? This is good news!"

Build large water storage tanks and start draining the water, water is always valuable for drinking and for plants.

Find the source of the Aquifier too.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>47122134
>>47122373
I say combine these, have our mining team contest figure out the best way to dig and find the source of the aqufier.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47122399
Agreed
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47122399
I'll back it
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>47122399
Your human personal wins. The worker bots as it turned out aren't all that intelligent but they are tireless(so long as they're charged up anyway).

>Turn 74
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 39 Resource. 4 loot.
>>>Pop 3420
>>
>>47122575
Did we build the improved water storage?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47122575
>D. Research Virology
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47122575
Okay, so our drug and bandit goods production is in full swing and we've got WAY more resources and loot than I've ever seen.

CEO this is your chance, we're giving you a walloping 10 resources, 4 loot and the Niche items we bought from the market plus whatever bandit goodies we produce this turn. Show us how a REAL CEO does business and get us the best deal with the arty raiders we can. Push that envelope and go for a full on alliance or if gods willing integration, but we want them to be our friends first and foremost.
>Have the CEO diplomize the arty bandits with huge sums of gifts

>>47122728
I totally want to research some virus weapons too. I think our research team is still busy fighting off whatever monsters have caught them during the fertility research.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47122779
This time we got em for sure. Rollan
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47122779
No risk, no reward

Vote
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>47122779
Let the Lord of War do his thing
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47122706
Your still limited to one action per a turn.

>>47122779
The CEO does his best to make a deal with the arty bandits. It didn't go as well as we hoped. The bandits merely showed interest in trade but what they had to spare wasn't exactly the stuff what we wanted and what we DID want they refused to budge on giving up.

On the plus side at least we got them to finally talk bad news is neither side were willing to budge.

>Turn 75
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 33 Resource. 1 loot.
>>>Pop 3420
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>47122969
Good. We opened them up for trade and got them to talk, so it wasn't a waste. Just like with Bandit City we don't have to push and go for broke, just work on setting up a basic trade route.

>Continue diplomacy efforts, try to establish an underground trade route just like we did with bandit city
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47123036
Sure why not
>>
Next turn lets focus on making some better equipment for our military, we seem to have limited or shoddy Armour and guns at the moment. So I propose we convert some more stuff into "Rare Mat", then buy the blueprints for the best personal gear we can afford/produce, then make it.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47122969
>>47123036
Maybe focus on trying to make us an integral cog in their world so they are obliged to defend us. Become to important to them to risk us dying
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>47123036
Oddly enough the refuse the proposition of a trade route even an underground one. Stating they have no need for such a thing.

>Turn 76
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 37 Resource. 2 loot.
>>>Pop 3420
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47123444
>lets focus on making some better equipment for our military, we seem to have limited or shoddy Armour and guns at the moment. So I propose we convert some more stuff into "Rare Mat", then buy the blueprints for the best personal gear we can afford/produce, then make it.

^this^
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47122575
>build a wicked awesome mining dormitory, load it up with lots of pleasure items, and seek volunteer miners to permanently work our mines, make it a privilege and not a job, offer mad incentives but also limit the total number of slots so that only the best or most driven are allowed to be there.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47123499
Do it, get our small army up to date already.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47123499
Vote
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47123499
Rolling
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47123499
1 resource converted into rare material unit. As for blueprints...it turns out the best ones are unsurprisingly very rare and those factions who have it aren't exactly willing to part away from it. In fact despite the density of civs there are barely a handful of them who possess those kinds of schematics. Most of whom aren't willing to part from it except for one who we successfully haggled with albeit at great cost. The schematic in question is that of a flack cannon originating from a fallen megacorp. The schematic appears to be meant to be used by heavy power or super infantry or vehicles. A rather common weapon back in the day but rather rare now given their rather heavy requirements.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47124072
>Turn 77
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 11 Resource. 3 loot.
>>>Pop 3420
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47124098
Ok maybe ask Ginny and that Engie if they would mind working together to develop/mod a new firearm for our military, maybe using what we have as a bare bones template. Same for Armour.

Now remember be nice and maybe say they can have a turn off if they make something nice....Just try to sweeten the deal, poor CEO
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47124128
>That roll was to close my man
Good idea though.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>47124128
Isn't Ginny still working on the super tank? In any case, vote.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47124128
Rollan
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47124128
Ginny points out we have Thunder blueprints for the guns and armor. As well as our own reasonably intact power armor schematics inherited from our megacorp. As for designing...that would prove to be reasonably time consuming. Especially given our lack of researchers to create a blueprints in the sweet spot. Ginny isn't particularly confident about it but says she CAN whip up some designs but it will be time consuming and resource intensive not to mention suffering some loss of life for certain tests may require or accidentally occur.

So far they are starting with the basics.

As for the poor CEO that was his fault for digging up her shameful materials from when she was a teenager. Technically that incident was the players fault but he took the blame...poor bastard.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>47124880
>Turn 78
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 13 Resource. 3 loot.
>>>Pop 3420
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47124880
>>47124894
Start manufacturing some of the Thunder blueprints, as well as our own Megacorp stuff, until we have sufficiently armed our forces.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47124978
Rolling
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47124894
We still have like, 25+ fatepoints stored up right?

I vote by (2) hands of fatepoints, our CEO comes upon an INGENIOUS plan to win over the artillery bandits once and for all!
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47124978
Support
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47124978
>>47125602
Both of these.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47125602
I can dig it, if we have that many.
>>47124978
Backing this too.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47125602
Sure, let's do that too getting annoyed by how much we spent on that.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47124978
Goods manufactured.

Meanwhile the investigation has finished at the labs. They found our forces...or at least what was left of them. They were stripped and their brains were missing for some reason.

>Turn 79
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 2 Resource. 3 loot.
>>>Pop 3420
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(1.5k Preemo)
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>
>>47125766
"What does this have to do with bloody fertility"
>>
>>47125766
Whoa did that cost us a lot of resources?
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47125867
Yup.

>>47125842
"How are we suppose to know? We only found their bodies. Surprisingly intact given they were missing their brains only."
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47126032
"Well. . .just make sure nothing comes back to bite us in the ass. We hired you guys because you were the best bandit security forces we could get so, keep us secure!"

>>47125766
Also
>Spend 2 Fatepoints for the hand of fate to inspire the CEO with a brillian plan to win over the artillery bandits
>Action: Follow the CEO's directions!
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>47126105
Do it.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>47126105
Support
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

If our people are missing their brains we need to look into this as well.

>>47125766
Call back the spy unit. With them and the spec ops go hunting for clues to track down the thing that did this.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47126105
ok fuck it sure
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47126105
You know im not sure to works that way, ill support it but im not sure
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47126105
"We aren't investigators and we lost our guys too."

>>47126105
Our CEO finally manages to convince them to trade and they are wondering what we are interested in.

Got lucky their forces got back including their leader.

>Turn 80
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 6 Resource. 4 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(1.6Preemo)
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47126768
>D. Research Virology
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47126768
Get the spy unit back to look into this. Set up cameras and check the log on any we could still have up. We need information on these fuckers.

Also change codes/Locks of anything those dead guys could of known.
>>
File: Artillery Defense.png (23 KB, 801x564) Image search: [Google]
Artillery Defense.png
23 KB, 801x564
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47126768
"Our interest, nay, our dream is simple: artillery.

Glorious artillery that thunders across the fields, screaming above the heads of our foes and brings the very sky crashing down upon them. And you my friend are the best at artillery, as your reputation preceeds you.

We want to cover the bases of ourselves and our allies under interlocking umbrella's of intense artillery fire, so that if any one base comes under attack four more can fire in anger to support its immediate defense.

With your expertise and skill you can teach us how to make this happen, and in exchange we as a Megacorps promise to manufacture and provide whatever is within our power to make it worth your while, be it ammunition, drugs, chemicals, or the purchasing power to buy what you want."
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47126931
You mean the missing brains right? Otherwise, I agree.

>>47126768
>Action
>Get the spy unit back to look into this (the missing brains and what caused them). Set up cameras and check the log on any we could still have up. We need information on these fuckers.
>Also change codes/Locks of anything those dead guys could of known.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47126964
>>47126964
"You already have paramilitary mercs who would know about artillery you wouldn't need to come to us for this. If you did then you have wasted both our time."
>>
>>47127048
"And yet your force bested them whence they approached, as you have also smashed any forces that have so far approached your mountain. We want to follow your example. How have you made your mountain such a fortress of cannonade? Is it superior technology? Or have you simply made it your focus? We wish to emulate you."
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47127048
If anything we'd also like to secure our east flank.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47126986
Support
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47127089
"its the tech and lots of ammo."
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47127190
"Technology and munitions tech isn't cheap, this we know, and we aren't researchers to make our own either. We could buy artillery technology from someone else, and they would profit at their price. Or you could make yet another profit if you taught us your technology and ways, and you would forever have our gratitude and loyalty.

More importantly, you would have access to a corps who would be more than willing to get you yet more of those things you like from Bandit city, or at least give you stuff to trade for it. I hope our gifts have show we're not stingy on payments."
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47126986
This
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>47126986
Vote
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47127267
"There is not a chance in fucking hell we will offer our tech up. So fuck off."

"You think your the only corp we do business with or the only source of stuff i am interested in?"

>>47126986
Security updates made meanwhile we sent our spy unit out to see if they can find anything. They report that the facility is apparently connected to some others and some underground areas as well. They have yet to find a trace to see what happened to the brains however.

>Turn 81
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 6 Resource. 4 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(1.7Preemo)
>>
>>47127477
Damn, just our luck we're not the only Bandit supporting Corps in the area.

Well, might not want to press any further the fact that we did set up trade is good. But we'll need to figure out a way deeper down the line somehow.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47127547
We did scout out a bunch of other corps remnants a while ago. Maybe see which of them might be the ones these guys are trading with. Do this the proper capitalist way by buying out the competition.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47127569
Didn't we trade with a bunch of them for pop a long time ago thanks to a nat100. What we need to do is slowly monopolize the niche goods these bandits are interested in.

>>47127477
Using what we know of the corps remnants we've scouted out, profile which ones are most likely to be trading with the arty bandits, likely whoever has major supplies of their niche goods. Single out whoever is trading with the arty bandits.

Then, have the CEO do what he did before, getting lists of items they want or favors they'd like carried out by bandits and use our influence in Bandit City to get them done. Or manufacture things for them. Instead of asking for pop this time, ask for shares and stocks in their niche goods.

Soon we'll own a major portion of all the niche goods these arty bandits are after, that will give us some leverage.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47127643
Capitalism ho!
Vote
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47127643
Support
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47127643
Rolling
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47127643
Frankly our forces have no idea who could be supplying bandits as similarly shady activities were extremely common among the megacorps before the fall. It wouldn't be at all surprising should that habit not have died with them. Naturally their manufacturing ability is also 'quite' similar to our own. Bluntly put we are going in completely blind when trying to profile which ones it could be. As it could literally be any of them and at equal chance at that. In fact it would be MUCH more surprising if the corp remnants WEREN'T having shady deals going on and being very secretive about it.

Not to mention some of the stuff the bandits want...not even the megacorps remnants have. Including ourselves given their strong taste of psionic materials and such.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47127845
>Turn 82
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 10 Resource. 5 loot.
>>>Pop 4560
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(1.8Preemo)
>>
>>47127860
We're at 4.5k, this is nearly the 5k mark we were talking about when reviving all the old systems right?

"If Bandit City is making Behemoths already, what aren't they making? Mobile bases?"
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47127860
CEO, we've made some progress but still aren't 'there' yet with the artillery raiders.

Thoughts on the matter? Also >>47128163
is there any way we can improve relations with Bandit City some more?
>>
>>47127860
Genie, do we still have access to the Sneaking Secret Shop?
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47128163
"Yup. Mobile bases are way too fucking big and such a pain in the ass to manufacture."

>>47128199
"Its most unlikely we can ever convince them to share their tech. Tech is worth far more then lives or even rep now."

"Bandit City...well gifts could help and discounts."
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>47128263
"If we can't ever convince them to share their tech, where can we get tech like it?"

>>47127860
In an effort to further cement good relations with our "best customer" start building up a Bandit Mobile Base using our fantastical Corps ability.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47128862
Rolling for mobile base
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47128862
Building all day erry day
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47128862
Support
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.