[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you lived in Ravnica would you pressure your children into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 61QjS54rRaL.jpg (71 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
61QjS54rRaL.jpg
71 KB, 353x500
If you lived in Ravnica would you pressure your children into joining your guild, or would you let them make their own choices?
>>
There's a thin line between asking interesting MTG lore questions and autistic ones.

I believe you cross the line.
>>
>>47070515
It is their choice, they can go and join whatever Guild they please.
But now and forever, they will be a member of the Syndicate.
In this life, and afterwards.
They had better watch their step.
>>
Nsh, as a general rule parents that press their children into adopting whatever they adopt are just insecure.
>>
As long as they join a guild.

And preferably not my guild's mortal enemy color combination.
>>
>>47070685

What's wrong with being insecure? Who tried to claim they weren't insecure? Parenting isn't exactly a diamond dozen cakewalk.
>>
>>47070515
Am I in a guild?
>>
>>47070515
Ravnicas fuck that I'm going to Innistrad to see Grislebrand ;)
>>
>>47071061
You don't know about him. The only demonlord you do know is the parun Rakdos
>>
>>47071061
He's dead, Jim
>>
>>47070515
I'd be an azorius tiger mother
>>
Back in my day, my guild didn't exist :^)
>>
>>47071526
Why didn't Liliana struck a deal with Rakdos?
>>
I think after being raised Rakdos, the other guilds won't take you.
>>
>>47074952
Because Rakdos wouldn't have honored it either.

And all she'd get out of it is a lifetime supply of magic red-solo cups instead of the chain veil.
>>
>>47074952
What is a chaotic lord of riots going to give liliana?
>>
>>47070515
>implying they have a choice
R A K D O S
A
K
D
O
S
>>
>>47075381
>lord of riots

Try 'the Defiler.'
>>
>>47070515
How can I tell if those are my kids and not Dimir spies?

How do I know my wife's not a Dimir spy?

How do I know I'm not a Dimir spy?
>>
>>47075587
that isnt shit comppared to wha t lili can do, she knows some of the strongest death spells from dominaria. She probably could have shit on rakdos prepacts post mending.
>>
>>47075880
Didn't the other paruns make Rakdos the guild to keep him busy and entertained so the he wouldn't just kill everything? He's definitely a powerful player.
>>
>>47075689
What is this "Dimir"?
>>
>>47075979
Yes. Lilifag has no idea what he's talking about. Rakdos is one of the most powerful beings on Ravnica for sure.
>>
>>47070515
It depends on what guild I'm in. I'd be Boros if I lived in Ravnica, so it would be a problem if they chose a guild which disrupts public order or does shady dealings.
>>
>>47070774
>a diamond dozen

It's a dime a dozen, anon.
>>
>>47076035
Would you arrest your own kids?
>>
Make Their own choices
>>
>>47076140
>not knowing that old pasta
I might be playing doubles advocate here, though.
>>
File: simic guildmage.jpg (99 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
simic guildmage.jpg
99 KB, 675x900
I'd sell them to the Simic Combine for medical experiments, and hopefully to get some cool wings or spider-climbing abilities out of the deal.

Also, is there any homebrew adventures (preferably 5e) set in Ravnica or a cityscape like it? I think that would be a fun game to run.
>>
>>47074952
Likely because he doesn't make deals.
>>
>>47076002
A bunch of memers that had a "muh super sekrit club" ran by a fat vampire, here we have one memeing now >>47072588
>>
File: Ravnica champions.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ravnica champions.jpg
230 KB, 1920x1080
>>47081966
What they don't get is people knew about the Dimir, but they didn't know they were a guild and didn't know about their schemes. They just thought they were the press and spies and shit.
>>
>>47074952
She has no time to kill other demons
>>
>>47080523
I tried back in 3.5, my recomendation is to have hard set rules about which races are playable and work from there, preferably using the urban features from some of the splat books.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.