[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right, been a while since I've been on /tg/, not even sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: gwyndolinfluffy.jpg (318 KB, 964x1020) Image search: [Google]
gwyndolinfluffy.jpg
318 KB, 964x1020
Right, been a while since I've been on /tg/, not even sure if anyone will see this thread through the sea of stupid quest threads that took over the board (apparently there's a trial board for them now? Why the hell are they still being posted here?)

I'm interested in trying to make a character based on Gwyndolin in D&D 4e. I just need to basic pointers and ideas for how to make a character that's someewhat close to her, while still effective.
>>
>>47025131

>her
>>
>>47025131
Convenient return, attempted scathing comment, on-topic but incredibly basic topic.

If you want to bitch about quest threads just bitch about quest threads you passive-aggressive fuck.

If you actually played 4e and had a rulebook in front of you and had a wiki on the character you want it would be easy as shit to work out what you want.

Either ask a real question or unabashedly bitch about something, don't half-ass both.
>>
I want to marry him.
>>
>>47025131
>11
>Sea

This is bait isn't it?
>>
>>47025131
1/15th of the board isn't "sea". I'm not sure if this is a thinly veiled meta thread, considering the actual content of your post is incredibly half passed.
>>
>>47025131
Just be a bard or warlock
>>
>>47025233
This place really has gone to shit.
>>47025214
lel, slipped up there, sorry
>>
>>47025316
>This place really has gone to shit.

>anon doesn't want shitty thinly-veiled meta-threads

>that makes it bad

No, anon, you are the cancer.
>>
File: Gwyndolin Lady Darkling.jpg (209 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Gwyndolin Lady Darkling.jpg
209 KB, 900x600
Trial board means you can post quests there but you don't have to. Once the board becomes permanent (presumably in 1-2 weeks), all quests will have to go there.

I'm not entirely fluent in all the 4e splats, but I would look into Warlock if Blade Pact is possible to be taken with a Bow. That would also give you access to Teleport and variety magical projectiles. That's for offensive capabilities. But there should also be strong focus on illusions. As for race Tiefling or Asamir kind of makes sense. If you wanna stick closer to the core races, just go with Elf.

Another options if going for divine caster - cleric or Favored Soul, again, focused on Illusion domain. Not sure how well the bow incorporates in there.

You really can't go much wrong in 4th as long as stick to the attribute that's primary for your class and know your role in the party.
>>
File: rf mike.png (313 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
rf mike.png
313 KB, 701x394
>>47025131
>her
>>
I don't play 4e, but you could definitely create Gwyndolin in WHFRP using the Grey Wind of magic, which specializes in illusion.

You could even make him the disappoint.jpg son of a prominent Bright College magister.
>>
>>47025131
Do those Invokers or whatever the fuck the cleric wizards are called know any illusion spells?

Then do one of those.
>>
>>47025131
>(apparently there's a trial board for them now? Why the hell are they still being posted here?)
Why move from a perfectly good place to a shitty one that's doomed to failure?
>>
>>47025811
same reason you're on 4chan in the first place
because you're a shitty person doomed for failure
>>
>>47025880
Too real, man.
>>
>>47025811
Quests have enough of a Skub/anti-Skub dynamic to them on /tg/ to warrant a split.

there are mechanical kinks in the board itself that are causing problems, but other than that the only argument for staying in /tg/ is board culture, and the ONLY response from the mods I've EVER heard in my 8 years on 4chan to "but I don't like the board dedicated to the thing I want to talk about!" has been "too bad, shut up and stay there."

tl;dr quest threads are not going to be on /tg/ for long. I am not particularly bothered by quests, with the exception of jumpchain, which I cannot wait to see go.
>>
File: 1410379120495.png (1 MB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
1410379120495.png
1 MB, 1500x500
>>47026076
The only thing I'm worried about is that definitively putting quests on a certain board means that random fun activities done for only a thread or two by drawfags or anons with photoshop and patience are going to be frowned upon. If those aren't allowed on any board outside of /qst/ and perhaps /b/, then I fear there will be a loss of spontaneous creation and fun and creativity as everything becomes more streamlined and restrictive - not necessarily even as an action of board-rules, but as a reaction by various board communities refusing to allow anything even tangentially quest-related.

There's also the recent complaining about various threads, but that seems to be more of a temporary ripple with the creation of a new board than necessarily a long-term concern.
>>
>>47026076
>with the exception of jumpchain
Jumpchain is a CYOA, not a quest. It's not going anywhere.
>>
>>47025131
>Right, been a while since I've been on /tg/, not even sure if anyone will see this thread through the sea of stupid quest threads that took over the board
Quest have been here for a while, you left before 2011 and you're coming back now?
>>
Invoker.
>>
>>47026911
It's how they start everything. There's a bingo picture for stupid anti-quest rhetoric.
>>
>>47025419
If you crack open Tome of Corruption you can even get a combination of mutations to fit the snake feet.
>>
... What about 5e?

Not OP, just curious. Can't think about a way to make it work.
>>
>>47026401
CYOAs are quests and will be forced to move once the concentration order goes into effect.
>>
>>47027105
Tome of Corruption has a mutation for everything, really. Even a Flaming Skull Face.
>>
>>47027666
It's great when they stack. You could get a flaming skull head that shrinks to the size of an orange, shortly before your skeleton decides its had enough of this nonsense and runs away in the night.
>>
>>47027708
A lot of these had sub tables, like the blood one that you could roll on to see if your veins were now filled with lava, or poison, or thousands of tiny birds.
>>
>>47027738
Or shit, or mud, or acid...
>>
>>47025131
>not even sure if anyone will see this thread through the sea of stupid quest threads that took over the board
>7.7% of all threads on /tg/ is "taking over the board"
Ebin meme.
>>
What are you taking about OP? /tg/ is in the greatest state it's ever been in quite a while. Quests are almost completely dead now and nearly every single thread is about traditional games again. Welcome to a new golden age my man.
>>
>>47027768
To be fair, before /qst/ they were a lot more prominent, and took up most of the top page because they were so regular.

But they were also very easy to filter, and even if you didn't filter them all you had to do was scroll down a little farther.
>>
>>47028708
The 7.7% is before /qst/.
>>
>>47028785
Think you replied to the wrong guy?
>>
File: mistake.png (132 KB, 429x463) Image search: [Google]
mistake.png
132 KB, 429x463
>>47028708
>caring about the first page
>not using the catalog
>>
>>47028708
>they were a lot more prominent, and took up most of the top page because they were so regular.
Actually this is true, most established quests (really anything that lives past one dozen threads) have stable following that keeps the thread up consistently.
Meanwhile threads about anything that isn't M:tG, 40k or D&D don't stay on page 1 particularly long.
>>
>>47028823
see
>>47028816
>>
>go on vacation
>Rome is godlike
>return and check /tg/
>quests are kill
Be honest, motherfuckers: that plane crashed, didn't it. I got into heaven on some bullshit technicality and mistook the information pamphlet for junk mail or something.
>>
File: 1461884784664.png (75 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1461884784664.png
75 KB, 500x309
>>47028902
>>quests are kill
>15 quest threads up right now
Looks pretty alive to me. What are you on about?
>>
>>47025131
/qst/ has no archive, a lot of ongoing quests rely on the archives.
>>
>>47029014
I just assumed that those quests were in the process of being deported to >>>/qst/. Is there some weird shit going on?
>>
>>47029238
>deported
They won't be. /qst/ isn't a containment board. It's a trial board. Mods are just checking if there's enough activity and positive feedback to support a board for quests. People are still free to run their quests on /tg/.
>>
>>47029014
>>47029238
see >>47025340
>>
>>47029275
>/qst/ isn't a containment board.
yet
>>
>>47025340
>>47029288
>Once the board becomes permanent (presumably in 1-2 weeks), all quests will have to go there.
IF it becomes permanent. So far they've received overwhelming amounts of negative feedback and a lot of QM's and players are boycotting /qst/. They might just delete it.
>>
>>47029317
What problems do they have with it?
>>
>>47029341
The fact that the only people who want it, or even care, are people who hate quests on /tg/.

The only reason some mod derped it into existence in two hours was because anti-questfags brutalized /qa/ over it as if it was some board-shattering problem.

Meanwhile here I am, not having a problem with quests on /tg/ because I'm not a retard who can't use the filter or catalog, or keep my hateboner in my pants for something I don't like.

Say what you want, questfags have been far more mature about things than anti-questfags. Make no mistake, you're both faggots. Stirring up shit so now there are a bunch of stupid fucking "ebin >>/qst/" posts and threads. Shitting up my fucking board just as much as they claimed quests did.
>>
>>47029341
XS made a lot of good points about it in the Feedback thread if I remember correctly. I think her post is still up. Other than a couple of bugs etc. that makes it hard to run quests and the population problem, some are doing it out of spite due to how it was handled and how it was shoved down their throat by a Mod who has no idea how quests work.
>>
>>47029317
They might. But I don't think they will. So far the only time trial board got aborted was because of too much shitposting (/film/), this doesn't seem to be the case with /qst/ so it's more likely to get made official.
>>
>>47025233
The new board is doing good and the quests dont make sense being here anyone, especially snce they get barely any replies in comparison. Theres no need to be so passive aggressive against someone for even daring to mention the subject.
>>
>>47029417
>Quester mentality.
They're shit and so are you.

Quests used to be good, they haven't been for a long time.
>>
>>47029433
And /qst/ hasn't received a lot of shitposting? lol. There was more than 200 unique IPs shitting on the mod.
>>
>>47029459
*anymore

>>47029317
Thats doubtful, theyve been looking for if it has enough activity and it definitely does, and the overwhelming opinion seems to be to keep it but not force people into it. Its very very unlikely that they will get rid of /qst/ and the detractors seem to be few but loud
>>
>>47029484
Still nowhere neat the volume /film/ got.
And 200 unique IPs can mean two persistent trolls with dynamic proxy, you know.
>>
>>47026385
In theory that shouldn't be an issue. For example, that time /tg/ made that game about eating baby's doesn't fall under the definition of a quest. It was more like playtesting.

But I get the feeling that the mods are too stupid and the anti-quest fags don't care to understand the distinction.
>>
>>47029480
>I can't handle things I don't like; the post

Next you'll tell me how bad all the generals are for everything except "xedition" and they should all get shipped off except for yours. I wouldn't have to deal with all of this shit if you didn't stir up shit.

How about instead of bitching about quests taking up you precious front page you post some worthwhile shit somewhere? Because god forbid you act productive and contribute rather than shitpost about something and ultimately do nothing to improve the board.

You seem to think axing quests will suddenly make your posts good. Fuck all of that noise, I'm embarrassed to share a board with you.
>>
>>47029528
>overwhelming opinion seems to be to keep it but not force people into it.
If this happens, I bet both sides can enjoy it. People can still run their quests on /tg/ and those who wants to can run on /qst/.

>>47029559
>And 200 unique IPs can mean two persistent trolls with dynamic proxy, you know.
That's a weak argument, man. Could just as well say that the "overwhelming" opinion that /qst/ should stay is the same dynamic proxy deal.
>>
>>47029636
>If this happens, I bet both sides can enjoy it. People can still run their quests on /tg/ and those who wants to can run on /qst/.

I think eventually people will stop posting quests on /tg/ because its completely pointless and they seem to get a lot less replies
>>
>>47029672
>/tg/ because its completely pointless and they seem to get a lot less replies
I'd like to see evidence that they get less replies. It's very doubtful. And it's only pointless in your opinion.
>>
I don't particularly care who wins, I just want to know when I can post the smuggest of anime grills for either side.
>>
>>47029621
>All this projection.
Lol I've literally helped make game systems on this board.

Quest threads are just a collective shithole for children like yourself like you.
>>
>>47028823

So the solution is to get people to use the sage feature more prominently in quests. Not make a half-assed board to segment the community and give validity to the people bitching about something so minor. Tons of threads on this board are already so slow that you need to use the catalog for them most of the time anyway.
>>
>>47029720
>for children like yourself like you
?
>>
>>47029702
>I'd like to see evidence that they get less replies.

Just look at the highest ones on each board. 500s+ vs ones that can barely get past 100-200 replies. Stop being passive aggressive and actually look for yourself

>It's very doubtful. And it's only pointless in your opinion.

Its pointless because its redundant which is the most objective way to judge if something is pointless.
>>
>>47029779
You heard.
>>
>>47029785
He's a questfag man. Passive aggression is all he has.
>>
>>47029720
>Lol I've literally helped make game systems on this board.

So have I. So have people from quest threads as well, I'm sure. So have frogposters. So have all the stat-me guys. Moreover, anyone could claim and prove that they have. Next you'll go onto 1d4chan and list random shit from there

>"lol I did that too"
>>
>>47029847
>NUH-UH YOU DINDU NUFFIN! ;_;
lel
If you're just some sad faggot why didn't you say?
>>
>>47029920
>I will continue to neglect any evidence contrary, and self-fellate myself , thus proving my superiority

Literally cancer.
>>
>>47025131
Because the questfags are angry and have convinced themselves that they're welcome here
>>
>>47029962
Pot calling the kettle black, I love it.
>>
File: 1460973661216.gif (1 MB, 268x300) Image search: [Google]
1460973661216.gif
1 MB, 268x300
Fuck this, I'm out.
>>
File: 1461911172679.gif (1 MB, 269x151) Image search: [Google]
1461911172679.gif
1 MB, 269x151
>tfw either of these chucklefucks say something to the other

Get a room
>>
>>47029995
You think bumping this thread is any better?

Hypocrisy in action right there..
>>
>>47025340
/aco/ was a trial board too and they shredded /d/ the instant it went up
>>
>>47027768
>13 quest threads when you already have an entire board is acceptable
>>
>>47029721
The solution is just to remove quests to another board completely, not trying to make half-assed fixes that we all know you won't actually do.

The only reason you all tag your threads at all is because a deal was struck that also limited you to 5 threads in exchange for people not shitposting. You immediately violated it.
>>
>>47030082
I'm sorry we couldn't help you.
>>
File: 648636542763.gif (3 MB, 600x248) Image search: [Google]
648636542763.gif
3 MB, 600x248
>>47030309
>because there was ever a point before /qst/ when there was 50 quests running simultaneously

Yeah, man, you sure showed that menace which divided the entirety of this board.

I can't even throw my arms up in exasperation, here, have a thumbs up.
>>
>>47030379
Rah rah fight the powa lil guy.
>>
>>47029417
>Meanwhile here I am, not having a problem with quests on /tg/ because I'm not a retard who can't use the filter or catalog

Jesus, this.
I don't give a shit about quests either way (I hide 'em myself), but what kinda whiney little bitch cries and moans when he literally has a button right in front of him right then at ALL TIMES that fixes the problem and yet refuses to press it?

That's literally making up reasons to be mad because you have LITERALLY the easiest possible and quickest possible solution to any problem ever in front of you and yet refuse to grow up and use it.
>>
>>47030532
1) quests take up a permanant chunk of threads on /tg/, up to 30 at times. When /v/ has 10 threads about the same game there are massive complaints, but /tg/ is expected to accept the same amount of individual writethreads dedicated to a single writer?

2)Quest threads force themselves to the top of the catalog through their speed, since they require lots of copy and pasted votes. This instantly drives new threads down the catalog the moment they're posted, and any other established threads then get bumped in front of them. This drives new threads off the board much faster, which results in a more static catalog. New types of threads can't get a foothold because there's a solid block of quest threads that stays at the top of the catalog, so they slide off. These threads can last up to multiple days.

3)the community that participates in quest threads does not overlap with the rest of /tg/. They claim that they do, of course, and they might browse other threads, but you'll notice that you never see Quest related topics being mentioned in other /tg/ threads. The quest community does not contribute to /tg/ at large, they only create content within the Quest community. No one in world building threads ever contributes ideas or characters from their quests, for instance, nor are mechanical implementations discussed. They're an isolated segment of /tg/ culture, like oil in water.

Basically quests are already completely separate from /tg/, so having them around makes no sense. It's the same as Pokemon threads or generals on /v/. Sure, you can filter them, but it's better for everyone to free up that space and allow that niche community somewhere else to go.
>>
>>47030788
>not using "creation date" or pinning threads in the catalog

Literally retarded. Use your tools better.
>>
>>47030788
>up to 30 at times
When? Literally when have there been 30 quest threads on this board?
>>
>>47030838
>Literally mad-replying to a reasonable well typed post.
Questfags.
>>
>>47030845
Right now there's around 20 counting CYOAs and other forum games that should go to /qst/ as well.
>>
>>47030867
>reasonable
>>
>>47029417
That's not a proper argument against the board existing in principle. Just because people who don't like something requested a containment board doesn't in itself make the board a bad idea.
See: /vp/, /vg/, /mlp/, /jp/
>>
>>47030888
>counting CYOAs

So by counting something other than quests you have 30 quests.

You're as bad as the people who counted generals in those numbers to try and look better.
>>
>>47030894
>Literally get your own circlejerk space.
>Instead of using it or trying to make it better you complain.
>Passive aggressively post on how the new board won't be used and how the mods will have to force you to move.
Questfags.
>>
File: 1443429971843.jpg (236 KB, 893x789) Image search: [Google]
1443429971843.jpg
236 KB, 893x789
>>47030788
Even if those numbers of quest threads are true, /tg/ is a slower board than /v/. Threads are less likely to die that quickly because others are popular.
>>
>>47030788
While I actually do agree with you on all points, complaining when you already have a solution you can implement that causes them to not bother you comes off as incredibly whiny to me.
I've never been on quest threads, never GMed one, and never cared to, but I still manage to not feel anything about it one way or another because I know how to actually use 4chan and thus they've never bothered me and never even obstructed my sightline and somehow "offended" me by being there.
I have what amounts to a selective mute button for my EYES on here, and so I use it when I feel the need. Getting mad about it the subject is a colossal waste of time and fucking ridiculous as fuck.

....and I actually came on here because I thought someone would actually answer the question because I'm interested in it, only to find apparently it WAS a ridiculous shill thread who didn't just want to make a thread discussing what he actually wanted to discuss.
>>
>>47030919
Those were all examples of a massively greater amount of content and more universal opinion on them.

-no one- wants /mlp/ shit on their board, for example.
>>
>>47029221
it's archived on sup/tg/, on the offchance this is an honest mistake
>>
>>47030965
/mlp/ posters did.
>>
>>47030960
>complaining when you already have a solution you can implement that causes them to not bother you comes off as incredibly whiny to me.
Reminder; Questfags have a solution they can implement (migration) that causes them not to bother anyone but they'd rather bitch and moan and develop a victim complex.

>Quesfags.
>>
>>47030936
>reasonable
>>
>>47030984
Again, a staggering amount of content as opposed to a minor amount.

Don't be a faggot and act like you can pick and choose.
>>
>>47030788
1. The only time quests are that big are during summer when new threads are made often. Additionally quests are far more diverse than a critique on one game or even a series.

2. They rarely last that long, and if they bump off a thread said thread is dead. additioanly front page space only matters to people who can't use the catalogue, which means they're likely too inept to understand most /tg/ games, jokes, memes, or stories.

3.>but you'll notice that you never see Quest related topics being mentioned in other /tg/ threads
Largely because they don't want to be shills, and most people won't say "Hey I got this great idea from a quest!" Instead the say "Hey I got a great idea." Nice false comparison anon. On the surface it almost makes sense.
>>
File: k2mECXZ[1].jpg (398 KB, 1229x1007) Image search: [Google]
k2mECXZ[1].jpg
398 KB, 1229x1007
>>47025214
>>47025349

>Her

There's a "naked" image of Gwyndolin in the Dark souls 1 Art Book and for what it's worth:

Gwyndolin does have a pair of rather perky breasts- I'm no breast expert, but it looks like "he" at least has a B cup or so.
>>
>>47031002
Which I'm fine with because it doesn't affect me either way and never has.
Let them go, let them stay, I don't care.
I'm honestly kinda more annoyed that you (or whoever) on this thread won't go back to the supposed original topic because I kinda want to know people's opinions about something that is actually relevant to me.

...sorry, ARE you the anon who started it? Apologies if you aren't.
>>
>>47031068

So what's the story with Gwyndolins feet?
>>
>>47031070
>implying the anon who started the thread really cared about making a character

You should know better, anon.
>>
>>47031068
According to the dev he IS in fact a "he", regardless of physical shape...which by the way has snakes for legs which is kinda way outside the human norm as it is. And a guy can have tits with estrogen issues I guess.

I actually think it's a joke on Miyazaki's part; he rather frequently when using European origin names uses male names on female characters and vice-versa. Not sure if he does it on purpose or what.
>>
>>47031039
Still not an argument against the board existing. Also it seems like you're deliberately downplaying the amount of quest or quest-related threads on /tg/.

But whatever. Babies have always cried about being forced into a containment board when people have had enough of their shit, and questfags are no different.

I look forward to your board becoming official so you can cry to each other somewhere that I don't have to see you.
>>
>>47031068
Wow, Gwyn really fucked up with his kids.
Firstborn betrayed him to join up with the Dragons.
Gwynevere became a slut and had loads of weird hybrid children with different fathers.
Gwyndolin was his only loyal child, a boy that he forced to grow up like a girl to the point that he developed breasts.
>>
>>47031068
For all we know, the breasts are an illusion.

Otherwise we start getting into the weird topic on why a girl would think and sound like a boy but be forced to act like a girl, instead of having a boy forced to act like a girl.
>>
>>47025131
Gwyndolin's distinctive features were being mobile and using a bow. I'd recommend the Seeker from PHB 3 - maybe as an eladrin for the free teleport (and androgynous good looks) though the wis bonus from a standard elf would be more useful for the build.
>>
>>47031096
He's not human. He's a God of the Moon, Gwyn'a youngest child.
Also apparently Gwyn made him wear dresses as a kid because the moon is feminine or something.
>>
>>47031127
I thought we didn't know who the Firstborn was. There's fancanon it's Solaire, but I'm guessing Solaire just worships the Firstborn.
>>
>>47031152
We didn't know who the firstborn was prior to DS3, now we do.
He's not Solaire.
>>
>>47031152
Dark Souls 3 has the firstborn as a boss, Nameless King, with a few choice item lore pieces that all but directly confirm that it's him.
>>
>>47031152
The Firsborn is the Nameless King. His stuff states he was formerly a war god and his inherited domain was lightning. That said it might in some convoluted way still be Solaire
>>
>>47031119
>strawmanning this hard

Not that you'll take my word for it, but I'm neither the anon you originally responded to, or a questfag.

The fact of the matter is, <10% of content on a board, and virtually none elsewhere, as opposed to an entire board's worth and even more of threads devoted to a single thing across every board.

That's what comparing quests to /mlp/. If you're going to argue, make sound, reasonable arguments, not yelling.
>>
File: tkJU16v.jpg (165 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tkJU16v.jpg
165 KB, 500x750
>>47031127

Was it ever confirmed that Geynevere was Priscillas mother? What other children do we know she had?
>>
>>47031152
The Firstborn is HIGHLY implied in DSIII to the King of Storms/Nameless King, and he taught Ornstein and the other Dragon Knights how to fight like they do.
Also probably Priscilla the Crossbreed's father.
>>
>>47031148
I have a hunch - if you can call it that - that the separation probably started because Gwyn entrusted the light of the Sun to his firstborn, and then his firstborn fucked up, so he wanted to make his youngest (who showed an affiliation for the moon) as unlike his firstborn as possible. He didn't want another fuckup, so he wanted Gwyndolin to be more controllable and trustworthy like Gwyenevere. more or less.
>>
>>47031197
It's implied that she was the queen of Lothric in DaS3, so Lothric, Lorian and presumably Ocelotte would also be hers.
>>
File: 1376782816271[1].jpg (73 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1376782816271[1].jpg
73 KB, 480x454
>>47031096
>So what's the story with Gwyndolins feet?

God, I have NO idea and I think Gwyndolin's snake-legs are the weirdest part about him/her.

>>47031130
>>47031127
>>47031111

I generally think Gwyndolin's identity is like this:

>Gwyndolin was born with the power of the moon.
>The Moon is strictly feminine, but Gwyndolin was born a boy.
>Gwynevere raises Gwyndolin as a girl so he can experience and inheret as much or the full extent of his lunar powers as possible.
>Gwyndolin acknowledges and understands this out of respect for his father and to allow his own powers to manifest, but doesn't seem to bothered being called a girl or a boy.

>>47031127
>Gwyndolin was his only loyal child, a boy that he forced to grow up like a girl to the point that he developed breasts.

I get the impression that Gwyndolin may have been daddy's little boy/girl; Gwyndolin may have been coddled/precious to Gwyn as the "last child still at home" and the only one to not fuck up/fuck a dragon/etc..
>>
>>47031206
Apparently the King of Storms actually turned AGAINST Gwyn in his wars against the dragons, so it's true that the Nameless was a lot wilder or at least much more willful.
>>
>>47031235
I don't think he was very precious, considering that he seems to have been kept a secret - no statues of him like his other kids (even if there's only an empty plinth for the Firstborn).

>tfw you never even see him unless you plan to kill him
>>
>>47031235
>>Gwynevere raises Gwyndolin

SORRY, meant "Gwyn".

Sorry.
They literally have the three same names said differently.
>>
>>47031184
<10% of the content is an exaggeratedly small figure, considering the amount of activity that Quest threads receive compared to actually /tg/ related threads. And I don't really need to argue with you. You're the one that started relying on insults first.

The "fact of the matter" is, /qst/ is here to stay with 90% probability and people are kicking up a shit about being contained.

If you're not a questfag or an antiquestfag then I don't really see how your opinion matters?
>>
>>47031070
The original topic was questcancer though.

As for Dark Souls stuff, if you're not doing the Lord's Blade and Gouge we have nothing to talk about.
>>
>>47030532
>Why don't you just filter them?
Why don't they just go to /qst/?

Less /tg/ quests means more /tg/ content on /tg/. There is literally nothing wrong with 4chan having more granulity. I don't think there's a single board on 4chan that's too slow.
>>
>>47031235
What I don't get is why Gwyn didn't ask Seath or Quela to just genderbend Gwyndolin or something.
Surely the creator of sorcery or Lord of the Life Soul might have been able to do something?
>>
>>47031358
>>>news
>>
File: sLUroET.jpg (294 KB, 746x746) Image search: [Google]
sLUroET.jpg
294 KB, 746x746
>>47031227

>It's implied that she was the queen of Lothric in DaS3, so Lothric, Lorian and presumably Ocelotte would also be hers.

None of this will mean anything to me until I get DS3. It's already shipped, i just hasn't arrived, and I've exams soon. Is it any good? Better than DS2? Is there anything I should know, like that one stat (Resistance?) I should never put points into? Or a build I should try for my first run?
>>
>>47031405
Poise is useless because it is literally broken(in the bad way). If you get hit you die end of story, blocking is useless.
>>
>>47031371
I'm pretty sure Seath can't make life that doesn't look like a mad scientist had it's way with it when he's done.
>>
>>47031333
>calling someone a faggot constitutes an insult

No, you can fuck right off back to wherever you came from.

Just because quests are more active isn't any reason for you to act as if they are more content than they are. They are not obliged to limit themselves, nor are /tg/-related threads obliged to be as slow as they are, that is entirely upon the heads of the anons on the board. Don't blame the other threads for the ones that belong here being slow.

My opinion matters just as much as yours, because sides are irrelevant. Unfortunately for you, or me, we share this board and we all have a say in how it progresses, whether we press that fact or we abstain from doing so.

The fact that you think having a side makes your opinion any more relevant or not is stupid, frankly. It's not your board, or my board, it's "our" board.

I also like to engage discussion. Best way to do so is to agitate other people into doing so.
>>
>>47031371
Would you REALLY trust Seath with that?
>>
>>47031405
This is getting into /v/ territory but yeah.
Magic is way less useful this time around and seems to have been nerfed hard. No real sense going a mage build unless you're super into the idea and want to make it work.
Start Knight, since it's the melee build with the least Luck which is also a dead stat aside from some very specific builds. From there you can build Strength, Dex or Quality with no real issues.

Armor is also kind of fucked this time around and you get more out of just wearing armor at all than you do from wearing particularly heavy armor. Poise is coded into the game but currently disabled, which means there's even less reason to wear heavy armor.

Aside from that find your favorite weapons and build for em famalam.
>>
>>47031440

So a Havel the Rock type with Strength and Armour for days is bad? What about a Bloodborne type? Lightly armoured, mobile, and fast weapons. Put points into Dex?
>>
>>47028708

1) use the catalog. /tg/ is already a slow board, and threads last a long time as is. you don't have any threads falling off of page 11 into oblivion within the hour like many other boards.

2) Given that all quests had the word quest in them, it was REALLY easy to filter them.
>>
File: 1444453159266.png (396 KB, 367x407) Image search: [Google]
1444453159266.png
396 KB, 367x407
>>47031227
>Ocelotte

Goddamn not playing DS3 is gonna be the death of me.
>>
>>47031373
>Ignoring the comment to shitpost
Questfags.
>>
>>47031405
Well, NPCs and their questlines are really counterintuitive and hard to get, and armour kind of loses all significance even more than in the other games as you get into higher levels.
>>
>>47031460
k
>>
>>47031502

Thanks, what are bows and other ranged weapons like? I hear that powerstancing has been replaced by some sort of stance system? What's that about?
>>
>>47031497
>Gwyn: "So man, can you do me a solid on this?"
>Seath: "So you want the cock gone?"
>Gwyn: "Yeah, just so he can..."
>Seath: "And replaced with a knife instead? With nipples that are mouths that vomit poisonous bile that cries sounds of pain in Latin?"
>Gwyn: "....you're going to do that now no matter what I say aren't you?"
>>
>>47031497
As long as we're talking pre-crazy Seath, sure.
>>
>>47031506
Yes. Do not get hit.

>>47031523
Except it was relevant /news/ is super dead. Like so dead a lich looks at it's desiccated corpse and judges it beyond it's ability to create a minion from.
>>
>>47031523
He answered your comment, though. /news/ IS painfully slow. If you don't feel bad for /news/ you're just not a good person.
>>
>>47031537
Bows are better than they've been for a while by the addition of extra movement options. Though on the downside they can carry less arrows maximum than they used to be able to, so pure bow builds seem to be harder to sustain.

Power stancing is gone, and there are now a few designated dual-wield weapons that get a second weapon in the offhand instead of being able to two-hand them.
"Stance" system might mean weapon skills? Which is a whole other can of worms that you're better off experimenting with yourself.
>>
>>47031578
>>47031581
>Cancerous questfags.
Who cares if news is to slow? We want /tg/ to be slower.
>>
>>47031563
>"Okay, so I got rid of the trouser snake-"
>"Good, good!
>"I added some tits up in there-"
>"Sounds perfect -"
>"Aaaaand I turned his legs into snakes."
>"What?"
>"His legs. They're snakes now. Hss."
>>
>>47031624
>tfw this pathetic "us versus them" mentality is ruining this board

Nazimod, please come back and give everyone a reason to be upset again.
>>
>>47031643
Makes way too much sense.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
>>47031563
>>47031497
>>47031566
>>47031371

I'm just throwing this out there, but:

What if the reason Gwyndolin has snake legs is BECAUSE Seath was his pediatrician?
Like, Gwyn just ambiguously asked Seath to make his child "better" and Seath interpreted this as giving him snake legs.
>>
>>47025287
or both, hybrid rules.
>>
>>47031624
That was not what was said. Quit moving the goal post. TI was simply a response to this.

>I don't think there's a single board on 4chan that's too slow.

Your throwing around insults like a three year old at everyone who simply points things out you don't like is annoying in the extreme.
>>
>>47031506
>So a Havel the Rock type with Strength and Armour for days is bad?
It can be situationally good, but you have to know what you're doing in order to take a hit. It also matters for PVP I guess, since "poise through their hit and smack them even harder" is a legit thing.
>>
There really isn't enough Gwyndolin porn out there.
>>
>>47031658
You can always take quests to where they now belong.

>>47031681
To be fair mate if you're to thin skinned to handle being called a little bitch faggot on 4chan you may need to check yourself.

And his point stands, no one cares about /news/ you're just trying to one up him like a pathetic teenager. That's what's up.
>>
>>47031741
Nor Kalameet's
>>
>>47031736

So fast and agile would be best for a blind first playthrough?
>>
>>47031506
I wouldn't say strength is bad, but armour kind of is.
>>
>>47029785
>Just look at the highest ones on each board. 500s+ vs ones that can barely get past 100-200 replies.
It's almost like /qst/ has a higher bump limit than /tg/ does!
>>
>>47031736
Poising through hits isn't based on the armor you wear anymore. It's all in your weapon type and certain weapon skills now.

Wearing heavier armor requires you put points into your "equip heavy shit" stat, which are pretty much wasted points if you go above like 15-20 when you could be putting those points into more health or stamina.
>>
>>47031799
There's no builds except for Dex and Str.
>>
>>47031765
>*too
>>
>>47031846

No Int of Fth?
>>
>>47031846
And Quality. And Dex/Faith or Dex/Int. And Str/Faith or Str/Int. For weapon buffs.
Better Faith than Int though.
>>
>>47031741
>tfw there will never be porn making Gwyndolin the beautiful girl he always wanted to be
>>
>>47031741
I just want to see the cute adventures of Yorshka and her beloved big brother.
>>
>>47031848
>Get btfo so hard you have to resort being a smart ass and correcting typos.
Embarrassing.

>>47031876
Nah.
If you need buffs you're probably bad.
>>
>>47031893
Yorshka has tiny, tiny arms. She actually unsettles me.
>>
>>47031911
>implying I was part of the argument

Nah, m8, I just knew you'd bite. <3 u bby
>>
File: 1461980143578.jpg (378 KB, 1000x709) Image search: [Google]
1461980143578.jpg
378 KB, 1000x709
>>47031893
What's the deal with Yorshka anyways?
>>
>>47031911
>implying i'm not getting off on you being rampantly assblasted
>implying I posted
>Implying you anti-questfags and your rabid hateboners for fun aren't the definition of cancer.

stay mad
>>
>>47031937
>Trying this hard.
Very embarrassing.
>>
>>47031966
So embarrassing my face is burning right now. Come on, say something mean for me.
>>
>>47031948
She's a Dragon Hybrid and Gwyndolin is (was) her brother.
Exactly how that works I'm not sure, maybe she was adopted?
>>
>>47031954
>Can't even type properly because you're seething.
lel well someone is certainly upset.

>>47031994
>/a/utism

>>47031999
Dragons can probably shapeshift or something seeing as how they're all very different in terms of physical appearance.
>>
>>47031999
"Father Gwyn" and "Sister Gwynevere" are used as religious honorifics I would think. Like calling a Priest (or God) Father, and a nun Sister. Pretty sure she's not actually related to any of them.
Darkmoon Blades are a fanatical cult.
>>
>>47032059
You can do better than that! Punish me daddy :^)
>>
File: 1461724838875.png (542 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461724838875.png
542 KB, 600x900
>>47032072
>Darkmoon Blades are a fanatical cult.
Eh... they're better then Pontiff Sullyvahn and his Cathedral of the Deep vorefags..
>>
>>47032059
>upset
Keep trying so hard. It amuses me. Dance monkey dance.
>>
>>47032059
>Dragons can probably shapeshift or something seeing as how they're all very different in terms of physical appearance.
No, I mean as in how exactly could she be Gwyndolin's sister. I can't really see Gwyn boning a dragon.
>>47032072
I suppose it's possible that it's religious in nature, but the descriptions seem a bit too personal for that to me.
>>
>>47031227
Wait what? I never saw anything like that.
>>
>>47032152
Which descriptions? You know she says verbatim the Darkmoon Oath that Gwyndolin recites in the first game, right? It's a religious thing.
>>
>>47032186
http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Yorshka's+Chime
>>
>>47032103
>>47032148
>Shitposting intensifies.
lel questfags.

Gonna participate in the DS discussion? Or just shitpost while claiming others are shitposting you? :^)

>>47032152
Could be that gwyndolin isn't an actual relation and it's a honorific. Or they could be be seath experiments of one kind of another since gwydolin kinda looks like the wailing sisters.
>>
>>47032218
>imma shitpost, then act like this brief on-topic bit makes me justified

Oh, and obligatory

>>>/v/

This is no longer a discussion pertaining to /tg/.
>>
>>47032218
>posting an emoticon in an imageboard
You are literally cancer.

>>47032152
Could be Seathe experimented on them both and they are "sibling" experiments.
>>
>>47032218
>Could be that gwyndolin isn't an actual relation and it's a honorific.
I don't think that's very likely, the faith of the Lords hasn't really used familial terms in a religious context before iirc, would be weird to start now.
>>
>>47032212
Oh, cool. Shouldn't have opened my mouth without knowing what you're talking about.
Also found out she has dialogue where she specifically names Gwyndolin as her elder brother.
That is fairly interesting. Did Gwyn fug a dragon?
>>
>>47032286
>Did Gwyn fug a dragon?
That's what I'm trying to figure out, it seems a bit out of character for him.
Y'know, seeing as how his whole rule was built around 'fuck dragons, fuck demons, fuck dark'.
>>
>>47032260
>>47032263
>imma shitpost, then act like this brief on-topic bit makes me justified
>Literally doing this exact thing.
I love you guys. You're just stupid enough to keep things unintentionally hilarious.

>>47032266
Haven't they? At least in Ds1 no one knew if the First Son was an actual title or just a appilation they were throwing around. (Apparently that changed in 3?)
>>
>>47032336
>literally being a hypocrite right now

The niggardry is strong with this one.
>>
>>47032335
Maybe it has to do with Gwyn's wife that we never see? But that sounds like pointless speculation, and I'm not Vaati.
>>
>>47032286
>Did Gwyn fug a dragon?
Nothing says that the FIRST thing he did in the Age of the Ancients was war against the Dragons. Maybe for some time they were friends or at least non-hostile towards each other.

It would explain how the King of Storms was able to make friends with dragons and side with them in the War of Fire for one.
>>
>>47032336
The firstborn son was Gwyn's literal firstborn son, it wasn't a title or anything like that, and I have never met anyone who though it was.
>>
>>47032336
Keep going troll anon, I am amused.
>>
>>47032359
>>47032372
>Ignoring your own hypocrisy.
>Still shitposting.
lel, I'm loving it.

>>47032363
I never thought it was the actual first born since all his other "children" are super weird and obviously not of his loins as it were.
>>
>>47032414
>hypocrisy
Anon I am fully aware I am not contributing. I am egging you on, and it is working. So thanks for the popcorn eating material.
>>
File: 1461109872367.png (229 KB, 900x1403) Image search: [Google]
1461109872367.png
229 KB, 900x1403
>>47032362
Even so it just seems so odd to imagine Gwyn boning a dragon, now the first born? I could see him doing it
>>
>>47032454
Well we're both having a ball so party on lil guy.

>>47032463
Considering he tried to wipe out the dragons I don't really think he'd turn around and start fucking them. Plus the only dragons left are Seath and the Ancient and it's sort of implied they've been the only ones for quite a long time.
>>
>>47032463
>Dark Souls never moved past the medieval period because Gwyn didn't want his son getting access to any cars
>>
>>47032414
>I never thought it was the actual first born since all his other "children" are super weird and obviously not of his loins as it were.
I'm fairly sure they actually are of his loins, anon. Or at the very least, there's not really any reason to assume they're not. Gwyndolin's snake legs are really the only real deviation from established Lord physiology we've seen from his children, and adopting a boy only to treat him as a girl and pretend he doesn't exist strikes me as really quite dumb.
>>
>>47032528
Well we're told priscilla is a half dragon but not that she's a child of theirs or descendant unless I remember it wrong. Gwynevere is decidedly human looking and so is gwyn which gives credence to the 50/50 theory.
Gwydolin is more like seath with the tentacle theme.

I can't remember some of the stuff now its been a while.
>>
>>47032645
Yeah, we're never told that Priscilla is related to the Gwyns, not that I'm sure what relevance you thought that had to the discussion.
>>
>>47032804
The fact that they obviously expend resources to keep (presumably) those who aren't relations close.
Like having a cloister for Gwydolin.

You silly willy.
>>
>>47032913
Priscilla is presumably related to them though, we're just never told outright.
>>
>>47032913
Wasn't Priscilla sealed away to keep Lifehunt contained and hidden? That seems like reason enough without necessitating a relation.
>>
>>47030838
>not using "creation date"

creation date does not account for thread activity. People want to post in lively threads, not threads no one is posting in.

>pinning threads
which only works if you are already aware you want to use a thread.

You are seriously implying that people should use a filter, sort all threads by creation date, then manually search for and pin the liveliest ones? Just so that Quests can be allowed?

There's one much simpler solution to all that, and the mods have already done it. They just need to finalize it all.
>>
>complaining when you already have a solution you can implement that causes them to not bother you comes off as incredibly whiny to me.

The only thing the filters solve is the block of quests hanging in front of the catalog. It does nothing to alleviate the stagnating effect quests have on thread creation.
>>
>>47033093
Was it? I have to read the weapon description hang on mates.

>Booting up DS1 again.
Welp.
>>
>>47031460
>we share this board and we all have a say in how it progresses

but we don't. There's literally a board for quests now.
>>
>>47033206
I can't argue with that statement largely because it's not provable as correct OR incorrect beyond explaning theories neither you nor I have hard statistics for.
We'll say you win the point because making claims nobody can prove or disprove is about as close to 4chan ever gets to ending an argument anyway.
>>
>>47031096
>Implying they're his feet

Oh you poor naive darling
>>
>>47033368
Legs?
>>
>>47033206
>the stagnating effect quests have on thread creation.
Such as?
>>
>>47033206
>The only thing the filters solve is the block of quests hanging in front of the catalog. It does nothing to alleviate the stagnating effect quests have on thread creation.

Yes, I remember that time a quest literally held down an elf-slave-what-do thread and raped it.

Where were you going with this? Do you have a point anymore?

>>47033341
*that is a voluntary trial board which may disappear just like /film/ did.

Why don't you go back to making the janitor's lives miserable?

https://desustorage.org/tg/search/text/qst/deleted/deleted/

I can't believe the staff caved to such shitposters.
>>
>>47025131
But quest threads are older than 4e
>>
>>47031295
He was born an abomination, he's not exactly a competent warrior, and he was the head of Gwyn's secret police. Plenty of reasons for him to keep out of sight.
>>
>>47034710
That's also not mentioning the whole Moon affinity.
>>
>>47031227

That's a mistranslation. There's no implication of the sort.
>>
>>47034664
>>The only thing the filters solve is the block of quests hanging in front of the catalog. It does nothing to alleviate the stagnating effect quests have on thread creation.
>Yes, I remember that time a quest literally held down an elf-slave-what-do thread and raped it.
Straw man much?
>>
>>47032072

Nope, she says 'my brother gwyndolin' in her covenant rank up language. It's not an honorific.

She's probably adopted. Possibly Priscilla rescued by Gywndolin given her location directly above where the painting used to sit.
>>
>>47032142
is there a more badass and based character than Pontiff Sullyvhan?
>>
>>47034753
It's a valid point. What 'Stagnating effect' do quests have on thread creation? Does a quest jump out and bite your hand when you go to make a new thread?
>>
>>47034784
He's badass, but I don't think if you could call an asshole of his magnitude based. If not for Kaathe and Frumpet he'd be the reigning vast cuntmaster of all the lands he surveys.
>>
Good going OP, you fell victim to a new blunder.
>>
File: Gwyndolin.png (37 KB, 847x434) Image search: [Google]
Gwyndolin.png
37 KB, 847x434
>>47031563
>>47031497
>>47031371
>>
>>47035056
>His legs, they're snakes now

He'd be into that.
>>
>>47034467
Dong.
>>
I impatiently await the day questfags get kicked off of our board for good.
>>
File: seath legs.jpg (45 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
seath legs.jpg
45 KB, 560x420
>>47035056
>>47035109
>>47031643
>>47031670
Now that you mention it, the resemblance is uncanny.
>>
>>47034821
read the thread
>>
>>47035706
We all do.
>>
>>47031111
>According to the dev he IS in fact a "he", regardless of physical shape
That is because Japan has a terrible culture regarding this topic.
>>
>>47031954
>quests are just circlejerking cancer
>get a whole board to circlejerk their shit
>throw a tantrum because literally nobody else cares about quests
>develop a victim complex because it's obvious their inteligence makes them in the right
There is literally no argument for quests to stay on /tg/now that you have your contaiment board
>>
>>47035982
Yeah, Japan is creepy as fuck when it comes to trans issues and discrimination.
>>
File: 1461728135766.png (226 KB, 617x539) Image search: [Google]
1461728135766.png
226 KB, 617x539
>>47036098
>>47035982

can we please not do this
>>
>>47036128
Are you getting triggered anon?
>>
>>47035982
>>47036098

am I on /lgbt/? whats going on here?
>>
>>47025131
>>47036137
am I on /v/? whats going on here?
>>
>>47036144
shit, I thought I was on /v/. this is just confusing now.
>>
File: 1458582781312.jpg (52 KB, 647x666) Image search: [Google]
1458582781312.jpg
52 KB, 647x666
>>47025131
Why would you play 4e when you could play 3.5 or 5. Unless 4e is what you're into, in which case why don't you just play GW2 or WoW or something...
>>
>>47031068
Yeah the tits basically ruin him for me. Boy that looks like a girl? Fine. Boy that looks like a girl to the point of having tits? No thanks.
>>
>>47036137
>>47036128
They pretty much are stating facts though. I don't know why you people get upset about this kind of thing when it's brought up? It's at least somewhat relevant to the discussion.
>>
File: blessing.jpg (34 KB, 299x555) Image search: [Google]
blessing.jpg
34 KB, 299x555
>>47032165
>>47034731

Divine blessing says she was the queen of Lothric.

>>47032152
>>47034774

She says "our father Gwyn". This means it is symbolic unless you believe your character is also related to Gwyn and the other gods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_kDgrRZGM&t=1m45s
>>
If Gwyndolin was raised as a girl would he be married off like one too?
>>
Fuck quests. They should all be forced to the new board and banned if posted anywhere else.
>>
>>47036544
I thought the same, but she does specifically call out Gwyndolin as being her elder brother, in no uncertain terms. It's in the item description for her chime, too.
She doesn't seem to be speaking in symbolism when she calls him that, either, though I suppose it could go either way.
>>
>>47036634
I don't think anyone is really even supposed to know about him at all.
More to the point, I'm not sure how much "marrying off" Gwyn did as his kids mostly just fucked off and did whatever and let the kingdom fall apart as soon as he was gone, with the notable exception of Gwyndolin who seemed pretty desperate to make it seem that Anar Londo wasn't just a big empty city filled with ceremonial guard and one hidden gender-confused god.
>>
>>47025131
I wish you people didn't post a million threads about how much you hate quests.
It's seriously taking up like 95% of board real-estate here.
>>
>>47036975
Then the problem will be solved if quests fuck off to /qst/ forever leaving /tg/ free of quest threads and threads complaining about them.
>>
>>47036975
>>47037096
Are you people STILL talking about that?
We've already resolved this ridiculous little discussion, it's time to move on.
It wasn't even that interesting a topic of discussion in the first place.
>>
>>47037096
>Antiquestfag logic
Look, just stop shitposting and there wouldn't be a problem.
You guys do this every night when mods are asleep, and every morning you get deleted, but you make the board practically unusable while you're doing your butt-fluster dance or whatever you call all this.
>>
>>47037125
If I'm on fire and I need someone to put out the fire I'm going to keep shouting until it's put out.

But really, I don't make those threads. You just left yourself wide open there, twice. Tbh.
>>
>>47037164
Look, just keep your shitposting contained in one thread like a general or something like everyone else.
>>
>>47037125
>our 15+ threads bumping other, relevant threads off are ok
>but people telling us in other threads to fuck off is making /tg/ unusable
>>
>>47037230
Anon, please.
Your dozens and dozens of metathreads a day every day are killing numerous legitimate threads.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.