[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Princess Pillow Fighter Thread. Short version: It's an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 10
File: PPF.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
PPF.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Princess Pillow Fighter Thread.

Short version: It's an RPG with no serious injuries allowed, featuring tea parties, pillow fights, kidnappings, escapes, dessert management, intrigue, and possibly marriage.

Medium version: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Princess_Pillow_Fighter

Long version: Pic related. It's updated as of a day ago. It's not very different, but it's hopefully organized better and now certain fiddly bits are less fiddly. Don't get too excited.

I was going to let the game sit for a while before making a new thread, but I realized that I let the last thread die before getting a way to contact a certain contributor and I was hoping I could track them down again. In the meantime, princesses/pillow fights/game mechanics/setting/etc.
>>
File: 20100114urbanplanner.jpg (308 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
20100114urbanplanner.jpg
308 KB, 640x426
Second thought that occurred to me. Last time, there was some discussion on dress physics that got boiled down to a couple of paragraphs to help players and GMs deal with outfits and outfit related plots/sequences. It reminded me a little bit of those old monster ecology articles from ye olde D&D that everyone likes, so I thought it might be a useful thing to screw around with.

At the same time, I remembered the Pillow Fight League (pic related), a supposedly real, staged, or semi-staged depending on who you talk to thing. It didn't end up being super relevant because PPF fights kind of run on the Princess and the Pea joke that the characters are so delicate that they can be knocked out by a light tap from the softest possible object, whereas real people do not work that way. But I thought that a couple of paragraphs of Monster Ecology: Pillow Fights might be useful (or failing that, Monster Ecology: Baking or Monster Ecology: Guest Management). Any thoughts?
>>
Are these sexy pillow fights we're talking about here?
>>
>>47086486
Not really but they might be cute
>>
Could also just post dress/dessert crossover.
>>
File: snow_and_cake_by_lastscionz.jpg (62 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
snow_and_cake_by_lastscionz.jpg
62 KB, 600x533
>>
>>
File: hubscheartworksvon_809281.jpg (53 KB, 650x728) Image search: [Google]
hubscheartworksvon_809281.jpg
53 KB, 650x728
Overall relevant.
>>
This one is a decent stand alone plot hook.
>>
>>
>>
One last try. Really just trying to figure out how to contact Kat/Peachbro probably, though I wouldn't say no to miscellaneous princess ecology.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.