[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are a kobold, part of a small but prosperous commune. Your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 14
You are a kobold, part of a small but prosperous commune. Your people pride themselves not only on their draconic ancestry, but their civility. When humans, dwarves, elves, or other savages intrude on your land, they are captured, brought to trial, and sentenced to finite terms for their trespass and any other crimes. Most barbarians are shocked to learn that the hard labor they're sentenced to will be over in three years or five years or anything less than the rest of their natural lives.

A certain amount of fraternization is tolerated, even encouraged among the felons, to reduce resentment towards the kobolds responsible for caring for them and ensuring they don't malinger. Inevitably, many of the primitives will rut during the time they should be repenting.

As enlightened beings, as scions of Kurtulmak, what do you do with the children of captive barbarians?
>>
We eat them, we're kobols after-all. No matter how much we like to play pretend, nothing beats eating babies.
>>
>>47079529
Why is this society facilitating reproduction in prisons? I mean aside from OP inserting his disgusting prison sex fetishes into the game. Prisoners are normally stored only with sexually incompatible inmates for a reason.
>>
>>47079642
None of you are watching the mammals fuck. Having them all sleep in a single communal room is more economical than giving them separate cells (and it's something real-world prisons do).
>>
>>47079529
Kill myself because I'm inhuman vermin and if I don't do it, they'll throw me off the Great Wall of Trumpocules
>>
>>47079971
Kurtulmak is kobold-Trump.
>>
File: mca_jabberwocky_final_png.png (539 KB, 990x1154) Image search: [Google]
mca_jabberwocky_final_png.png
539 KB, 990x1154
>>47079529
Let the mammals rut all they want, we'll make a fortune selling the video on 'BoldTube. Heck, the last one I pulled off the prison security grid was like five of the green ones and one of the thin ones with pointy ears and that one got 3 million hits alone! I don't know what our peoples fascination with ape sex is but it sure does sell.
>>
>>47079529
why the tron suit?
>>
5 years hard labor for trespassing.

This is why we skin you little fuckers. That and your idoltery of dragons
>>
Would kobolds see it as inhumane (unkoboldly?) to separate a child from its parents? After all, they are born of eggs and raised communally. To them the extreme territoriality that mammals feel for their infants must seem absurd and illogical. I expect the kobolds would take the children from their parents and raise them to understand the superiority of kobold culture, treating them not well but also clearly as second class citizens. Maybe when raiding parties of softskins come to reclaim their young they would reconsider this practice, but it seems like something they would try.
>>
>>47079529
I search for the nearest dragon, suck his dick for power or something.

>HE'LL SURELY NOT HAVE ELVED ME, RIGHT?
>>
>>47081929
I was thinking something like that. They might be taught Draconic, allowed to work for the commune and share the common areas, and perhaps even be allowed to help defend the commune from their feral kin.
>>
>>47081738
Five years hard labor for trespassing, bearing arms against the law, vandalism, and attempted murder, longshanks.

Now put your back into it. Food tastes better when it's been earned, don't you know?
>>
File: AdventurerKobold.jpg (191 KB, 660x750) Image search: [Google]
AdventurerKobold.jpg
191 KB, 660x750
>>47079529
I shall ransom them to relatives and people of authority!

If there's no interest, dump them in a box and let them float down the river, gods take them!
>>
>>47079529
FORSAKE THE YOKES OF DRAGONS, MY KIN
WE ARE A GREAT AND POWERFUL PEOPLE, WITHOUT THE BLESSINGS OF THOSE OVERGROWN TYRANT-BEASTS
KOBOLD PRIDE WORLD WIDE
>>
>>47083228
Pride in what? How stunty and weedy you are? The fact that you can eat literal garbage and survive on it?
Very impressive. Much wow. So pride.
>>
>>47079529
You're gonna get purged, and your prisoners liberated.

DEUS VULT!
>>
>>47083453
DRAGON-SLAVE LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>47083604
Exactly. They might call it 'rehabilitation', while in reality it is just base slavery. Not only they're evil, they pretend to be the nice guys here which is simply inexcusable. Deus totally wills it!
>>
>>47083604
>Full body armor
>Has a D cut titty window and uncovered armpits
Yeah good luck with that
>>
>>47079529
Rape obviously.
>>
File: Tucker Kobold.jpg (159 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tucker Kobold.jpg
159 KB, 788x1000
>>47083604
Bring it pinky!
>>
>>47079529

Firstly, it's very possible that the offspring came from coersion or outright rape.

Even if this is not true, it is your fault that a child was conceived into indentured servitude.

The female has lowered productivity for several months due to this, but again, the fault is yours.

And it is not the child's fault.

Your people, in this case at least, are superior morally speaking. The child broke no laws

Firstly, try to keep such things from happening again. Individual rooms are not necessary. Segregate the populations by sex while they sleep. This will VASTLY cut down on their reproduction.

Secondly: as the child is indeed a child and has not broken any laws, see to it that the child is cared for and educated along side your own in a developmentally appropriate manner. Mostly this would be playing with balls and the like considering the ages.

Mammals are fussy and tend to bond with individuals, also tend to feed from the teat. Reassign the mother to weaving or other such thing while they recooperate so they will be close at hand to feed the child and bond with them.

When their work is done send them out.
>>
>>47086712
Whoa, no one said anything about giving infants prison sentences.
>>
File: yattertheman-web.jpg (106 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
yattertheman-web.jpg
106 KB, 900x900
I told you we should have invested in a sterility field over the prisoner area. They can rut all they want and it'll be cheaper than having the state care for all these wayward mammal children.

We wouldn't want them anyways, a kobold child can wield a pickaxe in his first week. A mammal child can't even hold up its head!
>>
File: joan of arc.jpg (91 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
joan of arc.jpg
91 KB, 900x1165
>>47087631
And after another three weeks, he's already dead.
>>
Ask if the parents want to keep them, if not, raise them to be shock-troops since they will probably grow up to be bigger than an average kobold.
>>
>>47080410
kek
>>
I'm going to have a fucking stroke if the frequency of kobold threads gets any higher than this.
>>
File: kobold.jpg (204 KB, 719x1024) Image search: [Google]
kobold.jpg
204 KB, 719x1024
>>47079529
>draconic ancestry

What? We's not draconitic. What you smoking, fairy-weed? Old orc socks? Werewolf poo?
>>
>>47094572
People have been found dead after smoking werewolf spoor. Initially, it was suspected that one of the spoor-dealers was cutting the goods with something toxic, but then someone notices all of the dead people had been smoking out of silver pipes.
>>
>>47083604
That looks like it's uncomfortable as fuck and would pinch like a motherfucker.
>>
File: 1418665955830.png (188 KB, 367x525) Image search: [Google]
1418665955830.png
188 KB, 367x525
>>
File: koboldanon.png (195 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
koboldanon.png
195 KB, 500x667
>>
File: 1454479609098.jpg (4 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1454479609098.jpg
4 KB, 124x125
>>47101974
>>
>>47097183

Maybe it's magic.
>>
File: 1447878870891.png (116 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1447878870891.png
116 KB, 228x260
>>47079529
>I am a kobold
as if
>>
File: face thumbsupdude.gif (481 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
face thumbsupdude.gif
481 KB, 141x141
>>47080410
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.