[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D&D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hello all, I am interested I having a private chat D&D campaign. Traditional rules do not apply. for more info see below.

1: I will act as DM

2: Players will be assigned random classes, and races picked from a hat on my end (names are up to the player) to get everything straight and keep things authentic in chat [ I will email you the name race class and stats of your character, so you can fill out your chat username accordingly ]

3: players must select 1 strength 1 weakness and 1 weapon. (eg keen sight, hard of hearing, wand)

4: when rolling (to keep things fare) I will be using random dice rolling program on behalf of the player who's turn it is.

5: the campaign will take place in a magical land (private chat room) where only the chosen few are allowed to enter. [to get invite to this chatroom, I need to send an invite to your email { It's best to use an alternate account to ward off spammers and trolls} I will alert you in the chat if you are chosen so don't worry about fake invites in your email]

Ps the deadline is going to be Sunday May 8th 2016. the game will be at a (TBD) time and date after the lucky players are chosen.

(PSS If all goes well I would definitely be willing to host another game again with different player.)
>>
>random classes, and races
>wand
>only the chosen few are allowed to enter.
>deadline is going to be Sunday May 8th 2016.
>game will be at a (TBD) time and date after the lucky players are chosen.

bait
>>
>>47087536
I'm curious, OP. What kinda story you got planned? Also, is it okay if we're not so familiar with D&D rules? I mostly play WoD and pathfinder because I'm a fag.
>>
>>47087581
nope my intentions are true and my heart is pure (also I'm just a nerd in need of other nerds lol)
>>
>>47088068
to answer your first question, it will be a basic middle earthy story (find some treasure, slay a dragon, rescue princess, etc...)

Secondly I have never played D&D before so you don't need to know anything about the game the only thing you need to know is basic math, how to read, your ABC's and your 123's

also fags are welcome in the magical kingdom of Chatroomia lol...
>>
>>47089906
Alright, fucking cool, I guess. I'm interested. Where do I sign up?
>>
>>47089906
>Secondly I have never played D&D before
Then maybe you shouldn't make your own rules before you play.
>>
>>47090174
I'm just calling it D&D but its more inspired by source fed nerd plays D&D (its not actually D&D its just a D&Desque game with similar but not strictly the same rules [more "just have fun with it, and less checking rule books]) Im looking to have a good time nerding out with likeminded people
>>
>>47089979
I'm not sure if there is a way to private message on this website or not, I'm new here.

if you know how to them please private message me the email you want your character stats and (private chat room invite) to go to

If there isn't a way I suggest making a dummy email account so it doesn't matter if that account gets trolled.

thanks for your interest brave hero!
>>
>>47090452
Then it's fucking disingenious to call it D&D.
>>
File: 800.png (146 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
800.png
146 KB, 625x626
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.