[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tg/, I cannot for the life of me find out what weapon the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: WHAT.png (137 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
137 KB, 320x213
Hey /tg/, I cannot for the life of me find out what weapon the frenzied berserker is wielding in the Complete warrior book. Could someone help me out?
>>
it's a sword with an axe on it
>>
Welp, that appears to be an ax, and a buster sword mounted on a quarter staff, so I guess a Quarter Buster Swax
>>
>>47093043
I think there might be a spear tip out of frame on the right, too
>>
based on the length and the head i'd say it's closest to a halberd in my opinion, but the fact that half the haft is a sword makes it difficult to categorize or name with the terms we apply to actual weapons.
>>
>>47093043
I just want a Full Buster Swax, now. Great.
>>
File: DaS3Greatsword.png (683 KB, 1011x460) Image search: [Google]
DaS3Greatsword.png
683 KB, 1011x460
>>47093309
It's a swordspear, or i guess a swaxespear.

It looks a lot like the Greatsword from dark souls, but with a longer handle and a weird axe bit.

Considering the ridiculous weight, maybe the long handle is just the best way to manipulate the weapon. If you think of it as a lever, that handle makes sense.

The 'lever' part is moving the blade. Take a broom or rake for example, if you're holding it with one hand it's harder to effectively use the tool, it takes more energy than if you were holding it with two hands spaced apart. That's not the best explanation, sorry.
>>
File: frenzerker.png (1 MB, 926x1069) Image search: [Google]
frenzerker.png
1 MB, 926x1069
>what weapon the frenzied berserker is wielding in the Complete warrior book

That ain't from Complete Warrior, bucko.

This is from Complete Warrior.
>>
>>47092905

It's an Axamuhsword.
>>
>>47092905

It's the Axiom of Division!
>>
>>47097064
Yeah, it's from a fan site.

http://therafimrpg.wikidot.com/frenzied-berserker
>>
>>47096807
This shit looks straight outta Berserk.
>>
>>47097399
I believe it's a direct reference to berserk, it's great fun to use too.
>>
>>47097465
Oh I imagine so.
>>
File: berserk.jpg (124 KB, 728x1095) Image search: [Google]
berserk.jpg
124 KB, 728x1095
>>47092905
>>
>>47092905
Looks like a switch axe.
>>
File: Greatsword.jpg (69 KB, 622x312) Image search: [Google]
Greatsword.jpg
69 KB, 622x312
>>47097534
The dark souls 1 version looks kind of neutered by comparison.
>>
>>47097809
>DaS
>Gut's Golden Age Bastard Sword
>Absolutely ridiculous, but still in the realm of plausibility
>DS2
>Full on Dragonslayer
>No hiding the Berserk reference
>DS3
>FUCK PHYSICS
>AQUIRE SWORD
>>
>>47092905

its a fantasy weapon that does not exist IRL.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.