[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GitP OotS So much for wordswordswordswords I guess Rich is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
GitP OotS

So much for wordswordswordswords

I guess Rich is the whole package
>>
What even is that guy on the yrthak supposed to be?
>>
>>47070120
Either completely random or whoever guards the north pole gate. Who's it supposed to be again, I forget
>>
>>47070120
THE KING IN YELLOW

CARCOSA
>>
>>47070654
Would have been the barbarian dude, but he died in the final battle, so the halfling took charge of it and used the kind of defenses he would.

Unless I'm completely misremembering, which is possible.
>>
>>47069695
>falling into a frozen lake in the middle of the arctic

How long you can hold your breath isn't really the issue here.
>>
>>47071592
Considering they were just walking through the arctic I'm gonna assume some manner of magical protection against the elements.
>>
>>47071592
They have cold resistant cloaks. They talk about it for an entire page like two back.
>>
>>47071592
The grey cloak and the ring protect from cold.
>>
>>47071645
>>47071637
>>47071632
The girl's cold protection comes from the ring, so when she gives it to O-Chul, he's got double-protection and she's got none. She's going to be taking cold damage.

But probably not very much. I think it'd be ruled like standing in a fire and be 1d6 per round.
>>
>>47071677
Probably something like that, yeah. I don't suppose anybody here's read the snow-locale splatbook?
Plenty of laying on hands to go around, in any case.
>>
>>47071699
Giggidy
>>
>>47071699
From what I remember freezing exposure is actually deadly as fuck in that book.
>>
File: yrthak23[1].png (408 KB, 894x1000) Image search: [Google]
yrthak23[1].png
408 KB, 894x1000
>>47070120
>the yrthak

Fucking. Thank you.

I've been wondering what sort of animal it was this entire time.

I have never heard of such a creature before- It's neat.
>>
>>47072068
They're a D&D original, first showed up in 3E. I always thought they were neat when I was younger just because of how fantastical and weird they were.
>>
>>47071699
Frostburn?

Yeah, it's mostly just hitpoint damage, and high-level pallies with LoH and Cure can take plenty of that. Though you also get hypothermia, which counts as the Fatigued condition.
>>
Where'd she get the mouthful of air after she takes the ring off?
>>
>>47071677
She char-genned in an aquatic campaign, she'll have some merit that lets her hold her breath under water for ages
>>
Is this worth reading
I tried to do it a long time ago
But all the text in the aftermath of the battle in that blue city was ofd putting
It was just so many words guys
>>
>>47074990
>considering reading a webcomic but I'm literally too lazy to read it
>>
>>47075030
>"Show don't tell"? Wot's dat?
>>
>>47074990
So you were cool with the trial scene?
>>
>>47075084
I know right, who ever heard of a TRIAL being long winded. I'm sure they're all one liner snark-fests like on Law & Order
>>
>>47069695
>Trust me.
>Always.

Marriage?
>>
>>47075170
She has a boyfriend IIRC, and O-Chul is gay
>>
>>47075176
>She has a boyfriend IIRC
I thought she's available now?

>and O-Chul is gay
uwotm8
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.