[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you imagine a good white/blue faction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: MTGlogo.jpg (364 KB, 1913x610) Image search: [Google]
MTGlogo.jpg
364 KB, 1913x610
How can you imagine a good white/blue faction?
>>
>>47026801
Good as in well-written, or not evil?
>>
>>47027001
Not evil.
>>
>>47027010
>>47026801

What makes you consider the current white/blue factions as evil?
>>
Making any color or color combination a "good" faction usually has more to do with the setting than the color or color combination itself.
>>
>>47027010
Azorius is literally not evil, chaotic cuck. Sage for retarded question.
>>
>>47028671
OP didn't say evil, he just implied they're not good. Which makes sense because Azorius is kinda Lawful Neutral in the sense that it's literal and bureaucratic to a fault.
>>
>>47026801
>>47029242
Ojutai's brood might pass for good if they really believe they're bettering the monks. I don't know enough about the flavor to say for sure though.
>>47028671
Lawfag please go.
>>
>>47026801
A faction based off the philosopher-kings of Plato's Republic.
>>
>>47026801
Ephara
>>
>>47029315
I believe that the dragons literally eat random monks that bug them too much, I don't think that's good
>>
>>47026801
Merfolk from Lorwyn are pretty good. Yeah, they've got the whole fairy-tale weirdness going on, but they're mostly teachers, explorers, scholars, and healers. They carry messages from town to town and are generally sociable.
>>
Was Esper all that evil? Don't really know its lore.
>>
>>47032320
It's kind of like Shadowrun if you replaced the Sphinxes with Dragons, but with better public services.
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 332x444) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 332x444
Angels give the sea creatures sentience in exchange for the creatures seeking to better the world around them somehow and acting as subservient to the angels. I'm not very savvy on MTG at all. Have a cute squid.
>>
File: well shit.gif (343 KB, 252x171) Image search: [Google]
well shit.gif
343 KB, 252x171
>>47032422
>Esper is Shadowrun
>>
>>47026801
Gruul-fag here. I cannot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.