[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a setting brief on Kill Six Billion Demons for a RPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Is there a setting brief on Kill Six Billion Demons for a RPG to be played in Throne? Apart from angels, demons and humans there don't seem to be cohesive 'races' to draw upon. And is there a collation of YISUN's parables or do I have to go page by page?
>>
>>47069946
Just run it in Sigil unless you've gone full obsessive about the setting itself.

In that case, I dunno what to tell ya. Wish some autist would whip up a wiki for us who got a few issues in and want the synopsis.
>>
>>47069946
servants are the fourth race, they are basically "literally any and everything you could conceive of being a sentient being." also there is an RPG for KSBD, though it uses apoc world's system which rustles some people's jimmies around here. I think it has setting bobs in it, but it's been a while since I've read it. this might not even be the latest edition, in which case, oops.
>>
>>47069946
OP, the creator of the comic made an RPG.

There's no way you didn't know this.
>>
>>47070054
He's a weird guy who can't post like a human being, so he posts like a shill.

He's not really a shill, but there's something fucked up with his brain that makes it hard for him to post honestly, so he always comes off as just trying to advertise this webcomic here whenever he makes a thread. It's fucking bizarre.
>>
File: magical realm.png (493 KB, 459x573) Image search: [Google]
magical realm.png
493 KB, 459x573
Have we hit the part of the comic where we enter the author's magical realm?
>>
>>47070131
Please stick to discussing the RPG.
>>
>>47070131
No, that's when the thing she ate wears off and she suddenly ages 9 years and explodes out of her little girl clothes into a college chick
>>
File: 1461948064685.png (416 KB, 384x528) Image search: [Google]
1461948064685.png
416 KB, 384x528
>>47070035
>powered by the apocalypse.
Anon, I love you.
>>
>>47070100
Abaddon namefags when it's relevant to the thread. I doubt he's behind this, it's just a strangely plausible hypothesis because he's interacted with the chans.
>>
>>47070054
Considering how fast things descend into "SHILL, REEEEEEEEEEEE!" any time KSBD gets mentioned on /tg/, it's not all that surprising.
>>
>>47070300
OP, not Abaddon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.