[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you Legion Edition Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15
File: fuckdragonfactions.jpg (116 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
fuckdragonfactions.jpg
116 KB, 1024x640
Fuck you Legion Edition

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader <dot> com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
List building at
https://www.forwardkommander.com
http://schlaf.github.io/whac_online/whac.html
Latest Errata
http://privateerpress.com/files/WM%20MKII%20Rules%20Errata%20Jan%202016.pdf
Steamroller Rules
http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues
Abridged Lore
gargantuans abridged:http://pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
Exigence abridged: http://pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
devastation abridged: http://pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
http://warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

Insider is up, Legion got some nasty hits, but some neat stuff as well.

http://privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider/insider-05-02-2016
>>
http://privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider/insider-05-02-2016

lol get fucked legionbabbies
>>
>>47046572
>removed the ability for Eyeless Sight to ignore forests when determining LOS. However, the ability to ignore concealment and cloud effects remain. In addition, Eyeless Sight now makes models that have it immune to Blind.
>Bethaynes feat now reads: Symbiosis: While in Bethaynes control range, friendly Faction warrior models gan Flank [friendly Faction warbeast].
>Lylyth, Shadow of Everblight was also tweaked to better support a more infantry-centric approach to ranged combat as her feat now grants all friendly Faction models Gunfighter, rather than Snipe
>Lylyth 2 also picked up Soothing Song
>the point cost of Legion infantry was redressed and in many cases reduced
>Blighted Nyss Archers, for example, dropped to a low cost of 8/13
>Blighted Ogrun also saw a drop in overall cost and picked up Tough (though like many medium-based infantry, they had their damage boxes reduced from 8 to 5
> Nephilim Protector picked up Guard Dog, better emphasizing its bodyguard role, while the Nephilim Solider gained Precision Strike
>The Scythean became an absolute infantry murder machine thanks to the Murderous ability—which grants it an additional die on attack rolls against warrior models—and replacing Chain Attack: Bloodbath with Thresher
>proteus is 11/18 and MAT 7
>Tentacles have range 2 pow 14 as well as chain strike and pull
>talons are range 1 pow 16
>30 boxes of health
>His bond with Abby gives him grevious wounds
>has snacking and unyielding by default
>>
>>47046572
Is spd 5 now going to be the norm for Legion heavy's?
>>
>>47046731
>Grievous Wounds no longer prevents transfers, but stops repairing now as well
>>
File: new_Cryx.png (157 KB, 817x537) Image search: [Google]
new_Cryx.png
157 KB, 817x537
>Doesn't nerf warbeasts
>Scythean gets +1 dice AND thresher VS infantry
>Blind still OP except against circle
>Everything still has flying / pathfinder
>Doesn't nerf fury management
>Can still take enough guys to easily mitigate fury issues
>Legion beasts can't frenzy towards allies anyway
>Buffs infantry
>BUFFS INFANTRY
Yeah haha Legion is gonna be so nerfed this edition HAHA
>>
>>47046815
Losing Bloodbath for Thresher is bad for Scythean's ability to kill heavies, actually. It can no longer get an extra attack for free on heavies/colossals, which hurts it's damage output as well.

And I think you're misunderstanding some of the nerfs here. Legion absolutely hates the change to Shepards, hardcore. It's a real problem for them if they try their current lists.
>>
I like the new Bethayne feat. Seems like it would be interesting with some lights that have reach and some fast infantry.
>>
>>47046731
>Vayl2 traded Purficiation for Chasten, Oblit for Deadly Ground(POW13, lower cost, leaves a cloud effect after damage).
>L2 lost shadow pack, Shredders lost Tenacity.
>>
Question:
Are points totals for the games changing in mk3?
Everything seems absurdly expensive.

Very much looking forwards to using some of my less used beasts though.
>>
Do we know anything about Retribution yet?

I have all of "prime" retribution but the horses. Tempted to get back into the game with MK3

How likely am I going to see colossals? I'm not keen on them.
>>
>>47047331
Yes, average points got doubled so they could more easily tweak models. Particularly low cost models that might be worth more than 2 points but less than 3 points for example.

With warcasters getting much more warjack/warbeast points the likely game size will settle at 75 points.
>>
File: Dirty D.jpg (19 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
Dirty D.jpg
19 KB, 252x252
This thread was harder to find without a subject.

I'm curious what changes Warwitch Sirens will go through. Two things they specialized in was preventing movement with their sword (Errata'd) and giving a focus point to a 'jack that didn't have one, which won't be necessary with the MKIII changes to warjacks. They're currently 2 points a piece and I can't see them being worth more than 3 for a knockoff manhunter with spray attack and seduction.

Also I'm hoping Cylena and her Nyss are gutted in a few months. Way too fucking popular. Let's finally put an end to that Deneghra Merc list.
>>
>>47047446
Power Booster no longer restricted to one focus.

So they can give another focus to a jack.
>>
File: morghoul vs eyeless sight.jpg (24 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
morghoul vs eyeless sight.jpg
24 KB, 500x388
>>47047446
Hnnnggg

and now for the news..

Morghoul gets his blind ability back on feat...

in other news the feat is now useless vs legion...
>>
So what we know about the pigs? Any good news? Anything at all?
>>
>>47047771
Not really/ not yet based anon,
I assume they are going through the main factions first :/
Cygnar next, Skorne, Khador, Circle, Menoth would be my guess
>>
>>47047771
Arkadius can take Goraxes.
>>
>>47046764
Just for the Carnivean chassis.
>>
Dat feeling when you play Ret and don't give a fuck.

At the end of the day they can nerf only Halbardier and Strike Force.
>>
>>47047806
Cyngar's supposed to be one of the last ones.
>>
>>47047806
I can wait. I only want piggies to be cool to play is all.
>>47047814
Wait what. Is he doing experiment with other beings apart of pigs now?
>>
>>47047771
Pigs/Gators are one thing now. Pigs can take Gators, Gators can take pigs.
>>
>>47047919
There was this theme force from NQ where he could take them, they had shield guard as well or someshit. After heavily reworking how theme lists work they gave Arkadius the ability to always being able to take Goraxes.
>>
>>47047087
No.
That is troll level feat and belongs in the light warbeast and ranged weapon faction
>>
>>47048335
Because, you know, her old feat was amazing and people played the shit out of her.

A feat that says "All your infantry are weaponmasters" is a very good feat."
>>
>>47048335
Why does a ranged weapon faction want flank idgi
>>
>>47047689

-4 def is pretty useless on a warlock, I agree.
>>
>>47048408
Well, some warlocks. eLyl is still a bitch and a half.
>>
>>47046815
>>Scythean gets +1 dice AND thresher VS infantry

And loses an extra attack it used to get on heavies, and it loses the option to have all its fury removed by a single Shepard, and it can no longer charge through forests.

It was already an infantry mulcher, and actually lost a chunk of its effectiveness against heavies.
>>
>>47048439

Have we seen her Mk3 card?

Though let's just assume she retains it, because it's likely. So, it will be possible to build a perfect counter with a particular warlock against another warlock's feat. That's not completely unheard of, I think.

But I get it. People like to cry rivers and bitch to no end about astonishingly exaggerated 'problems'. I mean, look at me. Bitching about bitching.
>>
>http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?250192-OFFICIAL-Insider-05-02-William-Shick-Legion-Overview!&p=3494869&viewfull=1#post3494869

>2) Bonds now exclusively appear on character warjacks and warbeasts. There are no bonds outside of the ones that appear on character warjacks and warbeasts.

Where were you when eFeora was killed?
>>
>>47048523
And don't forget that unlike the Carni and Ravagore, who lost .5 threat, the Scythean lost a full inch.
>>
>>47048598
That's if her Bond hasn't changed, of course.
>>
>>47048605
source where it says that scythean lost reach?
>>
>>47048618
she no longer has a bond

And I doubt PP would do something stupid like give her field marshal: continuous fire
>>
>>47048523
It doesn't have to boost to hit anymore vs infantry, so it doesn't even need the shepherd in that case. It only really has to spend fury to fight warnouns.
>>
>>47048632
No one said it lost reach, it's math.

It lost a point of speed. Thus it lost an inch of threat.

Carnivean and Ravagore lost an inch of speed, but gained a half inch of melee range.

Please try to keep up.
>>
>>47048637
She has a character jack, and all character jacks will have a bond related to their controller.
>>
>>47048655
I'm sorry but I'm bad at math and thus was unable to take up legion (the most skill intensive faction in the game).
I know that it took 3 everests of skill to edge out a win on the razor's edge with legion, so I hope that with all these nerfs there will also be large buffs
>>
>>47048715
Spotted the troll player
>>
>>47048397
Hes making a dig, both about how some people look at trolls (ranged and lights), and about how useless hes implying the feat is (so bad it belongs with trolls).
>>
I haven't been paying attention, has Privateer revealed any changes to Retribution yet?
>>
>>47048802
Nothing super specific.
>>
Kara Sloan has Field Marshal: True Sight
>>
>>47046788

Oh thank the Ancestors. You focus-users have no idea how difficult it can be to keep old-man-stat warlocks alive with that and anti-magic shit both on the table at the same time.
>>
File: screaming_shitball.jpg (98 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
screaming_shitball.jpg
98 KB, 612x816
>>47046788
>Buffing fury
>Nerfing constructs (Warjacks)
Top kek
o
p
k
e
k
>>
legion nerfs are around what I expected except for the spd 5 to our heavy warbeasts, they say in the article "It is a Faction that strikes hard and strikes fast, driving straight for its enemy’s throat in order to tear it out before fading away into the shadows." how is spd 5 supposed to accomplish that? other than that I'm really curious about what they're going to do with shredders now that they took tenacity away from them
>>
>>47046788

Wait- are you certain that "cannot have damage removed from it" doesn't prevent transfers?
>>
>>47049528
I mean, with Slipstream and other speed buffs in faction you still have a good number of threat extensions as long as that doesn't change. On top of that unless Ravagores and Angels change dramatically they both aid that style as well.
>>
>>47049547
Someone on the PP forums confirmed iirc (one of the PP folks, Soles or Schick) I'll try and dig up sauce
>>
>>47049547
A transfer doesn't remove damage. It prevents it and then causes damage to a beast.
>>
>>47049403

It stops all removal of dmg.
>>
>>47049528
Well, I guess it'd be good to see more than one fucking card before deciding that legion lost all of its speed.
>>
>>47049590
As for shredders they were already a bargain with rabid AND tenacity. They will probably get some other animus that isn't quite the same but as long as they keep rabid I don't think it's a huge deal.
>>
>>47049754
inb4 shredders get Rage
>>
>>47049829
I thought the exact same thing, actually.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rabid simply became a 1 cost animus.
>>
>>47049721

per PPS_MrSoles "The entire chassis went down to SPD 5. It was one method to differentiate the heavy land sharks for the faster, lighter winged dragon-beasts."

so really it's 4 cards
>>
>>47049856
And we still no nothing about spells or animi or feats on basically everything.
>>
On Purification
>Technically speaking it now only exists within the Protectorate though other Factions have access to similar spells. We have removed or weakened some of the spells that trivially removed all upkeeps in play.
>>
>>47049856

>if any of you had put a Nephilim on the table at some point in mk2 this wouldn't be happening (no, the ballista-hauler doesn't count)
>>
>>47049528
>legion nerfs are around what I expected except for the spd 5 to our heavy warbeasts, they say in the article "It is a Faction that strikes hard and strikes fast, driving straight for its enemy’s throat in order to tear it out before fading away into the shadows."

With spd 5 and reach, that makes it just as much reach as Cryx's Slayer, which is by no means a "slow" heavy.

And did you miss the spd 7 Grotesques? They used to be spd 5.
>>
>>47049920
Some of those guys look a lot better.

Guard Dog is one hell of a defensive buff for casters, and Precision Strike is very, very useful.
>>
>>47049948
I can't remember what either of those do. I'm guessing precision strike is a pick your column thing?
>>
>>47049962
Yes.

Guard Dog is what the Khador Dog has: as long as it's within 3" of the caster they get +2DEF against melee attacks, no backstrike bonus for attackers, and immunity to freestrikes.
>>
>>47049856
I mean, realistically everything but the Scythean gained a small amount of melee threat and on top of that if those are the only changes to Legion's speed they are by no means slow
>>
>>47049916
Good.
Now maybe the protectorate will have a unified design direction
>>
I was just digging out my models for MK3 and now I'm trying to figure out if maybe the highlights have been lost over time or if I have always been this awful at painting.
>>
File: ElvesGettingTheirShitKickedIn.png (2 MB, 1864x1176) Image search: [Google]
ElvesGettingTheirShitKickedIn.png
2 MB, 1864x1176
>>
File: IMG_20160503_023437530.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_023437530.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
Anon who filled in the holes in the sarong on his Cyclops Shaman thinking they were air bubbles a couple days ago here. Finished the basecoat on him and I'd say that you really wouldn't know, so I'm happy.
>>
File: IMG_20160503_024410121.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_024410121.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>47050696
Make as well post the front while I'm here. Funny thing about cyclops' is they can see the future, which means this one can predict these dubs
>>
>>47050696
>>47050860

yeah you can't even tell, nice work
>>
How do Hordes players deal with fury managements? I like Gators but I just can't wrap my head around fury as a system. I end up with so many options that I get stumped over thinking. When I play a Warcaster I know what I can and can't do (roughly) and just allocate what I need where.
>>
>>47050860
It looks nice for a basecoat, but I think some of your golds there went on a bit too thick. The details look a little filled in. Unless it's just a shitty sculpt.
>>
>>47051053
Most factions have access to fury management support of some sort even if it isn't great. Gators don't have any fury management that I'm aware of so it is really just about spending that fury when it is worth it. For instance don't use fury to boost damage on every single model under the Spitter's template instead use it to boost to hit and boost damage on important solos or warbeasts and only when it either won't frenzy for doing so or if it could but that risk is important to take out that model. Decisions like that
>>
>be Legion player
>see insider

I'm still feeling good about Mk3. Most of these changes are good and were needed.
>>
>>47051965

Just think man. Soon you might be playing Infantry!

Just think of the sweet Kallus and Lylyth1 armies that are going to be hitting the field.
>>
>>47051965
>>47051993

if you're not a member of the legion facebook group doug hamilton is all over the place mocking the tears and talking up the changes we don't know about, he said there will be a new 'cool and unique' legion solicit coming this month
>>
>>47052293
Mind posting some of the changes?
>>
>>47052386

sorry I meant he's mostly going "stop worrying I've seen what's coming it's good shit", but he did let slip ravagores are getting 4" aoe
>>
>>47048347
Her current feat is awesome if you run double hex hunters for it.

The new one is probably better if you build for it. Assuming the grot assassin stays the same, pair him with a couple of units of cheap, SPD 7 flying stealth models with gang, and run a couple of Raeks, and you have a fucking terrifying alpha strike.
>>
File: convergence-of-cyriss-01.jpg (59 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
convergence-of-cyriss-01.jpg
59 KB, 474x474
>>47046572
Heya, new player here, havent to play a game yet because nobody plays this game at all. But Heres my 35 pnt skirmish list!
System: Warmachine
Faction: Convergence of Cyriss
Casters: 1/1
Forge Master Syntherion (*6pts)
* Corollary (3pts)
* Galvanizer (3pts)
* Mitigator (4pts)
* Cipher (9pts)
Clockwork Angels (Leader and 2 Grunts) (3pts)
* Transverse Enumerator (2pts)
Eradicators (Leader and 4 Grunts) (9pts)
* Transverse Enumerator (2pts)
Reductors (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts
>>
>>47052422

On one hand I'm always excited for new stuff, but on the other hand it sounds like PP has a weird fixation for certain Legion units like Archangels and Grotesques that makes me a bit wary.
>>
>>47052569
Way too much infantry. Syntherion basically does nothing for infantry, and does everything for warjacks.

Based on your list, you'd be better off running Lucant or Axis. Both will support the infantry much better.

UA on the Clockwork angels doesn't do much. can't keep up, rerolls aren't super worth it, Angels have no problem with command.

For a base list, I'd lose the Angel UA, drop the Reductors to minimum, and change the Mitigator to a Diffuser With those six points, I'd pick up two Engima Foundries, or a single foundry, a unit of Attunement Servitors, and maybe an ADO.

I'd also wait two months for the new edition to drop.
>>
>>47052680
It's better to think of the Grot solo as a MK3 release that just got released early, rather than an initial release that got followed up when players didn't do anything with it.
>>
>>47050663
Where the fuck do I find fluff stories? Are they all in the expansion books?
I read some showdown between Vyros and Goreshade where Senor Eldritch gloats about stealing Nyssor's powers and his plan to bring Ios salvation before running off cackling with villainous glee, and now I'm confused as to where the fluff exists and how to place it on the timeline.
>>
>>47052769
The books come with a building storyline, released with each book. So from the original books of Mk1 all the way to the current timeline has been one long story. Well, more like several stories in one long timeline.
>>
>>47052769
Yes they are in various expansions as well as faction books or older MkI fiction if you want things like Goreshade fighting Vaeril the Wise/Stealing Voass.

The showdown you referenced happened prior point 1 under the Retribution section for that picture.
>>
>>47052680

I get the wariness, I kind of worry that the faction's moving more and more towards bodyhorror could be to leave the new hordes faction with more of a traditional dragon theme
>>
>>47053264
>Kallus
>Body horror
Joking aside, I'd be happy if, as Everblight gathers strength, his units begin to morph further and further into mutant dragon spawn. I would actually buy into Legion if that happened.
>>
File: muh simarils.jpg (90 KB, 564x590) Image search: [Google]
muh simarils.jpg
90 KB, 564x590
Tell me about House Shyeel, /tg/.
As much as I love the looks of House Nyarr/the Dawnguard, they seem like pretty standard pic related fare. I want to know more about the guys who specialize in the arts of giant robots and fist magic.
>>
>>47051087
Honestly it's just the P3 solid gold being an awkward little bitch.
>>
>>47054618
What do you need to know? Shyeel basically boils down to mages and mechanics. They specialize in force related spells that move things and build the forcefield jacks.
>>
>>47047771

>Arkadius' needle got some nifty upgrades, and he doesn't just stick enemy models with them anymore. I mean, one of his options is to fill one of his own warbeasts with Raw Adrenaline, which reads: If a living warbeast is damaged by an attack with this weapon, all attack and damage rolls resulting from its next basic attack this turn are boosted.
>>
>>47055094
Just curious if there's any fluff regarding their philosophy or subculture. Rahn is the only Shyeel 'caster I'm aware of, and apparently he's a self-centered prick there to claim personal glory - is that all there is to it?
>>
>>47052422
>ravagores are getting 4" aoe
THE. HORROR.
>>
>>47055612

not really up on my elves but gimme a bit and I'll skim through the books for you
>>
>>47056020
If they keep the scather.

Well... Get fucked, Banes.
>>
>that Eyeless Sight nerf
Once again Skorne gets fucked because stupid fucking dragons got too many toys
>>
>>47055612

Houses Nyarr and Shyeel have for years made little
effort to hide their quiet support of the Retribution.
Minor sympathies for Ios’ fringe religious sects are not
uncommon in political circles—many high-ranking nobles
have such leanings. Most houses would draw the line,
however, at agreeing to an open and full alliance with
the Retribution, which is exactly what Houses Nyarr and
Shyeel have recently done. They have even gone so far as
to take the unprecedented step of allocating the majority
of their military assets to Retribution service.
The truth is that these two hallytyr have been more tightly
linked to the Retribution than their peers ever realized.
For decades they have secretly provided both financial
and military assistance to the organization. These houses
decided long ago that true change in Ios would require
extreme measures.
As the political creatures they are, the respective leaders
of these houses have kept their motives to themselves.
These men are not given to zealotry or religious fervor; it is
generally accepted that House Nyarr and House Shyeel back
the Retribution for pragmatic rather than religious reasons.
It is not that their leaders are thought to dismiss Scyrah’s
condition or ignore the gravity of the status of the vanished
gods, but pursuing such lofty mysteries is clearly not their
primary motive for pushing the Retribution agenda.

Those who succeed in leading the cause of salvation will reap
great rewards. The political clout brought by the unquestioning
support of the people could facilitate the transformation of
Iosan society and even the dissolution of the Consulate Court.
This is a gamble to which House Nyarr and House Shyeel
have committed all their considerable resources. Should the
Retribution cause continue to spread among the population,
the other hallytyr may feel forced to follow their example or
be left powerless in the expected new order.
>>
>>47048598
>>47048637
>>47048671
I think they mentioned somewhere that she has an upkeep spell that does what her bond used to??
>>
File: IMG_20160503_104036359.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_104036359.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>47050696
Much nicer with the wash. And dat drybrushed hair yo.
>>
>>47048598
be grateful eHaleys bond was dropped too.
>>
File: IMG_20160503_104025671.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_104025671.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>47050860
And the front. Need those (You)'s guys!
>>
>>47056206
cryx has a jack with a 4" aoe and scather right now. hope you like rng 9 ravagores.
>>
>>47056690
>>47056706

bretty good, it might just be the focus of the picture is off but the hair in the back looks way different than the stuff in the front, is it actually like that?
>>
>>47056833
The hair just takes to drybrushing better in the back.
>>
>>47056773
Cryx also doesn't get good, point efficient guns ever.
>>
But...Scythean was sorta alright aye? But now it is rather less versatile with its blood bath gone. Before you could run those to trample heavies, now it is infantry-killy only thing. Sorta saddens me, althought i admit it was waaaay too overpowered in that case.
As for Proteus - is he going to be playable with those changes, your bets?
Maybe Typhon will get nerfed?
Carni buffed melee-wise?
Not like i do not love the buffs for infantry, but i would really like to see that other beasts wont be changed the way Skythean was.
>>
>>47057172
I mean, Mk3 Proteous under Abby would walk into an entire unit of Errants and eat all of them, and there wouldn't be shit the Menoth player could do about it.

He ignores all healing AND RFPs the model. That's fucking huge, especially on a 4" reach.
>>
>>47057172
>Carni buffed melee-wise?

it's gotta be they're distinguishing each heavy beasts role, so carni will probably end up our heavy counter
>>
>>47057172
Scythean was always supposed to be an infantry-muncher, and it was pretty good at that, but it was also accidentally super fucking good at murdering heavies. It was another symptom of PP vastly underestimating how important Reach was in Mk2.

It can still bash up a heavy pretty good, 2 initials and Fury 4 at P+S 17 is no joke, but now the Carnivean might actually have a defined role on the table besides being a Spiny Growth dispenser.
>>
>>47057253
>2xPS17 and fury 4 is "super fucking good at murdering heavies"
m8 please I play Skorne.
>>
>>47057293
Yea, except for those casters that had great damage buffs for it, which was quite a few of them.
>>
>>47057293
Currently, it is when you get a free attack just for landing your first two.

There's also a fair amount of damage buffs available in Legion.
>>
>>47057193
Well you cant know that for sure. Not yet.
But maybe it will be so. Thought as a person who have Menoth and Legion armies i am not really satisfied.
>>47057236
Well i cant say its bad, but now ill sorta have to buy a Carnivean or two, which totally sucks. Not like i do not like Carnivean, but i would prefer things to be old way for Skythean, and considering how price Carnivean was (is?) i would consider simply buffing him maybe.
>>47057253
Its two against 3 on Carnivean still.
>>
>>47057413
I mean, we know he'll fuck over tough, living recursion mechanics, and be very good at killing whole units himself with a fucking 4" reach on a large based model.

What else do we need to know?
>>
>>47057413

you should read up on how to magnetize so you can swap them around
>>
>>47057172
6 attacks instead of 7 isn't the nerf dragonbabies are acting like it is. It's in a faction with plenty of debuffs and damage buffs, and we just learned that beasts with reach are going to be sexy under Beth. It could lose a point of damage on each claw and STILL be a very useful beast.

>>47057293
>2xPS17 and fury 4 is "super fucking good at murdering heavies"
Remember, those are REACH P+S17. 10" pathfinder threat range with no buffs, in a faction with a lotta movement buffs. Skorne would LOVE a beast like the Scythean.
>>
>>47057413
How do you not already have a Carnivean? Between the two player battle box and the battlegroup I figured every Legion player had at least one and a handful of shredders.
>>
>>47057444
>6 attacks instead of 7 isn't the nerf dragonbabies are acting like it is

have you actually seen much complaining about this? I'm not happy about spd 5 and I'm seeing that a lot, there's quite a bit about tenacity but I agree that needed to go, and there's some about blood creation but that's mostly because it was nice fluff, other than those I really haven't seen many complaints
>>
>>47046731
All I know is Cassius is happy about thebeyeless sight change. And what makes Cassius happy makes me happy.
>>
>>47049844
So that a warlock can give itself all boosted attacks and dmg for one fury?
>>
>The Scythean became an absolute infantry murder machine thanks to the Murderous ability—which grants it an additional die on attack rolls against warrior models

is that something the Scythean always has, or is it some funny way to describe a new animus?
>>
>>47058205
Make it warbeast, same as rage is now. And keep it self.
>>
>>47058213
No that is a completely new ability, I wouldn't be surprised if the scythean kept it's original animus that gives it Take Down
>>
>>47058213
Murderous is just a straight up ability, far as I remember.
>>
>>47058246
>No that is a completely new ability
that'd be really great and I'd gladly trade the extra attack from Blood-bath and the extra inch movement for it. Always having at least 3 dice against all warrior models is awesome.
>>
>>47058248
I thought it was beast 09s imprint?
>>
Circle insider when?
>>
What are the changes to base rules for MK3?

I played MK2 and dropped it after the retribution forces book, and I'm tempted to champion MK3 in my local store.

Whats the new warmachine faction all about?
>>
>>47059019

I'm going to guess cygnar next if it continues going by amount of nerfs they handed out
>>
>>47059135
They said that cygnar was going to be towards the end. I'm guessing khador next.
>>
>>47059299
Would make sense. First they slowly massage in the pain for Legion and Cryx (which really got off rather unscathed) and then they reap the tears of joy from the MoW news.
>>
>>47049547
yes certain. Mostly because Jason Soles explicitly said so on the forum.
>>
>>47059399

Is it just me, or did the Cryx forum take the hit way better than the Legion players did? I visited the forums on both occasion, and people where genially surprised on the Cryx reaction, people was all like "Well, it was expected" and actually tried to discuss the future tactics in mk3. Worst post was someone thinking they went down to hard on the Bane Thralls (Warriors), and pretty much all of them agreed the spell slave was hit the hardest, but with full understanding of why.
The Legion forum so far has been anything but. Almost everyone whines about how shitty stuff has become, and even though PP has clearly stated Legion will be the top dogs when it comes to running Warbeasts, this clearly isn't good enough for its community. They are not satisfied having to "risk" running beasts hot, and want it back the old ways where you literally could just go red with all beasts, because you had such great fury management in solos and such.
The Speed 5 was the soar button though, and almost every post is ranting about this particular subject.

I'm hoping for Retribution next, but they will most likely be the last, together with Convergence/Minnions/cephalyx/mercs. I'm really pumped on how good their infantry will become once they nerf the MHSF to a reasonable level of play. I'm hoping for a bit more heavy fisted jacks, and a way more dangerous Colossal that can score Critical-Consume on medium bases (because, fuck you Trolls!).
>>
>>47052422
>RNG 14" AoE4" scather ravagores.
>Eyeless can't see through forests
big fucking deal when you start drifiting scather templates all over the table.
War never changes, mk3 is going to be the same as mk2
>>
>>47048347
> A feat that says "All your infantry are weaponmasters" is a very good feat."
No, it's pButcher's feat (even better, since it works for ranged models too). For Beth you need a beast in melee. Which is severally limits it's usability.
>>
>>47059299
usually menoth is last.
Menoth is always last.
Life in prayer is suffering
>>
>>47060189
no, I got the same feel.
Cryx players took it well, sorta like "man, it'll be nice to play the other neat things in our lists"

But Legion players, fucking hell. "m-muh eyeless sight nerf"
muh muh def 11 arm 18 heavies T_T
crying fucking rivers of tears and trying to persuade PP that the changes are a bad idea !!
unbelievable.
>>
>>47060189
Menoth not even spoiled other than Choir not getting plus 2 to hit anymore
>BITCHING NEVER ENDS
>>
>>47060310

Well, they were assured that Purification ok so long as it's Menoth, and weaponmaster small based infantry is still very much a thing. Those would have been the big one.
>>
>>47060208
>>RNG 14" AoE4" scather ravagores.

They didn't give the actual range on the Ravagore's attack.
>>
>>47056700

I have no idea why that existed in the first place.
>>
>>47060310
>>Menoth not even spoiled other than Choir not getting plus 2 to hit anymore

Redeemer still gets 3 shots, all innacurate, but dodesn't have to spend any focus on them. Cossts 11 points.

Reckoner's flare still gives +2 to hit, but now it also removes stealth.

Purification is now Protectorate only.

Knights Exemplar get 1" melee reach.

Guardian and Indicter get +1 MAT.

Templar gets shield guard. It's shield does +1 POW. 15 points.

Feora2 lost her warjack bond, but retains the same general ability via a new spell.
>>
>>47060240
Sure, it doesn't work for ranged, but it also provides a hit buff, which pButcher's does not.

And that would be a problem, if Legion didn't have disposable lessers and Raeks to trivially get what they want into melee into melee.
>>
>>47060189

I can't speak for the forums, but the Facebook group seems relatively calm about the changes, though it might just be hard to find the negatives in the godawful formatting of nested comments.

/tg/ hasn't been losing its shit too much, but I don't think there are that many Legion players here.
>>
>>47060488

This will be great! Hopes that Judicator gets cont Fire on all weapons though, will massively increase its usage when dealing with infantry.
>>
>>47061046
>but I don't think there are that many Legion players here.
Has there ever been a poll to see which faction we all each primarily play?
>>
>>47061094

I don't think so.

If I had to make a guess I'd say Skorne is the most popular army here based on displayed lists, discussion, and models painted.

After that maybe Khador.
>>
>>47061243
/tg/ is a buncha commies, huh?
>>
>>47061430
How the fuck are either of this factions commie?
>>
>>47061474
Red, anon. They're red.

And also Khador is Russia.
>>
>47061474

Tau are commies too, everyone knows caste system=communist, russian=communist, red=communist.

It's Red Alert's fault.
>>
>>47061243
>yfw half of the Skorne posts are just me and people replying to me
>>
>>47061623

Well, I'm not making half of them.
>>
>>47059041
...but wasn't Retribution book was very first Mk2 released?
>>
>>47062131
Yep.
>>
At least one Cygnar player lurking. Our forums are taking guesses at what gets nerfed. They've come to a pretty good consensus.

Haley1 (Temporal Barrier)
Haley2 (bond lost, Temporal Acceleration, TK)
Haley3 (through the trencher's smoke and universal recursion forfeiture)
Black 13th (anything could go)
Gun Mage Pistoleers (probably true sight and snipe)
Squire (the free focus)
Journeyman Warcaster (Arcane Shield and hearsay about forcing him to field 'jacks)
Stormwall (the pod; otherwise we assume his powerlevel will become the gargossal standard)

And I'm willing to give it all away for buffs toward Cygnar's heavy 'jacks and infantry. Man, do I want stormguard and cyclones to be good. I am so ready.

Also, >>47048861 , she was my first love. How I hope for my faction's pairings to be more though provoking that Haley2 + Haleys 1 or 3.
>>
>>47046572
Legion can literally not see the forest through the trees.
>>
>>47062521
The bit about Jr having to take 'jack is assumed because Lesser Warlock rule (as seen on spoiled Wrong Eye card) requires to have at least one beast.
>>
>>47062813
Lesser warlocks always had to take beasts didn't they? You couldn't just take the lesser on their own
>>
>>47062909
Only the Minion ones had that.
>>
>>47060488
We know grievous wounds doesn't prevent transfers.
We know legion still sees through almost everything including stealth
>thyra has gone from unique fun and dangerous to worthless, and not even a proper menoth spoiler to boot.
>>
>>47062813
They already said the same thing I believe about Gastonne, etc. requiring jacks I think.
>>
>>47061623
>>47061700
We're all just the same fat neckbeard in his grandma's basement replying to himself.
>>
>Eyeless sight makes you inmune to Blind
>Grevious wounds no longer prevents transfers

Even after being buffed to be usable, Morghoul2 is nerfed.
>>
>>47063163
When you realize the /tg/ Warmachine threads are two people arguing with each other and samefagging.
>>
>>47063336
Not true. I'm a third person.
>>
>>47062950
>We know nothing about Thyra, but let's declare her useless based on absolutely nothing
>>
>>47063291
Hey now, he still blinds the army. And it seems like Legion is going to be much more infantry heavy, so a good feat turn could wipe out the enemy infantry, and leave the beasts open to be elephant'd.

Maybe Bloodrunners will be good? I really like the look of Persian assassin vampire elves.
>>
>>47063347
did you read the post?
grievous wounds is nerfed
eyeless can still see through stealth

therefore most of Thyra's tricks: occultation and silence of death are removed.
Remind us all just how powerful thyra was considered to be in Mk2 ?

Oh yeah i forgot, apparently kara sloan gets field marshall true sight.
Against thyra that'll be a fast game at least.
>>
>>47063528
We haven't seen Thyra's card yet. For all we know her feat could summon D3 chocolate cakes.
>>
>>47063528
Now, I'm going to tell you something.

I'm going to tell you something, and it might be weird

It might be weird, and brace yourself

And you need to brace yourself, because this might blow your mind.

What if...

What if Thyra...

What if Thyra CHANGES in Mk3?

I know, right? It's fucking insane, like, can you even imagine?

But who knows, it might just happen.
>>
>>47063633
>>47063595
Guise, there are at least 3 of us, or we're all samefagging.

Secondly I would appreciate chocolate caek.

The thing is, whilst i understand that Thyra (or any other given caster) could be different, thyra for one is pretty specifically an assassin caster, with the whole acrobatics, daughters of the flame and the twin daggers thing. I doubt she'll suddenly become a control caster or a tanky caster.
However, this is indeed the only hope.That Thyra has been adapted so she doesn't get shot off the table turn 1.
>>
>>47057468
>>47057434
Bought my Legion things off other guy, and he did not have spare parts. So NOT AN OPTION.
However, i am about to buy two-player box in time because i like both Circle and Legion because of being beast-heavy factions.
To be honest i am also collecting Menoth and Convergence for the same reasons.
>>47057426
I dunno, maybe them saying it was a joke so i would love my Skytheans more...
>>
>>47062950
>>47063528
>>47063756

You are the Cancer to Warmahordes. The guy who always claims the comming of doom as soon as anyone mentions just about anything.

Its like the wisper game
>Caster X might change
>Hey, I heard that X caster might get nerfed, because according to me, she is to powerfull
>Dude, they are totally nerfing caster X
>OMG CASTER X IS NOW UNPLAYABLE!!!

This is a summerice of all your posts. We know but a fraction of what mk3 will bring to the core rules itself, let alone specific casters. So stop crying over the few mk3 core rules changes we have when looking at old mk2 cards.
>>
>>47063756
I'll be your number 4
>>
56 unique posters is pretty good.
>>
https://twitter.com/wnhungerford/status/727592241988964352
>>
>>47065080
Wait. WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>47065080

Weapon and Head locks are one of those things where I've gone "if looking up how to actually do this wasn't going to take three minutes off of my clock at least, I bet it would really turn this game around for me", more than once.
>>
long gunners are 16 points for a full unit, same double shot ability but have gained the move-aim-fire/no shooting next turn ability of steelhead riflemen from the video game.
>>
>>47065080
>>47065244
Yeah but pushes? Damn I play Skorne. If I don't push a model for more than a week I get cold sweat and uncontrollable shaking.
>>
>>47065080
So that leaves Throw, Trample, Arm Lock, and Headbutt?
>>
>>47065283
What.
>>
>>47065355
I think it's just throw, trample, and headbutt now.
>>
>>47065355
Arm locks were removed
>>
>>47065357

Long gunners can make a full advance, aim and then shoot (twice because of double shot)

If they use that ability they cannot make ranged attacks the following turn.
>>
>>47065366
Oh, right. He did say weapon locks.
>>
>>47065283
That is dirty.
>>
>>47065329

>so long "skorne slipstream"
>>
>>47065434

Heck, so long "skorne repulsion", for that matter.
>>
>>47065244

The point is not that you never used these tricks, so therefore they could just as good remove them. The point is, there was the option to do so that made the game good! Its like Fallout 2, and its lost "child killer" perk. In one of the releases (think its the US one), they removed the ability to kill kids all together, and removed the perk. Now, I'm not saying you should go around killing kids in your videogames. All I'm saying is, I want to know I have the option to do so! The same goes with this rules-removal. I started Warmachine, being a long time veteran from Oldhamer/40k amongst others. And what really struck me as making this game unique was the Jacks/Beasts. Things I had always dreamed of about Dreadnought in 40k doing, but never being capable of was suddenly a reality! And they where good at it to! Hell, We used a good portion of our first year to just over-use the special actions like crazy, just for the hell of it.

I would rather have seen some good effort from privateer press. With rules streamlined in a way that could be understood even by retards and 12 year olds, that just started the game out.
>>
>>47065461
Its only the illusion of choice if no one ever takes the option.
>>
>>47065434

That's funny, but it's also legit eZaal tech. (God damned speed 4 warlock that only plays well by having models in his control area and as far away from him and up the board as possible). It was probably going to be even moreso now that you can't charge your own models to eek out a few more inches and still cast spells or pop feat.
>>
>>47065616
Fuck pushing, just throw the faggot.
>>
>>47065366
And slam.
>>
My local store is doing a journeyman league.

Should I pick up a new force or just use it as an excuse to get my stuff painted?
>>
I think that I've got a problem.

I love warmachine but I'm finding it harder and harder to justify buying models. Buying a unit costs around $30-$40 from a discount retailer and $50-$60 at MSRP. For this price I can buy an entire boardgame, even great ones that have 30-40 high quality miniatures in them.

I'm likely going to start proxying a lot more stuff or only buying used at rock bottom prices from other gamers.

Do you guys think we'll ever see comparable price per components between the miniatures and other tabletop gaming scenes like board games?
>>
>>47066091
I mean, they're slowly bringing their prices down, so maybe.
>>
>>47066091
It's a luxury miniature game with higher quality models than most board games that don't cost more than $100. If you can't afford $30 to $60 you've got other issues
>>
>>47066091
Then play with what you have? Buy a new warcaster or a new solo once in a while to change things up a bit.
>>
>>47066091

Just haunt ebay.

I just got a full unit of Warspears for 27 American funbucks.
>>
>>47066160
It's not about affording. It's about fun per burger buck.

My current positive financial situation is thanks largely to my commitment to maximizing efficiency in my life, that this carries over to hobbies as well. I still own some expensive games like a complete collection of Thunderstone Advance, but that's only because of the huge amount of enjoyment I get out of it.

And when a starting 35pt army of warmachine costs as much as that collection, there's not a whole lot of variety or flexibility in that list compared to what I have for Thunderstone.

Not intended as a whining complaint, just a lament that I have a hard time justifying spending money on something I like because the price of admission to that fun is so high compared to other equally fun rides.
>>
>>47059299
Everything thus far is simply a prelude to the glorious Age of Cygnar.
>>
>>47061530

It honestly only just occurred to me that PP managed to mix pre-communist Russia with imagery you'd expect to see in communist Russia.
>>
>>47066429
I've never played Thunderadvance or whatever, but what's its replayability? To me the level of replayability of one 35 pt army in incredible...the amount of other armies you can run it against, in different scenarios, with different terrain layouts, etc. are unfathomable. And then you just need to swap your caster/lock and you have a new army.

Plus lore, narrative style gaming, painting/modelling, arguing on the internet...the amount you get out of your models and your investment in the game is pretty damn high.
>>
>>47065080

Guess a lot of power attacks were simply things that were cool in concept, but a mess in practice. Doesn't help if no one really used them.
>>
>>47061530
They are also a monarchy...
>>
>>47066625
yeah it's sort of imp russia with some communism..isms, and some of that is just "it's russia and russia was 'communist' recently so clearly all this russian imagery just means communism"

>>47066946
it's not super serious anon, don't get upset about it. As the other guy said, caste system = communism, red = communism, russia = communism.
>>
So I guess no insider today?
>>
>>47066429

Honestly, it's really just the cost of producing decent quality models for a market that isn't super huge.

Truthfully I think the only places that produce what you could call cheap models are historical producers and those like Mantic which basically run a skeleton crew and use freelancers for their sculpting.

This is why I find it kind of funny when people who play GW games whine about the price of models, the price of models for a lot of popular games is nearly or just as bad or even worse. The only difference is that they don't require you to buy tons of models to play a game.

>>47067106

I actually think make using of such imagery worked for Khador, looks nice and it's going to seem familiar to most people.

Does make me wonder if PP will ever introduce groups who are intent on overthrowing the monarchy or aristocracy within their country.
>>
>>47067292
What is Cygnar's story line?
>>
>>47067112
there is one but its about the pins
>>
>>47060488

With the Templar getting Shield Guard and Trolls now having a whole unit with it, I wonder if Shield Guard is just going to be way more widely distributed.

So maybe more things will have it just incidentally for cheaper.
>>
>>47067372

To my knowledge that is about just putting a different king on the thrown.

I meant more something like the French or Russian Revolutions.
>>
>>47067439
Fair
>>
>>47065283
HAHAHA I FUCKING KNEW SOME OF THOSE ABILITIES WOULD MAKE IT INTO MK3. VALIDATED.
>>
>>47067587
So Jews coming into Russia and over throwing the rulers isn't at all similiar to the cygnar story?
>>
>>47068066
>jews

Leave searforge alone.
>>
stormguard can "shoot" each other to add their ROF to the next guy, as long as the leader is in formation.

This can chain up to one guy blasting 10 shots out, like a backwards CRA
>>
>>47068819
Source? That sounds amazing.
>>
steelhead halberdiers (and some other spear troops?) are getting an order that allows them to forfeit their action to gain defensive strike.
>>
>>47069876
Gonna need a source for that.

So far we've seen the Long Gunner thing, the Stormguard thing, and now this, with no source provided.
>>
>>47069876

If true, that is actually really cool.

I've always felt like Defensive Strike would be fun on a unit. It has very little use on most of the models that have it right now but a tarpit unit with it would be fun.

Source?
>>
>>47069904
They're probably all coming from the same guy (of the three posting here) since he's given up on Skorne and switched to Mercs/Cygnar.
>>
>>47069876

No sauce no play.
>>
>>47062950
>>thyra has gone from unique fun and dangerous to worthless, and not even a proper menoth spoiler to boot.

Eyeless sight always ignored stealth in MkII.

And even with Grevious Wounds, Thyra was never competitive or very "interesting". She'd just trudge down the board until she got within X inches of the caster, then charge and fail spectacularly because she didn't have enough focus to fuel the spells she needed to kill stuff and buy enough attacks to do it at the same time.

Honestly, they can't do much worse than Thyra in mk2.
>>
>>47069876

Wow that kicks Cryx in the nuts. I like it. You can do it with massed Ancestral Guardians a bit right now, but it means putting Ancestral Guardians on the table and once they're saturated you start losing them in 3 point chunks to single Banes.
>>
>>47069876
I miss the MK1 days where Halberdiers had forfend
>>
>>47066429

You don't need to justify what frivolous games you spend money on to others because it's not their time/money.

I like Warmachine so I play Warmachine. I don't care as much for MtG, so even if it costs less to play, it won't matter because I don't enjoy it as much. Then again, I love fishing way more than Warmachine, but would never drop more than 100 bucks for a rod/reel combo the way some guys would.
>>
As a legion player who has just recently bought 2 boxes of grotesques for the sake of a janky Abby2 list, I am FUCKING HYPED. Abby is my waifu...
>>
>>47069876
They have this exact same ability in Warmachine Tactics. I've been saying all along those abilities were going on make it into mk3!
>>
>>47071788
And he's providing no proof, which means they likely are lies.
>>
>>47071879

I didn't provide proof for the ravagore 4" thing either so it doesn't necessarily mean his stuff is untrue, would be nice if he gave a source though
>>
People didn't use power attacks because they took a focus, you couldn't charge, and you sacrificed all your initials.

The costs were way too fucking high. And the costs are still too high if they haven't done major changes to the ones that are left.

If you could weaponlock while only sacrificing the open fist's initial they would be amazing and would give an actual point in having the open fist rule if you aren't playing gators.
>>
>>47072995
The thing is, the Power attacks still in the game are the ones people do use.

Double Handed Throws win games, Headbutts kill casters, and you can do some funny shit with Slams.
>>
>>47073028
The only time I have ever seen a headbutt used is when it's granted by a chain attack. I have never seen someone headbutt a target instead of slam it or throw it.
>>
>>47073076

I use my raek to headbutt all the time
>>
>>47073076
You boost a headbutt hit on a caster to knock them down and auto hit them with all your melee attacks. Super powerful against high def casters.
>>
>>47073076
>The only time I have ever seen a headbutt used is when it's granted by a chain attack. I have never seen someone headbutt a target instead of slam it or throw it.

Headbutts are used whenever your heavy has no open hands and doesn't have the 3+ inches of straight movement for a slam.
>>
File: 1459571063321.png (339 KB, 811x720) Image search: [Google]
1459571063321.png
339 KB, 811x720
>>47073134

Fuck, why didn't that ever occur to me.
>>
>>47062521
Sloan rumored to get True Sight as a field marshal ability, according to the 3++ blog. A good reason to consider her as my primary caster when I get into Cygnar.
>>
>>47073076
I headbutt with my bonejacks all the time 7.5" movement goes a long way or when someone get's cheeky and engages my arc node
>>
>>47073322
It's not a rumor, it's a dev tweet.
>>
we were talking about character unit attachments a couple threads ago, looks like they're staying as is

http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?250232-Character-Attachments&p=3497225&viewfull=1#post3497225
>>
>>47073373
Hopefully they changed it so that Light Warjacks can't do headbutts and stuff anymore. :^)
>>
>>47073683

I'm really worried about the Zealot UA.

There is no way they could retain greater destiny with multiple UAs. I fucking love that ability. I can't see any real reason to take them without it.
>>
>>47074067
I feel like losing greater destiny would create a lot of design space for them.

Maybe they could trade it for Iron Zeal and passage.

Or maybe it is just for the turn so they can disengage and throw bombs with impunity.

Or even if Holy monolith goes back to +4 def +4 arm
>>
>>47074185

They would need a lot to make up for Greater Destiny.

I can't think of anything that would really compare. Maybe something like Force Barrier and Holy Monolith giving them an extra Def buff instead of an Arm buff. I really like the idea of them being immune to blast dmg partially because of their own bombs but also, if Deliverers become better, Zealots jamming with Deliverers dropping rockets all around them could be an interesting combo.

It would still make them worse at jamming overall though. I keep thinking of McThralls recursion. Maybe Zealots could have something like Press Gang that lets them make new Zealots out of enemy models to make them more annoying.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for something cool.
>>
>>47074386
Honestly, if they lose spell ward, then greater destiny is fine.
>>
So, how is Mkiii being released in LnL? Is it going to available on friday? will every event participant suddenly have to convert their list to mk3?

Is it even going to be available in LnL?
>>
>>47076256
I think they're planning on having all the stuff sell on a certain day, then they'll have games the next in mk3, but they're mostly going to be running the "final" mk2 stuff there. I believe it's been covered in one of their recent podcasts.
>>
So is Galleon the only way a Pirates of the Broken Coast army can fight against other colossals? Even Ayana doesn't make up the difference for smaller jacks and the Commodore.
>>
>>47076653
You'll know in about 2 months.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.