[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't your setting have small catfolk, /tg/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Lechatbotte1.jpg (296 KB, 800x996) Image search: [Google]
Lechatbotte1.jpg
296 KB, 800x996
Why doesn't your setting have small catfolk, /tg/?
>>
Because I have good taste, that's why.
>>
Because someone will want to fuck that cat, op.
>>
It does, but they're just one shape fairies might come in and not a major species or anything.
>>
>>47062293
Someone already does. Look at the background on the right side.
>>
>>47061529
because they already exist, but they are the setting equivalent of medieval Frenchmen.
>>
>>47061529
Because it has properly sized catfolk that you can fuck.
>>
>>47062507
They sit atop wall and banter powerless brits?

>>47062405
that guy is actually the cat's master and this is a ruse to get the guy a noble title.
>>
Because it's not!Redwall and so cats are a giant species.
>>
>>47065763
Is colette going to play in your setting?
>>
File: DSCN3466.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3466.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
What sort of armor would 4-legged catfolk wear? They need to protect their bellies and necks from other cats, perhaps with augmented claws, but they still need to be fairly mobile.
>>
two reasons, one i hate cats, two i'm playing a Norse mythology campaign, catfolk aren't in Norse mythology.
>>
>>47067604
Does the campaign at least have chariot-drawing cats?
>>
File: best cat girl.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
best cat girl.webm
3 MB, 960x720
because cat girls are just fine.
>>
It has a few Catmen, but they tend to be ten foot tall manifestations of the primal concept of predators and are too violent to be part of any society.
>>
File: german soldier wtf.jpg (137 KB, 711x1024) Image search: [Google]
german soldier wtf.jpg
137 KB, 711x1024
My setting had catfolk that went full collectivist to curbstomp on the individualistic nature inside them all under the banner of a not!Kaiser.
>>
Because it has small, fluffy pony folk that are so annoying everyone kills them in painful ways.
>>
>>47067196

God I would play a Redwall setting so hard.

>GUOSIM for life.

>...Well, that or sea otter.
>>
File: astronomer.gif (52 KB, 384x516) Image search: [Google]
astronomer.gif
52 KB, 384x516
>>47061529
Were I still homebrewing, I would be borrowing the Frey from Oathbound.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.