[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to bring Malice/Malal back ? Should he be brought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download (8).jpg (9 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
9 KB, 226x223
Is there a way to bring Malice/Malal back ?

Should he be brought back ?

If you where a writer for GW, how would you explain his disappearens ?
>>
No he shouldn't be brought back, it's an shit god to appeal to sad atheists.
>>
GW gives a shit only about Khorne, completely ignoring the other 3.

Do you think they have place for a 5th God?
>>
Come to think of it, anyone got any fun ideas for a Malal colour scheme for fantasy minis?

Chess-board could work but kind of boring to paint.
>>
>>47057407
And yet Khorne is literally the worst Chaos God.
>>
>>47057453
I agree
>>
File: Khorne.jpg (277 KB, 1136x811) Image search: [Google]
Khorne.jpg
277 KB, 1136x811
>>47057494
Chaos by its nature has so much potential to be weird and interesting, yet Khorne manages to make it into the usual fiery hellscape.
>>
>>47057453
It was cool, but now it's by far the most boring.

Too much attention from GW does that to a faction.

Khorne is now the Ultramarines of Chaos.
>>
>>47057314
>Is there a way to bring Malice/Malal back ?

Malal no, Malice is a separate thing and has not gone anywhere.

>Should he be brought back ?

No.

>If you where a writer for GW, how would you explain his disappearens ?

I wouldn't bother sometimes a retcon is just a retcon.
>>
>>47057314
Personally I'd like it if we got a Malal/Malice army and I could see it as a way of progressing the story with out having the Imperium completely collapse

>If you where a writer for GW, how would you explain his disappearens ?
In the Eisenhorn Novels, they discuss a demonic entity called Yssarile who basically set up an empire in the material realm after Khorne defeated him. They represented similar things and were both competing to become a dominant god. Khorne won, evidently.

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to imagine that Malal was defeated in a similar fashion and basically banished from the warp. Hence why he's now a material avatar with the Sons of Malice.

Alternately you could just say that he only manifests when Chaos has triumphed and essentially is the force that causes the gods to begin infighting immediately. So if the Imperium iss trounced, then Malal will be there to make the Gods turn on each other before they can solidify their own rule (maybe what happened when the Eldar fell)

>>47057416

Malice armies can often have the daemons of other gods which have been mutilated and tortured into servitude. Sort of like how the Inquisition uses daemon hosts
>>
>>47057324
As opposed to how Khorne and Slaanesh are super cool and in no way edgy?

Chaos is just that faction. All of the gods are targeted at certain, weird groups. I don't see how Malal would be any different.
>>
>>47057840
>mutilated and tortured into servitude.

Should make for some interesting conversion opportunities.
>>
>>47059307
A while back I went about trying to carve up and bandage/chain up a bloodletter. Then I remembered that i'm shit at modelling and went back to just painting my units. But I've seen people do some impressive shit with Green Stuff
>>
>>47059368
I wish I could claim I was good with greenstuff as well, but alas...
>>
>>47057314
I'd rather they just expand on minor independent warp deities as a whole. The Formless Wastes is supposedly full of Princes who carved out their own realms, so having a few blurbs and examples of them would be nice.

Then you can have a throwaway line about a secretive entity that seeks the destruction of all chaos for unknown reasons.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.